/sgg/ - Shit Games General, Dead Inside Edition

/sgg/ - Shit Games General, Dead Inside Edition

We all know you play one user. They wouldn't be popular if you didn't. Come here to discuss your ASSFAGGOTS, your PUBGs, your Blizzard lootbox simulators, your mobile games, all the mind-numbing, repetitive normieshit designed to do nothing more than to addict you and milk you dry of time and money. Kick back and help yourself to our complementary brownpills while you're here forever.

To start us off, when will Riot Game admit that Cancerina has been a broken-concept gookbait afk macro bot since her rework in season 2 gave her a W and has destroyed every ELO from bronze to Scarra highlights for 6 god damn years straight?

The hallmark of infiltrating redditors!

Kingdom Come Deliverance is bad.

If it wasn't made by someone who didn't hate censorship/stand up to sjw's then it wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Potential doesn't amount to dick. It's a buggy, unfinished mess that was shipped out with half the game's content not being finished and having to be released as a patch. Unacceptable, the game doesn't deserve the success it's getting because it hasn't earned it. If this shit was released by anyone else it would be thrown in the trash where it belongs.

The hallmark of a fuckin fag!

I am really fucking disappointed.

I think you gentlemen are missing the point. It's not an unpopular opinion thread, it's a thread for indulgence in cathartic casual garbage.

i'm honestly aghast that you still fucking play assfaggots user
I'm saying this to you as someone who understands but you will regret those hours spent on it
Fucking stop for the sake of your life or at least your vidya life.

also this thread shouldn't be allowed to take root here. Everyone who plays these games should be shamed and bullied off Holla Forums.

Have you ever noticed that shit games usually made as addictive as possible to get people hooked on them?

I miss when every thread wasn't immediately bombarded with posts accusing people of being 4chan or Reddit

I enjoyed playing the first few levels of the N64 Castlevania games, but I haven't got around to finishing them. I also beat the Elite 4 in Pokemon Moon despite knowing it was hand-holding garbage made for small children, autists, and normies casuals

die already

Yes. That's kind of obvious user. Its even worse on mobile and freemium games where they use literal gambling tactics and marketing strategies

Yes, it's why there are still retards here playing MMOs and ASSFAGGOTS

fuck off, retardation was always bullied here
Multiplayer and mobage games especially as they both encourage putting money (as well as time which keeps your friends and everyone you play with invested) into the system, at least the games you mention can be pirated even if they're absolutely retarded

Only the shit ones - ie: all the ones you make or browse.
Take the hint.

I never said it was. I listed a shitty game. I also called out that shitposter for it
>I'll just call you a redditor in a way that doesn't make sense

Retarded bullshit. No from outside Holla Forums is going to come here just to be insulted in these threads.

Not every game you play have to be on par with Hearts of Iron 3 or UT 2004

Thats even dumber.

It's almost as if you're taking the piss on the stereotype.

Skyrim. I play Skyrim. I enjoy it too. I fill it with content mods and use adult mods to replicate a Violated Heroine experience.
Shoot me. I haven't bought it once though. No harm done.

Skyrim isn't a game. It's a package of assets and resources that assist you in building your own game.