historyofeuropeanfashion.wordpress.com/2011/11/20/paper-dolls-again/
archive.is/EYlt9
archive.is/FIhqu
archive.is/TzBDR
nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/117
drive.google.com/file/d/1CNVXEBCNx3Psx3HCD-18VA-wj1j6I9KM/view
archive.is/FVG1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bit of bandit disposal here and there.

So about that clinching, user you shouldn't be right up close all the time.

Ok seriously, how does this game compare to Witcher 3 and/or Skyrim? The combat looks like it's more involved, and I certainly like the idea immersing myself in a historic setting, but it also looks like it has an obscene amount of npc dialogue like RPGs are prone to. Is it fun?

Translated this opinion from elsewhere:

Where to spend gold - don't know. I finished the game with >30k groshes, forgetting about the bargaining somewhere at 15k.
Without alchemy, life is excellent, moreover - it is flawed to the point. Intentionally eats the time to make the artificial sense of a longer gameplay (as well as almost everything in this game, the gameplay itself is here at 15-20 hours, if slowly, as much, even more, add artificial pauses and slowness in everything). One potion to make - a minute and a half will pass. Or you can skip a day for about the same minute and the merchants will update assortment with ~ 50 potions.
Purely the level of 10+ already makes you invulnerable and vandalous of everyone and everything, with a maximum of 2-3 spams of the mouse depart all, without exceptions.
Do not want to disappoint too much, but overall the game developers were only thinking of the level up to 10th in almost all plans without exceptions. A lot of quests were not checked for balance, including the main ones; the combat system over 7-10 levels in general no one checked, 1 against 50 - it is easy as fuck, you get 0 damage. The economy is exactly the same, it just doesn't exist. The developers made somewhere 1/4-1/3 of the game, and the rest copy-pasted by feeling for large stats, that did not work.

In general, I expected from the game Mount and Blade in first person, but for the whole game there are three castle captures, and they are made clumsy. The combat itself is only good in one-on-one combat against the enemy. If there is more than one - the battle turns into jamming the mouse at random opponents, because the cursor is very difficult to control. Fight on horseback in general pain and suffering. The bow was thrown out after the hunt - can't hit anything. In general, in Mount and blade both battles and sieges are worked out in an order of higher magnitude. I look forward to the Bannerlord.

Also, who needs negotiation skills when you can show up in armor worthy of a knight and threaten to burn people at the stake.

Alright, I'll just do what the other user said and jab in the face constantly. Seems to work. Also

This game is great.

thats a terrible translation
apply yourself

So, the setting is so good that it excuses the gameplay mistakes?

That's a big horse.

translation: I expected Mount and Blade instead of Skyrim with Swords, even though Mount and Blade is already a series and promo material never made the game resemble Mount and Blade in any way

There are two clear main points:
1.The game is just as broken as bethesda games on high levels
2. Sieges and big battles in general are trash in this game compared to M&B

Lucky bastard

Both points are true. I'm sorry to say that it's only the surface level details that are better than Skyrim, everything else is the same or in the case of performance, worse.

This game is extremely immersive, even though Henry isn't your typical self-insert I ended up feeling for him and connecting with him so even though Henry isn't me I can still get into the zone. Sneaking is OP to begin with though, honestly the devs should've just made a bunch of "impossible" challenges in various optional drug trips for lvl11+ god forbid I'd want to throw down with Exanima's master level ogre in a drug trip. This is why big batytles suck because the dueling simulator becomes really obvious and NPCs don't take advantage of switching targets and going after eachother. More work should've been done on 2v2 and 3v3 moves, counters, and protection even if they had to make shit up on the fly so NPCs could backstab you, or you can protect an NPC with a special counter or get saved and so on.

And why do people even do this again?

Fuck off shill

I actually did all of that before I even knew about this quest, then I read them and put them all back

Even after reading all that shit I still haven't gotten to skill level 14 for the perk

Autism, lots of surprising overlap with M&B players. Guess they a desperate for Bannerlord to come out.

Can you kill cats to try to prevent the black plague? :^)

Lots of history buffs and medieval setting lovers play M&B.
They're nothing alike in terms of game design though.

head dev hated skyrim so much he made the anti-skyrim, as in its an actual RPG and as opposed to action sandbox with tacked on RPG elements like current gen bethshit
also only about 10% of the game is actually spent fighting so if you dont like dialogue youre shit out of luck

jokes on you its an unfixable game breaking bug that prevents you from moving or interacting with the world

this tbh
the only contact points M&B and KCD have are that theyre both RPGs and both play out in a medieval setting

Yeah you are in for some shit. That whole quest and all the subquests there can go fuck themselves.

Obviously you want to use the wait function when you get there to skip time. Problem is you need to do that every step of the day. Fuck something up and they throw you in monk jail, which breaks quests. You get some warnings for missing church/work but it's guaranteed jail for trespassing and the guards are fucking psychic. Also you might end up getting gigged for missing even if you were there.

As for the main quest, as far as I know the only way to advance it other than randomly murdering people is to "accidentally" tell the guy you are looking for that you are going to kill him, fail the speech check (threaten), and then let him poison you at breakfast. Oh, and even that might not work if you don't start it the very first day, have fun! Real spoilers here, it's the first one you meet, who gives you the tour and everything

No worries about that, I intend to have the Full Monk Experience (TM) and not skip anything. I'm just thrilled that they bothered to make an entire quest chain that's basically "this is what actual 15th century monks did" plus a whodunit-style quest. Love this kind of shit.

Never happened to me, but God help you if you leave one second early.

It doesn't count if you arrive before you are due and then wait until the end. You have to be seen arriving during the scheduled time.

Best part about that quest is that the entire monk line can be skipped if you keep your eyes peeled.

How is that?

Goddamnit and I was starting to like this game.

Just carve them up for their ears, carry a dead body around is a taboo.

Oh fuck

He was merely unconscious.

If you paid attention to what the smith said, he leaves the product close to town and it always gets collected by the two same people, a peasant and a knight, but he never mentions a scheduled delivery time which means he does it regularly. If I was a bandit lord, I would suspect not having eyes on the smith/product would lead eventually to people discovering the shipment of copper sheets laying out in the open for no reason. That means I would leave someone I trust to watch over Sassau and he has to blend in. Which means the beggar.
If you're familiar enough with sassau, you'll realize there's a dirty but armed peasant who stands out a lot because he acts like one of the guards in his behavior showing Henry the peasant probably has military training at some point

Yeah that's for a quest to banish some ghost (you never actually see anything paranormal). The book directly left of it against the side of the cabinet is the one one of the head monks wants you to bring him

How'd you like if some asshole was casually strolling around with a body then plops it on the ground right in front of you. Just kill him and give them the ear or don't drag the body to town.

I thought that since it was an investigation I'd capture a bandit alive for interrogation or some shit and all it did was break that part of the main quest.

The only thing less human then bandits are filthy cuman scum.

Is there any penalty at all for murdering a random guy in the woods if there is no one around to witness it?

middle click if you want to switch targets.

It might affect reputation. That's the only thing it could potentially affect, not saying that it does.

Yeah, that's why I was asking since the reputation info popup did appear, but I don't know if it actually affected it. My last save wasn't that long ago, I'll just reload and test it out.

Its the main problem I have with the game, its meme 'lock on? OMG its just like dark souls! LOL SO HARD' combat system is a cancer on the game.
Especially with the way the game forces your character's model positioning when interacting with certain movesets, like the pommel bash; if someone executes that while you are not locked onto them, the game forces you to change perspective to face the attack, watch the animation, then returns your model to the original position before the attack and locks you on to the opponent closest to your cursor, its extremely disorienting.
Can't wait for the option/mod with free camera movement in combat.

Lock on exists so that you can use directional attacks via the mouse.

As long as nobody that sees it gets away, no.

You can become a master pickpocketer in the monastery by pickpocketing the 20+ monks that are all sleeping together.

Okay, it doesn't affect reputation. No repercussions whatsoever it seems.

I'm pretty sure that's intended. Being hit in the face tends to be disorienting.

Hold shift. Unless you mean literally removing the entire combat system so you're just mindlessly swinging like in Skyrim.

I prefer to pickpocket bandits the guards found in the forest and bound up.
Just stealth-kill the guards and the bandits can't run away and all have 4-5 items you can steal one by one.

Play Dark Messiah, pickup the staff and use it exclusively. Then tell me lockon for KCD is shit.

ITTY BITTY BABY

It's the most OP weapon class in the game, it's literally meant to damage groups of enemies.

Holy fucking shit i'm so strong with a Bow that I just soloed 6 cumans. Just one shotted most of them.

Henry is a fucking monster, he's killed 94 people.

I meant the camera moving around, if he can't handle the game's own camera movement then that staff is gonna teach him a lesson.

Oh yeah, then absolutely, I've gotten nausiated at one point.

Iv'e killed 43 cumans.

Punished Henry takes no shit from filthy Turks.

This game is fucking blowing up over at the Nexus, seems like many modders saw potention on it. The top downloaded mod has over 100k downloads already.

potential

So this game is going to, potentially, make a huge boost in the Cryengine's popularity. I can see the Skyrim port now.

Isn't Shekel Citizen taking Crytek to court?

Vavra wants to release their own SDK.

I think it's the other way around

Other way round. Roaches are suing the jpg-merchants because the latter decided to not fulfill a single part of their contract.

What total conversion mods would be good for this game?

Honestly I want a lord of the ring mod.

I thought that this game didn't have any magic or Superpowers?

Nigga, if the mass combat can be dealt with and improved then the potential is huge. Christ I'd even do a Deus Ex Mod if I was confident in being able to pull it off Dragotooth Sword duels user. Or even maybe Star Wars then you can renact this scene hell if you really wanna go out there just remake the entire Gundam Universal Century and the 1 year war then you can duel Zakus and Rick Doms in a GM and shit.

Any fantasy setting would be fucking amazing. I honestly hope Warhorse uses this game as a "base" to release other RPGs with the same depth. Imagine a magic system with the same complexity as the alchemy system in this game.

Where do I buy shit for my Horse? And no I don't want a new horse Pebbles is my tried and true friend.

Fully customizable spells like Morrowind would be amazing.

So how free flowing is this game exactly? I get the central plot is to find your brothers killer, but can I do so as a bandit Lord? Or a serial killer? Or even a Lord? The one thing holding me back from downloading this game is the premade MC

… at least it's at a time I have some excess money. Hate to ask for the spoonfeed but anyone know a decent budget build?

The alchemy system of KCD doesn't really have any "depth". It has a ton of busywork with interesting window dressings, but there's not anything you can actually do with it. It's not like you can experiment and create your own potions, and even if they allowed random mixing like that it wouldn't do any good because you'd have absolutely no direction with it, it would just be trial and error to discover a small number of existing recipes.

If you wanted to make a system with actual depth you would not only need the ability to experiment with ingredients but also for the outcome of those experiments to be predictable and useful.

Literally the first thing you say you get is incorrect, neck yourself

lolno.
DDR4 RAM is overpriced as hell and the cheapest card that is worth a shit is the 1050 Ti which is weak too and overpriced by 20-60$, might be weaker than what you have now. 1060 is the closest thing to decent and those are above 300.

Just like actual alchemy.

At horse traders

This is possibly the worst time to build a PC. You could probably scrap together a ryzen 5 build, but you'll need to either deal with a 1050 which probably can't run any modern game at 60fps, or over pay by $100 for a good gpu.

Relax spergy. That's just what I gathered from a review. Were they also wrong about a premade MC?

MC is premade.
I hope the make a autism simulator 2 in the following 5 years with full character customization.

I have a 1050 that can run pretty much everything at 60fps, what resolutions are you trying to run shit at?

I have an RX480
It runs most games at high at a solid 60.
8GB is like 100 bucks, my 8 GB of DDR3 RAM were 70 bucks in 2012.

mount and blade has directional attacks without lock on, and it works pretty darn well.

It's not the getting hit in the face forced camera movement that I'm complaining about, I like that, It's the way the game forces your perspective to face an attacker when they execute a moveset, (not normal attacks, just movesets) essentially Hal has to spin 180, get attacked, do the damage animation, then return to original position, instead of just getting hit from behind.
This is an issue with special attacks, not normal ones.

Has anyone tried investing in axe+shield instead of sword skills for a good chunk of the game? How does it work out?

A 1050 ti? What setting are you getting 60 fps on mid with tweaked settings?

The only ddr4 ram you can find at that price range works like shit with amd boards, which no surprise are much cheaper than Intel boards.

We've reached a point where newer hardware is actually starting to fail to play Crysis 1 without problems at the highest settings even though it theoretically should be able too. Since this game uses Cryengine the parts he should be selecting for an upgrade are actually very particular both for future proofing and not pointlessly screwing himself over.

Well, I do play most shit at 720p with high settings but thats just because my monitor is pretty small.

I'm genuinely surprised that was an issue at this point, everything else in this game is ridiculously planned out.

Monks robes look surprisingly nice on a knight. Now if only they'd stop clipping.

I'm talking new parts. 480s aren't in production anymore and the 500 series equivalent is over 400 bucks at the moment due to miners. This GPU drought can't end soon enough since I wanted a 570/580 + 1600(x) build really badly.

I have been planning a budget build for my brother which focuses on decent quality now and a lot of room to easily upgrade when gpu prices finally crash back down when the bit miners fuck off.
pcpartpicker.com/list/KYYypG

Not too bad if it works. On 1080p I imagine you could get 60fps with high heavily tweaked settings

For NYEEEEEHHUUUU

fucks sake I thought that was a rage of mages 2 screenshot for a minute.

I'm glad I keep seeing this compared to mount and blade, because I want more mount and blade and I'm not getting what I want.

So iv'e got 5k monies, my own Horse, Full plate armor, and a sword with a Gold hilt.

Am I noble yet? People keep calling me a knight even though i'm just a squire for Sir Radzig.

What's a good way to increase my Bow skill? The contest grant very little skill, fighting against bandits I only have time to loose one or two arrows.
Maybe hunting is an okay way? Just ride around on my horse in a forest and plink away at wildlife.

Can anyone tell me where the Stalitz silver mines are?

I want to kill everyone trying to steal the natural resources of my home.

The mines are bloody huge and fugging spoopy
Don’t go inside.
But if you REALLY want to, south west from Skalitz, there are multiple openings.

Hunting works best for me, but you have to run around a lot to find game.

get a horse, find bandits, ride a little bit a way, turn around shoot filthy peasants in the chest and laugh at them and ride away and repeat until all of them are dead.

How are you even supposed to do combos when anyone above peasant-tier will always perfect block an attack before you can finish a combo sequence? The only way to fight is to perfect block and get one attack in and then repeat.

I once thought I heard a fucking banshee scream near Skalitz once. Are there ghost and goblins in the mines?

Do you want to find out?
help

It sounds like you haven't even figured out how to clinch yet reliably.

I'm still waiting for a mod that fixes the atrocious cloth clipping.

Oy vey thanks for the shekels goyim!

Are there any bandits or Cumans in or around the mines?

Anyone else found the fist clinch/grab to be really strong? I can just walk up and chain clinch and win every time. Maybe my stats are good or theirs are just shit.
Weapon clinching seems more RNG even though my sword skill is on par with my fist fighting.

Daily reminder that the blacksmith goes full my wife's son and the ending sequence to this game is shit
Stealth is so fun though why did I have to ignore it until I beat the game

When do I get to kill Cumans? I've resorted to killing civilians on the outskirts of town.

Talk with the guy at the arena you trained with earlier, he has bandit hunting quests.

You are a spiritual nigger of the worth kind knave

Swords and weapons have to be at certain positions.

Die nigger

Save your murderous ambitions for the monastery. There's a ton of monks to kill for the fun of it while you're stealthing around.

Are there any Jews in the game for me to mini-shoah?

It would spoiler your story to tell you WHY they are there boyo, but yes

You're outright told by that grey bearded guy whose name escapes me in the prologue why they're there. It's not that big of a spoiler.

No there is bigger reason.
Something big was found inside the mines.

Just steal from the merchants

Good christian.

You should also be able to do quests for either Brother Nevlan or Hall Monitor John, which will reveal to you that information about novices is kept in the Prior's chambers. Of course, in the case of Nevlan, this involves searching for ten torn out pages from a book of Ovid's (one of which is IN said chamber) so that the librarian will let you have the key to the forbidden books in the library, one of which Nevlan needs. This takes FAR longer than simply telling the correct novice, by "accident", that you plan on assassinating him.

The quest would be fun if it wasn't so utterly reliant on stealth, and being willing to venture quite far into areas which are considered trespassing. The only speech options offered to the player are for being caught out by a hall monitor on a minor infraction (such as missing Mass) or for not having someone snitch on you, when you stupidly reveal to them that you're in the monastery to murder someone.

As it stands, the most simple, least frustrating, and most BUG-FREE approach to the quest is to just storm inside and murder the correct person using prior knowledge, and that isn't fun.

How do you guys deal with equipment for stealth?
Earlier in the game I had some darker and ligther clothes under my heavier armor and simply removed my outer layer, putting me around 20 in inconspicuousness, visibility and noise.

However now I have the Padding perk and if I wear heavy armor that takes advantage of the perk I get 0 noise but ~40-50 in the others. Maybe my best move is to go cloth shopping and get some really dark low noise stuff and skip shinier armor despite the perk?

I should also mention that about half of these torn out pages require you to pick locks, meaning you need to good at the lockpicking minigame (you get a free one by looking around the church), or that you nees to steal food and trade it with one of the monks for lockpicks. Many of these torn out pages are also outside of areas that you will visit in your usual schedule, or are locked away in areas that are normally heavily populated. The quest is fun in theory, and when you manage to get several things to go right and make some progress in quick succession, it can be exciting, but by and large it is a complete mess.

if you have the padding perk, maybe some of the Dark/Black Dyed Brigadene gear would work? I'm sure it will still be more visible that just a black shirt, but it should at least allow you to not be killed by arrows in one shot, in the event that you're caught.

So, how much freedom you have in the game? can you go full vigilante and crusader and clean Boemia of any corrupt lord or filthy cuman?

Black hoods are your path to salvation.

I heavily disagree. The best approach is to sneak into the monastery at night and start killing every living thing outside of it, then either hope you got some monk with a key or lockpick the door, then kill every living thing inside.
Gotta be thorough when rooting out bandits, after all. For all you know, that naked guy on the cross could be a bandit in disguise.

I use dark (ideally black) clothing with a black brigandine, chainmail headcovering, a black hat for style, and chainmail hauberk (I also get the light armor dodging perk), Vis is 28, and Con is also around that.

killing monks is a sin, user

I am wearing a full set of plate/mail/cloth, that normally have a noise of 100, and with the padding, and stealth perks that reduce noise, my noise it at 63.
But it think it is % based so for lighter armor it might not be so significant
Also people always catch me unless I make it zero anyways, but I can keep my plate armor/chain leggings/gloves/chain coif, and padding and it drops to 0
Visibility is around 50-60 with that setup

Letting a bandit live is a worse one.
As the bible says: Kill them all and let God sort them out.

Yes I understand that. What I'm saying that if you get some of the SPECIFICALLY LABELLED gear called DARK or DYED BLACK that visibility might not be such an issue. Check the armorer in Rattay. He usually has at least the cuirass and maybe even the pauldrons.

ah yes totally misunderstood that..
I am not too concerned about that I only sneak around to locked chests, not people

If you trust the novice that's actually who you need to kill and tell him about your goal, he'll poison your food the next morning and take you back to the chambers.
Then all you need to do is first thing in the morning, take down the prior in a small window he's alone after morning mass and steal the key from him.

Run out and come back with a sword to finish the job, or keep coming back to get some loot and kills.

So I've downloaded this twice and installed and reinstalled twice.
It gives me an error of 3 missing files in the after-install check and says that "msvcp140.dll" is missing, which has something to do with Microsoft Visual C++ 2015. I try to install that apparently missing file and it says it can't because I already have a newer version installed.
So, I'm going to spend another few hours dling and installing the CODEX version because fitgirl a shit. Hopefully this one will actually work.

microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53587
stupid retard nigger

I literally said in the post you responded to that I downloaded and installed exactly what you linked, but it said I had a newer version. Read before you reply.

Where the hell do I get horse armor?
The Uzitz stable doesn't carry it, and I have no clue where else I could get it.

then uninstall it you retarded faggot nigger

eat shit kike. i'm downloading a different version of the game now.

Lets see. RPG games in medieval setting without fantasy and magik. M&B, KCD, … … ?

BTW comparing them again. Feminist M&B and patriarchal KCD. Because in KCD you can play only one and male character. There is good way to poke SJW again. If Warhorse wants to make expansion they may add female characters but hit them with real penalties to physicals stats like "stronk warrior woman" gets only 50% of strength and 70% agility.

The general trader in Merhojed sells some. I think I saw some in another blacksmith too but I can't remember where.

As years pass and grey hair shows up
And neighbor children become adults
We will look forwad to the Bannerlord
Even in afterlife

Any of you have some of Lichtenauers manual on the Longsword? He doesn't really focus on any of the basics of Longswords and instead focuses on the advance techniques right? Like I don't see any verses where he talks about the Oberhau.

you already have nsa's dick up your shitter. not running windows update doesn't change that.

Anything been done about turning in nightingales quest?

pretty bad, no combos used (although it took me 2 days to learn how to them myself, and I only know 2 by heart and to reliably), and no doesn't perfect block on the counter after a perfect block
when I fought him I had so much strength all I needed were 3 hits

also the player has injuries and is missing half his health from the battle before, considering he had a whole army to help him then..

Why are you so bad user?
Perfect block. If they hit you don't panic and spam Q, just angle it, be calm and press Q at the right time.
Nice quick strikes inbetween parries, then back off when you're low on stamina.

wrong.

How is M&b femminist?
Playing a female gives you maluses.

nigger

This is my first fight in the game. I always ran away and call guards

This racist game sucks, but for completely different reasons.

fitgirl a shit

agreed

Are you roleplaying as a cowardly peasant or something..?
At least it saves you right before the fight

How is KuCkeD community's not a sect?

What is a name of a gentleman on your picture?

Practice with the guard Captain. You'll learn the timings with practice but the general idea is to angle your sword where they've got theirs and while they're swinging press Q. If you ever get perfect blocked back you'll know, always be on the defensive after you've been perfect blocked.
If you swing and they haven't perfect blocked, go on the offensive for a little. If you hit someone you'll notice a portion of the star turns white if you've unlocked a combo, attack from that side to carry on the combo.

Mendacious Mendoza

Man , dude really got fat

So it's totally ok game's full of glitches and unsolvable quests and if 80% of content is cut if there's no niggers?

I believe Vavra falseflagged whole SJW attack using ks cash for PR reasons. There's like thousands niggerless games and no one ever gives a shit.

hmmmm

I can't unsee Radzig as Charls Carrol

HE CANT

>check his youtube/twitter to see if he actually said anything he didn't, fuck you
Didn't he already go through something like this?

So, in the end what is the verdict? Is this a Christian game or not?

No, its a catholic game.

Is there a way to turn the lock slower during picking? Or do I just have to git gud and get a steady hand?

He didn't get fat, he's probably still at a healthy BMI, but the dude certainly did gain weight.

I don't get it, what's going on in this image?

If you use a gamepad, apparently.
But once you get your lockpicking skill up, it really isn't a problem anymore.

I alluded to this in my post, but didn't spell it out.

You can also steal it from the very backroom of the kitchen storage area, if you don't Henry to be going around knocking out elderly Priors. This does not change the fact that the most efficient way to advance through the quest is to just run in and murder Pious using previous knowledge. What you've also stated here, as I did, is that the second most efficient way to complete the quest is to play Henry as an absolute moron who goes around telling people his very secret plan. It's poorly designed, and the player is actually punished for trying to do a good job of infiltrating, by having the quest become a humongous timesink.

What a good alchemy system needs is meaningful interaction between ingredients and meaningful effect of acting upon ingredients. For instance, "combining X with Y typically produces effect A, with exception Z, in which case the effect is B". Or "boiling this ingredient for X time multiplies all its effects by 2x, but overcooking it halves all effects instead". After these rules have been established, you sprinkle the system with a bunch of interesting interactions and a learning process (from literature and experimentation), and you have a fun alchemical system. Also, don't forget to add limitations to avoid the Morrowind situation, which is fun but does not make for a balanced game mechanic.

Of course this won't really fit into a game like KCD, I was merely brainstorming here.

I just hit my dpi switch and go to my super low setting on the mouse. I recommend trying it if you've got a mouse like that.

Perturbed Pablo

Never going to get this rpg but I will always dream

Cabreado Carlitos.

Apprehensive Alejandro

i can't decide who's more pathetic.The retarded mexican who's shit at videogames?The people responding to him asking him to return and make a stream when they know he's shit?Or (you) for saving that image and posting it in a good thread?

I want to relive my exciting tabletop adventure of trying to beat a demon to death with a stick.
Never agree to random characters, especially if you're mid-campaign

Nothing will be as fun as watching a powerfull character get killed by a peasant with a pitchfork covered in shit, or having your balls mutate and run off to join a chaos warband.

Spic shills someone else playing a big new release, fanbase eats him alive for going a quarter of a year doing no-effort streams and unedited movie podcasts with his friends instead of the relatively quality videos they're cucking up their patreonbux for.

Obligatory Sengoku Jidai mod.

Hyborian age mod for Bonnerlord and this.

NON NOBUS DOMINE!
CALL THE POPE!
AVE MARIA!
DEUS VULT!

yeah
I am so sad Onin no Ran for M&B died. This game would be even better for it I think

I just wish there was a reconquista mod and slain moors.

There's Gekokujo for Warband.

godfucking damnit, this game is unoptimized as fuck; my i3/4gb/gtx750 toaster couldnt run it.

i played every new game from mid-high setting with little to no problem, this was the only game that made me feel i have an outdated rig.

Kommenian restoration mod never ever.

Crusades.

yeah maybe.. but Onin was created by people who genuinely really cared about it, if you look at the dead forums half of the threads are discussing history, tactics, how weapons interact and so on. I haven't heard of this one, but that mod had heart

you do have an outdated rig

3/10

Does sabaton have any songs about the crusades?
Ive seen their songs about the conflicts between the protestants and catholics and about modern day jihadists, but never crusades.

The possibilities are endless

"Two snakes coming together… Facing each other! But they're one." - Henry of Skalitz ~1404

i do but why do games from this same year say otherwise?

my sadness grows

I swear every line of this movie is quote worthy. Why aren't movies like this made anymore?
inb4 jews
yes, it's jews

This game is absolutely problematic. No niggers, dykes, trannies, and otherkin in medieval Bohemia. What the hell were they thinking. It's the current year.

it's true that it's not very optimized, but how many of the other games you mentioned use cryengine

Worst of all, positive image of Christianity, how dare they?

It took me a good few hours to get used to people aggressively exclaim JESUS CHRIST as a greeting rather than its modern usage. I felt like I was startling everyone.

Which one is that again ? Is it the one with the birbs or with the night patrol ?
If it's the night patrol, reloading at the beggining of the dice game triggered the event correctly, the game saves right at the start of the dice game.
If it's about the birbs, you need to have the objective correctly update to "Trap set" in your journal (the traps should then also appear in your minimap as objectives B, C and D, if they don't it means you need to pick them up and replace them again). I managed to unbug that quest by taking the trap after it was dropped but not "set" in the journal, moving it to my horse, exiting the menu, moving it back to be again and finally dropping it again.

The story is pretty linear, you can commit some crimes here and there but that's pretty much it. The biggest interest of the game is watching your character grow going from peasant who gets his shit pushed in by hobo bandits to a full fledged knight who can do pretty much anything. The prologue is specifically set that way, several times Henry is shown powerless and inept at a few activities. If you enjoy this kind of games with a distint progression of your character that is acknowledged by NPCs and very palpable by yourself, you will like this game as there is a lot of areas where you character can improve. If you're looking for something where you can influence greatly the world around you from the choices you make, you are going to disappointed.

My sides have been vaporized!

Dude1: This game is in urgent need of diversity! There's not a single PoC!

Dude2: Well, there are Jews, some Turkic peoples known as Cumans and other Europeans represented in the game. They did everything they could to be as historically accurate as possible.

Dude1: WTF? I don't give a damn about Jews or those Cums. I want BLACK POC!

Dude2: Why? Are you anti-Semitic?

REAL HUMAN BEANER

The game is 80% dialogue.

European Kojima?

I'm gonna need context for this webm pal

This

Apply yourself friend.

But it's neither kind of game. For instance, can you lock-pick a horse's vagina in either of those? No, no you can't.

My Brother in Christ

No because, unlike Kojima, he doesn't felate himself(he can't because of the gut).

You haven't played the game, have you?

She's 14 by the way.

What a horrible cucked age.

Also she's Bulgarian, which is pretty evident(not just the language, you could guess with the sound turned off). Bulgarians are half roach and all fucking degenerate, even the nominally "Slav" half of them can't be called Slavic anymore.

Bulgarians are a disgrace on the Slavic race, knowing no shame, pride or virtue. Really, there's no redeeming qualities about Bulgarians, not even their women(which can be bought cheap).

jesus christ, talk about failed parenting, if there was any

Yeah, after killing the men and looting the house and seeing a lone woman approach the area, I thought "Hey, Loverslab could make a pretty good mod for this situation".
Maybe they could cough up a few mods in the near future?
How mod-able is this game anyway?

And what are you insulting cunt ?
Who are you to talk of virute?
Bulgarian women are top tier and regularly win beauty contests on a european scale.

In what way ? Not winning solo against the ottoman empire ? Being communism cucked by fellow slavs ? Having Russia actively support ugoslavians in distancing Macedonia from you ?
In what way retard ?
I bet your mother could be bought for cheap.

Not at 14, yid. Reported for childfucker.

no one asked you virgin

Mod tools will be released soon.

laura loomer, the tire jew. she's crazy as fuck.

Sweet.
I can't wait to desolate the countryside.

Only if she doesn't have STDs and or completely used up bits…which let's be honest she's got both.

If she doesn't, then yes because in Bulgaria you can get away with it. It's illegal but if there ever was a country to break the law in.

She's the son of a degenerate Pop/Folk singer - who is also Bulgarian. Like I said, Bulgarians are barely people. They lack absolutely any sense of shame, pride, virtue or morality.

Well, I'm not a Bulgaro-Mongrel degenerate for one.

But if you want the in-depth breakdown, you'd have to ask why your country is in such shits that poor people from other 3rd world countries go to shop in Bulgaria.

Just because they're the most willing to suck the judges' dicks doesn't make them beautiful.

You're a people devoid of humanity, of shame, of pride, of virtue, of any kind of moral compass. You're disgraceful, and you have the fucking gall to attach your degenerate name to the proud race of Slavs? Fuck you and your dirty Turk ancestors.

Motherfucker we were never close. It's not enough that you try to steal our cultural heritage, our language and our traditions but you want us to be "close" with you? Fuck you Turk, you'll never be Slavic no matter how much you weep into your 14th century straw pillow.

this might have meant something 15 years ago

From an interview
They have to get the a yes from Crytek too.

15 years ago you could buy an entire town in Bulgaria for a 12 pack of Coke and some gum.

Not even shitting you, the old man once spent 3 weeks in a massive, luxurious villa for the equivalent of 5 Euro. Even today Bulgarians are poor - and that's by Slav standards.

You have to be in dire straights before working class Slavs can call you poor.

Did you see a sign saying dead nigger storage outside?

Making a sword with my wife's son

Wencislaus, get the urethra stretcher. We have a heathen on our hands!

I FUCKING KNEW IT

top kek

How does it feel to be such a dumbass, that every notable country in the region and outside it has brainwashed you into thinking you are not bulgarian ?
How does it feel to have so little basis for a country that you steal bulgarian kings and call them your own ?
How does it feel to be so delusional that you believe you believe egyptians are macedonians ?

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT WE ARE CLOSER NOW AND THAT THE BRAINWASHING IS FADING AWAY

And above all, how does it feel to be brainwashed so badly, that your arguments against bulgarian boil down to:

Oh boy, am I going to have some fun in the future.
I may actually buy the game if they fix some of the atrocious bugs and follow through with their mod tools.

Hey, I never made a claim to piety.
If there were female Cumans I would solely target them.
Off topic but I hope they add decapitation to the game.
It'd be fun to cut their legs off and watch them squirm for a while.

Wouldn't it be the people paying the borderwall jumper to not play videogames through his patreon?

Are there great swords and 2 handlers in this game?

Even middle age Bohemia could not rid themselves of the cuckolds

And there you have it, "macedonians" thinking "their" culture is stolen by half the balkans because it sure looks like this when you have no culture to begin with. Next thing you'll say is that Alexander the great was not greek.
By the way did your country change its name yet so Greece would let you in the EU?

Your logic is flawless, mate.

Not bad. Personally I don't subscribe to the historical revisionism of VMRO - a party of criminals and gangsters of which most have Bulgarian passports and have clear links to Bulgar politicians. As such, I only go with the confirmed history of my people - the one you miserably try to claim is yours…despite you being pagan turks at the time that didn't even speak a European language.

Who even on God's green earth has ever said something so ridiculous? If you're referring to the Ptolymeic dynasty…yes, they were Greek Macedons. What's wrong with this? Is Bulgarian education so bad they don't even teach classical history?

We don't hate you, we pity you.
On the contrary, you don't possess the intellectual capacity for Fascism. You were so massively cucked by Papa and his Jewry that you still cling to Marxist-Bolshevism as if it were a legitimate political philosophy.

You are literally descendents of bulgars and ancient balkanic tribes, though. Alexander, ptolemy et al not only were ethnic greeks, but were from southern macedonia.

I didn't even know bulgarians browsed this site. They seem very hostile.

Lots of bulgars here.

remember when these threads were about video games

Yes, Hungary also does a march of SS men and other defenders of budapest on their retreat out of budapest.

GENESTEALERS!

Interesting. I did not know they still celebrated national socialism. Might be why they got shit on in thread.
Yes yes, you are turbo oldfag, practically bones and dust now compared to the whippernsappers, we got it.

The only good christian rock song

I've been having these shitflingings with macedonians for at least 6 years. Odd that you haven't noticed.

Hey mod. Don't be a fag now. I had 24 bans on the day of the exodus. Don't do it for free.

I don't recall a lot of arguments with macedonians on Holla Forums the past 4(?) years, but I got a shit memory too. You guys shouldn't fight then, macedonians and bulgarians are both white, and it'd be a shame weakening each other instead of other enemies.

It's a long painful history of wars, brainwashing and invented history. First brainwashing attempts by the turkroaches, then russian influence, ugoslavian interests in macedonia and etc.
These things are very hard to heal. With macedonians the branwashing was so bad at times they viewed us as more evil than the turks who would take children from both sides and make them jannisaries.
It will be a while before the current macedonians come around

god tier taste confirmed

lel

Wetbread

I think Macedonians have a bigger bone to pick with Greece than Bulgaria.

Aren't they former steppeniggers that only adopted a slavic language later on?

She's been using that for as long as I've been downloading her repacks

I think they are the steppeniggers who brought the slavic languages to the area. Back in the day, no one spoke slavic in the balkans

pretty sure the actual slavs, like Serbs and Croats, did speak a slavic language.

Politically? Yes. The problem, however, is largely due to the previous government being fucking retards(read: a bunch of Bulgarian infiltrators) and the Greek government being absolutely infantile.

We've been calling ourselves Macedonians for 1,000 years. The Byzantines called us Macedonians, the Turks called us Macedonians. We are Macedonians. Not Greek Macedonians, Slavic Macedonians.

That said, we do have some historical gripe with Greeks - that being about one Aegean Macedonia's worth of gripe being that we lived there for a millennium before the, at the time Fascist, Greek government(for whom Macedonians actually fought against Communists and the Nazis beforehand) decided to exile most of the "slavophones" - lotsa people lost their ancestral homes, lots got bayoneted or shot.

That said, our beef with Bulgaria goes even further back as, while the Greeks have stolen our land(or taken it back, depending on how you look at it), the Steppenigger Mongrelians want to steal our entire nation. In order to lend themselves legitimacy as Slavs - which they're not - they've taken to stealing every part of Macedonian history that they can.

Also, Mods, if you're such massive fags as to ban me for this one again…well…I can't take the dicks out of your mouths. But I WOULD like to go back to talking about Kingdom Shaming: Degenerates.

Realistically they mingled with both Balkan tier and eastern slavs for centuries not unsimilar to Hungary. Steppeniggers one day and culture melting pot and the bulwark of Christianity the next.

Back in what day? We talking Rome? When Slavs migrated to the area they talked slav The written language and regional differences appeared with time and foreign influences. Mostly Byzantines and Catholics with roaches later.

Are you on Crack? The Bulgars adopted Slavic Language and religion(orthodoxy) in the late 9th century, by which point Slavs were well established in the region.

Slavs came just before the Bulgarians and definitely did speak Slavic(no shit). Hell, Old Church Slavonc had to be invented before the Turkofags decided to steal their newly acquired subjects sense of civilization.

it's a bit more complicated - multiple waves of steppeninggers as you call them, settled and mixed with the slavs who already living there

the slavic language was artificially created by the Byzantines to spread their influence, later when they gave up on it and its creators and their students persecuted a bulgarian king took them in, which turned out to be a pretty good political move

90% of their "bulwarking" was as Pagan mercenaries for the Byzantines.

After that they stopped being useful and, at times, helped the Ottomans - hell they're partially responsible for the downfall of the Eastern Roman Empire.

No, Cyril and Methodius for one example helped codify the language into written language. They didn't invent it from scratch.

I was making more of a point in relation to Hungary but Russians had designs for them as a proxy against the roaches for centuries.

As are Crusaders, Serbs/Slavs, Venetians, other Byzantines, Genoans, the French, Catholics in general and a whole lot other.

The serbs were also steppeniggers who invaded the region. The croats, idk, but they possibly were steppeniggers too.

Yep, pretty much this. It's just ridiculous when you claim WE WUZ ALEXANDERZ, because that's factually wrong, but oh well.

Back in the day before they migrated to the balkans, when did you think i was talking about?

It depends on your definition of being a steppenigger in this case, i guess, but i guess you're right that the bulgars werent the first steppeniggers to bring the slavic languages to the balkans.

Nigger are you a downie?!

1: Slavic language has been a thing since before the Roman split

2: Slavic WRITTEN language was created by two Macedonian Slavs(granted, in service to the Byzantine Orthodox church)

3: What Bulgarian King? This was before Bulgaria adopted Slavic culture and language. Boris the 1st came just after.

Bulgarian education is absolutely trash.

Bulgarian butthurt on display. No, Serbs were one of the primordial - read first - Slavic ethnicities and form the core of one of the four main Slavic groups.

Croats are funny Serbs.

Once again, not me(or indeed us). This is largely the result of VMRO - a "right wing christian nationalist" party with Bulgarian passports, friends and paychecks.

You can't bring a language you don't possess, Roach. Bulgarian education is absolute trash.

Well, goddamn. I think you're talking shit tier bait but nice digits.

Only when they have a sense of humor :^)

Anyways, what's your favorite Bug about KCD? Personally, it's the one where the whole world refuses to render properly and you have invisible people and empty suits running allover the place. That's my personal favorite.

Funny as in "not right" or "amusing". I love Croats, they're some of my favorite people, but they need to get over this shit with Serbia.

We need to get our sense of brotherhood back, it's what The Old Man would've wanted.

yeah I did mix it up.. I assumed it was about the written language. Inventing a language from scratch is pretty much impossible (how'd you get the people to use it?). And how can you really say when a language was created when they continually evolve from one another, and the creation of the written word intended for Moravia is an isolated event

Doesnt matter that they were the original slavs there. They still were steppeniggers. Also, i'm not a bulgarian.

Well, that's retarded i guess.

What? I just said that he was right when he said that the bulgars werent the ones who brought the language there.

Stairs. I havent had other serious bugs, only the game failing to render certain pieces of clothing until i get close. hats and bracers, mostly. might have to do with the options i picked

My main complaint about the game is the Alchemy system and how much of a fucking wasted potential it has
It has all this complexity and step-by-step preparation, but the only thing you can do with it are fixed recipes, you can't make custom potions, this is perfect case study of added complexity without adding any depth

Never were Steppeniggers.
No steppes around the Southern Baltics/Eastern Poland, mate. It's mostly just woods there - certainly was 1500 years ago.

Bulgaria is larger as a territory and had more slavs on it than ancient macedonia. That said they were not divided back then.
You have no nation. You are not descendants of alexander macedon, nor are do you have connection the the egyptians. You are an invented country as old as the 19th century.

There was no divison of slavs back then numbskull.
This is your invented divison.

Pretty sure that train left the station for good.

Steppe niggers are mongols or at least altaic people. Horsefuckers.

There's still a difference between completely inventing it in the vein of Tolkien and enforcing your own language with missionaries or soldiers until some bastardized version takes hold. Modern Macedons are a good and relative example of that.

Swamps and mountains too.

I definitely agree - that said, that's pretty much the case with any game. Even the ones that let you "create custom potions" are lists of recipes and it's very easy to come up with a dud when you mix components that don't match.

With that said, it certainly matches the style of the times though. People tended to use "common wisdom" or "ancient tradition" when messing around with herbs and poisons.

Even then, the only people that really fucked around with actual poisons were herbalists, old wisewomen and apothecaries - which made up a very tiny portion of the population.

Most medicine was "what worked for grammy" and even the idea of books of remedies and medicinal recipes(most of which were bunk or harmful) only came up AFTER the printing press. Sure, some existed, but those were mostly closely guarded secrets traded around by monks and academics.

Literally serbian propaganda from the times of ugoslavia from your highschool.
So VMRO is building odd monuments in skopie then and claiming greatness for macedonians ?
Ancient bulgarian is a thing and has enough artifacts leftover to prove it. The slavic alphabet is based on it, but the relation with russian is undeniable as these are brother languages.

Meanwhile ancient macedonian… is just a dialect of greek. Like modern macedonian is just a dialect of bulgarian.

The setting is so detailed that it has gameplay in places you don't expect. And no, doing seemingly mundane tasks are usually not boring in this game because of the level of detail. For example in the monastery quest you can talk to monks about monastery politics and just like in real life you have access to the most information because its the only place with a collection of books. There is a lot to do in this game besides combat. That's not to say you can't make the game about combat if you are a warrior, but most of the quests don't even involve combat aside from incidental combat you may encounter on the road. The last quest I did was helping an estranged girl find a home since her family is dead and she married a scumbag who got hanged and it only involved talking to people.
That said there is a lot missing from this game that can be added by mods. I think with mods this game has the potential to become the ultimate medieval life simulator.

It didn't, not before Bulgaria expanded over Byzantine Macedonia. That said, that people was largely one and the same. The Turk Bulgar part of Bulgaria was the main difference.

Your nation isn't much older, Roach. Most *nations* don't date much before the 19th century. That said, our people - and thus our national heritage - is about as old as Slavs living on the Balkans.

By 900? Not much, no. Later? Yes. That said, the Slavs that lived in the Byzantine province of Macedonia were Macedonian Slavs, hence you being a retard.

A man can always dream of better days.

That's poppy. Literally in some cases seeing thin poppy tea was used as an analgetic and to calm everyone from wounded to crying babies. People who lived in a area for ages generally knew what plant is harmful and what could be used as a poultices or whatever. Folk remedies and shit.

You're waaaay off if you think that's the origin of FYR Macedonia.

Also the dominant anthropological theory as of yet.

They were. New government now, all that shit's either on pause or in the works for getting canned as soon as economically viable.

You mean Turkish. The word you're looking for is Turkish. Everything else you said here is bullshit of the highest order.

Honestly, why am I even taking your bait?

Not of the country no, but of the nation. There's a difference between a Nation(being a people with a distinct identity, culture, language and shared history) and a State(being a governing body).

The Country is as old as 1945, the idea of the Country is as old as the 1870s, give or take. The idea of the Macedonian National identity is about as old as well. The National Heritage, however, is about as old as it gets for any Slavic people.

Before bulgaria you were a mere province of the byzantines. like the other slavs. There was nothing special about you.
I will not be told this by someone who is being overrun by Albanians.
The wars we fought to keep the turks away are way beyond your capability as is fighting against an empire, be it the byzantine or ottoman one.
Macedonian named after the region not the invented nationality. There was nothing special or different about them or their eastern brothers.

The dominant theory was also that all homo sapiens came from africa. Which is being proven wrong.
No you buffon. I am talking about the clusterfuck of unrelated monuments you build in skopie.
Turkic people and turkish people are a different thing.Learn the difference make.
You are the bait user.

What you call national heritage I call fabrication and brainwashing-by-bayonet. Or are you suggesting Bulgars didn't enforce their language, their laws, forcibly converted and renamed the population they (((found))) in that region? Is this Albanians were Illyrians and there were pyramids in Bosnia shit we're talking about?

Bulgarians, rather.

No John, you are the Cuckolds.
And then John fucked Stephanie

What's with the butthurt niggers ITT? All slavs are garbage can tier, so seeing you fling shit at each other is amusing, but fuck off back to Holla Forums or whatever board you crawled out of.

At least he was a nobleman and not a nigger.

If the scots told you king arthur was a scott and had their alternative history where they colonized india alone you would have a similar shitstorm.

I hate that the quartered combat jacket you steal from the Talmberg Armory in your quest to escape talberg (to run off and bury your parents) is the best outer armor in the game. It looks like fucking ass

What? I'm pretty sure that plate armor is better than whatever you're talking about. If you're still at that part of the game you haven't even left the prologue.

It goes over plate

And after Bulgaria…we were a mere province of the Byzantines…and then the Serbs…and then the Turks…and then the Greeks and then the Greeks sold the region your way before taking it back and then Yugoslavia happened.

What's your point?

The fact that our country is slowly being given over to mudslimes doesn't change the fact that you're a Roach by blood.

And wars FOR the Ottomans.

And the nation gets it's name from the region, being the descendants of the Slavic people of that region. You, meaning Bulgarians, not being this because you're Roaches.

That's fine but is unrelated to the topic. Bulgarian state propaganda is about as valid as VMRO propaganda about "Macedonians being the primordial humans".

Guess who built them, moron.

Same language group, same cultural group, same genetic group. You're Turks, Roach.

You can call it what you like, you've demonstrated that Bulgarian education isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

I'm not suggesting it, it's a fact of science. You don't go from being called Mehmet Khan to being called Boris without some pretty serious changes.

I can't think of anything else they might be. Not pure illyirians, no, but what else? They certainly aren't fucking Kurds.

Don't you know Maians learned the Calendar from a Bosnian Muslim shepherd? Bosnians Wus Kangz Maine!

I actually never picked that one up. Is it not the same as literally any other combat jupon? There's a ton of them in the game.

I wouldn't say a ton, but they all look more or less the same with maybe +-1 in stats.

What kind of a peasant are you? I bet you make your living tilling soil and doing honest work! God how revolting!

That jacket is worth 1300 Groschen so I doubt it would be worn by any peasant. Also it's supposed to be worn over armor; if you can afford armor, you're probably not a peasant.

Where exactly is that thing anyway? I definitely would have kept something worth that much if I found it in the armory. All I found was a normal Talmberg waffenrock, shield, common bascinet, gambeson and padded chausses and coif.

Also, 1st mod that needs to come out for this game is one that slows down the rate at which you become dirty and your clothes are damaged.

I swear to fucking god I get off my horse and 30 paces later I'm literally covered in cow shit. How?! FUCKING HOW?! HOW IS MY HELMET BROWN AND MY GAMBESON TORN?! I walked through a fucking puddle and now I look like I just got out of a sewer!

It's kind of ridiculous.

Arnauts or a strain of roach or possibly roach gypsies. As for "Macedonians" they've been brainwashed so many times in the last two centuries alone they have less of an ancient legacy or root than your average US state. Communist fabrication made to fight Bulgarian fabrication which in turn fought Serb fabrication which in yet another turn fought a roach one. And that's not even the bottom of that rabbit hole.

Actually by 1400 most commoners could afford some armor, professional soldiers could even afford brigandines and plate(men-at-arms).

Waffenfrocks are worn over armor too, same for hoods.

I can't tell but there may be a hidden effect for clothes where if you launder them at a bath they stay clean for longer. Also this is why well to do people had separate set of clothes just for travelling, even in real life you would be amazed at how a layer of filth just begins to coat your entire body when travelling while exposed.

Nothing I've said thus far can be demonstrated as being false, quite the contrary. Everything I've said is factually true and it's easy as piss to verify for yourself.

1:Check when Slavs came to Macedonia.
2:Check when Bulgars came to Macedonia
3: Check when Bulgars converted to Slav language, religion and(over time) culture.
4:Agree with me because it's the only valid position left.

I couldn't say, it's been ages since I've picked it up. It had to have been right next to the quest marker in an easy or very easy locked chest

As a follow up, my personal pick for feature that would make this game a million times better is outfits. Managing my clothes isn't incredibly tedious but it would be a noted improvement.

Yeah but it's evident that waffenfrocks are much more simply made than that exquisite jacket.

If there is such an effect, it lasts a very short while. I got absolutely filthy because I got off my horse for a combined time of 2.5 minutes to kill and loot some Cummans.

It's not even travel - because I travel on horse mostly, even between shops - it's whenever I have to get OFF the horse to talk to someone.

At this point, I don't even wear my full armor - so I don't look like absolute shit in combat and I only put on my fancy Charisma Clothes(a combined 15-6 Chr) on special occasions so I don't have to bathe twice the same day because you can't launder shit that isn't on you.

I know it's "easy" to get filthy because I've done a lot of traveling up and down dusty and muddy bits of terrain and….I'd have to roll in it to get as filthy as the character gets within the day. Boots? That makes sense. The rest? How?

Rate my Henry

You were not a thing before the 19th century.
We lived together. We lost to the ottomans together. We rebelled against the ottomans together. But when bulgaria was freed it was too weak to get all it's territory together and the treachery of serbs and greeks only helped worsen things. You were just a victim of the clusterfuck around the balkan and two world wars.
I have made genetic tests on me boyo. I am more slav than you are.
But to keep the banter, do remind me which country changes it's views based on the actions of albanians.
That would be your beloved serbshitters. Against bulgarians, french and etc. christians.
Slavs weren't native to the balkans too so what is your point? Bulgarians have little to do with roaches other than warring with them. This is you unable to grasp the turkic vs turkish thing.
VMRO is a non-factor in bulgaria. An irrelevant small party.
But one that triggers you because the party is as old as your country is.
Monuments of things you never were. A clusterfuck of a capital of a people with stolen roots.
We are slavs and so are you. We are as much turks as you are albanian.

As opposed to fabricated ugoslavian education huh :^)
Bulgars and bulgarians are different things, like turkish is not the same as turkic.
You are really dumb for a make.
Is this what they teach you in that albanian school of yours ?

Everyone enforced something at one point. The difference with macedonia is that the bulgarian dialect of the region was taken, altered further and presented as a unique thing, which it isn't.
This was supposed to help take the region and use it for ugoslavia. Bulgaria was weak at that time and couldn't oppose enough.
The macedon bulgarian rebels there were slaughtered, it was forbidden for a macedonian man to call himself bulgarian. Heavy repressive actions were taken against civilians so that the lie could become reality for the newer generations.

And it did.
Just look at this make shitter here.

Here in the western part of bulgaria people can easily speak with macedonians and watch macedonian news. It's just a dialect, not a separate language. Never was.

You are the ignorant tiny macedonian manw with 100 years worth of fabricated history.
One you cannot give up even as albanians swallow you up.
A shameful blood brother.

Do you enjoy being half blind in combat?

Seems to me like one of the better visors, I saw one before that made you 90% blind. That one, at least, looks to have rectangular eye holes.

Check when you're talking out of your ass? I can sympathize with Nationalism and pride for clay but well fabricated lineage is something of an lost art these days. Current year Macedons have as much of an ancient or even medieval tier claim to that name or ties to the people that historically lived on that land centuries ago as your average Martian.

Granted. But in my defense English is my fourth language. Also a roach by any other name is still a roach :^)

Really, really shitty bait though.

What magnificent advancements in productivity! And they call it the dark ages.

compared to the lower rank helmets its absolutely fine, and why would you be too much of a peasant to not wear a beautiful visored helm

Why are you cucking yourself with Bianca's Ring? All it does is increase visibility. A simple silver ring increases your charisma and I'm sure there are even better options.

I can't argue that the Hounskull isn't the best head armor in the game, but I can't stand losing half my vision. I stick with the (ugly as shit and less protective) kettle hat because it's the best open-faced armor available.

Maybe it's because I have a 16:10 aspect ratio, I lose a LOT more screenspace

That makes a lot of sense actually. Now you know the real reason knights prefer to stay mounted. Who wants to clean that armor every time?
Well that doesn't surprise me that you got dirty quickly. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the game made you dirty just for looting. You would be on your hands and knees after all.
One thing I will mention is that you can easily kill Cumans without getting off your horse. Maybe that will help you stay clean. But they don't say fighting is a dirty business for no reason.

Do you enjoy getting shot in the face?

How is a person from asia a roach ? How is a person who has dedicated his life to fighting roaches and has fought much more than you ever have, a roach ?
Why are you a retard ?

Do you remember where you found that arm, hand and leg armor? All of it looks like an upgrade over what I've got

Big talk from people who needed Austrians, Germans and a Typhoid plague to barely force an orderly retreat from an enemy rearguard. The same enemy that despite smaller numbers bloodied your nose and won every time you came dick swinging.

And no, thankfully I'm neither Bulgar or Bulgarian, I just happen to like history.

I think I bought it from the various armour merchants. There's a second salesman in sasau who sells good equipment like the rattay merchant.
That or I think I got it from a treasure map. The treasure maps drop really good unique equipment.
Also does anyone know how to improve the rain texture? I used to have it really good but fiddled with my settings and now it looks like a pixelated mess

Has to be the treasure, I've got a bunch of those but haven't bothered searching, the merchant in sasau has crap

What ? Are you imagining things again ? It was the black plague that was spreading at the time before the Ottomans came here that weakened the balkans and byzantium alike.

Jesus Christ do you WORK for the Bulgarian government? Can you try to at least sound like you're not just parroting their lies.

Sure you are, and I'm Pope Pious XII.

So did you.

Irrelevant. Learn to read.

A Roach by any other name is still a cockroach.

I said nothing about Bulgarian VMRO, I was talking about Macedonian VMRO - which is owned, run and operated by men with Bulgarian passports, Bulgarian friends and Bulgarian money in their pockets. And no, VMRO-DPMNE is not as old as Macedonia, it only goes as far back as '91.

I like this, you've realized you're talking shit so you're just trying to divert now.

Sure thing, babe. Keep telling yourself that and it'll be true some day.

For a country you can't spell right you seem to be absolutely obsessed with it.

Yes, the people that made your country a thing and who's blood runs through your veins are different from you.

Maybe there's also a difference between Anglo-Saxons and Englishmen, too.

I'm not going to address the language bullshit because if the entire body of linguistic science can't get through your retarded, indoctrinated skull I certainly won't.

Like just before when the opposite happened…except this didn't actually happen.

This would be kind of like a Greek saying Slav Macedonians are actually Greek because half of Northern Greece speaks fluent Macedonian.

This is Latin, the Romans did this. Cyrilic on the other hand was invented by a bunch of Macedonians during a time when that part of Macedonia was Byzantine.

Sure thing, effendi, and maybe dogs can become whales with no change to their DNA.

Bulgarians are so indoctrinated they're actually incapable of linear logic. This…this is worse than I thought.

I'm pretty sure I bought the arms from sassau though, perhaps they stock better sets later?

There fucking is! The Anglo-Saxon were the french speaking faggots the who have invaded England with papal blessing. There are still tensions from King Harod's tragic defeat left, especially in the form of class differences and paranoid race hatred against Germans.

I'm not, check and see.

Well if I lived in a house, and my father lived in my house, and my grandfather lived in my house surely I am my grandfather's grandson and the house belongs to me.

And I suppose the English are entirely unrelated to the Anglo-Saxons and Denmark has nothing to do with Danes. Top logic.

Right, I'm done!

I think I'll go and play the game now.

Thank fuck, tired of you inbred niggers.

Have you tried it? It's cancer. Besides, you can't get your weapon skills(not counting bow) or defense up that way.

Has never happened, I've never actually even been shot and I fight Cumans just for shits and giggles. Mostly, unless the enemies are armored or there's more than 3 I don't even bother to put on my full armor(just a gambeson, vembraces, hunting gloves, riding boots and the splinted/rivited leg thingies). I get hit rarely enough as is without having to get my armor filthy just to take a saber strike that either isn't going to land or isn't going to hurt me anyways.

Can you deny that you were a weak piece of shit after the liberation from the ottomans ?
You keep talking like a tard and your proof is in macedonian bullshit every single time.
Quite relevant when you claim being ancient greeks.
Because those bulgarian macedonians still know their roots and fight for them. Even after systematic murder.
You haven't said anything of value to give argue about that.
I've done genetic tests m8. Maybe you should too.
I'm spelling it in bulgarian. Don't really care about a the english version of the country.
Who made the country and who populates it are not the same thing.
This is documented m8. Lying about civilian deaths is not ok even for a blood brother.

They used to say exactly that before they gave up on territorial claims to you.
Not really macedonian, but within the borders of macedonia then, which was in the bulgarian borders boyo.
Odd how the person we rebelled with in the past against the ottomans is now calling his brother mehmet and being a fag.
Who told you this shit ? Do you have any proof past macedonian propaganda ?

Fuck off. The turks always had numerical advantage.

Anyone got any idea how to get the Heretic bitch to leave for Father Godwyn? I'd just as soon burn her but I don't want to get in the shits with Hanush.

Nothing I try works, at this point I'm halfway through convincing myself to fast travel to Rattay just so I can take a bath then travel back to Uzhlitz just to talk to her.

OK I gotta admit confusing Anglo saxons for Normans is pretty fucking retarded. How do you get arguably the most culturally defining and significant event in English history wrong?

Didn't know it didn't train your skills. Hopefully that's just an oversight they patch out later. I am personally pretty paranoid and I know from watching streams that bows instakill to the unprotected face seemingly always.

Yes, I am reading up on it right now after the fact I have realized my fuckup. The people I meant are actually the Anglo-Normans. The Anglo-Saxons are the fucking English unless you consider the period in which they actually settled to England. Then yes, there was a difference between Anglo-Saxons and the native English.

By mistaking Anglo-Saxon for a synonym for Anglo-Normans. Which is a bunch gobbledygook, because Normans and Saxons were two distinct people from two different regions. They weren't even in the picture during the first Saxon settlements in England.

Part Serbian part Bulgarian.
Is illiteracy a common trait in Bulgaria? I certainly wouldn't be surprised.

Sure, sure, and there are no Armenians in Turkey and there never were.

Yes, I have. Learn to read.

I believe you, I also believe in the flying spaghetti monster, the flat earth and that bread with yeast in it is the way to Satan.

Kek

Kek

And they were exactly what you are - Wrong.

Pic related is a map of the Byzantine Empire at the time, tell me if Thesalonica is within the purple.

Yes, we did. We also rebelled with the Albos and the Greeks. Just because you rebelled against one brand of cockroach doesn't stop you from being another brand of cockroach, effendi.

Yes. Yes I do. It's called "genetics". And if you're talking about the transition of Bulgars into "Slavs" look up who Boris I was and what he did. Also tell me if Khan Omrutag sounds particularly Slavic to you.

I'm afraid the Angles and the Normans never interbred. You're looking for plain old "Normans" lad.

Given that England comes from Angleland - land of the Angles - no, there's no difference between the English and Anglo-Saxons. The Anglo-Saxons wiped out the local population when they moved over - sort of like the Slavs did the various celtic, illyric, thracian and greek populations of the Balkans.

Now if you were to say "There's a difference between the English and Britons" you'd be correct. It would be a non sequitur, but it would be a correct one.

As a note, Bulgarians are internationally renowned as being highly uneducated. This must be why.

So according to Eurogamer this game is absolutely problematic. DIdn't know having no children in videogame is such an issue.

It is when you're a pedophile.
Seriously though, children have no place in 99% of vidya and they require a bunch of extra work from the animators, modellers, riggers and VAs for what is essentially window dressing

So, if we can focus on the actual game, and not some extremely butthurt toilet cleaners - the herb woman is not here and I've gathered all the shit I have to give her for the Siege quest. The marker shows her here, but she's nowhere in sight. Am I fucked?

They are called Anglo-Normans anyway. Apparently because they still stayed in England; land of the Angles. That they are plain Normans might affect their narcissism but not the truth.

That's a huge fuck up for a game with the ambition of simulating medieval life. On the other hand, aren't whiny college kids the first one to roll in fetus pose and cry, whenever there was a RPG in which you could harm children?

user those types of swords are not universally razor sharp across the whole blade, in fact it's actually pretty dull at the point she's holding it specifically so that doesn't happen.

It's not window dressing if you can kill them, skin them, and mount them on your wall as trophies.

Mods man, never get into mods. Worst drug on the market.

HOW TO FUCKING DISABLE GATHERING ANIMATION?
PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE HERE ALREADY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT

Anglo-Norman is used a distinction for Normans after 1066 for cultural-historic reasons to separate them from the rest of the Norman Empire which had holdings all the way from Denmark to Sicily(Sicilian Normans being called Sicilo-Normans etc.).

But the people themselves, at the time, were plain old Normans from Normandie(at the time Angiou or something like that)..

This is not correct, you'd make them sharp all over….but just because it's sharp doesn't mean you can't hold it. You just have to hold it right…or wear some fucking gloves.

You can't.

Is that Julia from Rance? Good taste.

We should get a mod for this. Even add a menu option for on or off.

The last 5-6 inches is razor sharp, the the rest of the blade is "very sharp" to "sharp".

That's kind of like saying "this end will cut you, this end will cut you also. This final end will also cut you but not as much".

Why, though? It's not like you're supposed to be picking herbs all day, nowhere near enough for it to become a nuisance, at least.

Also, does anyone know how to convince the Heretic Wench at the Bauer farm?

Maybe not even. You would expect to use the middle of the blade to parry right? You'd actually want the edge there to be thick (not sharp) in order to withstand that sort of use without chipping.

Even then, I wouldn't really want to hold there and use the guard to bludgeon. It might not be sharp, but it's still thin enough that striking something while holding there would hurt like hell.

You don't really need gloves either. Unless the blade is shaving sharp, and not always then either, you just have to grab it firmly or leave a small space between your palm and the blade.
t. hemalarper

I know, which is why I said "hold it right"

Nah, the general rule for parrying is to do what it takes to keep from dying. Flat or Edge, Middle, Guard or Tip.

As a sidenote, where can I find more cumans to kill? I've done all of the bandit camp quests.

If there is money laying on the ground waiting for me to pick it.
I FUCKING HAVE TO MATE, I FUCKING STRIPPED THE WHOLE OF SKALITZ BEFORE DELIVERING THE FUCKING COAL
was lv11-12 herb and had 3 strength by then

I think that’s what is killing my experience the most. Does a better pc cut that down?

Razor sharp is so sharp that a light nick can cut deep, like a straight razor.

That guy is going down the tumblr path, also he's likely gay. he's even started wearing problem glasses just for the sake of it. Too bad.

You country underwent close to 100 years of a communist regime which wrote a new history for it. Will you really argue that no alterations were made when you were threated as a piece of land by the ugoslavs ?
Will you argue that bulgarian rebels were not systematically murdered and that the macedonians who dared call themselves bulgarians were not repressed and forcefully relocated ?
This is no argument make. We are talking about the suppression of population's beliefs, not some random minority in a big country.
There are genetic tests which can help you determine what genes you actually have.
You claiming basic intelligence should be aware of that.

top kek

Extreme misunderstanding of history. Are you saying all who lived in the roman empire were romans and nothing else ? Even in regions where roman presence was minimal ?
Was Alexader the great's expansion into the middle east and up to india making everyone under him a greek ? Use your head.

Oh everyone is wrong but you eh :^)
Boastful, stupid, weak yet proud. The way you always were.

You realize you are reinventing things again ? This part of history is public as Cyril and Methodius travelled a lot and their journeys are written down.
You cannot change the location just because your *great school of propaganda* told you so.

1st rebelling was organized together and closely so, not like with albanians or greeks
2nd there was still no macedonian idea back then, so we did act as brothers at that time
I don't mean proof as in your ramblings, but legit sourced proof.
Yeah sure, the name is from the ancient bulgars. What about it ? Does it trigger you ?
You who claim pure slavic genes, yet have nothing of the sort ?

Boris ? Who adopted the name Michael ? It was common to adopt christian names especially during conversion so I don't see your point. You did too at that time. Old slavic names were different for all slavs.

Why are you interested in hunting children? They don't even hide well or run fast. Boring.
The murdering psychopath trope has been done to death. The only reason I'd want to see children in this game is if it went far enough to where you could actually marry some of the women you encounter instead of just shagging them and leaving and start a family. I felt like they wanted to do that but didn't have enough time; all those courtship quest chains end suddenly with a sex scene and then literally nothing happens.

Why not?

Not like the average peasant is any better.

I want them in the game so the media can cry about the children being killable.
I also look forward to mods and the shitstorm they will bring when "Journalists" find out about the more risquΓ© ones.

They might sort that out later on but I can't see them letting you start a family.

WHAT IN THE FUCK
REPUTATION IS -100
What the fuck, how do you raise your reputation if you can't even do any local quests?
I killed a band of cumans in the woods nearby, and have been hunting for bandits, rep remains unchanged.

Forest near Talemberg is teeming with them. You can't walk 5 feet without stumbling into one. Otherwise, it's that general area of the map that's full of them.

Did you fuck up your speech checks or something during the mass? I ended up having ~30 reputation after that quest.

I wasn't that autistic, but I picked up about 10 groshen worth of nettle.

He's got a wife…okay maybe not the most womanly of wives, but he's civil unione'd to a female of humanoid aproximation.

>>>/hebe/ Go back to where you came from pedo.

You either missed Mass or you fucked up the Mass speech. Everyone loves me in Uzhitz.

He's also a furry.

If i remember correctly, the last option I chose was 'condemn heretical clergymen (including Goodwin)'.
I'm thinking I must have been seen killing a ruffian or something from a random encounter during quick travel?
Or does reputation decay?
This is my zealous justice playthrough, so I haven't been thieving or murdering in towns.
I don't, however, have mercy on anyone, I send them to be judged by the Lord.

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but he was a leaf so I guess it was inevitable.

Are you running a gtx 660 like me? If you're running something alot better then probably not, an SSD might make a difference and that's it.

He moved to leafland, it's like silent hill but for faggots.

r8 my fashion

mine reset after I spent a day in jail in sasau, maybe try to get arrested somewhere else, its currently a bug with the town

So your motivations are purely political then. I hate to be that guy but you are just as bad as the SJWs here, if you want people to put sweat and labor into something just so you can see someone else's reaction to it. It's frivolous and frankly shows total disrespect to the developers.

Nice skirt, faglord.

Personally I just want kids for the atmosphere and immersion, I wanna ride into town and see kids run past me giggling to the fields to play. They dont even need to be interactable like most of the town peasants, just background for realism

8/10
You look imposing but you would look better with a melee weapon.
A sword and shield would net you a 9/10 and a shield that suited your look would net you a 10/10.

Nah, my motivations are fun.
I think it would be fun to kill them and I think the reactions to them being killed would be funny.

Yeah, at least then they can be modded to be killable.

Medieval Bohemia is not the place to LARP as an anime girl, user

Bulgarian education, everyone!

Source?

No shit.

And I'm sure you've undertaken them….surely nobody would lie on the internet.

Keksiums Maximus.

Perhaps, one day, if the standard of Bulgarian education ever progresses past the stone age you'll understand the difference between a conquering army and migrating tribes.

Meanwhile, in 850s Bulgaria(pic related)

If I didn't I wouldn't be holding the positions that I do. It's more concerning that you think you are,though. You should change that, being wrong is not something to be proud of.

Bulgarian education, everyone.

You forgot to mention that you also adopted a language and, over time, a culture too. You're welcome, by the way, albeit I'm of the opinion that we want you to go back to being pure Roaches. You sully the good names of slaves with your lack of education or morals.

I also like that you completely forgot your 100 years of Communism and destitute poverty when you talked about "the brainwashing communism of Yugoslavia". Surely, Bulgarian communism is wholesome and Bulgaria, even today, does not propagate any propaganda, fabrications, and fiction. Surely, this cannot b e.

That explains the wife.

9/10.
Ditch the bow, not Nazgul-y enough.

In the Middle Ages, men and women preferred dress-like garments.

Can you guys not just take this to /int/ or Holla Forums?

True.

I'm not the uneducated roach, here. I'll stop making him look like an illiterate commoner when he stops parroting Bulgarian state propaganda word for word.

If you ever find yourself stuck in geometry, or inside yer hoarse, drink yourself into a stupor and you will get out.

No, poor people and women preferred dress like garments because they never had to ride horses. A knight with that outfit would probably be a laughing stock among the other knights because they'd all joke about how he rides horses like a lady.

You mean in game? Shit I thought that was the default state for playing slavshit.

historyofeuropeanfashion.wordpress.com/2011/11/20/paper-dolls-again/

Clearly you've never heard of a tabard or waffenfrock. They were pretty popular all the way up to the mid 1400s. After that they fell out of use for some reason and never came back.

I dont know about liechtenauer himself but Ringeck says in regards to a strike that matches the oberhau "This is the longsword's first lesson; that you shall learn to cut properly from both sides" (Ringeck, MS Dresden C487 (trans. keith farrell, 2011) v11-12)

So its definetly part of the liechtenauer tradition

Does anywhere know somewhere I can play dice without being on a particular quest? I picked up some interesting dice and wanted to try them out but it doesn't look like anybody actually plays, or is there some special way to use the gambling tables?

I have to say, this brings immersion to a whole new level.

You sound pretty fucking butthurt. Both of you are rapebabies, you do realize that?

The trick is to be drunk in real life as your character is drunk in the game. That way, you can fully immerse yourself in the game.

Also:
I kid, of course, but Czechs have always been Western as all fuck, even compared to Slovaks and Polish.

I'm not saying we aren't, the difference is that I'm a White rapebaby and he isn't but he REALLY wants to be - so much so that he's willing to steal other people's cultures, languages and historical achievements just to look more White.

Bulgarians are kind a funny that way.

Yes, those are garments which have a split down the middle for riding horses. Which the poster's Henry clearly doesn't. Why are you deliberately acting like morons?

It's ok to be wrong, faggot.

No, that particular one doesn't, this is true…but those kinds of tabards are, unfortunately, not in the game(albeit it would actually be a bit late for them).

I'm czech, I'm drunk, and I'm playing Kingdom Come right now (by the way, Czech subtitles are miles better than the english ones. Like, holy shit, the english version is so lacking when it comes to the flow of the conversation or the cadence of insults.)

That's true. Bohemia was one of the HRE electors, after all, while Slovaks, while culturally incredibly similar, have been just a hungarian minority. Some people claim that Czechs are something in between slavs and germans, but neither is a bad genepool so I don't think many would be terribly offended by that (call slovaks Hungarian and they'll lose their shit, though).

Superior Order coming through

What's the first thing you think of when you hear "dress?" Oh yeah naturally it's a battle garment worn over armor designed with horsemanship in mind which isn't even in period. Stop projecting, idiot. Next time learn to take in context.
Couldn't be any more predictable.

I agree if his… skirt? Had a split I'd be okay with it. But the image, as posted, is rather nonsensical.

Czech are definitely Slavs although very much westernized. My favorite people, the Czechs. If for no other reason than because they're the last sane country on Earth, at this point.

When everyone else is restricting liberties, Czech republic is expanding them.
When everyone is opening borders, Czech republic is saying "No Rapefugees"
When everyone else is banning guns, Czech republic almost passes it's own 2nd Amendment.

God fucking save you magnificent bastards!

What gives?

Not sure if kike shilling or just cuck.

Oh is that what it's from? I should have guessed, but then I'm on the repack release so of course it has everything

Besides, I'm only wearing the helmet and waffenrock.

You have to either tell the Vicar - and he'll do the purging or murder the Vicar.

You can also try to convince the heretic to leave but that's tough as all fuck. Apparently there are some people that actually want to be tortured and burnt at the stake.

P.S.: Waldensians would later become part of what was the greater Protestant Movement. Jan Hus would be sort of like the Dante of Protestantism, being a precursor that helped it all to happen.

Jan Hus also burned at the stake.

Same, except for the "wearing it" part, you jew cuck.

This specific war, in this specific region, in this specific part of history is literally one of the most important events in all of European history, by the way.

Nigger communist influence was there long before the regime took place. Don't play the retard card again.
Gladly:
archive.is/EYlt9
archive.is/FIhqu
archive.is/TzBDR

Why do you think there were rebels ? Refer to the above links of which there are tons, for a reason.
They were free christians now, but persecuted for their identity, not their religion now.

I bet you wouldn't take one out of fear.

You are one to talk of stone age. When you get everything from the outside handed to you.

This happened to everyone on the balkans make.
You are one vile creature to laugh at this, when it happen to your very own women.
The women here threw themselves off mountains, just so the turks would never get them. This is no laughing matter for anyone on the balkans.
At times I think you believe turks were nice to you specifically back then.

Where is it written boy ? Who funded it ? Who gave the mass of scholars and writers to write it ? Who supported it ? Who helped spread it ?
Sure as fuck wasn't *macedonians*.

Wait, you legitimately support albanians ? What kind of a cuck are you ?

What genetics you mongrel. Where have you given any genetic proof of purebreed origin ? There are no sources, just your words.
You are like the SJW of history.

You claim Bulgars are roaches, yet you cannot even grasp their origin, given that the origin is still being disputed.
Suck albanian dick, calls others roaches. Kek.
Nigger the ancient bulgars passed tons of slavic tribes on their way. Slavic cultural exchange was well underway long before they came here.
Many things were adopted, and many things were given. Do you believe you didn't exchange with the greeks ? Or byzantines ? Or romans ? Or albanians ?
Grow up, cultural exchange is not a thing to always be disliked.

Turkic =/= roach.
Roach = turk.
But in your lingo things get really messed up.

Yugoslavia was entirely made up and many people died for that failed idea. A lot of nationalism and brainwashing was needed to keep it afloat and that is a historical fact.
Communism did a lot of shit to us both, no argument there.

Nobody cares but me and you make. These other people here want to talk about games.
We're hear arguing how much of a fucking retard you are.

Macedonian education clearly taught you that repression of civilians claiming to be bulgarians is ok, but rarely happened at all. While in fact it was extremely common, especially around the balkan wars.

The above pictures of a pedestal symbolizes the grief the serbs caused us, when they turned back on us during the balkan wars. Wars we fought for you make.
Wars in which the *slavic* brothers, the serbs used to take you as a chunk of land, because the greater powers didn't allow the serbs to attack Albania. So the gave you to the serbshitters instead.

It was a tragic moment. And we grieved for you and for how little the slavic origin meant to the serbs.

Thanks, user, you flatter me. In reality, though, the country as a whole is basically on the fence. In general, you could say we hate EU for being a bunch of neomarxist cunts, and that we hate Russia for the past shit they did to us, but at the same time, we fail too see any other alternatives. So it devolves into an argument about which side is the lesser evil, and the country basically maintains status quo, constantly complaining about the EU yet too scrared to actually leave it (it could tank the whole economy), constantly shitting on Russia yet at the same time having a large number of people (even in the government) who seek to increase trade with Russia. You could call it an attempt at maintaining the status quo of 90's that is under constant attack (especially by EU), but manages to hold on due to people being generally satisfied by how things are and disgusted by the EU. Such a situation can't be maintained forever, though, and I think it's only a matter of time before something major happens that pushes us on one of the sides of the barricade.

user where did you get your hounskull? I've been trying to get a second one since I sold my first one and regretted it. Should had just stashed it in the lockbox.

from the chest in the camp you kill the bandit leader, after clearing the camp you can ride back there and loot the chests. two have all the shit in it. one full of bandit armour and one full of cuman. I think its unique so you might not get another one.

gotcha, one of my good friends built my computer for me so I'll have to ask him. I believe my card is a amd radeon 7900 series and I've got 12 gigs of ram.

I'm wondering if it's the optimization of the game or my big ol' computer at the moment.

The animation is fine since as you level up herbalism, your herb picking turns from a single herb to a fucking huge AOE skill.

This game has massive CPU issues. It actually runs serviceably on mid range and even crappy GPUs. I have an i5 6600k and my game chops up only when in large towns. Meanwhile my GPU usage is less than 50%; I have a 1080. I am guessing it's either the massive number of props in town with physics or the increased density of NPCs.

Shieet, would be nice if someone could teach me how to command console one into my life. I downgraded to the great bascinet to have a knightly look but I miss my hounskull. The arching bascinet is ugly as sin and the italian bascinet just feels off with plate armor.

It might be increased density. I did some experiments with messing around with AI modes and I found that the game runs a lot choppier if I run around rattay attacking people and drawing in the entire garrison.

gotcha, so I guess I'll just put up with the issues for now and hope they put out an optimization update at some point. Guess I'm just glad it isn't my PC.

I was actually leaning towards physics because the game had a huge improvement in performance when I set the Nvidia control panel to use my GPU always for PhysX. Maybe it's both?

I can confirm the opposite, that you do lvl weapon skills on horseback. I had like 1-2 in skill in mace, smacked a bandit in the head while on my horse and gained a point. But yeah it's hard to hit if they're moving.

Mounted combat tips from someone who spends most of their time macing people from horseback. All I can say is mount and blade players need to stop treating KCD horseback like mount and blade. To understand that, you need to under how napoleon viewed heavy cavalry.

In other words, don't fucking gallop and try to hit someone from horse back while doing so. Just maneuver next to them and mace them in their heads while moving past them and then gallop away for a turnabout and fast trot back into a charge and beat someone else over the head. Once their morale falls, just fast trot next to them and beat them over the head.

Anyone found any shields that work with longswords? All the small shields make combos harder or impossible and stop master blocking until you unequip it and use longsword in both hands

What do I do after killing this bandit?
Is something supposed to happen?
I can't carry my loved ones bodies?

wait did you just broke the tutorial?

Charging at a gallop only makes sense with lances even in M&B, and lances were well outdated in Napoleon's time

I haven't been able to make my longsword combo work at all. Is it because I tried to use a heater shield? I've been putting the right series of attacks in but nothing special happens. Also, is "master blocking" different from perfect blocking? Because I definitely haven't had any problems doing that with the shield, just my combo.

Yeah, sounds about right. I just fucked with my settings a bit and tried chatting up randos and got 10-11 second pauses like you.

Is there a trick to triggering master blocks anyways?

Assuming you aren't somehow trolling, you've managed to break the game. You are supposed to lose.

Wait, are you supposed to let the bandit kill you? What the fuck?

Yes, that's why you die in one hit for that fight.

Okay, that's stupid, why doesn't it account for you beating him instead of dying like a bitch?

using a shield with a long sword wont let you use the best longsword moves, it only works with short sword

once you learn it from captain bernard it should trigger on most enemies when you perfect block, some enemies may be higher sword skill than you which might make it not work. Also you cant seem to do it with a shield equipped, atleast on longsword

It is a little stupid, but it's supposed to set you up for a rivalry where you fight him again later. Also, it's equally stupid that a commoner with no experience could beat that guy.

I always use a Noble's Shortsword and shield and it triggers maybe once every 10 or 20 blocks with maxed sword n board.

Yeah if that is Runt, he's supposed to steal your father's sword. Is he the bandit with the big club?

Thanks, I needed a legitimate gameplay excuse to look like a proper late medieval knight instead of one that uses a shield because gameplay advantages.

You need to match your weapon direction too IIRC

I heard that beating him should trigger a cutcene in which you also win over him

Here's an interesting mechanic. When you have loose clothing (padded jacks, chainmails) your noise level goes up. If for example I wear darkened padded jack and a black pants, silent dark shoes, hunter gloves and a black padded coif, my noise is 11. If I then add an aachen dark brigandine, which has the highest defence for black gear at 20, my noise falls to 0, presumbly because the the brigandine prevents my loose clothing from rubbing around.

Yes

This game is pretty buggy, I had to reload and do that entire thing over and stand there like an idiot for the bandit could kill me. Then the fever dream thing happened, Theresa woke me up, and now I'm stuck in a loading screen. Fuck this game, srs.

How do I get gud and master combos?

Shit is hard to execute.

It's buggy, but the bugs vary greatly depending on who you ask. I've had no significant bugs in my playthrough for example. I've also never crashed once even though I've seen quite a few mention the unlimited saves mod as "necessary" due to the crashing.

what the hell did you even do to have such of broken copy? Mine has pretty much been bug free this whole time.

Forgot to add the pictures for comparison. Next I'm going to go get a darkened brigandine arm guard and see if I can retain stealth while still armoured up well enough

How the ass are you level 6 or higher during the tutorial?

From the country that still worships it.
According to Bulgarian media sources, how about you go fuck yourself?

If you projected any harder you could work for a cinema.

Glagolic? Either Moravia or Byzantium. Cyrilic? Macedonia and Bulgaria - in two schools(one in Ohrid and the other Preslav), almost all of it by a mixture of Macedonian and Byzantine students of the two Saints.
The Greek Orthodox Church, mainly, but also the nobility of Moravia, the Catholic church to a lesser extent and also likely the Bulgar king who was interested in converting to a new language and religion.

By your logic, by the way, if I send some money to a Korean burger joint it's suddenly mine.

A lot of people. A LOT of people. Certainly not Boris I who was born a couple of years before Cyril and Methodius died.

Their pupils, also various nobles, also probably the king that wanted to become a Slav Christian.

But once again, that's like saying Catholicism is Frankish because Charlemagne spread it.

So if I thought of up a book, and then wrote that book down, it's your invention because you…advertised it? That's….that's some interesting reasoning you have there, Roach.

Yes, look up the history of the Macedonian people. You'll find some fucking around on the fringes, but it's almost 100% Slavic.

Who ever said that? I said they fought with us against the Turks as Macedonians for an independent Macedonia.

And here I stand not claiming to be Caesar.

So tell me, effendi, what separates one roach from another? Do you think the Turks are a special kind of Turkic or do you think Turkics were called that for no reason whatsoever? Someone just decided to fuck with a cuckold on a board about video-games 400 years down the line?

And yet it seems to have existed.
Kek. Bulgarian communism…peaceful…fucking wot?

So why don't we stop this shit and talk about the game? Aren't you tired of being wrong by now?

I mean I have nothing against individual Bulgarians so long as you don't call yourself a Slav…a Demi-Slav, maybe, but don't muddy my lake, man. I don't go over to Bulgaria claiming to be a Turk!

Can you pick at least one to stick with?

Nice one, faggot. At least with the Serbs we got our own state and, with time, independence.

Everyone saw Macedonia as clay, everyone still sees even what's left of our tiny nation as clay. One of the drawbacks of being placed on literally the best clay on the Balkans right in between 3 empires and some Albo troglodytes.

Shall I tell you of the tale of the Macedonian identifying Macedonians and what was done to them by the Serbs, Greeks, Ottomans AND Bulgarians? Shall I tell you the tale of young men lined up against walls and shot and old fathers dragged away from their children to get shelled to death by guns in a war they stood to gain nothing from?

Shall I tell you the tale of the farmer, the miner, the smith who's labor was turned against his brother and neighbor Macedonian, or the widow and the orphaned daughters of brave Macedonian men sent to fight in someone else's war?

Shall I tell you of my great-great grandfather's family, the one who's cousins were rounded up and shot by Serb and Bulgarian alike for refusing to fight?

Shall I tell you the tale of every Macedonian, and how we spilled our own blood to survive?

The only people who gave two shits about us at any point was ourselves and The Old Man, and even he fucked with us more than once.

Get fucked, stay fucked, and die being fucked.

I think that may be because you have the perk which makes armor quieter when you do maintenance on it.

So that means once you have the perk, having armor instead of cloth on the outer layer is required for maximum stealth?

mind not going full autism and stick to talking bout the game

Oh I know a way, let me try it out with chainmail. Will report back in a bit

It's slower and you can't raise your defense. It's slower because you can't actually use the weapon as much, can't do combos etc

I talk about the game between fits of being told that people who came to murder my people were "doing it for their own good".

It's like an Armenian coming face to face with Chenk Ugyur, the urge to rage is difficult to ignore.

Unfortunately I don't know, I went with a virtuous knight who is loved by the people for my first playthrough. Fuck enforcing anti-poaching laws though because it makes everyone starve.

I don't know, I got a levels from killing the rapists and other people I guess.

Are you shitting me? I know Radzig's sword is good, but goddamn, how many times did you load?

Looks like which one is your outer layer does matter in regards to how the game calculates your stealth.

Can you even wield the sword properly with the starting stats? Even a trash-tier sword requires like 6 STR.

That's very interesting, but I don't think brigandine is nearly that quiet in real life and it definitely wouldn't do that much to reduce the jingle jangle of maille. I have to wonder if it was intentional.

What, did you let them rape her?
I'm the only one allowed to rape in these parts.

Yeah I basically started looking into this because I wanted a night fighting kit instead of standing out like a metallic dildo at night. That said, I have won more than one engagement just by rushing into the centre of the camp and beating everyone I see over the head with my mace.

I had to, because fuck fighting 3-5 assholes in full armor when I don't even know the combat system.

You can just hit one from behind and leg it, you distract em for long enough for her to fuck off.

Oh well I did that much. I whistled several times at them before jumping on a horse and skeedaddling when they committed to chasing me.

My favorite tactic is to knock them out while they sleep, throw them in a pile and practice some archery…or just murder them with an axe, that works also.

You mean you didn't take the chance to stab a Cuman in the ass and run away? What kind of faggot are you?

Why did anyone think that was a good idea?

Oh wow, that was fucking god-awful. There had better be shit after the credits.

There is a epilogue after the credits where you can finish the side quests and then leave Bohemia with Hans.

I am completely invisible in forest areas.

You don't get to kill the German knight?

No you don't even kill the Hungarian that stole your sword.

Of course not goy, gotta save it for the inevitable DLC/Expansion.

But I already killed Runt, the fuck are you talking about?

The guy that came with your father to check upon the sword.

Read a book by a brit then. Oh no you won't.
Well that is just how you makes are.
Top kek. Any source on that, but stories from 24 years ago ? Oh wait, you are the poorest ones and not even in the EU, and currently we are helping drag your sorry asses into it.
By your own free will mind you and you are requesting it.
There is no audience here but me make. Do well to not appeal to the masses who equally hate you and me.
Unfortunately for you the *macedonians* of those times were either greek or bulgarians.
The byzantine church, which later wanted them dead and would have stopped the entire thing if it wasn't for us.
Oh yes, but the deed was complete on bulgarian soil, and that is not a debatable issue. Unless you want to go into crediting everyone including the pope, which is not accurate.
It's not the same. It was written for these people on their soil, for their use. They had full support from the country and king. They were canonized as local saints. Local scholars joined them in writing and later distributing the thing, but you ignore those completely.

Give genetic studies or fuck off. You just acting like the retarded make parrot that you are.
Nigger have seen the genetic studies of our region ? The balkans are a clusterfuck with several dominant genes and a ton of mixture. We are the eastern gateway to europe. Lots of nationalities moved through here.
Another ad absurdium out of you. If I dig into what tibes the slavs of the balkans mixed more than 1800 years ago I will find you not-pure and very mixed. But I don't act like a fag about it.
The bulgars came here and build a country out of warring tribes. Nothing wrong with that or shameful about it.
Those horsefuckers that you mock ? They bested you in battle and build an empire that you never could.
So if my ancestors are a mix of these guys, who 1600 years ago mixed with considerably more slav, I cannot relate to slavs and should relate to bulgars more, because you a hateful make on a chan says so ?
You are full max retard. By that logic you are greek and not slavic at all. And your mixing has been happening longer.
Difference between invented to suit a purpose and having actual origin and reason to be there has to be made. Not for the feeble make mind, mind you.
0 sources
nothing but insults and you claim you are right
You would laughed off reddit, let alone here.
The serbs who refuse to acknowlege you, make. Did you forget that we are the first coutnry to acknowledge you as a separate entity at all ?
You have gotten mostly good out of us.
We never saw you as mere clay. We have so many similarities you cannot distinguish a make from a bulgarian until they speak the dialect.
To this day there are tons of successful makes, even from back during communism. So that is not really an argument. Whatever repressions the communists did, they did to all bulgarians.
You will regret your words one day make. And that day is not very far.
For every time we have given you a hand you have bitten, but in the end the lies of history wll be undone, and you kids will not hear retarded fairy tales of evil bulgars, but of brothers.
ΠšΡ€ΡŠΠ²Ρ‚Π° Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° Π½Π΅ става !

Fuck. I love this game already but I get the gut feeling that if they had another year to work on it and add content, it would easily be one of the best games of all time at launch.

Fucking serbs aren't but you are ? Oh wait you are so small you shouldn't even make it on the map.
Brits barely make the count for pure while living off the continent and you claim purity. Fucking retard.

I hope I'm not the only one who murdered my way out of Vranik. That was fun as fuck.

Yeah the ending felt like it it was only two thirds of the game.

So has anyone even found horse armor anywhere?

Haven't you all had enough of being wrong? Just go back to talking about games already, Jesus.

That, and the general lack of small things I expected to be in the game.

Armor? No. Caparisons? At any horse merchant.

They said they couldn't manage to make smithing in time to release the game, although it was planned and is likely making it to the next Act.

You can also encounter bands of brigands or cummans, battles, and people carrying prisoners - also beggars.

What do you think this is, a dating sim? You fuck and then it's over!

There are polarms in the game - spears included - you can pick them up off of anyone using one but you can't store them in your inventory. It's kinda like muskets in AC3.

Crossbows sucks though.

Unfortunately not but may come in future Acts.

What are the plans for the future since the game is selling so well?

2 more Acts, if I'm not mistaken. Blacksmithing should be added and Polearms should be added as normal weapons.

Otherwise, I don't know much. This is just stuff from dev-vlogs/blogs and such.

I'm at the mission where you deal with the town that's come down with the Plague.

How far in the game am I?

A around one third.

By the way, how good is Achen/Noble gear? I just killed the vicar and stole 2 dude's worth of what I'm assuming is late-game tier armor.

Jesus fuck I slaughtered the Cumans easily but these Skalitz Bandits are really tough cunts.

I was hoping for some utilitarian shit honestly, like asking your wife to make shit for you with alchemy, or cook. Also a reason to get a homestead instead of servants quarters.
Tell that to Pope Innocent III who had to deal with so many knights butthurt about how effectively a peasant could kill a knight trained from birth in full armor that he declared crossbows a dishonorable weapon fit only for hunting deer and Muslims.

Wasn't armor piercing crossbows debunked a long time ago?

I meant the lack of crossbows sucking.

Not quite, at the time crossbows still couldn't deal with the sort of armor knights could bring(that is, during the time of Innocent III).

Crossbows would have to go a LONG way before they could outstrip the power of normal war bows - especially things like the English longbow - and they'd have to go even farther than that before they could penetrate plate armor.

The crossbows -arbalests- capable of penetrating 15th century plate were more like miniature balistae needing a windlass to draw and some kind of support to shoot because of the sheer weight of the thing - which is why they were mainly used when defending or attacking sieges and very little in the open field where lighter ones were used.

There was basically nothing that could penetrate plate armor other than specially made anti-armor melee weapons(like war hammers and various polearms) until the late 16th century when firearms became advanced enough.

Even the sort of firearms that might've been seen during the Hussite wars(that's the setting of the game) would've been far too primitive and weak to deal with proper, knightly plate. A peasant's wrought iron cuirass? Sure. A Knight's hardened steel panoply? Not likely.

Depends on the armor, user who uses ridiculously vague terminology. Plate armor could protect you decently even from early fire arms, but at the time the crossbow ban was instated (12th century) plate armor was not really used among knights because it was still too expensive if I recall correctly.

Which ones? The ones you can find by the road side die in like 2 hits, the fuck are you on? 1 if you hit them in the head.

The duel-guy with the giant club you can't beat.

The one's that you get send after by the knight in Sassau once you exterminate the one's in Rattay and around Talmberg.

12th century plate armor does not exist. Plate armor started being developed in the 13th century(coats-of-plates, brigandines etc.), through the 14th century(with early plate harnesses made out of mild steel) and reached it's recognizable form only by the 15th century. Even the plate we see in the game is primitive compared to the image of a "Knight in Shining Armor" - an image that actually comes after the common use of knights - which is armor more from the 16th and 17th century.

Are you sure you're not confusing horn and steel crossbows? The ban came around the time steel crossbows first came into use and I think those are capable of penetrating maille.

Haven't gotten that far then, shouldn't be too hard anyways.

I was one shotting Cumans with my Bow but these bandit fucks took 6 shots on average to take down.

Don't underestimate them.

Well if we want to be autistic, plate armor was in use by the ancient Greeks and Romans, so I believe that it was "possible" but that the manufacturing capabilities of dark ages Europe had to catch up to the concept of steel plate armor. Yes I know that bronze was easier to put into shape than iron and steel.

I've found my way into the skalitz mines. I ran by the area where Ulrich is perpetually frozen in place, explored a few floors, and then came out on the other side of the hill, but so far no Cumans. Am I missing them?

That can't rightly be called "plate armor" as we recognize it - otherwise we'd have to call bronze panoplies from the 10th century B.C. "plate armor".

Plate armor simply didn't exist in Europe - or really anywhere - in the 11th and 12th centuries BC - not unless you count things like helmets and shin-pads.

Also, I still haven't received an answer on the late-game-y ness of Achen armor.

How much money do you guys have?

I'm sitting on a fat wad on 10k

OK, now I'm curious. What do you think differentiates lorica segmentata principally from brigandine other than the fact that with brigandine the plates are nicely wrapped in cloth and the quality of manufacture?

About 2k in my wallet and at least 5k worth of stolen high-tier armor…probably more not that I'm going to sell all of it.

Different binding system. That said, I wouldn't necessarily call brigandines "plate armor" even though they are simply to distinguish them from the style of "plate" armor traditionally seen on late-era knights, men at arms and soldiers.

Typically when one says "plate armor" they mean exactly what's denoted as "plate" in the game. Even though roman lorica segmentata and brigandines are technically plate armor(so're helmets, by the way) because they're made of plates they're not "Plate Armor" as a style of armor.

Basically, it's all a matter of semantics and terminology to easily distinguish between various styles of armor. It's kind of like why you also wouldn't call lammelar armor plate armor - even though it is.

Banded armor - like lorica segmentata - is it's own category made differently from brigandines, bound differently and, principally, worn differently(the lorica weighs almost entirely on your shoulders whereas good brigandine armor has distributed weight).

Did they let him out of jail just to see what's going to happen to him?

i understand its a budget build and memory is grossly overpriced but i dont think you should go for less than 16

One can only hope.

Ah, okay. It's been a while since I autistically discussed medieval military history so I guess I'm rusty on the nuances of the terminology.

I agree totally, you should shoot for 16 because 8 is going to be the minimum in a year or two if it isn't already.

8 has been the minimum since 2015 at least. I know because that's how much I have and…uh….it's not exactly ideal.

I blame web browsers.

also id advise going on kijiji or ebay or whatever and buying a used pc for about $100 max. you can strip the powersupply from that and reuse the case as well, and also the ram if you make sure its compatible and decently fast
i trawl used pc listings when im thinking about a new build and start getting the new parts when i find a good deal on a used tower that has all the parts i listed above

A F U C K I N G L E A F

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

good advice though

Well I figured out a way to deal with the really tough bandits.

You just run up to their camp while their lying down and beat them to death with your Mace then Arrow the rest of them.

Yeah and don't even bother sneaking. Just like the player it takes them half an hour to get out of bed, so just run in at top speed and you should get two or three of them down before they can get their pants on.

The Bandit leader had really REALLY good equipment.

Fucker had Golden spurs worth 2k

How do you fuck up performance in a game this badly? Do they plan on further optimizations ?

Yeah the very last bandit leader I fought (going through all three activity chains) had Magdeburg Plate arms and legs. As far as I know, those are the best in the game and they were several points better than the best I had found up to that point.

If you haven't done the Waldensians quest, sneak into the Vickar's chamber at night(that is, the one on the immediate right of the door to the priest's quarters) and pick the lock on the chest there. You'll find everything from Noble to Aachen to Magdebur gear - it's all his guard's stuff.

It's excellent shit.

The problem was that the Bandit leader was using a Heavy Warhammer.

Tore right through my armor.

They were steppe niggers that lived around the Volga river (hence it's name). Some migrated south and kicked Byzantium's teeth in in the 8th century, while those who stayed got destroyed by Kievan Rus later on. I believe Kievan Rus also invaded Balkan Bulgaria at one point and that was when the Slavic culture took over the steppenigger one, but the name stuck around.

Picked up two sets of Lu Ci Fer dice. One from random encounters and the other from treasure maps. They are HEAVILY weighted towards 6s, so much so it's almost impossible not to get at least trips on the first roll. I actually managed to roll all 6s once already, which is 4800 points in a single go.

Of course it's entirely pointless and hard to lose even with fair dice, but I thought you might want to know how heavily favored certain dice are.

this . Ditch bow, get mace. and this will be 11/10.

Is kunesh (in Rattay) talking out of his ass or does he have a good lead on some loot? I always get the same "then uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dont know what i can do for you" every option I try that doesn't involve straight up forgiving his debt.

just beat his ass

I'm retarded and didn't read what you posted. Yes, there's loot. it's not much but it's money.

He won't navigate around the fence…

Cool thanks, maybe I'll hold onto the debt to see if his life situation changes it probably won't

Do you or some other user know if Bernard training with real weapons levels you up faster than with wood ones? I have a bunch of completely destroyed cloth armor I wear for even wood training because it still gives some defense.

Torrent about to finish, any tips for someone who has seen nothing and knows nothing?

Git gud

you can stop the rape

Prepare thine anal cavity for low frames, glitches and awesome gameplay.

To say anything else would be to spoil the joys of discovery.

If I like it can I transfer my save if I bought it legit?

I didn't stop the rape and I feel so goddamn bad about it.

I'm sure there's a way

Also be prepared to have your own, dedicated set of Jewing clothes for Jewing everyone you meet out of every last sliver of a shekel you can.

I swear to God I haven't Jewed this hard in any game to date, and I can get pretty fucking Jewy.

Dunno, probably.

After the tutorial you'll be able to train with the captain of the guard at the Rattay arena.
For the love of god, train. Until your weapon skill is at least 5, you're just some retard flailing a sharpened stick around and even a peasant can stave your head in easily.

Now that i'm rich as shit with 15k monies how should I spend it?

I see, gotta kike it up.

I remember watching someone complain about the combat but is it one of those learn and you get good Deus Ex style?

The combat isn't only based on your skill, but also character based.
As a result, the people that didn't train with the guy like the game tells you to complain a lot because they're stuck with a character that barely knows which end of the weapon he's supposed to hold.
Train your weapon skill up to at least 5, along with your defense skill, and you'll be fine.

How good is the "tight grip" perk? I think I'ma go for an axes and shields build, kinda like it and that's the only weapon I have I can use atm, so why not.

Oars, Whores, and Hor d'oeuvres.

I didn't actually train with him and, to date, I've lost 1 fight - the one against the Wayfaring Knight with the black armor, that motherfucker can kick ass.

Also against Bernard himself when I tried to do real maces for the first time. His bullshit "I can hit you in the middle of your hit and you can't block my next 3 hits" schtick is getting pretty fucking tiresome, though, I have to say.

When it comes to different play styles can I do my Thief 1 larp or no?

What's the cap for skills and stats?

You can almost make that exact knight in the game - of course you won't have the hospitaler crosses or the all black shield and you'll want to use the Italian Bascinet which looks most similar to that helmet but otherwise you can do it.

Albeit, I'd advise keeping a mace or hammer(my prefered one) on hand just in case some cnut in armor shows up.

Swords are perfectly viable against the heaviest armor. The real struggle is getting past a shield.

helmet? currently the best ive found is hundskull

Not at all. A good stabbing sword maybe, but even then you're just damaging your sword and extending the fight - even with all the blunt-strike and grapple skills.

The one that looks closest to that is the Italian Bascinet or German Bascinet you can buy off the armorer guy in Rattay.

I'm looking for a Hundsckull right now for my character. I'll see if I can figure out how to screen shot his current set up(it's almost perfect for now, just the kettle hat I want to replace).

also
and I think I can't continue the quest either "come back after dark" but it's already the next day.

No, slashing. With a good enough sword and high enough skill you can still 1-2 shot people in full plate. I use either Herod's sword which you can buy from the weaponsmith in rattay, or the sword you reforge from fragments. Herods has 75 base slash but only I think 35 pierce, the other is 65/65.

iirc I've seen an all black shield (maybe even complete with the cross? I forget now) on one of the mercenaries who wants to duel you on the road. By that point I was so strong I accidentally killed him with a single blow to the head, but didn't take the shield because it was inferior to the cuman one I already had.

This. Once you get a sword with high slashing damage it's not hard to destroy their armor's performance with a few blows. When dealing with shields I generally just try to set up perfect parries until I can clinch and overpower them (with 15-16 strength and the clinch perk it's worked on everyone I've encountered), and use the opening to land a free blow to the head, after 2-3 hits even a full helmet will be almost no protection.

What? No, I mean what's the maximum level for both skills and stats?

Highborn or Lowborn?
Savage or Burgher? (or do stats cap at 20 even with perks, making it irrelevant?)
Also I'll have 3 perk points to spend in vitality by level 12; out of three: Berserk, Blood Rush, Last Gasp or Revenant?

75/45 for Herod's, 65/65 for Queen of Sheba's.

Consider that the best armor in the game puts you at around 50 slash protection, either one of those swords is still going to do damage past the armor even before you consider how much your skill and strength gives you. Currently Queen of Sheba's puts me at 139/139 after skills, so I basically ignore armor completely.

Does durability affect deterioration or does it only affect the negative penalties for damaged equipment? Because according to the wiki QoS's has a durability of 10 (i.e. dogshit).

Can't wait for realistic re-balancing mods, I liked mid-game fights where weapon type could still be a factor for efficiency.

Lowborn, merchant prices are based on how much they like you and none of those are nobles.
Savage, most fights aren't in towns some bigger ones are though
Revenant, constant slow healing is great.

From what I've noticed, there's a bug that will cause NPC models to not load up, but certain information still exists in the game for it to still have an entity with a behaviour and position. Same thing happened to me when I wanted to get training from Rashek. Figured out the technical bits by bumping into him and getting a response, despite him not being an interactive NPC in his invisible state..

I just bought the Jewblade. I'm still keeping the hammer though.

Dunno, ain't gotten that far yet.

That seems kinda broken, plate armor should be pretty much immune to slashing.

Took highborn for quest purposes, I am regretting it like you wouldn't believe. Wish there was a way to respec.

Lowborn is probably better. I picked highborn figuring that speech checks on nobles would typically be harder, but you really don't talk to them all that often and I haven't had any trouble.

I preger Bergher for the speech bonus. +1 strenght/agi probably won't even be noticed, but it could easily push you over the top with speech and you do most of your talking in town. Also major enemy bases count as towns too.

I don't really know how durability works, but I've been using Queen of Sheba's sword for a while and it barely deteriorates at all. By the time my armor is

Blood Rush is great. 50% damage is huge especially considering armor, makes 1-shotting enemies much easier. It doesn't last very long at all though. Revenant heals you at about the same rate your energy/nourishment go down, so fast traveling between towns might heal you 10%, which isn't very good. Last Gasp and Berserk I suppose work well together, but I mostly find if my HP is under 70% I need to either get serious or get the hell out, letting it get down to 20% I'd sooner load my save before I use those perks.

20 naturally, although I don't know if you can exceed that with perk bonuses, something I'd really like to figure out.

Yeah, but the Highborn perk specifies +3 speech for nobles and *wealthy people*, i.e. merchants with alot of cash, I'm just wondering if its worth it for haggling with wealthy armorers and swordsmiths, or if Lowborn is better just for quest benefits.

Has the new patch fixed the horrible freezes?

So I just took the opportunity to train with el capitan and…well….I'm bleeding from the head but I did gain like 5 perks total for 10 minutes of practice which is pretty good. Got better at blocking too.

Going to go heal, sleep, practice tomorrow morning too(in game of course, in real life sleep is for the weak).

Just FYI if you haven't already figured this out, to perform a "master strike" you simply guard at the very start of an enemy attack. Sooner the better, by the time you see the green shield it might already be too late.

Try just standing there and doing Master Strikes against him, you'll probably win the fight and train the shit out of your weapon and defense skills.

Will do, segniore!

Sadist or Furious? I chose bloodletter already which is why this is a choice. Doing axes and shields

Sadist.
Taking damage is way too bad to do it just to activate a perk since it also limits your stamina, which is needed to use plate armor

sadist, you can destroy groups with it

Why not both?

Game logic:
Oh, you walked on dry, flat road for 2 minutes? You're absolutely covered in mud!
Oh, you rolled down a massive hill, over rocks and dirt because you fell off your horse? That's fine, you're pristine! Not even a bruise!

Oops?

This game needs way more perks. There's hardly any to choose from in each category, and often I don't want any of them.

RIP save file I guess

Also is brute worth it? I saw there was a sort of discussion about 20 being the limit on stats, but I'm wondering if by taking brute I can get a 22. Has anybody tried?

I generally avoid perks that also apply debuffs, seems pointless.

spoop

Sadist synergizes with bloodletter

nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/117

why is there so much cut shit in the game that was promised? Did warhorse begin to run out of money and needed to push the game out quick?

Yeah seems like they really wanted to force choices, but when the combat can be deadly so swiftly having penalties makes it suck more until you're top tier.

But is being good at combat absolutely necessary? Obviously on my first run I'm wrecking shit with a sword and shield but I can't think of any quest yet which couldn't have been done non-violently (beyond hunting bandits, but that's just an activity, and could plausibly be done using only the bow).

Kind of pissed at no Halberd skill lines, but according to that mod the skills were already in the game files, so possibly to be debugged and patched in? If they were to do that it really makes rushing it out a non-issue, I mean we were going to wait a few months more for it to come out anyway if they released it with polearms, why not get to play it in the mean time?

Yeah it might be interesting to do some kind of scholar run. You don't do combat and I guess you don't have to care about the main questline then… like dueling runt.

More info:
After winning the Talmberg race for Zora, she wont actually give you the saddle because the quest is broken for everyone.

Do the perks in maintenance for things you've repaired apply to the item permanently, or do they get cancelled if someone else repairs them?

Being able to designate an "outfit" would be great.

Keep leveling it up. Eventually it's so fast to gather shit you don't care.

also vsync is forced unless you disable it in console or edit your config file which doesnt always work. Got 20+ fps disabling it too

Shield line seems kinda retarded. Also, shouldn't be "halberd" skill line it should be "polearm" since halberds aren't the only polearms in the game(in fact, I haven't seen one in quite a few hours of play).

That said, shield skill-line seems like cancerous pointlessness. That's what defense is for and you use shields in conjunction with other weapons. The discipline is "sword and shield" not "mixed one handed sword and one handed shield".

Who maxed their drinking skill before all the others?

They get canceled out when it goes back into disrepair or is repaired by someone else.

As for the outfit thing…honestly just the ability to have little sub-tabs in the armor menu itself would be enough for me.

How to do?

Not me…it's a useless skill and the only "perks" in it are various flavors of debuff - that's unless you enjoy spending hundreds of groshen just to stay perpetually drunk.

What defines "Disrepair"? Any damage at all?

My guess is when it goes in to orange. This is all guesswork on my part ,by the way.

Loose tongue is a good perk. It's not hard to amass 10k+ dosh so its easy to stay drunk.

the perks that help you get less drunk help with potion buffs, since some are alcohol based

Herbalism all day erryday only stat at 20

It's the only reason strength is my highest stat and I'm able to afford near BiS gear without ruining reputation through stealing.

My pride has been drawn and quartered

Getting drunk and going poaching is how you make a bunch.

You get literally 1 xp for strength each time you bend down to pick herbs, you would have to do an insane amount of gathering for that to actually level you up

My problem is whenever I try to do combos they do a perfect block and fuck up my Combo.

How I get past this? Should I level up defense?

This is why I gave up on comboes. The only enemies stupid enough to let me attack 3-4 times in a row die in a single hit anyway

I just do it reflexively when i see a patch of expensive herbs, currently 14 strength while the rest are at around 9-7. It adds up, helps that gathering is aoe.

Gathering might be AOE, but you only gain 1 strength XP each time you bend down, not for each plant you pick

The way that I make money is killing bandits and selling all their expensive shit.

I make serious bank.

I got Leg Day during Skalitz tutorial, might have something to do with it. I took out Kunesh in a few punches, had 5 strength at the time.

Well same now that Im basically a walking tank and have a horse to transport their shit.

Fucking what

Im autistic. I also cleaned all the merchants of their cash and savior schnapps before moving on.

In my attempt to murder and pillage the entire starting village i found an easy leveling glitch thanks to the stupidity of the devs. im already level 10 and all i had to do was hit an unconscious unkillable NPC with an axe for 3 minutes although i suppose you could do it with any weapon on any unkillable NPC.

I got it immediately after the prologue, when I noticed all the plants growing around the millars house. Then I pretty much stopped gathering when I realized it was only 1 point per and I was already burnt out on grinding herbs to 10.

I want them to make a Prague DLC so I can Holocaust the Jewish sector.

I noticed a couple of enemies later in the game that wouldn't allow me to attack them at all. One in Vranik when you are trying to escape, he'll attack you on sight but if you try to hit him you just get a little X on your cursor instead of swinging, same with bows. Maybe fists might work but that's kind of hard against an armed foe. He's the one who gets captured when you are actually attacking Vranik

"You have discovered 'Accident'"

You've pretty much fucked up by breaking the whole game, the prologue railroads you like a motherfucker and until you finish it those constraints that prevent you from doing anything past a certain point won't be removed.

Forgot the picture

Is there any way of upgrading how much my Horse can carry?

There's to much loot for me to carry when I kill bandits.

Buy a new horse and perks of Horsemanship.

This, butchering cumans is fun and all but why cant i pogrom Ahasuerus.

Also buy a new saddle with saddlebags. Both the number of bags and the type of saddle matter. As far as I know the best is a Nobles Saddle with 4 bags

Oh holy shit now I have 23k

Killing Bandits is way to profitable.

Where do I buy shit for my Horse?

Same place you buy horses. Trade with any horse trader

That's pretty much exactly what happened to me. If I could skip the stupid cinematic every time I wanted to pick a flower it wouldn't be so bad, but otherwise it's just not time efficient. Even if I needed a perk to be able to skip that 4 second cutscene I wouldn't care; it would still be the best perk available for the skill.

Fun fact, it's in everyones game but the maps that lead you to it were only handed to the pre-purchasers.

You can find the locationsof these armor pieces in youtube.

btw, is there any bonus you get for wearing the whole set?

Well, that's over. They are clearly leaving it open for a sequel/expansion/DLC given that absolutely nothing is resolved

I think it was a mistake to shoot the backside of my horses skull while trying to Mongol a bandit camp.

FOR THOSE WITH ISSUES WITH GINGER IN A PICKLE, DOWNLOAD THIS
It re-adds the files relating to the ginger quests with the one in 1.2.2. You'll still keep the other fixes from 1.2.5

drive.google.com/file/d/1CNVXEBCNx3Psx3HCD-18VA-wj1j6I9KM/view

Use this. Revert back to save before ginger goes missing.>>14366789

Where can you find the save files on a pirated copy?

I'm burning this motherfucker to the ground.

laughing_archer.jpg

do it like a drive by, aim you bow behind your target and let the momentum of the horse bring the arrow on target and then let fly.
I've got a bunch of satifying kills like that. aim center mass.

It’s like the quest for the holy grail.
Where the fuck.

There was a codex folder in appdata or my documents or something.. I am at work so I can't really check
If your copy is from somewhere else, I can really help you

I found a chest in some ruins with a warhammer and some armor. Is the warhammer a preorder bonus ? The armor was definitely one of the preorder bonuses as it is called "Warhorse something" but I don't know about the warhammer. I'm asking because from having tried it quickly, it seems OP as fug.
I don't know if I should continue using it, I kind of want to prolong the hobo phase as long as I can.

14 is legal here, get fucked burger

Their first game ever, all the programmers is directly out of school.

Its funny, there are 5-6 people in the team who worked on older games and the rest of the 20 people are greenhorns.
I expected more bugs tbqh.

Supposed to get a patch around Feb 28.
archive.is/FVG1I

You can't fool me syrup chugger. I know what you are. You stink of tim hortons and hockey gear.

The archery perk in the drinking line is quite useful.
You have to spend money for food anyway, might as well buy wine instead.

Best part is increased stats means both of you can start your swings at the same time but you will always crush his head with your mace first. I don't even blocking anymore

Wew, there's already people who gimped their henry?

I discovered an accident with a bunch of unkillable chickens around it. And I found remnants of heretical rituals, but then on my way back to Sasau the game crashed so I will have to discover it all again.

was game supposed to make gtx650 melt into a pool of snot?

Is there a way to fix items at zero health? I spent a good bit fucking around without paying any attention to my equipment, and I'd really rather not bench the only set of chainmail i've ever found

C:\Users\username\Saved Games\kingdomcome\saves

steam_emu.ini says game data is stored at Users\Public\Documents\Steam\CODEX\379430 but there isn't any save data in there.

Pay some armor smith to repair it.

I tried, but the game said he's not good enough to fix it

Try the armorsmith in sassau or rattay? Usually I use blacksmiths though.

Try the one in Rattay.

I've tried both the sassau smithies so far, and they've both declined. I've got the cash, so it's not that. I'll try Rattay next, I've got a vague recollection of him repairing a 0 health chestpiece before.

Also new thread when, we're close to post limit and page 10

New Bread