Girlgames.com thread

Remember this thing anons? I feel like we need to remind ourselves of the bizarreness of everything that has happened here as well as the general weirdness of that site.

Seeing that the site is still up, and fucking around with weird shit is almost fun, I think we should venture into the jaws of insanity once more and rediscover the Lovecraftian secrets we have tried so much to forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

elbot_e.csoica.artificial-solutions.com/cgi-bin/elbot.cgi
pastebin.com/Aqhs00Hr
girlgames.com/7-dates-second-date.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Its is time to spank Dora again?
What did we find out other than it was connected to a company trying to make AI for call centers and shit?

Oh hell no

I'll just repost some of the screenshots that I made back then.

i want to fuck that controller

That controller is into some weird shit user. Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Reported for MKUltra

There's a video that goes into detail on Hey Kids and by extension these "perform spinal surgery on Elsa" games.

I think they're part of a psy-op.

Has anyone found out what or why it is as it is? I remember reading one of these threads long time back and others speculating it's an AI making these games.

MODS

The only time when Hey Kids started to make the whole "I'm an AI" videos was when we started to fucking with the channel commenting on it. The guy running it just started to fuck with us in exchange, basically deciding to shitpost an ARG in existence from what I remember.

elbot_e.csoica.artificial-solutions.com/cgi-bin/elbot.cgi

:^)

Its some shitskins in Asia pumping out barely changed reskins to rake in on ad money from gullible children.
All the "games" on these sites are like Unity asset flipping except in flash.

cheeky cunt

You think that's bad? Try Crazy Brain Doctor

This bot is confirmed redpilled.

Jesus christ, whoever made these games need to be shot

How is it difficult to realize this is done on purpose to troll you?
After the owner found you are amused by the then accidental creepyness, he began making it creepyer to get more attention and publicity from you guys.

You give 8ch too much credit, there were a lot of other people from other sites looking into this as well.

You mean remember something that fucking reddit got all over and beat it to death?

fuck off.

Bullshit, we started this shit.

hi sim manager, what's the matter? Don't like it when we see the simulation at work?

Yeah we know that HeyKids! did that, Girlgames is a different story entirely. And that still doesn't explain how all of this shit ended up so weird and creepy to begin with. Also it's still fun to look into it.

It culminated when JonTron made a video about it.
The path is walked, the journey is done.

What the fuck.

Oh no, not this again. Please, i already feel bad about masturbating on futa, i don't need to feel worse today.

Can we forget it? We already know viral disney jews behind it.

The Elsagate and ungodly superhero/peppa/whatever horribly made kids "content" was way more unsettling, especially since it was explosively popular and way more significant, with views in the billions, unlike this unknown heap of gunk.

How strange, that brother finger thing popped up for me again recently and now this shit is back.

I still remember that one where you were popping weird zit things on her head. Absolutely ogrish.

There's an abortion one, my little sister had it on her phone.

Any games about proctology?

Like that surgery game where a guy uses his garage as a hospital for the iPod.

Apparently they were using bots for views for sweet jewtube money using popular things as a cover up for their success.

you might have more success on /cow/

They also had this very weird description but besides that the game is uninteresting.

I assume whatever AI making those games is trying to say manicure or pedicure, but the constant surgery games it produces made it say nail surgery instead.

It's not an AI. It's illiterate streetshitting pajeets who are being funded by globalist pedophile vampires to create content that will desensitize children to abuse.

I used to play on these sites when I was little. Back then it was just a bunch of cute cooking and dress-up games. Later on make-up/spa games started appearing, which were sort of similar to these new ones - you were given an ugly girl and had to pretty her up. I stopped going on these sites shortly after, but these surgery games obviously evolved from the spa ones.
Even back then all the games were same thing with a different skin, so this isn't that weird. It's just the same people lazily making the same games over and over for ad revenue, just like those Finger Family, etc. videos. Though I didn't expect them to get this ugly, but it's really not a problem for kids.
I still remember how I enjoyed these games as a little girl. They're disturbing and ugly to the average adult, but girls aren't bothered by it. We like to make things all clean and nifty - if it's ugly, then all the more reason to. If I was a little girl now - well, I had pretty low tolerance for more ugly cartoony stuff, but I could see myself playing these once in a while.

I'm sure the jews ain't involved in this one. It's just pajeets doing it for no other purpose than easy money. Pretty silly to see you guys all riled up over shitty flash games.

I am not ready to learn and preform Nail Surgery, thank you very much.

sure thing, chaim

You now what you have to do.

Do you mean that like this?

I've seen that before and it comes off as nothing but funny to me.
Guro and snuff is an awful fetish but when it's done in a shitty 3D animation it comes off as turbo autism so it gives me a giggle.

Then why was it hidden in plain sight for so long? And you honestly believe this shit was made for the sole purpose of grabbing other sites attention? It has too much work behind it. Literally hundreds upon hundreds of these game variations. And most worrying of all; why is it aimed at kids in the first place? Time to start developing some critical thinking, your time on reddit has turned your brain to mush.

You're selling your idea a little too hard there.

Keep fucking digging.

Archive or screencaps? I don't remember the Indian guy.

I remember saving the pastebin

pastebin.com/Aqhs00Hr

tell it "8ch" over and over and it'll start spouting out random numbers

you know hey kids is an arg right? like a big YouTuber covered it and exspoed it as a arg

Wait a minuteā€¦ was it Night Mind?

lol

of course, the internet's favorite spoop cat.

You mean drossrotzank, then no, he was just investigating the thing aswell and the guy on charge of the channel started counter-baiting him.

I don't think you fully understand what's going on, I was talking about the YouTuber nightmind

I remember this, very interesting threads until it got derailed by the AI LARPing.

I would post all the old archived threads but I can't find the pastebin on my computer.

Look up "Elsagate." The threads leaked from here and normalfags started archives.

I was the user who found the dating sim game, I don't have the pictures in any particular order but I'll try to make sense out of chaos and send them.

What the fuck Holla Forums.

Anyways, it also looks like they removed the Hitler and Bane stuff as well as the creepy videos with little girls.

This is what happens when you pick the "Sir I haven't done anything wrong" option. The second one is what happens when you pick the "correct" option. No cutscene, no anything, it just goes straight into "HOLY SHIT A CAR"

This is what happens when an Indian guy running an equivalent of an android app knockoff in youtube channel form starts shitposting with us through the use of his videos.

Didn't the "Hey Kids" guy opened a new channel and started to talk about pizzagate?

The first one is what happens when you pick the "Don't pretend option, the second is obvious correct option.

There are also those ones but I cannot seem to put them into continuity. Also, a game over screen. The next guy gives the "Manga Ghibli movie" quote from what I remember but I don't have any screenshots of that.

I found the game if anyone wants to play it.
girlgames.com/7-dates-second-date.html

Speaking of which I think this is meme worthy.

Jesus. This is totally conditioning kids.