4 AM

Losing control?

If you could have one item from any video game in real life what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
hooktube.com/watch?v=3k9L-fKnyeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Portal Gun.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I don't want to go super lewd, but I'd say The Normandy right now.

the transmute spell from skyrim cause then I could just make a fuckton of money by doing nothing all day.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Took a nap yesterday right around the time my parents would be getting home from work, was nice because they usually wake me up.

Anyone playing this kingdom come game?

The Star Rod from Paper Mario. Because I can use it to grant wishes, and I can use that to wish for other video game items.

went to drink solo tonight, admiteddly just kinda wanted to see the cute bartender but they weren't there tonight, different girl was working but she was nice so it was relaxing to get away from the fucking roommates

fucking respec tool would be cool

That would be really nice but money's a bit boring compared to so many other things you could get
How goes user

How goes user

I don't like this.
How goes fam

Is there any evidence that Darling in the Franxx doesn't take place in the TTGL universe?

I had a nap way earlier than yesterday now I could actually play my game.
No, but I really want to.

cheater

You really like this bartender huh?
What would you respec if you got this tool?

I don't know what either of those things are
How goes user

I might get it with amazon funbux if its good

Do Xenoblade 2 blades technically count as items? If so, I'd have a really cute one as an eternal waifu.

same.

I like any girls that are cute and nice to me at this point. I did match with a cute metalhead girl on tinder but the conversation didn't last long

buff strength and charisma

Mornin all, how you doing?
Playing anything fun?

I played a bunch of MHWorld today, finished my HR Rathalos armor set, fought a Bezelguese, and took down the story Nergigante. I had an absolute blast doing it all.
I wanted to hop on to play some MabiPro too but wound up not doing it, and now i'm not in the mood. Also watched some more GLT, finished episdoe 5.

ALSO
SENRAN KAGURA PBS ON PC YEEAAAHHH NIGGAAAAA

that's sort of a big one. I suppose an orbment watch fully-fitted out with quartz that would suit me.

nice user

even better one

The ability to respec is pretty useless if you haven't developed any skills in the first place.

good point, I wouldn't mind trying to reset aspects of my life. Not so much a full bore new game plus but if i could rewind like 4 years that would be nice

I'll answer my own question for once and go with the White Glint

Are you working or NEET or what

What are those robots or something
How goes user

You can buff both of those without needing some fancy tool fam

The Book of Prophecy, I guess.

It's the new meme trigger anime of the season. It's basically Kill la Kill and TTGL mixed with a dash of inverse Shinji from eva. They pilot the robots with ass handles.

I'm saving up money for PS Plus and Kingdom Come. Will Senran have nude mods?

Annoyed, but also content now.
Still haven't felt like playing much lately.

You clever bitch.

I am NEET and I'm telling you it's such a drag without money. Ever just want to have a drink? Ever just want to buy a new thing that would make your life better in some small way? Can't if you're poor, and it sucks.

A huh what now
Also you better be posting new screenshots from this next SK game fam

How goes user

Sounds gay

Work fucking sucked ass more than usual today, and had I known what kind of ongoing error we had, I would've called in sick.
>kinda tired, only got 4 hours of sleep last night.
Old people have ruined my patience in a job that requires patience.

The main girl ntrs the shinji from his sister

Alright, I suppose. Went looking for some official art earlier for a game I like the music for; took some doing because Fatlus took down the original prerelease sight and Jewgle kept assuming I wanted art from Horizon Zero Dawn for some fucking reason.

Not exactly, they are born out of core crystals and are a bit like Stands, but they don't directly fight, they pass energy to their Drivers in battle who is using the weapon they were born with. Blades never age, never get sick or injured, never lose strength, and are devotedly loyal to their drivers. They really are perfect waifu material.

do you work in a call center or something?

I'm working on strength but i sorta believe charisma is set in stone sometimes. I'd have to ditch town where no one knows me if i had to really buff my charisma if you get what i mean

I've been NEET for 90% of the last 9 years so I hear you.
I just kind of got used to it. And on the rare occasions I do get a hold of money its really nice.

Oh god that sounds terrible. Hopefully its fixed before the next time you gotta work

it's on pc, of course it will eventually.

it's from the Trails series
it's the same game i had on PS4, but the multiplayer on PS4 was dead pretty much from day 1
Just the same though, you can count on it

Probably some kind of randomly generated ring from a WRPG with crazy abilities so I can fly and teleport and shit.

You sure it'll be that easy?

Plus you get a cool sword. Win/win

Charisma is just a skill like any other. Mostly confidence mixed with a lot of lying really.

Do you want me to fuck your ass or something?

Yes, I've said this multiple times in the past.

By lunchtime, the issue was already fixed, thankfully. I arrived at noon, and the issue wasn't fixed until 5pm.

dota2 silver edge. or better something that gives me super healthy so im not such a broken mess.

We have a verbal agreement. I can sue you if you default on this

You only get to pick one power, which is it?
How goes user

You are making me never want to get a job again fam

they did it with Shinovi Versus and Estival Versus, I'm sure it'll happen.

I don't like lying so i doubt i'll every be truly charismatic. If i know i'm bullshitting i can't really go through with trying shit like that. Even trying to act slick or cool i end up stuffing myself because I see myself doing it in my head and think it looks retarded

Anyone who doesn't say the complete Triforce or some other omnipotent wish-granting item is a scrub. You can do whatever you want with it, whether it's becoming the ultimate sorcerer, gaining a cute waifu, altering history, or just having your ideal videogame made.

Yeah, well, I don't always come to these threads all the time. Don't get bitchy at me cause I don't memorize every little detail about every avatarfag's life.

Oh I thought it was the first senran game on pc.

naw fam, the only senran games that haven't come to pc are the DS/3DS ones.

How goes user

Theres nothing wrong with lying if you are getting something out of it fam

As the genie granting this wish, I wouldn't allow these responses. How goes user

You've ducked out of getting more screenshots for me before monica

Wouldn't that be 3 items though

I already tried my main reverse image searches and they were coming up with fuck all (as were my main image sites too). Eventually stumbled my way into some moonrune vidya news site and got what I was looking for by digging through news articles for the game.

Damn shame no one thought it worth bring this west. Game had one of my favorite composers and the characters designs are cute.

Is GLaDOS considered an item?

The potion of gender change.

Kind of a personal issue, but recently I've been having the feeling of needing to take a shit every few minutes. It feels painful at times, yet I haven't actually taken a shit since thursday. Anyone know how to fix something like this?

I'm just tired mate.

can't agree. I feel guilt for any lie I tell even if it's just something minor to get people to get off my back

If she counts, then why not just 2B, cause she'd be way fucking better tbh.

ah still nice to have another game of your waifu on pc.

That does look cute. Whats the game?

I'll allow it.
How goes user

Eat actual foods.

Take some dietary fiber

bad. how are you

whats that mp4 from? looks comfy

Uhh, you sure you're not just constipated?

increase fiber in your diet

Coffee and a cigarette.
Might be gal bladder issue or something though, go to the doctor.

Why bad?
I'm great, house to myself and buying beer later today

Isn't she a PC?

I am under the impression that both count as cybernetic organisms like an android or something.

I heard anal sex is good for clearing constipation. As i'm sure you're a completely straight user, I recommend something phallic that isn't a mans penis or a dildo, to fix the issue.

why would you that

it is indeed

Well, I wasn't gonna suggest this, but I guess it could be worth a try but if you do it then you're gay forever tbh

As in "player character".
But I suppose if you count NPCs as items you could count PCs as well.

I don't like it when people bullshit me so i shouldn't bullshit others. reminds me though

No official English name as it wasn't released here, but it approximates to Nora (Noora?) and the Time Studio (the moonrunes for "Time Studio" apparently can also be directly read as "Tick Workshop"). Seriously, Atlus likes (or at least liked) taking risks on stuff, bring over some really hit or miss stuff, and yet this one gets deemed not worth the effort?

we can help you out over at >>>/cuckchan/

:^)

At least try to be good. Too many fags wanna be edgy, it's why society nowadays is fucked with libfags.

Not really, it's just a reverse poop. And it's a medical emergency. It'd be like claiming getting a colonoscopy makes you gay. He just needs to make sure it's not a mans penis, and he's not doing it for enjoyment.

Everything that anyone does should always be for my benefit

So what hobbies did you say then? Or did you just run for the door?
Also the easy response like that is just "just typical dude things" she can fill it in her mind with whatever she finds attractive in guys.

Is that an all girl cast I see?

2B is the player character, yes. I'm just saying that if GlaDdos counts as an object, then 2B should as well.

Just tell her what you like. If she's got an issue with it, then she wasn't right for you anyway.

If he's gonna stick something up his ass, he might as well get a hose with some water and so an enema

I do, don't worry. Right now it's too tiring though and I mostly want to be left alone, or maybe not truly alone i just want my immediate peers and roommates to fuck off for awhile because they're exhausting me

i admitted to video games because i wasn't gonna lie, was able to get some jokes in at least

Why hide it though? Just be honest. Gunpla is understandable since he wouldn't know what that is, but video games is just fine. I guarantee you he won't go into a "WHAT ARE YOU A NERD?" fit when it's just you two, maybe he even plays games himself, or has a kid who does if he was older.

Did she end up liking games too?

I guess so, even though she doesn't look the part.

the bartender working that night was a girl, if a dude asked me if i liked games i wouldn't have flinched

claims she hadn't played a game since n64, was more into reading

Just say you watch obscure tv.

super gay

Is 2B a thing though?

I was mostly agreeing with the lawful good shit. I feel people just do chaotic evil just because.

No, there's some guys as well. Official designs are by the guy that does Etrian Odyssey.

t. a nigger

Thats either a good thing or a really bad one. Depends on what she reads

Dunno what that is

The power to have a ring that can do everything I want it to.
I played some Morrowind today. I've spent hours looking for a bunch of orcs because my directions were shit.

didn't get to find out

Had an interesting experience at work today.
>decide like a complete fucking idiot to comment on the doll, saying "nice Goku."

Is 2B a thing though?
She doesn't look the part of an object? I mean, she's technically an object. She's not human, is she? I guess she's an object in the same way that you can say a computer is an object, although I think we'd have to have a deep philosophical conversation about whether or not AI should be considered living creatures that deserve rights.

Sounds autistic, did you cringe?

Yes, I've been replaying ME1 and it's made me think more about the subject.

You cheesy bastard on flipping the image.

im a non functional mess of anxiety

I can understand how plebeians might be upset by it, but its just the way it goes fam

Morrowind can be really frustrating like that.
Might have to order kingdom come today because I'm itching for some first person exploration myself

Fam what are you doing

your boss is autistic user.

Old-school pen-and-paper-style create-a-party dungeon crawling JRPG series that started on the DS. Atlus being involve on both that and Nora to Toki, I suppose they had him on hand. But they also grabbed a great composer who can make some Mein Comf-tier town music.

Fucking fag. I bet you're one of those nerds who play paladins in rpgs. Just embrace chaotic evil and you'll see how fun it is.

That'd work too.

didn't get the chance, conversation got cut short because she went to take an order. They were working after all

Hello darkness my old friend
I've come to talk with you again

Hard to come up with one particular thing but I'm a big fan of >>14348929's answer right now. Does the God Hand count as an item?

Don't you mean she? Don't tell me it's a trap is it?

You should start watching it already. Might keep you from getting fired if one of the bosses likes you because of weebshit

Anxiety over what

Ohhhh right I remember those games now

This is why you need to ask her out on a real date already, like I said 3 weeks ago

Put him in the trash.

Ay fam hows life?
And I'll allow god hand maybe

I actually try to be more neutral good because chaotic evil are fags.

More than one person works at a job user. They're normally teams.

different bartender, the one working tonight is cute too though. I've been thinking about it and i probably shouldn't pursue dates at all since I still go so god damn braindead when trying to hold conversations even on shit like tinder

I do mean she, i'm just tired and typing like a slob

Asking her out randomly would probably be a very bad idea, if he likes that bar as a comfy place, asking her out and being turned down will make it embarrassing to ever go there again, comfy place lost

There's a fan translation effort, but it's on hiatus because the person working on it wants to get more skilled at moon before returning to it. Still, doesn't take an English script to appreciate nice music and cute character designs.

Oh, a fenceshitter. How boring. You gotta pick a side man. And besides, chaotic has all the fun. Gigantic flaming firewhales? Chaotic. World ending destruction and big ass leviathan world eating monster? Chaotic.

Like I said, that shits just a skill. Can't get better if you don't try it. So either grow some balls and start trying with these girls or just get a waifu and go full 2d.

I'm sure girls who work at bars get hit on enough that its not going to be all that awkward after unless hes a sperg about it

I watch tons of non translated nip girls on youtube so I know how to goes

I just looked at him and said "ok then" and got back to work.

I knew someone was gonna notice.

I don't know how the fuck I keep doing but somehow I keep on running into autistic people, either as colleagues or people above me.

I've been meaning to watch DB first, but I'm too lazy and I still don't know if it's better to watch it in JP or English. People get really autistic over watching DB/DBZ in JP for some reason. I didn't grow up with it so it probably doesn't mean much to me.

Maybe someday.

that's a good marie
birds of a feather, etc.

if i'm misinterpreting their friendliness and make a fool out of myself i can't go to a bar i like anymore.

aye exactly, part of these girls jobs is just being friendly and I'm just so socially fucked up that I can't tell what's genuine or not

I love this gif. Makes me remember of the old times.

Not a fence sitter since I prefer good not like a fag who wants to ruin the fun.

I'd wait until you're a lil better at least.

I hate Marie, you had better taste with Rise.

DB in nip, DBZ in english.

Well gotta try something sometime, you'll always find excuses not to do it.

The cheesy localizations were what I grew up with, so I am biased. They have a sort of nostalgic charm to them, but the actual Japanese is probably better if you can understand it.

Been working my ass off to take care of my grandmother since my mom's been working, but she told me last night that she'd rather hire a nurse and have me move out. I thought I was doing a good job, trying to go above and beyond and doing things around the house daily to help alleviate the burden, but apparently I'm a huge nigger and also Satan and my mom blames me for a lot of the problems she's been having at work. Neither of us can get any sleep being woken up at all hours of the night, be she gets shit sleep and has to work, so I'm not doing a good enough job, I guess.

Went to bed early without dinner after making the driest meatloaf I've ever experienced in my life but I got shit for sleep so here I am.
It's reaching but it's gotta be better than having broken hands like I do.

Anyhow, point is that I still managed to get all the character art in high res, despite the series having minimal uploads on boorus and the like, and Fatlus trashing most of their seventh gen and older prerelease sites now (and in some cases just repurposing the URLs to make official sites for shitty modern remakes.

Never saw Dragon Ball myself, nor original DBZ. Been watching Kai with a friend though that saw the originals. Been fun and the (re?)dub voices aren't bad if you ask me, but the pacing, even with the bulk of the filler removed, has been atrocious. If it feels this slow now, I don't want to think about the original release must have felt. Buttlord poked enough fun at that.

Shame there's no good way to gauge that kind of thing compared to physical improvement

no one does but come on that pic is pretty hot

It's probably a bad idea to hit on bartenders. It is a bit like the dog chasing a car metaphor too. I really wouldn't know what the fuck to do if i succeeded

user…

Only because she doesn't have that tacky clothing and she's naked.

I meant no one likes her, sorry man i'm tired as shit.

Do you have the money to move out? How would you go about that?
I'd take getting a job and moving out over taking care of an old lady any day tbh

Check pixiv. Though its more unofficial art.
Also kai is shit and ruins all the fun of DBZ. The filler is when the show is at its best.

Thats when you stick your vagina inside her penis

k

Any reason why I should watch DB in one language and DBZ in another, besides Granny Goku? Honestly from what I've seen Granny Goku isn't as bad as they say tbh.

All I know is that she writes shitty poetry and she's a tsundere. How much more dumb shit does she offer?

You're wrong shepard, good times haven't got here yet.

user, you don't understand. Without chaos, there would be no fun. Every good story needs the chaotic character make it good and get it going.

Granny goku. Also its just more fun and cheesy in english really. DBZ is silly so it just works. Plus faulconer music

>I was talking to Wrex the whole time.
Also, never really played DND but I get it, I'd just prefer to be good alignement no matter what, even if it's chaotic good.

I'd rather not have to make an account to get full/non-mosaiced images. Also heard that it's a bitch to search with before, along with artists leaving to increased limitations on what they can upload. Also doesn't help if the artist makes their page private.

Perhaps, but at the same time there comes a point where you want the plot to just get on with itself.

I know, I'm just ragging on you.

Twizzlers are the single worst candy to eat all at once. Trust me on this.

Does anyone remember that movie Time Bandits? That was some good stuff.
The azure flute so I could talk to god face to face

aight lads, i'm out to play some vidya
have a good night

take this too
hooktube.com/watch?v=3k9L-fKnyeM

This guys is correct, and he has good taste in a fightan women too.

night Yoza.

I hate twizzlers in the first place, why would you do that to yourself

Why do faggots love twizzlers?

MnMs are way worse, it's a nightmare and makes me almost want to spit them back out.

No. Don't have the education to get a job to move out either.
I do it because nobody else is fucking doing it, if I up and left, everyone would be scrambling to put the money together to hire a nurse that wouldn't do anything very different than what I do already: make sure the TV never turns off and put lunch and sometimes dinner together.
Also, she ain't just any old woman. Just because I don't remember when she wasn't senile doesn't mean I don't have a responsibility to take care of my grandma. I just wish literally anyone else actually cared enough to do something instead of letting me take the fall for it.
Did I mention that my mom tried to convince me to get a job, not as a way to instill responsibility or to plain make money, but because she thinks it's a good way to meet people? I didn't realize it until after the fact but I think she meant women when she says people. That was pretty funny but it wasn't actually funny at all.

One xmas I ate a ton of twizzlers and tootsie rolls and was so sick that night.
Also some faulconer music

Hadn't heard of that, whats going on

How goes user

Cya next time fam

Alright, probably going to wake up late tomorrow. I still have loads of work to do tomorrow that I couldn't finish tonight.

Come on fam.
You never knew her before she was senile? Like not even as a little kid?

t. didn't read the preceding post

School work or what

Check my id and you'll see that I did.

M&Ms are shit in general tbh.

because I kinda like twizzlers

From what I've heard from Falconer's soundtrack, this and vid related were the two I liked the most, if only for how well they fit their respective situations. Pikkon's theme is also pretty good.

You should try neverwinter nights 2 then. There are some games with good dnd mechanics in them.

I agree with your mother user, you should get a job to meet a 3dpd.

Something about limitations on how lewd stuff can get, I think. Or maybe ages of the lewds involved. There was some thread here on Holla Forums a while back that devolved into opinions of image aggregate sites, doujin hosts, and hatred towards fakku that brought it up, but I forget the exact specifics. Seems some artists have been moving to some other pixiv-esque hosting with less restraint.

What about NN1?

Crispy M&Ms are good.

They fit the situations more than the original soundtrack does a lot of the time. They use weird flute music and shit in the japanese one.
Also ginyu force is the fucking best shit, so silly and fun

2d loli is getting more and more restricted on boorus and its so fucking annoying. Its terrible if pixiv is going the same way

Absolutely not. Though there is a dnd neverwinter nights porn mod that uses neverwinter nights 1 as its base.

y not?

cause it gives them something to suck on when they're unable to shove a dick in their mouths

Vegeta's theme is best tbh

Fuck. Well, I said that because it's a really weird texture and hard to chew if you put all of them in your mouth at once. It's even worse if they're peanut variety. Might just be the autism though.

It's fine, I just hate twizzlers.

Vegeta is great.
MANLET PRIDE WORLD WIDE

If I could remember for the life of me what the actual thread's original topic was, I could see if it got into the archive. Then you could read it for yourself.

Isn't Vegeta like 5'4"? Because that's round the same height as manlet tears IIRC.

Because it's shit.

Those are their words, don't use them and insult yourself!

Of course I knew her, I just don't remember much from that point in my life. I spent more time in her vicinity than actually interacting with her, if that makes any sense.
She's already seen my daki – I even gave her the response "That's my girlfriend" when she asked what the giant anime girl pillow in my bed was, to her face, in front of witnesses – and she's seen the fig on my desk. I don't know how many times she needs to be told I'm a fucking loser to get it through her head that I'm never having children. She even thinks I'm a loser herself and she's still hung up on this fact. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Any job I take would require no education and would be either devoid of 3DPD, or have bottom-tier 3DPD. Not to condone 3D pigs, but even if I was interested it'd be a fucking shitty idea.

Wolverine is also a manlet.

o-oh

5'3 apparently
I'm taller than vegeta

Well keep looking

Can't insult something I take pride in

Hmmm we need to think of a way to make her give up all hope on you. Has she seen your onaholes yet?

You're just now finding this out? Sayians were always the niggers of DBZ without actually being black. Why else do they have forms specifically for chimpouts?

I still wish I had this one gif of a midget getting out of his car and running away from the police saved. I remember the filename was something like "manly tears evades a ban" or something like that.

Is that why nigs related to Saiyans even though they looked super Aryan?

Probably explains why black people like DBZ so much tbh.

I don't own any.

I'm not that new to DBZ. Certainly explains why nogs like it, beyond just the fighting aspect (dudes getting pissed and going ape). Was more making a joke there.

Let me dig around in my folders, I might have it.

Yeah, but it's yet to explain Naruto. Also, I find it more accurate for Yukari to blush in embarrassing situations.

Why don't you own any?
I'm about to order my 4th one tbh

I thought niggers loved piccolo

Nah they jerk off to the saiyans.

I am poor. A buddy of mine told me they're good for jacking off when you have carpal tunnel but they're too expensive and I never bothered to scrape enough money together to get one.

Actually found it.

I am not digging through each individual thread on the archive for it in the hopes that someone told the system to save it.

das rayciss

tf u been monica

Get a toys heart "Young Proprietress's Hospitality"
They cost like 25$, are durable as shit, and feel great. I use mine literally every day and it still looks brand new.

Always am

Piccolo is around Gohan enough to be his (second) father. Raising a kid isn't something nogs tend to want to associate themselves with.

git outta gaol free card tbh shit wuz in monopoly on da psx dat ish wuz so ca$h

dis tbh n chichi ack lyk ey black woman i eva met tbh otha than da skool'n n shit

I'm off to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Cya next time fam

Piccolo training gohan is one of the best parts of dbz. And is cut entirely from kai, which is why its so shit

Night, dream of nice Yuka-tan stares.

See ya.

(checked)
Around, but rarely ever awake to post in the thread. What's good?

that's a lot of money

(checked)
Hope you have dreams about those digits.

I seem to recall Kai having some, but not making some huge ordeal out of it (IE: not a fucking arc or something). Though, I don't know if it pared it down to the manga's actual length of it, or if it was lengthy in the manga as well and the Kai team decided to just crop it anyhow. That said, I'm still not big on "filler" myself, and if there is a filler-esque episode in a show, I prefer it to still do something to advance the plot/characterization.

i b in jail but i may b goin 2 prison
el chapo here tho, he cool tho

Oh right forgot you ain't getting payed for taking care of your grandma

i wanna see dat 1 filler episode dey cut from da og dubs bout gohan befriendin sum monster n da lil nigga had 2 put it down or it got killed tryna protect gohan or sum shit tbh monica

Kai had like 1 episode about it, if that.

And they cut the one with that robot he fights or something

Godspeed

We barely have enough money to scrape by, let alone even entertain the idea of paying me.

dat myt b wut i'm thinkin of tbh

Yeah. He also fights dinos in one episode IIRC

So when you getting a job then fam

(checked)
When life catches up to me and I have to start. That day's not long off either.

Same here most likely sadly. At least I can save up for nip trip 2 electric boogaloo.
Welp gonna go play games, cya next time fam

That's alright, thread was petering out anyway. Nice catching up with you.

Testing what size the site thinks this embed is.

My own computer says 14.6mb, but the site registers it as 13.9. Still don't get why that happens, but at least it's in postable range.