How stupid will all those theorists look after Death stranding gets released?

How stupid will all those theorists look after Death stranding gets released?

Kobimbo is a hack who has never developed past highschool level philosophy and politics. He's the Ken Levine of Nipland.

Ragnarox seems pretty on point with his stuff. He was right about the southern caldera setting for the first trailer. Not everyone is a vaati pulling shit out their ass (or stealing it from /vg/) to talk about over sad piano music for clicks. This guys autism seems to come from a place of genuine 'i am super excited for this game' and i think he may not be dead on with what he is thinking about but i think its well thought out and explained beyond 'kojimbo can do no wrong' hero worship.

Oh boy is it time to observe digits already?

It's going to be Lovecraft like we all know this going to happen.

Death Stranding probably will have weird shit going on but these stupid theories are probably way off.

From the trailers it looks nothing remotely like Lovecraft.

As stupid as anyone that believes that Kojimbo created anything in his life.

GAMEplay footage when?

Great response, you really fucking disproved me there.

In what way? It looks more like some weird alternate reality type shit Steven King would write.

Not much since all the theories that will sprout after the game comes out will be ten times more retarded.

All this time I've been misreading it as "Death Standing.". I thought it was a cool title shut up.

Wait its not death standing?

No, it's Death Standing.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING GAMEPLAY KOJIMA?

Not at all because their audience has the memories of goldfish, that's why they follow them to begin with

That guy was dropped out after MGS3…

BUT THAT'S JUST A THEORY

If I’m not mistaken, didn’t somebody else write MGS2? That was the only game with a political story that I really liked out of the MGS series. Ironically MGR had the second best political plot.

Never.

2&3 waas Tomokazu Fukushima.
Peace walker was alright even though it started of "Mutually Assured Destruction is fucking stupid" then went to "Fucking CIA niggers run them over with giant robots"

What is the plot in your version?

This.
Kojimbo never worked on anything.
This is debut "work", so it has nothing but trailers. That is all what he is capable of doing.

I had been avoiding as many spoilers and release material as possible. I will now list what I have seen/know/speculated before. Bear with me if this is 100% off the mark, my autism is fairly shallow.

Okay. That's all I've picked up on. Again, I can't stress enough that I haven't watched any of the trailers or read any press material and have gone out of my way to avoid conversations when able. Here comes speculation.
Two theories

Maybe you have a plot that is better than anything that the hack will show.
As for my question, i was not clear enough, but i thought that the image would be a hint: i was asking what would be the plot of a literal interpretation of "Death Standing" as in the image in my post above hehehe.