SMITE - "Actually not that bad"

Yes, I know all about the cringy memes, and the fact that it's an assfaggots game. But despite all this. It's still pretty okay. Not absolutely amazing, just okay.
It has the assfaggots mechanics of lanes and towers, sure, but the camera angle keeps it from feeling clunky like the other assfaggots. You can actually control your guy. And the abilities actually feel fun to use.
All in all, if you look past the cringy memes and weebshit, it's pretty fun to play. Not the best game ever, but pretty good for its genre. Sure as hell better than the russian yelling simulators all the other assfaggots have become.
So yeah. I'd play it with you guys.

What do you think will happen you dumbass?

I know what will happen, yes. But it's fine. If even one person actually has a civil discussion, this thread will be worth it in my opinion.

Haven't played in a while because they went muh esports and your boss Hi-Rez is cancer but it was ok.

Hopefully now that assfaggots are no longer the meme-genre, they'll tone back on the esports a bit.

they're not the meme genre but they're a meme genre

It's the same exact game as league of assfuck except with floaty third person controls and camera, incredibly even worse sound and art design, and one of the worst free-to-play companies at the helm. I think you have chronic shit taste, but I'll agree that you have the right to talk about it, if only for its sheer awfulness

Are you trying to imitate a person with a terrible judgement?

I respectfully acknowledge your opinions, and I'm glad you're so civil about it.
I've tried to drop it before, but I just keep coming back. Maybe I do have shit taste, I'm not quite sure myself. I have managed to wrangle a small group into playing it with me, at least. I guess even if my tastes are shit, at least I'm not the only oneā€¦

Fuck off HiRez you faggot ass traitor, anyone supporting this company after Tribes should be shot. Fuck you.

Go the fuck back you inbred nigger.

"Just okay" by ASSFAGGOTS standards basically means avoid at all costs, nigger. The "good" assfaggots are frequently trash. The "mediocre" ones are definitely beneath redemption.

Besides, HiRez went full fucking retard. They're not worth playing, let alone shilling.

You're better off playing Dota or something.

This.

Cuckchan?

Someone post that one webm. The one with the doge memes. It's really all you need to know about smite.

I remenber playing it and it was okayish.
One of the funniest things was playing with Cassiopeia and getting that bow that removes move speed penalty for attacking as long as you can land your shots.
I'd be zooming around at great speed and nobody was able to escape me.

I also liked that their Wards actually ping the map (if you have that option on) so they end up being a lot more usefull than Wards in Dota\League (unless they changed those there as well). They saved my ass a lot of times just by pinging someone coming to my lane.

There were a few fun modes I really liked like the "capture 3 areas defended by Djinns" that used minions in an interesting way and the balance of the match wasn't jkust a slow decline but it actually changed around for neat comebacks too. Dunno if that mode was re-added since they removed it at some point.

There's still something wrong with the game however, partly because it's a MOBA and those are fundamentally broken by default, but also because the toolkit of every character lends to them playing mostly in the same way every match. You can't really be very creative with them, sadly.
The snowballing works a bit better than other MOBAs but it's still not particularly good and since the matchmaking is terrible (you can be solo with other solos and be matched against pre-mades last I checked), you'll get a few matches that are steamrolls your way.

The artstyle is pretty neat, especially some of the skills, the music is pretty great too, the way the buffs and farming in general work are pretty neat, leads to way less autism than most MOBAs and more fun around fighting.

However, I'd still recommend HotS over SMITE. If you're looking for a more casual aproach than LoL because you don't like the autism of Dota and you prefer more action instead, there's really no reason to stop midway instead of going fully to the otherside.
I find that there's more variance in playstyles with HotS, more interesting mechanics and maps and I fucking swear that Blizzard seems way less jewish than Hi-Rez with it's marketing schemes.

KILL YOURSELF

I play this every day and Holla Forums can't stop me.

It's literally the only game I'm good at in pvp. And by good I mean I have a super high win percentage with this one character (Bakasura). I've taken him all the way to diamond in ranked.

I can't explain it. Everyone says he's bottom tier and has been there for years. But then I just keep winning. It feels like my own special corner of the pvp world where I have plot armor. If I stopped winning all the time I'd probably stop playing this shitty meme game tho.

Video is outdated compared to the current version of what it has but now there really is a dota 2 meme version.

Just go back to reddit.