Not only Metal Gear survive is canon with rest of MGS

How does Holla Forums feel about Metal Gear surive so far? Did anyone else noticed surive and samurai jack has the same plot?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vh9yw
steamdb.info/app/543900/history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doesn't Snake appear in one of the Boktai games?

Konami owns MGS not kojima. Whatever they say is canon is canon

Alright then

Next thing you are going to tell me is that halo 4 and 5 happened

Fund it

Not knowing anything about the game, how close is this to the actual plot?

pretty close. only thing im not sure of is if you have to fight time itself but it should be easy to find an allegory for that

Dunno, without Kojimbo we don't know what movies they plagiarized to make this game.

I’ll take “games dead on arrival” for 300

I unironically want to play this. Convince me not to buy it.

worse than buying shit

it has crystal niggers in it

It looks dumb, and i'm going to watch a walkthrough of it when it's out to see how dumb, I'm interested, but I know the track record.

I literally don't care at all. They're raping a beloved franchise, which will always happen after enough time. Anyone who gives a shit about MGS know that Kojima has nothing to do with it, and won't buy it. Anyone who know is going to buy it because of the marketing blitz. It will end up being a completely different game from what came before, but it won't matter because there will be two completely distinct audiences for it that will never interact.

that's a good thing
if you mean everything after 3 then that's also a good thing

Konami has donated $0.02 to your bank account.

better than crystal meth niggers

Goddamn, the voice acting they got really was cheap.

But they did

That line of thinking is what got David Hayter axed.

Guyver Hayter fucked up and stopped taking care of his voice during and after MGS4, Peace Walker was pretty much the saturday morning highlight of his career as Snake. But goddamn, the actors for Survive really phoned it in.

Like MGS was a paragon of writing to begin with

Isn't Snatcher canon in the MGS timeline as well?

Main character loses his left arm at the beginning of the game, then it grows back cause he is infected, then at the end of the vid in the OP, the monster loses its left arm as well. Apparently they're going for a "we're not so different, you and I" route.

Anyone who knows anything about mgs also knows it lost a lot of its quality after fukushima died and kojima couldn't profit off his work.

Its out on the PS4, it's how I know anything about it, some dude was streaming it and making videos of the stream. I think the vid shows the end of the first arc. It's just after you find sahelanthropus in the forest, to fight the monsters.

No, Kojima did that first. MGS3 is the absolute last good one and the start of when he stopped giving a shit about your "beloved" series.

what difference does it make?
it's not like the rest of the story makes any sense either

Not sure if it's the shittiest game konami ever produced, but probably in top 5.

Is it worth pirating ?

go ahead and buy it retard

Hayter was in ground zeroes.

This.
The company owning the IP owns the plot.

Also this.
It does not have Kojimbo, the fraud, so it is already worth trying it.

No. The shittiest one would be anything that Kojimbo put his name on (without working on it, as he never did).

No it isn't.

>They go entirely with the shitty wormhole plot

>This is not the rabid dream of a mother base survivor lost in afganistan and fighting Cypher while thinking of them as crystal zombies

The biggest plot twist is that there was no plot twist.

Is that a monster human centipede?

It's nanomachines, son.

Micolash does it again!
So is this game just a "carrying a niglet on your back simulator" or what?

Absolutely majestic.

This is some resident evil levels of retarded. I have no idea how we arrived here from the first MGS.

It's parallel universe shit
I really enjoyed soloing the easy OPs in beta, and doing the hard one with buddies

It has a nigger child soldier you might need to save
but on the other hand, it has a cute nurse you need to save from savage crystal niggers.
Seriously though, the early drain rate on oxygen, food and water are fucking tapeworm-tier

Japanese is good, switch to it.
The AI pod is cute and not rage-inducing

Yes, we need yet another thread, Konami.

You cannot possibly be that stupid.

Such cancer.

I just bought it to spite you.

This is the only thing I'm not okay with. Fucking why do two clearly distinct universes, without a single thing linking them, be taking place in the SAME universe? This is some bullshit, right here.

still can't unsee it

Serious talk, is it worth 10 dollars?

And you got dubs too.

FUCKING WEW, PEOPLE ARE BUYING THIS!

I can't believe how blatantly Survive reuses MGSV assets and gameplay, and yet manages to be less fun. Who thought "Let's copy the gameplay of a game about fighting soldiers and sneaking around battlefields and turn it into a zombie game with survival mechanics" The Beta was flat out a copy of De Shago Village from MGSV with some added trash thrown around the map.

Seriously, I feel like Konami's creativity with the game is being sucked into an alternate dimens- wait that's gonna be the new conspiracy theory that Kojima is still with Konami and will release Act Three soon, isn't it? It's all just an elaborate ruse.

They did and Halo was never good you tasteless faggot.

That's kinda neat but I don't really care since as I grow older I realize more and more that Kojima is a hack.

Kojima worked on silent hills and tried to make it lovecraftian reemmebr?

If you enjoyed MGSV's gameplay and want more of it, with some additional mechanics, not all of which are great.

I bet you think Snake's Revenge was canon too, you retarded fuck.

This actually explains would make sense, but the super natrual shit, ghost included. Was still pretty down played.

kojima has some good ideas but also wacky ones that made no sense. he said in an interview he just writes MGS off the top of his head as it goes along so you have to take the good with the bad. good art isn't all bright

If it is good, there is nothing wrong with that.
The cancer is turning the back against a game by Konami just because they rightfully fired the fraud Kojimbo.

"It is this…", "it has that…"
It is fun, user. That is what it matters.

Exactly.
He was always a hack that put his name on the works of others while being the corporate face (code for "fraud that deceive customers") for Konami, while interfering (without creating anything) in the works of the developers.
If anything, the new Konami without Kojimbo can become a better company.

Let's not kid ourselves Kojima actually puts thought into how the game mechanics plays out during the game. Konami is just reusing assets and copying the last game cause they can't come up with anything on their own.

How much did kojangles spent on song licenses?
7 digits sums?

who knows, the problem was he kept going over budget and kept asking for more money until konami finally cut him lose because they already gave him way more than originally intended and asked for

We've been looping through time, reliving Escape from New York, for 37 years. It's time to end this meme.

I'm sick of this, especially since bethesda fanboys are trying to tie in all bethesda games in one and only universe
This is fucking stupid, easter eggs and references can't link different universe between them, they're just funny shit to find, that's it

Now that I think about it, what's next? Ape Escape and Monster Hunter are also part of the Metal Gear universe?

Is the Tokimeki Memorial series part of the MGS canon?

nigger kojima was fired well before this shit ever came into existence.
This wasn't planned, this is just Konami trying not to anger the people that like MG further by setting Survive outside of the MG universe.

Tell me something I don't already know

Reported.

stay mad, kojidrone

Already superior to TPP I see

What's wrong with that dude's face?

So how integrated are the online elements in the game?
After removing or disabling Denuvo, would it work offline?

He is a mutt

Not that, i meant the facial hair/dirt what the fuck is it.

same MGS shill from every thread. you're too easy to spot. Reminds me of the Brink shill.

Don't know the exact number.
And trips to west to meet his fellow pedophiles in Pedowood, as well as blowing money away on many things that were not required to complete the project.

Toejam and Earl are.

You will get used.

So is any other game faggot

Didnt they explicitly state that it's not canon several times?

It's the same sort of "lol see, normalfags are buying it, you're dead le ebin gamers!" that is paraded everywhere that casualshit is being shilled. Been an obvious influx as of late.

$0.05 has been added to your konami account.

Next people are going to say Postal 3 exists

Oh, i thought he started getting openly cozy with cannibalistic pedophiles after TPP, but his
entry was big amerrican akuta, Kifaa saderlando Dubbed by a superior talent, Rikya Koyama in most of his works

The paradise lost counts :^)

You know what this whole affair reminds me of? Pic related. How in the world did they manage to goof so bad with this game?

Actually I would have liked PT to be a part of the Phantom Pain. Like in the ending Psycho Mantis throws you a curveball and the next time you boot, it's become another game.

Wasn't there an autist here who 100%'d it?

That's how
CapCom executives are just completely out of touch

Yes, and god bless him

I think so
and honestly, the game wasn’t that bad but the matchmaking was horrendous.

Yes. 100%-ing it is also the only way to find out that Wesker is alive, and that suicide is the only way out from shit nuRE games

Then you're part of the problem. No sane man would 'get sick' at a toy's background story, being shared or not. You're sensitive like a soyboy, but mask the hysteria with memes.

Chad sees and move on without being affected.

Metal Gear Survive is canon like Silent Hill: Book of Memories is canon. No one gives a shit or acknowledges its existence.

Why though?
Because someone told you not to?
I don't understand this meme, you ask someone
To which they reply

You're on to something, user. I like it, very visionary.

Also, identical console commands and fallout 4 files can be opened in morrowind editor :^)

user faggots just want attention because their dad never tucked them in at night.

So every unreal engine game is connected?

Just how pajeet are the devs at Konami?

Annnnd it's gone again.

And it's back.
archive.fo/vh9yw
Also, no gay ERP or political campaigning allowed as Per EULA

Might be the pajeets at steam instead. I've no actual idea. Nevermind, evidently steam fucking up.

You sure? Things coming and going like a bad habit.

And it's back.
archive.fo/vh9yw
Also, no gay ERP or political campaigning allowed as Per EULA

it was there 50 seconds before your post
That's pretty ebin, do you think konami staff will have to commit honor suicide after they finally release it?

It still says uninitialized. Check "upcoming" releases. Like I said it's bouncing back and forth nonstop. This is hilarious to watch. Their steam forum page is freaking out.

Also doubt it. Seems like it's the pajeets at steams fault(?). And pajeets don't care about honor.

P'much "autistic screeching". It's great. It's been PR disaster after PR disaster.

That was your 2nd mistake
1st was thinking thinking about it

I honestly think they're beyond giving a shit about PR disasters. They would've cancelled the game ten minutes after announcing it, if they did.

BACK AGAIN
I was really hyped for the new & upcoming "uninitialized"

oh hey
it's out

Give it time. I doubt it's done yet. I half expect something new to go terribly wrong.

Good point.

Why are all memes nowadays so ugly. Between this and the fucking melting wojaks it’s just so unaesthetic. At least Pepe and Spurdo had some symmetry. Even Gondola had a charm in its simplicity. These are just physically repulsive.

nope

Should've followed my own advice.

steamdb.info/app/543900/history/ they did it

DEAD ON ARRIVAL
:^)

didn't even know about this
lmao

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS EULA

And?
We play them all.

It is.
And it does not have the hack, so it is even better.

Part of the reason that almost everybody working under him hated him.
Even David Guyver stated his dislike for the pedo-friendly hack.

Thank god Konami's looking out for the kids

That is because the hack friend of pedos was fired.

shill-kun you really should stop
you're doing a horrible job

Didn't know Konami wanted to become North Korea and police people's socializing.

It honestly looks like Konami lawyers copied several English EULAs and mashed them together.
Pretty sure that child exploitation and encouraging suicide is from social media EULAs.

The entire game is copy-pasting someone else's work, so that wouldn't surprise me.

From what I read they made food dlc as well
and it's a survival game

Because “amerimutt” is the result of a paid think tank and was purposely designed. It’s not a meme, it’s paid shilling. Report every instance of it you see.

Christ, I can't stop laughing

seeing americans have this reaction makes it even funnier
It's just international banter, stop being such a pussy

no, the burger spurdo and calling american nigger people are international banter, "amerimutt" is a forced meme being shilled on us.

shut up creatura
only people with souls can post here

coming from the fag who defends forced memes made by commitee

Makes it look like they made this shit only so they could have an excuse to fuck off to pachinko forever.

QUE ASCO
ES EL CERRO HOMBRE

Keep crying Pablo

Cuckold.

Ironic considering kojimas love for hollywood.

you're not good at pretending you're the Holla Forums of time gone by, keep trying though you'll eventually get it.

I don't think so, but I think someone is sabotaging them, or the nips are not the a team for this.

for those who are curious, this User agreement is actually targeting the MGO2R devs who already have identified the fox engine update, the "fox engine 2.0" in which they were racing konami before a C&D were to happen but in this license it prevents the user from publicly modding the game, so if you are to stream MGSurvive with mods, your character gets banned, essentially not being able to play the game due to it being always online. For those who dont know, the lead director and developer of MGO2R reverse engineered konamis MGO2 servers and just made a mirror of it so people can play it without modding a ps3, and he can do it with MGO3's servers and Survives servers. The plan is to make a Survive server on ps4 to be able to cut out the microtransactions, and to take out the Fox Engine 2.0 from the pc port to work on it more further than he did earlier. When i know more, ill post a thread about it, most likely were seeing the early states of being able to take the assets from Survive and somehow, wishfully thinking, make out own maps and campaigns.

What do I wish for, related to MG:S I don't want it

Wait what were the devs doing with the Fox Engine?

I wonder if this was in TPP's EULA. I wonder how they will detect/enforce it.

They had extra character slots as microtransactions in TPP's MGO. You start with 3 and I think could buy 3 extra, maybe more. You had to purchase them with MB Coins, which can technically be earned for free. It would take something like 10 weeks to afford a new slot, if I remember right.

The lead developer knows the engine very well, thats what hes told me in a public interview when he was doing a "press Q and A", i was going to upload that Q&A to youtube just for the excitement surrounding mgo2R's release for OFW. I just never got around to doing it, He just knows how their servers work and how fox engine works in general, he can do the same exact server mirror as MGO2 with MGO3 and Survive. He just hasnt said much in regards because Konami is extremely aware of MGO2R, Sony is as well. because this is the first case in history where someone was able to mirror official sony servers with a companies server and allow official psn accounts to be used with a fake server. This can bring in alot of problems as you can tell. specifically he really wants to extract the new improved fox engine, in some way it can actually save placements of items used in engine, created by the player. in a sense it can be used like Halo's Forge, And be able to save those placements, as well as use actual assets like real buildings, and any model, in-engine, to be placed, stuff like that.

Shit that's great actually
Where can I follow this guy's work?

Huh. I didn't realize the mgo2 team has come along so far already. That's pretty impressive.

Him pushing this won't get the mgo2 servers shut down will it?

No, it's just an extraordinary effective meme made by south americans who had enough of yanqui bullshit. And while you somehow convinced you're master of memes, all the best ones are made outside of america (spurdo, gondola)

I would say follow Derrik - GHz. hes the lead developer, on Twitter, or just follow the Savemgo.com website. he runs it all pretty much. Hes actually one of the most ethical guys ive met in terms of how he handled the community for the past 12 years, it did take him that long to get the servers public, but hes really good at keeping things consistant.

Yes, you can play MGO2 on your ps3 right now, all youd need is just a flash drive. The mgo2R servers have been running since june for OFW, so theyve been up for a while. The issue at hand is if the MGO2R devs decide to continue further with their intent to do the same treatment towards MGO3 and Survive. People want this, but Derrik has stated that its a very risky move. Again, Konami is fully aware of MGO2R, they just turn a blind eye on it for now. If he publicly starts to develop something for it, most likely everything will be C&D'd.

Blows my mind, mayne

yeah that's why it started out as spam of mrs squareface and her nigger child, went away for like a week then came back as spam of a drawing of said picture, then went away again and then came back as it's current version, right?

Whatever you say, creatura

Yes, but the generations of the engine are separate. Meaning UE3 and UE4 are parallel universes. It's a multiverse with 4 universes, as of right now.

Are there any other monsters than the many legged turd and glowing coneheads? Looks pretty sparse for a game.

Jokes on you /brit/ makes a good amount of them

Just listen to yourself. Every spic in this thread is laughing at the nuclear butthurt the meme causes in you fiftysix percenters.

Why the fuck are people shilling for this utter piece of broken boring repetitive zero-effort to make garbage?
It's fucking trash in every way possible imaginable but anons defend it just because it wasn't made by Kojima who suddenly became hip to hate 4 months ago.

Are we being raided? Is this Holla Forums trying to shit everything up? cuckchanners flooded the board? Reddit is trying to take revenge? Who the fuck is responsible for this?

Maybe 56% wasn't a meme after all. . . .

That'd be incredible, user. I remember before MGS5's release they were really pushing how flexible the engine was and how easy to use the engine's SDK was and it was a gigantic shame seeing that all just go to waste.

Why didn’t you sage a Konami shill thread?

Reported.

It’s proven. Reported for attempting to cover it up.

Reported.

Having a thread doesn't mean someone is shilling.
I mean one user is, but that's it.

Most of the discussion has been about making fun of the game

Don't bother, it's being spammed because redditors got a hold of it.

Reported.

lmao

the more you ban people the more they'll post it

LOL

Because if you retards play factorio, fortnite and all that shit Holla Forums plays together, then might as well try a game developed by ebil capitalists konami

The writing in this is beyond atrocious. Who the fuck read that script and ok'd to throw money at it?

Pirate it, my friend.

Too late

So you have no argument, got it.

Literally not how anything works, dipshit.

Why does konami hold so many good ips and either shit on them or abandon tem altogether? Its like they were EA'd.

Rip:
MGS
Silent Hill
ZOE
Suikoden harmonia never ever…

are you that much of an underage faggot?
goddamn

Kojima will never fuck your ass, so stop being a soyboy that hates the company that did the right thing in firing him.

Better than the shit that the fraud "wrote" for MGS5.

MGS is alive and well.
Go suck Kojimbo's dick.

Why are they always upset at the US?

streisand effect only applies when you're trying to keep information from people. Unless you're fucking Bui it doesn't apply.

A piece of information
Of which shitty memes fall under

This, and I hope they hire Fukushima.

Have you even listened to this shit? Oh, here's a completely pointless time travel twist, last message sad good byes. Oh, it's nanomachines. They don't know death so they cannot die. Let me go and do a heroic sacrifice by merging with them nanomachines and teach them about death so you can shoot it. Drama, drama, squeal.

You must have the shittiest taste on the whole fucking board.

anyone who posts a off-topic meme that derails threads with shittery is going to be banned for doing exactly that. The fact that more people will post it is irrelevant since they're never on topic anyways.

As long as it gets such a funny reaction out of people will keep doing it
You should know this

Nah fuck off cunt. Having the rights doesn't give you carte blanch to fuck everything up.
You can try but nobody is taking this shit as canon.

I mean imagine someone buys rights to some dead but popular game to release another title where all the chatacters are reading homos despite not being anything like that originally.

Yes, but not doing anything about it has exactly the same reaction, you idiot.
You fuckers will keep spamming because that's what you do and that's what you've been doing for years.
At least Bui admitted it was just him and his army of robots.

ok so…how does the game actually play?
Or has nobody in this thread played it?

Isn't that what Kojimbo has been doing for all those years?

From the demo it plays like a worse MGSV with added grind. It could be fun if it was cheaper and not always online, especially cause of coop.

Well the US did break off and eventually overtake Britain as a power in the world.

It's that stiff upper lip.

singleplayer is a survival mode/explore. map is all greyed out, you reveal where you went every time you return to base and you can mark spots where you found animals to hunt and water to collect and materials you found. there's also a wall of fog surrounding the "safe" area you can explore but uses up oxygen which only replenishes when you get back to base. there's a base building thing because i assume you get attacked by swarms periodically, haven't gotten that far. and then co-op mode is just the salvaging mode you got in the beta

wait, there's no free roam coop?

i dunno. only can do the salvage and i dont know if there's anything else. apparently the game opens up later on but i dont know what that includes

Kojimbo always sucked ballz anyway.

Fucking lame.

They have nothing else to do except get wasted.
At least according to my brit pals.

Why do peoples cares about MGS canon at this point? Kojima himself retcon shit with portable ops and MGSV

Fuck you. Like it or not, whatever the owner of it says goes

Not so fast sweetie

Naw,that's not how it works,everybodies interpretation of something is equally valid if it doesn't exist.

Yes it is, I believe they also reference Metal Gear 1's events. There also used to be another non-metal gear game that was considered canon for that universe but I forgot which one. The only ones that are not canon are the Ac!d series. Even Portable Ops is canon. And the GC version of the game was apparently a motion picture that reenacted the PS1 events in their universe.

Have you ever listened to the plot of MGS after Fukushima left and Kojimbo, the fraud, tried to write?
Simply shit.
Give us nanomachine Silent Gear anytime.

Exactly.
The butthurt anons just want the hack's cock and complain at anything from Konami for firing him

how has no one figured out you're baiting yet jesus christ

how so?

I filtered him long ago, you are the retard rewarding his shitposting with (you)'s

Jews. Just look at the grotesquerie of modern art. They hate all things beautiful and true.

But ironically, they are mutts themselves and tends to drink communist kool aid while living in 3rd world countries.They dont even reach 5.6 percent
I dont see this shit outside American boards

I fucking hate that meme

most americans do, some of them can play it off as a joke like any sensible person would do, getting triggered over jokes is for feminists

funny to say, I'm australian and I think it a shit meme to get anons riled up. this however is a better meme.

riled up about what? also you're an ausfag so by default, your opinions doesn't matter at all

of course

Also brought MG Survive, lol get fucked Kojimbo

It was made by Holla Forums to make fun of a race mixing Polish woman. Then all the Rainforrest niggers stole it, much like a set of hubcaps.

Anyone who gives a shit about MGS knows that Kojima having nothing to do with it is a good thing.

The absolute state of 56%ers.

nigger the problem is the meme itself and how forced it is by you fags. Originally the meme wasn't taken with nearly enough salt and some OC was even made for it, (yet that OC is never posted back) and additonally it stopped being posted, then resumed full force. This striked as forcing a joke long after it's exipiry date and you don't need to be a burgerstani to realize that.

Hi shareblue.

memes are timeless fag, here's one for you

Reported for spreading paid shilling.

This.
Fuckojima.
The best Metal Gear games are starting now.

/this. It's no coincidence amerimutt posting appeared right after Holla Forums's "it's okay to be white" scheme.

yeah konami is known to support their servers for decades. good job.

cool fracture point you worthless faggot

lol

that's right, there's only one true survival game that not always online and will provide you decades of entertainment, fallout 4

MGSV had it too, sweetie.

What's his name?

Reported for total fucking autism.

When you have the wormhole teleporters you can clear out the zombies wanderers before reactivating it so you have no pressure during the countdown

Everything checks out.

Kazuhira "Kaz" "Benedict" "McDonnel" "Master" "Pull The Trigger On Every Nigger" Miller

Don't know why since they're about as mutted as burgers.

Have your cake and eat it too, I guess.

i don't care about the pressure i care about muh guns and ammo. having only a sawed off with 10 rounds is suffering

The presence of blacks is evidence of jewish tampering. I will not be touching this unholy pile of garbage.

get a chestpiece that has a ammo slot

Don't have the same mode that was in the online beta? Can't you use those materials in your single player campaign? Are both your single player and multiplayer characters different?

they're the same, materials you get online can be used in single, you also recover all your thirst and hunger if you play a co-op round

certain equipment has option slots you can attach option slots to via the customize menu. usually its stuff with ridiculous amounts of bandoliers on it. in the beta you could get 50+ bullets real easily. i think you can get one from a chest in somewhere near or in the story quests that has a tiny slot on it.

…ammo is still scarce as fuck tho. and melee has a huge stat point investment before it gets 'ok' but is still too risky considering enemies dont seem to suffer from hit stun at all.

it unlocks later on. so you have to suffer with shit controls for a long time.

it all makes sense now.

im just trying to get through singleplayer because it seems certain essentials are locked behind singleplayer unlocks

beaners cant into memes

You need lvl 20~ to play the easy CO-OP mission without being a third-wheel

Law does not dictate what creations are. Just like Disney Wars is not Star Wars, Konami Gear is not Metal Gear. This is a different thing that just uses the plot of the original. The Metal Gear we grew up with no longer exists. This is a different thing. You can like it or hate it.

Reported.

It’s paid shilling from a corporate think tank, not a meme.

Doesn't matter. The ideas came from Kojima first. There are plenty of people to tell him shit is stupid, but there is no other Kojima.

I agree. One is already enough.

Deluded Kojimbo cock sucker.
He never created nor gave any ideas. He just put his name on the works of others and rushed to give interviews to try to be taken by Pedowood. His only successful action was having being taken by the pedophile cartel.

Kojima wouldn't be where he is today if he never had any ideas.

already got there. i found some junk armor that could get that upgrade

Wow, nothing can be original and good anymore, guess we should all exclusively be reading literature from the earliest recordings of mankind according to your logic. Jesus Christ that's not an argument. Kojima was successful before MGS4, Razorcuck, and it was for a reason.

Kojima wouldn't be where he is today if he never sided with Fukushima. MGS1-3 would've been pretty shit. That being said, you can't have 1 or the other.

Plausible, but I don't know who that guy is or what he's currently doing. He's never been mentioned alongside MGS.

He's been mentioned in almost every MGS except for the trash ones like MGS4 and PW and some others excluding the original MG's.

I don't care if that anti-white gungrabber ever gets work again.

nice dubs

rebellion just patented their x-ray cam so japanese VN's better watch the fuck out

off yourself

so.. what does Holla Forums think of Yota Tsutsumizaki?

Can we talk about metal gear?

There exists a video where guy spends 10 minutes convincing the watcher that Nirn,the planet that Elder Scrolls takes place on, is Earth, thousands of years after Fallout. Gods and Magic are somehow result of radiation and some science that survived. In case you started believing it video points out that Nirn has two moons.

Canon is determined by society

So potter and Weasley gay relationship is canon?
So is shelob a grill with a nog as gondorian canon?
So is Rey the spiritual successor of anakin canon?

and why the fuck didn't they say its entirely alt universe not just splitting off at ground zeroes. This shit involves vietnam and the philedalphia experiment for fuck sake.

They didnt even mention matsuhiro ito, some team silent and mgs2 devs along with a few folks from platinum made the game.

How do you fuck up marketing for a fucking metal gear game this badly?

Kingdom Come autists will love it.

Oy gevalt, i just wanted to get easy thousands of Kuban

This can't be real?

Casualshits are not welcome

AND THEY DIDN'T FUCK TELL ANYBODY. PEOPLE THINK ITS A PHONED IN Z TEAM PROJECT LIKE UMBRELLA CORPS.

Well, at lest reddit thinks it's absolute irredeemable garbage and are staying away from the game, so that's a plus.

Blame leftypol for being kikes

Additional save slots, mind you.

it keeps getting better.

I bet you bought Overwatch too

GOTY.

it looks like shit you physically pick up in the co-op doesn't go to single, or at least doesn't show up on the end- loot screen, I'll need to count personally.

Yep. The shit you pick up in Co-op is used to build defenses in co-op, and it doesn't draw from your singleplayer pool of supplies. The only shit you get to take back to singleplayer is the stuff you get from the boxes at the end.

Why the fuck is that in the EULA?

Konami have a very well known track record of keeping a strict eye on their employees going so far as spy on their emails were they live, what they do outside of work, who they're friends with even punishing them if they like someone the higher up don't like on a social media site, they even do this shit to their former employees and will go out of their way to ensure they never get a job in another company, Konami is worse then EA and activation combined.
Not to mention the fact Konami have even closer ties to the yakuza then nintendo does.

Why do we have so many shills here? It's always-online microtransaction laden shit.

The IRIS pick-up side mission have the double the stated amount because you have the pick-up ball with 5k and then reward for picking it up, 15k mission gives 30k total

Thanks for clarification!

Later there's a part about banning you for stealing personal information including but not limited to addresses, emails, phone numbers, social security
Another point states you can't use MG Survive to steal people's credit card information

Cuckchan has completely overcome this board and they think pretending to be retarded is funny.

Her did not even copy anything.
He just gave vague speeches about which movie he would like to have the scenes replicated on the games, and that was it.
Kojimbo was always a fraud.

Yes, he would. Corporate cock sucking gives more promotions than competency or well done jobs, unfortunately.

You don't know him because of the media marketing deliberately trying to bury all the developers responsible for the games and create a false idea that one guy (who is a fraud) is responsible for everything.

Have sources on that?
I would like to confirm yet another shitty celebrity being shit.

When society create the game, movie or book, they can make what they want to be canon.
Until then, the creators or owners are those who rule what is canon and what is not. Deal with it.
I abandoned most mediums exactly because of shitty, but official and thus true, canon.

This.
Society has no saying in what is canon and not. Only the creators or owners.

Because fun games sell on their own.

As if redditors were capable of rational thinking. They go with what journos tells them to. Remember the whole "Fuckonami" marketing ploy?

Everything that you described makes Konami the best company. Employees are to be watched and controlled. They can ruin a company if are kept unchecked.
Also, when firing an asshole that is not useful anymore, it is the best option to guarantee that he can't work on the industry, especially with a competitor, anymore.

Pro-tip when making bait, instead of giving 10 people in the thread (you)'s hoping for cheap returns on investment, focus on making 1 or 2 very obviously wrong points that actually incite anger. You're trying way too hard to get a response, so you ended up putting in more effort making a post that most people will immediately identify as very obvious bait.

I normally wouldn't help shitposters out but you are very bad at it

I don't think it bait

stay mad, faggots.

So is this game out yet?

>tfw Under of farming zambies and moving from asset swapganistan to Swaprica there's actually an enticing storry hidden.

I think the Patriots may have taken over Konami.

Yeah it's almost like jews are making the memes or something.

agree

No. It's an alternate universe take on that dimensional portal bullshit. And the same people praising Survive's story is the same cucks who think all the MGS storyplots are weak.

Really makes you think

I actually wanted this game to be good

what we got:

Serves Konami right. Now the MGS series is just completely dead. Even if the game sells decently well, the quality is so low that I doubt that trend will continue for long. Konami killed their most iconic series that consistently brought in the big bucks.