Dragon Ball Xenoverse

>be a completionist autist and want to get every skill so I can move on to Xenoverse 2 already I'm an achievement whore, sue me
Is there a better mentor than Captain Ginyu? No. No there is not.

Other urls found in this thread:

9anime.is/watch/dragon-ball-z-resurrection-f.5krj
9anime.is/watch/dragon-ball-z-resurrection-f-dub.qqvv/yjn4zj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Raditz ends up thinking of you as his only real friend after awhile.
They buffed his skills a fucking ton for 2.

Xenoverse 1 and 2 really changed my mind around the whole Ginyu force thing that i already forgot when i watched DBZ long time ago. Probably best thing about those games.

Damn right.

Even Double Sunday? That move's such a good poke as is, I'll have to try it out.

I've always kind of liked Captain Ginyu since he reminds me of my dad, which is funny because he became my dad's favorite character after I introduced him to DBZ.

it always irked me how Toriyama just threw Raditz aside. The dude is the main characters long lost brother for pete's sake. I can't remember which game did it, but there was one that had him become Baba's go between for the afterlife and I always liked that idea.

I have to agree. Raditz shows up and is a nightmare threat, but he's only ever used as a brief vehicle to introduce Vegita and Nappa and then just kinda freaking vanishes even from the afterlife subplots. Hell, Nappa gets more attention than him.

the original Holla Forums Fighters were a fun bunch
the steam group is dead now, I kind of wish we had a second hurrah with Xenoverse 2 but part of the original fun was the population with the original hype

I think you're being a bit oblivious to the whole deal. They weren't going to bring back Freeza, with a literal shiny new form, and not ever use him, again, after one fight with Goku and Vegeta. That would make no sense. Besides, what would be the justification for them choosing Radditz, and then him being strong enough to even participate? Even Nappa would have been a smarter choice for them to bring back for the tournament. The writers would have to really reach to justify Radditz's return.

Not every villain can just be done like this, bro. Literally Broli would have been a better choice. Get real.
Besides, we never really get much more with Raditz and he wasn't even a third as cruel as golden boy

Freeza is demanded and included because of the fans. Yes, Radditz, Ginyu, Nappa are all not as evil as Freeza or even arguably Vegeta before he turned better, especially Ginyu who seems like a genuinely good guy. There is a big problem, namely by the time the universal tournament is on, all those three would be way too weak to do anything because the power levels went fucking crazy. Ginyu would maybe work if he stole a super powerful body and it wouldn't get evaporated after the universe the body is from loses, but the other two can't do shit.

Why do you even think Freeza is going to be a good guy after all this? They already pulled a "good Freeza", and then made him bad, anyway.

Heard that Frieza is one of Toriyama's personal favorite villains, too and his design is reflective of what he feared in monsters when he was a boy.

Who?
If he wasn't in DBZ, he doesn't matter.

For what it’s worth, Frieza has become the only character I like in Super.

He’s just so entertaining now.

sometimes life just isn't fair, though I don't hate the shortstack that we ended up with.

A in the second image is the best out of all of them.

the season, nigger. the studio is taking a break. gonna $$$$ the shit out of the goyims with movies before continuing the series.

Second image B is more my style.

I prefer the little cutie we got, though the one next to her in the first pic is fine too.

he's just going to get madder and madder for comedy, if he EVER joins the main cast as a regular character there's not much they can do other then literally brainwash the guy or jump the shark. Freiza isn't the type to learn anything even when he's getting his ass beat.

That says more about DBS than it says about Frieza.

The video games are superior to DBS by the virtue of not just giving Goku another hair color and calling it a day. Also, DBS is written by Toei more than it is written Toriyama considering the anime takes priority over the manga in canon.

Not only that, Freeza is consistently shown to be the most evil, vile villain they've ever had. He's cruel, underhanded, tyrannical, arrogant, and incredibly hateful. Cell and Buu may have been more dangerous, but Freeza was always the most heinous of the villains. Even Zamasu, who had the hugest god complex, ever, was at least deluded into believing his actions were righteous. Freeza knows he's a horrible person, and he revels in it.

an ara or a shortstack, we won either way, though the best case scenario was them saving her ara design as a form.

"would have been"

Is she a shortstack if she's not stacked? Wouldn't the proper term be womanlet?

In a world where Goku Blanco is a reality, saying that there can't be some arbitrary justification for a massive power level increase isn't credible.
They could easily throw Raditz in the time chamber with one of the blue saiyans for a week and out pops a new addition to the cast.

Except Raditz isn't popular enough. I have no idea how DBS survived the BotG arc. I'm not saying that anything after it was good but it was a shittier retelling of the movie.

Them being gay?

All you need to do to turn Freeza good is continuously fuck him until he stops caring about being evil. I've seen that in many Japanese drawings so it is guaranteed to work.

Are you a manlet perchance?

She manages time. I honestly expected her to be changing her age at will.

She has a transformation skill in Super Dragon Ball Heroes

Holy shit, look at that light behind her. Is she ripping off El Grande Padre?

It's a clock halo
Zamasu did the glowing halo thing first.

Look at all these fucking El Grande Padre ripoffs.

I had thought of that, but Goku and crew had less than a day to find a replacement for Buu. Taking the weakest Saiyan in the series, who has been rotting in Hell for the majority of Gohan's life, and getting him to universal tournament standards of power in less than a , time chamber or not, is a ridiculous asspull, even for DB standards.

Considering two characters who went SSJ for the first time in their lives a couple days before the tournament were able to stand up to what is the equivalent of a God, I don’t think anything is off the table.

There was a snes or genesis dbz game where Rikkuum had a special technique that would render him invincible for a fuckload of time. You could chain it.

The U6 Saiyans were already strong as fuck. They just didn't learn the Super Saiyan transformation. It's not like not being Super Saiyan means you're as weak as Goku was before he fought Frieza.

Keep in mind just how weak Raditz is. Yamcha was literally forgotten, and he's at least many times stronger than Raditz after training with King Kai, plus the three years training for the Androids. Then keep in mind that RoF Frieza is so strong he makes BoG Goku need to go Super Saiyan, and BoG Goku was way, way beyond Buu. An excuse to bring Raditz back and make him strong enough might as well be an excuse to make Farmer With Shotgun strong enough to fight in the tournament. They're both absolutely nothing.

Yeah, I'm all for bringing Raditz back, but doing it for the tournament would be absolutely nonsensical. He needs to be brought back for a non-fighting reason, like he was accidentally revived by a vague wish on the dragon balls, or Goku, for some reason, decided he would be the perfect baby-sitter for Goten. I think him being Goten's Piccolo would actually make for a nice arc for his character. Plus, it could be a reason for Goten to get off his ass and actually do something that isn't hanging out with Trunks.

Yeah just look at the super complex justification of Roshi's comeback :^)

Do you want to evoke UI Carl's wrath, or perhaps, you'd rather he fuze with Weezer to form Carl Wheezer?

Hasn't he been offscreen for like, 30 years at this point? You know what kind of bullshit training he could've gotten up to?

The year is 2025 and this is still better than FighterZ.
No idea why the DB franchise is so popular amongst niggers and spics, but they all flocked to FighterZ and that just makes Xenoverse even better.

Is there a point in playing Xenoverse 1 instead of 2? The games look pretty good, I just don't know if I should play both or just play second.

Didn't you watch last week's episode? Padre is actually Goten Black.

That's Ginyu's look. The niggers just stole it. Along with everything else.

The only reason to play Xenoverse 1 instead of 2 is achievement autism (like OP) or for the giant donut steel statue in 2's hub if you import 1's save data.
If you specifically want to play through 1's story mode, then you might want to look up the Nintendo Switch port of 2; each time you beat a section of 2's story, you get the equivalent portion of 1's story as optional content.

Just like I thought, thanks.

I get that, but it was established in the first arc that there is a huge power gap between SSJ3 and SSG, let alone SSGSS. It’s funny how plague defends those U6 saiyans when he hates power level hand jobs considering that is their universe in a nutshell. They are the entiteled, spoiled brats of the series that haven’t had to suffer one bit for their power and are just “gifted”. Sounds like another female character recently. Of course, all semblance of logic behind power levels flew out the window when SSB Vegeta got jobbed by black only to have SSJ Trunks stand toe to toe with him, and this all goes back to why you can’t really give a logical reason to any of the characters being discounted any more.

He said that exact thing about them in his "power levels are bullshit" video, though.

Seemed like the whole video was him making excuses for them.

Then he threw in that bit about them hitting the threshold for SSJ, when up till that point you had to suffer some serious emotional trauma or push yourself to the absolute limit to even go SSJ1 **unless you were born into it like Trunks or Goten but I’d say in both those cases it was likely their fathers skill transferred over”.

It was better when he just drew semi-lewd vanilla art instead of talking about Master Roshi being a rapist and dropping “current years”.

If you watched DBX, ep 3, you'd know that El Grande Abuelo was the first saiyan, with El Grande Padre being the first super saiyan. Gohan is El Grande Padre's son, so he was the first super saiyan 2. Goten is Goku's child, so he could reach limited blanco at best

Just like they had to reach to justify mary sue being Goku and Vegeta's teacher by having him teach them lessons they never needed to learn.

Is Tenkaichi 3 still the best DBZ game with 3D combat? I never played any of the ones between that and Xenoverse besides Battle of Z which was god awful.
I really like the customization of Xenoverse, but the actual hand to hand combat is pretty basic. Tenkaichi 3 wasn't even that complex, but you had way more to work with. I don't see why the wouldn't just reuses what worked before.
Did any of the games after Tenkaichi 3 end up doing anything interesting or I not missing much?

Raging Blast 2 is a solid sequel to tenkai 3.

Where does Shaggy fit into this again?

You're not missing much. It is still the best.

Is that his massive purple cock?

we can only hope

Can someone give me a link to resurrection F?

Take your pick sub or dub
9anime.is/watch/dragon-ball-z-resurrection-f.5krj
9anime.is/watch/dragon-ball-z-resurrection-f-dub.qqvv/yjn4zj

Right now? He's dead. Last seen playing cards with DK and Red Shaggy in the spirit world.

What makes RoF different from the retelling in Super?

Well, Freeza kills Tagoma right after reviving, so he's not there for the fight. Ginyu doesn't show up. Also, there's a bigger fight between Freeza's forces and the non-Saiyans. I don't think Gohan nearly dies, either.

Not much Super just added things to pad out the story out into more episodes

Captain Ginyu never shows up. though oddly I think the movie still focused a shot on a Namekian Frog on earth for a moment despite it not being relevant to anything.
Tagoma is killed right after Frieza is resurrected as soon as he questioned him. So the being the one who trained with Frieza never happens.
Piccolo doesn't die, Gohan doesn't almost die, Instead everyone just focuses their energy and Goku and Vegeta just use instant transmission with that.

It's pretty much just the fight with Frieza's goons, and then Goku and Vegeta show up and fight Frieza.

They also play a metal Frieza song which is equal parts silly and awesome
Embed related.

Frieza is officially one of my all time favorite villains. The sheer relentless snark, dickishness and wit just to amuse and serve himself with his powers despite an easy life of luxury from family wealth without any sign of redemption or remote desire to, which even the Joker had, is the shining example of how a pure evil villain can be an enjoyable memorable character. He's honest about who he is and sleeps like a baby after invading and exterminating an entire planet to sell like a house for furniture and red wine money. Then after Goku gives him the chance to not only spend time alive again and even be revived despite having murdered his entire race and father then even best bro from childhood in cold blood, the first thing he does is smugly gut punch him with a sarcastic excuse without warning just because of their history then nearly seriously kill him later with a rebounded attack on as a prank because he couldn't resist.

Frieza's sheer level of evil and being a complete asshole is legitimately hilarious at this point. He just doesn't give a fuck, doesn't want to and never even will yet he manages to make it all nonstop amusing.

Why is Supreme Kai of Time so fucking sexy.

Yes. Also, Xenoverse 2 is fun as shit, but XV still has a long way to go before it's as intense and chaotic as Tenkaichi 3.

I totally agree. Of all the characters to go from bad to good, you'd think someone as important as Goku's long lost brother would make the cut.

We don't know what exactly went down in their universe, but Frieza was afraid of the U7 Saiyans and destroyed them specifically because he worried that they were about to become much stronger as a species. The U6 Saiyans were never destroyed, and became much stronger as a species. Evidently, Frieza was right to kill his universe's saiyans.

What DB/DBZ Games are worth playing? I hear everyone say Budokai 3, BT3, and DBFZ are good, but what else is there that's worth noting? Honestly we could just use a tier list for DBZ vidya.

Legacy of Goku 1&2, Buu's Fury, Sagas.

Have you too gained the power of a god yet, Holla Forums?

great game that is sadly not talked about

So ultimate instinct was basically done so all non Saiyans can get a form that actually lets them have equal power right?

GT Final Bout

That'll happen the moment Pilaf becomes a credible villain.

Advance Adventure.

UI is limited blanco form, so no.
Here's this week's ep of DBX

Videl needs more screen time. Can't wait to see how they beat the eds.

The correct answer is C with B's outfit

The burst system is bretty cool

I don't get why so many people hate Super. Yes the animation is shit, but holy fuck it is so much closer to DB in spirit that it great. Super is whimsicle, manic, and full of callbacks. DBZ is actually looking less and less entertaining as it goes on.
Plus I absolutely love Beerus and Whiz. When they pull out their boke and tsukkomi routine it cracks me up every time. I don't know if I have gone too far down the weebit hole, but I actually really like Japanese comedy.

Because, despite being closer in spirit to DB, it has a lot of issues, that aren't related to the animation quality. The first two big arcs were just arguably worse retellings of the two most recent movies. It's not very well paced. The power scale creep is getting insane. There's lots of dumb, unnecessary retcons, inconsistencies, and a lot of missed opportunities. Take your webm, for example. Had they not retconned potara fusion to be temporary, we could have had a hilarious episode of Vegetto trying to live a normal life among his two different families. And the retcon wasn't even necessary. They didn't have to bring back Vegetto, if they wanted Trunks to be the final victor. He was just a cheap marketing stunt that ended up being damaging to the series, in the long run. Some of the plot twists are terrible, like Frost being evil all along, or Black just being Zamasu like everyone initially thought. And, while some characters get a lot of love, others are basically thrown to the wayside. The writers have metaphorically shat on Tenshinhan.
And I know DB always had problems. But, given this is being made several years after the last animation, with a writing crew that's only being given a little guidance from Toriyama, it's expected that Super should be able to avoid the problems prevalent in the original Dragon Ball and keep Toriyama's senility from affecting the show too much.

Calling trash like DBS great and saying its closer in spirit to DB means you are retarded so no wonder you dont get why people hate Super

It's going on hiatus. Stupid hanger-on western fan sites keep repeating this and no one bothers to check because the source is from poorly worded japanese to english.

you can bet your ass it will end on a cliffhanger with shot focused on Frieza before he says his wish

You guys ever read the Emperor Joker storyline? The Joker steals Mr Mxyzptlk's reality warping powers and Superman finds himself in a wacky reality ruled by the Joker where crazy shit is happening and he has to put it right.
If the series does end that way with Frieza making his wish, I'm expecting the show to open again after the hiatus with Emperor Frieza. Our heroes find themselves in a reality ruled by Frieza and they have to work against him to fix it.

But isn't that what Goku, Vegata, Trunks, and co. did with Goku Black and Zamasu? though Goku said just fuck it and let Zeno destroy reality.

Budokai 3 is still the best DBZ game.

Implied, written and carved on a monument, he very much was.
Literally wasn't canon, millenial-kun
Because he wasn't an interesting character and he was too weak to even matter. Your argument would've only worked if they had bullshitted a reason to make Raditz much, much, MUCH stronger. The only reason they brought back Freeza was because he was strong. And pretty marketable

It is when he's a saiyan. You can bullshit reasons to make aliens like Freeza stronger, but not races we're already familiar with like Saiyan.
Even Piccolo said he wouldn't last if he trained with Saiyans on the chamber. And he's thousands (actual thousands, maybe tens of thousands) times stronger than Raditz.

Roshi's a lot more marketable. Nobody cares about Raditz. Besides, he was there for the same reason Krillin was, he added "creativity" to battle and not just power.

Zeno can't destroy reality if Frieza becomes the new Zeno.

Huh?

I think it was called DBZ Legends. It's the only one that never went to America, so that should make it pretty easy to find
Budokai 1-3
Tenkaichi 2 and 3
Infinite World
Super Dragon Ball Z (an actual 3D arcade fighter)
Budokai 1 and 2
Burst Limit (spiritual successor to Budokai and Infinite World)
Raging Blast 1 (2 is alright, but I prefer 1)
Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3
Revenge of King Piccolo
Xenoverse 1 and 2 (if you have to pick up just one, get 2 as there is no overarching story and they tell the exact same story, only thing you miss out on is a statue of the XV1 character and him in a few cutscenes)
FighterZ (an actual fighting game)
Legacy of Goku 2, Buu's Fury and that GT one. By extension, you could also get Legacy of Goku 1, but it's not that good.
There's also Advanced Adventure, which is a fun side scroller
Origins 1 and 2 retell majority of the DB story, but now in 3D (by 3D I mean models, not 3D as in the cancer vision movie theaters try to shill)
Attack of the Saiyans
The Heroes games are godawful from what I've heard, but if you like fanfiction, try them
There's also Extreme Butoden which is really fucking good. Does a basic retelling of the series with multiple characters. Thought character interaction would change if I played as Krillin, but after beating Raditz, Goku just said 'Good job' and nothing changed.
The Shin Budokai series is fun and is basically a huge 'What if' for the series.
Tenkaichi Tag Team is just the Tenkaichi games on a handheld and you tag team another tag team. It's fun.
Battle of Z is only good as a handheld game. If you own a Vita, but Battle of Z

The thing is, the whole point of Mister Mxyzptlk, and by extension, Emperor Joker, is that Superman's strength is 100% useless. It's an enemy that not only can you not defeat by punching, but you can't even slightly inconvenience with physical force. Do you really expect Dragon Ball to do something like that?

If Kale is around, then Broly might as well be on the table. It's not like Super is any better than the movies. Plus, Super references Z filler, which references the movies, so if anything the movies are canon to Super.

That doesn't make sense.
She has a shitty design that rip offs Broly, for sure, but that doesn't make him canon. It just makes a rip off of him canon.
It's not about what's better.

Technically, since Universe 6 and 7 are supposed to be mirrors of each other, there has to be a U7 Kale somewhere, even if he/she's dead. I think that's what means. It doesn't mean it's the exact same Broly as the one in the movies, but there is a "Broly" out there.

They're both universes with saiyans in them, not necessarily every person is replicated.

Well if it isn't the fucking Brolyfag from /a/. Still mad they outright said Kale was a Legendary SSJ? Its funny how you still try to apply main canon with anime canon despite that the shitty Super anime has plenty of callbacks to shitty animu filler. Broly aint canon to Toriyama, but to the hacks at Toei he is. The sooner you acknowledge that and Toei's faggotry the better it will be for everyone else in these shitty DB threads.

Dude, U6 has a Goku, a Vegeta, and a Freeza. Its Freeza led its Saiyans as galactic warriors. Even its god of destruction is a Beerus's twin. It's made a very big point that universes adding up to 13 are mirrors of each other in more than just happening to have the same species.

They acknowledged fucking Tarble. They’ll bring in Bardock or Cooler before the bring in Broly.

U7 Kale is Radditz.

>Super Saiyan 3 Raditz AKA the yellow caterpillar will never ever be canon

Feels like shit man

Yeah nah, Toriyama's a fucking idiot.

Actually, only the movie acknowledged Tarble. Super hasn't, yet.

I don't know who that is. Contain the 'tism.
Never heard of it and don't really care now that I did.
Post a video where they reference movies in Super. And the Broly movie in particular since you seem to be butthurt about that particular character.
Prove it.

Z's filler references the movies. If the filler is canon then the movies are canon. Or are you gonna tell me the Garlic Jr. saga is canon but the movie it's a sequel to isn't? Or some filler is canon but other filler isn't? Or some movies are canon but others aren't?

Super doesn't give a fuck. Everything is canon to it. Don't like it? Read the manga. But even that seems to expect you to watch the anime as well.

Obviously the manga is the best and everything else is substantially worse, but all those additional bits reference each other. So if you take one, you gotta take them all.

Again, go ahead and prove Super references the Broly movie.

There was a whole episode calling back to Yamcha being a baseball player, which is filler.

There is a whole filler arc about Garlic Jr., a sequel to a movie. Gohan's pet dragon appears several times in filler, and first appears in a movie.

So unless you're going to start claiming that some filler counts but other filler doesn't, or some movies count but others don't, then Broly counts. The Broly movies (especially the first one) make more sense than most anyway.

Gohan's pet dragon is not an entire movie or plot point.
From what you're describing, only Garlic Jr is pulled from filler into canon.
Damn right I am. I don't know where you got the idea that because some filler is brought into Super, then all fucking movies are canon now.

It first appears in a movie then in filler. If you just watch the filler but ignore the movies, this character shows up and you're clearly expected to know who it is, but you won't if you ignore the movies. Yes, it's not the biggest deal in the world, but it's still a clear case of the filler counting the movies as canon.

Because then you're just picking and choosing arbitrarily, and that's dumb.

Different entries count different things as canon to themselves. The Super anime clearly counts filler as canon, and the filler clearly counts the movies as canon. The Battle of Gods and Resurrection F movies might be different, and the Super manga might be different (I think a case could be made that both of these just count the Dragon Ball manga as canon, plus Son Goku and Friends Return), but the Super anime clearly counts all previous anime stuff as canon (except the Dragon Ball, non-Z movies, which were always their own continuity).

yet they constantly retcon shit and forget about characters, and shit on older characters

Except some things literally cannot count as canon. The garlic jr. movie outright contradicts the beginning of dbz, which makes the garlic jr. filler in the anime especially dumb. Many of the movies are outright impossible to have actually happened in the series. When is the android movie supposed to take place? What about Lord Slug? Tree of Might?

And, you can't say callbacks to certain filler means all filler is canon, or that filler referencing certain movies means all the movies are canon. It only means the filler being called back to is canon, and only the movies that filler calls back to are canon. That's basic logic.

Actually Incorrect. Garlic Jr is set before the start of DBZ and the end of DB. Piccolo and Goku are not friends by the end of the Garlic Jr movie.

The android movie is apparently before the cell games or slightly after cell is introduced.

Christ, I forgot how insane this game used to drive me. Maybe it'd be more fun if I had friends that still played it, since questing with some random Mexicans online is never fun.

Tien's anti-kamehameha soul. Or a trainer if u r on pc

Huh, didn't know that was a thing.
Shit.

Gohan is the main contradiction, since the movie and the first episode of DBZ both have people surprised by Goku successfully fathering a child (and not telling any of his friends for years).

Except that can't work. Goku taking Gohan to Kame House is supposed to be the first time anyone he knows ever meets Gohan. Krillin acts surprised to see Goku has a son, but, according to the movie, he would have already known that.

Except Goku is dying for the first half of the cell saga, so the movie can't take place then. But, afterward, Goku spends all his time at Kami's lookout, barring the time he quickly teleports to save Tenshinhan and Piccolo, until he and Gohan are done training in the time chamber. Except both Goku and Gohan are in their normal forms, during the movie, and Trunks has his pre-chamber short hair.

Yes… callbacks.
GT was relying on nostalgia for DB.
DBS was relying on nostalgia for DBZ.

Its probably worth noting that the Garlic Jr Movie was made before Z even started, and in that sense, was the last Dragon Ball story in that sense.

It is fucking weird they don't see gohan til he's older though

But the appropriate volumes of the manga, where Z starts, were released several months before the movie.

they already tried that (twice) with Garlic Jr.

You're the only faggot making a retarded shit excuse of a reply with absolutely fucking nothing.

Budokai 1 was the only game with a worthwhile story mode and is still my personal favorite.

Retarded Goku never stays mad at anyone not even Beerus and Freeza the two mad fuckers that blew up his homeworld and killed most of his race.

Did he teach you his ultimate pose?

This was done to make her Towa's opposite.

No one knows about Beerus's involvement with that decision, and Goku barely cares about planet Vegeta or the Saiyan race.

I didn't say the filler and movies don't bring in a lot of plotholes. They obviously do. And the manga actually does a very good job at avoiding plot holes. But still, the filler and movies reference each other a lot and therefore are canon to each other. You can either count the manga, which doesn't count all the other shit, or you can count all the other shit, which includes lots of plotholes, but lots of extra content that some people might still find enjoyable or worth watching.

Also, if you get creative with when each movie takes place, you can minimize plot holes. There are still a lot, but usually more minor ones. Warning, this gets extra autistic.

Takes place before the first episode of DBZ. Still leaves plotholes of Goku still having the Nyoi-bo years after he left it to get to Kami's lookout, and Krillin meeting Gohan here but seemingly not knowing him when they meet again in the first episode.

Take place after Goku gets back from Namek, while training for the androids. Goku told Trunks that he wasn't able to become Super Saiyan at will after that first time, and had to train more to master it. You can see these movies as that process. The problem is that he said he already mastered it by the time he got back from space. Again, I didn't say there weren't any plotholes. Also, Gohan's dragon first appears in the Turles movie, but if you watch it in this order he first appears in filler that takes place right before these movies.

Again during the training for the androids. Goku's mastered Super Saiyan by this point. This is one of the few movies that really fits pretty well. Also, if you watch these last four movies in this period, you see Gohan's hair grow. Chi Chi cuts it when he gets back from namek, but it grows when he's training with Goku. Coincidentally, these movies show that since they were made when his hair was growing during the Saiyan and Namek sagas.

During the ten day wait for the Cell games. Actually more compact because there's filler that takes place during the first few of these days, and that filler takes place first (because it takes place before Dende becomes Kami). The problem here is that Goku and Gohan were supposed to stay Super Saiyan the whole time but they don't.

After Cell, when Trunks comes back to tell everyone he beat the future Androids. This one fits fairly well.

While Gohan is training Goten and Videl for the 25th Budokai Tenkaichi, presumably near the end of this period. Fits pretty well. Biggest problem is that Goten doesn't seem surprised to see Goku, but you can chalk that up to being in a high stress situation and a family bond or something.

When Goten and Trunks were supposed to be training on the lookout. Those little bastards never follow directions.

While Gohan is supposed to be sitting and waiting for Old Kai's unlock ritual to work. We see Goku get bored and wander off. The problem, which is probably the biggest continuity problem with any of the movies, is that Gohan is in it while he's supposed to be just sitting there, and nobody is surprised even though everyone is supposed to think he's dead.

Shortly after Buu, before the six month timeskip at the end of the anime. This one fits fine. People get mad at it implying to be the origin of Future Trunk's sword, but it could just be a different sword, or maybe a similar thing happened in the other timeline. No big deal.

Not saying that all this stuff above isn't retarded. But a lot of it references each other. If you want to start dividing by only what, movies, episodes, or scenes are directly referenced, then you might as well say that each episode of the anime is its own continuity, or each chapter of the manga is its own continuity. Pilaf isn't referenced even once after Raditz shows up. Maybe that means Pilaf isn't canon after that point!