Holla Forums, what are your preference on what makes a female character design "good" or "great"?!

Happy Monday, faggots. Say, I know you have different preferences on how you like your female characters in video games and you know that there's an ongoing war against femininity and beauty right now waged by feminists against it. Now I have to ask, what are the characteristics that stands out for you when you're looking at a female character design, either Western-made or Nip made? What makes her special to you? What makes her memorable?

Other urls found in this thread:

ptsd.va.gov/public/PTSD-overview/basics/how-common-is-ptsd.asp
web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/14355818.html
archive.is/aOG9T
nier.wikia.com/wiki/Witches'_Sabbath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuteness. I have never seen a cute western girl in a game, ever.

Tits

It's not like I have specific rules. I like all of these in the context of their games.

Benis

Cute tits.

Her personality

not existing

I've got no hard and fast rules for what makes a winner, I'll know it when I see it. Subtler lewd features help cement one though.

No poofters allowed.

No set standard. The character doesn't need to be "oversexualized". Just look at Japan, they have developed waifu creation into an exact science. Doesn't matter if they're going for lewd or cute, the design will appeal to the male audience.

Now compare it to the West, where it fluctuates between crackwhore and feminist.

tits with benis

t. actual gay

The fact that you have to specify the benis reveals you for the cock hungry la-la homo man that you are.

are they fun

I like my female characters like I like any other type of characters: WELL WRITTEN
All the boner-inducing sexiness or heart-tugging cuteness in the world won't help you if your character is unlikable, has an illogical personality or doesn't fit in with the rest of the game.
I mean yeah, if you're going to make me choose between a beautiful and an ugly character, and both have the same design quality, I'll end up picking the beautiful 90% of the time. My main problem is people who can't write for shit

Her special abilities and role in the gameplay

shut the fuck up reddit

If genitalia doesn't matter, why do you want to add dicks to women?

I just want them to be likeable, I will enjoy even an ugly female character though I would much rather prefer to see pretty and cute ones although I understand that ugliness has it's place as a tool in writing, but I want them to be written well enough so that they are likeable and serve their purpose in the story well. They don't even have to be very deep, as long as they serve their function.

Truly a masterclass in character design.

I can accept the idea of futa not being gay as long as they have a vagina as well as a dick

No you

why do people care if futa or traps are gay

Cute, sexy or ideally some combination thereof

I don't understand why trapfags try to deny they aren't gay. Would it kill you to own up to it or is this just part of who you are?

trap/futa fags are not fapping to men, therefore they are not gay

Hueg anime tiddies is always a plus.

Phat asses is all what matters.

If she be havin a pancake ass like this (webmrelated), developer ain't gettin my dolla.

Now, if she be like this (mp4related) you definitely get my holla.

Perhaps I should have altered the image a bit more, it was meant to be a poke at the logic of the image by inverting the censor.

Nah, they are. They're just not fucking men, which means they're not gay.

to discover wether our unverse is the one in the multiverse where traps are gay or not gay

also theres the trapocalypse so its important to know whats what

That she is not in any way different from a male character (that would be a Ms. Male Character) but also she is not identical to a male character (that would be a Guy With Boobs).
It's not hard at all you patriarchal shitlord, she just has to have no feminine characteristics whatoever while also having feminine characteristics.
Any reply to this post is sexual harassment.

Not ones made with tumblrart, calart or pixelshit.
Some female characters, which are something more than just fap-baits.
I can't exactly describe what makes them like that though.

I think I am getting old. Fanservice gets tiring and boring sometimes.

I am literally raping you with words.

Actually having a personality that fits with the situation they are in.
Samus for example minus other m

You're just gay.

One that is fully clothed, and isn't a half-naked "otherkin" whore. One that never talks unless given permission. One that I don't I have to rescue unless I feel like doing so. One that isn't forced into my party because "equality".

Basically women are only for creating progeny. They don't deserve attention for anything other than that.

Since when?

Waifus are for headpats and love. 3DPD needs to be belted into submission.

I figure she's supposed to be like Ripley from aliens. Doesn't take any shit, solves problems herself instead of waiting for help, but has a motherly soft spot for kids/helpless creatures. A real strong woman, in that she's capable but also has her femininity intact at her core.

since she abused little mac for being short

Fun fact. Ripley was originally supposed to be a dude before they changed the gender in the script at the last minute.

So, she's the typical amazon waiting for a good dicking to become an obedient housewife?

H3 Isra is best girl

Then he would have been a much better father than most.

Love is for creation. Dogs and cats are for head pats. Women are for birthing offspring. Jews have done a great job brainwashing the masses into believe that women are worth anything else other than giving birth to children.

Science will make them obsolete with synthetic wombs. In the future a man like myself will have the ability to custom design either a male or female offspring from my very own X and Y chromosomes. In other words, much like the Bible says, men can make women and women will never be able to make a man.

You do realize waifus are strictly 2D, right?

This is some top-tier autism my man.

But what about a catgirl?

He said waifu, you said woman. What makes a waifu magical is that they don't adhere to real life rules. They are capable of romantic love and soft enough for headpats and so beautiful that you wish to dote on them of your own volition, not because it's the only way to get sex.

Getting old made me more perverted, sounds like you caught the gay.

i dont think the bounty hunter abused by an immortal space pirate terodactyl would be a mentally stable houswife buddeh

im not even going to get into her wierd other m fetish for metroids

and is she even genetically human anymore with her spliced in chozo dna

Big tiddies and being made of metal.

Dicking is known to cure all kinds of illnesses, it can also shit your moral alignment as well.

I like when they don't yap every twelve seconds as a support character about how you need to pick up the 12th box in a row and put it on a switch. And they look like they try to take care of themselves. Also good writing goes a long way. So basically Sigourny Weaver.

If they're a whiner, throw them the fuck away and start over. No one wants to listen to that.

HUGE and cute FUKKEN ANIME TITTIES also visible panty shots

Jesus Christ, user.

You love that one panty picture don't you. I confess it's nice though and really like seeing games that model them properly.

I like my girls tiny, petite, and cute. Small/flat-chested short girls are fine, but the smaller they are the cuter they get. Anywhere from lolis to palm-sized is preferred. Of course tall and curvy and/or buff ladies (like my waifu) are fine too.
Otoko no ko are cute, but they're not girls.

Cute and/or beautiful is basically a requirement of the female in question if she is supposed to be a romantic interest. I don't want to play a game based around an Amy Schumer movie (strong, handsome man is in love with a ham-beast). If the female in question is NOT a romantic interest, then looks can slip, but if you want either of these types to be characters to remember it's going to require more than just good aesthetics.

The female(s) in question has to be INTERESTING. Some bitch that screams at you for a cut-scene and then fucks off to who-knows-where isn't really interesting. Give her some fucking substance or else she's basically just eye-candy and otherwise not worth interacting with. Maybe make her useful to the player in some way other than distracting you from the rest of the game, or use her as a tool for giving context and exposition to the world around you. These are just SOME ideas.

Speaking of eye-candy, make her dressed appropriately for the situation. Her attire should reflect the circumstances of her participation within the story. If you're running around in a nuclear winter the female in the story shouldn't be dressed as a maid or sailor outfit without said clothing somehow being a factor as to why she's involved in the first place (though for the two examples given I'd really have to call bullshit on ANY excuse tossed at the player). That shit makes no fucking sense and tends to immediately earn my scorn.

Also, not anime.

My favorite female character in a game so far is Sienna Fuegonasus from Vermintide. Obviously no actual attraction here, she's an example of a fun and even strong female character done right. She's a quick wit but only seldom does she use that wit to insult, preferring a more friendly demeanor with her cohorts. She's also a pyromaniac and lets this slip a LOT in her dialog, and this love of fire and destruction leads to her strength: She will torch the absolute shit out of everything if you give her the leniency to do it.

Sounds like you have a micro fetish.

It's more of just mingirls in general really. Micro to me it sounds like it would be just the small scale equivalent of Macroshit (size change, going as small as possible as opposed to enjoying the sizes in between, getting crushed, vore, etc.) I'm more into vanilla stuff.

Truly one of the homogays

0/10

So they can fuck other women, obviously.

Your first vid has a skinny ass, like the butt of Cidney from FFXV.

What? I hate most women in video games, I get tired of constant whining when I'm trying to play something. It never makes me feel anything for the character other than a growing rage that will only subside with me powering off the computer or console and doing something productive. I hate whiney characters and games that waste my time, but that's a subject for another topic.

Also anime tits do nothing for me, in fact remove the tits all together. An ass goes a lot farther than tits.

Shantae?

No.

Is a female character design only good if gets you hard?

It goes a long way

That's more like it.

Of course.

It's more than important, it's nessessary.

A big bust on her chest and a large dick in her pants.

Well think about it like this, the female body in itself can be a work of art. Where even bad design choices like pic related can be liked for their uniqueness. However we need more female Vidya characters with abs

Design expresses more about the character than the writing will on its own. If they don't fit together, the character suffers.

A nightmare, truly.

Talents like hers should be admired.

Getting an erection at all would be painful though.

A cute tomboy with family issues like me that's also strong, confident, that seems abrasive at first but when you get to know her is very loyal, kind, and fun-loving. If she wants to go surfing and hold hands on the beach together that's even better. She'd also ideally have a tan and abs.

Hi Mordredfag

You're a cute tomboy?

Hello, Fate thread user

You're a witty little cunt m8, I'll give you that.

Other way around, I dont want to be sexually bothered while playing a video game. Its ok if its a side character.

Stop saving low-res homosexuals

Careful user. You might be called a soyboy homofag who can't keep in his pants for that post.

Stop saving homosexuals

Simple

That implies Samus doesn't already get dicked from time to time. On the whole I wouldn't choose a bounty hunter as a mother figure.

Good character design is good character design. Characters like Cassie Cage are Generic Blandshit McBland, and wouldn't be that much better if they were more feminine.
Take a look at Charlotte: She's like a medieval Samus Aran with just the right amount of extra femininity. She definitely stands out from the rest of the cast.
Tits & ass characters are never really bad, but they need to have their unique thing going on to be memorable.

Gotta love Western nerds, they're so fucked in the head from the Jews, they'll turn their waifus into whores at the drop of a hat.

The design should fit the intentions. I don't mind seeing a fucking ugo girl if that means her personality is also pretty garbage.

But user. By that logic cuntboys are completely straight :^)

It's not complicated, you just make a pretty girl, who's a decent person, and behaves femininely.
That's really all you need to make waifu material.

And why 3DPD is so disappointing, given how even a 5 or 6 out of ten could still achieve that

You can't prove Samus doesn't have sex occasionally faggot.

You can't prove she does either, but the fact you default to her being used goods goes to show what a cuck you are.

If they're genetically women they are. It's just an abomination of nature is all.

And the fact that you think it matters either way proves that you put to much investment into such a pointless theory. Either way I don't trust a trained killer to be a good mother. Call me crazy.

You're a true feminist ally. Anita would be proud.

Yeah, why would someone trust a woman that can defend herself and is proven to be resourceful and intelligent to take care of her progeny?

RIP every military family ever.

Nigger women have sex its not some big revelation.

In that case I prefer to fuck a male who looks like a woman than to fuck a female than looks like a man. Call it:
sexuality isn't purely defines by a person's crotch and also by secondary sexual attribute

I prefer modest-to-flat chested girls. As far as personality goes, I'm fine with almost anything as long as the girl is pure and sweet at heart. They can be Yandere, Deredere, Tsundere, Kuudere, Dandere, doesn't matter as long as they are loving at heart.
Oh, and the dress + bloomers combo really helps. Nothing makes my heart throb more than that. God bless ZUN.

There isn't enough genderbent astolfo art out there. Such a waste of good design for Astolfo to be male.

What have 3DPD to do with waifus?

How does it feel to be a buttmad roastie?

Nigga if you're fucking some guy's ass then you're gay.

We get it. You think a blond bounty hunter who wears skintight outfits never has sex.
Yeah, why would someone trust a woman that can defend herself and is proven to be resourceful and intelligent to take care of her progeny?
Isn't that the mans job?

So the lack of PTSD makes families worse?

kek

I like cute girls.

Haven't we been discussing this in relation to real life? Because with idealization - yeah, your right.

I see you're a man of taste

This is your mind on stupid.

I'm pretty sure the thread is about 2D.

Yes, it's not that hard, it isn't "excessively used goods" they're called used goods because they have been used.

Actually innocent girl in the third pic is the best.

I'm not the one who thinks a dicking cures mental illness while also calling them whores.

I don't know, sure gets lonely out in space.

Thread ALLOWED to be spammed with faggot off-topic mental illness. Just like every single other thread. How about that.

My brother.

Follow the line of discussion. Boot camp can do a lot for a person but multiple kills can fuck up a person and a family pretty good.

I just interpret used goods as more than occasional sex. Sue me.

Jesus Christ that wasn't my point. My point is that a person's entire body basically the meat around the genitalia which result in the mind being tricked.
Why would a woman have tits and wide hips if she didn't have a vagoo? And since we live in a society where genitals are covered we may fail to make proper associations between the secondary sexual attributes, which are much more visible and we natural are attracted to, and the main sexual attribute. Its a fucking fetish and it not full on faggotry like being attracted to the visible male attributes.

You want them to ban you?

Cuck.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

Dickgirls still have a pussy, so I'm not sure what your point is. If it only has a dick then it's a man, and therefore gay.

Traps and futa shit is gay. Get over it.

Well you said it not me. Sorry your waifu is a whore.

Your interpretation is fucking retarded. Women come with a freshness seal, it's called a hymen, and creates a simple binary for the Usedness of Goods.

That's exactly what it is. Why do you think the shooting range targets are shaped like people?

Games with little to no female characters are best, because female characters are almost always bad. They are either way to slutty to the point where it stops being sexy, or they are feminist propaganda. Masculine games are best games.

Actually, now that I think about it the best female characters are the lewd and weak ones. Just like Harley in the batman series. She looks good, but is a joke enemy. Just like in real life.

Not an argument. Kill all faggots. It has nothing to do with the topic of the thread or board.

Then she's not a virgin. Again, I don't consider used goods to mean occasional sex.

Talking about the ones that actually kill dipshit. You can't argue that more families are ruined by PTSD than those who aren't effected with it.
Just saying that taking a life can lead to further problems down the road. If you want to argue that being on the battlefield does more for mental strength than less then feel free.

Video games.

Its that primary sexual attributes (dicks / cunts) and secondary sexual attributes (tits, hips) are obviously biologically connected but can end up disconnected in a mind of a person and that is where such the fetish comes from.

Boy have I got a game for you fag

Nice try mr soyboy, but fat ugly and gay guys are not masculine.

Try again.

Cute Ashley and Sexy 2B
Also any girl with a sexy walk animation

Why do you want to die?

Eat shit (you already do).

It's a locale issue faggot. When it's brought up in my area it means you had a lot of kids.

Please, stop embarrassing yourself.

I'll show her my "male spirit."

All of those look like faggots.

Where in this god that thread is anything posted related to playing games? It a fucking a bout thread about wank material that happened to be in some games.

No one believes you. No one ever will.

Right, because "what kind of video game characters stand out to you" isn't video games. Got it. Reported for being a queer.

Your arguments retarded though, max 20% of the soldiers who see battlefield experience get PTSD, no matter what, PTSD is not normal or even average for the military, it's just more likely then civilian populations. If you want to define 100% of military families by the 20% that even get PTSD in the first place I can understand why you don't think one dicking doesn't equal used goods. You're just bad at math apparently.

I forgot to mention, there are characters that can pull off being both cute and sexy at the same time.
Pics related

Reminder that Kat doesn't wear pantsu

Google it. It's like how people who call another person a whore doesn't always mean they take money for sex. Used goods hasn't meant 1 concise meaning since its conception. Study up on your jargon fag.

It's certainly a sizable amount. Though most women tend to not even see the battlefield so the point is moving to moot. The actual point is taking multiple lives as a career or otherwise will eventually turn you hollow. If you read the Metroid Manga this shit bothered her immensely among her parents death and other issues.

The stupidity takes my breath away. You really are a roastie, aren't you?

Do you call your soda a coke where you live? go on be honest.

Well this thread went to shit quick.
Post milfs

You mean used goods? :^)

Yes, by fucking definition it isn't, something would need to have 51%< occurrence rate in a population to be by definition, average.
For reference, the civilian population, with no battlefield experience, has a diagnosis rate of 10%. Yeah, difference of 10% between being on the battlefield and some civilian comfy at home getting PTSD is 10%

Kill yourself.

Learn how to read. Wife is to soda what whore is to pop.

I really wish there was a game like NieR except you played as a Mother completely freaking out and massacring people trying to save her children.

My point is that it's not something worth ignoring.
And those experiences were brought about by nothing? I wasn't the person who brought in the military keep in mind. My point was from the start that a trained killer who took a lot of lives probably has a higher than 20% chance of getting PTSD.
Nice projection.

It's ok. You'll get over jumping the gun eventually. If not use can just use it to kill yourself. We call em soda's here btw you fucking coke faggot.

It doesn't matter when I just want to get invested in a story, but in a porn game that would be mandatory.

I am about to cosplay as 2b from nier. Wish me luck.

There is different between something just being a wank and something that can be important or interesting to a game world. Thread such as "x sexy race in game" or "girls you want to fuck" are trash tier thread and you are a faggot if complain when they will always go to shit because thats what they are by their conception.

And my point is you can't define an entire population over it a la
Again this bullshit backed up by nothing and you really seem bad at math.

This guy knows what's up.

Fuck that shit, I want to cook with my waifu.

Unless you misread my post I never defined a population by it. I defined the fact that PTSD can bring stress to families.
Seems like your bullshit isn't even comprehensive let alone not backed by anything.
No you were the first to bring up the military. Which isn't always responsible for PTSD. Either focus on the fact that killing multiple people as a career leads to PTSD or stay buttmad.

Sharing activities with your waifu is the best.

I still think the old Lara is one of the best female characters ever, she's one of the few chicks i can say are damn attractive but i simply cant fap to her because she's just so out of my league.
Like you'd have to be James fucking Bond the very least to even have a hope of banging to her so i just admire her as a strong sexy girl where as the Nu-Lara is pretty much perfect to rape and abuse.

Even the most bland Japanese waifu is more attractive than that slut.

how fucking cucked are you?

Did i summon the MGTOW-cucks or what?

The best girl characters are those designed by people that don't sacrifice their creativity for the sake of whatever "-ism" you can think of. If you don't make a girl for a reason other than just for your game, she automatically becomes shit.

As for designs I like, I don't recall many girls who look evil, yet are at least neutral, if not good. As a kid I always considered Ivy from SC to be evil with those outfits that make her look like a dominatrix, until I realized she was pretty neutral.

You are the cuck here.

And dismissed any benefits that can be accrued from military experience in the same breath, dismissing 80% of the families involved because of the 20%
Here's the sources on PTSD rates by the way, hope you have something to back up your statements since you don't really understand it in the first place. ptsd.va.gov/public/PTSD-overview/basics/how-common-is-ptsd.asp
It doesn't though, trained professional killers on the battlefield only have a 10% increased chance of PTSD. The correct way to make the statement you want is.
Then yes I agree with you, and with a sample size of 1 Samus is more likely to not have PTSD then to have it.

Beauty and submissive.
Nothing more.

Muh niggas.

Good taste.

archiving this shit
web.archive.org/save/https://8ch.net/v/res/14355818.html
archive.is/aOG9T

And the military has nothing to do with this.
I'm not flipping anything. Get the subject of the military out of your dense skull. You brought it up and you keep trying to move goalposts to it. Unless you can pull up a chart that dismisses those who have multiple kills not having PTSD you're treading on thin ice at this point.
Are all of them above multiple kills though? The source you're giving me is only for those who served in the war and doesn't indicate any who have seen actual battle or killed a single person. You do know that the the entirety of the military doesn't revolve around killing right?
Samus is a Bounty hunter who's had a lot more shit in her life than just killing people. But even so there's multiple examples of her having symptoms of PTSD in the Manga and occasionally the games. I'm not even counting Other M which paints a pretty clear image that she does.

>>>/gamergoy/

But why? You seem to just be a niGGer.

Lurk more

maybe you should actually play games and find out.

thread is cucked as fuck, that's why. Without an archive nobody will ever believe me that something this cucked happened here on Holla Forums.

okay but what if i put a pillow in between our crotches while we kiss and hold hands? how about that you fucking faggot.

What kind of fucking argument are you trying to present you drooling faggot?

This board is cucked dipshit. You don't need to archive a single thread to remind people that this place has shitty threads.

What a time to be alive.

and how exactly does archiving hurt you or anyone else (other than those who claim this place is not cucked)?

if I didn't like it I wouldn't have it saved
give me more

Because you are acting like a faggot with something to prove when there is nothing to prove.

Truly a model Holla Forumstard

Because it's not worth archiving a basic fact.

Fuck off, you are not part of this conversation.

There is always something to prove, Holla Forums always tries to weasel their way out of shit. When Street Fighter V got released back then anons in the fighting thread were shilling it HARD. They deny it today and since no archive exists there is no way to prove it.

It's one click and the page is archived.

Good for you. There's no need to bring it up though so you can fuck off now.

The link I shared has it's own purpose. Everytime someone clicks it this page get's saved. This means this thread get's basically autosaved.

As a new member of the (2)-and-going club, I am now

Yea to shit up a thread with meta garbage nobody cares about. You might as well save just about every thread that's up while you're at it. Dunno how many times people need to tell you to fuck off for being an insignificant whistle blower before you actually do.

on that note If you want to write a female character that actively takes part in the plot, the worst thing you can do is to pander to ANYONE. You simply must write a character. Anything else is a barrier to that.

If you walk into a story thinking: "I'm going to write a GOOD female character!" you won't, because that's all you think about.

Now if you were to write a story about a motley crew saving the world, and decide to add, say, a spiritual Celtic/Viking type nomad priest that prays to the spirits and provides a moral center to the party while also being able to turn into a werewolf to fuck up enemies, but you feel like the concept could use a little oomph or your party needs a little tension, rewrite that dude into an attractive woman who falls in love with the resident knight, but his culture sees them as barbaric so there's loads of relationship tension due to conflict. And don't change the werewolf form into a monster girl, go straight up werewolf, none of that japanese bullshit

Or some shit like that, this is off the top of my head. Point is that with most characters, "male" and "female" are just traits used to move along a story or to add hooks that increase the complexity and fill space.

If you want to write a good female character, write a fucking character first. And give her some good tits and stop trying to make women into tertiary men for god's sake.

user Im sorry but…
Yoko Taro confirmed that Kaine is actually a hermaphrodite
(s)He actually has a penis under that panty

user, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I shall give my of my respect and best of wishes to you.

Make her go through the same shit as the men do. If the man has to fight with his intestines splayed out on the floor, so should the woman, if she's gonna fight. If she loses her shit because of a cut on the shoulder then you can go fuck yourself.

That's why he posted her, retard.

Give her pretty clothes.

I think some of you missed the point.

As long as the character design itself isn't nomura-tier retarded, fits with the overall theme and tells us something about the character then it's okay with me.

How about a werewolf monster girl who can also change into a beastform werewolf to fuck shit up with

This, the only thing that matters is how good the dressup is.

No. Also the prophet said that only the one on the bottom is gay so it's all good.

Getting hard is only one indicator of good design. The muscle that would that would really get going when see a well designed character is:

I know it's a guy but I still put it into my cute girls folder.

as long as there isnt a dick in your mouth or ass, it aint gay

unless you suck your own dick, then that's just masturbation.

No fucking shit moron, Yoko Taro didn't "confirm" it, it's explicitly canon in the official Grimoire Nier book in her character bio; her gender is listed as "hermaphrodite" and one of the short stories describes her jerking off her thick and veiny girlchock before splooging in front of a missionary woman.

Im very interested.

Nice meme

nier.wikia.com/wiki/Witches'_Sabbath

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Blizzard has sure come a long way. The picture reminds me there is no Warhammer 40k hack'n'slash (and fuck that Martyr garbage) where you can make a Sororitas and dress her up in lewd clothes.

Poison is explicitly referred to as a newhalf in the original concept art of final fight you stupid nigger.

Wew

You're just not confident in your sexuality, I'm so confident that im straight I could fuck a guy and not be gay. YOU'RE THE GAY

ew

This is the ideal woman

That faggot cat is not even close to best girl

Jew-Jew and his Disney buttbuddies deserve the rope.

You don't know the half of it.

fuck off fag

Gas the twinks.

Fair enough

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the biggest fag of them all?

There is always one answer.

tfw no 2d bf

What the FUCK is this? A malfunctioning bot??

OP. It's always OP

(you)

I just made a typo man chill out.

l just made it typo man chill out.

Maids make good character designs. Always.

I just made o typo man chill out.

Aren't girls with pee pees just men?

Needs more femininity

Feminists really hate it, but Bayonetta is well designed in my opinion. Her design is both iconic, unique, and makes sense (from the POV and basis in myth around witches).

I also like her old outfit over all the other alt costumes. What would really be cool is having her in different outfits similarly animated to her default where her hair laces around her clothing, but I don't think Platinum ever went with that.

Her in-game standing pose and proportions is a little too weird to be sexy; that besides, its still aesthetic.

Life is suffering. Also, you're gay.

would it be gay to fuck him?

You can do that in Free Cities. Go to >>>/hgg/
There's a market specifically for bodyguards, then just dress them up in maid dresses.

Yes, now fuck off.

Jesus Christ faggot I made that small edit because it was way too masculine and then you go on posting the gayer ones.
males me want to puke.

Bit of a freudian slip there eh tripsman?

You can have bodyguards and dress them up, but there's fuckall to do with them. I'd rather play TohoK.

He won't just put any kind of gay shit, he'll put gay shit where you can call the faggot a she so he can pretend it isn't gay. Fuck that bong faggot and his shit game.

1. The Maiden in Black from Demon's Souls. Calm, demure. Doesn't show much skin. Has a certain vulnerability and pathos about her, what with her eyes being covered with wax. She's blind, she needs you to… go murder a tree, or whatever the plot of that game was. And then there's the "touch the demon inside me" bit and the thing where I kneel in front of her and she gives me headpats so I can level up. I also happen to like her goofy accent.

2. Daniella from Haunting Grounds. Calm, demure, and formally dressed. She's initially a servant who treats you (a female) as a guest. But this is a horror game, and her manner is at once feminine but also off-putting for how out of place it is. You notice her dirty fingers— is that blood? She cooks you dinner in a weird parody of hospitality. She's kind of like a vampire, and has that kind of fascination about her. And then there's her character arc, which has to do with her being "incomplete" and therefore trying to magically steal the protagonist's womanhood— which we understand to be her womb. So there's a sympathy there as well, albeit different from the Maiden.

I hadn't really thought about this until recently, that I've developed this kind of "type." Meanwhile, I've been planning to get a Vita, and browsing the library of games for things I might like. Some of what I've been introduced to is in the vein of Senran Kagura, which I don't really like. The women are so hyper-cutesy that it's almost beyond me to interpret them as women instead of as marshmellows. It's like designs of this kind are drifting away from actual femininity toward ambulatory dakimakura with strapped-on titty mousepads. Same with their personalities; they're not identifiably human, so I feel no sympathy or antipathy or anything else toward them.

Lulu from FFX also fits what I consider appealing— you understand why— though her character is relatively simplistic in the telling. She's been jilted, and is therefore mean. That's about it. the game lays it bare for you one cutscene at a time, and does so literally. Like, with words instead of the way Daniella is explained to us: she has a horror of mirrors, but a fascination with broken glass. She never sits us down to explain this, or how it's symbolic of her particular mental complex. Lulu is in the middle of the spectrum in terms of appearance, as well: her tits dangle massively in front of us for a moment in her end-of-battle animation, but they're not flopping around like socks full of marbles from the opening cinematic.

Lara Croft and similar don't appeal to me beyond pinup value. As a character, Lara Croft is mostly a distaff Indiana Jones in the same way that Lightning in FF13 is a distaff Cloud. They're no better than traps, except with male personalities instead of male genitalia.

fag

pic

Is that an Adidas med mask?

The best girl is the protag of MGS2

Man you just got on a whole new level of faggotry. Unless you're only saying this to bait for loli pics.

FCdev has always been huge faggot with his all slaves are girls thing and anal focus

Use pregmod. fcdev is a faggot that doesn't even work on his game so he gets patreon dollars.
Pregdev actually does things.

I'm aware about that.
EraGames look too intimidating for me.

You are the niggest faggot in this thread.

Stop projecting user.

>tfw I've been mistaken for a girl countless times throughout my life

Double nigger.

post pics else you're bsing us

Fuck right off, you already pulled this shit.

:^)

I know its bait, but I must defend my lolis.

I've got another idea to make it less masculine.

Good character design is good character design regardless of gender, and good character design
If it doesn't meet all of the above criteria, it is at best a subpar design.

Big ol honkin fuckin tits man what else

fuck off fag

Yes.

user, you're mixing things up with 3DPD, beware.

Gayer than Aniki.

Tits and thighs always grab my attention but aren't sufficient to hold it. I want to say I like stylish designs but what does that even mean?

It's not necessary to be boner fuel but I have to find it pleasant to the eye, even if she's fully dressed and barely has any curves.

I know it's part of her character development but I miss long hair Charlotte.

My basketball-american!

Don't bully Evetta-chan!

as opposed to legally aged children?

You can like something without being sexually attracted to it. Unfortunately for you, penises aren't one of them

Unless you are a girl, in which case you would be required to post tits to prove it, yes.

There's an important distinction between drawings of things that do not exist in real life (lolis) and things that do exist in real life (dicks)

I'm pretty sure kids exist in real life.

Children are real

First, the attractive thing in lolis is the body shape, not the age (see 1000 year old dragon loli)
Second, real life children are quite different from lolis (i.e 3dpd < 2d), but even if you made that argument there's plenty of 14 year old with mature bodies so I don't think that argument stands at all

You know the 1000 year old dragon loli meme is a fucking strawman, right? And you're actually using it seriously. Just admit you jack off to children, we won't tell anyone.

Okay so people that like lolis really just want to fuck little boys got it good to know you aren't a deranged pedophile trying to justify and obfuscate your disgusting fetish

I'm glad you read everything I said instead of sperging out at the first thing you disagreed with

I'm not a goon, you retard. I don't have anything against loli, but I can't stand faggots who delude themselves about what it really is.

anti-loli is codeword for anti-white

ooo, she was in Bloodborne, too.
This is wonderful

Ok goon

Daniella's horror of mirrors actually makes sense from a symbolic standpoint, she has the mentality of a robot, but it's a delusion brought on by years of abuse since childhood and drug experiments which dulled her feelings and sensations, which she rationalized as her not being human.
looking in a mirror forces her to confront the truth about herself because she can see she's no different from Fiona in that she's human, but it doesn't mean her sensations will come back and she seeks release. It likely horrifies her that no matter what she does, she won't regain her sense of feeling.
Broken glass is incomplete, which she associates with herself, and it fits her perceptions of herself, which is why she demonstrates vain actions like kissing her reflection in the glass, it's her crafted identity that keeps her from acting out or confronting the truth and she treasures it because of this.
She actually has a sense of feeling since she displays a reaction of pain during her death, so her lack of sensation is most likely psychosomatic, in that the years of shit she went through only made her her mind disassociate with pain, a developed mental barrier of pain tolerance that has a threshold before the body reacts naturally.

Daniella was simply a normal human woman who went through insane amounts of abuse at the hands of a rapist "noble".

And you can figure all this shit out through various notes in game and Daniella's scenes, almost nothing is explained, only implied through actions, not words. You get a note that states that she's been there since she was a child, and you can piece together her history based on the people she serves and her reactions to things. One of the best examples of storytelling AND a female character.

This is suppose to be an argument in your favor?

Sorry I forgot all men are supposed to be attracted to the same milf body type
I apologize profusely

Sane humans are attracted to members of the opposite sex that display developed secondary sexual traits. You're mentally ill.

If a women has sex she is used goods. Even women know this.
I just wanted to weigh in, thanks.

Holy shit! I had no idea she was faking. Serves me right for not reading all the text.

You are no different than all these trap posters as you are attracted something that isn't suppose to reproduce which is the basis of sexual attraction. Jeez are all lolifags this deluded?

Oh shit sorry, I only found out recently.

You're bullshitting me user. I won't beleive you without sauce. Otherwise what the fuck.
Shes still a pretty good character though

I see you're fresh off tumblr.

user sHE looks exactly like a girl and I thought so for years, hop off my ass about it.
Kaine was basically 90% girl with the exception of her dick and probably balls too which in game must be microscopic because I never even seen a bulge on her.

She says she loves you and you make fun of her voice. Asshole. :^)

I oughta replay Haunting Ground one of these days. Has its share of quirks but it's a very interesting game. Back when Capcom didn't have their balls surgically removed. Ichi is still their best grill though.

No, fuck you, you don't get to call the dick and balls 10% of being a man.

I wouldn't mind a female character that stood up for herself, or thinks that she's all that and a slice of toast. I'd be perfectly happy with a woman that thought herself an equal in every way, and strives to accomplish goals to do that. To overcome obstacles, to endure hardship, to feel the loss that most people have to go through to achieve that feeling. To be weary of the ravages of time as it weighs on her, through all of it, and still try to come forward.

But, we don't get that. We get cardboard cutouts that the plot just deigns to give them all of this just because they're stronk independent womyns, incapable of failing, incapable of being wrong, or having a different view of things. They're incapable of change, and therefore, they cannot grow or evolve. They can't hold our attention as an audience because they don't really achieve anything, and we fail to empathize with them. And I think I get why. Women are allergic to commitment, insofar as they don't want to go through what it takes to be a better person, to have the personal growth that's needed to truly become something desirable; not just to men, but to themselves and the world at large. They want everything front loaded to them, and that's what a lot of these feminism-laden western games promise them.

Pic related is such a character I am describing that I want. Alice in Monster Girl Quest often goes through much of the same thing the Hero, Luka, does. She thinks very highly of herself, but as the narrative progresses, that gets torn down, and slowly built back up into a climax for an amazing narrative that I doubt I'll ever get again. AND THIS IS A FUCKING PORN GAME. I cared far more for Alice's plight than literally almost every fucking whore that's been rendered in western games for quite a fucking while.

But they do display developed secondary sexual traits? Not like people could sense a woman's exact age before the age of detailed records. If she has the characteristics on the right you just know she's somewhere in babymaking age and fair game. The reality of little girls is far from that and you'd have to be pretty fucked in the head to feel anything other than protecc for that.

At the very least have to be good support, just like their biological purpose. This makes the characters more believable. Good tits help, too.

Fuck I meant left. I was still making the image when I typed that.

The one non-lewd game I can remember where it's basically stated that if you get caught you get raped, either that or your womb gets cut out.

Wrong, I didn't say that. I'm just saying they're pedophiles. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kainé is a hermaphrodite, meaning she has both a bagina and benis. Since she appears as/sounds/acts female the most accurate description is to refer to Kainé as female. Unless you're going to call Kainé a "they" which is arguably more tumblr. All hermaphrodites I have heard of in reality think the same way, that while biologically they are both male and female their actual brain wiring is clearly one or the other.

I'll call it and oven dodger.

At the very least, good, intresting writing. Then tits. ass is for fags, thighs are better. Visually, the character's design should fit her personality and have visible effort put into it.

The problem might be that a lot of artists re use the same fanservice scenes over and over again. Fanservice isn't just about giving the audience a boner, it's about incorporating the harmony, unity, and balance of the human body into a scene while giving the audience a boner.
Pic related

Gonna sound like a fucking soyboy but I think Bayonetta is too cool to fap to. To answer your question though, I think the ideal female design is someone appealing to the eye, but also exhibits feminine traits. Bayonetta is sexy, delightfully cocky, but also shows a maternal side at times. Female characters should have a softness to them that isn't just ass and tiddies.

This is your logic.

No, you left out the last number.

And you get knocked up by your dad's evil twin in one ending.

>That moment when Alice has to confront her undead mother
>That flashback she has right as she dies again
Those tiny moments of character developments really transformed the game into something else.

You'd see that it's not deleted if you didn't fuck up your reply, dumbass

Disregard then, I suck cocks

The entirety of Kainé's character is that she is a fucking mess of a person in every possible way but is still a human whose life has value. Because in the end we're all broken degenerate disgusting pieces of shit that the world would probably be better off if we were all thrown into the sun. Congratulations on missing the entire fucking point you colossal retard.

Okay 25% then
I still want sauce to kaine apparently

Ahhh, that makes sense.
Ill bump it down to 15% since she just has a dick but still has a bagina.

Human rights are a Jewish invention.

Who the fuck mentioned human rights?

You're operating under the mistaken idea that certain things are to be given rights because they look human.

WHO THE FUCK MENTIONED HUMAN RIGHTS?

Taste in fashion

Same thing happened to Castlevania when it moved to 3D. Pic very related but the examples are numerous.

Scroll up retard

Are cuckchanners seriously arguing loli is pedophilia? Here?

They were, until the fag got removed in a rare case of the mods doing their jobs correctly

I wish they would fight the new CERO rules.

It's just goons and fags stirring shit up.

Loliniggers are worse than fucking furries who will jump over themselves to defend their fetish, act like complete fags and spam their shit. And the worst part is that the fucking vols privilege you nigger because muh board culture. Its simply impressive how you faggot manage to be more insufferable and retarded than furfags. Now that is a fucking achievement. Hope the faggot kike gets removed so somebody can ban your retarded asses so you can get off your fucking high horse.
Cunts.

Just make your own board if you're so buttblasted.

I don't know what you want me to look for but I already found what I was looking for.
>What she held in her hand was… a large, engorged male member… yet it was hers. Upon the swarthy organ there were littered many veins, which I could even clearly see throbbing.
>She wasn’t merely possessed. She was of both sexes!
>"On nights after I kill shades… …I can’t stop myself…"
>I cried, averting my eyes from the moment of climax.

is right, it is a raging fucking degenerate, but it does prove that it a good person in the end though and I don't like it any less that I did before. Good job Yoko Taro.

Of course you do, since it's about girls and you don't like girls

WEW

>>>/4cuck/

Go back to /sudo/ and cry to "the administration" to get BOs of Holla Forums and Holla Forums removed.

By now we can consider that the range of decent female designs to be much smaller than male designs. If you can imagine yourself to want to pat, rub cheeks with, cuddle or fuck the female character in question in her present or prime years, then she's a good design. When it comes to characterization or personality, all the good female characters are either those who recognize themselves as women, or are just basically male personalities in female bodies so you can say it's not gay to want to fuck them.

I don't know who that character is supposed to be.

But that's completely subjective. A good female character design should have the same requirements as a good male character design, or any character design.

Just a reminder

Looking at this thread just proved what I said in last one

What are you even referring to, you phoneposting retard?

I just want to want around bottomless in town, slaying monsters with my privates exposed so there is something worth defending, doesn't matter as a woman or a man. There is nothing more freeing than that, for video games as well.

Since it's anime children I'm only anime pedo and since it's anime boys I'm only anime gay

Adding dicks to cute girls does not make it gay stop projecting your own faggotry unto others.
A&B are both cute girls.

Never seen that edit before. Not half bad.