twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No bully posts past this point!

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Vergil DMC3

That's a good one. I don't know.

shut up nerd.

reported.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I went on a big shopping spree yesterday. Spent my amazon funbux on my 4th onahole and more lube, plus that kingdom come game. Also had 15$ in walmart giftcards so bought a 12 pack of beer. Then had 25 cash so bought a six pack and 2 weeks of snus.

Good morning, faggots

This shit blew my god damn mind when I was a kid.

How goes fam

Whats good in the hood monica

Morning. Pulled pork turned out well, sauce was a bit sweeter than I'd have liked though. Mac and cheese was perfect
Got another vita game today too.
Drawing a blank, so sephiroth from kh2. Killed him with the generic keyboard because I didn't know you could change blades until the final boss

Shigematsu Shinzaemon was pretty a pretty fun climax to Okoi's arc. Kickass theme too.

Just pick one off the top of your head.

Did you get far in kingdom come?

Went to work earlier.
Watching Yuru Yuri now.

You ever have stuff you need to do but you're really tired and want to sleep so you just sit there and do neither?

Favourite boss fight is a really hard choice, but to just pick one of my favourites it's pic related.

How you liking yryr?

I love that kind of mac and cheese so much.
What vita game?

How goes user

Its not here yet

Oh sorry misread.

hi tony

The shits from yesterday are gone, finally. I have the day off work tomorrow, but everything's closed due to a civic holiday.

First one that comes to mind is Robotnik in Mean Bean Machine tbh. I like the idea of two equally cunning beaners trying to outwit each other in a puyo puyo clone. I also like the music as well. It's probably a shit choice, but you did say "pick one off the top of your head."

I don't know who Tony is, I'm sorry.

I would have to say mine's either that, the Omega fight, or pic related

I never have stuff to do but yeah sometimes I'm sleepy as hell but don't want to sleep. For some reason I always end up watching car crashes or cops shooting people when I'm tired like that.
How goes user

What holiday? Valentines day was last week

It's super cute, which, realistically speaking, is all I really wanted and expected.

Yes. I didn't do anything I was s'posed to do today, even the easy stuff.

Why not just get it on steam? Or get the fitgirl repack?

That cross eyed girl is annoying.

ha

It's a leaf holiday where my part of the country gets the day off of work. Admittedly I'm rather paranoid about people trying to find out where I live, so I'd rather not say what part of leafland it is.

Oh so you're just a fag, it's fine.

That's fine. The first you think of is usually the best one.

That pic is a dude.

Not bad. Supposed to be pretty cold and windy later, so I'm not looking forward to that much.

Am annoyed that an older game I like, I can't find any rips of the openings for in all that good quality. Either the colors are too vibrant, the footage stretched from 4:3 to 16:9, the files too small in size, or so large that I can actually make out details I'd not seen before, but the edges horribly pixelated due to improper upscaling. Is it too much to ask for a 1:1 rip as it should look on a TV at the time?

Actually got two - meiq and arcana hearts.
And the nice thing about mac and cheese casseroles is they don't take much effort to make, just gotta be fast mixing the roux

postan best boss fight theme

Season 2 is even cuter. Season 3 is kinda weird but its alright.

Ohhhh nice.
As long as you don't mention specific towns usually that kind of thing is fine. Never bad to be too careful though.

'Ware wa meshia nari!'? Or are there other good bossfights with dudes called Omega?

Need to sleeep

if it has omega in the title, it probably fits
what's up with that word and good boss fights?

right after I made that post, I thought of a better example. The final fight in Pokemon R/B/Y/FR/LG. There's nothing more satisfying then kicking someone off their high horse, and the final fight is just that. I have a personal story from this fight as well when I was a kid.

Its been so warm here lately that I have the AC going.
Why not emulate and rip it yourself?

Whats arcana hearts, sounds familiar

How goes user

Sleep is for the weak. How goes

You're clearly from manitoba, you damned stoner.

That's a girl, just perverts attach a cock to her to satisfy their degenerate urges.

How goes user?

Still find it funny that MeiQ is banned in New Zealand or something.

Still need to get around to Nier myself. Unsure of if I want to actually go through Drakengard first though. Years back I'd just see people saying to go watch/read a particular Let's Play instead, but lets say that these days I'm a bit put off on just doing that since to my knowledge that one was done by goons.

She's confirmed a dude.

A fighting game

Aussies and Nazis love banning games

F E M A L E
E E
M M
A A
L L
E E

Doing alright. Just sort of burnt myself out trying to accomplish all the little goals I set for myself so I don't feel like a complete piece of NEET shit. Gonna keep going though, being tired and dead inside is better than feeling worthless and dead inside.

Because first, I don't know if I have a means to record on the screen without it being extremely choppy. Tried that myself in the past for some stuff and it came out looking like shit. And second, while the western version's openings are good as well, the lyrical versions are JP only (leaving us stuck with a pair of instrumentals, albeit a really good pair of instrumentals at that), and I forget if you have to have a save file to load for disc 2 to even get that disc's opening to play.

die

Didn't mean to spoiler

It's not Manitoba.

I've been wanting to try AH sometime, but lolis aren't really my thing and the game is kinda dead from what I heard. Is it hard to get into?

New Brunswick?

Right up there on my 'to play' list right under most of the Yakuza games.

Is that an all girl cast I see

What goals?
I've mostly been enjoying my NEET time napping lately tbh

Time to buy one of those capture card things then

Yeah, anime titties are too much for them, yet it's just fine to let the entire third world in to kill your men and boys and rape your women and girls.

I thought they autosaged these dumpster fire threads.

Why the fuck do so many modders not name their files after their mods?

Yeah fuck you too, nigger.

No.

I reported the thread. I'm guessing mods are asleep.

Well, it seems like the mods are asleep.

Saskatchewan?

No clue, I won't be able to download it for another 4 hours. There's a decent community going at another vita gen so I figured I'd give it a try. Haven't touched a fighting game in like 15 years

Maybe. I can confirm/deny next thread

Makes me feel less awful for being a leaf

I'm a NEET so I don't exactly have that much money to spend on shit.

Honestly, from what I've heard, Drakengard 1 isn't a good game but a very interesting experience, while Nier improves on it and follows up on a particular ending. So it's mostly a question of do I just want to play Nier and maybe Automata, or actually suffer through Drakengard. I don't play to play 2 or 3 either way though. Also got Yakuza on my backlog myself. As well as numerous other games. My backlog grows ever larger.

Exercising more is the big one, working my way up to running 18km a week. Doing drawing exercises so I can actually learn to art. Getting rid of old junk I had in storage, and just general housework. Hoping enough little steps will pay off in the end.

Who are you

I wouldn't be surprised if canada got some hyper feminist in power that bans overly sexualized games eventually. Isn't 2d loli banned there already

Nope.

speaking of fighters, I haven't touched BB in over a month. I guess I lost motivation after the Cross Tag DLC shitshow, and my love hate relationship with the game making me unsure if I want to learn it.

Canada prevents you from bringing in books or other forms of literature deemed bigoted, already. Give em time and they'll censor vidya too.
It's too late. I'll remember this, Ritsu.

Aren't you always buying games and stuff though

Post your drawing. What kind of style are you going for?
I'd really like to learn to draw but I feel like at this point its far too late to learn

It's not fucking halifax is it? Are you an abbo?

What kind of doujin were you fapping to?

would you ever get a video game tattoo?

Why do we pay you?

Fuck no. Tattoos are disgusting
How goes user

It's not Halifax. and I'm not an abbo.

I would never get a tat.

Niggers.

No, cause i'm not a fucking retard who puts anything on him he can never reliably remove.

Toronto? And a chink?

That shit gets on my nerves too.
Next installation I'm doing is Tale of Two Wastelands.
Haven't played Fallout 3s content in a very long time.

Good luck and godspeed.

Never because I'm not a degenerate.

How goes user

You can't call them that anymore. Not after they built Wakanda.

Don't do it. Every time i've installed that, it breaks half the mods and I end up spending all my time in fallout 3 and go to vegas at level 45. The capital wasteland is too fun to wander, especially with the dlc like point lookout.

Obama would be ashamed if he could see this.

I believe this is yours.

You have to go back and stay back. I'll admit that I miss a particular general, but I left that behind even before cuckchan became cuckchan.

When I do get games, they're either cheap one sin general, or ones where I lucked out and the prices being asked were a mere fraction of average. The ones I can't get cheap, or can't warrant buying without trying first, I'll download and play via loader on a modded system.

Fuck no.

With loopholes it seems.
Import the wrong doujin or onahole and off to prison. That said I've bought books with loli in it from our major book retailer

I've got the vita one just sitting on my main screen too. I should just buckle up and play it too

Realistically no.
But to humor the question, I would get a runeword from Diablo 2 if I were to.

Where do you get money as a NEET

Got up early today, how's everyone doing?

b-b-b-but don't you want to flaunt your gamer cred?!

Yeah, thanks.

Like poetry.

Capital Wasteland is super bland.

If I had to it'd have to be something abstract.

Parents gone for a week and I bought a ton of shit yesterday, so going pretty great.
Hows life been fam

Seems like they could fuck you over randomly if they wanted. I would have been afraid to come back from nippon with suitcases full of figs because of it, even though most of them are barely lewd.

It's not toronto, and I'm not a chink.

What's the deal with Black Panther anyway? It sounds like it's just another MCU film but the Kangz community went into overdrive and any negative review is automatically disregarded as racist.

Sorry I disappointed everyone. I will do my best to improve going forward to become a respected hotpocket.

Of course the NEET talks shit about the concept of degeneracy.

???

Howdy.

Has Ritsu tried not being a neet?

Did something happen to obama? Did he say he was gonna testify against the clintons?

Who is this?

My life is a series of unfortunate events.

That's what I got my razor products for.

Is Holla Forums down?

Capital wasteland is awesome to explore. It's its one good point. It just lacks story.

You can make it up to me by banning ritsu for a week. Then i'd love you forever.

Only long enough for him to afford a trip to Japan to fuck some 3dpd at soaplands.

I worked for 6 months last year so I could go on a vacation to nippon.

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

Thanks, you too

Just a crop I'd made. Was digging through some folders, saw the full version, and figured it warranted a transparency crop and filename.

I didn't really plan on doing that before going. I vaguely knew about them and just randomly decided to go while there

What kind of shit did you buy?
Same shit, just at a different time.

Hiya

Care to elaborate?

But do you LIKE chinks? Also, Black Panther in the movie is kinda bland when in the comics he's supposed to be a real prick, and it is just another MCU film.

I disagree mostly because of the mass blankness with no real factions to follow.

Yes to go fuck some sluts in soaplands.

We're talking about the same country where our mental health authority is pushing to make pedophilia a recognized sexuality

With how dead discussion for the vita is everywhere I can't really be picky.

There is nothing wrong with anime or vidya apparel as long as you keep it subtle.

If you aren't doing anything then why bother with the normal sleep schedule

Whose isn't?

It feels like It's been so long since I bothered with 3DPD that forgot what my tastes were.

Spoony suicide when? How is he even doing nowadays?

uh you still like boobs right?

Of course.

It's a shame jim's dead now.

That's story, factions are story. The capital wasteland itself though is fun to romp around while listening to music.

I meant who are you.

I'd guess you'd be into aras.

He was streaming P5 earlier this month. I didn't watch it because he was never good at streaming and I'm beyond caring about what he has to produce anymore.

Shit, "style" would be generous. I'm just trying to learn get used to the very basics like proportions and perspective. I guess 'realism' would apply since I've just been doing gesture drawings every day.

It's never too late to learn anything unless you're dead. If you're like me and have nothing but free time all day, you may as well give it a shot. I'm still on the very basics, and I'm lucky enough to have artist friends who can help me out, but the biggest thing by far is just sticking to it. If you can get yourself started on something and just do it for five or ten minutes every day then you'll eventually get somewhere.

Who doesn't?

If the retarded left is going to pretend that homosexuality isn't a mental illness then pedos aren't either by their definition. Same shit really

Hes lost another 100$ on patreon in the last couple months.

I am into Aras. Post Aras.

I prefer actually having leveled areas.

Ritsu.

I'm not sure if I'm close friends with anyone who draws surprisingly

I suppose that's true. But I've decided to stay here even if it means that I can't really discuss what I want to often. Also fuck having to go through jewgle captcha every damn post. I don't know how my friend stands it, and he's also the sort to report threads and posts against the rules like he's in some Junior Hotpocket Patrol.

No one important. Just a jaded oldfag.

That polar bear pic saddens me tbh. It's weird how I can feel for animals than I can people sometimes.

Just because I defend DFC doesn't mean I don't like titties

Probably because most animals just want to live their lives as their instinct tells them to, and humans can either be kind or cruel to them.

Because muh biological clock was getting way out of schedule otherwise. Besides, I'm doing shit in a couple of weeks, just not at the moment.

No one who likes titties likes cardboard.

That part's not mandatory, they were the ones who gave me the push to the direction I'm in, but I've seen so many amazing artists who learned to draw entirely on their own. It sounds like a huge waste of time, but if you're serious about learning you should look up some tutorials or even just start doodling on some paper whenever you're bored. It doesn't feel like you're doing anything, but you are. Everybody has to make a million pieces of shit before they can do anything good, the sooner you start working your way through that million the faster you'll get there.

I can't. If I post another ara it'll be 3 aras and that will be eligible for avatarfagging and I will be banned.

Leveled areas are shit. Then there's no variety to the exploration after the first time. Unless the leveled areas are randomized. It'd be cool if they were randomized.

Why are you jaded user? What happened to you?

What are you doing then?
I've been NEET for so long that I have no biological clock, I can wake up and sleep whenever really

Mods are asleep, post tiddies.

Not this shit again

Its hard to motivate myself to do anything besides play video games tbh

Generally true for me, there are a few exceptions though
ie anything by zankuro
Gross

Taking Japanese classes in March.

I'm going to have to request that you cease and desist with this degeneracy.

I can't! It's too dangerous. Take this giggling girl instead.

Hope you aren't paying for that famalam

Rad.
I seriously hope you aren't sexually attracted to these little girls, sir.

she kinda reminds me of sammyclassicsonicfan or P5's MC in a way tbh.

would you fuck a girl dressed as sammysonicfan?

Just that I've been on imageboards since '06 or so and miss the older, better, more carefree times. The internet is littered with the corpses of dead imageboards, until only here and cuckchan really have activity (on the western end of things anyhow), and while I've liked my time here, it's still been an experiment with a number of flaws, particularly in how few boards have any actual community. And the internet in general has changed too much for the worse since those days as well.

I feel you, that's where I was for years (and still kind of am). It's not easy to try to get that ball rolling. Best advice I can give you is just set the bar really low for yourself to get the foot in the door. Like a maximum of five minutes of just drawing anything, no matter how shitty or simple or formless it is, per day. Five minutes of a stick figure, or just cubes, or any sort of shit. Pretend you're back in school and you've got five minutes before class lets out. If you've got some music those minutes will be up before you know it, and you'll have accomplished something that day.

Probably not.

The internet is only going to get worse as shithole countries get more access to it too

I'll do my best hitler.
Make sure to post your progress in the thread every once in a while.

gay niggas

my thoughts exactly

Yeah I used to think she was his sister or something, but nah. They should get together and have a littler of little sammies.

Nothing lasts forever. If you want things to be a bit more like the way they were, try and make the change. Better than doing nothing and watching it all die in front of you imo.

Not at the moment. I'll pay it back eventually when I get a job and have to take care of my folks.

Already happening fam

from outer space

We have to end it

How old are they?
Yeah like people from argentina being here

We need a great wall to keep IPs from those places off various websites. Unfortunately, traffic is traffic, and most site owners are more apt to care about ad revenue and maximum visibility than quality. And on the other side of the spectrum, few really want to go the tenbux route as far as the average user goes; paying to post can keep shitters out, but at the same time, look how SA turned out.

I remember when the aussies got the internet. That's when it all went to shit. It's like they got shitposting as their racial perk.

I just want to loli post j - j

I don't think we need more autistic mario/sonic fans telling us that we should stop hating on sonic and that our actions have consequences.

No more cartoon milfs, please, I don't have time to jerk off before I go to bed.

How about we trick Russia into cutting the undersea cables

I just want one 3D loli itt and I'll be satisfied.

Ignore him, post more aras

Just one.

(((1)))

One loli. One.

Here's the thing: I know a bit about web code. A bit. I could maybe make an imageboard myself at some point in time, but at the same time, there are many issues in regards to that, between server space, domain and hosting costs, trying to grow an active community with minimal reddit/tumblr amongst the base (cuckchan was lucky to establish itself before those came to be and have a number of years without them), and also the fact that I wouldn't have the luxury Wheels and Jim have had in living somewhere where they don't get dragged to court for what the people using their site put on the servers.

Yeah ok I'm out for tonight.

I've been here all thread, friend

see you around.

I disagree completely. Just imagine 3 or 4 sammies defending mighty No. 9. It'd be a top quality meme.

Okay.

No, goddamnit, if we let you have one in this thread you'll try to have one in every 4AM thread.

Yes it was on the mac
And it was fucking delicious

I never said it was gonna be easy, just that you should try something if it's important to you. It's worse to watch it die in front of you without doing anything.

Memes aside, it would probably ruin the kids mentally. The thing about the internet is that everything posted there is permanent. Sammy is forever doomed to be associated with his autistic past self. Also nice ara, you got any more?

Not old enough to retire that's for sure.
Getting rid of foreign IP's still doesn't rid you of the niggers within yours though.

You are killing me. Haven't had breakfast and I'm going to drink in a bit and like to drink on an empty stomach so can't eat

I only come here (this thread) every once in a while. I just want one loli.

Hundreds, unfortunately, posting multiple lewds is against the rules.

No loli 4 U.

ugfaxz

Needs a zoom on the face, the frame tinted red, and a "This is fine" with that minifigures look on his face.

Do you least have a place where you could post them?

Niggers mostly stick to twitter though.

Just reverse image search the pic of the ara in a blue sex outfit. Most are made by the same artist.

Maybe if the lewd boards here were actually active he could just dump shit there and crosslink to the thread every 4am.

For the time being. They'll move on to other places once they finish destroying it.

fkzoxf

I'm out. See you next thread.

Goodnight

Cya next time fam

Thats true

How long until twaitter is Johannesburg tier at their hands?

woops.

knyoaw

I'd give it 2 years at most.

bkpnge

lfcnjy

Twitter won't go down in the forseeable future. It's being propped up by the gov because it's a useful propaganda tool. Though interestingly enough one of the main saudi princes who was supporting it, Alaweed i think was his name was arrested and imprisoned for trying to kill the head saudi prince.

Waleed Talal I think - same guy that owns the four seasons right

I guess I'm allowed a single picture of a 3d loli. Thanks. Sorry for derailing the thread. heh.

night dude.

didn't you guys have a board? what happened to it?

yea, I think so. He bankrolled obamas presidential run too.

is this really the dub? it's so fucking awful.
The lame voice acting in this takes away most of the weight this scene had.