Destiny 2 launches

He was worse than the "brink user" shill from back in the day. Do you think he is still here, quiet and red faced in his shame? or was he just a shill and he bailed back to something awful or reddit?

Other urls found in this thread:

mreinfo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5924&start=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Screenshots or that didn't happen, I refuse to think someone was retarded enough to shill subpar borderlands (being a subpar version of a shit game is pretty bad to begin with) this trash

Do you need to spend ten american dollars by any chance?

you needed to have purchased destiny 2 and its dlc to be allowed to post anymore.

Imagine being one of those Halo diehards. MS turned Halo to shit then Bungie turned into activisions sidekick.

You forgot the part where he spammed the catalog with "BAN TUMBLRTALE" for a few hours in a desperate last ditch attempt to make us think anti-indie sentiment is something only shills do.

He was likely multiple anons shitposting.

The Activision insider guy was probably not real. It seems like an easy way to gather (you)s, you just pull something out of your ass, claim you work for X company but can't provide credentials or you might be fired and never stop saying the same thing until you're believed by at least some. Come frequently, repeat infinitely, get a reputation and more (you)s. I don't know if it even was one user or more, but it was probably just shitposting.

I didn't even know the game came out. It must really be lacking content for it to be losing so much playerbase. That's probably why they try to kike hard with the paid DLC, you buy it or you have nothing to do.

Just how new are you?

I dunno, I missed him too. I never visited Destiny 2 threads though.

Reminder that Bungie is still contractually obligated to make another Destiny game plus season pass. Fucking shame about Destiny, Activision shouldn't have interfered and let them make it the space fantasy game it was supposed to be. Instead of this 90% sci-fi with a tiny hint of magic bullshit.

They ruined monster hunter by copying destiny
what a fucking mess

should we block people from posting on this board if they haven't purchased certain games?

they actually made world easier than gen and that's a tall order since the latter had hunter arts and styles.
average end game kill time for hr is basically sub3 min solo for blademaster weapons with very frequent sub2s to boot.
it's a sad joke. they could have raised the skill ceiling when they lowered the skill floor.

How about breath of the wild? i hear its an open world fantasy rpg where you can actually climb the mountains!

BUY MY FUCKING GAME

Can i play it on my Vita?

YOUR MOVE TODD

Nice digits Todd

I can't speak for that user, but I seriously bought it twice. I loved it so much, Todd-kun, can you please make the Dark Souls of Skyrim next? :^*

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU PLAY IT
GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY

(checked)
You're on fire today Todd

So you sayin' skyrim cant run on the vita?

BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT
BUY IT

okay faggot im going to buy morrowind now, are you happy?

You have to buy the game and finish the first mission.

If you're not just joking, do not do that. ZeniMax Media Inc. do not deserve your money. Get the game from the share thread instead.

just a joke, like i will give kikemax any shekels for adding black women in skyrim 2

Can someone tell me where the fuck I can find videos of the cunt in the OP image?
The youtube channel I thought was his is just filled with first person videos of opening rations, but I want to see the nigger actually eating them

please help

Can't deny he was inside activision

If anything activision was inside him, Carlos.

Steve1989MREInfo
He unboxes and eats them. Sometimes he goes above and beyond with the older rations, like eating bread from the 50's or smoking WWII cigarettes.

So let's get this out on a tray…
Nice!

Nice digits, but since you didn't buy the game your comment is uninformed and should be deleted

Alright.

Cool

What was it originally supposed to be?

Is he ever in the video itself?
All the videos on his channel are just him filming a table and his hands

Most of the ones I've watched is just his POV perspective.
There are occasional videos where he'll show his face while eating something or smoking one of the cigarettes, but they're more rare.

Why do you specifically have to watch a grown man eat food instead of just listening to his review?
Is it a kink or something?
I'll make videos of myself eating if you're into that kinda thing…

Shit I missed that.

Yeah, he gives his final opinion in front of the camera at the end of the video.

Thats not very Coffee Instant of you bro.

I don't remember the name of the specific video, but I know it was a German ration review where he smoked German cigarettes and ate some cola chocolate (real cola, the shit that makes you jittery).
I'm sure you could find it if you just searched "cigarette" on his channel.

If this would only mean that those same retards who got burned aren't going to buy Destiny 3 day one together with the shekel pass next time.

Did that shill kill himself?

LIKE POTTERY

"If no one complains about bugs that means the game is fine :^)" - Bioware, while closing down the forums 6 months before the release of ME:A.

Lets make a list of must purchase games for the PC and console.

He says in some of his videos that can be a good or a bad thing depending on which way the air is going.
If air is being sucked in, it's good because it means it was vacuum sealed.
If it's blowing out, that means something was releasing gasses in there.

Nice hiss!

I wish i could find the one where it spits in his eye

Hi Activisionanon!

The mad man has eaten "food" from the goddamn civil war. His immune system is godlike.

But user, that just raises the question: what happens when something is discovered that can?

Something powerful enough to kill him would be the end of us all.

Hasn't he gotten botulism poisoning several times already

He ate candy from WW2 and said it was nice, then finished the entire tin. He puts Ashens to shame.

Yeah
mreinfo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5924&start=10

I can stomach him eating 240 year old food, but this shit crossed the line.

AND HE LIVED MOTHERFUCKER.

HE.
LIVED.

That's especially interesting to note because botulism has a 40% mortality rate when you don't get it treated.

Steve with 86 years old rations; 'I am growing stronger'

You're not wrong.

That's not the oldest. The oldest is when he ate that hard tack from the fucking civil war.

See? This is why i hate global healthcare, idiots like these, that choose to poison themselves, should be given onto the hands of Darwinism.

And I say this as someone from a global healthcare country.

He didn't get free healthcare, though. He didn't even know he had botulism because he never went to a doctor about it.

I'm pretty sure his tastebuds work differently. In the aussie 24hr MRE video, he basically ate vegemite off a spoon and claimed it was nice.

Virgin 9bdfed vs Chad Steve

Hey idiot, if something you ate is making you sick, that's your body telling you're being a dumb fuck.

Soylent user is that you?

Go away rabbi.

you're such a waste of oxygen

You're the kind of guy who would tell somebody to stop lifting because it makes his body sore. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Oh dude, I bet I can get superpowers by exposing myself to radioactive waste then

I want to tie down Akitsu Maru and tickle her titties.

lmao, I thought I was the only person who watches his videos. Iunno why, but I put them on before I go to sleep. Something enjoyable about them.

Don't we all?

Did you blown here from reddit?

I'm lying in bed 24/7 and I'm still able to lift a bag of potatoes or a sofa (with another person) to the 7th floor by stairs, because testosterone. Nobody needs anything more than a little exercise (which I'm not doing). Name one (1) thing a lifting person can do that an average person struggles with in everyday life. Protip: you can't

By all means, please cull the gene pool for us.

I told you not to skip out on kegels.

ALL HAIL TODD
DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT SKYRIM

Enjoy the culling when SHTF, faggot. You might lift a bag of potatoes now but you won't be able to hike a few miles with backpack without proper fitness and preparedness. At least do some jogging.
Sorry if I just recommended fitness to disabled person.
But your testosterone becoming dangerously low.

And when is that and how will it happen, exactly?

Skyrim is worthless garbage and Toddler should off himself.

There are literal Activision (and EA) shareholders on Holla Forums reporting posts.
KEEP THE GOOD JOB IN MAKING NORMALFAGS ABANDON ALL AAA GAMES, GUYS!
Companies and their shills are desperate because of our influence on normalfags. They are losing sales, profits and now governments are starting to regulate their extortion schemes (they call them lootboxes) as well as normalfags losing trust in the big companies.
Nothing is too big to fall.
We are ruining their business, and this is a good thing for all of us.

I don't even lift and I find your lack of ability disturbing.

AAA tears are almost as sweet as the tears of the brady campaign.

we need to bottle them for gun lube

I'll never forget that faggot.

Fantasy game in space with some high tech shit thrown on and a ton of philosophical content that was completely axed because it'd go over the heads of the Activision-Blizzard audience.

I'll never understand how a mediocre as shit game like Destiny made enough money to even make a second one, I still remember all those threads about how destiny was better than warframe, despite no one ever saying jack shit about either, and bitching how halofags were unoriginal with halo when destiny was an obvious ripoff

Make them cry more by spreading any news that make their games look like shit to normalfags. Lie if you have to.

What was that all about?

Any screencaps? I must've missed that one.

Like what though? That sounds vague enough to describe the game as is to someone who's never played it.

Because massive fabricated hype made shit tons amount of pleb audience of console to immediately pre-order it because… well journos said it's gonna be good so what could possibly go wrong? Activision spent billions of dollars for PR so the game's gonna be GOTY, get hyped! Second one came out because massive about of cucks denied to admit that they've bought a shit game and played a shit game, and did same mistake again. It happens all the time in vidya industry. But thanks to Bungie, they killed themselves and no one would buy the third one.

It wasn't philosophical at all, it was a shitty halo mmo with loot

They got Paul McCartney to promote it for fucks sake. It was the most heavily shilled game since FF7.

Not suck dicks.

You saying you don't struggle with sucking dicks?

Actually, let's correct this.
No, you don't need to buy the game, you can just play the trial.
However, Bungie's shit PR team who pretends to listen never clarified this or made mention to the trial so this rumor was left to run.
However, still a shit thing to pull.

HEY TODD
0:20

You are todd also. We are all todd.

I can only imagine just how current the year will be in this.

It will be so current you'll be able to power a whole city

This is probably the gayest "gameplay" trailer I've ever seen this year.

Why?

Regardless of how shit the game is lying will put you on par with them and is the jewishest tactic you could use

Fuckoff shill

Sorry lad but it's only furfag garbage, maybe i can interest you in a post apocaliptic video game known as Fallout?

He could be here right now.

(checked)
I remember him trying to shill Destiny 2 by trying to spark discussion last year.
Fucking blatant

He also liked to use the same re:creators reaction image.

He also got extremely triggered by Warframe if I remember

(observed)

Don't worry guys it's gonna get good just wait guys like updates just you wait guys

So is StarFox
Fair enough, if it's not properly designed then it's shit

We've got a 10 year plan for Destiny, don't you worry

Yeah? And that's why I've avoided it most of my life.

Man am I glad to have not missed out on classic slapstick animation because someone somewhere is a freak.

You missed out

And it works, which makes it okay.

Impotent soyboys won't stop our actions.

Don't forget the "it is as good as capeshit movies for the whole family".

And lying is the second best. Use both, each on different occasions.

Fuckoff shill

Imagine my shock

Soyboy is a shit-tier insult.
It's a cuck version of the insult "cuck."
Cuck, fuck, nigger and faggot are all curses with hard consonants that make the word sound ugly and also very gratifying to say. By saying "soyboy" (an insult that has its origin in broscience) you're saying that you're afraid to use a nasty sounding word.
Be a chad and say "cuck."

>>>/reddit/

Don't get all upset because we all know you are a low-T beta cuck soyboy furfag

Fuckoff shill

How do those tranny pills taste, furshitter?

Salty milk and coins, or so I've heard.

That's not really how this works.

Make sure to used bleach and ammonia anytime your suit gets stained!

Steveposters get out of Holla Forums

Why contain it? S'cool.

Brink user is something not even newfags but just people in recent years wont recognise.

Basically back in 2010 EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO back on 4chan long before the cuckening there was a game coming out in early 2011 called Brink. Vid related.

The thing with Brink is its marketing was fucked. It was straight up selling itself as "a multiplayer shock game" where the ecological stress melted the icecaps, the world flooded and multiple flotillas of survivors found a decades old floating city of the future like the apple mac version of rapture in appearance. But after disappearing in 2009 and presumed sunk something awful happened in the city and now it looked abandoned but horrible things dwelt in its bowels.
The idea already piqued interest but then they revealled the gameplay which was essentially sold as TF2 on steroids -this is pre hat fortress being the shit it is now- with classes, tech tress, progression and parqour, the meme of the time that came back with infinite warfare, and things were ripe for shillvalry.

Along came Brink user. A anonymous poster -it would later turn out not a paid shill but just a rando who fell in love with the marketing- who spent at least half of every day of his life leading up to launch making generals and being a straight up "LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER MADE!" front man.

The strangest part? he worked. He was so sincere and excited it got contagious.
Then Brink released.

Turns out it was 5 maps of 5v5 objective based shootbangs. The 'story' was the 5 maps with bots as the campaign with around 15 minutes of cutscenes. Gone was the shock style 'deep story' and instead it was 'refugees vs the bourgeoisie class' but everyones a kiwi for some reason.

The game was a critical and commercial flop and more than angry people were just disappointed and Brink was forgotten.

A few years later in a thread talking about shills someone said 'i wonder if hes still around and regrets his time?' and Brink user showed up saying something to the effect of "i'm very ashamed and so sorry i sold anyone on the game".

Hype can even get the best of Holla Forums sometimes. Nobody is 100% immune. We are just largely immunised by cynicism and a healthy distrust in other people.

Why everything these fuckers do is annoying.

Whoa there buddy, I only speak the truth and the wholehearted truth. The truth kills far better than a lie.

Trips of truth checked

le shill and le cuck.

It's furret, as in the pokemon in the image.

Do you really think you're pulling some shit?

Source for the full video?

If you were smart or well informed you would be aware that shit like geriatric care costs an order of magnitude more to the system than just disease

Do something about it.

And it's also inevitable. No amount of funding for preventative care will stop people from being fat/smoking/drinking/generally unhealthy of their own accord, and therefore eventually having diabetes/cancer/heart disease/etc. Indeed, we're arguably increasing overall healthcare costs by raising the average lifespan: more old people invariably means more healthcare expenses.

I find it hard to believe that anybody here was remotely interested in playing AAA trash to begin with.

I wish I could be as niave and optimistic as you.

The kind of person stupid enough to even consider buying new games anymore has such a short attention span that they probably already forgot what came out last year, let alone 4 years ago.

That is another of many tales that teach the golden lesson: ALWAYS kill the hype. Hype is a mental disease.

Use both and you torture the enemy before the killing.

This.
Never pay for fun.
Have fun for free.

Anything that has a marketing budget is not worth paying for. Acquire it free by any means.

I'd argue that cautious hype/optimism isn't a bad thing at all, as long as there's enough stuff shown before release that justifies it and gives you a decent impression of the final product. I feel like Holla Forums has become way too blackpilled after the whole Brink fiasco, which was mostly smoke and mirrors.
Just to clear up, I'm not saying start pre-ordering games again. I just don't see what's wrong with being a bit optimistic for new stuff, even if it means you might have your expectations not met when the game does suck. Dismissing everything initially and hoping you get pleasantly surprised afterwards honestly doesn't appeal to me. I get excited for new games that look promising, even if I don't end up buying them or buy them way later.
t. recovering Brink and APB victim, I had the exact same line of thinking for years.

I go into every gaming experience with as neutral an attitude as possible.

Fuckoff shill

That's also a fair stance to take. I think I've just grown tired of pessimistic attitudes in general.

Fuckoff cuckchan

Really the thought of picking up a game at release is just retarded, period. If a game's online scene dies within a year it was probably a piece of shit to begin with and if it's singleplayer then why not just wait until it's cheaper and all the inevitable DLC shit is out?

Clearly pre-orders or launch day purchases are foolish. I would disagree with a dead player-base (1 Year after launch) being necessarily inductive of a shitty game. Player count is not very closely tied to game quality as has been shown in the last couple years with shitshows like PUBG.

Not like you don't have a reason not to be pessimistic, while the industry was constantly streamlining and appealing to more people throughout the years 2007 just raped most companies and standarts.

Production values rose due to huge leaps in resolution and assets, if that wasn't enough a tech boom thanks to social media, geeks starting to become chic and devices like the Iphone arouse around the same time as a financial crisis happened.
It took a shitton of mid sized companies with it as well and bigger ones just published any low effort garbage and retards would eat it.

The times of a bunch of devs in a garage or small office making sleeper hits were gone, Japanese vidya was becoming more and more niche in the west and only recently have we seen a rising of both of those thanks to mobile attracting a lot of people with no standards, and veterans demanding higher standards coupled with the popularization of nostalgia and retro visuals along with smaller production costs.

He's been a shitshow for nearly a decade and only now are we seeing it get better, shame we wstill lots of kikery from previous years though.

There's been great multiplayer games that died early and ones that lasted way too long when they didn't deserve it, see PUBG. I don't think that's always a good indicator, barring massive failures like Lawbreakers, Gigantic and what have you. But you could've seen those failures coming from a mile away.
Can't argue with that. Impatience, I suppose.
I generally wait a few days to about a week to hear what the state of the game is to see if there's any huge issues and I only shell out full price if I'm really sure I'll get my money's worth. Doesn't happen often these days, so I can stomach it once or twice a year.

Damn, I fucked up hard with this post

jej

That's been on the rise lately exactly because AAA has been such as hitshow. I mean genuine small titles, not San fran indie trash. I see anons talk about those games, but they take them for granted and don't see it as a sign of things improving.
Jap vidya has been filling that AA niche that the western market left when they went AAA and created their own blockbuster problem. And their mobile shit is doomed to fail, just like the western ones did. These things usually happen in cycles, you get resource pigs that become too big and gotta be killed so someone else can come in and take their place.

The years after 07/08 were definitely quite a shitshow, but people are growing tired of it. Take microtransactions for instance. We got fucked up the ass by all the DLC shit for a decade, but now there's a huge push against lootboxes because that was the one tipping point. These things come and go, but I always find at least one or two games every year I genuinely liked.

I miss old Holla Forums-tan. Punished Holla Forums a shit.

Torture isn't something a hunter does. Keep your sadistic stuff behind doors to yourself and just yourself.

You don't have to, so don't lie. In fact lying only makes them bounce back because people
WILL
see through the bullshit. You think people are dumb, but they aren't when it comes to lies. Exposing lies is the most effective way to get people to your side, and telling lies is the most effective way to alienate everyone. No one likes to be lied to.

You have told us to commit suicide
And for that you are either a fool or a malicious fool.

Agreed.

I really like punished Holla Forums. The exodus and GG shit really put life to a nearly template character.

It's almost like that was the point, to be a blank slate for anonymous users to project their own experiences and opinions upon.

I dunno. It always does though, whether it's the dust bowl, a black plague or your friendly neighborhood Soviets rolling in and telling you, "all your foodstuffs and livestock is the people's now."
Not a bad thing in any way to live in continual, unending paranoia because when it pays off, it pays off huge.

Does anyone have screencaps from the viral marketer for The Old Republic that outed himself after getting fired and not paid? IIRC his trip name was Andromeda oddly enough.

Is exactly the problem, now Holla Forums tan is forever associated with faggotry.

his hands are shaking so much you can feel his excitement and anticipation.

I don't know if someone has an archive of one of the threads, but I can confirm this guy exists. He showed up in at least three Density 2 threads to say he had data that "proved the playerbase was growing", but he could never produce anything, not even a piddly graph. Another problem he had was admitting the game had any faults, and the rare times he did, he'd always use positive language to say it, never outright saying something was terrible. He eventually fucked off after dismissing the metrics others dug up by calling them "biased" and "uninformed" and getting called out for not posting proof himself.
>t. guy who argued with him across three threads
The way he spoke, he was either a paid Activision shill or was directly involved with Dentistry 2. There's no way someone would go to the effort of white-knighting as hard as that guy just to fuck with people.

I'm real, user. Funny thing is, apparently there were a few 'Activision-anons', and I guess one or two were glow in the dark fakes from leddit. We sure as shit don't pay for marketing here. No point. Might as well trying to teach a dog how to play the violin.

Short version for the thread: Destiny 2 made us decent cash but its engagement tanked for various reasons. The next DLC is going to be bad but the big one September is supposedly really good. September's the make or break, so says my boss. Until then, you'll hear some stuff about the next DLC being bland or bad or whatever, but it's not going to be a happening.

But September? Who the fuck knows.

Your problem has a simple solution: Go back.

As much as I enjoy these threads, you really need to put some fucking sources in your OPs.

No.

That's not one's immune system at work, it's one's liver committing suicide to save the rest of the body from the fucking poisons generated by the bacteria in what used to be food.

I few years ago I would have disagreed with you, but buying Splatoon at launch and discovering the happiness that game brought me was enough to make me consider that sometimes, just sometimes, it's okay to buy into the hype. I wish the Switch wasn't such a gimmicky console so I could justify buying it for Splatoon 2, but at the same time I'm glad to have lived through all the bullshit and jank that game had (fuck the Inkzooka and fuck the .96 Gal and fuck the Luna Blaster) and to have come out the other side. Making friends with the people on the Holla Forums Mumble server was fun, too.

I still remember the testfire/beta threads where people who hadn't been following the game were thrown headfirst into it and felt pure, honest joy for first time in months or years. God, it's so painful to behold what Nintendo has become these days.

Apparently the latest Iron Banner (PvP event) had the lowest participation ever.

They're supposed to release a big patch in September that would acknowledge the community's criticisms about the game. I think they've said that D2 would be like what D1 was at the end of its cycle. It's another ton of bullshit from Bungo, D2 should've started exactly like how D1 ended and continue to grow. They have no story to tell, again. They'll make it up as they go along, again. This game has less options and game modes than the first one.

the sheer anal devastation in this post is palpable

I wish Activision and Bungie could go back to making actually decent stuff like they used to

But you forget that this is entertainment, with marketing teams paid to deceive you and make you into an addict to a company's product.
In this scenario, being optimistic is harmful to you, as it makes you susceptible to the marketing's lies, as well as any other psychological tactic used to make you a mindless loyalist who buys on impulse.
Never become one.
Always kill the hype to protect yourself from being exploited by those companies.

Another thing of notice is that most of the smaller groups, after they stroke a hit, got a following, and them became cucked soyboys trying (and failing) to impose leftist garbage into their games. There is no point in supporting new developers that aren't 100% against leftists, as they are sure to become the new marxists in the industry as soon as they amount some success. The thing is, most of the current ones are like that, so there is no reason to being optimistic for new releases or to support them.

No. I will always spread this. Lie to the enemy. Lying works, and thus, it is ok to use it against them.

Cattle does not discern lies from truth. Lying to normalfags to make them abandon the AAA companies is as good as telling them the truth. Use whatever means that work.

You failed. Your product failed. And we are affecting the minds of normalfags beyond here. Get used to it.

Why? They would use it to exploit you. They don't have their former staff anymore.
Wish (and work means to) their bankrupcy.

Splatoon is a game that made me feel the same way. I felt like I knew it would be good the first time, I saw it at E3 2014. They were obviously confident in it since it was a new game that didn't just have a gameplay trailer (unlike most games at E3 that only show cinematic bullshit), it was playable on the show floor.
If you can read the signs, and you know what you like, it's possible to find good games that you won't be disappointed in. Switch probably only needs a few more games to be worth a purchase, since Mario and Xenoblade are also very good if those kinds of games are what you like. .96 gal is a refined weapon for players who support their team.

Nice gusset.

I'm tired of hearing people say that Activision was the downfall of Bungie. They've always been a complete mess and it was ironically fucking Microsoft that was the one that forced them to get their shit together during the Halo years.

Part of Bungie's agreement was them having full autonomy as long as they stuck to the 4 games in 10 years with DLC per timeline THEY AGREED UPON. I repeat, Bungie had complete and total creative freedom with Destiny, they could do whatever the hell they wanted. But at the end of the day, it was Bungie who introduced micro-transactions into Destiny because they didn't want to make proper expansions. It was Bungie who chose to cut up the unfinished base game and sell it as $20 dlc and it was Bungie who antagonized and derided their own player base. From day one they had no idea what they wanted this series to be and when Jamie Griesmer(lead designer for Halo1-3) called Jason Jones and the board out for not having a clue how the game would even work despite being in the middle of production, he was fucking fired for it. To this day Jamie is still right, they still don't even know who this game is for or what its about. Eventually Staten and others would follow as the imminent train wreck became clear.

Bungie has made some great stuff but their own ego has driven them to such extreme delusions that they have forgotten everything they once stood for. I hope Destiny kills this studio to serve as a lesson that even the greatest can be taken down by their own hubris.

Yeah, I miss playable demos, even if I never go out to trade shows. One of the nice things about the FGC is that everyone expects playable demos all the time, which means it's easier to know whether a product will be worth buying or playing.
Half the reason I used the meme machine was to slosh overtop of fucking Gal walls, God I hate that fucking gun. And by the end of the multiplayer's lifespan, it was outclassed by the CRB and the Dynamo Roller anyway, so why even bother.

This.
As well as with many kikestarter projects, it became clear that most western studios are incompetent, as well as that the fallacy of "the evil publisher" is a lie.
Studios are as greedy and incompetent as big companies, and most of the time, even more than them.

So, still jews; I do agree with you though.

#NotYourShield