twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cause gmod fucking sucks.

/thread

trips of /thread

bump for autism

Counter bump for dubs

Yeah, dude, good luck with your thread.

OP you faggot, host a server or be gay 7 times over

Sorry man, but the game was a lost cause a long time ago.

Garry Newman's fucked up updates & youtubers are to thank for that. Game used to be great…

Didn't Garry Jewman say he was developing Gmod 2 that's going to be Unreal Engine based and use Bullet physics?

It's been 3 years now. Let it go.

Yes. sandbox.facepunch.com/

I remember when we had regular Gmod threads
The server was filled with a group of cancerous dramafag circlejerkers sitting around and using it as a shitty chatroom

Sounds like your typical gmod experience.

Wherever they goes, the server falls apart.

He got perma banned on the last Holla Forums server.

Fucking hell can't these people pick any good engine for their games?

I don't remember the server being full of dramafags user, care to give us more than a (1)?

What's wrong with Unreal Engine 4?

Yeah sure. First time I went onto it was using a STALKER map with "creepy" ambiance. I ran around doing nothing for an hour before a posse of morons popped on and literally sat on the benches in a tunnel that had broken NPCs loitering around, and after ten minutes one got into an argument with another and then they were throwing shit for hours until I got off. Then I learned this was regular. At some point one spawned some props in a way that they were infinitely clanking into eachother because 'xddd aha funny noises'. They also knew each other's social medias and real names.

UNREAL IS TENCENT
TENCENT IS SHIT!

Unreal 4 is probably their best bet user. My only issue with UE4 for a game like Gmod personally is that Unreal in its base form is nowhere near as modular as Source but they can probably male it modular. They have some great ideas like C# interfaces on top and shit

This never happened while I was there but if you're actually just that
"XD SPINNAN HOOB XDDDD" child I can understand why you are upset.

Not to mention, even with external physics engines, unreal is kind of shit for physics playgrounds.

Take a hike, moron. I don't know who the fuck you're talking about but the fact you're throwing accusations and getting personally offended about this speaks volumes.

Gary is too much of a lazy faggot to produce his own inhouse engine and god knows he will find a way to pozz it up considering he used rust as his platform to spout brownie point bullshit only for it to get turned around on him when players started race wars ingame to spite him.

You and your two butt buddies used scripts to break the server and make everyone quit.

Called in your posse of retards, eh? Can't possibly comprehend that someone other than some boogeyman didn't like dramafagging circlejerkers, eh? Kill yourselves.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Oh you're this faggot in half the threads, nevermind.

Have any of you visited FacePunch recently?

When are we gonna raid servers in group again?

Someday

I don't know how people let me get away with this stuff.

Still shitcading in zombie survivle

You missed out

Oh. Is there footage?

Fuck are you serious? How did I not know about this?