Any interest in a Holla Forums ss13 host?

Saw that Hatestation isn't a thing anymore, and /ss13/ hasn't seen a new post in months, so figured I'd ask.

If I hosted some Autism Station 13, would there be any players?

Haven't decided if Bay, /reddit/(/tg/) or /vg/ codebase yet.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/RoleplayRascal/-8ch-station
megaupload.us/1NlK/-8ch-station-master.zip
github.com/space-wizards/space-station-14
gitgud.io/Libre-Station/prototype-librestation
pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page
files.catbox.moe/4kcctn.opus
byond.com/forum/?post=14787
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we didnt used last time our own custom code modified from /vg/ code?

not really, no

I don't have a copy of what was run on pizza/hatestation unfortunately. Honestly, from what I remember of my time back then, there wasn't a whole lot that set hatestation's code apart.

Don't even know if any of the original players are even still posting or browsing Holla Forums anymore.

the old server is still up for some reason

byond://165.227.105.190:1488

Anyone feel like playing?

I certainly don't, there's no coders, there's no admins or mods, just the same group of autists who if any kinda traction happens with the server will do everything they can to ruin it

I do, which is why I was thinking of re-hosting, and to avoid..

Yeah. I remember the old threads very well now.

pizzastation didn't really have anything custom to it outside of some minor changes or additions to it. most of the work into when it was around was porting over the new antags on /vg/station at the time and making those work. no idea what hatestation did since I stopped playing at that point.

I think the LAST update I was around for, before copping a ban for shitting on a friend of the admin, was some manner of deep-fryer?

Been a real long time, so my memory is likely shit.

did my oreos ever make it into the server

you're not going to avoid that if you advertise your server here

yes they did

there's been afew new stations since hate and alot of new things added to our codebase.

github.com/RoleplayRascal/-8ch-station

is the latest verson of that

hey you dumbass niggers, the main reason why there aren't any ss13 threads or any shit like that is because the current development team of honkstation have been working on a ss13 engine. If you guys want actual recurring ss13 threads again, I don't mind continuing to pay for the server.

maybe if someone actually said something maybe wouldn't think development has utterly stopped

That all depends on who's admin, which shitters are/aren't banned and the like.

As soon as the community stops being complete and utter cancer, sure.

Well, we still have admins who are willing to sacrifice their precious time and lifes administrating a nearly dead ss13 server.

I'll take the blame for that. I'm terribly sorry.

the community won't stop being cancerous until either wolfspider fucks off or the couple of goonfags disappear, which is probably never.

Well then, I guess that's something. Let's see what happens, then. Let's get that /ss13/ general and space autism going again, I suppose.

Back to the eternal grind of death and misery. God bless.

I just hope I can remember how to whip up drinks.. :^)

At last. Something to look forward to after my miserable job.

you loved me bitch don't say trash like that

At least you ain't kyron or oak.

Also, checked.

bump, this should be better than that DBZ byond server.

My fucking sides

just go on regular /vg/ station you niggers

kys

Your a faggot that literally nobody likes both inside and out of SS13.

Okay cool.

I do and I still have this, too, as it turns out. ._.
megaupload.us/1NlK/-8ch-station-master.zip

I don't know how to play but I am down to it.

The three races of man are now obsolete. Negroid, Caucasiod, and Mongoliod must be purged from Mother Earth. You are all Outsiders and must die.

Not realistic, he needs to be strait jacketed, muzzled, blindfolded and electropacked after escaping security for the ninth time.

Make sure to disable his hand.

Step the fuck up, perma-bad.

What ever happened to that map? Did it ever get finished?

No, I stopped working on it because the population died and I got bored and ran out of reasons (1) to keep working on it.
I still have the map file and everything, I didn't delete it, but it's pretty much in limbo- especially if and we're getting a new engine. Does anyone have more information on that? Is it using Byond?

Are you in the monhun threads too?

Because if you are the faggot posting nercylla shit you need to stop being a faggot, you also talk like a nigger too.

You fucking nigger are everywhere, holy shit.
And wherever you go you're hated and you ruin everyone's fun.
How the fuck do you even do that you blatant, closeted child molester?

There are so many SS13 remakes it's hard to tell but I think it's this project: github.com/space-wizards/space-station-14

gitgud.io/Libre-Station/prototype-librestation
enjoy the suffering

Do yourself a favor and add "tbh" as a wordfilter.
You can also identify him as having shit taste, being disruptive, and typing in all lower case with little punctuation.

I've had great results in reporting him for Rule 8 and getting his posts deleted, and that's in /agdg/, /mhg/, and a few other generals, too.

If I remember, the team doing the remake wanted to make an engine independent of Byond, but I don't know if compatability will exist or not. I still don't think Lua is a good idea but that's just me

Doesn't necessarily need compatibility, even better if it's not byond. If map code is in python or C# we're golden. Lua could work, or Perl?? either would be not hard to pick up.

Guess I'm not seeing the project, then.

Are you legitimately retarded, or just blind? End you miserable autistic existence you dumbfuck underage. Even Mark himself has said numerous times that you're a notorious faggot, why you haven't been banned yet is anyone's guess.

He has been banned before. It's more of a problem that evading is so easy to do.

so uh, anyone wanna play?

why is there a dark cone projecting out of my ass? was this always here?

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a

Field of vision was implemented in the latest iteration of 8station for reasons. Isn't gay like in Fallout13 where you can't shoot where you can't see, you just can't see or interact with things behind you but you can still hear things said by people outside your FoV. Somewhat of a change for melee combat as you cannot disarmspam/whack at things running behind you.

ok, doesn't seem to work 100% though

What's the most vile thing you've ever done in ss13? I think the worst I ever did was hijack comms to spew a bunch of normalfag memes, to the point of shuttle call and a late admeme stepped in to call me a cunt. It made me feel more unclean than all the times I played doctor as clown.

Never change.

easy maxcap recipes
teaching those recipes to other people
framing people for crimes with telecomms
wgw script for telecomms
crashing server

why don't we have telecomms anymore anyways?

He's never been Belrose levels of banned, which he should.
He only ever gets a slap on the wrist for rule 8.

Thanks for making me remember that pathetic fuck

2skeleton

Lifeweb source code when, I wanna play Orbital Station 13 24/7.

Intentionally Accidentally turned the station into slimes.
Blew up the station multiple times.
Taught people the best way to meta science.
Abused Telescience scripts.
Became an admin for /vg/station.
Moved on to run an 8station.

no actually

belrose is still around

SS13 hasn't been good since 2005. Besides the only point of playing SS13 is to bomb and ruin the station until everyone leaves the server.

Picked greyshitter, took over the library, grabbed a camera and proceeded to stalk the HoS and Captain. Took the photo's and uploaded them to a newsreader in the format of a tabloid dirtsheet and implied they were gay syndies who touched penors.

Telecomms are on the AI satellite.

the function of telecomms has been removed because someone on nu/tg/ uploaded a bitcoin miner

I've heard this before, but it seems pretty incredible to go through that effort to get a hash rate of sweet fuck all.

think of it like this

This happened before we made the split of our codebase right? or did we merge it in later?

something that happened at the end of the last server we had going.

There is a constant for Holla Forums ss13 games.
That is, faggot moderators that fuck around in the round.
If you get moderators, please tell them not to be complete idiots about it: don't mess with the round.

And I bet you'd suck his fucking dick, too, you boy molesting fruitcake.

I suggest you jerk off before the sexual frustration gets to you further

Don't you have some other communities to ruin or a 4am thread to cry in?

Yeah sure as soon as the other niggers start helping

you do nothing but qq, it really adds to the thread

how does one get in contact with fagdevs

I'm the only dev so you can contact me at [email protected] or the ""team"" at [email protected]

are these serious or ironic mails
also >1 dev
wew lad, i've been thinking about doing some codemonkey for ss13 but >byond

What code you using

Fuck yes there is interest, we had plans of a ss13 gamenight where newbies can join and learn the game, I haven`t head anything about that in months tho.

Well if you want to do server that's byond, but if you want to sink your precious time into a never ever project then you get to use Lua.

Love2d and Lua. Anything particularly intensive is going to be done in C. There's a possibility of moving away from Love2d later, but nothing is set in stone.

and yeah those emails are legit

C++ you mean?

No. C libraries through Luajit's ffi interface.

Tell me about the never project

It's a new engine for ss13. Instead of trying to redo the game with free movement or 3d the focus is on being a better ss13. Also preventing shit like goonstation.
Also linux client

I wouldn't exactly call it vile, but the most knowingly awful thing I've ever done was on a much older /tg/-station as a Research Director.

Ended up mostly alone, just myself and one silent slime-autist alongside the kind of robos that bug the HoP for general access so they can hoard minerals, so I do the barebones research and let them top it off while I toy with bomb mixtures.

Nothing special, but they're a little over basic maxcap. Now I'm not the kind of faggot who just locks these puppies up, so I get ready to have them sent over to mining and security when I hear those magic words on general.

"Anybody need an assistant?"

You know, that fresh-off-the-boat, I've-only-read-the-wiki signal. Of course I need an assistant, an assistant to take this simple wrapped and unlocked box down to cargo. Of course he was mugged; radio breaks out in panic and then shit starts blowing up - funny enough I never heard anything about it, and it was a pretty great little bit of RP when he came back trying to sheepishly dodge my questions about how it went.

Unban DoctorMad

That honestly sounds great.

Seriously?

mark is a literal kike

Capped for future posting. Much thanks, user.

That was never in question.

Off yourself, spider.

Please show vagana

I really hope we get a server going again. All the pubbie servers these days either have shit admins or a shit community, more often than not both.

Plus, I like being able to say nigger ingame. obviously relates to badmins but :^)

And don't forget slippy Joe or that one time that one time that cunt gave us all cunts. I did mine back to penis, mangling it in the process.
Polite sage for double post

Pizza Gear Solid 4: Slices of the Patriots

"Why are we still here, just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my server… and my playerbase…even my code. The players I've lost… the friends I've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still here. You feel it, too, don't you?"

Let me tell you about Pizzastation, or as I've taken to calling it, Pizza Gear. It all started sometime last Thursday, where a host by the name of Nel was running a SS13 server. It was a small, good server, but I thought that I could improve it, and make it more fun to play on in the process. My small circlejerk of friends (Huey, Miller, Ocelot) also thought it would be a good idea to co-opt it for our ends, and so the greatest space opera of our time began. Being a poorfag at the time I had no money to host so I got the most Jewish among us (Huey) to pay for it in my stead. However, I was the one controlling it for the most part, and kept it all from coming apart until the very end. After Nel handed us the reigns, everything was running fine at the start, save for a few hiccups. With no major fuckups for the first couple weeks, we grew to almost 50 players. That's when things started to take a turn for the shitter.

Rules had to be written, and being the dumbass that I was I decided to put some of them to a vote. Huey got the idea to bring on a redditor coder, who never got anything we wanted done. We also picked up a Brazilian who was actually decent, so it kind of balanced out. Miller was pretty disinterested with the whole thing and just wanted to fuck around, while Ocelot got sidelined for his own protection. (And we also didn't want him fucking shit up harder because he had no experience with this kind of thing before.) I thought everyone had distanced themselves enough from the project so nothing would ever fly back onto us, but at the same time I knew it all was going to come tumbling down someday. Becoming so popular so quickly led us to the second major fuckup. "Mods were a fuckng mistake"

I never intended for it to get so out of control that we needed outside help, but Huey insisted so I had to oblige. The team started off small at first, on a trial basis. But as it got bigger we got more reckless with permissions and eventually wound up with around 10 people who had a rather large amount of control over the serb. (But with a massive 70 peak players I wasn't too surprised by that point.) Eventually we gave the redditor the boot, but the damage was already done. However before the underage Hawaiian invaded, a darker force was scheming to take everything we had and fuck our asses raw. And before I knew it, they had already infiltrated the moderation team. I'm speaking of course of the rival circlejerk (Lead by Zero.) of around the same number of us starting a shadow war.

They were always there, but what remains a mystery is what set their plan into motion. Money? Power? A lust for schadenfreude? Or was it simply because I hated liggers? In any case, they started shitposting via proxies, and so we had to perform 24/7 counter-shill ops to preserve our already faltering repuation. Shills are no joke, unless you're from /int*/. Being unprepared for this, I foolishly tried to fight back. It was working, but it was taking a lot of energy, and they were successfully dividing the playerbase if only a little bit. By the end of the scuba diver saga, I was at my wits end. A few bad decisions later, followed by Huey being a fucking retard and adding a furry admin to his friends list on Steam… Well let's just say it didn't end well for me. The circljerk eventually released some damning evidence of me being a massive faggot in my underage b& years, and I being the scared little shit that I was thought I was going to be doxed. Miller was completely checked out by this point, and Ocelot evaded the shitstorm completely so at least he was spared from this faggotry. I was thoroughly roasted and forcibly sent into a coma, for a year.

continued

Over this period the circlejerk saw the power vacuum and took over operations with ruthless efficiency, more evidence that they were waiting for this moment. The server under their tyrannical rule suffered immensely. Broken code was implemented, shitty memes were added, and the playerbase dwindled because of it. By the time these dark ages were over, the only people left on the server were Zero and his right hand meme man. (And his brother, but we all know they were both the same person.) In my sleep, I always felt this decay and weeped, knowing what I lost, what I could've done to prevent it, and why I could never interfere. The memories of my fall were still fresh in the minds of user, and I recall being mentioned in quite a few threads during the death spiral that became Zero's trademark.

When the dust had settled, and the server was at it's all time low, I made a decision. (After having more than a few cocktails in the now dead /tikilounge/.) I decided to come back in a big way. Grasping on to the hope that it wasn't too late. I woke up and came back under a new name that wasn't subtle at all and founded Outer Pizza. A new station featuring old code, no rules, and good memes. Even though this was now a solo venture, I still managed to rebuild from the wreckage that was hatestation. Unfortunately my efforts were too late, gathering back a mere 20 players. Interest was fading, the old players were gone, and they weren't coming back. Feeling that my time has come and gone, I shut down the server because I simply couldn't keep it up anymore. I'm an old, tired teenbro now, and I'm not sure I have the energy to keep the flame going the way it used to. However, I'm sick of all the shit that we've had to suffer through because of them. I just wish things didn't have to be this way, I just wanted to play space station.

So there you have the true history of Outer Pizza, all the shills be damned. What does the future bring for us? Will we simply let it all die, never able to return to those fond memories of space we had? Or will we fight to our dying breath, desperately trying to reclaim our homeland in a final attempt to revive 8station. Fuck if I know, if I had a crystal ball I would've bought more Bitcoin. But I'm going to keep trying to make them give back our past. To give back our space station.

Pizza has changed.
It's no longer about memes, ideologies, or liggers. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by shitposters and circlejerks.
Space–and it's consumption of stations–has become a well-oiled machine.
Pizza has changed.

t. Punished Riesen AKA BigSlice

B-Big Boss? You're not dead!

I'm only disappointed in the lack of metal gear stuff in the code tbh

>can't ask them why they hate clowns because I'm too busy being unconscious and they're too busy beating me

Heed my words: if you pursue this journey you will become the reason everyone hates clowns.

They're actually a surprisingly good power source. You put them in a vacuum and get a placement of radiation collectors- I only did one shard at a time but I can imagine that for the tiny size, you could put out way more than a singulo if you scaled up.

Preaching to the choir, my user. The Shard engine can easily outperform AME's and Lord Singuloth if you know your shit, and the Eng staff aren't hopelessly retarded.

Although most of the time I see an order for a memeshard crate as QM, my heart sinks and I begin to count the ways it's going to come back to haunt not only me but the station as well.

I think you can guess as to why..

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A horrible screeching fills you with dread.

ITT: Nu-SS13 scrubs. You kids are clowns and need your station bombed every single round because I felt like it.

That I could almost forgive, if it was a legit antag. But no. Instead, it's usually some greyshit chucklefuck dragging the fucking shard around hallways in the dark or some other stupid shit like hiding it, while it delaminates.

Shouldn't you be in class right now, kid? This is an 18+ site anyway.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF r e a l l y? That message is super obvious in the chat though.

It is. Still irritating as fuck having to go wrangle the damn thing.

SS13 was better in 2005 kiddo. Go suck a lolcow/reddit cock you leftist/pseudo-right wing piece of shit.

t. redditor

I'd love for a Holla Forums SS13 to return.
I enjoyed playing medbay and robotics with a little bit of engineering/atmos on the side, although I never did figure out genetics or how to make doctor's delight, or the most optimal upgrade trees for sci, with all the regular fun and shittery on the sidelines. I got good at extracting ayys out of people quickly back in the pizzastation days.

Genetics is EZ PZ rngeezy. Literally grab another player and mutate them. The benefit here is that they can tell you if something's good or bad, whereas you can't get that kind of feedback from monkeys.
Any gene above 800 is a mutation or superpower. On clean monkey SE, the only gene above 800 is the one that determines monkey/human that particular round.

Good med players are a rarity. Most gigashitters just stick people in cryo and make no effort at all.

To play med to its fullest extent you need to roleplay properly though. I never managed to do anything of the sort, only patch people up as efficiently as possible with chems/sleeper/whitekit or clone "unclonable" fags with the secret monkey technique. Maxing out genetics or making stacking godhood virus strains.

I need more opportunities to legally fuck up in surgery with willing subjects and not get lynched or hated for it, how do i become less of a sperg?

There is work to be done.

are people going to get on anytime soon or are we just shitposting

getting on in a minute, lemme get on my old login.

I'm putting together a plan to get a server running again. It may come back today.

b-but what server would that be other than honkstation?!

Something pepperoni flavored.

Thought everyone was dead or shitposting. Here goes nothing.

honk has nothing on it, it's just a station in waiting

So whats the dealo, we playing?

Six people on so far. Get in here faggots.

Holy shit, I was the RD. That was the first time I figured out you can chunk as many “live” slimes into the processor as you want, and when you bolt it and process it spits every slime out at once in a glorious explosion.

I feel like a right tool blowing my legs off trying to get through a welded door not knowing that the whole time the starboard doors were completely open.

I can’t wait for the next wave of popularity.

The barrier for me is needing to know what all the drugs do, how much to administer safely, and shit like that.

Don't want to pick Med, make an honest mistake and cop a ban for it.

Ask for test subjects to be borged, write up on paper, and make them sign a waiver beforehand(RP and all that jazz). Something goes wrong, or the patient dies?

You've got a legal defense. ( ° ʖ °)

You absolute madman.

Yeah, I was the chemist making fun grenades. You're welcome, librarian who probably read WGW every other round

I always wondered what the Librarian is up to these days. Every round he would remodel the library and fill it up with actual catalogued books, requisition the piano, and always be available for some deep conversation.

All the while knowing at any moment somebody who has an appreciation for feminine penis could walk in the door and blow his fucking head off.

Godspeed you nerd Sisyphus.

get in the server cunts it's like 11 players on

also new round starting

it's almost as if you're begging for him to come on really

He's too busy ERPing about spiders in the monster hunter threads.

why do you keep track of him like that?

AHHHH

I’m at work for the next 15 hours

It's called surveillance, and if more people practiced it correctly we'd have far fewer shitposting problems around here.

Explain.

What's to explain? /tg/ is literally populated with reddit subhumans.

you think he's the one shitting up the board like?

He's definitely a major contributor to it, yes.

how convenient

please help

He got boooted off wurm too lmao

Round ended, join up now if you want fresh spessmen action.

Now here's the question that has ended all servers.
What features would you like to see added?

who the FUCK DO YOU TINK YOURE ARE?

Get some faggots in here

features from what coders?

Serberhost just got on. If you want crazy shenanigans, you can now join and ahelp for special roles. Just don't expect to be spawned as deathsquad without being laughed at.

Make everyone blob, or have like 2-3 blobs vs ayys. Post-Shift Deadstation 13 everyone.
Also the vines always win

Pressing buttons isn't fun.

Why do I want this so badly?

whats the adress

OwO whats this?

Why do I want this so badly?

glad you fags are back

I remember that.

Holy fuck do I miss FUNNY and good shuttle shenanigans.

I was actually getting the hang of this game but was sad there hasn't been a thread for it in awhile.
Glad to see interest is picking up again.

T-that's just what the repo is called.

our code base is from before /tg/ want to shit or around the time the cancer just started

:^)

that is only on Hatestation because koriath was retarded.

It's true. The server actually runs better on linux.

Do interbay, the best source. Interbay or bust.

oh well

byond://192.223.31.204:7777

Thanks

I deep fried a clown and didn't even use him as the main ingredient in the cake I was baking. He was the frosting.

nerf or nothing

Madeleine, you are the true MVP of the round.

i handed the head of personal a ebow the second the antag walked in the room im sad he didnt fire any nerf darts

I can't believe he popped right in the fucking doorway like he did.

I snaked the ebow to make memes, never ended up using it

ded

It's really not that hard, there's not that many that you actually need to remenber and some shit is even completely optional.

If he has Brute damage, slap Bicaridine, if it's Burn damage, it's Dermaline. If it's Toxins, slap Dylovene (or anti-toxins, same thing). Oxyloss can be safely ignored most of the time, just keep doing CPR or injecting Inaprovaline to keep him alive while that fixes itself, otherwise give him Dexalin.
Proportions are mostly 1u for every 5 points of damage as a rule of thumb. There's some random elements that will change this a bit and having more drugs has diminishing effects on how much you heal, however it does heal you faster.
Just stay at 20u or less and you won't have problems with overdoses either.

There's a few other things to remenber if you want to be even better.
Toxins can be caused by chems the patient has ingested, so even with Dylovene, he'll still be getting toxins overtime. You slip him some Charcoal to fix that.
Tricorzine is easy to mix (inaprov+dylovene) but it's shit at healing people. However it has the advantage of solving 3 types of damage at once so you can use it for light wounds or to reinforce the other drugs.
If your patient keeps taking Oxyloss damage, he might be low on blood, be sure to close wounds and give him some blood.
Use the right type or he gets Toxins in it.

Also, use the Sleepers. They are infinite sources of basic chems (and advanced if upgraded) that let you heal everyone from almost all problems.
Rarer conditions like radiation, mutations or eye damage have their own specific fixes but you'll be able to read on those when you need them.

Don't worry about bans, doctors making mistakes is nowhere near as grave a problem as you'd imagine. You're sharing a department with people that rampage the station as hulks or steal everything with TK and XRay, people that make death grenades and meme sprays that kill a grown men in less than 5 seconds and people that make and spread horrible diseases for fun. You really think injecting too much of some healing drug on someone would even register on the admin's radar?

Also, the real issue with playing Medbay is usually your patients. Being dragged along the corridors or waiting for someone to fix them up doesn't sound much fun to people, especially if you just stick them in a sleeper or cryopod and tell them to wait it out.

This is why proper RP is very important. If you make it fun and interesting for them, it's less boring as well. Being a wacky surgeon is far better than being an efficient surgeon. No matter how fast you operate, you're still gonna take time the other person won't enjoy spending there, but if you make them laugh, you could take double the normal time and it's still funny for everyone.

Usually the lack of RP is what leads to silent doctors dragging people to tubes or just injecting them with shit without saying what or why and on the other side, it's also what leads to many players just breaking walls\windows and steal all the medkits for themselves so they don't have to wait for some autistic sperg to heal them.

This also applies to every other department actually, even Engineering and Atmos, and it's always because people can't RP with each other that some of the worst behaviours and situations crop up.

wew
e
w

We were do one but I've got no idea who to speak to about it and the servers that used to exist always die before we get a chance to schedule one.

GAS THE LIGGERS, SPECIES WAR NOW

Any fags getting on Honk soon? I'm getting on either way.

Suffering.

Pizza should be coming back now, turns out I forgot to disable automagic updates on windows ;^).

What's suffering is knowing that every time a SS13 thread goes up there will always be that one person that comprises 20 to 25 percent of the entire thread and it's always the same two autists responsible.

What is the IP for pizza?

I think one user who does scheduling over in >>>/radcorp/ told us to remind him in January (I asked last November or something). Whoops.

see

I might not be paying too much attention to it right now because I'm trying to set up the Diablo 2 and Warsow servers I also used to host.

I think we're moving to Outer Pizza now

They need to add anonymous OOC, at least.

This

People play Warsow? It seems underpopulated the few times I've tried it.

There is a small but active community for it, if you join a server someone else will play you 7/10 times.

How many people on right now?

6 players on OuterPizza. byond://192.223.31.204:7777

Probably be on around 3 but server might be dead by then.

Joining now.

Based. I'll pop on once I've copped another war thunder ban :^)

mad man

I thought shuttle griff was verboten, until AFTER the green/redtext?

Aught to wire a hallway so air is sucked in one end and spit out on the other so anybody entering gets pulled to the suck end.

It's frowned upon unless it's hilarious… like the time I literally invented flaming manboulder disease. The guy got extremely obese, vomited plasma gas everywhere, and then spontaneously combusted…. setting everything on fire. He also spontaneously exploded, too… destroying half the shuttle. That was a great round.

Really nigger?

it's an older codebase then the one honkstation has

I posted a copy of the code that honk was using you double nigger. They should just take said features like that out of it and apply.

I didn't realize they added at least this part of it, neats

Also honkstation has vent crawling code, might want to add that in.
Pizza right now only seems to have a teleport.

other then the pool I don't really understand having pizza code over honkcode

the map design is better.

Pool?

Seems like the same 8station though.

that's only because sheylos changed afew things without making them better

pizza has a pool, which was the first of its kind in ss13 pizza really added alot of things which were the first of its kind, waifus being one of them

oh wait you mean the one through the teleport/gateway? Honk has that too I think.

He means the one in the Recreation room, if you mean the pool.

no the pool up near the holodeck

Oh, funnily enough haven't been there yet. either way, just grab the code for pipecrawling from honk and stuff it in pizza- totally will work yep sure uhhuh.

Does that not require also editing the map to accept the new changes?
Also about the map being better that i mentioned earlier, it's about Departures' security outpost not being complete cancer and Robotics being a bit more cramped but a lot more comfy. The only good thing about honk's design is the Showroom being a public pet house, though that fucking Parrot has to die.

zaer did the pipecrawling back when it was sierracode so yeah it would be fine to do but kinda silly, why not just use pizzastation map with honkcode if the map is the issue?

Well it just uses the pipes already in the station and somehow just makes you invincible or hides you or something- but you move along the pipes, and then can exit at any connected other pipe.
Indirectly it's a massive buff and nerf for ayys since they don't need to go through a huge list of vent exits, can spy on you from the vents, but can no longer just instantly teleport to any vent.

this

Uh I would love to play but I have no idea how to, this is a very obtuse laggy game.

There's an airlock in Medbay that opens up into space. I know why it's there. :^)

It's from Altstation, I was editing the map to put a cooler loop in the empty space for cryo

junk station would be the best option over all though

That airlock is also in honkstation.

8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

I applaud you for your storytelling, but HateStation happened because there was a server left over from an attempt to make a Civcraft Clone without Redditors, not because of an elaborate conspiracy. It emerged in a rather hasty response to the collapse of PizzaStation manned largely by a group of fresh blooded administration, though Hate quickly adopted some oldfags to give the server some direction after Riesen had fucked off. Despite this, for a while, it was good. The coder team never really went past two or three people, but HateStation ended up with its own additions and station culture. Eventually things came to a head over administrative policy and the Heavens Divided. Darts123 pulled support for the server, with Akesson stepping forward to host in his place. The administration of Hate accepted his offer, but the incident would stir rebel sentiment and the departure of Darts123 would prove to be the spark that lit the powder keg.

Like China after losing the Mandate of Heaven, HateStation would spend the rest of its history suppressing rebellion and struggling to compromise or suppress resistance in the threads. It was during this time that Gitgud, at the helm of the administration, would push for HateStation to fork from a newer /tg/station codebase; however, development stalled and the resultant state of the server provided for a final, ultimately successful revolt.

Meanwhile, playing in the background of all this was the Infinity Next Crisis, the fall of Josh, and the eventual decline of Holla Forums. The population of Holla Forums fell off, and has never recovered to the levels of activity enjoyed shortly after the Exodus, during the reign of Hotwheels. All of that could be covered in its own commentary.

The resultant landscape was like China after the collapse of the Qing Dynasty; after the fall of HateStation it was divided among warlords all vying to reclaim control of the thread and Holla Forums SS13. It was around this time that Outer Pizza appeared under "Big Slice" as a contender. Hell, even Hate's remnants made sporadic bids to restore its reign, reappearing as NullSec and XOFStation. But nobody really managed to accomplish reunification, and eventually, the threads stopped being posted.

The truth is that Holla Forums's not what it used to be, and there simply isn't the traffic on this board to sustain a lasting SS13 server. The only way serious populations for any game can be organized is through Radcorp, which I'm not criticizing but lament is among the few "regular" hosts that can still get good numbers when the weekends arrive.

Like the Big Boss, Riesen rode away from the mess and left a Phantom to pick up the pieces. HateStation had to make its own history and try to live up to the legacy, and perhaps it failed to hold it together in the end. But the idea that HateStation was Pizza's enemy, and not simply its successor, is an insult to the efforts of everyone who was ever involved with it. Deny it as you may, HateStation had to play Diamond Dogs and contend with the consequences of Pizza's absence while Riesen "cheated death".

I know. Those thieving niggers stole the codebase after they got the original h8tstation's admin to pack up shop.

Point being; that's where the medbay cryo cooler loop should be. Just never got around to testing or finishing it.

hello decoy octopus

Aw shit, we 'bout to get Shadow Moses Incident up in this bitch.

this changes everything

Guess again.

Are you retarded or new or both? We haven't had a thread in months. Pizzastation was over two years ago

Big Slice.

Pizza station needs an admin or mod for deadpop hours. Just throwing that out there.

lurk more

Well both me and 8chserverhost put in a request for ownership/reactivation of our wiki, so one of us will hopefully get it and we'll be able to edit the damn thing again.

So what server are we on?

Pizza/outer pizza now, I think. I'm not sure if honk and pizza are competing but they might be.

when I went to claim it before, it really didn't seem like it mattered if you did or not as I wasn't to do it but was able to edit pages with those changes saved

Having one, centralized wiki in general is a good thing.

I think we used honk temporarily but now use outerpizza since it started hosting

I'll consider it if Bigslice is even interested.

I am a bad, bad man.

you sick fuck

Security won't have any guns. Instead, there'll be a ton of stun rods (I EXPECT YOU TO THROW THEM), handcuffs, and leg cuffs. Prisoner storage protocol is literally shoving them in the cell and crowbarring the firedoor closed to lock them in. If they wanna suffocate in space by breaking the window then whatever. And yes there are no proper cell doors on the prison. Only the perma cell has one and that's shutters.
Oh yeah and notice the entrance to security can be completely opened to space. Behind the shutters are electrified grilles.

Looks ghetto as fuck I like it

Yeah, that's the whole point of the station.
Medbay is even better. The air pipes all circulate into each other instead of being central, blood everywhere, random organs. The morgue has a disposal pipe that shoots bodies into the kitchen.
I also want to redo parts of science. I had a mad-scientist thing there for Dr. Church for a minute so I was planning on building a small labrynth for xenos. Not sure what I'll do with it or to mess with science. I think Koriath had wanted to make SCP's. Science currently has to deal with no metal for robotics, non-isolated slime pens in few number, and instead of solar panels like the other departments, they have a supermatter shard WHICH THEY CAN'T GET TO unless they like briefly suffocating or they get an eva suit. they then have to set it up in an emitter room.
I still want 2 Z levels with "cargo elevators" (ships with no walls if possible, that travel up and down between Z levels)
Oh yeah and a gas giant/ gas planet Z level for atmosia to play around on and get killed retrieve the needed gasses to keep the station breathing. I'm too ambitious for my own good, but with some help on the byond code parts it should be lots of fun.

I never got that email, user. You don't have to be shy.

I can point one thing that lead to the failure of Hatestation. Everyone has their own opinion about it, but one point I never see brought up was the names.
The names were in the thread, the OOC, IC and pretty much everywhere.
It made no fucking sense. Anons eat non-anons alive all the time. Posting an address is a gamble, a screenshot were you didn't obscure your username/in-game name is an invitation of trouble.
In fact, this "kill namefags" attitude is ever present in every board. And it was present in the game too with two different effects:

a)Anti-perma-name
Pretty sure everyone remembers this distinctively. People had bitchfits about other players keeping the same name every round. Then there was the meta-grudges (kill a guy one round because he killed you previously) that actually failed half the time and removed other people from the round.
Eventually every single admin that tried permanent names had to switch it to random names to avoid this autistic shit.
Then people resorted to permanent appearances, distinctive enough so they could be recognized and get "e-fame" every round.
That wasn't set to random. Not because of the neon-hair problem (that was an easy fix in the code) but because someone discovered how "hilarious" being a loud niggra with an afro and a pink jumpsuit was. And then 50 more people discovered it and every week there was 2-3 of this "hilarious" shit. When a lot of people adopted the look, it stopped being special/distinctive and accepted.

b)Anti-Admin
The only admins that didn't get hate were the smart one's: they got out before living long enough to see themselves become the villain.
You see that anti-name shit I posted above?
Now imagine what that does to people that have, by necessity a name attached to them 24/7 and have to interact with a comunity that reacts to namefagging the same way a Muslim reacts to pig blood.
I'm not even going to defend the admins here, a lot of them pulled some serious autistic shit, and they do deserve hate. But on the same hand, so did everyone who played more than 2 months. Seriously, some of you motherfuckers are crazy and did some serious unfunny bullshit. I know. I did it too.
But players are 1 in hundreds. Your autistic shit is forgotten in a week (if you don't repeat it) and people are generally appeased with your ban.
But an admin? The hate will always be there.And he won't get banned because admin.
Unless the players "ban" him. And the best way is to sabotage the server so badly it dies. There, you have "banned" the admin.
This is how 6 of our stations "died". Hatestation was the one that resisted the longer because it's admins were clinically diagnosed autists. They gotta be, everyone else had the sense to say "fuck this" and went to play something else.

There's only one way for servers to last long enough here.
No admins.
No names.
Slap a 15 minute respawn timer.
Automatic Shift Change (end the round) every 90 minutes unless enough people vote to extend it (in case something good is actually happen but preventing a single shitter from extending the round for hours).

I don't know if it's irony, poetic justice or what.. but the only static name that wasn't complete, griff trash was the goddamned clown.

Hot Sauce.
That fire safety gimmick was over with the marks, and that Clown was so ready for a main-event antag push and never got it. Feels bad man.

you're wrong kyron

t. puppysky
t. kyron/koriath/whatever else alts you have
t. gitgud
t. oak
Unironically fuck off, and die.

I wonder when the prequel is coming out

>I shrug, and tab out to youtube for 15 minutes
I went to eat after that, so I have no idea what happened next.

Kinda nice seeing a few folks playin this again. Also is it possible to get an augmented weapon like an arm blade? I recall seeing augmentation given some tools or weapons before. Not sure if it was pizza station.

you're thinking of /vg/ and no matter what we're not getting anything interesting like what you said and our augmentation will forever be as pathetic as nu/tg/'s is

We playing or what?

There's just me on right now. get in here and let's start something

Outer Pizza Right?

I've been idling in the serb for a while. We got 2 fags, not counting me, that are waiting for more crew to join in.

Lets get 10 faggots tonight, its friday you fucks.

He was the strongest among us.

9 players now. We need more fags for a full party now.

Well things were going fine until a shitter became an AI without a physical body and killed the round.

Nice ickock in thread, but 2nd AI DOES have a physical body.

ill take ick ock for 500

I already quit. Everyone except the clown is dead last I checked, including half my borgs. Tell me about the second AI body, why does it seem like the bullshit?
No really, I couldn't find a body anywhere and yet it has control to everything for some reason.

Oh, pardon me, apparently a greytide too.

Lying faggot.

Please do not do this again.
I'm sorry.

I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO READ THIS THREAD PETTY NON-HONKLONIANS IS THERE A SERB UP OR NOT

check

I uninstalled byond yesterday give me 10 mins I'll be on

Does the solar panels give enough to power their departments? Because it would be hilarious having to save energy by turning off lights and stuff. Anyway this shit is looking great.

You can emag a toolset arm implant and get a robust knife, pretty sure this code doesn`t has it

That was a decent round.

Joel you unapologetic faggot :^)

Sorry man I just wanted to masturbate and make robots but no I had all you niggers had to add to my workload

brings me back

you know now i want a banana pizza

Joining soon

That was the first fun borg round I've had in a very long time.

Quality clown.

I'll play. Never used this before due to my god awful internet.

what is this, steam?

I can't get any games to show up. What do?

In the "Games" tab, there should be an "Open…" button. Use that to connect.

we need to add the demon mode "demon"

Why do I always do this?

sorry guys, i guess it's been awhile since my last time playing ENG

you only had to pick up the trash clown and not leave it on the ground

What did you do to fuck it up?

PRAISE JESUS

He left the PA at 1 instead of 0. This eventually overfed the singulo and it escaped containment by reaching stage 5. They never doublechecked or did maintenance afterwards.

tbh i asked my co workers and they said that was supposed to be set that way

Reisen is worst 2hu confirmed.

Yes, you are right. We can all agree that chen is the one who deserves all praise. Reisen? No thanks!

Damn straight.

10 people on! Join us asshats!

Why would you lie like that, user?

W-well it said there were 8 people earlier and a new round…

Man you did get me good. I have not been that supremely salty in a long time, I have to say. Half of it was not knowing how to stop it or where your physical body was, which is in part because I don't AI often. AI I had set to medium along with a bunch of other jobs.
nobully pls I've suffered enough

We have anonymous names anyway, but you do need an account.

Oh yeah, and if it makes up for my sperging, I got the guy to reopen our wiki. Polite sage for double post but I forgot to mention it in the first one.

I can bring back the old pasta for the next op, I just need to find a good image

Anyone playing?

might be a bit early, but I am gonna jump in and play after I do some IRL stuff.

Is paper code still in the game?
I remember playing tg recently and it was removed.
I wonder who could be behind this post.

Paper BB code is still around. Why did /tg/ remove it? Too hard to learn some basic html for their reddit userbase?

new round negros get on

BRING BACK PUBLIC CKEYS

Fuck off goon.

what's the matter? anonymous not good enough when it's a small group like?

Since it's a small group it's nice to get to know people

12 on now

the site on the whole is a small group, it would be nice to get to know everyone properly

>>>/goon/
Go back.

I'm convinced it isn't goons who were fucking our servers and it was TRrename and his butt buddy from the planetside2 threads

the fruit of this rounds research.
you can indeed aug plasmamen.

BOSS
Created this for the thread OP, hope you like it.

9 BILLION HOURS IN gimp MS PAINT.

20 online now

Gee, SS13 is SO fun! This is the best round ever! Wow!

It was a pretty nice round

New one is coming up.

What a round, get fugged cult

can some nigmin check the bans and see if im in there, might be the issue

make sure your byond is up to date

Cult cucked again, why is this a pattern :^)?

Oh shit, I remember this. I made HELLOwave for that thread. Anyone have the S E C U R E D A Y image?

8ch doesn't play nice with .opus format, so here's a link to HELLOwave: files.catbox.moe/4kcctn.opus

Don't have an image, parsay, but I do have a webm. See

Need more anons for spess funs

For a short shift, that was honestly fucking hysterical.

was fun for deadpop
reposting because i forgot image

Anyone playing this through wine?
Used the DB notes to set it up but after the splash screen it just fades away and fucks off

yes, works with no problem, do those:
# winetricks wsh56 wsh57 jscript mfc42 vcrun2013
# winetricks ie8

and it should work normally in WINE

Did just that and confirmed it now, same result. What installation of byond did you use?

byond has issues with ie8 now, it has to be ie11

Daily reminder
byond.com/forum/?post=14787

ie11 is not even in winetricks, and the db rating is "garbage"

What an absolute gibbering faggotron.

new round starting

Is there any hope of this Koriath code getting fixed, or no?

byonds latest update basically fucked over a lot of stuff unless the machine is running ie10 minimum, is there any wine shootoffs that can run that? Otherwise its going to have to be a vm or dual boot

the moment chem is fixed will be the day every server copies our code

Now… the question is.. Singularity or Antimatter for the station main power? Which one is more hilarious….

Which one allows for more damage in the event of antag fuckery? And choose the one that does less.

Antimatter makes an eckbawks hueg explosion, singulo doesn't. However, lord singuloth has the potential to nom the whole station.

I don't think I've ever played on a server that ran an AME. Nice dubs.

supermatter

Science actually gets a memecrystal and a room to generate power with it at roundstart instead of a solar panel.

I mean, "hosting is not a right" is a very retarded thing to say, everyone has the right to host a game, having players on your server however isn't a right indeed if that's what he meant by that.

However most of what he says is still correct, there's very little cooperation between players in most servers and a lot of meta groups playing player politics and forum dramas instead of playing the game.
Makes me glad for all the great rounds we had here where a bunch of random gay queer faggots actually managed to have a lot of fun together.

GONNA BE GOOD

new thread soon?

never

page 13 nigger

new real bread