ITT: Things that shouldn't make you rage, but do

Whenever someone tells me not to knock Android rereleases of games that came out on consoles as recent as the PS2, this is what I always, hear more or less, in their diatribes they direct at me no matter how benign:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_mouse
hooktube.com/watch?v=VhWGQCzAtl8
archive.is/x7qce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Truly we're not that old,are we?

I don't know anyone who says anything like that

I've heard from this one retard who literally said that there's no point on playing GC/Wii games on Wii anymore because the latest $500 Android phone can play Brawl on Dolphin.

Did you just have a conversation with your sister about videogames or something? What a bizarre thing to get angry about.

I get pissed when a game crashes and instead of dumping a stack trace it tells me to "contact support" so a pajeet can type "adawanpa" into a chat window then close the support query or "submit the crash report oh btw its a binary so no you can't use it to try and diagnose the issue". Most of the time the company doesn't even exist in anymore.

Also, that so many shooters were released on the xbox or ps2, games that would have probably become cult classics if they were on PC but are fucking unplayable. I'm looking at you timesplitters.

When people try to make claims about free market capitalism in regards videogames like they just learnt what a rational being is and are drunk on animal spirits.

When a game has recoil bloom, or someone claims that a game with recoil bloom has fun shooting.

When someone claims paragraphs are meme spacing

user, people born in 2000 are 18 years old…

Don't remind me. The waxing over late '00s and early '10s "nostalgia" is already reminder enough of that fact. Just look at the comments section in vid related if you want to throw up and/or cringe.
Reminder these are who Holla Forums idolize. Generation "Zyclon".

this is not okay

Lack of PC ports for console games I like or want to play.

Yooka-Laylee and other games with zero controller options, and the way it's set up basically demands either a third hand or a plug-in controller.

I know it was a kickstarter game but you'd imagine options like that would be the easiest thing to implement.

Those motherfuckers still haven't added none of this shit, people actually paid money for it.

Goon spoted.
Fanservice is above all things.

I actually liked Katawa Shoujo, but I didn't like the sex scenes.

When people here talk about Doom 1 when it's an irrelevant corpse.

I think it's a good thing these things stay segregated. Sort of like how I wouldn't want niggers in my neighborhood.

What do you mean by this user? Are you talking about the recent phenomenon of Libertarians attempting to justify whow lootboxes are good for videogames?

Using more than one question mark unironically. Sometimes in the game's subtitles they use "???" instead of "?" when asking an urgent question or what have you. I've uninstalled games because of this, and sent complaint emails to the companies. You could spit me in the face right now and i'd feel less insulted than people unironically using more than one question mark.

???

why???????

Mostly just when people say that bad games will fail on their own, that all you need to do when a bad game comes out is vote with your wallet, the general idea that videogames follow the same rules that housing, food, tools, and other use-valued commodities follow when it comes to economics.
Ironically the loot boxes are one of the few examples where something was so egregious that the invisible hand bent them over its invisible knee and spanked them with an invisible wooden spoon.

It doesn't trigger my impotent rage when I know it's intentional.

We need lootboxes. If the government steps in to stop bullshit, then we're never going to see an end to mediocrity. Only when greed truly gets the best of the mainstream vidya industry and finally put out something that not even the most cucked of normies would eat up will we finally have the crash.

What about multiple exclamation marks?

This game is like a decade old and they are still selling re-releases of it? Jesus.

Would someone like to explain to me the reason for not including the most ubiquitous and easily animated weapon in history?

It isn’t even a nice number like 1,3 or 5.
ITS FUCKING 6.

Engine limitations, duh

One exclamation point and three exclamation points are the only acceptable numbers of exclamation points.

1. You're/your, to/too, then/than and all that shit;
2. Clock ticking sound. Why the fuck does anybody still use these things?
3. No setting in game menu to disable blur and DoF;
4. When games are shit. You'd think I would just uninstall and go on my business, but I first rage, then lie in my bed like a vegetable as if I just witnessed the most grand betrayal ever;

Meanwhile swords somehow compete with axes and morningstars against armored enemies

I let them on my very own prison HDD just to mock them.

Now I'm genuinely curious why this riles you up so much.

Bad, but it's not a deal breaker.

Why are some people afraid of dolls? It might be a bad experience from my childhood, or a phobia of sorts, honestly I have no idea, but it is destructive. I've broken up twice in the past just because of too many question marks in texts.

WHat?????

Go on the trending page of youtube and try not to feel any sort of disgust as all video titles are WRITTEN LIKE THIS???!??!!?! whether or not they're actually questions.

Among other things.

Fuck you Monster Hunter and your faggot fucking Advanced Quests and faggot fucking Expeditions and faggot fucking GQs.

Lag during a duel in a pvp MMO.
-Ultima Online (pre-patch)
-Asheron's Call
-Dark Age of Camelot

It all seems like an induction of the dumbest fucking people.
The game shouldn't be dependent on the player making it entertaining.
Another influx of dumb/useless fucks who only lower the bar of games.
I know I was pretty dumb as a kid, but I was smart enough to keep it to myself till I was smart enough to continue a conversation as a normal functioning person.

Doom 1 is done and has been since Duke 3D came out.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's a western-made game though.

There are also space sims that exist with released with no Joystick support.

FUCKING WHY

its a literal weeaboo game

Mods can enhance the base game, they do not replace it. And here, the base game just isn't that good.

Bonus: some bare-minimum improvements arrive as DLC

It just sucks seeing a good game not using it's full potential, either because of time-constraints, laziness or just plain greed.

Lost Planet 2, while fixing the god-awful energy consumption for mechs in LP1, fucked it all up by making 2 feel extremely easy even on the harder difficulties due to thinking people in single-player co-op can't handle it, and removing the fucking main appeal of the series by making you fight more human enemies than Akrid.
XCOM2's base game is fun, but without the DLC it is a reskinned EW. Dragon's Dogma has the potential for lots of fun builds, but it never capitalizes on them. They way Warrior is shafted with his laughably small amount of active skills is just plain insulting, and the game just feels watered down most of the time. It could have been so much more complex had they just put in enough time and tried explaining the already existing obscure bullshit in-game, rather than making the player rely on wikis every fucking time. The inventory system is a fucking mess, too.

OP, you should probably point the gun at yourself for talking vidya with drooling faggotards.

Better yet when the previous game had interiors. I'll never understand trash that want to play like they're roadkill stuck in the grill.

WHAT THE FUCK

I'm guessing you guys are talking about NFS, either HP2 or Underground.
What's funny about it is that there was an interior view in HP2, but as the video states just for three missions and only on three cars; each of the Ferraris.

They're on the hood
Bumper cameras would be harder to drive with, and scarier.

I would definitely feel contempt, but just using three interrogation/exclamation marks to express urgency seems legitimate to me. I mean, I wouldn't use it while writing a novel, but I understand others might want to take liberties in games.

In any case, pic related is the only example I could find in my screenshots.

you're stupid one

This CoD "muh headshots!" meme needs to die

IF YOU CARE ABOUT GAME BALANCE THEN DON'T MAKE A REALISTIC GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE user

the problem is that a realistic game would not be balanced eve and would also have shitty game mechanics, hence it would be shit

i don't understand the underage obsession with realism, it only offers shitty gameplay 100% of the time

If you market a game as realistic, it better be fucking realistic.

How much does the game advertises itself as realistic, though? Is it like a "realistic combat!" bullet point on the back of the box? Or is it "alright, this is some real simulation shit, you're going to be able to pick up a gun and go to war by the time you reach the end credits"?
Because I could understand demanding the utmost realism at the expense of game design if it's the latter. If it's the former, you might want to lower your expectations when it comes to marketing.

Realistic doesn't mean broken, you dumb ape.

Shit meme.

You are a nigger.

I always felt like I was born in the wrong place and the wrong time. Seeing the new generations being born is like seeing a bunch of people breeding disabled people. I hate when people say "the new generation are gonna be our savior" when the generation is nothing but a bunch of faggots.

I was the one handing out accidental headshots like that in Black Ops 1. I ran around with Dual Pythons because I didn't care, so I run into one guy that manages to shoot me before I can shoot him, but what was supposed to be two shots to the body flinched right up into his face and I killed him instantly. The same thing happened immediately after to another guy that ran into the room trying to kill me.

This is why you don't force your awful control preference on the player, god damn.

They are disabled. Spiritually, socially and morally.

Says the pleb that doesn't invert his mouse.

Shut up and let me lick your armpits

Top Kek.

The only good thing inverted are nipples.

what the fuck am I even reading

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_mouse

You are absolutely right, inverting how it should be was and is utterly retarded.

Basically any AAA company pulling off some stupid corporate monetization practice with drone in tow defending it. I should be used to it by now.

Yes, because phone ports always stay faithful to the original game.
You can play the phone port of Dead Rising that was released way back in 2008 and may as well have been the GBA/DS port. Scratch that, the DS could at least pull off 3D models.

There is no up or down on a mouse, only forward and backward. Your argument is as retarded as you are.

If it's an actual port then yeah, it'll stay faithful to the original.

And no fucking wonder a port in 2008 for the original iphone looks like shit, however there's plenty of ports of CRPGs and other games that work perfectly well on phone. TWEWY is a perfect example of a game that works much better on phone.

stop posting touhou bitches you nigger

Make me.

What if you just pick your mouse up with your hand

up and down you dumb twink motherfucker

Or use it on a vertical surface.

You know what I meant, nigger

If we are talking about stupid edge cases how a bout you guys strangle yourself with your mouse? I don't know what kinda input that is but what I do know is that it'd drastically improve your countries average IQ.

stop it right now

I don't know why I hate this so much

Looking at you 7 Days to Die, its been over a FUCKING YEAR since the update and you have three different game breaking bugs plus a good handful of annoying ones. You don't update your games because "It takes time away from the next major update". WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE A SMALL TEAM FOR THAT, WHY IS THAT SO HARD? The sad part? The next major update is so big it might be another half year before we get it, thats a YEAR AND A HALF WITHOUT UPDATES.

Why, WHY do devs do this shit?

Stop giving a shit, retard.

why do you get mad that people see you doing something that is efficient and copy it? Especially if they are your teammate?

Because I'm a faggot and I want big numbers on the scoreboard

Rust has the same problem.

Literally every game with updates has that problem.

ASSFAGGOTS players need to leave.

Actually, it's not ass faggots, it's Team Fortress (the original)

shouldn't be an issue if they give you a legit reason why

CoD has very weak headshots they have only 1.4 damage multiplier. They are not worth going for them. Nothing like Counterstrike.

It's not the porting that bothers me, it's the insistence that they're anywhere near as good as the original versions when it's obvious that severe cuts have had to be made.

Take GTA III for example. It doesn't even use the technically superior Xbox port with the revamped higher poly models or better shaders. As the master discs for the 3D titles were probably burnt as per tradition, the versions of the games that the mobile ports use are prerelease PS2/PSP versions with slightly different assets from the ones that were initially put to print. Of course this means the occasional beta goodness every now and then (see pic - a car from LCS that people had heard of but never seen outside of R* for 12 years) but it also means inconsistencies such as missing cutscene objects. And how the soundtrack in every game is consistently butchered to the point where there's barely any tracks left.

Literally nobody ever claimed that the GTA ports for mobile were better than the originals
What the fuck are you on about

Well thats understanabl-

Well I mean, in a team game it's kind of faggoty to try to you know, max out your score over winning the game as a team.

glad i got redpilled before i fucked myself up like the rest of millenials

You already broke all immersion, you niggers, you already screamed in my face about how everything in this world is fake, stop pretending like I should feel deeply connected to any of your shitty characters.

You must be at least 37 to post on this Lebanese crocheting forum.

At least you got yourself a soul. Cheer up fucker, you can still do something that isn't horrible with your life.

The only place for multiple question marks is when the question marks are the entire statement, such as a secret character's name showing up in character select as "???"

That is half of why I uninstalled the shit out of DDLC after the first arc.
The other half was them killing off best girl

Here is the complete version

I was really enjoying DDLC before it went full meta. I liked the direction it was going with the suicide but the meta shit just lost me. Though it was cool that it drops pictures and stuff in your install directory as the game goes on. I was very upset when Sayori died because the whole plot up until that point was dangerously close to my high school experience with my best friend badgering me into joining a club she was VP of

DDLC could have been just as memorable if they took the suicide seriously, like the plot continuing on after that point without meta shit

Honestly how did you not see that kind of shit coming? That's the only kind of storyshit that gets shilled anymore.

It would have been more memorable if they did that.
I might have even actually tried to finish it.

storytime?

There were a few lines that made me suspicious, but I was really hoping it wouldn't go that way.

Yeah. It's hinted at that Monika was trying to convince her to kill herself and I wanted to see that explored without the metashit.

I have a friend who was a huge weeaboo and acted kind of like the character in the game. She pestered me into joining the anime club she was VP of and would make sure I actually went. Nothing interesting ever really happened there except for the occasional decent anime getting played.

Hello fucker, that makes us two

Get out while you still can. I've been trapped on one of these sites or another since 2004.

Holla Forums's moderation.

user please, once you've visited a chan once, you'll come back. He's here forever.

It's not too late. I've seen people get out. I almost did once. But man does 2004 seem like an eternity ago. I actually knew people who thought Maddox was funny. And he kind of was.

Maddox isn't funny. He might have incidentally said something funny, but as a characteristic he is not funny.

He accidentally made a character that was funny once, that's about it.

You know, it's not nice to lie to people like that.

This is some scary shit, I was talking with my friend about this just the other day. If other people are experiencing this exact same thing, then I can't be the only crazy one out there.

The subject matter doesn't even have to be anything radical, you try and have some small talk with people from your age-group and they respond, but as soon as you feel that you've reached some trust and try and deepen the discussion to try to get them into a mutual conversation, they give you this blank stare as if they didn't register what you just said to them. It's like people are afraid of expressing their opinions in any way. I even welcome disagreements and encourage people to talk more openly. I feel like they think they'll insult me if they express themselves, but it's actually the other way around. I don't blind-side people with overly complex topics, so I don't know what the fuck is going on. I'm opening myself up to a conversation in a proper situation, laying my thoughts bare for you, and all you can manage is a dull-eyed stare. Not even a nod or half-hearted "yeah", you just go full-on cold fish. That is fucking infuriating.

My parents and older generations have talked to me in an open and honest way and that is what I am used to. Don't take this to mean I start ranting about "sensitive" topics at random like some older people do. They get a pass because they'e old and wizened with age, I don't. I've enjoyed all of those conversations I've had with older people, even if I haven't been as educated on all the matters they've talked about, but I still make an effort to respond and be interested. They didn't underestimate my intelligence, and I give other people the same benefit of the doubt. By doing this, they showed me respect and treated me as an equal. That is what everyone should strive for.

Is this the cross to bear for daring to be different? Are we doomed to be outcasts?

why would i want to get out?
people here are actually smarter and the levels of autism here can teach you things you never knew could be learnt having id rather be an outcast than throw my life to the trash by nonstop partying wasting my money on useless material stuff and being a Zogbot

being on a imageboard doesn´t mean you are a fat useless slob in fact most people here are better than the average normie in all senses

What this is is the result of systematically conditioning people to never think for themselves, and to simply believe whatever is given to them by authority. The blank stare you're getting is because you've accidentally tripped some subconscious programming in them that makes them react as though you're giving them a sermon/lecture to be absorbed and internalized. Sometimes they resist if the subject matter conflicts too much with the status quo.
They're hollow people, in a metaphorical sense they really are soulless, devoid of their own will and existing only to serve (((those who created them))). What's worse is that this condition has almost nothing in common with the usual markers of intelligence, so often times you'll have highly educated and otherwise quite smart people walking around teaching others while they themselves are basically just a container for other people's opinions. Their smarts are used solely to find more efficient logical ways of spreading those opinions, and to defend them from the toothless attacks most normies level at things they dislike.
Shit's fucked man.

I always find it weird that people were born after the 90s even though I was born 1999. You're not a millennial by the way. Millennial are early to mid 90s kids who are finishing or already left college.

What the fuck ever happened to humility?

If you read all that shit and that's the impression you got out of it I'm sorry to say you've missed the fucking point entirely.

It's not that we're special, it's that we're surrounded by people that vain

Your birthday better be on or before Feb 18th 2000, boy.

Sage is not a downboat, dip-shit.

My post was also not on topic nigger.

Bad netcode.

I just wish I could find someone to talk to without bending over backwards to hold their attention all the time. It's getting to the point that a normal conversation at work is too tiresome for them.

Who here is even talking about being superior to anyone? It's people like you who we are trying to engage in conversation with and failing, because you don't even have the BARE MINIMUM mental faculties to have any sort of interaction with.

LEARN SOME READING COMPREHENSION FOR YOUR OWN SAKE

That and the usage of ellipsis piss me off to no end.

I've just mostly stopped talking to people IRL honestly. It's just not worth the hassle, I'd rather have my coworkers think I'm an anti-social nutcase than have to spend time with people whose very existence is so empty that it depresses me to think about their lives. It fucking sucks because I'm a relatively average straight white guy who wanted to start a family, but every man, woman, and child is so totally mentally fucked that I can't even begin to imagine myself doing so.

That word alone sends me to a rage

And this

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO FROST

Boo!

the new God of War looks pretty bad, I hate the direction they took it in tbh.

When companies fuck up their own IPs and disrespect everyone in the process. DmC, Ghostbusters, Tomb Raider, Star Wars and Thi4f piss me off in this regard

You might as well either kill yourself or overthrow the government tbh

Mark, being "self aware" about doing a shitty job doesn't fix that you are doing a shitty job.

I used to think like this, but I had an epiphany. When I was a preteen, I wanted to be a sociologist because I didn't understand people. I pondered the best way about studying people, but it occurred to me that I didn't need to observe others to understand humans because I am as much of a humans as anyone else. Every belief, emotion, and thought that I have had in my life was perfectly logical. If I ever changed them, it was because I had more information. I am definitely more conscious than and average person, but unless they have a severe intellectual impairment, there's nothing preventing them from reading between the lines.

I do my best, I just wanted to spook you.

Your best isn't good enough, Mr. I get bullied by undertale fags and am bad at sonic games

Fuck EA for making that some sort of argument during the ME3 ending fiasco. "You don't need to be entitled to a good ending." is so damn stupid and yet people actually started going at each other's throats over that bullshit. They might as well be saying "We didn't feel like making a ending worth your time and money. Deal with it." But it's what people get for supporting EA.

What makes me more pissed are people who defend companies bullshit as if the consumers have no power or say/influence in what the producers make. If it doesn't meet our standards then they can rot. But faggots who don't know better will defend these companies thinking the lowered standard is the norm. Like when the morons at Extra Credits actually tried to make an argument that AAA games should cost 70 dollars because they put so much money into them.

Here's a hooktube link if you want some rage without giving them views.
hooktube.com/watch?v=VhWGQCzAtl8

You only embarrass yourself, faggot.

If you're lucky

I try

Remember when Penny Arcade shut down a charity drive because too many people were making anti-EA donations?

That only makes your failure more disappointing.

He try. Mark a good sweet boy he do he best

What?

Not at all. Have any links?

When was this?

Around the time he banned the topic because it kept leaking into other threads because he wouldn't moderate the specific undertale threads

archive.is/x7qce
Pure kike bullshit. It even fell within the rules of the charity, but they took it down anyway then changed the rules.

Oh you mean like how the OP of the digimon thread admitted that he spammed the Undertale threads because he didn't like them and got away without being banned?

There are gun types that are objectively superior for different situations. You'd have the Counter Strike AWP problem.

Using your own life as a template to gain understanding from other people's lives is logical of course, but that's assuming your life-template is the most common one. It has never been that cut-and-dry for me. I am a divisive person in that some people really like me, and some people absolutely despise me, there's never an in-between. I always feel like an outcast, since I never neatly fit in anywhere. I am indistinguishable from normalfags. I walk around them, I do all the things they do, but they somehow instinctually know I do not belong, and I feel the same way. I am the one setting examples that people will eventually follow and the one that makes people uncomfortable just because I dare to present myself as I am. I only ever get along with people who are willing to bend the rules, whether I want to or not, and it gets damned lonely sometimes. That is why I can never accept such an answer, because that's not all there is to life.

You should always use the game that gives you the "AWP-er hand"

How exactly would that work? Pay a mod team?

??

Thanks.

When does spamming a board or thread ever improve things?

Penny Arcade owns Child's Play while EA, with some help from Activision, Ubisoft and Bethesda, owns Penny Arcade. There's really nothing more to it.

Did you impregnate that Ginger?

We've had this argument before, not only here but on other boards like Holla Forums. You really should realize by this point that there is a definite disconnect between neuro-typicals and atypicals yeah fuck you I'm stealing this terminology for my own purposes that is almost impossible to accurately discern but is nonetheless prevalent in day-to-day life.

Ever since I was in Junior High there was a large circle or "hivemind" that regularly interacted with each other, both online and in the real world, and our ragtag group of 5 - 10 who weren't socially invested in the slightest but instead built up bonds between one another. Always once every couple months or so, usually a girl would get really interested in us for a week and try and involve themself in one way or another in everything we did. And it was fucking weird. They could have talked to us normally, tried to mount some interest in what we were doing but instead they went straight to sex. And not just subtle either, they'd explicitly signal what they wanted from us. They'd put their phone in between their boobs and ask one of us to remove it. They'd fingerbang their mouths whilst making ahegao faces, sometimes in direct view of the teacher. They'd ask us to "suck their balls" and point to their vagina. They'd sit next to us and put on their makeup while playing with their phones. We never obliged any of them, but they treated us like we were the fucking Beatles in 1964. We weren't musclebound in the slightest, nor did we have any sexual prowess. It's like due to the fact we never connected to the Zuckerberg Botnet that we were automatically mysterious and apparently mystery makes a bitch go in heat.

It sounds hot in concept but when the same thing happens with 20 girls who go straight to soaking at the mere thought of us discussing our vidya and other problems which must seem either "mundane" or "insane" according to their psychology before inevitably losing full interest, it becomes really disconcerting. Like you're trapped in a sexbot factory but you're the only people who realize it.

Some things to monitor in particular:

Most of them have a severe aversion to preservation, archiving and collecting tangible and non-tangible objects. They mock and belittle those that do. It's almost as if they have it ingrained that our society is a temporary one, that nothing they do in their life will be remembered and that one day, everything around them will be replaced. Almost like nihilism, but at least nihilists are self-aware. Bring up, I don't know, a guy who had an otherwise normal life but somehow managed to collect every Hot Wheels car in existence, having them auctioned off after his death. Their reaction is almost always dismissive. How the guy "could've given those cars to a child in Africa". Or how his behavior "enabled the destruction of our planet". If you've ever seen the movie Equilibrium, that's what they are. Cynical towards anything that produces an emotion other than fanaticism or sexual gratification.

Not just collecting, but any hobby that would be perceived as "weird". A few years back, a couple months or so before GG began I was sat on a bus behind your average "blonde bimbos", and they began discussing a "weird" video they saw on Youtube. It didn't take me long to realize they were referring to a YTP as they went on trying to explain the concept of editing sentences and the like. One line in particular stuck out from that conversation:
>"Who wakes up one morning and decides they're going to make a video where Jeremy Clarkson honestly can't remember, think it was him talks about killing babies?"
They literally could not grasp the idea of it. Why someone would make something like a YTP. It was completely alien to them.

And because I haven't mentioned it enough, they deify the concept of sex. And I don't mean sex for reproduction, I simply mean the act in general. From 12 - 18 they are fully occupied with it and are almost entirely unable to harbor any interests. The embedded Family Guy clip though crude shows off exactly what I'm talking about. They lack any sexual identity as well from what I've noticed, more or less completely vanilla with some incidental BDSM or the like brought on by cultural cross-contamination through trash such as 50 Shades. You show any of these guys some Loli or Hentai and I reckon their heads would explode at trying to comprehend it. That or they'd bring up their "phone police/psych" programming and send the van round for a visit.

That is all for now.

Actually I feel the same, but I have nothing against it if every second "?" is inverted for some weird reason.

Looks horrible but
Actually looks kind of nice to me.

Its "Normal Fag(s)", new friends.

This kind of crap pisses me off and I don't even collect stuff at all.

They want others to fail, instead of themselves becoming better than the ones they envy.
Crabs in a bucket.

A paragraph needs more than one sentence user, you could have summed up all those points in greentext rather than meme spacing.

It's even worse when you know they collect something themselves but it's okay because it's "chic" or "was a gift".

To be honest although I use normalfag rather than a normie, I can understand why someone would like to use normie for a non reddit reason. It's just a shorter word so it's a bit easier to say it in anger as well as just sounding a bit more diminutive which gives it a bit more of a pejorative tone. Not only that but seeing that "fag" isn't really an insult around here as it is first added to everything that we like, and second the word "cuck" already kind of partially replaced it, it just feels more like an insult to call someone something else than a "fag".

Only a few games (like Persona 3 if you play your cards right) dare to buck this backwards, anti-harem trend.

Vaguely related to this
Made Persona 4 and 5 fucking unplayable to me.

I meant more what did they expect such a retarded charity to accomplish?

That's their way of trying to see what you are like. They try and push your buttons and see what reaction it gets, kind of like how men test each other with banter. Of course you didn't react the way they wanted, and women hate it when they can't manipulate you. It's a good thing you didn't react, because they would have used it against you. They just could not understand how you could exist and they fear what they don't understand, so they start by mocking you by "flirting." Most likely they all ganged up one day and decided to fuck with you because you were an anomaly. They were obviously expecting to see desperate virgins under some kind of facade. Really telling of the female mindset when they are always expecting and anticipating for people to be un-genuine. I don't say this as a woman-hater, it is just something I have observed.

As for collecting stuff and making YTP's, they are pretty niche hobbies which you can't expect normalfags to ever understand. The circumstances leading up to those situations, and trying to explain those stories to them will only bore them, because it is too complex and strange. Try and explain ANYTHING to them that they aren't directly involved in, and they will instantly lose interest. They don't have enough room in their perceived reality to accept anything that is perceived as "too weird" yet, but weirdness is an essential part of humanity which needs recognition and which they will have to face eventually.

It's the same reason reddit and the mainstream are so infatuated with imageboards, but at the same time demonize them. They butcher what we hold dear, and attempt to explain what cannot be explained with sites like knowyourmeme and other cancerous shit that should never have seen the light of day. Normalfags hate if someone has something they will never achieve and they will try to claim it for themselves, and then stamp out the original source. These people are fucking animals, never reveal your secrets and weaknesses to them.

It's more that they were a group of males without a female in it and a girl will always try to see if she can get free shit and attention from one of those.

They probably didn't legitimately expect anything, at least not most of them. It was more symbolic than anything and I'd know because I lurked the somethingawful thread when it happened. They all completely 180d on it within a month though like the good drones they are.

The game mechanics will shit all over you if you try to date multiple girls in rapid succession. They completely removed that in Persona 4, and Persona 5 just gave you a cut scene that literally gets resolved the next day. If you had to choose a Persona game it should have been 4.

I am fucking triggered

I quit MMOs for good when this kind of crap and "gear score" started infesting it.

It is a bit strange that women do that sort of infiltration. Sometimes you see these groups of chads with only one female in them, and she just keeps them as beta-orbiters. That is something that I have always seen as strange and even disgusting. Do the men know they are just slaves to her, or do they honestly expect for one of them to be lucky enough to bed her? Women manipulate weaknesses, that much is clear. I just don't know what makes them do that, and why men fall for it. You can even see this happening on sites like Twitch where people willingly become a female streamer's wallet.

I have always seen through people's lies and attempts at manipulation. I just can't understand why others can't.

It's a strange social hierarchical thing. I don't know whether this is a modern human thing or exclusive to the north west hemisphere

Also does any other user feel like a normal sometimes, with how you act and how you're like but then when faced with actual normals you realise you are so very different?

Go outside for once. Interact with other people. Work retail. Only then will you understand.

user… There's trying to understand normalfaggotry, and then there's throwing away any self-respect you have left.

because user I think most of them accepted their fate and in their subconscious alteast they can have Female attention.

Sometimes user, its because the Normals act like brainless faggots and can't accept criticism. They Lack Common Sense and adhere to the herd, we operate outside the herd thus alienated but atleast what pic related says we got souls

a cunt who makes games that are copied from other people's success and everytime you try to criticize him you get insults a plenty from every party.

Losing items after dying

Funfact if your fps gets too high in Subnautica it fucks with the games physics
When my frames ate around 120 and my character jumps, they get stuck in the air for about 10-15 seconds, where inventory, attacking, using stuff still works, they just get stuck for a bit
However when recording and forcing the frames to 60fps, this doesn't happen.

I know a woman who is 30 and still a virgin, lives with her parents, and actually has a well paying job, yet chooses to not move out
She chooses to stay because her gov't mandated ADHD prescriptions are too expensive and her parents still rule over her like a actual child.
These mindless drones are a result of the gov't and the parents passing down the "blend in, dont resist, be quiet" mentality.
Funny enough she is one of the most left leaning and politically correct people I've ever met, so no real sympathy for the stupid bitch.

Can't you mod the game to be playable with keyboard and mouse?

A year and a half without updates?
Fuckin rip

When people brag about WoW still being the greatest MMO ever made, but nobody is ever online playing it anymore.

Women actually see relationship as typically hierarchical while men see them as symbiotic. At least that's what I can gather from what I've observed. I don't even think it's genetical, because it seems that women can indeed understand the fact that men relationship's are different and that they expect different things from their friends if they actually get interested in that topic. I saw example of such women It almost seems that they are just raised that way, without any understanding of how males actually work. It's almost like society and I don't even mean the current kike trends, I mean even in the past, the stereotype of a typical cold woman and women being "mysterious" and "distant: has been conditioning them to be dishonest. It's like they see every other person as a threat and manipulation as the only way to defend themselves and gain influence over others. As said it's almost like they expect people to be disingenuous to such an extent that it stops being rational cautiousness and becomes insane paranoia. But the thing is, this is what women are telling their children all the time, and were doing so for ages. They are continuously telling their daughters that men like women who are distant, that men are monsters, that they have to not show affection towards their partners etc. So it seems to be a sociological problem rather than biological one.

This always fascinates me because although we all have a tendency for social interaction and talking to other people, creating bonds and so on and so forth, the way we do this is so different from normalfags that it's astounding. I actually wonder whether it's not that we all have some sort of not diagnosed mental illness like Asperger's Syndrome that makes our brain function in a different fashion to other people. Because it almost seems to me that humans naturally act as just smarter ants, completely uninterested in the ideas of freedom, choice, free will or any higher ideals. We're definitely an anomaly and although we like to think of ourselves as superior, maybe it is us who are the defects? We should still genocide all the normalfags and create a species of autistic human beings who will rule the world through superior intellect and bring humanity into the stars.

Agreed.

Your observations are quite interesting user, so you're saying women are more parasitic in a relationship compared to men who are more symbiotic in a relationship?

Feels good to be more different.

I actually tried befriending normalfags while I was still in high school. It feels like I was completely different from all of them, there were some people that were closer to being "autistic in a good way", but none of them I could really get along with that much. Whenever I talked to them I felt as if I'm theoretically talking to them on friendly terms but that I do not belong, whenever I tried talking about something I like, I felt as if I was boring them and they seemed to be mostly focused on talking about parties and some shitty tv shows which I had no interest in watching so they were boring me as well. And I kept finding more and more things that annoyed me about them but I tried desperately to ignore them. I don't hate them, but even then talking to them felt like trying to penetrate an impenetrable wall.

Parasitic is not how I would describe it, although they would definitely stab you in the back if they felt that they can get away with it and have something to gain because they do that with their own friends*, but it's a far colder type of relationship. Surprisingly from what I've found with my friendships with other men, we don't actually try to dominate each other that much, obviously we can if we have something significant to gain and we are dishonest in our want for friendship which doesn't really happen if you don't come across a manipulative bastard that wants to gain something from you, then those relations arise rather naturally. There is often a more dominant person in a friendship, but it's often because of the fact that one party respects the other more. We don't usually look for a way to abuse ourselves so that we can gain something more emotionally or any other gain** more often than not, we want the gain to be mutual. In case of women, their relationships almost look like small societies to me, with a ruler and a social standing that determines your position based on how close you are to that ruler/alpha/queen female. It's really weird, because as I said, it doesn't seem like women are unable to create friendships or romances like us, it's that they for some reason they simply do not do that.

Fucked up the spoilers in here a bit

Yeah it's quite strange overall, to make sense of it I feel we'd need big data about culture and society across the globe over different eras, since this is rather difficult to cultivate I guess right now all we can do is share our anecdotes and try to make sense of this thick fog masquerading as social order.

Anyone have a collection of those pics mocking people on facebook?

Heh, that's pretty cute.

It's such a bizzare feeling to feel as if you're a member of a completely different species. Not even better or worse, just completely different. I remember Jung or someone who studied his psychology talking about people whose Persona becomes their entire psyche, maybe that's what happens to normalfags? Why isn't Jungian shitposting a thing?

6 is here

I was actually just thinking about personas and how the more I am around normalfags, the more my innate demeanor becomes centered around the persona I wear around them. Perhaps it's hivemind thinking at work, your mask becoming you in the presence of other similar masks.

There are many more examples, but it must suck knowing that you'll never know what life was like before 9/11. I pity you.

I was born into 2000 and I've used almost all of them, haven't used a walkmen before though saw my parents one. Possibly used a floppy disk when I was very, very young.

Don't worry, he's the same age as you and just trying to fit in

Why spoiler it?

Millennials are at least a decade older than you, you're Gen Z

Let me hurt you, again and again newfags and oldfags.

That would make sense because the same thing happens to anons, the idea of a self-aware shitposter weeb for example became so popular that it became basically the whole personality of some of the people I've seen. It's not that I have something against that persona, I use it too but the fact is that letting your social persona become your entire personality is a bad thing

This discussion makes me think about Ferdydurke by Witold Gombrowicz, you guys should really read it. The whole idea of the author is that there is nothing like a true personality of a human, and that the only thing that exists is the mask we show other people, that this is our entire personality and whole life is based on creating different masks, adapting them for yourself, and forcing them on others. Although I disagree with that notion, I think that he had a point at least partially, especially when it comes to normalfags.

Millennials are people who were in their adolescence at the turn of the millennium, that's the definition. Most older millennials mistakenly believe they're Gen X for some reason, but you could be early to mid-30s and still be a millennial.

I'm not the one projecting tech usage on someone else.

It's not projecting, but if you want to think that, go head.

So when does gen z start? Are you gen z if you're born after the turn of the millennium? This shit is a bit confusing due to conflicting information.

Perhaps the conflicting information is a sign that it's all bullshit.

Happy for you mate. You still have time to live a virtuous life

These are so great. I've heard they were actually made by a normalfag woman who somehow broke free of the programming and got fed up with all this stupid shit.

You know I've always believed that being an user is being a different type of person where you do not necessarily go to an imageboard and change but where you are already a person who finds out that he belongs here, but that thought still scares me. Even though I will be one of those younger anons in the end* How do you feel about the fact that someday you will have to pass the torch to someone else, I know that my time will come too if our culture even survives to that point**. I'm not even talking about the fear of death, but the feeling that this place will have none of it's original userbase.

Faggot

It's a strange meme, this. I was still decently young in 2000 and I had all those those. Yes, Floppies were on their way out and CDs were in, but every computer we had had a floppy reader. I had several dozen cassettes, but that might be because my father sold then.
I doubt anyone in my family aside from me knows what a Betamax is because it was a nonexistent format here, but we had a VHS player, and I recall watching and recording cartoons to it all the time.
We had a CRT monitor on all out first computers, and hell, mother had one until five years ago and father still uses one.
Every car my father drove until his most recent one had manual wind up windows.
We had plenty of CD players around the house, though only the CD car radios were used. Mostly we stored TV shows and stuff on burned DVDs.
Walkmen were beyond my time certainly, and I never got to use one, nor have I seen one around in any yard sales, so I doubt they were too popular either, but I certainly know what they are.

I say all that because I've heard this all the time, and it's never applied to me. It might be because I grew up lower-class in a second world country, though, who knows.
But even then, my little sister, who just turned 8, knows or has used all of those, with the exceptions of VHS, Betamax, and the Walkman.

I was born in late 1999 and feel infinitely superior to those born in 2000

I was born 1998, what about it faggot?

You expected this one to be 1997, didn't you?

Stumbling into a chan from exploring the weird bits of the internet purely on your own was a good sign you belonged here. Learning about it from a friend escalated into those friends getting their friends into chans etc and it ballooned into the destruction of halfchan since the number of newfags coming in dwarfed the oldfags and thus telling people to fuck off or lurk moar no longer worked. People like us find a way to come together, if you need to be told by a friend of a place like this then you probably don't belong.

Blizzard is the Potemkin village of video game developers.

I think it's affected a lot by how much money your family had growing up. I was born in 1990 and we were very poor, so I always had old stuff. My family had an Intellivision until I was 4. By the time I got a Sega Genesis, the PS1 was out. Whenever I'm reading about older consoles it always blows my mind how early pretty much all of them (other than last gen) came out.
God I wish that was me. It's sad to say but 4chan probably saved my life. It broke my heart having to leave it, but it broke my heart more seeing how bad things had gotten there.

Funny. I came to halfchan years ago because of Jewtubers making "top 10 scariest 4chan posts" or some dumb shit. I arrived here in between exoduses after an attempted raid on infinity failed. I stuck around because the vols actually played along and didn't hand out 2 day and 2 hour bans like candy, which was an extremely rare thing for halfchan users. I have not regretted my decision to abandon cuckchan since.

It will feel weird to be considered an "oldfag" even though I wasn't around until 2011.

Yes, I know. I was a massive faggot at the time. I've learned a lot and stopped being a faggot since then.

You do realize tons of running vehicles still have those, right? Especially company trucks. It's not like they stopped existing just because a new model came out, and there's no way in hell your boss is springing for a new vehicle (except for himself, of course).
Older vehicles have actually gone up in value in the last ten years, since a not-insignificant consumer base exists that does not want all the fancy worthless tech garbage and electronic systems that come with post-2007 vehicles. Phone sync, digital dashboard, built-in GPS, cameras, video players, motherfucking wifi. People don't want this, and anyone who does just hasn't been scared straight yet.

Growing up poor is a good experience if you can crawl out of the hole.

Everyone has to start somewhere.
I discovered it through gifs.

you can still be a fag if you want here at >>>/cuckchan/

I can agree. I have a lot of good poor memories, and I've learned to appreciate things and not be an entitled nigger after my family got a decent amount of money.

I remember coming on before habbo hotel raid happened. At this point I don't remember much as I probably drank too much. I wasn't around during the first exodus as I was too busy with friends but I would lurk around and post sometimes here when I wanted to.

You immense faggot.

Another thing that pisses me off is that we don't preserve shit either video games or not.

The only thing is trying to overcome the guilt as an adult when you buy yourself something.
Still very much in that "this is the only game I'm getting all year so I better really enjoy it" mindset, too. I put tons of time into researching any game I might want, just to be sure. One advantage is being used to older graphics, though. I know people who got into video games much more recently and they can't stand graphics from before they started playing games. All that really bothers me in that regard is some of the really early 3D, because a lot of that has aged poorly.

people born in 1998 are infinitely superior to you

Play it in an emulator, user!

What you need to do is lay it on thick about how their phones are made in 3rd world sweatshops that poison the local water supply and give small children cancer. And then say something about how cell phones contribute to global wealth inequality because poor people insist on owning them and pay for cell service rather than investing it.

This thread is depressing and retarded.

It pisses me off that fags on Steam use the reviews section as a fucking comment section.
IT'S NOT A FUCKING COMMENT SECTION ITS A PLACE WHERE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE A FUCKING REVIEW FOR THE GAME
If all you have to contribute is shitty meme responses, then fucking OFF YOURSELF because you're shitting up the page.

*meme spacing ftfy

Same, but it may be for a different reason. I'm depressed because of how many young newfags we have here. You?

I wish I didn't know how many underage redditors post here either

I'm jaded from all of this.

This reminds me of the anti-critical retardation fest in gaming years ago.

I really can't wait for all the new Elastigirl porn with the new movie coming out. I don't even care if its obvious SJWkike gurl powah men r dumb garbage; the porn alone will be worth it.

poor Mr Incredible, they turned him from badass to numale

Slightly related, one thing I'm noticed over the past few years with the "okay to punch a Nazi" thing seems to be bizarre alarmist reaction normies have to any strange symbol they haven't seen before and they immediately think it must something EVIL NAZI SWASTIKA related. Eg, Sarah Silverman going crazy over a road construction maintenance air sprayed symbol, I think there was even a story of someone with a TLoZ royal family crest tattoo get threaded with being punched for "possibly" being a Nazi because of their "strange" (AKA unfamiliar to normalfag) tattoo.

So many fucking obscure Earth plants and animals that could be used for inspiration, even just inspiration of from the flora of Socotra island would good enough. Vid related.
With aliens it still feels like we are still limited to the Star Trek budget style of humanoid alien but with blue/green skin. Or with alien sexes, the male will be truly alien looking while female of the same species is just a human woman with T&A (regardless if they are mammal like, for instance a reptile/rock/humanoid plant creature species) with just the male skin texture. Oh no! We have to rig/animate something completely new! We can't just copy paste it from our existing human 3d character models!

I don't even remember how I found 4/v/. I just remember getting tired of GameFAQs bullshit boards and just browsing the web for something new. How I actually came upon it I don't remember. What I do remember was only lurking for a month before even posting and I didn't post much. What shocked me was how I went from a closet weeb with no social skills to an otaku with social skills.

I don't see why. I thought most of this was pretty common knowledge at this point.

Drones will make the most retarded excuses to justify their love for something. Insulting the product they love is a personal stab at them as they've invested so much time into it. Fuck reasoning or looking at things with some sort of objectification. Why do that when you can just solidify your bias and gang up on the "hater"?

90% of it will be trash though. There aren't many western artists that can draw good lewds while not locking their works behind a patreon.

You could easily use fungi to make a bunch of exotic looking things.

I dislike it when i'm in the interior, i can't see shit and usually the odometer is hard to read or I am using a wheel in front of a wheel i'm seeing, that just puts me off.
Just right at the edge of the windshield is good enough to go drifting and not whipping retarded

I dont really get too upset about things in games. I mean I won't play like f2p stuff. But I honestly know what I'm looking for and don't just play everything on the market.

nvm I'm fucking retarded

I mean, in the first one it was pretty much about him being emasculated to the point he worked with the villain just to feel like a hero again.

Me too, I look down upon post 2000fags with nothing but pity and disgust. I have no doubt that the cancer of the internet is going to fuck up our species to extinction starting with our generation

I used to literally go on 9gag back in 2009 and googled memes to find more of the rage comic le trollface cancer, but it kept on saying 4chan and my curiosity got the best of me. I then discovered /s/ and Holla Forums and that was it.

Why are you counting your miles-driven, user?

I wonder whether it was like that in the past too or is it really the problem of today's society? We know that people like us existed forever, but what about normalfags? We were always outcasts but maybe in the past there was a better reason for us being like that?

I actually think about how old are the ways of thinking and acting that we display? How old is truly the divide between autists and normalfags? We know that Rome was the country of shitposters, but what about things like falling in love with fictional characters? Escapist tendencies were old as fuck, but were they as powerful as today? Did we have people shutting themselves in from society, just reading books all day displeased with the condition that the world is? I can say for certain, pic related for example was very similar to us in his way of living, thinking and generally existing. He was practically one of us, a person like us and there were other historical figures, mostly creators and scientists who were similar. How many more there had to be? How many more autistic motherfuckers existed in the past? And if they did exist, does that mean that other people were truly normalfags? Did they have the same way of thinking as normalfags? Or were they a different, better kind of normal people?

I feel you user

Are there any games where getting shot actually fucks up your aiming?

What kind of person do you think Don Quixote was based on?

Only really a problem in games like

Kill all Negroids, Caucasians, and Asians. You are all scum.

Just think about the ancient concept of hermits, or wizards, or druids, monks, etc. There are people who have self-segregated from human society since human society was a thing, and people in society strongly associated them with secret knowledge (and often, secret power.)

To answer your question about "falling in love with fictional characters", I do believe that ancient Greeks and Romans held their Gods in high regard, particularly the beautiful ones like Aphrodite. In fact, Aphrodite may be the equivalent of - for instance - Asuka. It's not just limited to female Gods, you know. There were males Gods that people fell in love with, too. Besides Gods, I'm sure the Kings and Queens and Princesses may also be proto-waifus. I'm reminded of that one altercation in, if I remember correctly, one of the Thief games where two people of opposite houses are arguing over which princess is most pure or something like that.

fuck off acidman.

That was a funny thread. Did they ever find where that negress lived?

I'd prefer that over people who use 1 question mark but lead up to it with fucking broken pidgin-english bosnian grammar. You know the ones.

I've ignored all this whining about "white genocide" so far. But wow, something is suspicious here.

Nigger genocide and kike genocide must become real.

>mfw when i actually had to operate manual wind up windows because my granpa has a old ass car wich btw i love

shit user looks like i am not as fucked as i thought i was

cough

Came into this thread expecting the peanus weanus pasta, but was pleasantly surprised at the discussions here. It gives me hope that this place is still good.

As for the OP. One thing that pisses me off is bloating a game with different, often incompatible aesthetics. Like in nethack you have a knight, mage, barbarian and out of nowhere a samurai, a tourist and a fucking archeologist? How do these things mesh together? Who the fuck would pick to play as tourist?

jeez reddit if you hate it so much why do you browse imageboards?

i know how it feels, brotherborn in 2003

My father wears glasses and was born in ‘67, and I am half German, get on my level

JFC, that makes you 11 when GG happened. How the hell did you find this place? Also you do realize your birth year makes you underageb& right?

Same, VHS didn't seem out dated at all then either. I had a handful of floppies and a few times I was afraid to click the save icon without finding one to put in the drive because I thought it wouldn't save until I found one to put in. I probably still had a CRT in 2010 and I got one again a year or two ago because LCD's are shit for low resolution vidya.

Pretty much, I've thought that about the meme definition of autism too.
my little sister heard about Holla Forums being a pedo site so i had to explain myself when she saw it on my screen it snowballed into sending her memes and now she makes jew jokes and sets her character/skin/whatever to green and purple in every game we play

I came here around the same time because I was tired of all the shitty social media sites my family insisted I try and thought I could find something I actually liked. If it weren't for that I probably would have only used the Internet for downloading and troubleshooting things. Considering this is my largest source of social interaction I probably would have been on suicide watch eventually.