I hope you find this bomb maker, Adam, because i just watched a convoy of armored vans leaving the bank

I hope you find this bomb maker, Adam, because i just watched a convoy of armored vans leaving the bank.

what's her field of view? 170?

Jesus Christ you have a point the fuck is with his/her proportions?

More like she just saw her parents drinking behind a van.

THREADLY REMINDER

Thank you talking zebra. Here is carrot.

Also this is the new Malik.

The only way this shitshow could be more Cancucked is by giving everyone a hockey stick.

Instead of giving us another tomboy sidekick the Eidos faggots cucked out and redesigned her as a tumblr nigger with Fetal Alchohol Syndrome.

i'm sorry i don't speak nigger

I cannot put into words how happy I am that this game flopped.

So does drinking and doing drugs but that doesn't stop them from doing both those things.

Always feels so good seeing a kike reboot flop.

how did we get here from the most redpilled game of all time?

The whole game was a mistake. They replaced Malik with a nigger. The game seemed really short compared to Human Revolution. I hated how you had dialogue options but none of the choices were against the augs. It's always "augs did nothing wrong".
also Sarif wasn't really in the game, the original voice actor lost his mind, he went full conspiracy theorist after HR

MD was written by a woman.

You remember the augment your pre-order shit?

check'd for dubs and the truth

You actually bought into Square Enix lies. My god user.

Proof? or is it a lie as said?

It's a bit of both, he made some weird videos on youtube but some people say that he got fucked by Eidos and didn't get paid as much as the other voice actors on Human Revolution so he refused to come back for MD,

interesting

The video that they used as supposed evidence of his crazyness was a skit from a comedy show he appeared on because one of his friends was on the team.The video does look kinda like a homemade rant but then that was what the skit was about in the first place.
He also had some bad encounters with the (((Hollywood elite))) before working on the game and then Eidos ignored him when he pointed out that he wasnt in the game's credits(Sarif was listed as 'Unkown Actor') until other people started looking into it.
Whether those experiences are the reason he got labeled as mad or if they are just extra fuel is something we dont know.

Judge for yourself. iirc this is the exact video that got him canned

I found some info, Just some bad blood

Is this character from a Ubisoft game?

He seems on his way to running over CIANiggers.

Jihadists are allowed to skirt those restrictions fyi which is why you see many of them hopped up on drugs.

You'd have to autistic (in the literal sense) to miss any of the intended comedic elements in this vid

He's not wrong about the pedos and rapists in (((holleywood)))

This is the most obvious piss take ever taken. Did these people really believe anyone would look at this after hearing both sides and think, 'oh yeah, he's totally unironic about this, must be crazy?'

I do like that the spot he ended up pointing to on my screen actually had a speck on it. Am I already fucked? He did say there were 'hundreds of thousands in every home,' after all.

This is because, in Jihad, you're guaranteed salvation, so any crime committed during that is basically washed off.
It's why a lot of them party really hard right before an attack

I'd link his YouTube channel if I remembered where it was, but he's generally /ourguy/.

Good.

This game bums me out. It's still pretty fun, even if it's not as good as Human Revolution, but your only options are to side with a nigger anarchist or a fag, and even when you side with the fag to spite her, she's proven right in the end and the game hits you over the head saying, "you're supposed to like this shitty character!"

What an absolute misfire

Human Revolution was bearable. They completely failed in offering multiple approaches to missions as you were inevitably forced to go aggro on the bosses anyway, and if you played a stealth build, at that point you were fucked. Brute force build always was the best choice and there was no tangible reason or reward for a stealthy approach.

Ah, the exotic little bullshit from before this dark age.

oh if only you knew

Give poor Adam some slack, he graduated from phoenix universty

I was full stealth and got fucked at the boss fight in the server room of the news station (the one with the cloaked boss).

This also implies that jihadists are muslims and that jihad/terrorism is a muslim thing. Obviously true but interesting to see SJWs admit it.

Aug Rights Matter

Director's cut fixed the boss fights. Added turrets and places to hide from the boss.

>last name is misspelled "train molester" in Japanese chikan sounds like "chicken"
Hilarious

For a sec I thought you meant that as one who molests trains, not one who molests on a train. Nice trips.

It's strange to me how that got overlooked the first time through, they knew some people would try to go for a non-lethal build.

The story goes that the boss fights were outsourced to another company, hence why they turned out that way. IIRC the boss fight in The Missing Link wasn't that shitty compared to the base game bosses either

Yes they outsourced it as HR was struggling to meet deadlines. The game was originally meant to be about twice as big. Upper Hengsha would be an entirely different hub, not just one mission, Montreal as a hub, London (which is why London shows up in MD I guess). The original trailers also had Barrett (the big Texan guy with the gatling gun arm) in Hengsha instead of Detroit. They were too ambitious so had to rework a lot of things, one of them being the boss battles getting outsourced.

Just getting this out of the way.

From what I remember the whole dev cycle for this thing was a complete basketcase about the time it was clear that the Thief reboot was in the shit. It's lucky it saw any daylight at all; not for the fans of course but by all rights it should be languishing on BR-D somewhere in Canada.

Care to summarize, friendo

I want to have sex with her

It's that deus ex game dungeon video. don't know why he hooktubed as ross deserves the views.

This doesn't seem like muslim apologist shit though, it could actually be interesting lore if the the muslims in game refused augmentation and stuff haha as if there was that much thought into it

I mean, as long as they aren't jihading, it would make sense they would.

What are we to do on the tracks, onii-san?
*clank*

the answer is always the same

That is one bad rat

Really makes you think, well, at least some of us

ITS CLICKETY CLACK DOWN THE TRACKS YOU RETARD YOU HAD ONE JOB

I get the feeling that Eidos were being top-tier niggerkikes and were just looking for an excuse to cut him out of the game

WHY THE FUCK ARE NIGGERS

truly, a question for the ages

I bet you're an edgy guy I'd better steer clear of, since you use the tomorrow theme.

oh no,he doesn't want his eyes fucking burned,what an edgelord.

See a doctor yesterday m8

i see you're good at assuming.

That's almost banner material right there.

they can do that in certain circumstances.

A good question my friend.

At least Malik is still alive.

What did she mean by this

You've been able to get unix timestamp filenames here for months now. Just click to (u) near the filename

Why on earth would you do that? Honestly, what's more likely?

I've been doing it since they introduced it, it's just easier to manage files with those names

Because no one would watch it if I linked to the Youtube version

Holy fuck just kill yourself. Find a bus and jump in front of it.

Actually, I fend that I click hooktube links less. At least with the youtube embed you get a thumbnail so you have some vague idea of what you're going to get. Plus hooktube loads up a random cloudflare cdn script which I have to whitelist in noscript just to watch the video.

Here’s the Youtube version for anyone who wants it.

source on the neogaf staff

I hope you are just baiting with your retardation

Oh, it's Ross. Rare to see him play any AAA titles. Honestly people should just be able to choose whether they want to use youtube or hooktube embeds. It wouldn't be hard to have an option in 8ch's option menu to load youtube embeds as hooktube and vice versa. Maybe I'll bitch about it on /sudo/.

The whole terrorist plot was lame as fuck and le ebin hackerxir was annoying.
The game was fun to play though

So when are we getting another sequel?

Probably never, and thank fuck for that, Deus ex hasn't been good since the first game.

In terms of size? Doubt it would be any longer though. You can't have these story-focused games dragging longer than 30 hours on a relaxed playthrough.

This. Mechanics and map design were an upgrade on HR and gave a similar feeling to the original. But world/story was dogshit.

Literally broke my keyboard in rage while typing this and had to go buy a new one today, but I'm not gonna finish the question because it seems to stand well enough

You're retarded.

What are you, gay?

You probably don't even fuck your own girlfriend.

If you played a stealth build, you would have gained so much EXP from knocking everyone out and exploring that you'd have been forced to take combat augmentations anyway, after maxing out the other trees.

Sarif's voice actor being fired was a fucking crime, it made the game worse with him gone.

The fruit fly video was a joke, people.