Vampire: The Masquerade creator goes fucking insane

Launches a lovecraftian anti-trump tabletop game with rants of need for revolution and #ImWithHer on twitter.
twitter.com/inscrutableone?lang=en
kickstarter.com/projects/make-believegames/president-cthulhu-stump-the-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know vampires are jewish, right?

stop being so hemophobic,i mean, what are you gonna do with all that blood anyways?There's enoguh to go around for all

Drumpf impeachment soon anyway.

it's one thing for the youtube cancer doing it,but you actually bringing this shit in here without even bnothering finding a better source or editing this shit out it's a whole other kind of jewery
lurk some moar

Even better only 15 backers having asked only for about 1.2k, if I was rich I think I would've funded it 8 times over literally just to see what they'd do with the money. Probably would've blown most of it in a few weeks and put their tabletop RPG in development hell.

I have a feeling V:TM wasn't the effort of a single person.

Was he just a pr dude?

Stay away from Lovecraft you fucks, of course they're going to that universe because he was "rayciss".
REEEEEEEEEE

Haven't SJWs been all over lovecraft already? It's been the go-to setting for years now. There was also some hardcore autistic screeching when they discovered Lovecraft was racist as fuck, yet still ripped off his work.

Justin Achilli was the brains behind Vampire. Mark was just the faggot who licensed the IP to Aaron fucking Spelling. White Wolf has been shit since nWoD, anyway.

Yes they have, or have tried to Lovecraft fans are very autistic, so that helps. It started with books, but when they worked out some of his metaphors against interracial shit it really amped up. In their minds they have to purify his work.

Hahahaha! Even when he's knee deep in kool-aid he's still cucking by saying it's just le joke tradition lolololol

How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to not only swallow this shit, but also have your backing pledges be commie bullshit, and STILL try to blow it off as a joke when you've been more thoroughly brainwashed than your average leftypol scat enthusiast?

ew, octopus alien, gross lovecraft or existential horror lovecraft?

I think the later, because it's the "smarter" one.

And yet the most iconic vampire that vampires are regularly remembered as was Vlad the impala, who was a hungarian christian defending christianity from muslims and jews. Damned Christians steal not only the jews religion, but their cool lore as well.

Low energy, low T.
But why are you making a thread about some libtard shit that died last year?

Should have had a dyke broad be their kikestarter face, haven't these has-been sellouts know that having a stronk independent womyn who need no man can net them millions from betacuck soyboys.

Why does he look like a raging peodphile?

I don`t know what you are on about mate, every cuck and their wife`s son reads Lovecraft

/tg/ threads, on my Holla Forums!?

Because he looks like he absorbed the lifeforce of a thousand children in jewish black magic rituals.

Most tabletop designers do. The shitty ones more so, but even fucking legends like Sandy Petersen or motherfucking Gary Gygax have that look about them. It's mostly a combination of being fat and old, both of which are common among tabletop designers.

IT WAS HER TURN

I bet he would be one of the first to turn around and spout how hate speech is not free speech when referring to anyone even slightly right of his opinion.

Yes. Lovecraft was a favorite of beret wearing latte swilling pseudodorks/fashiondorks since the mid90's, at least that I remember. Usually those that were also trying to ape Goth proto-Hot Topic style. And while not SJW, per sey, they were certainly their precursors.

And no, I don't remember them ever acknowledging Lovecraft's racial views. Either they legitimately didn't know, because they only ever kept his works around as a fashion statement, or they were trying to reform him even back then.

Blumpf enrichment soon everyday

So Malkavian?

it's been more than a year, let it go holy shit.

Well its not so much that vlad wasnt the interpritation of the iconic vampire
Its more that the vampires in WoD REALLY mirror the tribes of isreal and how they combatted and backstabbed one another forcing themselves into powerful positions to manipulate kine and kindred alike. Not to mention the first documented case of vampirism was from a tribe of jews who drank blood and ate flesh

That'd make sense since they went back to cain who was a jew, and the factions built up around that timeframe.

I'm going to need a source on that bucko!

looks like an old dobson on the right

are you gonna charge me $10 canadian if i do?

They read shitty mythos fanfiction like the Laundry Files and make Cthulhu jokes, most of them haven't read Lovecraft's actual work (and even those who have generally have only read At the Mountains of Madness or The Call of Cthulhu).

Don't compare Petersen to him. Petersen created the best maps for Doom 1 and 2, and he created the best, and perhaps the only good Lovecraftian thing(aside from Lovecraft and his circle's writings) in existence.

so?

This. oWoD may have had a batshit insane metaplot that dragged things down but it didn't have the pozz that nWoD proudly carries around.

LOL

iirc there was a tribe that practiced blood drinking and canabalism Even if thats not true the ritual of drinking blood from circumsized dicks still persist to this day.plus Blood libel and all that

That gets me every time.

VtM has had this reputation since the 90s, though.

He's a fucking living legend and a Mormon demi-god. When he dies, he'll be able to shoot lasers and fucking kill you. It's best you honour him, or he will send the children of his thousand angelic wives after you.

What are you some kind of Anti-Semite?

Have you read anything by Thomas Ligotti?

I'm just saying , God can make mistakes and jews qualify as a fail experiment the modern man has to clean up

and then?

Shit, I dunno, what's Mormon hell like?

And nothing of value was really lost

Fucking retard

Moderation is a virtue

Source? I could shop you sucking deertits.

this is delicious

(checked)
Noice

I don't know why, Lovecraft was infamously racist.

This was cancelled long before you posted it. You're just wasting everyone's time talking about old news of an old failure no one listened to.

Something like this

SJW Seek to cleanse the world of Wrong thought. Though usually they throw the baby out with the bathwater. Though with Lovecraft they seem to actually seem to just merely wash the guy of his racism rather then condemn him like everything else. Couldn't explain why except maybe they see it as their "How do you do fellow kids" in.

Also we weren't gonna get anything V:TM related that wasn't gonna be on ME Andromeda levels of shit so.

Okay, lesson number one about projects and jews for the kids in here. Projects are not the work of a single person, but there is always a leader stealing the credit to look like the sole responsible. When you see someone do this, know he's probably a jew or someone who wants to be.

Pity on you if this is something limited to videogames or offices: the entire research field is plagued by this behaviour. Entire teams get wiped out to push up the same old jews.

I'm pretty sure no one that came before Abraham or so was considered a jew.

another one bites the dust

This is the best question asked in this thread. It's not going to get an answer though.

All White Wolf gamelines suffered from Mage syndrome. They were more interesting to read about than to actually play. Except Changeling: The Otherkin, that one was just trash all around. Werewolf was pretty hit and miss too. The storyteller mechanics are a garbage fire.

Trans-Jewish? Is this a thing?

Hm, then by vtmb standards none of em are jews most like. And since cain is typically made white, he was probably greek or roman.

>listening to the (((old testament)))
The old testament is a jewish trick to convince you that Jesus was a jew.

I think they are more interested in hijacking his mythos for the pop culture references than actually reading his work, especially with a lot of his horror revolving around somebody finding out their blood is tainted by inferior or evil genetics. His work is also very sexist which they seem to turn a blind eye to as well which further makes me believe they haven’t read anything but bits and pieces of “the Call of Cthulhu”.

Didn't see that one coming.

He openly admitted he didn't know how to write women so didn't try and was uncomfortable writing intimacy so didn't. That's hardly sexist.
And while a few of the reveals were about having tainted blood, the horror wasn't 'Oh my god I have negro blood', the horror was, and always has been 'Oh my god I've found out something that reshapes my worldview', and in many cases it wasn't just having black lineage, it was the fact they were a fish monster. It does feel like a stretch to say 'a lot of his horror revolving around' that, since just as much dealt with foul cults and unhallowed organizations, and his most famous ones don't deal with.

A lot of people think of Lovecraftian horror as the smart, dark and intense type of horror. Most SJWs where liberals that evolved into SJWs. Liberals always mindlessly flock and indulge in shit that's seen as "smart" like rick and morty. What probably happened is they indulged in the "incomprehensible otherworldly horrors" aspect of Lovecraft that is shilled so often, or seen in things they like that was inspired by Lovecraft. Eventually it was so ingrained in everything they did that when it came to light that Lovecraft was non-kosher as fuck they just buried it under the rug and tried to memory-hole the man himself.

I've seen people "writing" lovecraftian fiction with happy endings, with their multicultural protagonists overcoming the horror and becoming better people because of it. The stated reason being "we're going to take lovecrafts work and make it ours, to be about hope and change, cause he's a bigot". It's been mentioned on Holla Forums before with screencaps I have somewhere. . . . .no idea where though.

Like every good Marxist they seek to rid the world of whites.

Just goes to show leftists miss the point as they always do. Plenty of Lovecraft's protagonists survive their brush with the supernatural and are changed by it, but not for the better. How do you go on having a fulfilled life when you now know the world is full of reality bending monstrosities?

Yet still, that realization of having a tainted bloodline was in three of his larger stories. As for the sexism, I believe “the Thing on the Doorstep” got into how weak women were magically in his mythos, only being just able to do simple spells. When somebody adds to his mythos by writing some black woman using magic to seal away some eldritch god they are breaking the lore he set.. not that it matters as it’s glorified fan fiction and I’m sure his work and popularity still triggers them.

Fish monsters at least don't need gibs to survive.

I think that's the point. I think they all end with the protagonist dead, or completely fucked up, since they can't handle the deep shit they get in, whether it's eldritch gods or just supernatural fuckery like the undead. But that's the beauty of his works, which is why I think they want to corrupt it as a revenge power fantasy. Happy endings are anathema to lovecraftian works.

That’s why they will never be in the limelight. They’ll always be an ugly bridesmaid but never the bride. What’s really funny is when they put strong independent women into their works and don’t realize it kills any sense of horror or tension.

It's pretty much implied humanity is not capable of handling the deeper truths of the universe. One thing some settings try to do reconcile this issue is show humanity slowly becoming as depraved and corrupted as the monstrosities themselves in their attempt to secure their survival.

That's true for every type of storytelling leftists engage in. They simply can't help but allow their preaching to overshadow the story. This also being the reason why most of their story feature complete Mary Sues.

See, I thought for a moment there you were coming from the other side of the argument; they hate him because they're sexist, rather than; its not lovecraft to be writing highly magical black women as protagonists.

It would take understanding the fundamental reasons for why lovecraft themes are so popular, or at least a dose of respect for the genre/setting/theme.

Too true. The shadow over innsmouth is based entirely around this fact. As if humanity is the frailest thing in all these relationships and is the cost of dealing with darker forces. Personally, I really liked the short story of "Herbert West-Reanimator!" for the subtle degradation of his morality over time.

Georgian faggot still butthurt that his gay little country was bullied by Russia xaxaxaxaxa
Also
>>>/tg/

/tg/ died a miserable death. The reason we're here is because it's verboten to point at Jews and Marxists as the reason why our hobby is going to shit on cuckchan. Once Holla Forums and /tg/ realized they don't mind the pozz they just slithered back to cuckchan like the battered housewives they are.

/tg/ and Holla Forums have always been embarrassments as boards.

Nah, I personally like those aspects of the lore. It makes it more crass and real. When current year writers try to divorce those aspects from the lore you lose a small chunk of what made his mythos interesting, that being the way you were born and the perks, limitations, and detriments of your genetics. If I’m not mistaken, at the time Lovecraft wrote these stories your bloodline was still pretty damn important so to have it tainted was a pretty big deal. He loosened up on this towards the end of his life, but all the same those aspects shouldn’t be ignored, thrown out, or changed.

I wonder why (((Dobson))) hasn't been arrested yet. Those creepy lesbian drawings, and the girls keep getting younger for one. Not to mention he favourited a tweet with two 4 year old girls hugging.

He was king of the jews, but that doesn't mean he was a jew himself.

Because no one seriously believes Dobson is physically capable of raping anyone, let alone getting an erection.

For some reason I can picture him with a stash of lesbian cp on his computer as "inspriation" for drawing one every two years.

I can also picture him touching himself at a McDonalds if he sees two little girls together playing.

It's not difficult to imagine Dobson acting like a creepy fuck because he certainly looks the part.

They didn't work it out immediately from the fishmen and their obsession with interbreeding with more successful cultures? I saw that shit right away.

Lovecraft confirms that humanity dies in on of his stories well before the Earth fully dies. The small blessing in all that is that our lack of success means that the Great Race never bothers to do more than brain jack a few humans rather than do a full take over. It is terribly bleak, but the times the protagonists get a one up on the horrors they face are incredibly satisfying because of it.

Thing is they don't -read- Lovecraft, they only say they do.
That's why every indieshit game that uses the term "lovecraftian" or "eldritch horror" has you killing Cthulhu or similar abominations, when, IF THEY READ THE FUCKING BOOKS, is impossible, and that's why the characters on them go mad (apart of these creatures being something so foreign our brains can't process).

I can only IMAGINE the cognitive dissonance you c/u/cks feel right now.

Jeanette or the ghoul? Cause I never had a problem with yuri. I mean it's just fap bait.

I don't see what the problem is. VTMB is still the best rpg despite what this cuck thinks about politics.

Damsel? You can't fuck her though.

You can fap to her poster.

Well, if trump ever goes homeless he always has a place living in the heads of every numale, third-wave feminists & male ally across the first world.

Seriously, For people that hate the orange man so much they love to shoehorn him into everything.

Lol, posted wrong images. Kill me.

>>>/synagogue/
The fucker is still a huge dong slurping mongoloid too.
>canceled

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

You know the creators of VTM are jewish swedes that blame vampires for everything BUT the holocaust, right?

As much as I enjoyed playing it, VTM has always been marxist trash. The tabletop has crazy shit in it like a thaumaturgy power that lets you use your period blood as a weapon. The kicker is that the rules specify that "anyone who identifies as female" can use the power - you can have a dick and still use your period blood offensively.

The source is in the OP

why is president in quotation marks?

The other day I saw some fat lefty bitch with Trump is not my President tattooed across her torso.

Because they know the real president is in Israel.

Bullshit. They're still under the delusion that Hilldog won the election and that Trump was installed by the Patriarchy, with the help of the Russians, against the will of the people.

Bullshit. Even though Trump is indeed at least partially kosher the left doesn't hate him because of that, the left hates him because his election means the American public is still not brainwashed enough. You have to understand that the elites of the left and the rabble of the left appear to believe in the same things, but the motivations of the elite are very different to the rabble.

All communists are the same once they're shot to death. Rich and poor.

Yes, everything is Jewish. Why, I hear the sun itself is Jewish.

Hey user, are you willing to translate more of Bartoszewski comics?

Oh and the Weiss ones too while you are at it :————DD

(checked)
ebin