Kingdom Come Deliverance Official Thread №3 - My Henry Can Beat Up Your Henry Edition

WE FITGIRL REPACK NOW

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89ABBF9913E08D93AA834EC9E10B2F33E448279C

If you have microstutters:

steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332341063477/

Another link to check out to improve game's performance:

steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1700542332340601553/

New patch coming around 28th of Febuary.

How's your adventure going on, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/134?tab=posts
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/10
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/105
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/58
moddb.com/mods/seven-kingdoms-total-war/news/seven-kingdoms-is-moving-to-kingdom-come-deliverance
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/133
mion.faireal.net/BES/
archive.fo/Gc2Yu
80.lv/articles/kingdom-come-deliverance-an-interview-with-daniel-vavra/
youtube.com/watch?v=5y69eGNViHU&t
imgur.com/r/Berserk/knzxM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waiting for 28 of February

Couldn't get rid of constant freezes.

l-lewd

annnnnnnd here comes the derail

Tom won't live a quiet life anymore.

Doing that quest as an undercover monk. It's a nice change of pace, but a little annoying having to keep to such a boring schedule every day while I figure out who I'm here for and how to get at em. All in all though, pretty cool quest.

ufo

still more historically accurate than niggers in europe

Can you kill the monk police?
If so, that quest would get a whole lot more enjoyable.

Good to know that mods are already fixing this deeply problematic game :^)

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/134?tab=posts

tfw not a cboy

Just tested it and you sure can, but I don't know how long you'd have before someone noticed.

Good shit

Is it me or the best weapon the metal-plated battleaxe?

It can cut slash, strike and pierce, it's like a small halberd.

Are axes fun to use? I'm really enjoying some of the sword combos, especially ones where you suddenly slash or stab them in the face. Having a proper damage system really makes it - catch the guy with no helmet or an open faced helmet with one of those and he's almost definitely fucked. Any moves like that with the axe?

I don't think this guy is joking.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/10
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/105
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/58

Axes have less combo but they are way more powerful thus you don't need combo.

Just overhead strike them until they lose parry and headcrack them in one hit.

I'm a lazy guy so I just stick to that.

Black people are not to be joked about!

Bet these fucks never bitch about the lack of diversity in Africa or Asia, the bastards.

I'll try it out. Bought that plated axe a while ago but haven't really used it. The Magdeburg longsword kicks too much ass.

The reply to that is even better.

They're reaching longer than longcat at this point.

Maybe that is some proof that black people did nothing of interest.

Why do these people exist?

why does this game melt decent rigs

They do bitch about diversity in Japan.
Basically, success isn't allowed, everyone has to be equally as miserably shit as some African that ate all the seed grain for next year again.

Nah, ceremonial mace all the way.
You can smash through blocks with it and it laughs at armor.
I frontal-assaulted Prybyslawycz on my own before the quest and actually succeeded with the mace.

which boots are better?

I was laughing uncontrollably as I was typing those posts and I'm laughing uncontrollably seeing them screencapped here now.

The mace is shorter, slower and it isn't good against low-armored enemies.

The axe is kind of a versatile do it and all since it's decent against both normal enemies and armored enemies.

Oh you devil you.

Because it's got damn good graphics and more going on in the background than most RPGs. It's funny, people either bitch that a game is holding its graphics back to suit consoles and old computers, or they bitch that it's poorly optimized if the game pushes the envelope forward. Not saying you do that or it's exclusive to this game by any means but still, there's no winning with that shit.

Second because they keep your pants clean, and prevent them from getting tangled in the thicket.
If you have ever been innawoods you know what I mean.

you motherfucker

ARE YOU SAYING THAT ONLY BLACK PEOPLE ARE GROUCHY? YOU RAYCIS MALE SCUM

Go no boots. Be the peasant you are.

Because it's Cryengine

Boots always. Shoes are for lame peasants and gay ass noblemen.

Hitler should have won tbh.

The silk road does not mean that every country connected to it is "diverse", some ooga booga isn't going to get an important position in a white country back then, and the middle-east only translated Greek works.
The middle-east did nothing but translate shit.

You little shit.

The middle east was never good, fucking camels fuckers got beaten by crusaders in their own land.

Rascal. got me

I can only imagine the rage from people working at bioware or machine games

Everybody loves medieval games, especially good medieval games.

The silk road was like a huge medieval motorway where all the migrants from Subsaharan Africa went to Europe in medieval cars (like the Flintsones but more advanced because this was thousands of years later).

All the European peasents would take a break from working 6 days a week in the fields barely making enough food to feed their kids in order to hold up signs saying 'ye refugees welcome'.

It's a shame that Hitler forcefully deported all the blacks back to Africa during WW2 so that white people would think that their countries were always white.

Oh you son of a bitch. You got me.

have they fixed the performance yet or is it still a buggy mess?

It was actually kind of a motorway, but for whites. You know whose bones they found at the terracotta army site? Bones of Greeks. Fucking Greeks were there helping the chinks mass produce 8000 clay men to keep the first Emperor safe in the afterlife.

Reminder that this game was mostly crowdfunded, and that people got steam keys for supporting it.
You may be looking at an even greater number from people who paid more than 60 buckaroos.

greeks or also made the bronze works at the same site.

Hol up

Checked and kek'd.

Still pretty buggy. If you have the patience, it's probably worth waiting for the next big patch and deciding then.

Like a fiddle.

I tried the fitgirl repack but I was getting 40 to 60 fps on 1070 which my autism couldnt handle, I need stable fps to play games

It would be cool to see a mod for this that replicated the varying field of view seen through the different helmets, maybe with opening and closing the visors modeled as well.
Example images from Mount And Blade since I'm waiting for Kingdom Come to become available on GOG.

is there a way to beat Runt the first time?

If you keep your distance and play it safe you can fight him for quite a while, but it's probably impossible to actually win.

nb4 skyrim hunting comparisons

I know Zbyshek is plot armored, I got him stuck in some housing ruins and trained my skills on him a while. Even killed one of runt's boys, almost got a second before he snuck up behind me and whacked me in the head with his plot mace.

I thought not. ffs

Yes some user did it in the last thread but you'll break the game.

Another question.
I killed the Executioner guy for the ring that the miller-thief guy wanted. This gave me -100 Rep with "citizens" in Rattay.
Any way to avoid that? I want his sword.
I read somewhere that his dogs count as witnesses. If I kill them as well will I get away with it, or are the npcs just psychic?

No, it's literally impossible, he's immortal. I "beat" him by going on the burnt out platform right nearby so he's stuck at the waist trying to run at me, and shot him with arrows until his health ran out but he wouldn't die.

Fucking pissed me off. I literally spent 3 hours trying to beat the fucking cunt and it's not even acknowledged.

Well that is your fault for cheesing a fight you were obviously supposed to lose.

lol, le hardcore gaymer idiots on Steam are sperging out because the next patch introduces saving on exit and now the game isn't hardcore anymore.

Greeks really got around the orient thanks to good old Alexander, and a lot of them stayed there. The furthest east of them have been a major influence on Indian culture, bullied by a Chinese emperor into giving up their larger horse breeds and even left a small impact in Japanese mythology.

If there were no witnesses then nobody should know, but user you can't go around murdering fellows for swords and expect everyone to like you.

All the casuals are modding in unlimited quicksaves anyway. At least save and quit makes sense, as long as you can only load that save file once.

there was nobody else even remotely nearby. the guy lives in his house with his 3 dogs in the wilderness. But somehow killing him gives a Rep malus in nearby settlements.
I fucking hated psychic npcs back in oblivion and they're still doing this shit.

You get the fucking recipe for Saviour Schnaps from the very begining, and mint and belladone are sold everywhere dirt cheap. You can also fast travel to your bed at any time. Sure, save&quit is a nice adition and doesn't hurt anyone, but still, people are bitching waaaay too much about it. Not to mention that 20 hours into the game and saviour schnaps become stupidly cheap.

Yeah man, fucking psychics

He does have an assistant iirc not sure if he lives with hi though.

Man no matter how hard I try, the monk librarian tells me I'm majorly fucking up the Latin transcriptions. Fuckin bullshit. Who writes like that anyway? It's like the handwriting is intentionally difficult to read.

Which perks should I get?

Not at all. Tons of games give you cool shit, or at the very least fucking acknowledge when you win a fight you're supposed to lose.

I recommend not taking the horse perk and waiting till you unlock some better ones later.
With drinks, maybego with the beer one?
Because hands shaking while not drunk doesn't sound so good.

What’s beer bibber

Fuck drinking habit unless you plan on being an alcoholic. And racehorse, all the way. You can always buy more saddlebags, but a fast horse is the way to go.

Not when it takes you three hours of breaking the AIs pathing to do it.

Reason it took me that long is because the first two times my saves were really far back, and then it was a long ass time of trying to legitimately fight him before giving up and looking for cheese.

Even still, it's theoretically possible to do even without the cheese. They should acknowledge it.

Looks like you haven't played it yet. This is already in the game.

Back then nobody could read anyway and the rich nobles wealthy enough to actually own books mostly used them to show everyone how much cooler they were than everyone else, so readability didn't really matter.
Getting it right isn't that hard though, you just have to speak some Latin.

It's a pretty good trait, actually. Just shift to a liquid diet and you'll constantly be moderately pissed.

Why should i?
I can eat lentil soup from communal pots for free and save all of my money to buy better armor and weapons.

It's literally only the CPU, graphics are fine. You can run this game on mid range GPUs as long as your CPU is good. It was the same with other CryEngine games IIRC except maybe the first one because GPUs weren't that good at the time.

Alcohol gives you massive buffs bro.

My Henry just cucked a Lord, guess which one lads.

This game has it all, even down to the ability to cuck someone, but not just anyone, one of the nobility.

I know, i alreadydid that last weekend.
I am actually surprised she didn't wrap herself around my dick sooner.

At least get some venison for dat animal protein if you can't deal with a proper manly diet of spirits with a side of wine, turnip digger.

I wish the pots had Goulash.

I didn't have that problem, I was worried I would, when I went to the executioners house, the door was locked he was inside, so to get his attention I killed his dogs, then killed his pigs, he came outside looked dumbfounded, then went back inside but I had snuck in his house and killed him inside.

Took his shit, looked at my rep and it didn't change for the worse, so I'm not sure maybe you needed to kill all the dogs too? I don't know.

So how do you set launch options on the pirated version of the game?

COME AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE AND NOT OVER A QOURIER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, YOU KNAVE!

You don't get drunk on beer but get shitfaced on wine.

But my horse with 4 saddlebags and 440 carry weight will get a 20% cut.

How much weight do you really need to carry? It's handy at first to gather more loot but eventually money becomes less of a concern, however it's always useful to go fast.

I agree, I only carry my extra gear on my horse, some wine and dried meat, spade, and repair kits. I can usually carry quite a bit of meat from whatever I hunted on my person. I have mule 2 and a fine saddle with 2 bags.

Beer is for fags anyway no really hops is full of estrogen, though at that point in time they were making sweet beer without hops I think A nice bitter, red wine is for men. Moscato is for faggots and women.

The way you set launch parameters on any game outside of steam…? Are you underage?
Make a shortcut to the .exe and add the parameters to the target path under properties

You can always hire out a room for 2 groschen at any inn in any town and access your unlimited storage chest.

I always carry my well to do clothes and my armor on my horse as well as my bow and all my arrows. The padded coif and gambeson I have double as my hunting attire because they have low visibility (dark brown color). I don't even need to touch my storage chest most of the time now unless I have a bunch of junk gear that I am currently unable to sell for whatever reason.

which pants are better?

Left side

Right side

Middle

All three

Yes

Those are all terrible.

Holla Forums does it again

No pants. Take them off.

should have read last thread

This is why you should never take anything on the internet seriously. Well played, user.

Google told me to do it with a batch file and it worked.
**Thanks though, your way is much easier"

HOW TO SKIP THE FUCKING GATHER ANIMATION, PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS A MOD FOR IT ALREADY

The way to skip that animation is by shutting down your brain forfew seconds, thus funneling out the entire thing.

but you'll die user

But yeah a mod to get rid of the animation would be nice. Im hoping for mods to shorten animations, remove dirt build up as quickly in towns and riding horses on your armour, to make archery less of a joke at long range and to fix texture streaming without breaking the game
oh and bug fixes that dont break more quests than they fix

So, which is the best version of the game? Pc will allow mods, but without knowing what can you do in the game I don't know what mods should I expect or not.

Man I just want a mod that makes armor more durable, it's bullshit that I need to have major repairs done after every battle.
I tried, but I am retarded

The shirt is terrible

Use at least mail, ideally full plate, and make sure that the metal is the upper part of your clothing.
That should fix most of the repair problems.

armour repair is fine for me, it makes repair skill worthwhile, I just rather it not look like trash coverted in brown muck after a short distance from one end of town to the other

Nosnense! It is colpmetely saef!
Juts dont keep thme off for too logn ro yuo mihgt get rbain damage.

currently, I'm using one of the treasure chest drop chestpieces over a cuman hauberk and overcoat, with metal leg things from another chest. It still seems like shit breaks almost immediately

hauberk and overcoat are the problem, no?
In my experience, any cloth or leather piece that isn't hidden by metal will get slashed to shit every fight, while metal armor will easily still have durability in the 90s.

the decorated set? I think those might have super low durability since they seem more like show armour

So what do I do with all the fucking game I got? Can't I cook it myself and eat like a king all day every day?

yes but when you kill a deer you get an entire deers worth of meat, good luck eating all that before it spoils

If you actually want to eat an entire deer though, you better stock up on preserver potions or get the dustbin perk though

guys I need help with something, so i'm on this quest where I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, she took me in and gave me breakfast, and she said; "do you come from the land of down under?" where woman glow and men plunder, do you do you the thunder? you better run, you better take cover.

I actually thought about doing that since I grabbed ascetic. I keep some dried mushrooms and whatever alcohol I find and just eat out of pots regularly. I'm secretly glad the game doesn't stress the MUH SURVIVAL aspect too hard.

So… the game is story focused and all that, but what can you exactly do in this game? can you get a home to place all the stuff you steal and to cook?

Dustbin perk is a godsend. Worrying about food quality with all the other shit you have to upkeep is a god damn hassle

After fighting Runt for the second time as a boss after a whole siege battle, during which you get no chances of healing yourself (better wait till you can afford that plate armor!) lord Radzig gives you a room in his new castles stables or something, along with a crate you can store your shit to.
Interesting fact about this chest is the fact that it links to all the other chests at inns you can sleep in, so while sleeping at an inn you can open a chest and pick up stuff you stored at your little room in Rattay and vise versa.

A exploit I've found to level pickopocket

In that first 'city' where you have to escape the castle to go to skalitz:
The gate guard is a mouthbreathing retard that acts as a normal guard. He is the literal only time you will ever commit a crime and claim special mission and succeed.
You can exploit this by attempting to pickopocket from everyone. Not only there is a bed right there (so you can load away if it's faster), you can also run to the retardguard and surrender.
If he is the one talking to you, you get some speech exp besides being free from the crime (reputation penalties still apply, but who cares what the guards thinks of you).
If he is not the one talking to you, attempt the speech anyways and then select 'flee' and repeat until the mouthbreathing retard is the one confronting you.

middle
being a court jester suits henry

you can also turn nearly every inn into a player home by asking for more than one night. Once you pay 200-250 its a permanent home with a linked chest

Wow.

Also, about having to hurry to do quests. Can you start the quests later on just not to skip them? I like doing some free roaming time to time and not hurry about time if needed.

Well, Radzig is staying as a guest of Hanush, I don't think he has the rights to just dole out a Rattay suite on his whims.

How though? I must not have been paying attention, because the game hasn't really shown me any cooking mechanics or hinted at them.

Sure, but I only do that if I really need it. It's more fun if I just shoot some animals and eat the meat. If I can actually preserve it then that's even better.

Yes, although some quests can get harder if you wait too long without making that obvious.

see

Express Depeche Uzhitz

Haha.

Just knock out a soldier and steal all his shit.

Seriously

I just like doing some power leveling before doing quests with many story choises. I like playing as the dirty hobo that is overwhelmly strong when he gets into the main story, but I guess I can't wait.

Also, at what rate your hair and bear grows?

I'm stupid and should read the entire post before posting myself. My bad.

Gotta admit, It's not everyday you get to lockpick a mare's ass

Use a bow made for war you clown. The villager bows are shitty self bows made for hunting. Try using a Cuman bow which is a composite war bow and you will find the arrows shoot off like bullets.

cuman bow is only useful for 180 horseback combat. I'm using the best bow in the game, an actual war longbow I got from a chest with 75 attack and the sway and aim is so stupid you cant hit shit. Also as an actual archer in my spare time you dont shoot like that at all. its dangerous to shoot like henry does

well henry is also a bumbling village peasantboi that only ever recieved basic training

Oh, I haven't gotten that far yet. Does it really sway that much? That's weird. Are you sure your bow skill just isn't high enough? I remember when I first started drawing a villager bow was difficult and it would sway. Now I have level 6 bow skill and I have zero problems while hunting at least; haven't used archery in combat too much because I realized that the villager bows suck against armor.

Does anybody have any tips for earning shekels in this game?

a whole deer goes for 600 scheckels if you cook and sell it immideately

Hunt deer. Their meat is valuable and you get a hunting perk that allows you to skin them and take their antlers, all of which are also valuable. But you can easily make a living by hunting in this game.

Leather boots or silent shoes, or plate chausses

There's a maintenance perk for 20% more durability

Early game herbalism is safest to max and it wont ruin your reputation like stealing or land you in trouble with the law like poaching will, with decent passive buffs as well. The hillside below the Rattay walls has thousands of chamomille, the miller fences carry 500-1k groschen, should help get you started.

My bow level is 10 and I meet the stength requirement for the longbow which is 15. Its the worst combat system by far. Anyway you can easily kill plate armour dudes with a village bow but you have to use pierce arrows. I usually tip them in bane or poison then shoot at a less armoured part.

just crouch and press F behind a lone guard, then steal literally all his shit.
It's risky free so long you have basic awareness of your surroundings.
You can even kill them with a perk, although it takes longer since it replaces with a hold F to pay respects instead of press F, and disables the knockdown so long you have a dagger in your inventory

also pic related was one of the more fun stealth quests. Im surprised how long quest chains go on for, also how killing one minor npc can completely change the path of the quest

Do most guards even have gear worth more than a deer? I mean hell you can usually find 2 or 3 deer in a group together, strip and sell all of those. I prefer to actually explore the game world too instead of treating it like a MUD.

their helmet usually weights 4 and sells for 480~
just-the-fucking-helmet

How big is that patch on the 28th gonna be?

That doesn't actually say much, helmets are usually the most expensive piece of gear on any warrior that isn't wearing full plate.

Dyed Milanese Brigandine or Magdeburg Cuirass? (maintenance cost/durability vs functionality vs aesthetics/charisma)
Is Warhorse helmet BiS? The stats are great but the frilly circlet looks gay.

PC. Always PC. Everything is designed for PC hence why console cucks have so much problems with lockpicking. Mods so far show potential with how easy it is to mod as well as a GOT total conversion on the horizon.

moddb.com/mods/seven-kingdoms-total-war/news/seven-kingdoms-is-moving-to-kingdom-come-deliverance

Also how if you're quick you can prevent the death of some quest characters.

its gonna remove essential quests and add some extra bugs to break all fully working sidequests currently implemented

Is there a sallet ingame I keep seeing it on the loading screen?

Neck yourself, my gay friend.

Negative
:(

Is asoif banned now?

The books were not THAT good and trigger my /lit/ autism.

Only first time around though, if not, the kingdom of jerusalem and acre would still be a thing.

It's just irredeemable filth.

its popular so it must be bad
I personally dont like it

Does the archery range help level your bow skill?

So, what's with the number of potion recipes being so low? There's an assload of different ingredients, yet only a handful of recipes. Are there hidden ones, other than the quest related potions?

no, but tourneys and hunting do

Actually I know a guy who is damned to always use a controller on PC, he hasn't fully recovered from some serious nerve issues. From what I have seen everyone who complains about the controller lockpicking is trying to open locks that are above Henry's current skill level, just like in Skyrim and Oblivion they expect to be able to do that. I have heard from him and others that it's fine when you try to do locks at your level. He was frustrated too because he was trying to do the same shit, but I can see how you'd have that expectation because at first glance the lockpicking skill system is almost identical to Oblivion and Skyrim

I lost interest after the 4th book and the series is worse plot wise than the books. I know this game will probably draw in a lot of cringy fags that really like it though.

Italian armor, of course.

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/133
THIS FIXED ALL MY HARD FREEZES
Finally I can play this game.

That sounds like it would help me too. But what the fuck is this? Some random application I have to run to limit my cores? I did some googling and found out this is the tool he re-uploaded:
mion.faireal.net/BES/
Why the fuck did he reupload it to NexusMods?

Is there another way to go about the "Playing with the Devil" quest ?
I don't want to fug those dirty peasants, I must remain pure for Theresa, not to mention the quest doesn't really have a good ending

Why are there no kids in the game? I want to get drunk and stalk some children around the towns.

So… the game will have a sequel? or the continuation is going to come from DLC?

Why must i be such an autist even in videogames? i just wanted to try out the shirt and be a gentle knight.

Pretty sure that Henry is autistic anyway tbh, you were just rping.

The fuck happened to the cyclical?
This better not turn into a god damn general now.

How do you explain bianca then?
Id understand theresa, but henry is swarming with fair maidens.

Yeah I had to reload after that one although I strongly suspected it would lead to dried cunt sexy time. The shirt doesn't even look that damn good.

Idk maybe she was kinky?

I'm 100% sure this is the case just listen to his dialogue when you take Theresa out.

It's probably his half-noble blood.

Just wait and let them have their seance or whatever, then do nothing as the woodcutters hack the stuipid bitches to death.

To be fair anyone living in a village with less than 150 people for their life would seem autistic compared to almost any first worlder.

You cucked yourself friend.

to thread

My henry was faithfull to bianca until her death as the lord commands, but life must move on and henry must repopulate skalitz with faithfull theresa, his friends and their respective women.
How can you be such a scoundrel that you didnt save her from being raped by disgusting cumans?

I dont expect a dirty guard armour stealing peasant to understand staying faithul to fair maidens. I bet you dont even wear full plate with a 5k groschen overcoat flair knave

I stayed true to Theresa because dead ladies sire no heirs. Except for that one time I got wasted with the priest and fucked a tavern wench, but that was all for a good cause and we don't talk about that.

Did you try running in borderless mode?

So why the fuck can't you escape on horseback? I got jumped by like 5 fuckers after Mirka told me where Timmy was and everytime i tried getting on my horse to escape it would throw me off no matter how far i got from the cunts before i got on.

get upboats :^)

Probably a bug I escaped just fine.

Seems like the sequels are pretty much guaranteed now

Im just happy such a comfy game succeded.

I also did this quest and didn't face any issues. Only time I had issues with horses was when I had to get the roan for Stephanie, now that was some shit.

Seems the quest has to end with either the woodcutter's death or the womyn's death. I tried waiting and knocking both the woodcutters out with my fists : it does nothing (the women keep cowering and no script triggers). Also : the woodcutters have the same skin than if you were doing a bad trip even if you never intervened which really makes it seem like there's no good ending to this quest. Well at least I stayed pure :^).

it doesnt deserve it tho, not with those bugs and optimization

Neither does fucking anything that sells nowadays. Here's hoping retarded publishers with shitty IPs think that because this game sold their shitty game with the same amount of bugs will sell.

Its a work of love though, dubsman.

Yeah, maybe they'll finish the game now.

Hopefully retarded publishers will finally realise diversity doesn't sell games.

we will see, if he fixes his shit it certainly is, if not, well then it would mean he doesnt give a fuck

I'm fed up with those faggots, I hope they make the most inclusive, least polished, most buggy game possible with a 100 million dollar budget so they can go bankrupt.

I wish Cryengine wasn't so poorly documented, cause then a simple solution for you is to just lock it at 40FPS.

I took the Racehorse perk. Heavy Duty Pony was probably the better choice since it only costed like 8 points off of the speed. But I tested the speed gains of Racehorse and they were pretty impressive. I can simply use a slower horse with greater carry weight to shift the stats back regardless.

There are so many pros and cons of perks that you cannot have simultaneously that I wish you could later swap between them. I chose the Brute perk upon hearing how much strength matters, but it may bite me later when I need the stats it reduces.

They've made a lot of the perk choices very difficult, but I suppose that makes the game much more interesting than simply progressing endlessly toward godmode without any downsides whatsoever.

Type sys_MaxFPS = 40 in the game console.

Where can I find an helmet that doesn't make me look like a glorified dildo or Patrick the Star ?

i got the same shit.

Why don't you just stop being a fag and commit to your choices? It would defeat the purpose of a decent RPG if you could just have everything. Personally I appreciate the perks with drawbacks because almost all open world games suffer from the "My character is the best at everything" syndrome later in the game.

Wait a hundred years or travel back a thousand.

EUROGAMER, YES
archive.fo/Gc2Yu

TL/DR: Game not recommended because not enough black people.

Funny thing about helmet designs, they were very closely tied to the culture and historians learn a lot just by finding a helmet somewhere, they can usually tell what culture that warrior was raised under. So in other words, blame the Slavs for liking phallic helmets.

Are polearms bugged or what? I couldn't seem to put one into my inventory and equip it like any other weapon. When I picked it up it would equip automatically and I could have both my sword and polearm equipped at the same time. Like it wouldn't go into the weapons slot when equipped. The fuck is happening?

Read:

It is more like

Blame the byzantines/greeks then?
Because slavs took it from them.

Apparently polearms are "special weapons" that you only use temporarily kind of like the assault rifles in Mirrors Edge or the long guns in later Ass Creed. Which honestly is all right, but I wish they had frequent barrels of polearms that you could take from and use if you want. Maybe there are more later on, I've been putting off the main quest.

T-thanks, I guess.

Where is the misconception that this game is supposed to be realistic come from ? It has a realistic setting, that's it. Gameplay wise it was obviously designed with character progression in mind and most of the fun comes from seeing your character get better at each skill which could never happen if the game strived for realism in every area. Kingdom Cum feels very much like a video game but yet I keep seeing mouth breathing retards crying "muh realism" at every turn.

I think devs need to just worry about making good games.

Comments are full of moderate cucks who have to add "BUT DIVERSITY IS GREAT" when they criticize the author's ignorance, their weakness being a perfect example of why this anti-white dogma is still going strong. Anyone in the comments really unapologetically digging hard into this tripe and the author's true motives, this hatred of whites masked in benevolence for non-whites, is likely being censored to hell.

"The major thing that makes our game different is that it is realistic and set in real-world history."

t. Daniel Vavra

80.lv/articles/kingdom-come-deliverance-an-interview-with-daniel-vavra/

Weren't people supposed to react to you if you wear cuman shit?

Nevermind then. I'm thankful that they didn't go full realism autism then.

Does this mean I'm now legally allowed to hunt in Talmberg forrest? I hope it doesnt consider the animal meat stolen anymore. Apparently I also get a player home of the old hunter lodge
I ws seriously thinking i made the wrong move trusting hannekin but it seems he may have actually been innocent after all, apart from his family supporting sigismund and all that

Skilled workers like Tailors and Blacksmiths have their own skill rating just like you do. Fully broken armor requires the highest skill to repair, and those can only be found in Rattay to my knowledge. Everyone there is max level in their skills.

Just keep leveling up herbalism. Eventually the animation is so fucking minimal because you harvest so much shit with each animation. The entire purpose of it is to prevent the player from swimming in gold at the beginning of the game. By the time you reach level 4 or 5, the animation is faster than if you could instantly pick individual plants.

I want a game based off this engine, except make it about the main character supporting and building up one town turning it into a major city. That would be the end-all-be-all of comfiness.

I was gonna be angry, but I can't stop laughing that the historian actually said that.

They talk about this subject in the dev.vids more, but essentially it's a compromise between believably/realism and fun gameplay. The combat is very realistic for example, but it still has plenty of gamey elements and arbitrary artifacts for the sake of fun playabilty. Learning and mastering skills on the other hand is not realistic at all besides the basic concepts of becoming better as you do something more and needing to be taught some stuff, but nobody would enjoy a game where you'd need to spent weeks of gameplay in order to learn how to ride a horse or months in order to learn how to fence properly.

It reminds me of Red Orchestra Ostfront in a way. That game carefully chose as many realistic elements to include in the game as possible without crossing the barrier into a simulator. Too bad the sequel sucked shit.

I finally murdered the whole town, unfortunately the bodies disappear after awhile so i couldn't make a massive pile. The good news is i managed to kit myself out in full armor and have a ton of dosh, i guess its time to turn my quest in and hope i can get to the next stage of the game.

Who do I talk to in Uzhitz to know about Lubosh? I pissed the town off before this quest and now I have to pay at least 100 coin to talk to anyone, and I don't have that money.

I wish I could rebuild Skalitz or something.

I want a game about the Kyvian Rus fighting Khazarians and Bulgarians.

What are the pros and cons of a shield exactly? For perfect parrying purposes it doesn't matter, but for general "hold up block"age it's superior? I see some combos do different things depending on if you have a shield or not.
Also how the fuck do I feint in a combo?

rad dad ukrochads tbh

Jesus, the highest I've gotten is 15k. How?

I'm pretty sure that first image is supposed a hole in the sky with light shining out of it (the bible says "at that moment heaven was opened". That it looks like a flying saucer is something the artist didn't intend. He probably had no concept of flying saucers and therefor no reason to expect his work would be mistaken for one.

The second image though is much harder to dismiss.

Did you sing for the horse?

Mainly selling bandit gear.

I completely stopped picking up shit to sell when I hit 52k. Then I ended the game at over 64k anyway because some late-game quests and activities give a ton too.

you can also pick locks on merchant chests, mid game they have upwards of 10k in them

gather flowers, search for treasures

Sing? No, I had no idea how to do that. I drove it to Talmberg the hard way.

You learn it from the stable boy.

Assuming you can find and access them. I'm pretty sure not every merchant even has one with all their shit, at least not in a place you can reach without clipping through shit. Considering there's a chest in the game world for your horse, I'm sure there's a container for everything somewhere, mostly outside of the map.

You had to talk to the stablehand who told you all that shit. Of course you probably needed to do "the horse that bolted" first. I don't know because I already had done that quest, but it's the same stable boy involved.

You don't need to do that quest first, but the game tells you what to do anyway:

You'd have to be pretty stupid to ignore all of that and try to ride the horse back to Talmberg getting thrown every 3 seconds.

The game makes you choose between justice and political power constantly. Anyone who played the quest involving Bernie's cousin knows about this.

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU FIND PIE

Talk to people at 1, 2 and 3, then find him at 4.

Is it worth it to try and sabotage shit before the raid on Pribyslavitz? I'm having a hard time sneaking in.

every merchant has a storage or multiple storage items to them, some may be harder to find than others because its situated where they sleep and not always within the shop they sell their wares at

try tailing a shopkeeper after they close up to find their shit

Don't sneak in, then. Kill your way in.

Probably not.

You have a couple of options though. If you kill everyone they respawn for the big fight and it doesn't matter at all if you get caught. You could just run through the camp poisoning food and burning arrows (4x each) and then dash out and try to get away on your horse.

God fucking damn it, man. It's not like I wanted t o keep my progress or anything.

Are there any merchants who will buy the entire thing? Most butchers and grocers only seem to buy 200 groschen worth.

Just follow the shit trail dude. That horse got some stomach issues.

Protip:

I didn't bother poisoning the well because I couldn't find it, but sneaking in to burn an arrow barrel and dashing out again before you can get mobbed is really easy. Not sure how much of a difference it made. I have like zero stealth skill, make sure you're wearing appropriate gear.

Just poison their lentil soup There should be enough poison on site in easy lock chest for you to get all 3 pots

I don't know about any well. You can poison their FOOD by dropping bottles of poison into the pots.

There's 4 pots and 4 bundles of arrows

Eh, poison is a woman's weapon anyway. Also I could have sworn they said water supply so I was not thinking about the lentil soup pots.

I know if you manage all the arrows, during the big fight the archers on the fortified hill doesn't have any arrows. What happens when you poison all the food? You turn up to find pajeets instead of cumans?

Where the hell do you learn how to make poisons, anyway? Literally the tutorial for haggling says you might want to poison a merchant to lower their speech skills, but I've never actually found (1) a recipe for poison (2) a method for poisoning someone besides sticking them with a poisoned arrow/sword.

Eurogamer just made me buy that game. I won't play it as I hate RPGs. I just bought it to spite them.

Alchemist in the cities focus on healing. Borderline pagan herbalist in the outskirts focus on witch level remedies and poison. So go find the herbalist if you wanna be a witcher and down 5 different potions before putting BANE on your longsword.

How come changing bow affects my melee weapon damage more than my range weapon damage?

The witch north of Ledetchko has an easy locked chest next to her alchemy station with all her shit in it, including recipes. She always sits outside the shack, so stealing from her is no trouble.

It's probably bugged and thinks you are removing your shield. I had a similar bug where the shield/noshield stats got inverted.

Not everyone wants to be a dirty fucking thief user.

Just pick some fly agaric toadstools in the woods and drop them in to poison them

Thanks my dudes. My other question remains, though–is there a way to poison ordinary citizens and merchants (that is, apply poisons outside of combat)?

Most people have soup pots in their homes, maybe try poisoning that in the home of the target merchant?

Do I need to restart the game?

Bad rep returns to 0 over time.

Yeah people actually take out a bowl and walk to the soup bowl and take food and eat.

How far are you? Did you already go to the house with everyone gathered and the bailiff? Hint: Talk to the local priest.

Except you,you just dip your hand in and stuff your face. Nobody cares either.

I wish raping and pillaging was a thing in the game.
I would've attacked random monasteries and rape the nuns.

I'm sick of playing hero in every RPG.

How long are we talking? It's been quite a fucking while.

I missed the drinking date with him and can't convince him to go drinking again because my charisma is so low with the townspeople.

No idea, I had the same problem in Rattay for a while (for the same reason), but eventually I was able to continue the game. A few in-game days, maybe? Just go do some side quests.

In that case, try selling for a discount or buying at a premium from the local traders. Not sure how much impact that has but it's the only thing I can think of at the moment.

It's been over an ingame week, and I don't have the money to repeatedly sell to traders because I have to spend money just to talk to them.

may as well just reload a save from before you fucked up.

That's basically the start of my game

I honestly don't really know what you expected but you can just make money by hunting shit and go sell it in another town

You didn't sleep even once? IT autosaves every time.

I fucked my reputation with Uzhitz REALLY early

Theresa is best girl.
The other women are just terrifyingly ugly.

I dunno user, that one barmaid had an extremely nice body.

When I got to the part where we were forced to go hunting together I knew he was going to have a small redemption arc and Henry would befriend him. Kind of glad he's quickly becoming bro-tier.

Ah right, forgot about her.

I love this game

Are bows your only ranged option in this? Any crossbows or throwing weapons?

Unfortunately no, we're stuck waiting for mods on those. I like this game but you can tell that, as usual, it was unfinished for release.

That's hilarious. Too bad killing runt in the first fight breaks the game, or ditching hans capon in the hunting camp breaks the game, or any number of other things breaking the game. I hope they fix these in times to come, and they're not seeing a single dime from me until they do but I remain optimistic.

That's not true medieval cucking.
You have to get her pregnant and have your bastard become the first born while she passes him off as the Lords son.

Then your son will become nobility. Then do it some more till half the fiefs belong to your bastard seed.
You can do it Henry, its easy, the best part of smaller genepools is most people are going to look a bit like you anyway.

They are addressing the game breaking quest bugs first which is probably the right choice although I personally wish they'd fix the CPU performance issues.

I don't even know what the shit is the program trying to do.

Having a panic attack, clearly.

It's the physics and possibly NPC density. For me personally anyway. I notice the chugging only occurs in large towns which have ludicrous amounts of prop objects with physics and it got a little better when I set my PhysX to use my GPU always.

do they buy stuff at the same prices? Or is it that e.g. an armourer offers more for armor than a general trader?

Speaking of quest bugs, quick word of advice, don't drop two bird traps in the same area for the Nightingale quest. Otherwise they'll both be "filled" but only one of them will count for real and you're fucked.

Prices can vary widely depending on trader, but generally the guys with more money pay more and also have higher prices - I think. That means the armorer should take more for it.

I would rather have them do another game similar to this one in another time period or land.

Either a Roman, Greek, or Egyptian or the Norman Conquest.

Fug, guess I'll hold off on downloading for a while. Mod support is planned for future though?

It's been asked so many times that IIRC there is a stickied post on their forum that says "Mod tools are coming."

When I finally met Fritz and Mathew again I was kitted out in fancy knight armor but they still react like we're all poor refugees. Merchants respect the armor though.

Really? For me they rather passive aggressively said something to the effect of, "You seem like you're doing all right."

For me they act honored that a noble knight graces them with his business.

Okay so now I have 17k top of the line armor, weapons, and Horse equipment.

Am I basically a noble now? Is the only thing separating me from nobility land ownership?

Well, I mean Matt and Fritz. Most random folk do assume I'm a knight if I'm wearing full armor. Maybe their check is based purely on Charisma or something.

I'm better equipped than most knights but i'm just a squire.

Does Sir Radzig ever knight me?

I haven't gotten that far in the main quest yet, but my gear is more or less that of a sergeant at arms.

Oh, right. They didn't really acknowledge my wealth.

Anyone got any tips on the monestary quest?
I just got close to beating it but here's where it went wrong.

Stuff to know, my lockpicking is verylow, i cna only open very easy and easy locks, my stealth is level 4 and my pickpocketing is level zero.

There are several things you still need.

So when can I buy land?

I'd love to buy Skalitz and rebuild it.

Is there any mod to quickly toggle the HUD? The game looks nice but you always have that center dot unless you take out your bow in which case, if you're in a town,the townspeople start kvetching that you have a weapon.

Wait until all the monks are resting at night to practice your pickpoketing skill. At 4am, go to the chapel where mass will be held. The head honcho will be the first to arrive and will stand there praying for a couple minutes before anyone else gets in there. Pickpocket his key. Then use the keys to leave and go back into the city. Ignore everyone who yells at you for breaking your vows. Travel back to your stash and grab a weapon, or sell all the books and shit you pickpocketed off the monks and buy a blugeon or something. Then rush back into the monastery and kill the dude you think is Pious. Loot his dice. If it's not Pious, start killing everyone in white and loot them. Then leave and never return.

As far as i know.
Never.

Gay

There need to be a buy and rebuild Skalitz expansion pack.

No can do mate, pickpocketing still at level 0.
I never did the pickpocketing tutorial because i figured i would just play as a honorable knight.
But there is no evil to smite, no drinks to down (except in the cellar with those two cane wagglers).
My feet hurt.
I wish i was outside, killing heretics and bandits.

Cryengine was built with single and dual cores in mind, so you have to force Cryengine not to push your CPU to 100% This helps mion.faireal.net/BES/

Makes sense to me. After all, Adolf Hitler Dindu Nuffin wrong.

If you kill enough of them with swords, then they'll have no choice but to like you.

I made my fortune murdering bandits and selling their shit.

Plebs can't get rich and be loved

You dumb nigger. Practice your pickpocketing on the sleeping monks. That's how you train it. Sleeping people are literally the easiest target and there's 20+ of them in there.

I'm pretty sure you don't even have the option to pickpocket until the Miller teaches you.

But there is no prompt on them, only talk and knock out.

Do you at least have the headcracker perk?

You can also knock out the prior to steal the key instead of pickpocketing. If you do it carefully nobody will know it was you.

What if i said no?

Why are so many of you guys playing as thieving niggers?

Cut that shit out and be a good Christian.

Knock the prior out around 4am when nobody's around in the chapel, steal his keys, and dump his unconscious body somewhere else. Then get your shit and murder.

HOW DO I GET THIS PIECE OF SHIT
Every time I try to jump on that teasing piece of wood sticking out I slip off and fall to my death.

You weren't a peasant to begin with, blacksmiths, artisan specialists,etc. were basically middle class.

You're basically an officer for Radzig, dont know what kind of status that brings.

This, a good Christian picks herbs for cash, also stop poaching the King's game.

Have you tried bows?

But i dont wanna ;_;

Yes I have. Shooting the branches, the base or the ropes does nothing.

Never fucking mind, I just shot it again for good measure and now a branch fell off. Oh well.

The good old fashioned try something, it wont work, call tech support and get a guy to look at it and just to show it wont work you do it again and now it works.

How do you get rid of Alcoholism? The timer on the icon is gone but the debuff won't go away. Sitting with -3 strength and I haven't drank in a week in game.

I work in software and I call this the "magic touch" or alternatively "appeasing the machine spirits."

Yeah, it's a pretty good time doing the first playthrough in character. The stealth systems are pretty cool though, but I'll mess with them more later.

There's a potion that cures it

There's a potion you can get, Hair of the Dog I think it's called.

you got what you deserved

Oh come on, Catholics drink like fish.

I want a wizarding game about being some college dropout wizard, getting slav drunk one night, and then deciding to be the best wizard ever. Also of course with the most in-depth spell creation- far surpassing morrowind.

You mean Ayodolf Ohiler

Drank a dozen or of em and nothing.

Im afraid your henry is too slavic for his own good.

Vice is already on it.

Well, you can buy an army ant take the rest by force. That's more or less what every first-generation king does isn't it?g

Unfortunately this. Early on I thought it might be something different. More combat focused, something different. But then it descends into skyrim-light. 1 on 1 fights are cool but the 'realism' factor is overstated.

>but nobody would enjoy a game where you'd need to spent weeks of gameplay in order to learn how to ride a horse or months in order to learn how to fence properly.
Yes they would. It would just be more like Deus Ex where your character already has certain skills. I understand the game has to cater to the typical RPG crowd but it actually takes away from the realism.

Finished off Pious without going through the entire questline.
Sneak in through construction works, pillaged everywhere I have access to until I find the monastery key at the back of the kitchen
Exit secured, I sneaked upstairs and picked a random novice to pick pocket.
Picked the right novice first try, took his dice and stabbed his shit up, run away through the cathedral side door while their guards are busy looking for me in the cloister
I missed a lot didn't I?

Point and laugh.

Also, I stole the jotted notes on the way out which I hope is the note to Pious's stash

Maybe a Machiavellian prince, but love and loyalty are not so easily bought with coin and blood.

meant for

My arch-nemesis

This is too good to be true.
And I guess some faggot is going to spoil all the fun before it starts.

Oh boy, it's vid related all over again.

This lockpicking is absolute fucking bullshit on PS4. It's clearly designed for PC. Even with training and being careful, the cursor jumps around wildly and the lock doesn't turn smoothly. It's damn near impossible to do unless the sweet spot is on the outside edge, and even then shit is so wiggly I can barely do very easy locks.

I don't know about controller, but on PC it's far easier when it's on the inside edge. You barely move at all

My diplomatic approach didn't work out as planed.

It's hard to be that precise with a thumbstick, very small range of motion. This shit is driving me crazy. Can't even complete the Miller's lockpicking tutorial because I can't open the easy chest. I'm even savescumming here but I keep running out of lockpicks over and over. This is ridiculous. Inb4 get gud, that's why I've reloaded so many goddamn times trying to.

You can't be a diplomat without being someone. You need Bernie's colours to parley, I've got in then accidentally killed the wolf during a duel and had to kill the entire camp.

Am I the only one who actually likes the Combat?

You're no the only one. I honestly have no idea why people are complaining the combat system is hard. The only difference between this and other games is that Kingdom Come punishes you very hard for spamming.

Combat is easily one of the best things about the game, and most of it is excellent.

I think it comes down to two kinds of people really
-idiots who are genuine bad and dislike it for not being a more elaborate skyrim-esque spamfest
-people who don't realize half the combat mechanics are locked until a certain point in the game.

Can someone make a mod where when the Berserker Perk activates Forces starts playing?

WHY

bravo vavra

You're going to have to be more specific.

The only thing wrong with it is that it's more of a dueling simulator than well-rounded medieval combat simulator, the combat doesn't make as much sense against multiple opponents (which in a way makes sense, 1 vs 3 or more in reality is a losing proposition for even an excellent warrior if the opponents have even basic competency) or in pitched battles (which were probably more dependent on formations, where skill and tactics of the commanders would be a larger factor than the differential in the skills of the soldiers, though this of course would still have an effect, along with differences in equipment).

So basically the only people who don't like the combat in this game are either shit at it or want it to deliver something that is nearly impossible and no other game has (even the large scale battles in mountain blade aren't very realistic, forget about one-on-one duels)

Tried this, limited CPU usage to 95% and had no more tears. Probably will try to remember to put in into the baking of the next bread.

youtube.com/watch?v=5y69eGNViHU&t

The large battles in this game are funny to cheese.

Just get behind the enemy soldiers and while they're engaged with your ally you can beat around half the enemy army to death with a Mace.

Yeah combat is a bitch and a half until you're taught to dodge and parry.

Pretty much. Funnily enough, being more realistic would not only be nearly impossible in this kind of game without completely overhauling the combat, but it would actually make the combat much harder, as it would have to include stuff like grappling and wrestling.
No one is just gonna keep hitting you with their sword when they outnumber you, they're just gonna have one person occupy your attention while the others come behind you and wrestle you to the ground so the can lift your visor and shove a dagger in your face.

WELL THEN TIME TO SWITCH TO A LIQUID DIET.

Also, here's a good video of what fighting even two (unarmoured) opponents entails

I don't hate it, but I think I enjoyed the combat a lot more when I still thought it was hard. Now that I've got decent gear and higher skills it's kinda boringly easy. I just wish it was based more on player skill than ingame ones.

The constant slow-mo shit pisses me off though. That I hate.

And sabre

My only real complaint is how hard it is just to look around at other opponents for a moment. It either sticks your cursor on one specific guy, or you start autotargeting other fucks.

Is there any place where I can get better weapons than the best ones sold in Sasau and Rattay?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, once it becomes 3-on-1 it becomes less about winning the fight and more just keeping them at enough distance that you can escape and fight another day

That's actually a good criticism, I hope they patch in being able to break auto-locking once you're outnumbered, but I don't know how hard that would be to do technically

Once you get your shit together, you almost never meet anyone that poses a threat anymore. Guess that's the way it is though, but I wish there was some kind of arena or underground tournament to fight in.

Do it.

Found a second houndskill helm at vranik, along with a black milanese brigandine, which is I'm pretty sure top of the line stealth armor.

So what happened with this? This journo is so thirsty for clickbait he's scrapping the bottom of the modding barrel.

"Top of the line stealth armor" is just clothes, they're the quietest and least visible.

The point of black painted brigandine is they don't put your visibility over 25 (zero in forest with forestry) and if you have any maintenance perks, your noise is always zero.

The noise radius for stealth kills/knockouts is total bullshit and I hope it's fixed with mods ASAP.

While they wake up you can flee and they'll look around for a minute before going back to bed. I agree that it shouldn't wake up the whole camp, it's a fucking stealth kill.

Do the Mule perks stack or does each sequential one override the previous one?

The most annoying thing is that enemies react to the noise while you're still stuck in the animation

See this is why cheesing the stealth mechanic by having everyone go back to bed a minute later after waking up to an assassin is more bullshit than just reducing the noise radius of the stealth kill. Historically, slaughters of camped troops have happened before, but usually what happens is the attackers will simultaneously attack their marks the moment they hear the noise of the first attack. Sneak attacks aren't really silent attacks

Stacks. With all three you should be able to get over 200 carry weight.

>"Your father can't muster as many men as I have"
>I've already killed the entire camp before going there
>All their food have BANE in it
>The only people left alive are the essential combat master and erik
>Don't even need to sneak out of camp as everyone's dead. Just lockpick into Erik's office and take my shit back

If Warhorse fixes this problem by having a short cutscene change where he gloats about having the upper hand then goes outside and rushes back in all angry and shit because he found the camp littered with dead bodies and people dying from BANE that would be fucking hilarious.

Instead it just has everybody respawn when you actually attack the camp.

Man, that shit pissed me off.

My fucking sides have reached the orbit.

I thought it was the guy who gets captured when you take the fort that was essential.

Nope, it's the combat master.

Plus, he was clipping into another normal bandit, so his magic attack-stopping shield protected both of them.

Are you trying to turn them into big guys?

lel

THIS IS ONE OF THE FIRST FUCKING MISSIONS HOW DID THEY FUCK IT UP THIS BADLY

Too busy drinking vodka and you know you can sneak into his house and PRESS F TO PAY knockout steal the keys and then open the chest with the ring, right?

you can change the horse name?

Horses you buy come with unique names. Sleipnir is sold at the Ushitz horse trader. Unless I missed one somewhere he has the highest carry capacity in the game.

That said, with a 4 bag nobles saddle you should be able to get him to over 500 carry weight.

No he just bought a new one.

He can be bought in Ushitz.

I got the -capacity +speed perk

Now why would you go and do a stupid thing like that?

That + Dread Steed makes for some GOTTAGOFAST horse riding.

why?

i paid money for this shit.

Just get the mod and stop whining.

Where did you sleep and did you even sleep or just press cancel the moment you start sleeping?

They're changing how saves work with 1.3 anyway so might as well do this and grab the mod. unless…he's not playing this game on console is he?

I like the game. I deleted it from my computer after it crashed on me, but I like it. The combat system could definitely use some work, like actual directional attacking/blocking and the removal of master strokes. I seriously hate master strokes, they make the game near impossible to be offensive with. Just parry parry all day until you get your own master stroke, repeat until enemy is dead. I might actually buy this once they fix all the bugs and put it on sale.

Has anyone refused to pay the Miller's debt and see what happened? I accidentally paid it off after he sent some unarmored goons after me.

If diversity is so great, why are the people saying this asking for segregation at the same time?

I think I'll buy as well but only on sale. I'm sticking to archery at the moment. I'm finding it pretty fun, especially when you land a long shot. Having 2 bandits up my ass can be a serious problem if they're heavily armoured and I'm off my horse. Lots of jumping and running until they surrender and I pull out my sword and start wildly stabbing them in their final moments.
I like to play as if I had given up on being a swordsman because of how Henry sucked so bad at it at the start and was embarrassed for being a shitter in front of his lord. So why not do the middle age version of cheesing and kill your enemies from afar? Bit disappointed that I was kinda forced into close quarters combat with Runt during the battle of plebslavit. I had imagined I would have seen him during the battle and just selectively picked him off from the back lines and laughed as he bled out. Instead, I'm stuck in a fucking dilapidated tower and killed him with one shot to the shoulder and another right in the face, instantly killing him. All to swap to a cutscene with my killshot arrow floating between us as henry spergs out.
Overall good fun, really enjoying the combat as well. Also did anyone else kill a lot of their own forces during the battle of Pribislavitz? I thought the second round of archers during the final push were bandits so I was shooting them all down.

I don't even have the option to pay it.

Post killcounts.

Oh a mysterious random numbered blogspot link, what could possibly go wrong?

GOD DAMN CAPON IM TRYING TO LIKE YOU, BUT YOU KEEP GLITCHING MY QUESTS FUCK YOU

Backer here
Funny thing, i didn't even expect this to be this good, i sank 80 hours into this game, best crowdfunding project i took part on. For once i was not bamboozled

Do not kill the executioner, he gives two of the best quests in the game

You can just feed the dog to keep him quiet anyways.

I finished the game with over 50k, mostly by hunting cumans and selling their gear, also doing bandit camps for Sasau gives 900 per camp and 625 per bandit ear must be a glitch

how do you exactly do it? drop meat on the ground?
i simply sneaked by the dog as it slept

Yeah just drop meat on the ground then he'll eat it thus not bark at you since he's eating.

How in the fuck do I git gud at Alchemy. I'm trying to level up my skills to make the Merhojed cure but I can't for the life of me succeed in making the potion. I can't even make Savior Schnapps.

And apparently Trainers only work ever 5 levels.

You don't need training in Alchemy to succeed at making potions.

You're not adhering to the recipe.

Then I guess i'm retarded.

I think my problem is boiling things, it says to boil for 2 turns but I have no way of turning off the boiling after the hourglass is up.

I don't think you need to turn it off.

For the Savior Schnapps, try preparing the Belladonna before boiling the Nettle (after grinding them in the mortar, dump them in the dish). After that just boil the Nettle and pour the Belladonna when the two turns are up, then continue boiling for another turn.

Is the boiling when there's smoke or just when there's little bits of fire coming up?

Maybe my problem is that i'm overdoing it.

jesus
pour wine into the kettle, drop in the nettle, hit Q 3 times, put 2 bits of beladonna in the mortar and grind it, drop into the kettle, hit Q 3 times, wait until it stops simmering, use a phiola on the still, done

The second one, you should be seeing tiny bubbles as well. It takes 3-4 rapid pushes of the Q button to get it to boil instead of simmer.

Thanks user it finally worked

Just found out the (((Rosenburgs))) are behind the counterfeiting. Are they really actually jewish?

You got that Cuman Killer perk yet? Are there any others like that?

I have 10 of those bastards on me right now since I just brew a couple every time I head to town.

I swear it didn't happen early in the game, but towards the end his horse AI seems incapable of adjusting course. Fortunately the quests are on a timer script anyway so you still complete them even if he can't reach his destination, otherwise you can just be careful to never touch him and he should be able to run his intended course without needing adjustment.

God hand mix is superior though.

How OP can you get with Potions?

Can I get high as Balls and then effortless slaughter an enemy camp?

Then how am I supposed to make the merohjed remedy? The boiling doesn't last as long as the other way. Do different liquid bases react differently in terms of how long they boil?

I both love and hate this system.

its simple: no idea I havent been to merohjed yet

Well there is some potions that make you hallucinate, but otherwise night vision potion and just getting training from Bernard then you just go in the woods and fucking fight bandits until you git gud. Eventually you'll be so strong you'll slaughter them, game is balanced for level 10 anyways so just leveling properly will make you OP.

How sneaky is your Henry in your stealth gear? This is the best I've put together. It's a bit weird how the Black Hood completely negates/hides both my Kettle Helmet and Mail Coif.

I don't remember it being difficult, can you post a screenshot of the recipe?

>"looting is wrong" I say dressed in full looter looted gear as the dead peasant's food fill my pockets
>quit like a little bitch
The game is fun and all, but I wish all the shilling money was spent on bugfixing instead.
I can understand losing fights because you're outnumbered, have shit gear or something, but when 90% of fights are lost either because you get stuck in a fucking obstacle that doesn't reach your knee or because of the fucking framerate, it gets tiring pretty quick.
Also, telling the player when it fucking autosaved would be nice as well, so I don't have to guess in which of the last 30 cutscenes it saved.
Overall the game is pretty fun, but fuck modern games. If they ever decide to stop shilling and fix the fucking game I might buy the GOG version on a sale.

git gud faggot.

You didn't play enough. Combat doesn't get good until you learn some abilities later, at the beginning your guy is useless. Try playing like a normal human, running from hordes of enemies and keeping your horse on the trail instead of offroading and you'll have a better time.

Kind of hard to git gud when I die in half a second - on the second frame- in serious fights.
Cutscenes really fuck the game for some reason, and the fags decided to put one leading straight into the fight before your frames go back up to silky smooth 15.

I know about that, it's kind of dumb considering all the realism hype, but I still understand it's in the game. I'm not complaining about that, I'm complaining about the shit optimization.
Coward.

You can't beat the mace guy, he's meant to pretty much 1 shot you for story purposes. I agree that it's bullshit to have a boss fight you're meant to lose like it's some fucking JRPG.
Offroading works if you're more familiar with the game and know what to jump and avoid.

It does say when it saves, you're just not paying attention. Also it should have (did for me anyway) saved at the church after you return to Skalitz and find all the bodies, before you start the burrying your parents part.

Performance leaves a lot to be desired but it sounds like you're also playing on a piece of shit. I get 50-60 fps on medium even during hectic combat on a GTX 970.
I don't know what you're running it on to get 15 on the lowest.

Can't you somehow evade until you kill him? That's what I was going to try and do next time I played.
It's really counter-intuitive at first though. Some random small objects need to be jumped, some don't. Fences sometimes let you jump over and others just get you stuck midair if you had the back luck to jump right in the corner.
I guess my game is just fucked then. GTX 960, 16GB ram and 3.6GHz intel CPU, the only bottleneck are my cheap slow HDs, but they shouldn't affect the game that much.
I guess it's like tomato where the game works for half of the people and just completely shits the bed for the other half.
My game just goes between a cinematic 20 and a half-decent 43, usually staying in the lower half. After cutscenes it just plumets down to 8-10 FPS, staying down there for a long time if there's more than 2 people around.
My only hopes are the GOG version and the patch.

I've seen 2 different posts of people getting bugged and not able to take damage from him. They couldn't kill him after beating on him for ~10 minutes.
But I haven't tried it myself, maybe them getting bugged also bugged him.

Yeah a bit but you also gain better control of your horse as your riding skill levels up, also horse gear and things like Riding Spurs on yourself help a ton. Horses also have stats and some are better than others.
I think the riding system is rather well implemented.

I'm using the RAM launch trick mentioned in the OP, give that one a try and if it's not helping try turning off v-sync like the other post says (haven't tried/needed that though)

Here's mine. Once you find dyed armors you can actually put them on without much malus

1060 here. Turning off Vsync and limiting cpu usage to 99% plus the ram heapsize flag has given me constant 50-60 fps.

I started by hitting Q a few times to get a good heat going, turn the sandglass once. It stopped boiling just as the last sand fell so i hit Q again just once and gave the sandglass another turn. Then I added my valerian, hit Q again for another boil for one turn of the sandglass and let it cool.

tbf user their are plenty of bushes in real life where it would be retarded to try and go through due to the risk to the animal
Hell black berry bushes are as common as hell and end up killing cattle all the time

Pff at least you managed to get him on a horse.
In my game he's forever stuck bathing in the bathhouse.

I hope he's not to block the main quests like this

Isn't the heapsize command just a placebo? Supposedly it doesn't do jack shit.

wrong, the best way is

>press F to pay respects start the timer

Thats one sneaky boy

Social Gamers Unite
HZeFgWC

disagreement shill fuck off
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Make it so!

Press Q once. Wait until the fire runs out. that counts as "one turn". Sure, you can also use the sandclock, but it's a waste of time. Don't worry if the flames run out or if the liquid isn't really boiling, that means nothing.

HaHa, while you're here there is another settlement that needs your help. I'm mark it on ye olde map.

Cumans confirmed for not being people.

I love how the game is basically like, "So you want to avenge your family as a serial killer? why not chop off some ears for money while you're at it henry. Lets fuel your quest of bloodlust with some ear bounties."
Thank you game, thank you so much.

I did a restart to pick herbs in the early parts and go str route and I noticed that 5-6 cumans stabbed the shit outta my mommy like it was a pointy gangbang.

I tried to film myself brewing the potion. Something weirs happened and Henry seems to be in a bit of a hurry, but I hope the video can still be useful. You can also see that,as I said in on Q equals one turn. I used the sandglass to show it, but it's not needed. When brewing other potions you can use that time to do other things (using the mortar, for example).

Well I guess that's what happens when you don't pirate, isn't it?

He and his horse got stuck on a rock for me when going to look for a boar. Here I was trying to figure out how he even got on this one rock that I couldn't even get onto by foot and he suddenly teleports to the boar spot HORSE AND ALL, so I had to sprint for it.

Oh, a few things, just in case:
-You should have all the ingredients in a shelf next to the alchemy station in the monastery. Tanking them when you have to do the potion is not considered stealing.
-With regular ingredients, you first have to pick them and then activate the cauldron. When you select the charcoal, however, Henry automatically puts it in the cauldron. i fucked up my first time doing the potion because of it.
-You'll be able to use the potion unlimited times during the mission. Not knowing this, I brew four, but only one is needed.

Hope it helps. Personally, I don't found alchemy challenging; it's only following instructions. However, many people seem to have problems. Just make sure to follow the instructions of the book carefully and you'll be OK.

How many quests are actually time sensitive? Ever since almost failing the heretic hunting one I can't really relax and I'm also scared of picking up new ones when I have other quests to do.
And I've read some quests have hidden timers where the outcome changes without letting you know.

Just be logical about it, my dude. If someone asked you to do something/follow them somewhere and you fucked off instead, how long before they would just give up?

Generally, the quests where you just have to go investigate/find something are not time-sensitive unless they involve finding people (hence the heretic hunting quest failing, since the Vicar finds them on his own eventually)

Can you boost past 20 strength and vitality with perks?

That's what we're all wondering. I'm not sure anyone has tried it.

All it does is tell the game how much ram you have so that the game actually tries to go use more. My ram usage before putting the command never exceeded 4gb while after I've seen it shot up to 6 when it needs to load shit.

New thread? We keep hitting post limit very fast so it's not like the discussion has really dried up. Maybe it will after the 4th thread, idunno.

>do the quest in the monastery
>my last save was from the first time sleeping in the monastery, because i got jailed the night after

Fucking niggers. They should have some autosave slot just in case the game crashes so you dont get screwed by this. Didnt Xcom have something like this to prevent savescumming?

cant you just tell the monk that you dont know anything about that, so he will do it for you? i seem to remember that i did it that way

Fresh Bread

Dumbass, you're still in the tutorial fighting high level NPCs with armor as a peasant. You HAVE to lose that fight.

Speaking of Berserk Casca finally woke up
imgur.com/r/Berserk/knzxM

PERKELE!

Well they obviously did some crazy shit. But no one ever wrote it down. Bantus completely decimated the other races of africa. They had access to bronze age weapons the egyptians were making. Unfortunately the rest of africa were still using sticks as weapons. That would be an interesting game. Youre a lone bantu warrior armed with the best technology. Your mission: to genocide all other african tribes. Some intrepid all black game developer should make this. No whites at all in the game. They can even make the egyptians black just to piss off /pol

I one-shotted him too, with just a counter to the head. Helmets are for faceless mooks amirite?

Haven't played the game, but is it the "Skyrim killer" as promised?

Also, what is there to do outside of quests?

The GOG version should be released in 3-4 days (the one I wanna download).
I wonder if it'll include any new patches

I decided to upgrade my video driver to the newest version considering it is gaym ready™ and I should get better performance. What the fuck is this shit?