Work for developer

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/smejki.15818/
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-release-thread.120418/page-42#post-5490630
hooktube.com/watch?v=SvbU423NR5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's a lesser code monkey and utterly replacable.
Probably why he's so miserable. It's because on an objective and creative level he's inferior to most of his coworkers.

What kind of idiots use not only the same username across the net but use their name in their online personas?

People that don't value anonymity but still expect the level of privacy that comes with crossboarding.

Serious question: how good are subway's footlongs? Should i order some?

Wasn't the game terribly buggy on launch? I'm willing to bet faggots like him are largely the reason why.

Wouldn't surprise me considering Bethesdas A.I programmer is an avid SJW, and we all know how bethesdas a.i comes out in games.

It's really not their fault. They're the product of soccer moms and an age where the best antivirus is leaving it all to Microsoft instead of showing a little common sense. They never had to invent a secret persona that did awesome shit online as an escape from real life or just to evade identity theft–they only ever had to be themselves.

Sauce?

How can they compete?

They seem like a good idea at the start, but then you finish eating them and your stomach informs you that you've made a mistake.

Developers like this need to be publicly flogged at conventions.

They arn't that great, you would be better of going to a debelas or some other mom and pop deli.

Every company has its bad apples, the problem is when the corruption spreads. I don't care about low hanging fruit, but it's when faggots like these lead companies is when it becomes an issue.

In his defense celebrating the success of the game due to the anti-SJW statements of the developer does ignore the game being successful because of the work and design put into it, which in turn belittles the developers. It would be like celebrating a games success because the marketing department did such a great job at pushing a shit game. Like he said past his sperging, Wolfenstein 2 was a mediocre game and was panned as such and while KC:D doesn't innovate much it offers a niche game that isn't seen too often so a starved audience finally has something to play.

Every single user on RPGcodex has that.

what fuckin forum is this post from

A not faggot would be able to linguistically judo the conversation towards the game's own merits and walk away with an audience of players who just got done with a high of shitting on some terrible game while getting a bit of a fluff from one of their pretend fans, but he blew it. In short he's a faggot.

nvm

wait a sec

He's right though.(USER WAS BANNED FOR BEING A CONTRARIAN FAGGOT)

**pretend friends.

This is true, Subway is great for when you just want a turkey sandwich and are stuck in bumfucksvile. However getting your own meats and going to other delis is always ideal.

What's a mudcrab?
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?members/smejki.15818/

A dreadful creature.

Explains everything.

Direct link to the post:
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/kingdom-come-deliverance-release-thread.120418/page-42#post-5490630

yes please ((identity politics)) is integral part of video games thx mods

Man.
Womyns is woman.

Does it?

It used to be everyone's gender as a joke by the admins. Removed a day or two ago.

lol nice

Well, I wasn't going to buy this game anytime soon, due to bugs. Now I'm not going to buy it ever, I'll wait for some patches before pirate it.

You know what to do lads.

but he is right tho? I dont see the problem

mods ban this nigger he is dumb and has nothing worthwhile to contribute

Not if you're a leftie faggot, like you problably are. In any case, Holla Forums is that way.

How the FUCK can fish see in cloudy water?

Also fascism is a reconstruction of Roman Republican virtues. You can speak freely but talk shit, get hit. Less so in wartime, obviously.

Jewish kleptocracy isn't strictly communism. Same people, different explanation of why they need to take all your money.

Same here.

Does does Cyan turn into an actual cat?

She turns into a chibi hello kitty cat

Yes, how does she even do that? The same way fish see in cloudy water.

it seems to me like the dev wanted to stay neutral and distance himself aways from the sjw and antisjw shitflinging, which is okay in my eyes

spoken like a true lefty sjw faggot

?

It's not okay. At these times, you have to take a side. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Maybe so, but when one side gets pandered too by multi corporations you start to thing that maybe he's just being retarded.

Bullshit, no one should be forced to do anything.

Perhaps because companies should hire based on merit and no political agendas?

so he should alienate everyone possible so his messages only reaches a small group of people who already agree?

:^)

this. I dont give a fuck about politics in vidya and judge them based on how bad or good they are, which should be same for vidya companies who hire people.
It just happen to be that left leaning people cannot program for shit and companies hired them because of their political opinions.

True.

Some faggot linked the thread

People told this shit was to go away.

I don't know what's real anymore mods pls ban me because I was ironic shitposting and I'll kill myself now

He sure does act like a newfag linking the thread so everyone in RPGCodex can shit on him for crossposting too

Not really surprising. If I had to guess quite a few dozen on the site come to here. Not the first time I have seen it linked. I lurk there occasionally since no one here knows shit about RPGs

Oh my, is this a prelude to Bohemia Salt Party?

Look at the dino avatar. He's probably a fucking furry faggot.

Wait no, meant this.

With their eyes?

The irony is overbearing. Hope this faggot kills himself and never comes here again.

How the fuck can fish scream?

I joined the website before it was cool. '2015 newfag here.

mark are you aware that you're a subhuman? Maybe you should let a white person replace you as board owner

2003 here.
And it's never been cool. Never ever. Enjoyable tho.

MODS ARE GODS

Mark the kike cakeboy having self-awareness? No such thing.

Most Codex users also come here, this shouldn't surprise anyone, even the buzzwords are the same on both sites.

are you the guy who posted the thread on codex?

heh

Goddamn I'm smug

gj

wanna get banned?

Has anybody mentioned that the guy in the OP isn't shitting on anyone and actually made a pretty good point?
Wolfenstein 2 isn't shit because of niggers and sjw shit, it's just a pretty shitty game all around.

You have triggered me, enjoy your ban.

Wolfenstein is vidya The Last Jedi

yeah I mentioned that

What are you, retarded?

That's pretty accurate actually

I value gameplay and level design a little bit more than how many sjw trash is in a game
Especially in a game in which story isn't the central focus

If we were talking of an RPG then MAYBE you'd be right

no because we have to pretend to be Holla Forums at all times 24/7
we can't ever separate art from the artist, we always have to be aware of the context surrounding the art, for instance jews and sjws having had a job as janitor in one of the dev teams' offices

what are the similarities?

the most terrifying thing is how successful and correct he was, soviets were barely defeated despite doing things backwards.

t. liberalistist

>>>/cuckchan/
Can the >artists do it?

So then Wolfenstein should be an exception as it is heavily story focused. It didn't even have multiplayer for fucks sake.

I think you're confusing a game that has a story, with a game that heavily story focused.
New Vegas is story focused.
Wolfenstein has a story.

Is it the default thing that shows if you do not specify the gender or something like that?

You know, i've noticed a large increase in snitches since the creation of disagreement.

No, it is shit because of the SJW shit as well as a MULTITUDE of other reasons. The game is an aids ridden mess.

It had more cutscenes and longer ones than MGS4. METAL GEAR SOLID 4 HAD LESS CUTSCENES AND SHORTER ONES.

Check this:

What are you retarded?

Of a six hour play time, three are cutscenes. It's story focused, antiwhite drivel.

Over half the game is unskippable cutscenes you retarded faggot.

nu-wolfenstein is story-focused, it had more cutscenes than gameplay

Christ the new order has 2:30 hours of cutscenes. Your point has no legs to stand on

The Last Jedi was absolutely dogshit movie (and I mean in the moviemaking sense) - NO character progresses, NO situation progress either, previous character development is ENTIRELY discarded, certain characters are used only as plot devices, virtue signallers or both. Don't forget glaring plot holes.
Q U I P S
U
I
P
S
As in - EVERY character in EVERY situation makes witty remarks, no matter the tone, what's happening.
It's not 100% accurate, but both Wolfenstein and The Last Jedi failed partly because of politicising them, but mostly because (maybe, maybe not because of the first point) they were shit and criticism was deflected as NAZI MYSOGINIST.

Retard. Try again next time.

NO's cutscenes were fewer, further between, shorter, and the total amount was shorter in a game with far more gameplay.

?????

The problem with the new colossus is that they didn't put gameplay in, the cutscenes are barely longer than the first one

Honestly Wolfenkike 2 would've flopped regardless I think because it's just a tired entry in a tired genre. Tons of people were looking forward to TLJ answering all the ~mystery boxes~ from TFA and were left angry which explains the good opening weekend but absolute abysmal second week.

Nigger this is a collation of all average times of hundreds of people that have finished the game
Of course you can speed through a game and finish it in no time

Jesus Christ man are you a retard?

this is a comment from the video with 500k views for the 6 hour one from a really fucking bad dude dude running it on the easiest difficulty
hooktube.com/watch?v=SvbU423NR5k

Fenceshitters are subhuman filth. Even leftists at the very least deserve a swift death, fenceshitters on the other hand need a slow and painful death.

No, fuck you, take your moral relativism and turn it into a noose.

It's not like shitty games come out of nowhere. The only way you make a multi-million dollar game like Wolfenstein 2 and fuck up that badly is if you intentionally hire SJWs rather than competent people.

I dont know what's worse. cuckchan or those fags.

It's not like they didn't realize they were putting black power communists in their fucking game.

You dumb nigger didn't even read my post, click on the video or look at the image
I'm talking about the new order you absolute cumstain on the wall of the universe

My point is that new wolfenstein isn't story focused, but rather The New Colossus is just an unfinished rushed mess, and that's why it sucks.

Both TNO and TNC are heavily story focused. Problem is that the story is a dumpster fire and the dull gameplay in no way makes up for it, not that anyone should play a leftist propaganda piece of shit.

I think it'd be the most ironic if leftits allied with the right just to purge centrists in preparation for a final battle.

You admit yourself that it lacks fucking gameplay. You know what that means? Its a fucking story-focused game, or are you telling me that a game can have a shitton of story elements, lack something like fucking gameplay but not be a story-focused game? How the fuck does that make sense?
What's next? Telltale visual novels aren't story-focused because a literal modicum of gameplay exists in them?
yeah no, kill yourself fag, its a story-focused game, and the story fucking sucks

Didn't work for Hitler, won't work for us.

Poor attempt at monopolizing world view. "It's us and them! Either you're with us, or against us!" If reality were only this simple.

The New Order lacks gameplay because it's simply not done. It having poor and short gameplay sections doesn't make it story focused.

You stupid fucking idiot holy christ

Who wants to bet he's Jewish?

It is that simple. Leftists are animals, fenceshitters are crypto-leftists, both belong in the gas chamber.

You can't tiptoe around the problem forever while censoring one side. I know this is the american way, but so far it has proven to only make matters worse.
At least accept the crowd that supports you.

The fedoraman should be hoverhanding.

You're, by far, the dumbest person in this thread.

After you madame

Already glad I didnt buy this piece of shit

Imagine being so dumb you misinterpret someone shitting on Wolf2 as shitting on KCD because they don't align with your political agenda.

Hello, I'm triggered. Therefore you are a cuck.

What the fuck happened to our society?

Hitler didn’t gas enough jews

His ideology appears to be centrist but you can't sit on any fences in KCD anyways.

Looks like marinara to me.

The game play was shit because they spent the majority of their time on niggers and sjw shit your fucking retard.

hello trannypol

Loss of faith in principles.

There's not really a point in having an alias if you've got a professional presence. If it's not a secret that you're a developer then what's the point in trying to hide it? He might have other aliases for when he does want anonymity and we aren't going to know about those.

It's almost as if top down religious structures are necessary to stop people from degenerating into ravening idiots.

Found the biggest retard in thread

So he should have been openly pandering to the alt-right? How is that any better. Morons who feel the need to politicize everything deserve to be shat on.
You realize the amount of time spent in the steam release of the game has no relevance to the overall amount of time a developer has spent with a game, right? The alt-right can't be THIS stupid, right?

The think we have "users" here with "accounts" and "rap sheets". The conditioning has poisoned their minds.

Not just a religion can provide this, even some solid cultural values based on particular people's truth with which to orient a life by would help dramatically.

i wonder how Hitler’s gas would smell like haha

since when is anti-sjw/autistic right/etc a customer base?

If there's ever an argument to made for quality control, this thread could be used as evidence for it.

NIGGGER

(((enlightenment)))

Ironically the only ones to have done that without religion were chinks (Confucius) until Communism.

History pretty blatantly shows otherwise.

I don't like them much but I'd take them over you any day of the week tbh

The whole point is two ends of the horseshoe move towards each other but don't actually meet. If it was saying they're the same it would be a fucking ring.

That's what happens when reddit starts pouring in, especially after the elections.

Looks to me like he's shitting on imageboard users who think every forum works like an imageboard, who are shitting up his company's forum, and there's no reliable way of identifying whether they're even customers. Odds are that they aren't, but even if they are that's no excuse for permitting blatant shitposting. Regardless, it's a perfectly reasonable response. But the only thing liberals and conservatives both hate are moderates, so I guess he's automatically on "their side." This is why political discussion should always be exiled to its appropriate dumpster fire of a board.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
>>>/tumblr/

The ban duration near that ban message is permanent though. See pic. Maybe it's unrelated, I don't know.

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY CODEX POASTING CAREEEEEEEEER

He's on RPGcodex, which is fairly right wing. And by that I mean says Kangz a lot.

I just mean that the problem is even more basic than a lack of belief in the gods. It's a lack of belief in belief itself.

The Left Can't Meme: Example #313901092571205

My mistake. But he has every right to express how retarded the two fags in the cap are behaving.

You can honestly replace it with a edit of the left and it'd be accurate both ways, and don't lie there have been cases where discussion just gets derailed here because some larper gets triggered and spews buzzwords and proceeds to shit up the thread

No, it's that people are constantly bombarded with conflicting moral information and simply shut down as agents.

JOKE'S ON YOU! I have NEVER played, seen, or read about wolfenkike!

cry more fagit

I laugh because thats how the average human thinks in single strands of thought of right to left. Or left to right. They do not think in multiple parallel thoughts branching pathways and can only think about something singular. Multiprocessing thinking is rare in humans because we are trained even those intelligent to only think as we are programmed to think and english and most languages only provides a single string on which to place our thoughts no branches at all.

The right side is not an extreme or fringe position though. It should be something like executing the drug dealer and also executing the sister for being a genetic dead end.

Codex suck balls anyway. They still living in a fantasy land where the 80's and early 90's never ended and westernshit was still worth playing.

Low energy.

It's easier to refute critical theory by saying that if truth is subjective, then your view of truth being objective is subjective, therefore true.

Symptom, not cause.

There are differences between the races, user. That's what I refer to.

Absolutely intended cause. Look at any serious work on demoralization or opinion control. It's like you haven't even read Bezmenhov.

this is an incredible amount of cognitive dissonance, I'm honestly impressed

Argument to moderation only states that one shouldn't always assume the moderate viewpoint is the correct one, not that it never is. Are you really going to argue that one who adopt an extremist viewpoint regardless of the situation?

You're complaining about people getting triggered when you're triggered and crying about people holding different opinions. cry more fagit.

Some tactics only work when conditions allow it, otherwise they would have been in use long before.

Those 3 hours were probably testing. I wouldn't be able to stomach more than 3 hours either if I knew all the ins and outs of the game I made over the period of X years.

But no one actually HAS that belief.

I was talking exclusively about Star Wars; I’m in the same camp as you when it comes to those games.

Interesting. Are you really claiming that it’s the bounds of the language itself which our thought? First of all, it’s the other way around. Neurological capacity is NATURALLY expressed through the complexity of a language, not the other way around. Yes, language can certainly be used to restrict thinking. Take all post-WWII education in the West, for example. Take the book 1984 for another. But you’re coming at this from the wrong side.

Let’s look at an example. The Zulu language does not have any words to describe graduations. In Zulu, you may say something is “up”, or you may say that something is “down”. If something is halfway, a quarter of the way, or any other part of the way along (say, a flagpole), you can’t say that. The language doesn’t have the words for it, and so the concept cannot be expressed. This is not “on purpose” insofar as the language was designed this way. It’s simply a restriction of the mind. The Zulu have no written word. All Zulu know all words of Zulu. And since the brain–especially the negro brain–can only hold SO much information, the language can’t be any bigger than it is. And so they can’t express any other concepts. And so they don’t progress.

Oh, there are no words in Zulu to describe “the future” or even a future tense, either. This is because niggers have never actually needed to plan for the future, since Africa just naturally provides everything they need, year-round. Fun facts! Makes you think about the world differently.

Odd way to say it, then… Still, you’re obviously right.

I think you’re missing a word or two in the last sentence. There’s argument to moderation (what fence shitters do), and then there’s reducto ad absurdum (which is also what fence sitters do in describing their “opponents”). Horseshoe theory is inherently wrong due to its use of both of these.

Should've been ten minutes, must've been because I used a capital M. I'll unban him now

No I'm pointing out how retarded people can be, like you. Shit you probably think someone is "based" if they agree with your world view like a flip flopping redditor

Crying "horseshoe theory" has become a buzzword to handwave criticism of user's stupidity. Just because you're not a cuck does not mean you're a fucking dumbass for saying "huuurrrr this game doesn't have lolis jumping on my dick therefore it's pozzed". Plenty of games nowadays are legitimately cucked to death but I swear you guys could see sjw propaganda in a game of Checkers.

cuck

sorry

Go back to playing your skinnerbox mobage you incompetent fucking kike

But I don't play Fate GO

Anyone have more of these even if they're from cuckchan?

Stay triggered nigger.

Don't do that.

That is legitimately suprising

Trying to get me to put blacks on top of whites, you kike shill?

FAGGOT

I know, I'm surprised myself.

He was never even banned

I'm just taking him off the banned list

It was supposed to show that somehow leftist humour is somehow the same even in different medium.
Also 1984 is a bit of a bad example, because newspeak is more or less agglutinative language, like Finnish or Japanese…

we have IDs here nigger

t. triggered leftykike

Just look at this loli, don't you wanna head pat it?