Xenoblade - You will know our accents edition

Discuss xenoblade chronicles/X/2, xenogears and xenosaga also allowed.

Pouch item favorites:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wxzG9dGB5ivHdc_Pq_G7T5hDXLvysh8NcZBeNeaULKk/edit#gid=0

Side quests, owner deeds unique monsters, pretty much all the info about everything in the game:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HKkPoCbW0oO1JzV-hx21ueZMIjmWdboVh3vgSrlEwj4/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=2006989440

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2ogqX
archive.is/ZuoSt
monolithsoft.co.jp/recruit/special/
e-hentai.org/g/1191588/4c13fe0c54/
e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/
xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/New_Game_+_(XC2)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pity such souls who will never know the joy of knowing nipponese.

It has dual audio, you know. Even more fuel to bully those who play with the dub on.

Listening to shitty half-assed dubs. I don't even dislike dubs, but XC2's is garbage.

Nah, you're just weeb.

The cat girl is cuter than the red sword cunt

Did they censor this game too like the first one?

I'd ask you to get out, but let's get this out of the way. Every xeno game has been censored in some capacity. X just happened to be about the female body, and smack dab in the blowback against SJW efforts. 2 is more in the usual vein of religious references changed.

I didn't know, thank you

Threadly reminder.

I'm not ever going to play a game with jap audio on no matter how much shit you throw. I'd sooner turn off voice acting completely.

Patch is next week.

Even then it's hard to say if XC2 was really censorship or just more stuff that got swept up in their obsession with name changes, some of which were lazy. They tossed and extra d in Adam for the fuck of it. God was changed to "architect" and it was obvious what they were saying by the context of its usage. I honestly think they wanted to make the names and terms more chuuni then they already were. "Homura is boring, let's call her Pyra! That's way cooler!" That seems to have been the thought process at work.
Even then I played the game with nip voice so I heard all the original names anyway.
It's not ideal but it's still better than the kind of localization that comes out of Treehouse or NISA.

TBH I actually kind of agree. I can think of about ten other characters named Homura, but Pyra is at least somewhat unique. In fact as far as the main cast is concerned, I actually prefer the English names.

I will say though that a vast majority of the rare blade name changes are fucking retarded.

Means fire in Greek so I'm not too bothered by that change but I agree a lot of the name changes were retarded.

The localization was sneakier this time and shielded their censorshit entirely behind the language barrier this time around.

Also, expect this to be the new approach going forward now that Nintendo's games are increasingly targeted for region-free worldwide simultaneous releases - any prospective graphical and gameplay changes will be ==(((==culturalized==)))== out of the original language version by baka gaijin well in advance.

STOP

I have Kora and Nim, and I want to put one of them on Nia for their knuckles launch abilities and they also happen to be heal blades, problem is I don't know which one I should go with since I have 3 overdrive protocols, one of those protocols is reserved for moving Zenobia to Zeke since she has absurd damage with topple and complements Morag's break ability with Brighid

That reminds me, overdrives don't get moved over to NG+, right?

Not sure, I'm only on Chapter 6. But that'd be pretty fucking jewish since their DLC gives 3 overdrive protocols

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Censorship, is in fact, minor changes meant to increase sales, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Localization/Marketing. Censorship is not something an entity does to themselves, but rather is something applied down onto them by a regulating agency such as a government.

Many companies make use of marketing every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the changes which are widely used in anime-styled games are often called "Censorship", and many of the people who fawn over those games are not aware that they are basically misapplying the term.

There really is censorship and people really do it, but in these cases it's not part of the games they're referring to. Censorship is force: the government or other thugs who threaten you to change your product or face danger of one kind or another. The government is an essential part of censorship, the term is useless by itself; it can only function within the context of an organization of bullies. Censorship is normally used in combination with fines and sentences: the whole system is basically people who steal money from citizens in order to threaten to steal even more money. All the so-called "Censorship" instances are really instances of Localization/Marketing.

>your opinion
By and large dubs are inferior or just plain awful, it's a good heuristic.

I think everything transfers over.

The problem lies with virtue-signalling faggots who demand nobody play with the dub when the threads have consistently made fun of it. Nobody is saying the dub is good, but nobody needs no-fun niggers to ruin threads over it.

Who did the joke better Holla Forums Britbongs or the Japs?

Up until the half-assed "shut-up," the English was alright, for a dub.

Fuck off. A company, from on high, telling a translator to sanitize a work for locals is still censorship, just from a company official instead of a government one.

What is with this only government can censor meme going on?

I noticed Mythra's VA tended to have some bad line delivery throughout the game. Really bugged me

All the cool rewriters are calling it "culturalization" now.

(((culturalization)))

Got two Midnight Mists with Aegeon (boost against agroo'd enemies) while the unique was weak to water with Adenine in the party, each slash was hurting him as much as a 3rd stage combo.

I hope the super bosses stay alive long enough.

You can always equip weaker core chips. And there's that upcoming level down feature that should help as well.

The non-accent actors were all very dead panned or just generally not enthused enough to deliver their lines. While Pyra had a few moments were she felt alright, oddly enough Mythra had no such moments. I don't get why her english VA seemed to just not give a shit with Mythra while giving at least a little attention to Pyra, despite being the same fucking character.

Homura translates to "flame" so it makes sense for the English name to reflect the meaning. Though I do agree most of the changes are pointless like changing Kasane (who looks like some Japanese folklore fox thing) to Kasandra or removing the references to the 4 chinese whatevers (suzaku, byakko, seiryu) but adding one for some reason (genbu).

I also think making Sheba go from happy lesbian harem hunter to happy tea party entourage is a bit silly.

I'm no amerimutt and always pick the original dub, but there's always the exception that confirms the rule. Yoko taro's games, Xenoblade are 'comparable' in quality and allow me to better follow the scene without constantly focusing on the subtitles.

Spending the entire game focused on the bottom of the screen is like playing while obsessively checking your watch, it's distracting and not meant to be.

XC2 doesn't even sub dialogue outside of cutscenes so your problem with subs doesn't apply to this game.
But really, if by the time this thread hits 100 posts it's still about muh dubs or muh censorship I'm going to delete it. The previous threads were comfy, cut that shit out

Mark?

Poor, poor Nia.

Okay Mark-coon, we can talk about something else.

Shouldn't Nia have a tail if she's a catgirl? Even with the suit off it's not there. Does she keep it up her ass the whole game? Do all the Gormotti keep tails in their asses too? Is it comfy?

I'm just OP, the one who corrected my ">tfw when" wasn't even mark.
Anyway, my guess for Gormotti not having tails is that they didn't want the races to vary too much. On that note, I would have liked to see another Gormotti settlement, especially since Nia isn't from Torigoth if I remember one NPC dialogue right.

oops

God damn it.

here's a screencap of user's autistic guide to efficiently kill unique monsters

Morag truly is secret best girl

So I'm stuck at the fucking beginning, 2nd town where you have to collect some dogshit near some tree but I can't even make it to the tree because of all the enemies. Fighting one enemy takes a long time I can't even begin to try to pull a whole group of enemies. Really feel like I'm notplaying this right? I just stand there and spam the attacks when they're recharhged? Really is boring and the attacks do very little damage, even to basic fucking enemies.
Am I wasting my time? I don't want to lose Nia, hate playing as that faggot main character.

Demo's not okay, is he?

Thats ok, I didn't need my eyes.

So i just bought a bitch, and a small stack of games, including this, for cheap. Thing is though i want to keep it offline until CFW hits. So does this thing have mandatory Firmware updates to games, does Xenoblade 2 have it, and is it possible to install the update for this game through a SD card?

Teach me about your clairvoyance.

Use driver arts just as the final hit of your auto attack lands to boost the special gauge more
You can switch the guy you control in the character menu
Switching to another blade mid-battle makes all its arts available instantly
Try to avoid regular enemies with higher levels than you
If you need to fight, lure each enemy to you one at a time
Remember that you can run away from enemies by getting far enough away
Look into weapon art upgrades (more damage+less cooldown), skill upgrades, blade affinity upgrades, core chips, pouch items, etc.
Replace Rex's Sword Bash with Rolling Smash for moar damage
Driver and blade combos wreck enemies but they're not really possible early on

Probably not

You can also cancel auto-attacks with special attacks and blade switches.

No, it's censorship. It doesn't matter whether it is a small company, a single translator, a localiser or a government. It is still censorship if they are deliberately obscuring part of something, especially for 'moral' reasons.
When they released a tv version of a film and cut the swearing, bloody or sex scenes for daytime viewers, is that localisation.
It is always by force when there is no choice. If they had an option in game for "direct translation/japanese/edited" then it would not be censorship, unless you chose it.

I thought (((they))) said there is no such thing as culture, when it comes us anyway.

Nobody cares about your weebotrash game.
Fuck off.

you cared enough to respond
have some tits to calm down

Truly the best ending.

that bard bot is a swell guy,i'd make friends with him

Posting some screenshots. Also

FOR PEOPLE WHO RECENTLY STARTED PLAYING
POWER THE CONSOLE OFF ONCE IN A WHILE (HOLD POWER BUTTON AND WAIT UNTIL POWER OPTIONS COME UP AND SELECT POWER OFF)
THAT IS BECAUSE KEEPING IT ON A SLEEP CYCLE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME IS KNOWN TO CAUSE CRASHES AND XENOBLADE 2 DOES NOT HAVE AUTOSAVES
So spare yourself losing 2 hours of progress. This has been a public service announcement.

fuck

What am I looking at? I don't use facebook.

You're looking at someone looking through the social media accounts of people involved with the game for anything even tangentially related to social justice, with the goal of getting (you)s.

Definitely do this.
TURN OFF YOUR CONSOLE NOW AND THEN
I didn't get any crashes but I need notice performance drops when the game went to sleep and woke repeatedly. I don't know if they've patched it since launch but it was noticeable.

When you play enough good and shit games to know you will know. Also the dual audio thing can work in reverse. I'm playing with English dub because I'm a filthy casual that needs to hear and understand voices for cues.

There's no use defending commies, commie.

I still can't get over what a reaction this game got. Really goes to show what our generation was raised trained to become. I even hear these people use the term "influencers" when speaking about e-celebs and Hollywoodites. Can't believe it.

Yeah, trying to derail a sexy fanservice game notoriously hated by SJWs with off-topic bait sure isn't communist in the least. You'll never get your 10 bucks back.

I finally got Morag on my party. Rex was a pretty good main character for the start of the game, but it's definitely the Morag show now.

CUTE

Her heart-to-hearts are pretty consistently cute. She also gets a fixed blade which complements Brighid perfectly, so she's effective no matter which rares you get on her.

Dare I ask what 1 and 2 are?

You hit the nail on the head, honestly

Not exactly new, but here's some SJW salt for you fags to enjoy.

archive.is/2ogqX
archive.is/ZuoSt

These people can't enjoy life.

With how hot the remake meme is right now in the industry, it's a damn shame Xenogears, possibly the one single game that deserves most a remake, will never get one.

And the thing is, I'm pretty sure it will never be remade, not only because Squeenix has the rights, but also because Takahashi has been remaking Xenogears throughout the xeno series, piece by pice.

With how different XC2 feels in tone, I kind of get the impression Monolith soft has moved on from Xenogears' legacy and started going for their lust for waifus and anime tiddies. That, or the XC2 was made specifically to spite western puritans. It doesn't seem that far fetched when I think about it.

It's a fucking shame.
I can believe this and that NoJ gave it to NoE solely to spite NoA/Treehouse.

the game is not that much fun so far and I got it because of boobs. Hopefully, it gets better but put it on the backburner for the time being to play other games.

I genuinely hated the English voice acting, then tried to play with the Japanese VA and they were just as bad. So I eventually just submitted to the awful British and Scottish accents out of convenience.

yeah, the Jap VA's are just pretty bad.

It took me some hours to get into the game and I'm a huge xeno nerd, so I'd say that's normal. The game doesn't come onto its own until you get Tora at the very least. The combat system feels entirely too slow until you understand what it's about.

NoJ really needs to put a damper on NoA's self destructive behavior by getting it out of Seattle. Either by moving it out right or firing everyone and starting from scratch in a different area of the country. Way too much poz around it for it to maintain any amount of logical business practices.

It almost feels like they want to go back to the 80s and 90s style of overly sexualized characters mixed with modern dreamscapes and themes. And that is, by all means, a very good thing.

I enjoy once you really understand and master the combat it became insanely fun.

I think since the switch came out NoJ has really forced NoA to tow the line as I haven't see too much bullshit coming from NoA.

pleb

And that is a good thing, did you see what happened to secret of mana, another game that deserved a remake, it was as if they were pissing on it's grave.

Are your party members still absolutely useless with the monado?

You're still the exception, loser.

It hurts at how much that remake was cucked.

w-what? some of the new music is bad but every single other thing about the game is exactly the same or improved. what the fuck are you faggots on about now?

I hated it at first but now that I've listened to it like 50 times, I started liking it but it makes me weirdly laugh whenever I listen to it?

You know that not suppose to be a good thing, at least in this case? The SNES game was horribly compromised because it was supposed to be released on the SNES Playstation. Almost half the fucking game is missing because of it, and this remake would have been a perfect chance to give people the original game was it was intended to be. However this is a nostalgia cash grab, so they just did the bare minimum required, kinda made a new translation, from what i've heard, they also kind of reused shit from the snes one. What a fucking waste.

I still can't like it, maybe if i thought it was an elaborate troll, i'd appreciate it more, but the guy responsible for it is some hipster who produces noise for a living on his fucking mac book.

I'm going to assume what you mean is that Shulk was the only viable party member to control because of his Monado arts. I seriously hope you stopped using him by the time you reached Satorl Marsh because the only time he's as critical as you imply is in early game and against Mechon.

Rex is even less essential, he has an OP blade and a battle mechanic unlocked in chapter 8 I don't even remember what it was about. It's just that you don't get the other two party members for the longest time so you might as well keep him.

WRONG
PAIRING

its GONE, user.

Who the hell else are you "pairing" Morag with, fucking Tora?

Too bad this'll never happen. What would you want in it if it did? I can think of some things:

Morag-Brighid, Zeke-Pandoria, obviously.

The game is going to be four months old in march, how is it acceptable to take this long to release a feature that is pretty much necessary in most JRPGs nowadays?

Brighid is stated to be a treasure passed down the imperial family. Said family has clearly reproduced while Brighid, clearly the romantic type, was there every step of the way, knows about it thanks to her diary, and sees nothing wrong with it. Guaranteed, socially acceptable threesome, lad.

I'm not into that open relationship stuff.

*dear
goddamnit

It's not Burch shit, you're looking at this the wrong way. Blades may be very close to humans, but they're basically just Stands with personalities of their own. They can't reproduce, and it's extremely difficult to make them change drivers. A society where Blades are real would inevitably consider them to be a part of their Driver. Tulpas with a physical presence. Forbidding human relationships because they're dating their Blades would be a retarded move, especially if you consider driver potential is probably a genetic trait.

Pyra did say the more the merrier. I wouldn't be surprised if the degenerate slut was fine sharing Rex with her, Mythra and Nia.

Still, Tulpas are affected visually by your imagination, Blades aren't. They remain the same in looks, simply changing behaviour. Perceval liked killing being some faggot's blade, now he is just a batman with awful skills.
Anyway, if Malos turned out so fucked up and destructive after being bound to who basically was depressed and hated everything, I wonder what shit would occur if Malos or Mythra were bound to a legit sociopath.

If I have to hear this tit-phobic soyboy cry about how the boobies make him feel uncomfortable one more time I'm going to hope someone gouges his eyes out so he can be spared the first world traumatization he experiences by seeing bouncing boobies in a video game.

It's a pixel graphics RPG, they literally never age. Just play the original.

It was a salt mine.

Fuckhuge Nia incoming.

You know, I get the weird sense the unique monster theme is bland shit while the basic battle theme approaches You Will Know you Names.

With the sales of this game do any of you think they'll start working on Xenoblade 3 sooner then expected along with keeping up with the censorship free trend we've been seeing?

wouldnt be surprised if they made a XCX2 first

Hopefully by NoE this time.

I want that. XC3, but instead of humans having blades there's fairies and other small mystic creatures. Only 3 per character, all only acquired by main story/sidequests, each has 3 selectable modes. No fucking gacha, no 6 million Blade characters that results in none being fleshed out, so only 3 per controllable character. Each with a shitload of content, not dozens fairyblades with one having just one shitty quest/heart to heart.

Fucking fund it.

Nearly 15 mb of hips

After 218 legendary cores and 698 rare cores I finally got Kosmos and all rare cores. Whoever thought this was a good system should be hung and tortured for eternity, or atleast until the torturer both collectes every rare core himself and completed ursula's quest line before the patches
I did all the shit too, max luck on the guy I opened the cores on, used one justice booster, had 168 dark blades and released all none dark blades.

15 MB of hips, ass, and welsh accent.

You mean like this new project? monolithsoft.co.jp/recruit/special/

Could be interesting to have a Xeno-game in medieval fantasy land.

My fetish. Wish more games used these.

My dick is fucking diamonds.

Really way too many houses and towns which thankfully won't happen anyway since it's just an early concept art that will take dozens of revisions, but the world itself looks pretty cool. I'd like a mostly medieval-tech game this time around, it'd be cool.

More like the Xenoelder Scrollicles: Dark Skyrims go buy Skyrim for Switch or sell the console no point in owning it otherwise user

What if those houses are modern cities of the past but ruins now? And the only tech is allowed is medieval because ether either ate all the guns or is superior to guns in every way?

Also can we pilot giant stone golems like giant robots?

That's actually fine if they are ruins, lots to explore and fight in rather than places with nothing but NPCs to talk to. I really hate big cities in games, I still remember Vizima in Witcher 1 and that was fucking traumatising. Especially before EE because then going through areas initiated loading screens for minutes even for the smallest, shittiest houses. Fuck that shit.

I'd be fine with some minor, proto-gunpowder weaponry, but it'd be a nice change of pace for the series if no advanced weaponry was there so I'd prefer it without that. Rather than stone golems I'd prefer magical creatures to ride on, basically a smaller Gramps before he turns little, that dog in the third pic, Griffins, wyverns, whatever. Some bigger, some smaller. Maybe even a flying carpet that shoots magical bolts of energy, you can go crazy with that.

You don't talk ahit about plush toy gramps. But proto-gun flintlocks and grenados that are ether-based could be interesting. And we get a Xenoblade that isn't a laser sword.

The very first rule of Xeno games is that it turns out they're related to our world at the end. So while a medieval setting is new and interesting, it's not going to be pure medieval.

So does this game let you have a harem ending?

Kinda.

You get two waifus

Just beat the game, and the fact that Lila isn't a party member is a travesty. I think Nopons may be my favorite fictional race.

Otherwise I think 1 slightly beats it out, but it's a worthy sequel.

She's still a dyke. The lesbian apologists at NoE knew that having her grooming little girls for her harem would be a huge step towards the male uprising, so they altered it to suit their agenda. Long cons, you know?

It's simply the next project don't know if it's a new xeno.

The nopons are pretty fun, but it's a bit jarring how much they changed from 1 to 2. In 1 they were a bunch of cute retarded hippies with some trading tendencies, and now they're absolutely on top of shit technology and economics-wise.but talk even sillier.

It is kind of amazing how the Nopon went from the adorable race of pseudo pixie people to one of the most ruthlessly manipulative jews I've seen in a game.

Its still hilarious to me that the entire reason that Nopon in 2 speak the way they do is because their pirate king legend figured out that acting like hippie retards made it really easy to trick people.

Definitely gonna have to play this in Japanese now.

Nice.

Nopon are jews

Oy meh!

(((Nopon)))

I just realised… Nopon profit off wars and actively try to make them, not only the game's events but even a book proves it. If the furkikes didn't push for the war in which Amalthus' mom got killed , nothing bad would've ever happened. Nopon are the true reason everything went to shit.

Wasent Amalthus Mom just killed by a group of bandits?

They looked and sounded like Mor Ardainian soldiers. All I can say for sure is that he didn't forget them despite taking them on later.

The only porn we get these days is for mobile trash. Sad indeed.

You are shit at searching, I found 30+ pics on just rule34/hentai sites, some are lewd and some are not. If it's lewd, almost all of it is gay though. I remember fapping to some of the pics of Kalas I saw again today 10~ years ago and finding them once more was fun, thanks for nostalgia user

If there's one thing mobage delivers on to an extent it's hot girls. Shame the flood of fanart is a byproduct of people playing that shit though.

Also they need to discover that one Madoka girl.

It's not really about the total gross of BK porn available, danbooru has 1000 times more artwork of xenoblade than of Baten Kaitos. That alone is eloquent enough.
But yes, underrated series, especially from a team that, from my understanding, was mostly Takahashi giving work to his pals from the Chrono Cross team while he was making Xenosaga.

No question. GBF is basically a never ending stream of God-tier waifus.

Any reccomendations what to do now? I have unlocked every rare blade, maxed their affinity trees and my mains are S+. Done all quests, side quests and blade quests. Beaten every superboss numerous times and merc 100% complete.
I would have finished 100 hours earlier if fucking vale and kosmos would have dropped, only finished their affinity trees and quests last night. The gacha system in this game is cancer

Play something else while waiting for NG+ and such?

I guess i have bayo2 in my backlog. I hope NG+ isnt a really fucking lazy deal like the BOTW dlc

The announced contents of NG+ have been discussed at length.

It be nice DLC for Odyssey having her hat.

source pls

I got Xenoblade 2 since Christmas and I still have not beaten Xenoblade 1. fuck. im so lazy.

What's your progress?

At the swamps in Xenoblade 1.

Satorl Marsh is a bit of a low point. Try not to get swamped in the useless sidequests if that's part of what's bogging you down. it's also the point where you don't see a mechon for a long-ass time so you can start trying to control other guys than Shulk. After Satorl you get to a jungle, the nopon, and two more party members.

Nips fucking love themselves some Finch judging by the artwork. I guess the reason the west doesn't as much is because she sounds so much like some teenage boy in the dub.

She's pretty cute in Japanese, but much like Electra the dyke voices always sound too masculine.

Also, didn't they think about the Subtext of naming the overly friendly Loli Electra? For people usually so oversensitive to this stuff, seems like a big oversight.

I think NoE really just wanted to make references to european mythology all willy nilly (except referencing the deadly sins for who the fuck knows why). Electra sounds like electric, ship it. Also I know freudian psychology presents the Electra complex as the opposite of the Oedipus complex, but it's complete bullshit since Electra's motive for wanting to kill Clytemnestra was not sex, but revenge. Clytemnestra having killed Agamemnon and all.

Finch is okay in the VA department, at least in comparison to some other awful ones, but I will fucking fight you in saying Electra is "too masculine".

My sister sounded extremely similar when she was 8, so its not like its "make her sound like a lesbian". I'm beginning to think that weebs think 3DPD little girls sound like Elmo on helium because they never interact with any.

UPDATE IS LIVE NIGGERS
Although I'm not sure if it's the big one, it's downloading pretty fast.
Anons who finished the main story go test it out.

Finally.

So from what I've seen, sending main blades to merc missions is indeed restricted to NG+, but skipping the awakening cutscene isn't.

Now I kind of wished I'd watched the cutscene.

You can access every blade awakening cutscene from the main menu. It doesn't fade into the ingame portrait though, sadly.

I've been trying it out.

So can you swap Nia's outfits yet?

She doesn't even have different outfits outside of her driver/blade form, what are you on about?

no, but pyra can't

fuck me

Good ending. Pyra and Mythra's boobs need to be a little bigger though.

I agree. But there aren't enough pictures like this so I posted it.

She does have a diving suit.

So, is there any way to get rid of the "no specials above level 1" effect in Spirit Crucible Elpys? I just spent an inordinate amount of time killing a unique. It was no challenge because I used Morag and the enemy might has well have no attack button when you use Morag, but the game is kind of built around the blade combos and having them disabled wholesale is bullshit.

Right, I forgot that one.

You have a Nopon whose name is derived from a kike book, he can use all the specials he wants.

Jesus christ how the fuck did these devs put out this patch when it has a game breaking bug that removes the not currently equipped blades weapon chip bonus'. Now Morag and Zeke are awful not that they were even amazing before but now they are simply unplayable and thus so is the game.
A quick patch better come out today or tomorrow. I wanna start NG+.

Tora's just named after the nip word for tiger, and having one unlimited character isn't helping the neutering of the core combat system any.

Really? I didn't notice any such problem.

I noticed when Zeke's luck went from 999 to less than 850 and i still had all the luck mod's and blades with luck% and plus 50 luck. Game is completely fucked now.

I used block chips instead of Pentagon and had Kassandra as my third blade and Morag still tanked everything in the game just fine. Not sure what build you are using for Zeke though.

I go pure dodge tank with Morag and Zeke can do either standard attack or ether. I suppose it really only affects super boss battles but that is the only thing that matters. She can still get hit and Zeke takes a huge loss.

Normally I'd say the artist is an american who hates big breasts, but Nia's ears are much smaller as well. Not to mention they're facing backwards, which in cat body language means she's pissed.

Guess what ending is canon now?

Poppi alpha is the best poppi to be quite honest.

BULLSHIT

The goddamn madmen went and did it!

NG+ is non canon

THE MADMEN!

I enjoy how Op you are.

You could have fast traveled back to Argentum the moment you met up with her again.

Good point, should have done that.
BTW, I'm the autist who planned Zenobia's Monster Hunter Quest. And I'm planning something again.
I want to beat the game with the lowest possible level. Cheesing gear and blades is fine, but character levels are going to be kept low. I'll try to revert back to level 1 every chapter, gaining XP from defeating monsters along the chapter is allowed, but not leveling up from inns.
I might change this rule if I'm being one-hit-KO'ed too often in late chapters, to avoid mandatory grinding
Wish me luck.

Playing through NG+ is reminding me how much I disliked the characters at the beginning except Pyra

I am trying that and its pretty much becoming a case of who can one shot who first.

WELSH CAT IS NO LONGER CUCKED!!
She even looks back at the camera all smug

What must their room smell like in the morning?

I can't shake the feeling Takahashi was lurking western imageboards while making this game.

>New quests, new quests everywhere
Should I ignore my autism and just wait until NG+ to go for completion?

Leave side-quests for NG+, you'll be able to decrease your level then.
Unfortunately, going back to missed content by the end of the game only means you'll wreck everything in your path with little to no resistance

sex

Its worth doing Kos Mos blade quest first though since it gives unique Aux cores.

Don't have her, sadly.

I didn't knew those were uniques

So, did anyone awaken torna blades in NG+ yet ? Do they have quests ?

No new quests. They are alright, although you can't change their weapons at all, so they pretty much come built in with endgame/ just before endgame weapons.

For the record, I still don't have Akhos or Mikhael, so they could be fucking awesome, but so far, they are kinda alright. Not bad, not amazing.

Well, shit.

Is there a way to get them other than gacha?

She got her pay back at all the smug shitposters here on Holla Forums.

Why did you hold out on me, Xenoblade 2's writing? You had it in you the whole time.

Xenoblade's artist art book e-hentai.org/g/1191588/4c13fe0c54/

Yeah, there's pretty much no doubt XC2 was designed from the ground up as an anti-SJW game at this point.

e-hentai.org/g/1168674/90d830fe38/
Xenoblade 2's artbook

It's pretty clear the guy made his own Nopon design for the main story ones, then just took the XC1 design for the NPCs.

Bought the game like two months ago, only now have time to play it.
Just finished the prologue.
Accents are really fucking goofy, I love it.
Gameplay is pretty neat. Hopefully it gives you more shit to do though.
Plot was actually pretty engaging, as far as anime trash goes. Climax was pretty cool.
Hope the game keeps being decent.
So far- Pleasantly surprised/10

There are tutorials up to the second to last chapter

The actual core of the gameplay isn't there until you have at least three characters. This game unfolds progressively as you go.

Pictures of my cat, scottish breed.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x836 2.08 MB, 1.57M)

Why couldn't pnuema kickstart the aion self destruct and bolt with rex and co?
How the fuck did Pyra and Mythra survive in the core crystal after the conduit vanished?
Why is Klaus a seemingly decent person here yet an asshole on 1?
Why the fuck did Malos survive so long after Amalthus kicked the bucket?

One part of him got booted to the created universe to live on as a straight-up god, granted powers of creation. The other got stuck into his world, now wrecked and lifeless. He didn't have the monado, he got to work to create his damn world, establishing a feedback system so he could watch over the new lifeforms. Basically, while both became demiurges, Klaus had the constant reminder of his origins and empathy with his children, while Zanza got isolated in a system that profited him and him alone.

puffy vulva?

Attached: Sniper Benis.png (583x767, 16.13K)

Its bizzare how the two halfs cannot communicate with each other, yet his life is linked between them.

Presumably only Klaus is aware they're linked, Zanza thinking the old universe no longer exists.
It's also interesting to think about the Nopon, which exist in both universes, though with quite a different culture. Either they existed in the original world, or Klaus/Zanza both had the idea to have a species that looked like one of their childhood toys or something.

Attached: makna poppi.jpg (700x1000, 112.33K)

Dub cucks fuck off back to reddit. She is nipponese.

She could have but the writers chose to go for the dumb, stupid, idoit, false sacrifice ending instead.

The conduit just gives them their OP powers not there normal blade abilities such as reverting to core form

Already been answered

Same way Homura/Hkikari did when Adam died, aegis' apparently don't need their driver to continue living without reverting to core form.

It could be looked at as a plot hole type thing since they didn't ever intend for the X1 to have a tie in sequel or explained away as separate dimension fuckery.

Attached: fuck off.jpg (720x615, 54.18K)

Well i fucked up that post in more ways than 1. Meant to reply to dub cuck Mcgee instead of dub "soy boi-(pussi)" twice.

Attached: ab967b95b7d7bf3e969d79ac1fb032a6b21bd585953af033ad8583bb4cb6f61b.jpg (1625x1245, 271.04K)

Attached: why.jpg (700x505, 75.14K)

Holy shit I decided to listen to Xenosaga Episode III's "Maybe Tomorrow" right after Xenoblade 2's "One Last You" and the intro sounded really fucking similar. I don't know shit because I rarely listen to music, but if somebody does know from music explain what the deal is there.

I do it more than ever when I play a game in English since I learned Japanese. For one, I learned that Japanese VA is not always the level of godlike weeaboos profess, and you know that feeling when the subtitles and spoken text don't match up? Imagine that for an entire game.

I usually prefer nip dubs, and can't speak an ounce of jap myself. Always wondered about that. Still prefer jap simply because I can tell when a bad english dub comes up, so nip dubs seem better in general by comparison

Nigger, how can you fuck up this badly?

They're not the same?

It was only recently some anons started claiming she was welsh instead. I looked for where the VA lives and nothing turned up. So as far as I'm concerned it can be whichever.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1378x1378, 2.17M)

Yes.
One country everyone is drunk all the time and the other everyone fucks sheep.

Attached: 23207353-england-scotland-wales-map.jpg (1299x1300, 196.07K)

Attached: for anon.jpg (1902x979, 283.75K)

Just looked this character up on youtube, it's a sheepfucker alright.

Attached: Remove sheep.jpg (260x260 278.18 KB, 7.42M)

I mean she is clearly welsh, from just seeing the one eyed monster webm, Rex is Northern English, Morag is Scottish.

I thought morag was more irish than scot.

wrong again

Attached: scott.jpg (782x461, 293.87K)

God damn

yeah shes done well for herself having come from that shithole

Attached: Brendan Fraser 2018.jpg (1600x900, 263.4K)

Huh, she could probably get away with Cos-playing Morag. I kinda want to see that now.

I'm going to give the author the benefit of the doubt and consider this character is supposed to be an hypocritical cunt.

Attached: xd.jpg (720x540, 184.75K)

The comic is basically a retelling of the battle of Crécy but with lots of swearing and everyone being cunts.

Attached: Surprise, it's by Warren Ellis.jpg (1280x2025, 874.18K)

Rex knows what he gave up. I have no sympathy for him.

I still dont get the point of decreasing your level.

The point is that they aren't foreigners, they're just another village. They are all still part of the same country but because of tribalism, they refuse to help each other. It's a lot like the Italians back in those times, where despite all being italians, they fucking hated each other if you came from the wrong part of italy, this meaning the part they weren't from.

Basically, it's like a village looking at another one that's just 10 miles down the road and thinking that they are an entirely different species.
Which you can do if you want, but when someone even more different shows up and you still refuse to work together, you do deserve a pointy stick up your arse.

It's called "Narcissism of small differences", read on it.

I assume it's because early quests aren't as fun to do if you can bulldoze everything that shows up in front of you.
Also, there's a lot of those unlockables that require doing specific actions during combat and doing them against enemies that die just from your opening is probably very frustrating.
It's not like the target audience minds grinding levels back up, considering that just means more time with your waifus.

If you decrease your level you can use the excess XP to purchase an extra item slot for your character.

Secondaries allowed

Attached: __niyah_xenoblade_and_xenoblade_2_drawn_by_takura_mahiro__6c9fa1ae5708c63538b6eab3f66ffab4.png (1280x1607, 1.92M)

Blade summoning mechanics revealed

I'm calling fucking bullshit.

Ursula is that high?

I got her very early on.

Ursula was literally my first rare.

Attached: 4d2.png (495x888 228.07 KB, 164.43K)

This timeline.

Thanks anons now I need to find the menu to purchase the item slots

2/10 bait
you got responses but everyone knows you're bait. you could have done better

Attached: 1433886765377.jpg (589x564, 179.18K)

Will there be a Chronicles X2?

I've been churning through rares and legendaries like crazy and I still haven't got her. She, agate, and kosmos are my last 3.

you will hate her guts, user.

Xenogears started my brown loli fetish.

Giant robots, cute girls and an awesome story only JPN can come up with. Oh and a great OST.

Attached: Xenogears.full.872791.jpg (687x894, 192.89K)

Funny how US games are never changed in my country. It saddens me that the average Burger is so disinterested in foreign cultures. Whats a JRPG without the J?

Attached: emeralda-xenogears-2.64.jpg (210x240, 17.17K)

0/10 bait, dub cuck fuck off back to reddit.

There is gonna be a bug fix patch coming at the end of march. Hopefully it fixes the non-equipped weapon augment bonus bug so i can finally play NG+.

There's a bard close to every inn, talk to him to get it.

I'm hopeful that NCL will just tell NOA to fuck off.

Make it user, not American but you'll have my euros.

Attached: 6195848110_bb5b3ab3d0.jpg (500x374, 102.5K)

I'll give you my shekels as well

No shekels necessary. I'll probably end up posting it for free here. But back to Xenoblade.

Any chance of cosmetic DLC that changes the character's outfits into swim suits.

Ok I just got to chapter 8 now and I'm hearing about this new game plus can someone redpill me on it please because I'm confused as fuck.
Also how easy is it to get boreas and kassandra? I want to put another heal blade on rex and a good tank blade on my tank character. Also at what point do I get poppi's final form?

Attached: beta_uprising.jpg (680x453, 71.39K)

You do not want to put any blade of any kind on rex. Kasandra is a fixed blade, you get her core crystal from a monster that shows up in salvage runs in mor ardain. You supposedly have to buy the corresponding intel first.
Poppi's final form is unlocked in a lengthy sidequest available from chapter 8.

I know that's why I'll open it on nia or someone else instead
Also can you spoonfeed me on new game plus please

Spoonfeed you on what? All relevant info on NG+ has been released for a while.

xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/New_Game_+_(XC2)

At least they didn't make him a bad guy.

Attached: 635414761450278157.jpg (1920x1080, 181.99K)

Does anyone else have a problem with trivialization? I feel like I'm playing the game normally, but I'm still almost always over levelled just a bit and most fights are formalities at that point, and most of the ones that aren't are basically unwinable because they're against the enemies 10+ levels higher than the rest of the area. I haven't used extra levels at all outside of the tutorial and I feel like I'm playing normally (albeit doing a lot of side quests), and it's not that one mastered the games because I know I'm not playing optimally yet. When I do hit a fight that's actually difficult but possible it's fun, but that's infrequent.

Malos did nothing wrong. There wasn't even 6 million people in Judicium.

Casual.

Malos is the BO of Holla Forums

You certain you want to stand by that analogy mate?

What can I do to prevent from getting wiped on the last boss fight my team is around 70 or so and I was doing pretty good not having any trouble especially when I had Kassandra and Herald with tanking and dealing massive dps and having Rex being a 1 dps blade and 2 heal blades. What is the strategy behind the last fight because his insta kill move Prometheus is annoying?

Attached: (groans of increasing discomfort).png (1046x649, 737.53K)

You should probably have already stacked a bunch of orbs on him by the time he uses Prometheus, so you need to chain attack for the kill, or at least to "dodge" through the attack.

Or you just need to find some other way to put out an insane amount of damage on his last 20% of health.

Attached: kawaiio.jpg (252x255, 9.54K)

I don't really understand orb stacking other than it gives you extra loot. Plus I have no real idea how to stack orbs and to smash them properly. Does smashing a fire orb with a water blade destroy an orb like in pokemon for example?
What are your thoughts on my team set up?
I have for rex mythra, nia, boreas
zeke herald, dagas, and pandoria
morag brighid, kassandra, and aegeaon
for the other blades I unlocked I have perceval, dahlia, praxis, roc, vess, wulfric,adenine, ursula, godfrey, electra, vale, agate, gorg, and perun? What is a good way to dodge the attack btw?

I should also mention I didn't clear the affinity chart for most of blades is it better to clear them all first on the blades I intend to use against the boss fight or are they mostly fine?

What would Jin be?

Its a fucking welsh accent you quad nigger.

Well, this thread is toast now.

Attached: dammit ricky.jpg (500x417, 58.52K)

It's simple, I assume you already know how to stack orbs, so I can just skip that, but the rest is easy.
In order to smash an orb, and as a result, extend your chain attack by a round, you need to do 3 points of damage to that orb. Smashing an orb will also increase your chain attack multiplier by 200% or something. Each attack will either do 1 point of damage to a random orb, or, if it has an orb of the opposing element (earth and lightning for example), it will deal 2 points of damage to that orb.
Using Pneuma will do something slightly different, she will deal 1 damage to every orb in play, so you will only need 1 set of opposing blades to get to the next round. The caveat to this, however, is that you can only have a maximum of 4 rounds with pneuma, since after the 3rd hit, all orbs will have taken 3 or more damage.

Chain bursts also exist, if you break a certain amount of orbs total, or a smaller amount by a certain round, all remaining orbs will break for a much larger damage bonus than normal (500% or so), and you will automatically enter a chain burst. Breaking 1 orb a round, you will enter chain burst at round 6. 2 orbs a round will put you in chain burst by turn 2 (which is the earliest you can enter chain burst).

Either way you choose to play it, lots of attack rounds, or a large early chain burst, your damage output in a chain attack is so massive that you'll absolutely annihilate the last 20%

I have absolutely no idea how I just mash buttons hoping it does more damage the game to my knowledge didn't explain how to put elemental orbs on the enemy or explained what to do with them at all

Whenever you use a Blade Art, you'll see a chart on the top right.
To progress on the chart, you must use one of the two elements near the one that's flashing, which was the first element you used.
Do this again, and you'll finish the chart, putting an orb on the enemy. The element used by this final attack dictates what orb is placed on him.

Note: The first blade art can be lvl 1,2 or 3. The second blade art you use to progress on the chart must be either 2 or 3 and the final has to be 3.
You cannot perform blade art lvl 4 while on the chart.
To perform this stuff, it's best to combine party menbers. You use one of them to do the first blade art and then the second, letting you perform the 3rd, since you'll have an easier time charging it up.
Or you can start the combo yourself to actually pick the element properly. Your teammates switch blades to relevant elements if possible and you can charge enough for a lvl3 if you're fast enough.