It's Segata Sanshiro's birthday today, Holla Forums...

It's Segata Sanshiro's birthday today, Holla Forums. Let us celebrate by enjoying some of the best of the Sega Saturn library!

You did play the Saturn, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=PegHrhJ1wCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Saturn is shit; almost as much as the N64

It's like someone wants to be judo flipped. I had fun with Panzer Dragoon. I really need to look into more of the RPGs on the system, though.

I've never even seen one, though I loved the Genesis. It's no wonder it failed.

No, but I want to.
Someone recommend me some sexy RPGs on that bad boi

Just dropping by with the old Segata post.

Jesus, that (((localization)))

panzer dragoon saga, wochenroder, albert odyssey, shining force III parts 1-3, grandia, baroque, lunar, langrisser IV, Puyo Puyo Dungeon, and princess crown.

How do you know that isn't exactly what they're saying?

what is this game

project x zone 2 I think?

Project X-Zone (pronounced Cross Zone) or possibly X-Zone 2 for 3DS

Some of it is, but a lot is completely made up.

X-Zone 2

Keep telling yourself that, Sonybro.

PLAY SEGA SATURN OR DIE

Figure this is as good a thread as any to bring this up, but i found a Not for Resale copy of Sonic R. I can't find anything about this game online, not on the autistic sites that would have this shit cataloged like Sonic Retro. Think it's worth archiving? If so how do i rip?

He's fucking retarded and so are you

sage
NEGATED

which of these are 2D?

Is there a good Saturn emu yet?

segata sanshiro is probably what the common Holla Forums users aspire to be loyal to his waifu and extreme dedication to gaming

Last Bronx sequel when?

Reminder that segata died as a hero for a company that didnt deserve him.

all of them except panzer dragoon saga which is the best looking 3D game on the system.

Play Guardian Heroes all the weekend.

Part of the team went to work on Soul Calibur, if i am not mistaken.
You would not want current Sega and Bamco making a sequel to Last Bronx.

hooktube.com/watch?v=PegHrhJ1wCQ

How so?

retranslation when?

you don't have to sticky everything mark, let threads exist on their own merits

Very well

Segata Sanshiro did nothing wrong.

I think I'll play some Burning Rangers today

Damn, so the talent transfers between Sega and Namco were more common than I thought.

If I'm not mistaken, the first Tekken games also had some ex-AM2 members who had previously worked on the first Virtua Fighter.

In fact, if you dig inside VF1's code you can find a few unused character models that look suspiciously similar to a few Tekken characters.

At the time, it was a good thing. They made really good games outside Sega.
In the present, none are desirable to take any franchise.
For what i know, the original Soul Edge/Calibur team (or at least it's leader) already left Bamco and i don't even know what they are working on nowadays.

mednafen just werks, unless your computer is a toaster

Suck his tiny cock more faggot

What's your favourite character/route?

I haven't gotten good with enough of them to pick a favorite. It's a great game however, and once you get into exploring the routes and unlocking characters with friends, it really shines. If me and my friends had the stamina of when we were kids, it would be something we could play for 12 hours.

Too true.

Does that go for integrated graphics as well? If only I had the money for a modded Saturn..

>never got a saturn
>family was poorfags
>did end up getting a dreamcast during it's dying months
>regret not having the panzer dragoon games since rail shooters can be pretty fucking fun

Ginjirou for his design and maneirisms.
But as i'm more of a completionist, i frequently chose the route that leads to Valgar (meeting the angel) as well as getting Sword Han.

nope. It'll be cheaper to get a saturn and pseudo saturn/AR cart.

Sonic R's soundtrack is fantastic and you played a bit of Panzer Dragoon Zwei. PDZ is a game that gets better as you progress in it and your dragon evolves and grows on your journey. It starts out as a pup, begins to grow its wings and can barely fly, and you end up fighting gigantic bosses just as its figuring out how to fly. It's such a great feeling of overcoming odds.

I'm playing Saturn games on GNU with an Intel Mobile 4 video chip and having no issues with most games (Sanic R was sluggish, though).

A bit late, but happy birthday Segata Sanshiro! Your sacrifice will never be forgotten.

THEIR BATTERED BODIES SHALL NEVER FORGET!

WHOA

If there is one e-celeb done right, it's him.

user, he was actually on TV, don't lump him in with internet losers.

The same thing conceptually.

NO!

>>>/ovens/
>>>/cuckchan/

lol, butthurt

nice dubz tho

test