Games about serial killers

I even seen a few games reference the Black dahlia. Yet still no game about The Shadow hunting down the Zodiac killer.

LA Noire was about tracking down the black dahlia killer.

Why do they keep rehashing and rereleasing LA Noire when they can easily change the setting to any other major city in the world?

Because New York crime rate was nothing compared to LA until the 70s and 80s

Do you really want a game about the San Francisco region to me made nowadays?

Implying you wouldn’t play a game about zodiac killing hippies and thots?

Why would you ever want a game about finding Ted Cruz?

Unrelated but I want a detective batman game rather than super cool mary sue who can beat up anyone batman.

Well it depends: The corpses of hambeasts and roasties with aposematism would bring me great joy, but is the rest of the game worth it?

Heavy Rain had you tracking a serial killer as a dad and retired dick.

Detective game

I would love that. As much as pic related

i think that games about mass shooters like SCMRPG are much better

Are you describing deadly premonition ?

There's a sidequest in watch dogs 1 or 2 where you track the zodiac.

Seriously though, I don't think the Zodiac case could translate well into video games because it was very drawn out in time and range, and its main point of interest is mostly the bizarre correspondence.
Jack the Ripper works so well because it's localized in London, already a prime vidya setting, and had a shocking killing method. Zodiac was over quite a wide range, especially if you include the less definite cases. Not much about it screams action game, so that leaves you with a standard murder mystery adventure game in a setting without a whole lot of interesting locales. Maybe it could include a focus on the letters with graphology and cryptology and shit, I don't know.
Long story short, video games benefit from tight design and I don't see a Zodiac killer game permitting much of that. It could however be an analog in a fictional city about a fictional but similar case.

Bizarre single murders could be more the ticket. The Dyatlov Pass Incident comes to mind. I know there was Kholat, supposedly, but I didn't like it overmuch and quickly refunded it, so I don't even know if it used the case well.

Team Bondi doesn't exist anymore, and they'd need to make a different engine because the facial technology takes fuckton of space.

Pretty sure the Zodiac killer didn't kill hippies. May have been one himself.

I suggested a game similar to Fate Extra where you track down some unknown villain and the more clues you get, the better you can be prepared for the boss fight.

Ted wouldn't let them release it.

If you pitched a genderswapped version I think they'd get behind it.

Daily Reminder, Jack the Ripper was either James Maybrick, the Arsenic addicted cuckolded upper-class gentlemen Jew-sympathizer being poisoned by his own Kike doctor, or a fucking Polish Jew with a history of mental Illness.

Also, the Zodiac Killer is literally Podesta in his Teenage years, as with another Killer in Hollywood who is Jewish and covering for his father, or even his own murders, killing off the chief investigator by marrying her and forcing her to OD.

At least try to make it check out.

I want a game where I can be the serial killer.

Fallout 3?

There are a shit tone of point and klick adventure games about serial killers.