Video game commercials & magazine ads

Remember when older video game advisement was this funny and edgy?
Conker bad fur day might as well be the turner dairies. We are lucky just to see it rereleased uncensored as it is. Think faggots thought the creators of yooka laylee would make a Conker spiritual successor later.

It was edgy alright.

I wouldn't really want a conker sequel, the game isn't really great. The playtonic team has nothing to do with chis seavor's and I don't think any of the conker staff worked on yooka laylee.

Are you the same fag who made the mall thread?
Yes you are, the opening sentence is the same, imagery is the same.

You faglord.

Speaking of which. Remember when comical gore was shown on Television without Mrenter tier e-celeb bitching about mean spirtness?

No. I’m the guy who posted about Sniffing teenage girls at malls without being caught

Remember when companies didn't give 2 shits about offensiveness? SJ faggotry has always been there, you just never noticed it back then because no one gave it the time of day.

I like you user. Keep posting.

The cripple BK kids club memeber was name Wheels

Thank you. Here a free tip. Female college students that smell like men deodorants tend to be super sluts that even Weebs can bang.

Heres a tip for you. If you are in shape, and have a chad jaw-line. Sluts don't care if you are a weeb.

I prefer wacky and radical ads tbh

oh man that comic is so horrible
should i be ashamed if i took it seriously?

you must have some pretty good nose user (no pun intended), but i have to ask, what's the smelliest girl (in comparison to the teen sluts) you've whiffed on during in all your escapades?

Can't say I do

Anyone remember those old GamesRadar ads from PSM?

wew

I wouldn't qualify all these as 'edgy' but I still want to post them

And people wonder why Nintendo said "fuck off" to Rare.

A personal favourite.

Ah the days of a real NeoGeo system being on demo display at a vidya store. No one I knew of at the time can afford it but it was a beautiful sight to see.

It's a nut that you can bankrupt yourself with outside.

posting an old Egoraptor makes me sad user.

that doesn't seem so far fetched any more

This right fucking here. I yearn for the time when nobody played it safe or gave two fucks who got offended.

Selling shit on shock value is arguably as low as neutering it so as to not offend.

I'm not talking about the shock value aspect, I'm talking about the care-free attitude of doing what you want and making whatever game you want to make regardless of how many people will get offended by it. That's not to say that shock value in vidya wasn't a thing back then of course…

They weren't being care free. That was an EA marketing scheme. Every single second of that ad was as cold and calculated as every other decision they make like lootboxes. They were ticking the numbers the same way they tick diversity boxes now. Do not fall for it.

But did diversity and lootboxes work as well as shock value did back then? Doubt it.

Diversity maybe not, but lootboxes? Are you shitting me? They made millions off of that shit. I bet last year alone they made more from lootboxes than Dead Space 2.

I remember seeing that on TV, and if I recall its based upon a Monty Python act. Damn shame no one pushes boundaries anymore, fucking pussy footed limp wristed faggots.