DESPERATE HERE= Long Story short a "friend" used a CC with Stem that had once been used to purchase $200 of bitcoin...

DESPERATE HERE= Long Story short a "friend" used a CC with Stem that had once been used to purchase $200 of bitcoin. When bank found out, they canceled idea card despite everything else being paid up in full.
r
the fuckers are no not allowing use to V stuff that has taken over 3.5 years to build up. "Why the FUCK wasn't it backed up you say?

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/bart jojo simpson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

servers you right

you're fucked m8, you should be talking to lawyers

just to be 4clear,"steam" wants ta fucking cut off my $3,500 worth of VR that I use for work and development. In fact, they already did vc–and this is MY fault 100%–I fdidn't back in up the MINUTE I got it, but I had a 2 x weekly backup tp the main work cp, who could evert think??? Yes, who indeed….

Motherfuckers go fucking and find that my wife had once bought bitcoins in vegas in 2912 and used them for dome trashy sshit, so now they've fucking cot off th VR ssofrware access I need for my work….
if there ANY motherfucking sort of appeals board or directorship or complaintsbureasthere?????

THREAD IS SHIT, TIME FOR MECHS

Get fucked cryptonigger

Ease up there, compadre, we speak american in these parts.

stop bumping and post clang

MARK FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS HOLY SHIT

since you ask so nicely

nmbvgfds

this place is so, so fucking different from what it used to beep when it was all a bunch of old fags shooting the shit. Now it's a bunch of young retards pretending to be oldfags. IF you were capable of reding even 1 02 sentences, you'd see the incident involving the crypto happened back in 2009, right around the time you were still sucking your thumb while your brother was around town sucking dicks.

This is an English speaking board.

Jim, you dipshit
No, genuinely make them worse. Destroy the site.

You deserve to lose money for supporting such a cancerous thing like crypto, kill yourself you niggerfaggot

I should have expected it, but fucking wew laddie.

wh you are trying to trace off my intererrerring with decent conversations with Kronos, no idea,,,,,,just a pain in ass to filter…God how this place has fallen from 2014 days……

That you gook?

another underage fave who was stick igiving his dad nadjobs when "the silk road" was a thing and crypto had a totally different meanings, now thkinhg he's cool by implying HE was too smart to get into the shite and lose his shekels. What he isn't telling you is that for every basrard who lost 750k shekels, some motherfuckerrer MASDE 500 k Shekels. Or in same cases much, much more than than.

Rule of a pomo scheme, straight from mouth of scumbag Joe JEnnegy: when who shoeshine big id living you investment tips as you board your helicopter, time to GET OUT.

This was from back in 2008, when your mother thought a "Bit coin" was something she saw,,owed with the john's load and had to shit on a newspaper like a dog on fish it out with a hangar…

This is my version of english after 80 hours non0stop doing coke and trying to get my file…

Please leave.

Either stop typing with your fuckign elbows or post a picture of your time machine, nigger.

So you used crypto currency and got fucked over for it? What else is new?

cry me a river and drown in it faggot, where are the videogames?

kill yourself

Jamal is gonna pound your pure, snow-white little pucker in prison, user.
How does this make you feel?
Do you want to talk it out?

What a faggot.

There's no doubt OP is retarded, by why in the fuck does having your credit card cancelled cause you to retroactively lose access to your steam library?

the amount of 15 year olds trying to fit in are fucking AMAZING. No, assholes, not over lost shekels, it was only $200. The issues is that the bank now says ALL transactions made via that company are bull and void since they officially made their shit list via Bticoin. and this was fucking EIGHT YEARS AGO.

Lost…every fucking major game that was out there and was use in VTm I had it for both Rift and VR. Not the cucks have cut it off.

You uckers can have have a nice laugh but they'll be coming you you too scumbags,,,

They wont because if I ever buy anything I pay with real money, not your fake coin you absolute niggef

I wish I could see the fucking look on your cunt face when you've been awake for literally EIGHTY HOURS trying to figure out what to do after the jews rip apart your life for no good reason at the drop of a pin over a $200 shekel purchase EIGHT YEARS AGO that you didn't even make….enjiy…same for the other cunts in here having themselves a good laugh now…

They won't be because I'm not retarded enough to use crypto currency.

That's assuming OP is being truthful, though i can't make heads of tails of the post to know exactly what he's lying about, because he talks like he has genuine brain damage.

Speak English.

The jews are comin' for ya', retard-kun. They're a-comin'!

Good.
And also I don't buy digital.

In fact, you better leave the board. I'm willing to bet Mark is busy co-ordinating with his circle of jew buddies to have to you removed.

wew
I don't deal in meme money, faggot.

Do you have any C&C mechs? Asking for a friend.

Behold mine digits

sorry i don't buy into dogecoins reddit

nay fam
witness these

retard, go get some legal advice from actual professionals instead of coming to a video game board about it, the advice itself should be free.
More importantly this seems like a literal non-issue. More like a misunderstanding amplified by the retardation of you using (((Steam))) for all your purchases like a literal nigger.
I'd say you almost deserve this. Have you tried explaining the situation to Steam support or any of the involved parties at all?
Show your proof, receipts and point to your purchasing history which should be legitimate and they shouldn't have anythign against you, now fuck off retard

Bandit! I demand you release my numerals

this is an english speaking board, come back when you've learned english

i should add some to my folder

>buy (((cryptocurrency)))
Where's the "n-nocoiners BTFO" that cryptoniggers insist on posting when their meme investments cause them to lose thousands of dollars?

Best Gundam.

messed that up

I bet you don't even plough your wife, much less the field lmao.

Burgher here, you and your noble buddy can both eat of my hot, salty brezeln.

You're not a strong forward thinker are you user?

HAHAHA
What the fuck am I reading.

Are we witnessing the birth of a new meme, right here and now, at this very moment? My god………it's glorious.

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that.
My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you can see the labia
Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin
Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing
I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

Hope you're just taking his word for it, faggot.

Bad thread. Check my dubs cuckes.

He's been making threads like these all day.

how desperate are you for ebin meems, just got back to reddit nigger

How did you find this out, user?

nice digits

I'm screencapping this mess so I can have another laugh at your face later.

post it here later so i can save it

HE PLAYED THE KIKES
AND THE KIKES WON

Post your face when you don't give a damn.

Almost thought one of those shitty email spams was turned into a thread. Well at least we can use this thread to get some radical digits.

You deserve to suffer.

th-thanks…

Shit thread OP is a faggot.

Even skimming over your retardation was enough to give me cancer. Remember to buy high and sell low cryptonigger.

Buy never and delete miniers
This cannot continue.

I wanna check some stuff too.

OP being a faggot is a given. But he might be a time traveller. A faggotty gay ass triple nigger time traveller with a malfunctioning universal comm chip. Let's see if our current technology can translate what it is OP is trying to say.

I will post the result as a pic.

LOL

Why has this copypasta not been added to the spam filter?

Kill yourself for bumping this.

Even a 3rd world nigger would type better then you.

I literally did not understand almost 50% of the shit you said.

Sound like you fucked yourself so hard, that your your guts are pulled inside out from you ass.

Go talk to a lawyer, you are going to need it.

Not that it will be of any help though.

You type like a faggot and your shit's all retarded.

Judging by how you type, you couldn't even manage to get a refund from amazon if they sent you a faulty product. Let alone deal with steam or your credit card company.

I cant believe people havent realized this post is a troll post

I hope someone spikes your next dose with carfentanyl, triple nigger.

Read the thread, it's some nonwhite high on cheap bar blow. He couldn't even attempt at trolling because he's too retarded.

Why do you know what your mom and sister's pussy looks like. why do you know what your dad's dick smells like?

Why do you know these things?

Interesting.

It's true that Holla Forums has changed for the worse, but the requirement that you speak fucking english was there from the start. Either write english or fuck off. Also Steam has always been unpopular on 8/v/.

I'm 90% sure OP is gypsiefag.

Is this post bless for this god forsaken thread? Or curse?

Capped.

The aristocrats!

I want to fuck something really fucking degenerate.

here you go bro

MOAR degenerate!

ayyy it's this thread again.

f-list.net/c/bart jojo simpson/
Hmm.

ok bro, here are some more

Some research tells me that OP's problem is as follows: OP bought bitcoins with his credit card sometime ago (I never did this because I never wanted my bitcoin purchases on the bank's record). Lately, the banks have declared war on cryptocoins and been voiding any and all transactions made with cards that bought bitcoins because bitcoins are now poised to compete with banks. Apparently OP got his entire credit card voided out because he once bought bitcoins with it and with it all his transactions are getting fucked, which makes steam very unhappy and remove his shit unless he pays up.

Anyway, you need legal advice, son. Find yourself a friendly lawyer to help you out.

no one likes you crypto currency faggot.

Yeah, Steam's ability to void your entire account when they please is a major reason why they're untrustworthy. And they will ALWAYS do it when money/debts are involved.

God damn we have some hipster 4kids in our midst. I get it, cryptocurrencies are popular now so you're hating on it to stay cool, but you're honestly just a fag, user.

Pretty much. I love how the biggest grievance in the thread is that steam can just shoah your shit at any time, but for some reason people just shit on coins. Don't get me wrong, it's easy to see why crypto gets such a bad rap when ICO's for meme coins are regularly a scam for retards, and liquidating large amounts of coins can be a real pain.

Well the biggest grievance in the thread was the OP who can't write english, and the biggest grievance about shit that went down should be the bank fucking over your shit because you bought bitcoins that one time years ago when it wasn't even against the rules.

The banks' justifications are worries about the market, money laundering regulations, and fraud, but in reality I think they're declaring war on cryptocoins because they're starting to become a serious competitor to banking services and that freaks the shit out of them so they're not about to engineer their own doom. They want to stifle the shit and limit it to a financial speculation instrument if they can. If it becomes an actual digital transaction method, VISA and all those fuckers are going to be losing a ton of dosh. IIRC major retailers were already using cryptocoins as leverage for more favorable VISA terms.

just pirate all your software back it isn't hard

Just talk with lawyers you moron, 99% chance that what bank done to you is illegal by law and you can fight them in court, including making them pay you reparations on top of all damages.
Same shit happened in my country where banks were terminating accounts of companies that did buy ANY cryptos at all, some of the pissed off companies paid legal counsels to write public expertise on the topic that found banks practice to be illegal and now any company that got screwed by banksters can sue them back.

checked