Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age has been cracked

CPY did it again!

ENJOY!

Good for them, but the game's still kinda bland. Dig the story though.

Fuck these shit Wizardry clones. I'd rather see them crack 5.0 on Fighterz.

12 is a single player mmo, not anything as fun as Wizardry.

It has happened twice now that I see this kind of image and expect it to be about FighterZ getting cracked, and I'm disappointed every time.

This

might as well get an ISO and play this on PCSX2

I keep thinking it's Castlevania.

does this actually add anything over the special ps2 edition?

Fast forward button.

Oh wait that had that too I think.

Why didn't you just do it before?
You had like 10 years

it did. i'm talking content.

Nada.

I never cared about this game, and I don't care about it now. I'm just saying, if I did care about it, I'd rather just play on the emulator because the ISO won't take up as much space.

They removed a hard limit on spell effects happening at a time, which helps make casting be less useless at the endgame. Aside from that it's pretty much all pointless crap like a barely remastered OST you can toggle on and an overlay map in a game where none of the maps are confusing.

and they had the balls to charge 50 dollars for this on steam
Amazing.

12 is comfy. Probably the most comfy FF out ther along with 9 but in a different way.

Why wouldn't they? Steamfags are retarded and will buy fucking anything.

It lets each character join two jobs instead of just one.

I'll be downloading for next weekend, well done CPY

Squeenix doesn't deserve your money anyways. Not like the people who made this game are seeing a cent from this re-release anyways.

that's interesting, my issue with IZJS was that the job system was nothing but an artificial limit over the license system. Now if at anytime i wanted Ashe to stop being my magic caster and make use of her sweet Katana proficiency i couldn't without restarting the game.
Considering Vaan and Basch are cringy to look at, i'd rather spend the whole game playing only with the 3 girls.

Nice, how many more are left?
I think all that's left are DBFZ and Star Ocean

Still waiting on Fighterz

DBFZ is denuvo v5, FFXII was 4.8, it'll take a while

No, wait Star Ocean has been cracked.
The only ones left are Injustice 2 and FighterZ

IT'S TIME

Same, which is a shame because some of the other things (fast forward button, removing the damage cap) were things painfully needed in the original. I'm praying that the second class makes all the difference in the world.

I didn't like it the first time around.

You can play the game with the regular license grid I think.

Pardon my ignorance, but does this just disable and/or bypass denuvo or actually remove it from the contents of the game? I've typically stuck to only downloading denuvo-less games, because surprise surprise, most denuvo-ridden games are shit.

no cracks remove denuvo, just bypass it. denuvo is still running.

That's bullshit but I really really hope so.

So where's the link?

your only hope is that squeenix removes denuvo after some time

are system reqs bloated or?

People online are saying there's an option and then there's others who are saying there is no option. If worse comes to worse you can use a mod someone made that basically slaps on the original job board but it is pretty crude.

I didn't think mods work with Denuvo games, but that's an interesting option for a potential subsequent playthrough if the option isn't in the game from the outset.

They do, provided the devs provide mod tools, otherwise tampering with the game files is nearly impossible.

OP clearly has the link if he's posting that screenshot, so he should fucking post it. Yes, everyone with a fucking brain knows about the share thread, you're not special nigger

I only knew because I looked through the steam forums where they are trying to mod the license board.

Or maybe it's dependent on the versions
Eatly Denuvo ridden games didn't have mods this easily.

ffs

He has no obligation to. This thread is to discuss the topic of the crack, not to give retards links to things they can find themselves. Stop crying over not being spoonfed, you fucking baby.

maybe its because crackers do it for sport and know you don't give 2 flying fucks about how hard something is to crack and just want a free game so they delay them on purpose in favour of cracking shitty games with the tough drm

Can someone explain what the problem with that is? Seems pretty simple to me.

nu/v/ in a nutshell

I usually buy things, but a rerelease that costs the same as it did when it came out over a decade ago? Get the fuck out of here.

Nice, I’ll have to download it tomorrow.

between this, Kingdom Come Deliverance, .Hack//GU, and running through Dark Souls II for completionist sake, I’m having a lot of fun lately

Good.
Always pirate.
Never pay.

Influx of lazy faggots who make up bullshit excuses for their spoon feeding requests.

9 times out of 10 it's a shill trying to get something taken down by using referral data.

Nude mods when?

(checked)
(checked)
Good posts, came here to check their repeating numerals as well.
Hopefully both fun games and nude mods are delivered.

Many many thanks.
But I still need Injustice 2 to play with my normalfag fuckbuddy

How the fuck do you go from 4.7G to 30 FUCKING GIGABYTES? It doesn't even look that much better from the original International - Zodiac Job System running on an emulator.
ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME?

I can imagine a mixture of once-compressed files and denuvo shittery are to blame for this. Optimization is one of the many common things that went out a window about when colleges started doing "video games" courses.

NOOOO DELETE THIS

I PAID 35$ FOR IT

Why?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I thought crack would come up in months

Imagine being this butthurt that you're not getting spoonfed like a retard.

That does go for Injustice 2 unfortunately, it's been like 3 months. I think the crack will probably come when the turtles DLC is released but I'm not so sure.