"Blind" effect make you more accurate because of a bug

How can people love and play this shit? This must be the fifth time I've installed the game only to remove it because of some bullshit bug. Can't enjoy a game while wondering what mechanics are completely fucked up and not immediately noticeable.

Morrowind Code Patch explicitly fixes the blind hit rate bug
Though the game is a typical bethesda product with more bugs than assets.

inb4 git gud posting

i just play king cum deliver
-t. not a shill that got tipped 0.01 into my bank account

Just play it in OpenMW. OpenMW is still unfinished, and yet it is already better quality software than the original engine.

I can't see that this specifically fixes any bugs, just runs the base game on an updated engine.

Then fix your fucking autism.

It's only as problem as so much of the game is overtly broken.

(very nicu Shiza chan)
It's not a bug, when you lost your sight your other senses become more stronger. I'm speaking from experience!
t. Claudd Forward

MCP fixes that bug but you really should look into the optional fixes it provides also (disabled by default since they do change gameplay).

anyone know how to fix this?

just open the iso with archive manager and run the exe through wine. worked for me in debian

I know OpenMW at least fixes the bug where you were able to steal items by jumping into a ceiling and picking up the item with the moment you have while attached to the ceiling.

But it still runs and looks like shit, on top of having a lot of inconsistent behaviour and missing features, I would recommend it but you need to keep things like this in mind.

It's a bug, but it became a feature. You can actually roleplay as a blind swordmaster in Morrowind.

You must be just a super lovely person with nothing better to do than OP about a 20 year old game you don't like going on in your life. What a trully pathetic situation to be in and I feel sorry for you, some day life will be better.. maybe

What, you think they chose to reprogram the ZeniMax engine's bugs into their new engine?

Does anyone know the current state of the tes3mp server?

last serb was hosted by default ur the faggot. it's been around 6 months since the last v server, but we could easily use one of the many desolated server

Morrowind is not a game for everybody, if you don't enjoy then you should uninstall it because you're never going to get any value out of it, mods or not.

Wow what the fuck, games should be for everybody and if they can't then they should be totally destroyed.

Yes, because they're totally going to specifically program old Beth bugs into their, built from ground up, engine for the game.

The patch, by default, only fixes engine bugs and quirks, but it can also change a bunch of other things, which you may have selected when applying it.

Ladies and traps! I represent to you the shit what destroyed fun in 2007!

Anti-Morrowind bait is a cuckchan hallmark.

once more

Never got around to playing Morrowin, is this meme game really worth the praise it gets around here?

Or are all of you just advanced Toddposters

Todd doesn't care about selling Morrowind, anymore. Morrowind's strength is its world and giving the player true freedom, unlike Oblivion and Skyrim, which do all they can to keep the player from fucking things up.

Its a good game.
You start off a weak scrub that can barely kill a rat without getting fucked up and missing every attack. At the end of the game, you will be a literal God capable of flying and unleashing magic attacks that can wipe out whole cities if you so choose.

Its the last good TES game probably the last good Bethesda game as well.

The sad truth is that there's no way to tell whether we're Toddposting or not. You just can't know how many levels of post-irony I'm on, if any.

It's a good game, but it has it's flaws. I keep coming back to it because it does a lot of things well that so many games get wrong.

It's not a meme game, now go play it

I wouldn't go that far, but I might give it a pirate. Never looked before is it everywhere or do I actually have to dig for the links

Be prepared because its the clunkiest fucking shit you will ever, EVER play.

Imperial propaganda.

I'm waiting for the next patch. Can't really do shit like enchanting or alchemy because it doesn't save nor synch

Nigger morrowind is pretty bad with it's magic stance, and missing, but it has nothing on gothic for clunky combat.

coward

contain your asshurt todd

The Hist does some weird shit, lizard tits are the least of that.

You can get around that by switching using the instant hotkeys, and once you hit 50 in any weapon skill you'll be hitting most of the time. In fact if you build right you can start with 45, which is a huge boon to the early game since progression is primarily based on skill and equipment, not level.