EA is Remaking Burnout Paradise

They're this desperate. They're so creatively bankrupt, losing so much money, closed so many developers, and have lost so many normie customers, that it's gotten to the point that they're now jumping on the remake train and bringing their forgotten IPs back.

Command & Conquer Remastered when?

Other urls found in this thread:

dsogaming.com/news/burnout-paradise-remastered-is-coming-to-the-pc-after-the-console-release/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a shit

>>>/cuckchan/

Paradise was fun enough for a few bucks but I want the modes that were about setting off the biggest chain reactions possible, whatever they were called.

Go back
>>>/cuckchan/

Wasn't this also supposed to be on the Nintendo Switch?

also

Remake and remaster are two different things, retard.
Kill yourself

The originals are already good and don't really have any major problems techncial or otherwise.
Paradise on the other hand could improve, not that I trust modern EA has the ability to do so.

>(((remastered)))

If they're not giving this away for free on PC like even Skyrim did, EA are a bunch of idiot wankers.

Calling it.

Only on Origin :^)

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door; the cuckchan club is two blocks that way.

How can one company consistently and constantly fuck up no matter what it does?

Let me get this straight. They're re-releasing a game that the fanbase wasn't the fondest of, in a series that isn't really all that famous among the mainstream, on two platforms, one of which practically being a failure. How exactly are they expecting to make money off of this? If I'm reading the site correctly, it doesn't even support more than four players for multiplayer.

It's on PC later you dumb nigs
dsogaming.com/news/burnout-paradise-remastered-is-coming-to-the-pc-after-the-console-release/

Chances it's the C team or the interns trying their hands at a port so it doesn't cost them shit, hell they could just straight up put the PC version on consoles it would run 4k/60fps on a PC with similar specs without issues.

thank god, it won't be impossible to discuss the game here like KCD is.

EA is truly unmatched at fucking shit up.

And the jewtube description
Not like it matters anyway, it's literally the same game, a lazy rerelease.

HOW DO YOU FUCK UP THIS BAD

Fuckoff leftycuck

You mean local or online multi? On PC it allowed up to 8 fags, consoles shouldn't be so shit that they're unable to take it.

What's wrong with Paradise, besides it not being continuation of previous Burnouts?

I'm not surprised, but this is still kikey as fuck.

My main issue is no crash mode splitscreen

HOLY FUCK THIS IS A LITERAL DOWNGRADE

fuck off reddit race

It isn't very specific. There's a big header that says
UP TO FOR PLAYERS
with a description that mentions local and online, but doesn't specify whether the four player limit is for one or both.
It has no proper race tracks. Every race allows you total freedom in the open world. As a result, there's no real mastering of courses, just memorizing where the shortcuts in the city are.

I'm at home unlike you you filthy fucking parasite

The routes are mostly the same though and the shortcuts allow for mastering as long as you take them.

He says while he wants to sink the information he's bringing to the board–hide your furious autism, sperg. No one is interested. Keep your platform protectionism on r/pcmasterrace.

What's an up to?

Did you know that only multiplayer allowed for races with multiple checkpoints?

Remasters never lose money, you can have two interns do all the work in a week or two.

The open world aspects aren't particularly interesting,
The collectathon shit is irritating
The progression is gimmicky and the main aspect of it (aka do whatever races you feel like) is ignored ion the latter stage
There's isn't a single reason to use what would seem to be "the right car"especially takedown where you actually want to avoid them altogether (taking a car with the red boost just pits you against cars you can't unlock until way latter and are harder to take down not to mention those cars tends to have shit handling which is a much bigger handicap than being fragile)
The radio announcer

But they aren't designed as race courses, they're just city and country-side streets that were picked out in a sequence. They put a lot of effort into inserting alternate paths into the open world, but it doesn't fix the inherent problem with how the courses were made.

No more Command & Conquer rape, pls.

The usual, what you up to my man?

So they can make it 1vs1 only?

Did you not actually play the game user? There's a Crash mode in Paradise that you can activate at anytime.

That's the new Ridge Racer M8.

Looks like they even kept the shitty filters too. The DLC is nice but jesus fuck it took them long enough.

Probably how they'd include the Sponsor cars.

The only time the open world aspect is annoying is when you have to trek out to the boonies for a burning route or something. The collectathon shit is more gimicky then annoying. The progression is really quick if you do the races more then fuck around.
Takedowns are so easy it doesn't matter if what you're up against unless you're in something real frail. Also the cars with Shit handling tend to be great at drifting.

I've actually been going through Paradise again since I got the Vanity Pack to work but yeah this feels like a cash grab all the way through. It will be nice to finally have fucking DLC though >PC coming soon changed to Never when?Or if the PC version comes out, crack when cause I already bought the ultimate box

they should make a new sim city with a big map

Paradise was shit and the game that killed the franchise

Showtime mode =/= crash mode
showtime mode just let your car magically flip for no reason and start barreling down streets crashing into traffic that pops-in right in front of you

I get wanting to train the younger generation but holy shit what the fuck? wew lad.

this image still frustrates me to this day…

What are you doing, fucking up those spoilers like that?

Never give money to EA, no matter how good (by any miracle) they make a game to be.

Also, didn't Criterion get a shitton of layoffs?

Place your bets on how they'll fuck this up.

I legitimately hate California and want it to fucking die

>Implying you have never fucked up formatting

you spent all but one of your posts being a dickhead, yeah, you were shitting up the thread you fucking idiot. fuck off.

Both co-founders left 4 years ago, there's a little over 90 people working for them, the last game they made solo before this was NFS: Rivals back in 2013, and they helped co-develop SWarBat2.

see

Nice ID hop console warrior

I actually thought they had left earlier, around 2011.
Yeah, that I know they've been doing it since EA closed Black Box and EA drove Slightly Mad away with their kike tier bullshit
Also knew about that, since every fucking EA game is done with their proprietary piece of shit Frostbite they likely produce a shitton of assets.
Same with Jewbisoft and Anvil

I got it years ago while it was on sale via steam, give me a break.

Checked
Criterion is basically a shell company at this point. And anyone there is helping out Ghost on NFS.

Nah, Alex Ward and Fiona Sperry left in January 2014 with Paul Ross (worked on Most Wanted, Hot Pursuit, Revenge, and Takedown) to start Three Fields Entertainment. They've made 3 games so far; Dangerous Golf, Lethal VR, and Danger Zone.

The game looks no different, the PC version already supports 4k resolutions and even has mods to add the console exclusive DLC.

From the looks of things, the casuals who started with Paradise are eating this shit up.

from the looks of it they just take on other work from big studios like DICE. Pretty sad fate for a company that used to license out the biggest engine during the 6th generation. I guess its fitting they're working on their old IP again, so this may be one of those scenarios where they're testing the waters by re-releasing the easiest to port game and seeing how it sells. I'd be interested if it goes on to mean more burnout in the future.

get b&

Regardless the fact that it's a downgrade is laughable in itself.

Like I said, it's a fucking useless cashgrab remaster.
At least the older games could use some nice revamps, this shit is just lazy.

Yeah, buy the Remaster goy, we at EA™ will absolutely be sure to give you a cannibalized corpse of Burnout® filled with micro transactions and gamemode DLCs.

All I could find was a mod that adds the DLC area but none of the offline DLC races. If I'm wrong please correct me.

quit being retarded, nigger.

Quit posting here nigger
>>>/cuckchan/

Even if it doesn't have the DLC, is it really worth it with HALF the player count? Like why the hell would they do that?

The question is what if it was one of these?

Sounds like a solution, not a question.

IT WILL STILL BE SHIT BECAUSE I CANNOT TURN OFF THE TAKEDOWN CAMERA FUCKING NIGGERS

Why did Mark remove the word filter anyway?
It was rather fun seeing retards using normies and fail.

Pressing a button to set a high score crash counter in random traffic is no match for specific situations set up for you to crash into the most destructive way you can muster.

Remember when they wanted to make a f2p Generals remake with p2w mechanics and then scrapped it because of the backlash?

No wonder why it's not announced on PC, it looks exactly the same

How is this even a remaster, the original game from 10 years ago already looked good enough

Revenge was literally the first game I ever remember being hype for. Also one of the few games where its sixth gen original release was visually superior to the seventh gen version; back in 2005 it seemed EA thought realism = shitloads of bloom

I liked burnout paradise,i will most likely pirate this when it comes out for PC.

How about bringing back EA Sports Big instead ? I don't understand why EA is sitting on so much IPs and doesn't want to start making AA games instead of keeping making AAA shit.

I'd imagine because even if a AA game does well, it will still pull less profits then a failure of a AAA. That, or they're restarted as hell.

Nevermind Big though, fucking remaster Def Jam Fight For NY WITH the AKI engine

>not shotcuts
jew bigger

It was actually Starcraft with Generals skin.

Enjoy those sub-30 FPS, moronite.

Take advice from Bungie.

Why are they remaking the worst fucking one?

this would be good only if it includes quick race

Play Takedown, you shit-eating faggot

Apparently i've heard the original pc port is fucked up beyond belief,just something i heard though.

That's the one they should remake, not this open world garbage.

The PS3 version always had save file issues and the DLC was a pain in the ass with multiplayer. That said, the core game was one of the most enjoyable online experiences on last gen consoles. That game was EA, but it was a decade ago and it was pure fun.

Are you sure this isn't just the Party mode DLC or whatever. I'm pretty sure there was a local multiplayer mode for the game back in the day.

It's more of a vehicle stunt competition game with some racing and demolition tacked-on, to be honest.

to be fair, there have been far worse collectables in past games. It's just billboards, most of which are highly visible and which you'll find while doing everything else in the game. It's not like hidden jumps or objects and there's no randomness involved.

i'll call it that if they add a lootbox system for Rocket League-tier car customization or layer on some other kind of pseudo-gambling mechanic. So far, it just looks like your typical remaster. No, it isn't Takedown or Revenge, but it also isn't an objectively bad game by any stretch.

never had any problems with it, constant 60 fps a few years ago when I still played

Nigger, there's more of them and I'm certain because I have 4 carbon cars, billboards are not that bad, but the rest (all super jumps, gates, I forgot the rest) is worse.

I believe the last two are road rules and showtimes on each road. Only billboards, road rules, and showtimes would have a clear indicator of which you've already completed.

oh yeah, now I remember. I have carbons from everything but showtimes, because showtimes are too tedious. Well, and except for carbon Uberschall, because that requires to complete all freeburn challenges…

normalfag detected

Oh, so when you sold it to me last time that wasn't the version that was meant to be played? But now some hacks have been ordered to pretty up the assets for 4k and none of the original devs are involved, NOW its how it's meant to be played.
Now you've included all the DLC that didn't launch with the original game, and you charged extra for after launch, NOW it's how it's meant to be played. So when you originally released the game you were thinking to yourself "gee, in a years time, and after we've gotten another $60 off each customer, then and only then will they be able to actually play this game.

Good to know they're being more upfront about what DLC is and how complete their games are at launch.

So, how's the cracked multiplayer for origin-only games?
I wanted to play it with my friend but the multi doesn't work on cracked versions. Hopefully this will fix that, though I'm sure EA will shit the game enough to make it borderline unplayable.

hmm

EVERY FUCKING TIME I START A NEW GAME

shoo shoo leftycuck

yeah i forgot about the super jumps and the gates. still, i dont remember all that shit being that hard, compared to other games. you pretty much drive over every square inch of the map at some point

…now with re-recorded footage/dialogue by "professional" voice actors, a completely re-written script, always-online DRM, microtransactions, and ham-fisted political commentary.

Burnout 3 was the best tbh. Remake that.

Does this """remaster""" still include the godawful puke green filter?