Reminder Switch piracy will be up and running day 1 for Bayonetta 3 and SMTV

Even current FW switches can be hacked.

wololo.net/2018/02/19/release-nintendo-switch-homebrew-launcher-firmware-3-0-0/
wololo.net/2018/02/18/fusee-gelee-reswitched-teams-coldboot-hack-nintendo-switch/
wololo.net/2018/02/18/nintendo-switch-4-1-0-hack-sciresm-good-news-people-latest-firmware/
wololo.net/2018/02/18/fail0verflow-tease-linux-time-3d-drivers-nintendo-switch-video/

Who cares, who the hell buys a switch? What about switch emulation

Already two emulators out there, one boots commercial games and is maintained by a chunk of old citra devs and a bunch of people from the team that made the first public exploit.
The other has better performance right now but boots less stuff and is made by a solo devs which happens to be a BR """""girl"""""
Neither does 3D stuff at all yet and probably won't for the foreseeable future.

I thought switch emulators were all fake. We are talking about emulating the switch on PC, not emulating other consoles on the switch, right?

The two legit ones are Yuzu and RyujiNX.
Generally the fake ones aren't subtle about it, you know it's legit when the devs are happy Sonic Mania/Homebrew boots and runs at sub-10fps without massive breakage.

I don't even own a Switch and I don't want to sound like a shill but that's just fucking stupid. However if they (((localize))) it or get those hacks Soejima or Doi to do the art I'll be right there pirating it.

This is great news. Thanks, user.

I haven't been keeping up with Switch homebrew, but from what little I've seen it sounds like a hardmod exploit. Whatever it is, I hope it comes out soon. Some of the best times I've had on a Nintendo system were from hacking Brawl and Mario Kart on the Wii. The Maple Treeway salt was legendary.

Niggers.

they'll charge you for a hard difficulty and high resolution textures.

I hope the switch has more games by then. Currently I am only interested in 3 or 4 games, one for them being Splatoon 2 which probably won't work on a hacked switch.

The absolute state of Nintenyearolds.

Yeah, SMT is so much better than Cucksona nowadays

Good.
Always pirate.
Never pay.

BR and girl.
Avoid it at all costs. It will be shit.

It is always good to get everything for free and at the same time, ruin the sales and profits from companies like Nintendo.

I dunno how less subtle I could have been about the dev being a tranny but seems like I was too subtle.
>inb4 not using an emulator because the dev is mentally unstable
truth is you most likely already are

Vita and PS4 both got significant exploits released this week too. Nice time for pirates.

I keep wondering how pervasive SPECTRE and Meltdown actually are, and if people are now taking advantage to exploit everything knowing *all* the hardware is backdoored thanks to the Jews.

Also, I think it would be hilarious if both SPECTRE/Meltdown were exposed on consoles only to be patched with new firmware that reduced the consoles performance by 33%.

First of all stop repeating the FUD figure of 33% because the only workloads taking a significant performance hit are databases. Typical day-to-day computing and gaming don't see any difference with the mitigation.

Secondly, Meltdown is Intel-only. SPECTRE is the pervasive one as it's in systems with speculative execution, but not quite as dangerous even if it's unpatchable.

I'm not an expert but I'm under the impression that those exploits are only useful if you can already execute some unsigned code, which is already quite a hassle to get at all on recent consoles.
Not to mention they're all using CPUs that don't have public PoCs for the exploit.

You're forgetting one thing, regular computers don't have the need to access kernel memory as much as console games did and probably still do, that's where the performance impact occurs.

When can we expect 4.x.x or higher switches? I'm on 4.1.0

Maybe become a CSCI graduate and learn about modern computing and video games. It effects I/O as well, and the newer the console the more I/O due to larger and larger graphical assets being loaded. Plus games can uses databases either preexisting or custom-built.

Explain how they are both in nVidia GPUs.

It's definitely worse on consoles with web browsers.

Also this.

Reminder that cuckchan is reposting their garbage here.

Wow, they don't eve try to hide it, do they?
I appreciate OP trying to spread the word of free games but you could at least try to change your fucking OP image and post at the very least.

And /thread
gg faggots and don't forget to report the thread.