Discount Chinese Art edition
🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
Cyber Dimension Neptune out on PCs on 27-February
Available sub languages on release: English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
(BE SURE TO SPOILER 4GO CONTENT)

Neptunia VII-R set for Western release Spring of this year
Already out in Japan, VR scenes translated and on YouTube

Secret (?) countdown that’s probably related to new Nep goods since Dengeki already mentioned merch in Akihabara but CH is going through with this anyway
compileheart.com/countdown/20180219/

Neptunia Re;Birth 1 for PS4 announced for Japanese market
Titled Re;Birth 1+, billed so far as an HD re-release/remake of existent Vita/PC title
No media for it has been released yet
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/681/1681363/

New Neptunia game in 2018
Unknown if RB1+, or another release after Death End re;Quest is out
archive.is/K3cXl

Neptune / Azur Lane collaboration concluded in Japan; as of posting the most viewed official AL stream on Dengeki YT channel
Event still active on Chinese servers until 26-February

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ disagreement for organized gaming! Ask for an invite in the thread.

Matrix/Riot bunker, add these to your client (acquired at riot.im/):
#Nep-general:matrix.org
#eggplant_images:matrix.org
#nep_nfsw:matrix.org
#nepmusicwebms:matrix.org

300 banners per board now: if you wanna submit one, feel free to drop your OC.
>>>/nep/3335

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita >>>/nep/3563

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Freshest quest: >>>/nep/4966
Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/ksBnE5tM

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1 to test the waters, then play Re;Birth 2 and/or Re;Birth 3 (with the Re;Translations), and then V-II.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PF7m6
twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680
twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/968630320755978245
gog.com/wishlist/games/cyberdimension_neptunia_4_goddesses_online
gog.com/wishlist/games/megadimension_neptunia_vii
gog.com/wishlist/games/hyperdimension_neptunia_u_action_unleashed
exhentai.org/g/996028/fa52836539/
exhentai.org/g/930477/93838a6e3a/
exhentai.org/g/744232/7de4e1093c/
artisangamestudios.com/games/brave_neptune_tentative_title_/6/
ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=546990376
archive.is/9Mskg
twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/972781591838670848
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benis

will the new Neptunia project deliver new designs half as good as 4GO?

It doesn't seem to be delivering much of anything at the moment

Time to decide if I continue with the Neptunia series or shelve it for a bit later. I was the user who finished Re;Birth 1 in the last thread (and loved it) but I've got quite a backlog of games to play.

I want to roll boat gachas and get a boat Nepgear.

Speaking of her, looks like Murdergear is back.

Please don't support cancer.

Please do user.

It's probably nothing but just in case.

I bought my Re;birth 1 copy shortly after the PC launch and I've barely played it because there's so much stuff in my backlog

Play it faggot. I have a shitton of games in my backlog and I still did it. If you keep thinking about your backlog instead of playing games you'll never get it done

It better, they promised that the game would exceed any expectations by 1000%.

She looks like an angel or goddess, but that chaos tattoo makes me feel like she might be a bit dangerous. Like, I'm going to rape you to get more CPUs for my dimension kind of dangerous.

Chaos neps need to be leashed at all times so they don't nep you or anyone else to death.

I just finished Rebirth1. The gameplay was reasonably fun, but everything else was a crock of shit. The story was garbage and the way it was presented only made it worse. The plot, characters, dialogue, everything is fanfiction tier. This is distilled fucking weebshit intended for people with no self-awareness. I had to play it with headphones because >anime girl noises

Still, I think the game was alright. I mean, you could replace the characters with ponies to appease a different, equally autistic audience for all I care. If the gameplay is fun, I can enjoy it for what it is.

play the next games faggot

I don't know what else you expected from this.
It's fine for what it is.
Sucks to be you. Get your own flat/house already.

If you want a plot and character development, then play Rebirth 2 or VII. RB1 was basically a spinoff anyway. An official spinoff, but has nothing to do with the actual plot of the canon universe at all. They went in knowing nothing mattered in it. I still liked the writing, but if that was what you had issue with, then try RB2 or VII. RB3, while canon, is basically written like RB1, but worse.

Your double dubs demand that chaos neps must be leashed. Not that that'll protect you at night.

can't say I'm surprised

I don't know what you expected, aside from responses.

That countdown wasn't even Nep related, Death End re;Quest. Well, that's that.

rude

you only nep here

There's always next time, I want to see more from V-IIR.

I want to hug Rei

I actually was hoping for some new goods.

archive.fo/PF7m6

I want to hope that it's not all shovelware.

Could it be some kind of crusade JRPG?

If only

#1 is nearly done, so that's almost an afterthough unless a critical issue develops. One of the other 8 is RB1+ (maybe #8?), which is basically porting the Vita game to PS4. So that actually leaves 7 projects unaccounted for, but we can clear up some of the rest.

#4 is the "surprise colab" that was mentioned late last year after the AL announcement. It's possible that #6 is Nep 5, since that's the flagship series…but until Death End is out that's more or less in "idea guy" territory since that's the current max effort, unless they have people doing preliminary work with the engine right now. The app (#7) was apparently announced last year so that should be getting out the door relatively soon as well. Finally #9 is something happening with Sony apparently, so I don't know how much lifting CH is doing in that case anyway outside of art and licensing things.

So that's well over half the projects accounted for. Of the 9, only 3 or 4 are likely in any stage of development and half of those are likely to going to be out the door quite soon. So that's 7 projects for the majority of the year, two of which are big, one (RB1+) which is midtier in priority and one more seriously being toyed with (the desert one). The other three to the best of our knowledge might as well be on the whiteboard for now.

Is 4go going to kill WoW?

Should play Re;Birth2 while doing a no-fap type thing? Or will it tease me?

You will dissapoint Varg user

Varg is a loser

I hope not, I dont want those losers invading my nep

Is this your way of asking us to test your will? Because I can do that.

You must've only opened the first image or something because that's the only one with questionable art.

I opened them all. They're all shit.

These are bad desu; you can do better

Ah I see, I was missing Vert. Forgot how some men only like big boobs/ara women. Here's some other neps.

Now this is quality

The Nep and first Uni pics are good. The last Uni pic has her eyes drifting away from each other.

First two good. You get two (you)s

What's all this about wanting to sniff Nep's purple bush?

Post the bush

I spent the day on pixiv and I bring back gifts

bah, forgot I had spoiler on

Iffy is super cute and needs hugs

Now this is something I can get behind.

That Histy is too cute!

So how's 4GO? The PC version is approaching so I'm getting curious about it. Is it just like regular Nep but with different combat?

It's sort of an action RPG. You control one party member out of a group of four, exploring and clearing large maps. I only played the alpha though so I can't offer much more than that, other than I enjoyed what I saw. Someone else might be able to fill you in more since it's been released in other locations.

Is there any user who managed to get Nep working on Linux?

what happened to

There was one posting about it last thread but I can't remember the outcome. WineHQ is the general go-to for program compatibility. Honestly though I prefer sandboxing proprietary stuff into its own computer or console or whatever than running it on my main system.

A Virtual Machine?

Eh about the only exception I have is for what runs on game console emulators and DOSBox. I wouldn't let anything else run on the same system, not even in a VM.

Also not sure how this is I've only seen those 3 "PATHFINDING" WebMs.

The Re;Births work without problems with wine, not sure about the others. If you want to use the retranslation patch, you'll need some poking around in the wine settings.

Why is Cyberconnect2 so cute?

I remember anons saying it was fun, but some characters were broken so was the AI as you mentioned from those pathfinding webms.

Catgirl would be more appropriate, but I guess bunnygirl is fine too. Only purple and black though, as usual there's no love for white and green.

I'm just gonna repost them because they're funny.

Just one statue, damn it. Please.

Maybe it's a problem with a distro I'm using (Mint), but I couldn't get them to work with Wine.

I kinda remember I had to install some msvc runtime from winetricks. vcrun2013 I think, but not 100% sure.

Oh, and intro video playback is buggy, press enter and escape until you end up in the main menu. Maybe it can fixed by some more winetricks magic, but I never bothered with it.

I'm the user from the last thread that played through ReBirth1 using Wine. The game worked perfectly well once I got it running. I got it working using these steps:
After that, the game itself worked with no issues, even on my toaster.

Well, the surprise colab is just announced. And it's interesting all: this time it's Senran Kagura.

twitter.com/senran_kaguraPR/status/968352874773319680

This pleases me.

Full circle

Friend linked me that awhile ago, it was on reddit on r/jrpg. They were shitting on it pretty hard, apparently Compile Heart only makes offensive games for pathetic weebs, so fuck them for making more games.

As if we needed more evidence that place is pure cancer, even a board dedicated to jrpgs shits on a dedicated jrpg maker for making jrpgs for jrpgs fans.

I look forward to Death End. A kind of horror style JRPG from them? I'm all in. PC release when?

PEACH BEACH NEPS?
PEACH BEACH NEPS??
I was already hyped for peach beach, BUT NOW I CAN NEP WHILE I SPLASH??
I COULDN'T FIND AN IMAGE THAT MATCHES MY EXCITEMENT

I could. Because the cross-overs we already have don't hold my attention much better than the real Senran Kagura games. Those bore me to tears.

Of the drain.

try looking on the bright side of life sometime, user-friendo-buddy-pal-duderino

I feel like I'm looking at something I'm not supposed to be seeing.
but I like this too much

What bright side? It's DLC and it's just Neptune. The only reason I even finished Nep AU was to smash hordes of Dogoos and to enjoy clothing damage on the HDD forms and Vert/Uni/Noire. It also doesn't wear me down with character bloat like Senran Kagura, and it's short and easy, the sort of game to play when switched off.

and she's even smiling, you can tell she likes the rougher kind of play

It's today! 4GO on PC!

I can see why they do it but I hate how yurop has to wait until evening because global release dates are set to US time.

thanks for this user, would have missed it otherwise, thats a really cute lewd Blanc

Not just any US time, but PST, which is probably the farthest it can get.

It releases at 1pm EST, but I don't get out of work until 4pm.

This is cute. That's just full-on lewd.

no, it's cute too, her heavy blush and sweat on her body implies lots of lewd vanilla interactions with the guy who did that to her, and that in turn makes it cute

Absolutely M.U.G.E.N tier

I almost forgot it was today

The store page updated as "Coming Soon" over here. I take it that the game's delayed?

It might take another hour or two, I think this happens with games sometimes.

I hope online works.

Why even…

GABEN

(((Gaben)))
fuck that fat kike, its unfortunate that I'll have to either pirate this or wait never ever for it to arrive on GoG or even better but even more never ever, a physical copy without (((Steam)))

IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2 HOURS NOW!
MORE NEPS OR RIOT

NEPS NEVER EVER

So… is there a easy and quick way for suicide?

Everything is going to be daijoubu.

Explosions

But if everything is going to be daijoube, where is the fun by having a collective autistic fit?

By knowing that things aren't going to be okay, but putting on a brave face anyway

So how's everyone enjoying 4GO so far?

I'm not. It hasn't even released yet.

If there are no neps when I wake up in 8 hours I swear I will cry .

ITS HERE

WITHOUT THE PRICE DROP APPLIED

The monkey paw strikes again.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING GAME?

What do you mean? It's up.

Where the discount at

NANI?

Oh nvm.

Quality fucking developers, truly a title for the ages.

Everyone is getting that error, try it again now. The discount is applied now.

Nope, even after discount, it's still doing it.

What did they mean by this?

Then its fucked then this is reminding me of the release of another game.

Why does Gaben hate Naps?

No doubt, this shit always happens with steam launches.
Valve has had nothing going on for years except steam and it just never improves.

Perhaps tomorrow.

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/968630320755978245

Wonderfully relevant image.

this is what you get for giving money to the fat kike

I managed to get it.

Yup, error's been fixed. Good shit.

Well, that was quick, even for this series.

Nep domination soon?

Enjoy it while it lasts.

careful now, you don't want normalfags to get their hands on this series

I hope we get a non-steam release of 4GO soon, since I'm not gonna give my money to the kikes at valve.

Was disappointed there was no GOG release. Might get it on steam during its launch sale if I get money I'm owed back.

That's a threat, but I think that the nature of the main characters themselves has sort of an insulation factor from the worst elements out there. Same with a few other CH properties. In any event, it'd be nice if they had enough funding to make more ambitious titles but still managed to not have to deal with the problems that other Japanese companies face.

Fair enough. It was nice most of the rest of the series was put on GOG.

upboat it on GoG and maybe consider possibly emailing them about it

I'm surprisingly getting 60 fps on my craptop despite not getting 60 fps in megadimension. The ost is pretty gud so far and the characters don't tween slightly when chatting like in pic related, what the hell

holy cow this ost is fantastic, though a bit loud compared to the voices with default settings

Unlike Senran Kagura I might've been interested if it wasn't an online-only game. And had something to run it on in the first place.

It's way too in-your-face with the lewd to be cute, and with no context it could go either happy or unhappy. I stand by my point.

Holla Forums needs to learn the difference between lewd and explicit.

What? It has multiplayer, but the MMO stuff is all a facade.

Why is Blanc (and especially White Heart) the way she is anyway? Referring to Nintendo's nastier history of lock-in and such? Noire too for that matter, Sony's tendency to do things on their own, or lack of exclusive titles?

This is the first I've heard it's not an online game. I've raised it as a concern before. If it can be played totally offline (no activation checks and similar) that's fine.

Just tried a few rounds of the online with some friends and it was laggy as fuck. Was the Japanese version like this or did IFI fuck up the port?

Speaking of multiplayer, is there any point to it or is it tacked-on and buggy like everyone says? I might skip buying this one.

It's mostly unnecessary but might be used as a reference for future games.

Pirated it to see if I could get it to run on my toaster and to get a feel for it since I didn't really like the other action-oriented nep games. This is probably my favorite one of the Tamsoft involved games and it runs pretty well overall. I'll probably buy the physical PS4 version or the Steam version when it becomes a bit cheaper.

It's .hack but with Neps and multiplayer. The game isn't actually an MMO.

I tried it for a bit and it was a buggy mess. will i be missing anything if I refund it?

Has anyone figured out how to force proper AA yet? Their shader based implementation is utter shit and makes everything look like I smeared vaseline on my screen.
I can't downsample it for shit and overriding with the driver doesn't work either. I tried looking for UE4 parameters that enable MSAA but have come up empty so far.

What was wrong with it? Was it graphical or something in the game? The only thing I've noticed is that Neptune's model will act strangely whenever I am above them trying to do air combos.

There was some fps issues that were easily fixed in the options menu. I still refunded it because I didn't like the combat.I'll probably rebuy it when the price is lower.****

Have they fixed the parry/counterattack bug in the PC version? It really annoyed me in the PS4 version.

Is that Luka in that first image?

Yes. Someone is making a Hyperdimension Girl Quest or something. They have quite a bit of progress on it so far with quite a few Nep images too.

Are the neps gonna be monstergirls, since the main reason I played that game was for the reverse rape and monstergirls. I can only hope this person has better art than the original MGQ games though, since the art in those games was awful.

Yes and no. There are monstergirl neps but then there's also normal neps. Some are of pretty good quality. Some are of pretty… unique quality shall we say.

>heart pupils

Good to know!

Do I need to play the ReBirth games to enjoy 4GO?

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry
I'm enjoying single player though

No, but you won't get story references.
At least play ReBirth 2.

You can laugh, I will cry.
Especially, when I am pajeet-tier coder.

Iffy come on, this is basic shit. I really want to know why it takes longer than KF2 to boot.

Reading what people are saying everyone is having that regardless of their specs.
This was inexcusable for them to have in the game, all their other games have skippable intro screens. It seems like this stuff should have been caught during the beta.

I'm wondering if the dev vids are unskippable on console as well.

so what you're saying is really I need to play Rebirth 1 and 2

RB1 is in a spinoff dimension. RB2 is the first game in the current canon. Technically RB1 is canon in it's own universe but nothing in it matters and nothing bleeds over into the current canon universe. So all you really need to play is RB2. Also not really sure how much RB2 is necessary for 4GO considering 4GO is a standalone spinoff as well.

Ok /nep/, tell me who is best 4GO nep and why is it Blanc

Playing it on PS4 as well and this is a bother. Why does it take forever to load up? The only good thing about it is that I can joke about immersion since it usually takes forever for me to load up MMOs as well but the 'novelty' of that fades after the first couple of times.

What are the chances 4GO will get updated to fix the lag n' stuff? I don't want to pull the trigger on this purchase if it's going to always be shit because then I'll just wait until it's in the steam bargain bins.

Netcode aside, how's the game overall so far, combat etc?

Blanc is married now

the fag stood her up

Easiest way to find out is to shoot an email at IFI

Eh?

There's a reference to it in one of the games I forget which one but I think it was RB3.
He never showed up to the altar.

That's amazing, if a little embarrassing

Awful mean way of doing it too, if you ask me.

What the hell are you talking about?

I can think of a few reasons.

It was V-II.

You can do without, but half the appeal of Neps is knowing the characters, therefore getting more enjoyment out of their jokes. Nothing they do is deep, but it's like the comfiness without having to check a reference sheet to see what x means or y refers to.

The other half is, hilariously bad AI glitches on your team aside, this is by far Tamsoft's best effort into combat platforming outside the Senrans. I feel like with a better netcode and more tasks that aren't just giant boss kills, this would be a chill game to play with friends.

its not online only
i thought that when they announced the game but people said it was not the case

yeah, but blancfags should be able to handle the bantz

Source?

If you played the game you would know.

Reminder to vote to get GoG to put this shit up
gog.com/wishlist/games/megadimension_neptunia_vii
gog.com/wishlist/games/hyperdimension_neptunia_u_action_unleashed

I've mained bert due to the fact that elemental types actually make a huge deal for once in the Neptunia games. Being able to buff auto attacks to be even more effective as well as having basic healing and a quick infinite flying combo makes her well rounded as well.

Nep

What a slut

Dressing room molestation

A genre-savvy Neptune knows that it's best to smile for the fanservice.

This took far too long for far too little XP. At least I got to practice parrying, I guess?

It's best to have Nepgear spam spells to guard break the metal dogoos since their whole mechanic is only allowing you to hit single digit numbers for damage.

This won't be possible, because Neptune is so cute that I don't want to play with anyone else!

This boss bugs out when you try to solo him. He always performs his scary looking jump attack away from Nepu.

I haven't had much time to play this, do your inactive party members get exp too?

What ending should I for in rebirth 2 and what's the point of no return in terms of locking in/out of certain endings?

They don't, unfortunately. It's still a lot of fun to play with just one character though.

Next to zero, considering the PS4 version has the exact same issue and was never patched.

If you mean which you should go for then whichever one you happen to get the first time through. The game has a lot of endings.
should be around chapter 5, I don't remember specifically

I can live without the multiplayer, but the unskippable dev and engine sticker/ad thingies at startup keep me from wanting to begin playing.

Conquest ending, user-kun. It's a happy ending, of sorts

>t. Conquest nepgear

I've beaten everything and got the best gear as Nepu. Maybe I should try the other characters too, even though they're not as cute.

ahh okay, well, I suppose I'll just still play through RB1 and 2 anyway.

And what's the deal with Megadimension VII? Isn't it the fourth game in the main series? Why is it called VII?

The V stands for Victory. So it's Victory 2. As in the sequel to Victory, which was the third game. Even though it's more of a sequel to Mk2/RB2 than Victory. There's a theory that mainline games are being named after Gundams.

So you get the Goddesses as separate members? Or can the 4 CPUs transform like in the other games?

Just thought of an idea for a Nep desert themed RPG!
>while Neptune is forced by Histy to go on a diet because of her excessive pudding consumption, she finds a treasure map that leads adventurers to the temple of the game genie
If the plot sounds boring, then just imagine this!

They're separate. So you can have two Nepus in your party.

When's Turn Nep?

Is this some kind of ruse? I don't want sad or troll ending.

I bit the bullet with 4GO. Missed the sale on stream but fanatical were selling it and they had VIII on a flash sale too. Which should I play first after Rebirth2?

This seems like an easy fix, though. Almost every game you can skip the openings with some config edit or outright deleting the damn video files from directory or something like that.

It's a bad end that tries way to hard to be dark. just ignore anything about a cursed sword and you'll be a-ok.
And don't worry it's a shitty ending anyways so you aren't missing anything.

Except 100% completion.

Does it even track that? All I want to do is get a decent ending, unlock some swimsuits and watch the rest of the endings online or something. I honestly don't like how tedious it is to change/add crap with plans to get a resource for another resource etc etc just to get a damn outfit.

I'd rather imagine

V-II is a continuation of the plot from rebirth 2 and technically 3, though it isn't really mentioned that much, 4GO is a side story. V-II R is coming out soon, which is a remake of the game with added stuff but I don't know if it'll get ported to PC.

I don't know if it does in game, but there's an achievement for it.

Why wouldn't it? Most of the Nep games besides the OG one & PP are on PC.

It uses PS VR, I don't know if Sony has any hands in keeping it on the PS4.

Not only do i not care about them but I bought the gog trilogy pack when it was launched. They never added support for achievements on there.

Ruined for marriage!

I don't see how PSVR means anything.
Plenty of multiplat VR titles out there.

I want Haruka to ruin Nep forever

Just lost a bunch of progress from the game stalling. Time to use a trainer to unlock everything. Sick to fucking death of this grind.

Done with rebath tsu. Onto 3. God damn English voices on default install. Why even

because ironic weebs need something for them too

Gets better on Vita. Want JP voices? Go download a several gigabyte DLC for it ($0 but without mods storage is very expensive on that system). Make sure to install the unofficial translation. Also look forward to best girls!

The fuck is wrong with yall.
Daily Reminder that Console Wars are gay even if you make em into anime girls

loving that artist, but he should draw more neps than just PH

Where are the nipples?

pressing against the cum soaked bedsheet

Besides I prefer sweeter pictures. Also this is the friendliest console war ever.

I don't know, it looks like a nipple should be visible in that image. Sounds like a cop out. 2/10 wouldn't even get a little triggered

ok

Yeah checked the OP once the install was done. Sometimes I feel like leaving the english on just to see how fucking different it is from a proper translation. Some nip tuned in while I was streaming and posted moons. I actually understood enough to know he was asking me did I speak moon.

I thought I saw tan hebe in opening. My body is ready.

I wish 4GO wasn't shit, I was hoping for a good monster hunter game on PC. It wouldn't have been so bad if the netcode was functional. Fuck UE4

Is UE4 to blame for the rubberbanding netcode?

Who? I'm talking about Neptune 2P and teh Rei. Also Cave if you have that DLC but she's OP and you'll have met her in Re;birth 2 anyway.

Yeah that's what I'm talking about.

You guys didn't like it either, huh? Literally not a single active multiplayer server after a week. Wish the writing wasn't so hilarious. They should just make another anime cour if they're gonna be this lazy with game design.

I tried playing it with a friend from the other side of the world but it just wasn't fun with so much lag.

The singleplayer is really good though.

There's only like 3 boss types and the combat is way too easy. I legit struggled at parts in RB3 and V-II. I've almost 100%'d this in 25 hours. There's not even that much equipment. Also having the goddesses as separate characters was dumb.

I say all this as a passionate fan of Neptunia. Honestly I can't even choose a best girl out of the 4 mains. They're all too cute. Plutia best girl without a doubt though

I found some of the later bosses just right, though I did play with only one character instead of a full party. Especially the rank 8 Nowaid in the sea of trees packs a punch and is hard to block.

Dunno. Like I said I thought I saw some tan skin in opening so I assumed it was a character just for this one. thatsmyfetish.tiff

Maybe I saw wrong, though/

That's way too easy if you're not even using a full party for rank 8 bosses. You shouldn't have to self-impose challenges like that in a well-balanced game. And I don't even block stuff that much. I just spam magic til he breaks, then rush up close for awakened melee attacks. Every fight goes exactly the same. Reconfiguring your attacks in V-II can mean difference between nepping a boss and getting nepped.

I actually like the game quite a bit, but there isn't enough of it and it's way too easy. The lack of multiplayer is also probably because all I hear about it is it's legendary dog shit tier.

Well, you do get some bonuses for playing solo. Enemies take double damage and you don't have to worry about the retarded AI. I see your point though, it's too easy overall. I still like it because Neptune is so goddamn cute

I'm pretty sure at least the player character just does double damage no matter how many party members you have, and the AI usually has enough brain cells to contribute some damage/break and not die as long as you build them relatively defensive, with something like two chars with healing spells (ie Blanc/Nep) plus generally defensive gems/halfway up to date armor. Letting the AI play glass cannons is a recipe for disaster.

Really? I didn't know that. Then it really is too easy if an old drunk like myself can take it easy while playing with just Nepu.

Hard mode mod when?

just watched the conquest ending online. had to balance it out with true end. fuck whoever made that

Rate my nep.

You tried/10

Remember that you forced Noire and Uni to let themselves be killed to save face in the end.

Remember that you killed Blanc infront of her sisters Rom and Ram, who were then traumatized and didn't wanted to die in the first place.

Remember that you weakened Vert enough so that some mid-low-tier-shitboss has some Mexican Cartel kind of snuff movie with her before she dies.

Remember that you forced Neptune to offer herself up because she didn't want to live to the day where Nepgear actually would want to kill her own sisters.

Remember that you started it all, you monster.

I've never played these games and I was just scrolling down the front page and what. Does shit like that actually happen in these games?

Stop. You're just making people want to try for this ending. Like me.

reported, thanks for spoiling faggot thank god I didn't read past the first line and can't quite remember it

only once

Post nep wallpapers. All I got is stuff from my gog library

Yes look up rebirth 2 conquest. Shit's on Saya No Uta levels of fucked up tbh considering the sheer contrast between what's happening, the music, cute anime girls & usual tone. Was not prepared for that. I expected Sonic the Edgehog tier anime plot edge or something but nope… ya'll niggahs downplayed that shit.
Berserk/Nep crossover starring Nepgear meeting Guts when? Nepgear seems ripe for finding a Beherit tbh

How about rips from the games themselves? No logos present.

Dunno if this one is good enough for you all anons

Ok I suppose. Slightly crisper. But cropped badly.

Seems like she's getting her pudding eaten more like it

The major endings lose their point if you just look them up on youtube.

Well I watched over an hour of cutscenes and skimmed through the battles after having 1 playthrough myself. What exactly did I miss other than grind?

Conquest would have taken zero grinding, its done by doing less than what is expected by the game and looking at like 3 scenes. The only one that requires heavy lily grinding is the Holy Sword ending.

So nothing. Thanks for clearing that up.

If that's how you feel then what's the point of playing the games? Might as well just watch a let's play of them and fap to the doujins.

Experiencing the game once over is enough, I'd say. All the character development, investment into things, battles won and lost is done. You don't watch a whole movie over again just to see an alternative ending. You just look at the alt ending. Similarly I'm not going to play the entire game over again, grinding the same boring ass low level enemies just to see a new ending when most of the actual game content and pacing is the same.

I got other games, even nep games, to play.

That's not to say I won't ever play it again and go for another ending. Just not so soon.

btw any specific doujins that are good? Haven't dived in yet, kinda wanted to finish every game that seems interesting and is on PC, first. Don't want to dirty up the purity of the goddesses (or the humans). Watching the anime bit by with with a friend online. She won't stop commenting on the boobs.

The reason I bring it up is that RB2 is the only nep game with so many endings, and the only one with an ending as dark as conquest it will probably be the only one, due to the fact that the nips blew a collective gasket over it, and is the reason Nepgear is shit on in the third game.
I mentioned them to be facetious honestly. There's a lot of mind break and gangbang stuff with only some vanilla.

exhentai.org/g/996028/fa52836539/
exhentai.org/g/930477/93838a6e3a/
These two are really good.

:^)

Thanks for using spoilers.

The fan community on the whole is pretty mediocre. Some decent fanart, most of the best stuff is official art though. The doujin community is just miserable, some of this guy's stuff is OK I guess but yeah, what you said.

exhentai.org/g/744232/7de4e1093c/

It's particularly shameful to me because it's such an intensely lewdable series.

Case in point #1.

You think that makes it better? Maybe I should get the most value out of it then if I'm not going to have so many endings ever again. Maybe I'll go for human ending. Tekken is cool.

Mah niggah

So help me out nigs. Should I continue with 3 or go back and get another ending from 2?

Nep counter cancer.

I certainly think it's interesting when games can have multiple outcomes but that approach is lazy. It works best if the game has actual story paths leading up to their endings, or if it's a "bad end" type thing like some IGAvania games do, where half the game is locked behind figuring out something.

Anyway do 3 first. God wills it.

Neptune >>> Purple Heart

I wouldn't say better, I think RB2 shows that the lily ranks and shares could be used to make very different endings if CH wanted to, maybe even give the games different post-game content depending on certain ends. The others mainly stick to the bad, normal, and good/true ending design. If you prefer that you'll probably enjoy the other games more.
continue with 3

There are a few good doujins, but there's a lot of shit doujins. Most of them are done by the same 4 or 5 people, too, so they end up with the same content. One person makes a shitton of vert, both vanilla and futa. One person does yuri/futa exclusively. One person does Blanc exclusively. Another person draws Purple Heart rape/mindbreak almost exclusively. There's a couple more random doujins, most of which are pretty good, but you'll have to go through a lot of shit to get through it depending on your preferences. And if your favorite character is one of the Candidates, thrn I have bad news for you. They usually only show up in doujins that feature other neps. The most recent Nepgear doujin was about Nepgear for 5 pages and Neptune for the next 40. There are quite a few yuri and futa with the Candidates, but if you like vanilla, then it's rare. Uni shares one with Noire, but that's technically a rape doujin. Nepgear has a het doujin, but it's also rape. Nepgear does have a vanilla doujin but it only exists in small pieces. The twins have a mindbreak doujin as well. The only nep that gets plain vanilla sex regularly is Blanc. If you want someone else, be prepared for the artist's fetish to be very prominent.

Or just fap to the fanart instead.

It's because she is married.

It won't ever stop me laugh.

So are these games still garbage tier gameplay wise with average at best fanservice and CGDCT?

Yes

V-II actually has a pretty good gameplay system. Unfortunately they fucked it up in VIIR. But at least they're trying.

Can't seem to find a better rip of RB2's wallpaper, here's RB1 though

What did they do? Did they make it like Omega Quintet or something?

That's a lot of dubs. Anyway, what they did was they added counter attacks that break the game balance. Not sure if it was fixed for the upcoming western release but it was pretty broken in thr Japanese one.

Dengeki stream just now and a new Nep game info has been announced. The first platformer, in the series, and it's being made (at least in part) by/with a leaf developer that is not immediately familiar to me. The working title is "Brave Neptune" / 勇者ネプテューヌ.

artisangamestudios.com/games/brave_neptune_tentative_title_/6/

The series is ruined, burn it to the damn ground.

I wouldn't go that far for the mainline series but they are unpolished and they rarely seem to learn and improve.

I wanted one, and I'm surprised it took so long for them to consider making one.

I don't know what you're talking about with Vert. She gets little attention and I certainly don't remember much on the panda worth a damn.

I'll hold judgement on that.

I don't trust a leaf to do a Japanese game well after what happened to Dead Rising.

It looks like another side game. That said it might be a platform RPG since all the games in the "CH project list" that were leaked were going to be RPGs in some fashion.

Speaking of which a lot of stuff was revealed recently so I think we can mostly fill out what CH is making this year already. Posting an updated version of the list; could be wrong on some points.

I'm leery as well, but they seem to have some good animators looking at their webpage. More info in a few weeks, so I'm adopting a "wait and see" for now. I'd prefer a Japanese dev at a basic level…but then that'd mean something like the Tamsoft or Sting projects given the track record…

I guess the silver lining is that the studio is based in Quebec which from what I've heard is not as cancerous like Montreal.

Also while it looks like Brave Neptune is another side project, it also looks like it will be the first all-platform Neptunia release. Switch and X-Box are targets in addition to the usual suspects.

This is unrelated, but it makes me wonder since the 7th gen consoles have been discontinued, will there be new additional Neps in the future? A Nep based on the Wii U, Switch, PS4, Xbone, etc. or will it just be additional costumes for the CPUs we know and like?

Rather than follow through on the generations, they seem to be letting things stay as they are. Otherwise we'd have issues with Sony dropping their portable line and so on.

Fuck it! Let's make it just like conquest, have Nepgear kill Uni for good!

I want a Linux chan

Vert has two true ride doujins. One more if you include her in the collab futa doujin. Then she has 2 more featuring her in 4GO. One more with her and futa gear. Then a vanilla one by the same artist I believe. And that's just off the top of my head. Even if you remove the futa ones, which we all should since futa a shit, that's at least 5 doujins. That's more vanilla than Noire, Uni, Nepgear, the twins, Plutia, Uzume, Rei, and any maker. Now, some of these girls do have quite a bit of yuri and futa, but that means nothing to people who don't like that. So to vanillafags, Vert has more content than most the cast except for Blanc and Neptune. Well, Purple Heart technically.

Delete this.

It should be a set of twins called GNU/Linux chan.

Because why not

It's all down hill now. But at least we had some good times before the end. Bet Ram and Rom won't even be in the game.

they prolly in it but their age either not mentioned or "age: 16/18" in description

Are all the neps released before november 2016 compatible with the pstv?

Nepgear, let's have a child together!

You should ask them. I'm curious of Uni's answer to this question.

Not coming to these threads again until I finish all the games
I sincerely hate you fucks who post huge spoilers without regard

Uni please tell me the answer, can I buy your cheaper version to play the nep games?

Fuck it balls deep lads.

I'm pretty sure RB2 and 3 are, but not positive. Not sure about RB1. It's not canon so it's not too bad if you can't play it. That said, it's still a fun game.

I mainly did it for Noire. As long as I can play her game I don't really care about anything else.

Oh. Well her game is a spinoff made by another company. It's rather mediocre but still better than U and Zombies. Not sure if it's pstv compatible. The spinoffs are all developed out of house aside from PP and Sega Hard girls.

If you haven't looked into PSTV/Vita hacking you need to. Chiefly in your case to remove the PSTV blacklist which thankfully can be done on any firmware (dunno whether Hyperdevotion needs it but Producing Perfection does). If you have a system at 3.60 or lower do not update it. You're throwing away valuable options like the ability to use regular SD cards or USB sticks instead of the garbage official memory cards, a freeShop equivalent, and ability to load most PSP/PS1 titles. There's something coming for 3.67 and below but that won't be for at least a year.

As for the game itself it's a TRPG so I hope you're into that. I expect that you'll love the interactions with Noire though!

Also you're naughty for buying a sub-standard Uni.

Yeah it's mostly rapey stuff. Blanc gets all the sweetness.

There's only a couple of games that require 3.67, the 3.65 exploit is coming out by the end of the month.

Rei, should I destroy everyone in our game

The one that's due out soon requires you be starting from 3.60. It proceeds to update your system to 3.65 while simultaneously installing the exploit. If you're silly enough to uninstall the exploit you won't have a way to reinstall it until the 3.67 hack.

Everything I do, I do for Noire.

I played a bit of it on pc and I enjoyed it more than re;birth 1, I just want a version that I can actually play on my tv.

I specifically chose the PSTV because it was discontinued before 3.61 came out, meaning that any found new in the box will be compatible with hacks.

Good man. Also that's true of all Western Vitas as well. Only some of the later Japanese ones have 3.61 onwards. As long as it's actually unopened you're golden.

Attached: DAY OF THE RAKE.jpg (944x670 6.38 MB, 48.22K)

Sure, but how could that happen with the new exploit coming up as long as you use the cfw update the guy is making? My understanding is that you would have to update your firmware and remove it yourself, but who would do that?

Reinstalling the FW also removes it, sometimes a decent amount of problems can be solved through OFW reinstallation.
So you won't be able to do that with the 3.65 enso implementation and if you have a problem that requires that you'll be stuck on 3.65 until whenever the 3.67 exploit is released.

I'm not going to write it off right away. The animation work did look good in the video. I'm at least waiting for the larger reveal in a few weeks. If it looks like shit, well, just another brick with the other side games in that regard. CH will come out fine; these new guys will be on their ass fast if they can't pull it off.

Well, if you are loli fan, I don't think there will be a problem. Whatever's in the series already is for sale in Maple-syrup Land, so legal concerns from the government shouldn't be an issue. But I do agree in one aspect here, I am a little concerned about roster depth. I mean Neptune for sure is in it as she's even in the video, but who knows anyone else yet? That's the main concern. Now if the the game is exceptionally good, I could live a smaller roster, but it'd have to be damn near a home run in that instance.

If CH is handling the writing there's little chance of censorship. Not that ages are brought up frequently anyway, but it shouldn't be a problem in that case. I'd be sort of surprised if for no other reason then it would be CH neglecting the domestic market and they don't seem to actively like doing that.

I think the more pressing problem is that the PC port was bizarre with menu options that simply didn't work despite being there. Granted that's probably not a problem for Vita users but it was a pretty poor outing elsewhere.

Hmm. Quite interesting, hopefully it's somewhat interesting et pas un gros degas.

西方可能会死亡。

Attached: 1519073601766.png (968x2836, 86.71K)

Attached: ae1c82ddf3873e9abc2e153125a77eba4237eed81169810d92a49ff7ac86972c.jpg (276x277, 33.99K)

I know that feeling. You'll want to wish you just read the spoiler and not have to play the ending once you go for it though. It really is that jarring.

People don't play the Nep games for the "engaging" gameplay I imagine. The games are basically VNs half the time.

On an unrelated note, I've decided to stop playing the spinoffs. They are garbage and a waste of time. The only good thing about HyperDevotion Noire was a few of the new characters (Lid) that don't mean anything in-game and won't ever be mentioned again. And Neptunia U was fun for a couple hours trying out the characters before it was shown how easy and shallow it was. Waste of time and didn't deserve being on a backlog. I imagine MegaTagmension, Sega Hard Girls, and Cyberdimension are just as forgettable and boring.

Attached: _hdn__nature_has_spoken_by_men_dont_scream-dafeaqm.jpg (800x1065, 480.94K)

If you didn't like Nep U, you probably are better off without Mega since it's similar but with a little more depth and content. I haven't heard much complaint about Hard Girls or 4GO though, though if you want to try a side game in the future I'd go for SeHa since 4GO's Tamsoft involvement might not sit well with you given your previous experiences with them.

Rebirth3 is crashing at the event where Plutia first transforms

Attached: 1385356888055.gif (256x144, 168.02K)

Nice dubs

Reinstall the game, something probably got corrupted. You're such an unlucky bastard though because her reveal is wonderful.

Attached: d46924062c009fd23df508675a1aa33df914be53f71ad85ebc071893979ad61a.jpg (680x924, 174.38K)

I verified/repaired it through gog galaxy. That did nothing. Disabled re-translation. Nothing.

Turns out it was the dreaded 2GB limit that Bethesda games were plagued by, although I think it was the 4GB limit with them. I used the 4GB unlocker from ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php which I found from steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=546990376 archive.is/9Mskg

Scene is past the area where it usually crashes. Hopefully it continues fine from here on. Back to streaming

Attached: 9a15c6f28795053eba878a68d161636a0febf8652f67c15bee4bb6a3e0169032.gif (370x208, 1.95M)

Oh apparently we're on autosage.

Attached: 1a48f7c8505da5c2d3cb2b5158f4e16985ccf19c0751432ad1d31c5c20eb5daf.jpg (586x1200, 220.68K)

Thread still has a bit of life in it for a few more hours, no concerns yet.

Attached: DX7ql3ZVoAAtdkT.jpg (1448x2048, 351.62K)

That's my girl.

Kana Asumi tweeted out about the new leaf Nep game the other day, and Compile Heart re-tweeted her. If she's involved then it's pretty safe to say that the four main girls are going to be in it, since I can't imagine they'd hire her but not Asami Imai and Rina Sato. And if they are all in, that significantly elevates the chances of the Mk2 crew appearing as well. So the roster is apparently already starting to crystallize.
twitter.com/0812asumikana/status/972781591838670848

Also the leafs making might be going "2D side-scrolling RPG" with this rather than a platformer, based on social media mining that's been done so far. This would fit in with the "every game an RPG this year" news post from a few weeks back. As far as political issues (since that seems to be people's concern at the moment), on that note I haven't heard anything within that stuff yet one way or another, but that doesn't mean that can't change in the future either.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing info user.

Attached: __adult_neptune_choujigen_game_neptune_and_neptune_series_drawn_by_rakki__aa273182f01a9f9d08e1ac8f032bd699.jpg (1800x3200, 365.2K)

I cancelled the pstv and bought the superior pch-1000 instead. Uni is fine too.

I wanna punch rei in her fat fucking face!

No problem. I'll try to have a more complete (if abbreviated) run down in the the next thread's OP.

I want to dick the crazy out of Rei.

Attached: f2411b1304a55cc543abbcab5e7bb66f843654978c447509d198f804e58e4dcd.jpg (786x879, 99.17K)

The top-tier choice is the PCH-11xx (first-gen 3G) because of the PSVSD. The PCH-10xx are still fantastic but you can't easily switch between cartridge and SD2Vita so you're better off getting a big SD and dumping games to it if that's an issue.

But yeah a PSTV is the cheap option, but not portable outside of a ridiculous and expensive accessory. I don't recommend it for Nep games.

I ain't fucking with that shit unless I'm paying someone else to do it for me. And if I go that route I might as well get a capture card installed as well so I can just plug it into a tv.

It's literally the same process as changing RAM in your computer.

It would also involve me finding a new mobo and getting it shipped to a non-free country, in addition to the modded board. I already spent close to 300 usd, this is starting to hurt my wallet.

In that case you could look at one of these and an SD card. They can be found for less than a dollar and even with a big SD card they're cheaper than sony's proprietary bullshit.

Attached: SUPPORT-256GB-V30-SD2VITA-PSVSD-Micro-SD-Card.jpg (800x800, 71.08K)

Yeah I already got one of those coming in the mail too. I should be good for all of the released neps on the platform.

Nice.

Attached: ab84a387f14bfbdad853848e9eb5902793c2f43e2af739cf178d4571ccf31615.jpg (850x744, 141.09K)

I swear to fuck I'm going to fap to Uni at least 20 times within the month.