Why are there ads for bulk Chinese tomato paste on every page?

Why are there ads for bulk Chinese tomato paste on every page?

Other urls found in this thread:

dc
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=dumpster fire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Litterally anyone can buy an ad so we get the most bizarre shit on here. A while back some bimbo was advertising her horrible youtube channel on here.

I downloaded an ad-free browser on my phone just so I wouldn't have to see this shit at work anymore.
The ads for Holla Forums are like a fucking dumpster fire.

If you want to make hotpockets, you have to break some tomato paste.

CTR language manual detected

What are you blabbering about?

How much lead and Aluminium in that sauce I wonder.

Back in the old days there was a patreon to pay for the servers. But the liberals and Bourgies just couldn't stand the idea of an online community with self ownership, so they shut it down

I've seen it used to describe both the two Porky asspuppets and their electoral campaigns during and after their campaigns, so I doubt it's CTR. If it was it's got well out of their control, kinda like how we use the term 'low-energy' which was originally a Trumptard thing but has spread to other people, including those who think he and his followers are idiots.

None.

Give me ten of the tinplate cans with cartoon outside please Mr Wong.

It's a joke ad purchased by someone who thinks the idea of bulk tomato paste is funny and finds the English of the guy selling it cute.

Your mad someone pointed out some of the implicit racism contained in your ideology.

How do you know his ideology? He didn't post it or a flag.

Tomato paste is the food of the Revolution. I already bought my drums yesterday.

Not sure if joke.

The DCCC presumed to "define" the term here, on May 25: dc cc.org/dumpster-fire-definition/
Shortly afterward, Google searches, as an imperfect proxy for mentions, rise significantly:
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=dumpster fire
That's a strong suggestion of enemy action.

Defending the Chinese Porky, gtfo.

Enemy action can keep acting, I'm saying they've been overrun regardless of what their asspuppet media tells you. Trump defining 'low-energy' as something exclusive to the Left won't make me and shouldn't make anybody else stop using that term to shit on his supporters.

No idea but that made me research about Brix, cold break and hot break tomato sauce.

learned something new today, i guess.

In this case it it is a valid critique of racism. Don't hide behind leftism.

I'm sorry I offended modern slavery and lack of manufacturing standards, because it was the yellow man.

No, what the unexamined racism in your statement is that Chinese capitalism is inherently worse than other forms because of the racial character of the people under it, both boss and worker. This isn't splitting hairs either.

Jesus get offended over something real you fucking twat.

I went to their page and besides tomato paste, they sell moth pheromone lures.

Why???

he literally just said that chinese companies often sell toxic goods, which is true. go back to r/soc please

But American companies sell toxic masculinity!

lol we don't give a fuck about stupid shit like that