Kronos III fresh vanilla server project

March 31'st

Brand new vanilla WoW private server administered by Twinstar

Here's a list of people of importance for Twinstar. I don't know any of them enough to see red flags or not, so someone better mention it if they do. They have five different servers that range from vanilla to Cata. They appear to have originated from Central Europe, probably Czechoslovakia.
archive.is/fwUnK

The earliest announcement I found from their site is here: twinstar.cz/2011/11/10/if-tsdev-count-10-twinstar-cool-yourmoney/?lang=en
which would mean they've around for at least seven years, if not more. They appear to be well received by the general private server community.

kronos-wow.com/project-kronos-rules/
While these are for the standard Kronos server, they will probably be the same or similar for Kronos III.

Everyst server is kill, but Kronos got reasonably good reviews in past threads.

They have done character auctions in the past. However, they have announced they will only be doing a donation shop for cosmetics to upkeep the new Kronos III server, you can see the announcement in the pics.
twinstar.cz/2013/09/25/character-auction/?lang=en

Archive of last bread:
archive.is/Rg6dX
The first half is largely one and done's, pretty standard for every thread. The last half holds some pretty decent information if you wish to peruse it.

Little poll to figure out whether interested anons plan on going alliance or horde on launch:
strawpoll.me/15011652

The Kronos III team continues to post updates about the upcoming server, and the last thread was quite useful in addressing concerns about the Kronos project. Two such concerns listed were issues with pathing and rage generation in warriors, both of which were addressed by anons in game on the current Kronos vanilla server. As such, I figured we could continue to use these threads to "bug hunt," as it were, Kronos's vanilla servers to figure out if they are worth the user's time or not.
The Kronos team has also announced their plans for the PvP aspect of Kronos III, which you can see here: kronos-wow.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issues
www16.zippyshare.com/v/QvDrkmXq/file.html
forum.twinstar.cz/threads/pvp-timeline-and-decay-cap-changes.123505/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2HfHIsZA43QiH2Uh7odkjsY_leJgVw2R7uPbsZERAJKaZKw/viewanalytics
strawpoll.me/15011652/r
8ch.net/nostalrius/catalog.html
wow-pro.com/general_guides/skumball039s_keybinding_guide
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761997159?page=1>
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761997159
dkpminus.com/wow-addons/vanilla-wow/
addons.us.to/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fFRBSQiDx0divYa6Z0NPVl6q9Id61QI3-zi6LV2NVTA/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think cobalt has a permenant hate boner. In any case remember no goycord shit, roll whatever faction. /join 8ch to get in the chat channel.

Up in the air if we're going to roll guilds to level before fucking off to raid or pugging it.

Yeah bros! You ready for some of the two worst raids ever implemented again! You ready to collect boar asses for 150 hours straight? You ready to run strat 3929 times in a row? You ready to grind UBRS until your fingers bleed?

WoW is such a great game. I'm glad we're still going strong doing the same treadmill over and over again. Here's to another decade of pressing frost bolt and wiping in the imp cave.

Sorry you're so shit.

Right, I forgot about that part of the thread. Last discussion I heard was Folly for Alliance and Infinity for Horde sides, that way anons each had a guild in their respective factions.

The past year playing on Elysium/Lights Hope was the biggest waste of time I have ever taken part in. Don't fall for the nostalgia jew, its really not worth it. If you are going to play, don't play with Anons from 8ch because they are no where near focused enough to succeed and their autism prevents them from working well with other people.

Have you ever actually raided more than a handful of times? After months of that god awful raid people just pull shit for an excuse to quit because of how fucking miserable every minute playing vanilla WoW becomes.

This is nothing redeemable about vanilla WoW besides world PvP. Every single other aspect of the game is terrible.

Stay for the memes at least, usually makes it worthwhile

>The only thing worthwhile is the thing excels at

Toomy did you even ever hit level 60 on LH?

Forgot to post this too. This came out of the last half of last thread, good information for the user inclined to roll warlock.

Also since the Eranikus quest chain never went anywhere even in retail keep the trinket you get from it and don't turn it in. it's a good PvP trinket

Looking forward to it OP, but the real question is why not just play ascension? It's vanilla WoW with a custom class builder and you can group-gank other people to steal gear.

onahole please, no one took interest in that shit when you shilled it ages ago when it was in "beta" no one wants to play now, especially considering the game boils down to only being able to play when people you can reasonably trust are on, unless you like grinding and vanishing the moment someone appears

that's pretty spot on actually.

I'd rather play Ultima Online honestly if I want shit dropping on death, or fucking Runescape.

Threadly reminder that you will never ever recapture the feeling of playing WoW for the first time.

Never
Ever

Is it worth waiting for ?
I never played on any kronos server are they good ?

Why do you guys continue to server hop when you know the guild you make is going to dissolve due to some in house drama, and which will eventually lead everyone to quit until another hot new server rolls around?

If you want to play vanilla without waiting for Jewizard to make their own (which might be fucked with microtransaction/changes, plus you pay to play), then yes. There is also safety in playing in Kronos since the servers have been active for years and Jewizard couldn't do jack shit since the servers are located in Eastern Europe therefor giving Jewizard the middle finger. Plus, I heard that Kronos banned chinks so they got butthurt and DDOSed the servers. While a lot of people say that the script is bad a bit, they are promising to fix a lot and they should since this is their 3rd server.

I never played once with a Holla Forums guild. I just wanted to play vanilla yet I left (thankfully) nostalrius due to IRL stuff and then I left Kronos II (again IRL stuff). Now, (hopefully) since I am a full neet waiting to get a job I can finally play the fuck out of it.

Threadly reminder to NEVER EVER join a Holla Forums guild because spergers and trannies will pop up. All that "ironic" shitposting and "are traps gay?" become a reality there.

Don't. Its bad. Really bad. Too much condensed autism and theres always a ton of drama.

closest i ever came was playing ark early beta on a hardcore server.
Wow is way too stale for me now but other mmos tend to suck. Only reason im looking is because i want an escape from my shitty life in some virtual world. Probably gonna kill myself in 15-20 years when i fully realize its too late to turn my life around.

i'll be rolling horde, donno exactly which race/class yet but prolly UD lock or UD priest
since the previous thread, i've leveled a dorf hunter on K2 to see how the server felt, any bugs etc and he's now at level 39 and no major bugs or anything, pet pathing is a bit lackluster but it still works, the pet just spergs out on occasion visually, but he still does what you tell him.

Can't wait

i'll never give blizzard money again, even if their classic servers were absolutely perfect, which they sure as hell wont be. i never played private wow servers until i rolled kronos about 5 days ago, and it works fine for me, but i'll never give (((blizz))) money again and i doubt i'm the only one.
furthermore, blizz has sent shutdown notices to kronos before and they haven't shutdown, due to them being in czechia, a country in eastern europe, rather than being based in usa.

Kronos has fixed nearly all bugs during the first launch (and it was working better than Cuckstalrius from get-go), so you can expect a (nearly) fully working server now.
You can see here that most of the bugs that aren't fixed yet are fairly minor and devs are fixing stuff all the time:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?issues

From my own experience, after doing all quests in Eastern Kingdoms and all dungeon quests, the only 2 things that weren't working were Restless Souls quest is Stratholme (already fixed according to database) and Southshore crier event (needs server restart to apply fix as of right now).
There are some quality of life improvements and some questionable minor changes (like hunter pet unable to track stealthed rogue ON PURPOSE, as if rogues weren't OP already), so you might want to look into it if you're mental about it.

Ascension, at least when I played earlier last year, was filled with no fun allowed hotpockets who would tweak builds that were "too powerful" and banned people for the smallest shit. The population deflated to less than 500 last time I bothered to look.

The problem is retards and most likely redditors larp and end up shitting up chat. Or they go full LARP mode and get banned from general and world then act upset when people laugh at them when they get upset that they got treated like a nigger for acting like one

Flavor text seems to be missing, guy who gives you Sarkoth in Valley of Trials doesn't have his yell about his fate being in your hands.

Also a good thing to note is they're hinting at major fixes being readied for K3 and being applied to K1

Heh. Pranks.

Someone even made a guild for bank alts named "Banish Dreamhaze", made me real happy.

Here's a modelswap for Winterspring Frostsaber to make it look like a spider (picrelated), installation guide inside (I wonder if anybody here is even stupid enough to grind for it):
www16.zippyshare.com/v/QvDrkmXq/file.html

No one recorded it but we did it in lakeshire right next to the flight master. fun police showed up and clearly saw the doomguards but still tried to rush us, they ended up pulling about 8 or so doomguards on them and the would be saviours got fucking rekt

Just how strong is a doomguard anyway?

retardedly strong. IIRC they're only ever found near kazzak

I didn't think a summoned one was the same strength as the wild ones.

still strong on it's own. The fact is several got pulled onto a single target.

New announcement concerning the PvP aspect of Kronos III

Vanilla WoW is awful. I'd rather play TBC or wrath kiddie shit than that autism simulator.

gay, though on the plus side gives us a good chance to rape fucking ashenvale. Wish the game supported voice, would love to subject alliance faggots to rules of nature while they get wrecked.

Also I noticed that AV is missing from their list

It's high time private servers started implementing language learning in some form.

considering L t A A F translates to NIGGA consistently there has to be a way to get shit to work

I wish more servers would bother to include that period where there was the honor system but no battlegrounds. It only lasted maybe a month at most but it was when world pvp was at it's peak and it's never been the same since then outside of world events.

Last I saw was Scumlysium that did it.

It's not fucking hard, it really isn't

I must have missed that.

Everyst

No one cares about Everyst though except like 4 people mate.

It's after they rebranded themselves. Server was still staffed by faggots, but no pottu

For those anons who are experts at banilla, what race/class combinations, when played at, say, 100% skill with BiS gear, murder what other race/class combinations when also played at 100% skill with 100% BiS in WPvP? Is it pretty give and take, or are there some combos that are king and others that are fodder?

Orc warlock and tauren druid are the single most consistently broken 1v1/general world PvP classes in the game.

Every other class revolves around RNG, your enemy being retarded, or support. If you want to win every single 1v1 engagement you ever have in the open world, a lock or druid with engineering is how it is done.

UD has free PvP trinket as racial

Does rogue really lose against anything in this game though?

Rogue is solid, orc rogue is good because innate resist to stuns, but excels with UD because the trinket

It's kind of redundant considering there are very few alliance locks because of it.

Rogues are good but they don't reach the levels of absurdity that warlock and druid do. A rogue is fun and has many advantages, but warlocks are a god tier broken class that can quite easily 1v3 people if played well. Whereas rogues fall short when they aren't given the opportunity to control the encounter from start to finish.

Orc warlock and tauren druid for WPvP, then? How about raiding? What race/class combinations tend to outshine others?

Depends on gear or level.
At 60 they have trouble killing warriors and are best avoided.

If you have good gear you can pretty much burst down a mage without even having to stun with a good ambush dagger crit followed by another backstab crit.

anything else can just be stunned constantly with a reuse of vanish, blinding and to end it off with a cold blood evis combo crit. Depending on your gear ofcourse. Usually in battlegrounds no one is gonna let a rogue finish his combo. But in WPVP when people eat food you get a free crit when they sit down.

Engineering with rogue is also fun at low level with gnomish death ray since you can stun, use the death ray and finish em off with a combo.

Pretty much every class is good in PvP (except hunters of course) as long as you're good at it; I saw professionals in every class take on others as equals. If it's about combos, one class should have CC with a long duration (fear, roots, polymorph).
Warriors and rogues are the main damage dealers in raids. Mages and warlocks come second. Third are hybrid classes. Then there are hunters for tranquilizer and stealing ranged weapons with stats on them from warriors and rogues.

Last time I checked realmplayers the #1 recorded dps to bosses in Naxx in a single raid was a troll mage. Warriors and warlocks were also up there.

Do any of you play on Gummy's Felmyst?

I'm sorry you're bad

I thought it got kiked to infinity by ActivBlizz lawyers?

Mages only start really topping charts once AQ hit because before then they're pigeonholed into going frost which isn't exactly ideal for DPS. Until then either warriors, rogues or warlocks will top depending on your composition.

Oh lawdy no

What happened was Gummy didn't expect the server, a server he touted as "the most complete TBC private server" would get as many people s it did. Instead he sank his own server and made a BS excuse, turns out he took it down and then reupped felmyst for him and like all 10 of his friends to play on themselves

Guess that's not happening. Dude that runs this server is a pretty big blizzcuck or something?

I wasn't aware Felmyst actually came back

So what in like 2 years when most of us are burned out?

As if you needed any more proof these stooges are largely on Blizzard payroll.

Why don't the scummy admins from Elysium use their chink connections and steal gummys source? This kid needs to get wrecked.

why though? stop acting like a little bitch. People will burn out long before classic releases. If people here are so intent on taking his code, why not pose as a coder and then run off with everything?

Got to admit anons, I find myself leaning towards horde after these threads since they seem to have better traits for PvP and are still quite good at PvE. What virtues does alliance have that makes them more populous than horde on Kronos?

You can be a Dwarf.

It's too close to home user.
I may roll one though, who knows. I'm really leaning towards a tauren druid right now though, or an orc rogue/warlock.

Roll whatever. There will be people to play on either faction.

I know for I'll be looking to get some normalfag guild to help run raids with us just to bolster roster. Try and find a way to keep loot priority on us while looking innocent

How goes your vodka speak, anons? Don't you want to be cheeki breeki and hack the elections while leveling?

Does anyone have any advice on how to use a dagger rogue in pvp? Or how to use Rogues in general in pvp?

I feel like I am doing something terribly wrong when opening up with an ambush, do I just ambush and backstab for double backstab crit and finish with cold blood evis?

I feel like I am just not doing enough damage or that I am just using up all my energy and getting stuck.

I use this spec to delete heroes off the map. Basically you want to coldblood your first ambush and your 5 point evis. To do this you'll need Prep which is why you go 20+ deep in the 2 specs.

Weapons are easy to get if you farm ZF for lockboxes, which in turn drop Guttripper. You should be able to dual wield these in just a few hours of stealth pickpocketing the dungeon.

Finally, you're using up all your energy because you're a dumb nigger and not popping Thistle Tea in every PvP fight.

That shit was ridiculous on everyst and I am not convinced they didn't have an increased drop rate.

I wouldn't be surprised, however if you're autistic enough to roll a rogue, you're autistic enough to grind ZF for 80 hours.

Paladins are stupidly overpowered. Enough to handily offset horde racials and windfury and then some in both PvE and group PvP.

Alliance levelling is a much better and smoother experience.

I have been trying that build, that kinda burst damage only seems effective mostly with clothes like mages.

can you give more suggestions like how to use daggers on a hunter for example? Like Ambush, blind, gouge, vanish, ambush, coldblood evis?

I would prefer to keep my blind usage to a mininum. But it feels like the best way to save up energy.

I found four or five of them while farming lock boxes in feralas. The someone bought all of them on the AH apparently with fake gold or whatever. I received a poorly worded letter in my mailbox telling me I wasn't going to be reimbursed for them. Couldn't complain because LOL you need to use disagreement to talk with the gms goy.

Alliance leveling is also boring though.

tbh it's not so much rotations as knowing the classes you're up against in general. If you're the one initiating, take an extra 30 seconds to figure out their spec, hp, armor, etc. Simple UI mods out there let you see enemy HP. If the warrior you're about to attack has 5 times more HP than you, it's a pretty clear indicator you should just walk away, or wait until he has 10% hp or some shit. Take that 30 seconds to see if they are a BM or Marksman specced hunter. Knowing other classes also means knowing their big cooldowns. If a hunter opens up on you, did he just use Rapid Fire or Bestial Wrath? If they did, vanish and reset the fight. Vanilla Hunters cannot pop Frost Trap unless out of combat, so if you open up on them watch for Feign Death/Frost Trap combo.

Use different poisons for each class/spec/race. Crippling poison is your friend for most fights - 70% movement reduction is huge. Don't waste cast-slowing poisons on Paladins or Priests as their heals are rapid anyway - use heal reduction on them. Druids and Shamans rely on long casting heals. Dwarves have Stoneform racial which removes posions, so maybe you wanna keep Sprint off cooldown until they pop it, so you can catch up to them and reapply. See a pattern here? Know the fucking enemy you're going up against. Rotations come second.

Finally, remember that vanilla servers are filled with oldfags who have been autistically grinding boars since 2004. If you're this late to the game in knowing what classes do, and you die to hunters YOU just opened up on, you should probably delete the game.

I'm not too familiar with Paladins at a high level. Got any examples of what they can do?

user, that shit is mostly wrong; you made me cringe.

You aren't even close to autistic unless you got Winterspring Frostsaber

That was when I quit WoW. I played an Alliance Warlock at that time. It was completely fucked when your death coil was a huge CD with no horror component and your DoTs are twice as long (but with the same total damage) and the spelldamage gear is shit and fear just got nerfed into the ground with everyone now carrying those shiny new PvP trinkets to break out of fear some more on top of goddamn UD racials that trinket out with another 20 seconds of fear immunity.

1 Paladin can buff an entire raid/battleground with blessing of kings for +10% stats.
For PvE they have an equally broken buff called blessing of salvation for -30% threat. Horde's equivalent threat reduction totem does not compare since it overwrites Windfury Totem which is used in 95% of cases and totems only buff the shaman's party instead of being applicable to the entire raid.
They have the most versatile de-debuff utility in cleanse which removes 1 magic, 1 poison and 1 disease per cast.
Blessing of freedom turns warriors into unrootable, unslowable juggernauts unless purged/dispelled, effectively nullifying the class' biggest weakness which leads to alliance side stacking an already overpowered PvP class in ridiculous numbers in premade battlegrounds. Also try catching a flag carrier with Blessing of Freedom on.
In addition to all these broken spells, paladins wear plate so they can take the most punishment of all healers and with concentration aura they can give their whole party a boost to interrupt/silence resistances, making them even more useful healers in PvP.
And of course they also have barely any mana cost associated with their heals so they can heal basically forever unless mana burned by a priest.

The paladin is a very defensively oriented healer and their ability to influence a fight by other means than with buffs/heals is limited to just a stun every now and then. This caused them to become outperformed eventually as arenas became a thing in WoW by healers with CC/mana burn.
In vanilla battlegrounds though, other classes will take care of the CC and offensive utility so this weakness barely affects paladins.

This almost makes me want to stomach putting up with ADHD gnomes and faggot elves again just to get in on that.

That is another perk of alliance side.

Honestly I'd put down an immolation trap to get a DoT on the rogue, then wingclip > Scatter shot > conc shot in that order so after the initial WC I can pop trinket, get distance, at min range pop conc for more slow and then either serpent sting or scorpid sting. evade tanking is a factor so I'd draw it out as best I could, but if the rogue closes the gap I may find myself either trying a scatter shot > wing clip at max melee and then conc agai

well having to grind for like 120 blinding powders or 40 fadeleaf to be exact. I seem to be gettin a hang of pvp, managed to kill a 60 tier 2 rogue and 60 warrior with a level 56 rogue to help me.

Is it bad if I use the slow poison on my main hand? I feel like I am playing with RNG having it on my offhand.

The way to go against rogues is to FD+Freezing or scatter+FD+Freezing and then lay a flare on top of them while they're in the freezing trap to prevent vanish then go max range aimed shot -> auto shot -> concussive shot.
You will probably have time to put a serpent sting on them before they can run out of the flare radius.

The dot helps keeping them from using vanish w/o wasting it.

Also helps to sit on traps if you're eating or drinking. You do this by setting the trap down and moving slightly ahead of it, putting it's proc range closer to the rogue than you. Since sitting on it obscures the trap even as say a troll you'll end up a lot of times stopping rogues or even druids trying to get a drop on you.

Though in those cases I use a freezing trap.

You have infinite serpent stings to use though and you have a guaranteed serpent sting if you put them in a freezing trap on top of a juicy aimed shot and some comfortable distance.

Thing is you have as many shots as you have mana. also if you spec MM tree the chance to stun on conc shot is good. again slow the target, get distance and then aimed shot. the improved conc helps in that it buys time for that aimed shot.

the situation you call for requires no mobs you could ass pull nor any help for the rogue. Frankly the best thing to fight as hunter is druids running by in cat form since you can cast scare beast on them

Paladins aren't fun, they are just the most broken class in the game.

on K2 i got my dorf BM-spec hunter to 47, making tons of gold with mining + skinning. having a blast, can't wait til K3 to play with all you dudes.
sage for blogpost.

Just don't be an idiot who levels 2 gathering professions on a brand new server when nobody has any money to buy from you. Either avoid professions and level as fast as you can to grab all the rare mobs and chests or be a craftsman.

he can vendor them for quick cash

thats what I did on nost, also selling greens on the AH

WoW economics from a poor fag.

I found fishing to be more profitable than any of the main professions but I never got any of the max level recipes.

Herbalism is money for the medium/long term. Mining is short term.

Poorfags on the loose. Level up to get into high level zones, grind black lotus and firewater. Or just control AH. You're welcome to do all the hard work with your 2 gathering professions to funnel money into my pocket

You're literally the last faggot I would take advice from.

Pic related, me on Everyst with epic mount the same day I hit 60 (guild first) on a low low pop server. Your opinion is discarded.

Could you elaborate? Is mining less useful for raiding mats than herbalism or something?

That's because all you did was farm chests all day while grinding.

Not the guy you asked, but basically Herbalism is the most profitable profession in the game because the production skill it supports (Alchemy) is a consumable - making it infinitely in demand.

Every top or semi competitive guild will not want to grind herbs right before their raid times, so they will buyout the AH of all the mats/pots. For best results, find out when all guilds raid on your server and dump your stock on the Auction House couple of hours before.

Mining is ok, but once someone has the 300 BS and needs that special sword/mace/chestpiece, they are very unlikely to buy mats again after making it. This is what he means by mining being a short term money maker. The "mining is most profitable" meme is a TBC thing with the introduction of Jewelcrafting - making it much more profitable than before.

For best results, you want to go
Skinning & Herbalism
until you hit 60, for several reasons:
1. Herbalism is most profitable (we already went over that).
2. Skinning mobs will make them spawn faster.
3. Skinning mobs will make your presence in the area less known to enemies (I hope to fuck you're on a PvP server because anything else is cancer), thus reducing chance of ganks/gy walks.
4. A lot of quests in Vanilla require "10 skin, scale of ____" quest items which also drop from skinning (think Yeti hides in Hillsbrad and Feralas, and Winterspring).
5. At 60 you drop your skinning and pick up Alchemy, which you should be able to speed level. I personally stack the exact amount of herbs needed for 1-300 Alchemy on a bank alt until 60 and do it all at once, instead of revisiting low level zones.

Number 2,3 and 4 tremendously expedite your leveling while maintaining your profitability with out the need to go out of your way for mats (like climbing a cliff to mine a node 3 times). This is why that faggot gnome's opinion also doesn't matter…there's way more depth to having 2 gathering professions than just "muh craftsman"

Not just that, but the recipes that are actually worth it are only good for a handful of fights, most of which are resistance stuff.

Nightfall is always worth it.

Can't even tell if ironic or not. Good for you I guess, but normally those people with 2 gathering profs aren't even close to epic mount at 60. Also there are some mentions of you on the internet involving farming and grinding, which makes me think gathering profs aren't the reason you got your mount so fast.

Oh, and:
Congratulations on ruining your own argument, low pop servers are literally playing into my tactic of looting chests, rare mobs, black lotus and firewater

Yes the problem with mining is that it doesn't really produce materials for consumables, only stuff that needs to be crafted/bought once.

exactly.

Because they take shitty advice from faggots like you.

kill yourself.

If they took the advice, they don't have 2 gathering profs

I thought that was a drop.

Alchemy/Engineering/Fishing.
Always and forever.
Gathering professions are smalltime.

People playing pvp always need more grenades and those doing pve will neex their sappers. You can also make money witb arcane crystals because arcanite bars are always in demand. Herbs do make more money though, however, I have made a killing on crystals because all the other autists are hunting lotus instead and the competition is fierce.

Just stop.

Except Kronos is alive since when Nost launched and has 502 players online as of right now. Also the least buggy private server

Fuck, I'm stupid, that's on alliance side only

Here's horde

Every time I see a census poll showing more than maybe 5% druids I just have to wonder where the fuck they're coming from. I see maybe one or two in any given zone outside of the starting ones while playing.

Low population so discarded :^)

100% BiS gear gets retarded OP and requires overwhelming grinds. Probably Rogues. They can two-shot plate in BiS gear and with their stuns and stealth it's extremely difficult to cast anything when a Rogue is fucking with you. At BiS gear one-shotting people is pretty normal. You'll be dead before you know it because his crit ambush does fuckhuge damage with a fuckhuge crit rate (and he can even guarantee crits).

Tauren 30/0/21 Elemental Shaman with Engineering should not be underestimated either. They are giant faggots with their ability to stompcast Chain Lightning or Lesser Healing Wave on top of their Nature's Swiftness Lightning Bolt or Healing Wave (in WSG you might want to NS for instant Ghost Wolf).

Lmfao. Warlock and Druid are the two worst PvP classes on the alliance. Horde warlocks and druids have it better (druids get war stomp and warlocks get hardiness and don't need to worry about tremor totems or enemies with fucking WotF), and skill helps, but Warlocks have serious mobility issues and are overreliant on Fear and Seduce to keep enemies away. In addition a Warlock has no casting loss avoidance for when they get hit (except when channeling drain life) so if you dualwield or bring friends (like a barov peasant caller) it's very easy to make it impossible for a warlock to cast anything other than a drain and instant casts. It is possible he'll have a high nightfall proc rate with multiple corruptions out, but with more players someone should be able to dispel that shit.

Will I have a lot of competition as a warrior or are there a lot of fucking retards rolling one? (I heard that most people can't into fury, is that right?)

I don't know how many retards there are, but the best raiding guilds are always chock full of warriors and rogues, that's the only reason anybody bothers with any other damage dealing classes. Even during leveling I had to deny many melees a group invite for a dungeon, because I already had 2

Fury is easy so long as you can get the hit gear. Fury warriors are always top dps, but a fury without hit is fucking useless.

Forum discussions on the PvP aspect of Kronos III here:

forum.twinstar.cz/threads/pvp-timeline-and-decay-cap-changes.123505/

Seems like most of the posters really dislike the PvP announcement, the most common criticism being that PvP requires a much higher time commitment than raiding, but the PvP rewards are typically inferior to their PvE counterparts, based on the timeline from their announcement.
(You) , Only change that got noticable positive feedback was the decay cap of 1000 vs. a decay cap of 2500.

Looking through the thread, seems like Kronos servers in general have a time and a half working out a good PvP system. Might explain the massive imbalance between horde and alliance players on standard Kronos server. Few comments from the twinstar forum that looked interesting.

Kronos staff always waits awhile before responding. I'm going to bet they will release the blue set in updated state or update it very soon, because it's just common sense

Results of some survey about Blizzard's Classic posted on Reddit: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc2HfHIsZA43QiH2Uh7odkjsY_leJgVw2R7uPbsZERAJKaZKw/viewanalytics

What a huge shock. and blizzard will do it too.
Private servers only and forever.

I voted for fixing classes (subpar hybrids in PvE) and adding dungeons, to be honest. Like Uldum, Caverns of Time, Karazhan, that sort of stuff. Several dungeons already had ready exteriors and some even interiors. I don't expect it to be not shit, however.

I hate that the only way to play in Mount Hyjal for instance is to do a bunch of overly scripted quests. I want all the newly added zones with the mystery of the original game's spirit intact but Blizzard would never be able to pull it off. Anyone with a sense of subtlety has long since been fired from that place.

I summoned people to the bottom of the lake in Hyjal on Kronos and then asked for money to cast demonic breath on them. Just fooling around, didn't actually prevent them from exploring

He-Hecuba chan?

At least post shit that we did

Also this one

/wpsg/ on /vg/ back in 2013.

You are the cancer that made WoW shittier than it already was.

Sorry I can't hear you over the sounds of chat vacating at shitposting

Reminds me when Cattleist forced world to read along with a really bad sonic fanfic he found and started posting. People who couldn't use /ignore were screaming at him to stop

nigga that picture is as old as petpriest himself and was made by the one of the guys it was whispered too, dont pretent faggot.

There's no way they would transfer characters from Kronos to Kronos III, right, since one would come from finished vanilla and the other would be beginning vanilla? It would probably be best if they didn't, that way everyone started at 1, but it would be fantastic to be able to play without knowing my characters will be useless in a month.

K3 is fresh only, no transers will be allowed. Some time after K3 they said they'll launch a TBC server that will let you carry over your character(s) to the TBC server and go from there

Should mention the transfer to the TBC realm applies to characters on K1 as well

just come play on K2 while you're waiting for K3. My dorf hunter is 49 now, gonna hit 60 and do some dungeons before K3 comes out at the end of march. unless you're the easily burnt-out type in which case just wait.

Holy shit, when did the Horde become the special snowflake player base? what the fuck is going on.

The fuck are you on about?

Elaborate you faggot. I'm about to roll an orc warlock on Kronos since there'll be lots of alliance to pick off, but it won't happen if the other horde are a bunch of girls.

To be fair bot hfactions say their respective side is passive. Though I find horde to be more passive in terms of PvP

Still roll horde on K3 so I have people to fuck up ashenvale with

Ive been solo leveling as an undead warlock for a couple days, met some dudes doing questing together, join guild, I dont even remember the fucking name. Anyways, they ask if I have a disagreement, I say no, they ask if I have a steam, I said no. Two days later they asked how I am leveling solo faster then everyone in the guild. I just say "I know how to play the game and I am an affliction warlock". They called me a try hard and said I should probably find another guild, I reminded them they invited me, then quit myself. Only one other warlock from the guild still messages me. I just assume its the online player base in general are this way. Alliance is probably not any better.

D i s c o r d** cause Mark and his faggots make terrible word filters.

That's some concentrated cancer. This is why I'm looking forward to user guilds on Kronos III AND the book of grudges, that way humongous faggots on both factions can be curb-stomped and anons won't have to be buddy buddy with people like that.

The only reason I didn't join user guilds from previous threads is cause they were using d iscord. Just nothing on the Alliance side interest me. Wouldn't mind rolling a Dwarf, I just only know a bit of the Alliance side of leveling.

Either faction is fine. The current plan is no goycord, no steam, only temp VOIP's for raiding, Infinity on horde side and Folly on alliance side for user guilds, and writing down people who are massive faggots in the "book of grudges" so they can be curb stomped right back to retail.

That sounds good and all but I play Vanilla WoW for PVE only, so I don't know how that will go with other anons.

Call it goycord, it's jewish and this upcoming bill that guts 203 will kill it.

That being said casual guilds are cancer.

ANYONE HORDE RIGHT NOW GET ON I HAVE HOTPOCKET ON MY OLD TAUREN DRUID IN

On current Kronos server?

I remember getting kicked from a guild for saying shit once back in when the game was live.

Yee gimmie a second and add WyattPowah

I have been playing private servers with Holla Forums for 6 years and not ONCE have we had a good raiding guild. Almost 80% of Holla Forums players are just not good enough to raid, I don't think there's anything that can be done about it.
The worst part is that we always end up with 50% europoors, so we have to raid early on weekends, and we're so terrible that our raids take 6 hours. 12 hours per weekend, gone. And we still don't kill anything decent.

Trying to see if GMs will throw me control of the guild since Toomy is ODed from faggotry

I wasn't really saying shit though, I kept up with a guild chat and gave my knowledge most of the time. The guild was thankful but sometimes I dropped "No don't do that, it's fucking stupid". kinda lines.

I mean literally the word shit.

Oh my bad.

TOOMY BABY MAKE SURE TO PLAY K3

i'm suffering from severe deja vu and everyone wants me to join a different server

nigger im beefstacks
druid best heals priests a shit

Only one answer

wrongo friendo

this is the only correct answer

Both of you have failed the meme quiz

confirm on shitcord then and explain how you havent seen the picture till now

save it for the server goycord is not being used this time we'll use a temp mumble when raiding

you didnt provide a shitcord and i havent been in a wow thread since i uploaded those pictures except maybe once or twice.

i have hours and hours of us fucking around in redridge or doing low level pvp in hillsbrad as well as the very last night elf kill on nostalrius.. Maybe i will finally get off my ass and webm some of it but im pretty shit at making webms which is why i never did it

DO IT BEEFBOY

here's a nice desktop BG I took but fucked up the conversion so the lighting is off

So alliance this around or what faggots?
I'm tired of rolling Horde every time we migrate like gypsies.

either or

Rules are no goycord, temp mumble for raiding, either faction. We're using Gdoc to make a book of grudges to hunt down faggots

Kronos is going to have reduced party exp malus, so party leveling should be viable for rush to 60. What are the classes/specs that perform poorly solo, but are good in a party? Arcane mage comes to mind, 0 downtime due to every tick of arcane missile being able to proc clearcasting

priest.

If zones are cluttered group up and leave starting areas

Good for the priest maybe, but he's still going to have downtime. And spirit tap probably requires one to land killing blow

I'm probably rolling priest or pally so if someone wants to dual up I'm down..

I'm going to speedrun to 60, playing 19 hours a day or so. Anybody interested in partying up? I'll probably play gnome warlock

No thanks.

That'll work. The current status is something of a 50/50 split for anons itt based on the strawpoll here: strawpoll.me/15011652/r
Ergo, for those who want to level in an user guild, horde side will have an Infinity guild and alliance side will have a Folly guild. For those anons who want to scatter into normalfaggot guilds, a book of grudges shall be compiled for the destruction and following camping of particularly enormous faggots like those described in this post:

If we were active right now, I would say that entire guild would earn a "kill on sight" status in the old book.
I love the book idea so much.

humans have shit racials for a warlock

wew
e
w

I'm not joining any autist guilds, I was in second top guild on Kronos I

You aren't joining an 8ch guild, you mention human racials as if they matter to us, and you brag about a second top guild on a private server?

You sound like a colossal faggot. A normalfag raiding guild sounds perfect for you.

What in retardation are you talking about? I was just looking for a partner. You're the one who brought up race and guild first. This is a Kronos thread, not a recruitment thread for attention-hungry drama-stirring larpers

I replied to b6c487, not you. Not sure what you're screeching about.

Who gives a fuck?

If you like your fag guild so much why aren't you hanging with them :^)

Jesus fucking Christ, I will stick to solo leveling my undead warlock then.

You said you might be interested in rolling a dwarf if on alliance? I wouldn't mind rolling a dorf pally or priest if you are lookin to duo

atta boi

The true scummy admins are those assholes who stole the Elysium database and started that other shitty server. Elysium has never once given me a problem.

You do realize IDs are a thing here right?

Ill think about it.

Yes and?

I think 09e29a is the multiple IP faggot, not the guy.
It would explain the kveching and pathetic comments like

Sorry I don't pay attention to nerdy server drama and still enjoy playing on that server regardless.

makes sense.

I'm gonna probably set up a prototype of the book of grudges this week. We could probably even revive Zel's bounty idea from nost

If this exists I will become so autistically good at PvP it'll make your head explode. Proof of kill(s) would be a simple screencap.

Haha that would be amazing. I will almost surely go dorf paladin then.

Well it wasn't just PvP shit, Zel had this idea back on nost to get people to do shit like grab faction exclusive recipes or to get guildmates to help with shit if someone was stuck and we had no real way of keeping up constant communication. IIRC zel had someone make an alliance character just so he could get a hold of the yellow shirt pattern for tailoring.

Also if we're doing both factions horde could benefit if we have the ally anons MC horde anons and give them paladin blessings

Deuce dude, you're just bursting with good ideas, aren't yah? If these kinds of ideas keep coming, 8v is going to rule K3.

An 8ch horde/alliance guild pact where we just grief every normalfag player or guild on the server would be hilarious.

If we can use this to our advantage it'll pan out because we can use one another to clear out competition for questing mobs or areas too.

Elaborate.

Crogge literally spawned in characters and gold to sell to people, and the same happens on chinks hope. Everyone involved in private servers is a subhuman slavshit only out to make profit.

When you push the people to do what they want outside the law don't be surprised the people running things are scum. It's all Blizzard's fault.

k lad

you're on the shitcord already. have been for quite some while

read the thread

It's basically "pick whatever side you want to roll" this time. We know we're not gonna raid, might as well go to the factions we want and fuck with both sides this way

ok save that shit for the server because I'm sure it'll trigger someone.

Also remember guys Kronos isn't like LH, Elysium or nost, there is no level cap on talking in game. So we'll be able to hop right into the chat channels and yell. Use that to group with anons, while K3 won't be nost levels at launch it should still be a tad congested

8ch.net/nostalrius/catalog.html

So I remembered this was a thing.

What a surprise.

>>>/nostalrius/
Maybe I was just too lazy to type faggot.

i wonder if anyone is really stupid enough to play with mentally ill sverige, his tranny and other iron guard larpers

They're not. They're playing with me this time. Meme supreme

you werent there when they caused shitload of drama and tried to kick anyone who wasnt part of their larping circle and later on when cum eating Toomy literally said "Its my disagreement, if you dont like it fuck off and die" , only way you can avoid their cancer is if you stay on Horde while their Folly guild rolls on Alliance

The trick is to call Toomy swedish and then force him to do shit with you that ends up in the two of you being camped by several T2 ally players

I forget who it was, I think it was raktae, but on nost me and one other guy camped nessingwary's camp so hard a bunch of T2 alliance (like 8 of em) showed up and corpse camped us for a good 5+ hours. I ended up just alt tabbing out and doing other shit while we waited.

Is there atleast any active chan guild that could maybe get me a bit motivated?

Vanilla's always the same, no matter the server. I just want to turn back time and have WoW take a better path, instead of redoing the same content.

I think everyone would agree but this is pretty much the best we're going to get most likely. I don't see some autist feasibly creating the original 1-70 timeline including Nazjatar, Outland, Karazan and Emerald Dream.

no im not i dont have the info anymore.

elves will be removed

this is like the third webm ive ever made so if it sucks im sorry

well we could always hope that blizzard sees how well classic servers do and decide to take it in a different direction then what happened in tbc and wrath :^)
though we all know that direction is going to lead straight to real money shops

They're going to intentionally sabotage classic servers with all sorts of stupid bullshit.

i lost a shitload of quality on this one
the default resolution was higher so i resized it but i dont think it made a difference

i have no clue what the fuck im doing

pretty good

Kronos isn't making profit either way because no one plays there. A few random donations from paypigs will yield them more money if it means bringing in some actual population by appealing to autists.

You have to be pretty brain dead to think anyone in the private server scene does anything out of principles or ethics.

Read you nigger.

Not my Folly I played with.

Except they do, the problem is they've been at end game content for some time now. You'd have to be a retard to think it's not going to result in raid logging.

I'll give twinstar this, they took the character selling market and found a way to not only make players happy who want to do it, but added a layer of security to buying and selling while lining their own pockets which in turn allows them to fuel server costs

Fuck off with your retarded shilling for a server no one will even play when K3 drops. 200 peak population is not a playable server.

Their character selling market was very healthy for the game in the context of a private server. The only people apposed to it are absolute mongoloids. Kronos is all kinds of fucked up and has some impressively shit scripting but their business models were fine and even beneficial.

Then why did you play everyst :^)

Shit nigger you're talking about a server that has been at 1.12 for awhile now and naxx on farm, of course numbers have fallen off. Stop and think for a second, shit like scumlysium and Chink's Hope have large player counts and also a infestation of bots and goldfarmers/sellers. It's like faggots who like to report gun crimes being a large number but fail to break shit down for you. How many of those accounts

A fresh server like Kronos won't have retardedly high player counts, but that's fine. No zero draw distance barrens I guess, oh how fucked are we to be able to see mobs while still seeing people more than every half hour

Yeah confirmed retard, reminds me of Ganjitsu, the first sperg of

I didn't? Kronos was completely dead the minute elysium got the nost core. Stop trying to revise history, it serves no purpose. I'm not arguing in favor of chinks hope. You're so autistic that you can't see any conversation about private servers as anything but a shilling contest.

You don't even seem to be following the basic flow of this discussion and for some reason think I'm talking about a projected K3 population. I'm just talking about K2's pop. I have no clue if K3 with catch on and get a decent population. I wouldn't be surprised if it did considering how terrible chinks hope has gotten.

Fuck off retard. No one cares about your name dropping, take that cancer back to cuckchan.

Says you? the sperg who came into the thread and shat it up like a retard? It's been going at an ok rate from what I've noticed, the big killer for it was people left around the time they banned chink IPs and Twinstar got hit with a resulting DDOS. It chugged along better than Everyst even after the setbacks

And yet Elysium, even when it got the nost core turned into a shitpile with shit being broken. People care only about Nostalrius because it had a big fucking playercount, but then again given how ingrained the chinks were I'm more than certain 70% of the playerbase were bots

Holy fuck you're autistic. Please stop posting before you hurt yourself

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you a schizophrenic?

I've already said multiple times that Elysium and chinks hope are garbage. I'm just going to filter you. You're one of the single most autistic posters I've encountered in a while. I hope you're just shit-posting.

the state of vanilla servers ever since nostpocalypse

You sure you're not talking about yourself?

Wreathe was a retard. There was no way he was going to catch any population launching weeks after Shenna made a fresh server.

Not sure how he expected to catch big numbers after only being open for seven weeks. Is it usual for new servers to have a pop spike that rivals servers already existing?

if you actually think K2 only has 200 active players, whether in general or just at peak times, you're wrong on both cases. straight retard shit. why not just gtfo rather than shitting up a thread with false data?

Shenna's server had a couple thousand at launch because it filled a niche. There were people that wanted a fresh server and were tired of a server going into the late stages where it was rapidly becoming very difficult to find 5 man groups like on chinks hope. Wreathe's server filled no niche and he launched weeks after Shenna's, plus the community was oddly filled with a shit load of weebs, hapa's, and commies.

I continued to play on Kronos until the fresh Elysium server launched. It dropped to sub 500 population literally the day old Nost went back up and rapidly declined from there.

I don't really care about you retards who have some weird connection with severs and feel the need to revise their histories. I guess it's probably a babbies first private server thing. Level from 1-60 6 or 7 times on various servers then come back to attempt to objectively discuss private servers.

There's no point in shilling for a server that's irrelevant. Shilling for K2 has no impact on K3.

please post evidence of your claim of 200 population or shut the fuck up, since you seem to be talking out of your ass. additionally you mentioned that K2 was very buggy but that's blatant bullshit, there are far fewer bugs than most other p servers, especially elysium.

You forget that a lot of people started leaving Elysium early on because it was so fucking buggy. In fact the reason why people went to K2 was because Elysium was fucking shit. You're right people went crawling back to Elysium when Anathema came back. The problem was it wasn't as good as Nost and a few key things "fixed" on nostalrius was broken. AI pathing seemed worse and even though it was supposedly the nost core the pathing on pets was still the shit Elysium had.

Big ol' changelog updates this week. Don't forget to delete your WDB folders to make sure the updates take place.

Who are you trying to fool, me or yourself?

It is, it really is. I've seen it so many times it's not even funny anymore. This one guy on K1, who I won't name, denied that it was dying until his dying breath, going as far as donating a thousand dollars to the server in a desperate bid to keep it alive.

Look, people, private WoW servers are fleeting. They WILL die, it is guaranteed, nothing you do or say will keep a dying server alive. They usually begin dying right as AQ is released. Whichever server you love is no different than the other 50 servers that came before it.

I know that girl. She's about 17 years old and is pretty nice. You can see from KTM there though that she's not exactly a very good player.

Don't know what you have against Kronos, but it's a good server with only a few bugs including all the quests. The only bug I encountered in Kronos while leveling was the Feralas robot chicken escort quest which had Yetis that never despawned, so every person who attempted it spawned another extra 3 that never despawned.

Managed to clear them all by nuking two from a distance and running off, repeating a couple times till there were no more.

Why play private if you're going to spend money on it? Crazy. The whole point of this is that it's free and, hopefully, you're not getting data mined playing it like Blizz does.

People like things and want to support it. However when you donate you donate to twinstar directly IIRC not the server itself

Pathing on Kronos is completely fucking broken user. Pathing is a main function of the game. It fucks questing, leveling, and raiding up when broken. The pathing on Kronos is beyond terrible and I would be surprised if even you attempted to shill otherwise.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

pathing isn't broken in general, it's only messed up in regards to pets etc. rest is fine and pet pathing is being fixed (supposedly) w/ K3.

This is an objectively incorrect statement. Evident in the videos I have linked so far. Plus there isn't much of a difference between how pet pathing operates and how general pathing operates. To imply that one can be flawless and the other can be completely broken is a fundamental misunderstanding of how pathing in WoW actually works.

I'm just going to have to assume none of you have raided on Kronos. Everyone who has absolutely fucking despised it and was ready to jump ship as soon as possible. Wish I could find more videos but I lost their links. I used to have a bunch of clips of bosses bugging out and the raid leader losing his fucking mind over how terrible Kronos pathing is, shit was hilarious.

I'll be playing on K3. I don't really give a shit about the pathing. I don't see the reason in bullshitting about reality, though. Does K3 have a test server with the fixes they are putting in? I'd like to test it.

Never had anything like this happen while I raided in K1, though I started pretty late about 1 year before Naxx came out

I remember this exploit. It was the only thing that made people want to do Jandice.

Generally speaking the pathing does work well, but occasionally it may get a hiccup with mobs appearing in areas they shouldn't. In those situations you could target them, but couldn't cast anything on them as they were still considered in their correct spot.

Still nice to hear that they're fixing it even further.

Holy fuck, you people still exist?

Got to maximize your keybind optimization so you can press shadow bolt for 2 expansions straight right?

You'd better be a Lefty.

What is wrong with WASD? I use it with Q and E for strafing. I still use the mouse in order to turn around quickly, but aside from that what am I missing by not going WASD? Keybinds?

Why would you ever turn using your keyboard?

Anons ITT have mentioned auctioning off green items, instead of selling them to vendors. Roughly how much do you auction them for? Do you have a formula?

ESDF is optimal, but not worth the time it takes to train the muscle memory for incredibly minimal gain.

If you're talking about at the start of a fresh server don't bother unless it's an item you know is good. You should vendor virtually everything if you don't know any better to maximize efficiency. The majority of items aren't worth the time it takes to search them on the AH.

I guess it depends on how much you value leveling efficiency though.

mainly for people buying them for early greens if they need em badly enough. also for people who run enchant and need em to DE.

But yeah vendoring is a sure fire way to make money just can be better if you can hit that sweet spot on the AH

I don't turn with my keyboard, I am still turning with the mouse but sometimes I use WASD in order to move slowly. When I want to move to a specific spot I use WASD. Maybe I suck at optimizing the mouse, but whenever I move with it I just can't move precisely thus I use it for pvp and turning 360.

How come there is no way to look at the player base count for Kronos 1 and 2. Lights Dick had it always on their website.

Because it's embarrassing.

200-500 is more then enough players.

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Even back at launch it only defaulted to 50 players found total. IIRC it was cited as "eating performance"

there is that census addon anyways so it's slightly more accurate. Also you have to consider the fact that K1-2 is "old" by this point, K3 has a bunch of fence shitters waiting to play it.

He's being autistic. Still more populated than everyst :^)

So hard to check thread before asking questions about pop? That's census taken in the evening, raid times probably

If you have to ask, spoon feeding you would take too long. Instead, do yourself a huge favour and reassign WASD keys (keep S if tanking) to frequently used spells/bindings the moment you create a level 1 char. This will force you to learn at a minimal curve.

By the time you get into a contested zone and skull fuck an enemy player, you'll wonder how you ever did it without.

I'm pretty sure it's best to use mouse and WASD at the same time so you can alternate between them.

user, I…

Here's alliance census in non-raid time, horde is probably about 150, so 350 total. 350-900 online is pretty good, I think. That's with people waiting for K3 instead of continuing to play on K1.

is this the moment where you say "I was just pretending to be retarded?". It's not like my time is worth shit lol

open up here comes the airplane!

wow-pro.com/general_guides/skumball039s_keybinding_guide

do you expect me to read all that shit? I know my keybindings

We have IDs here.

Yes, and?

Weird, it's almost as if shit people like gets discussed. You ought to publish a research paper on it

So then why are you switching between IPs? Afraid of something?

Thread != server faggot.
I'm tired of leveling up to 20 just to see that everyone is jumping ship to another fucking server
How many times is this going to happen before we finally settle on ONE FUCKING SERVER AND STICK WITH IT.
Never, because WoWfags these days just want to hop servers and not put any long time effort into anything.

mayhaps

Kronos is up since when Nost launched for the first time. That's like 2 years now? And pop is still good

stick to Kronos, that simple and it's always going to happen. Just don't fall for the meme because some sperg got banned for being a nigger in public chat and surprised he gets treated like it.

We tried that with Zeth'Kur in terms of fresh servers. I wanted you faggots to pick one server and stick to it. I heard after I left Zeth died which honestly sucks but hey that's life.

Stick to K3, roll either side, use /join 8ch on each faction to keep in contact till the guilds go up.

No his fear isn't unfounded. It always fucking happens. I remember I think after first burn out or 2nd we started trying to play again and it was the first time we had people trying to get others to play project ascension.

In any case we have Kronos which is the least evil of the current populated choices. I agree with him too, a lot of faggots don't want to put in the effort, not just to level but to help other anons. we'll cross that bridge when we get there let's just focus on a gameplan.

Can someone explain why Valkyrie (Elysium) relaunched with shitty Nost code instead of their own? I think Valkyrie was the most smooth server I ever played on. Pathing was fucking immaculate, don't quite remember the rest though

Man you guys come up with some of the most hilarious shit sometimes.

I only leveled to 20 or so before dropping it, because there were only 100 russians online. Pathing is the only thing I remember. I also heard they had that infamous kodo quest in Desolace working perfectly

Well that settles it, the 1-20 content was good so their server must be amazing. Wonder why they still couldn't manage to script AQ40 properly after 8 years of development.

I've been there. Before nostalrius was a thing, actually. I could post a huge autistic rant about the kind of people that blindly hype up new servers and sucker newcomers into wasting their time on them, but there's no point. The current attitude where we're not advertising an official Holla Forums guild or even faction is a huge improvement, let's leave it at that.

As for kronos, yes they've been reliable so far. But with classic threatening to tank their profitability, they might try to cash out with some donation scam or elysium style secret character and gold auctions and then disappear. I'm still going to roll there but fully committing with alts and hardcore raiding, probably not.

The guy you're arguing with about Kronos population has already said he didn't play everyst and that he will play K3 anyways, are you this much of an autist? You know who conveniently "forgets" what has been said and keeps on going with their bullshit? Kikes.

I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ON KRONOS BUT IF EVERYONE ELSE WANTS IT I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO BUDGE
please help

At least it's goldfarmer-free.

Maybe you shouldn't post if you're too lazy to type, faggot.

Your doomsday scenario is so far off. Classic won't release anytime soon and it won't release till BfA is atleast a half year old at the very least.

Here's the bigger question Do I care about what an autist like you thinks?
no

You're the biggest autistic in here.

That's still a good shittest.

and yet I'm the least destructive one here. I just let other faggots shit fling for me after I leave and it leads to ruin.

Why do normalfags keep saying this?

Because they don't want people playing shit. To be fair private servers are a fun house mirror representation of vanilla there is accuracy in even the most distorted image.

they're not shit, tho you're just a butthurt faggot who spergs about shit that was less buggy than vanilla in certain respects (and more buggy in other respects, but i digress). for example, on kronos i have yet to loot a corpse only to have my char stay in the looting position without having looted for 5mins+ unless i relog.

calm down you goddamn sperg and learn what context is.

Going to set up a starting of the book of grudges

Speaking of, it should be made clear that only actual faggots make it into the book of grudges. Losing to somebody doesn't qualify, you just need to git gud (that includes the associated camping with your lack of git gud.)

so far for qualifiers I have

Sounds good so far, specially the upset at chat bit. Those fags should be bullied right back to retail.

Namefags that think their clique matters.

so you?

Yes, my name is Rtas.

MY OWN CLONE NOW NEITHER OF US WILL BE VIRGINS

Also I saw this meandering through the classic forums on Blizzard's site because it's a thing.

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761997159?page=1>

it ended up getting locked though

(((Server error.))) You didn't happen to archive it, did you?

no I fucked up the > isn't meant to be there

Just realized that Sangheli guy had most of his posts purged too fuck

That Plum was a massive faggot in that thread, but, she pays $15 a month for a game that could be free, so she's getting her due.

I googled the link
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761997159

The cached version of page 2 still has Sangheli's posts the Page 1 cached verion not so much

For those anons who haven't downloaded it yet, bartender2 is fantastic, even though it takes about a half hour to learn or so. Here's a website you can find it, although I'm sure there are others. dkpminus.com/wow-addons/vanilla-wow/
Anons ITT have testified that doing all movement w/ mouse and using WASD keys for actions instead yield superior results, so I'm working on learning that. Pic as an example, this add-on is gold.

kneel before the dark god tentacle rape

That's BS, you NEED keyboard keys for movement. Use mouse for majority of it and use keyboard keys when you need to do something else with mouse or when you need precise movement in dungeon and such. You can't even shoot backwards midjump on a hunter without doing 360 (or double 180) with your camera if you use only mouse.
I'm using this site for addons: addons.us.to/
It has 99.5% addons that ever were, unless they are barely on the internet at all.
pfUI is a pretty good UI addon that's being developed right now. I like it because it already has a fuckload of functionality and support for several other addons (see DPSMate and KTH in the lower right corner); I'm only using pfUI, recommended addons and couple more, so it's easy to manage and update them
/end shilling

Oh, and you can't even run sideways without keyboard. If you run sideways in a slightly curved path (to turn your character's back slightly away from mob) you won't get dazed. Anybody who says not to use WASD is as bad as beckpedalers

I've been using WASD but made A and D to strafe instead ot rutning the character and rely on mouse to turning. I admit it's not perfect and my brother who plays retail claimed it's noob trap or something.

I cheat and have a 12 button mouse primarily for talking. first 3 buttons I've got for various VOIPs I use like mumble. does get a bit handy, especially with hunter shots since instead of having to possibly stop to let loose a conc shot I've got the button mapped to one of the mouse buttons.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fFRBSQiDx0divYa6Z0NPVl6q9Id61QI3-zi6LV2NVTA/edit?usp=sharing

v1 of book of grudges. Simply fill out the names of offenders so we may hate them forever

Ohh, you're right. I'm a nigger who can't read, you're SUPPOSED to keep WASD or whatever else to help with movement and then you can map your skills to x other keys in easy reach by using standard click, cntrl click and shift click. That's good, movement was pretty tricky just using mouse.

Good stuff. Something that could be considered is a tab for server name too, in case we have wandering anons who could store information on faggots abroad.

This is strictly for K3

this can be cloned for other needs and once the server goes live I'll let people edit it.

Gotcha. You want that link in the OP of next thread, or do you want to keep it to yourself for now?

Throw it in there. What we need is in big red text that there will be no goycord and for raiding we'll use a 24 hour temp mumble server.

for those looking to raid stick with the respective faction guilds for as long as you can so if/when you fags jump you can possibly take some people with you. or hopefully we can use the guild you've joined to pug runs with us