MARK YOU KIKE

stop mass deleting posts by ip in a thread holy shit

Some guy was mass spamming Zoey Quinn pictures in the GG thread

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Go back to your gay bar Mark.

Also there was this one guy who had a fucking terrible post history filled with soyjack and Amerimutt shit. Christ today was an off day.

these board logs have been pretty funny the past hour
mark you're being uncharacteristically savage

I had only three or so posts you should have deleted and the rest were legitimate

Also there was this one user who kept taking the political bait, I banned them both.

I had 17 reports, it was much more than three sets. I had to scroll to the second page.

HOLY SHIT

We need some way to see deleted posts after they're deleted because holy fuck is it annoying seeing a bunch of dead replies in a thread because of deleting all posts by IP, regardless of whether or not they were all off topic.

so you "opps'd" me under rule 8 because you have so much work stuffing cake down your fucking throat

Bring back ban messages

Listen, I've been trying to call it down with the rule 8 bans. Opting for two hours instead of six, but this guy gave me legit cancer.

I'm not criticizing you, I'm laughing

Why the fuck do (you) care, OP?

Seriously. What happened to (USER WAS BANNED) and such?
It was always funny to see.

I remember that guy that was funny as hell

I still don't understand why posters still have the ability to delete their own posts but not edit them.

Dubs confirm, Mark has cancer, this is now a party thread.

Have you tried not being yourself anymore?

You know what you did.

Is this the new GG meme I've been hearing about?

You can already tell that it is by the offended clique noises in the background.

Hey Mark did you ever found out the address of that guy that you wanted to fight?

the
spam is why

do you even have a hint of an idea of what the fuck I "did"? you assumed I was some cunt in the GG thread at first MAYBE IF I COULD HAVE FUCKING APPEALED INSTEAD OF GOTTEN DICKED FOR SIX HOURS YOU'D KNOW

im sorry for being retarded, mark

Makes sense you'd only hear about it since you don't set a single foot into that pozzed and contaminated thread.
Much like a certain other thread that pops up every single day. Really squeezes my lemons.

You forgot your pic.

Mark is way too rotund to be "wired" into anything tbh.

Your entire post history was just nonstop shit. Like I've seen some bad posters, but this was Genesis poster bad.

woloholololo

nah it really wasn't, tonyjew still fucking posts like fucking cancer though, maybe you should take more of a moment to read the fucking threads you shit in before sucking forty cakes you vile cunt most of my fucking posts in that thread was HELPING PEOPLE WHEN THEY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CODEBASE I LINKED WHEN OP ASKED. you wretch

It sure as hell looked like it, maybe because your good posts are on another IP or something.

God damn it.

stfu you russian bot, this forum is about video game content discussion. we cannot tolerate you talking about ecelebs

maybe you can drown in your own shit like the fat faggot you are or something

Maybe you can become an actual American

Yeah you show him, Mark! That russian bot needs to go clean up the toilets in 711 before he can apply for his citizenship. Fucking ruskies!

Why couldn't you do this with the ginger and livestream it?

Why don't you 8 rule everything you don't like somemore, that totally helps fix the shit of a board you think you operate, oh what's that all the fucking trash Cuckchan rapeguees shitting up my board? lets ignore them for your little internal shitflingings instead xd

We need a wall

Okay. who would date my skyrim bitch?

the only wall that's being built is from your ass because you sure stack alot of shit

Mark do you like >>>/animu/?

Those were mailorder trips.

Yes, it was some butthurt fag.
When that image was posted for first time at least.

Liar.
You were >(13) with these radioactive waste pics.

Try harder, butthurt faggot.

Stop projecting.

Hello there, mandatory nuGG thread defense force "user".
How we doing today?

I'm fine, thank you.

but muh PR tho?

go talk about video games or something

w-we g-gotta f-fight the media by playing in it's narrative guise xd

Are you aware that this thread is bumplocked don't you?

I don't know what you mean and I don't care, this is a video games board.

took that long for you to realize it like?

this is Holla Forums user

I thought it was Holla Forums lite?

Holla Forums is dead

No. I was just checking if you noticed.
No, it isn't.

exactly, this is the replacement

But those are my favourite memes.

oh it's lefypol for you? [muffled oink sucking noises]

I wish /svidya/ wasn't dead

Get better taste in memes or kill yourself, then.

No.
I am just getting tired of politics in fucking video games.

Glad to hear, faggot.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN? ISN'T IT GRAND WHEN THREADS DERAIL INTO POLITICAL SHITFLINGING? praise kek xd spooks

Nice trips, you dust mite.

If you don't care about politics, politics will take "care" of you.

Nice shitposting, fag.
If you want more go there.
>>>/sudo/
Nobody uses that board anymore, anyway.

nobody uses anyboard that's not here or pol. everyplace else is just literal circle jerk of afew autists

People like you just don't get invited to them, is all.

I am aware of this.
But some short break from it for some time is nice.

you want to be apart of that?

These boards are kind of comfy, to be honest.
As long someone there doesn't get rectal ragnarok.

Sure, if it's fun

cake kike did good for once, you had it fully coming from what I could see of the thread

the various tripfagging avatar idle-chitchat vapid typically waifus posting boards?

just remember to always go with the group mentality til you're popular enough to stir it another way ok?

Did you fight the ginger?

I'd ask who took a shit in your cereal today, but this thread has made that apparent enough.

It's not my problem if you feel stuck on one board that doesn't cater to all of your needs.
So stay both mad and arse annihilated.

you one of cunts on animu or lewd like?

Did the burning in your bottom reach both hands and head?
You have all the time in the world to make a coherent reply and you chose to do fast and dirty.

And no I don't go to animu because I don't fucking discuss anime nor do I have a fucking waifu to brag about.

Nigger you gotta have had the last bit of your brain break after today's autistic ordeal of yours.
Either double check your replies or just don't post if you're going to be retarded anyway.

it's a anime circle jerk board, what don't you get at that

First off, Holla Forums and /animu/ are two separate things, second of all I don't browse either.
They could be fucking each other in the ass and post it there and I wouldn't care. Hopefully the global vols would
I don't understand where you're even going anymore as you're the one who doesn't want to get outside of this box you seem to have so much.

don't have quads at me bitch it's rude

Not all smaller boards are these garbage mountains.

>>>/killyourself/

not all boards guises cmon now guise

Salty metafags make for a delightful afternoon. Please continue your outrage regarding the free site you are posting on.

How many cakes did you ate today Mark?

Mark, why do you delete the Them's Fightin' Herds threads?