40K thread

Let's have a nice clean 40K thread with no shitposting or xenos shall we?
Here's some Men of War with the 40 Mod
It's pretty autistic

Are you looking forward to Battlefleet Ghotic 2?

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000:_Dawn_of_War
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Imperial_Dating_System
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Timeline
1d4chan.org/
dsogaming.com/news/warhammer-40k-mechanicus-is-a-new-turn-based-strategy-game-coming-to-the-pc-in-2018/
mediafire.com/file/278hanhp2vv8ohu/geheimnisnacht 1.2.0.zip
my.mixtape.moe/rtfbrg.zip
my.mixtape.moe/utmoka.7z
store.steampowered.com/app/673880/Warhammer_40000_Mechanicus/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very excited. My only concern is that they don't needlessly fuck-over the multiplayer again. The game was needlessly dead way too early.

Not much you can play on a toaster that's 40k related and isnt DoW mods. Hoping the revamped version of Deathwing goes on PSN soon.

This. there were other issues with the first one, but looks like they will make the second game much better, and if they dont fuck up the online, it will be really amazing. But of course until the game is released, we can only make guess.

There's always xenos. Ya git.

Yes, let's have zombie /tg/ memes direct our discussion; there's nothing quite like having every thread be derailed by hairy manlets and reposts of 'heresy' macros from 2005.

I spotted a filthy xeno

Whatever the fuck happened to inquisitor martyr?

OP, please. You know how it'll end up if you start your thread like that.

The books were so good. How did they mess that one up?

It was a phone game, they got Mark Strong (fucking GeeDub whore) to voice Eisenhorn and the game was pretty much better if you remove the gameplay and just listen to his narration.

Is Total War Warhammer good or shit?

I skipped the first one because the persistent unlock system fucking ruined it.

>All three DoW II games in Play Chaos Rising is the only good one
That's a fucking terrible chart.

Why? There's an Eldar-Imperium Alliance with even Necrons sometimes showing up to give them a hand?

Quit this bullshit, the imperium are eldar are not allied, they are simply not killing each other while the galaxy's asshole exploded into an asscrack.

SO what was worth it about Dawn of War 1? I played the full thing and it felt like StarCraft 2. Every mission was the same - wait in base until you have 4 or more fully done squad while you fend of pathetic attacks and then proceed to waste 40 mins moving through the map with no risk of failure.

Considering the Ynnari are pretty much Girlyman's errand boys now I would call that pretty damn close to an alliance.

The game is just really boring and buggy and they are expecting to bring it out of EA soon. Let the idiots buy it at launch and wait to see if they fix it down the road.

It's decent but CK2's Geheimnisnacht mod is still the definitive Warhammer game as far as I'm concerned. Both are DLC whored to hell so exercise judgement when acquiring either.

Make a better one then fag.

Or you can just ignore the new lore like anyone with half a brain.

It's still a shit game, and what's worse is the fact that 90% of the Ork playerbase disappeared.

I've still got a text file with a list in it from a few threads ago but it's missing some of the more modern games which frankly are mostly shitty mobile ports anyway. I'll go dig it up.

Space Marines have always attracted the worst players.

But noooh, gotta have muh Spehhs Mehrens.

For what fucking purpose.

We are in the timeline where fun-hating chaos daemons are dictating what is morally just and acceptable. There is no hope left for us.

But Chaos daemons love fun! It's those nasty Imperial and those uptight Ultrasissies who want to ban anything fun just because it maybe, maybe might cause an eldritch horror to manifest inside of your asshole.

I also stuck in a few of the more recent ones:

Dawn of War 1
Dawn of War Winter Assault
Dawn of War Dark Crusade
Dawn of War mods
Squad Command
Exterminatus (not many players around though)
Chaos Gate (it's a dick to get running on modern machines, you're best to play it on an XP VM)
Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels
Alien Assault (needs Space Hulk mods because of GW's legal shenanigans)

Dawn of War Soulstorm
Dawn of War 2: Chaos Rising
Dawn of War 2: Retribution
The Last Standalone (unlocks are cancer but it's fun with friends still)
Space Marine
Space Hulk (1993)
Final Liberation
Chapter Master/Interstellar Army Simulator (it'll be a must play if it ever gets finished though)
Space Hulk Ascension
Armageddon

Battlefleet Gothic: Armada (the unlock system kills this game)
Sanctus Reach
Space Hulk (2013)
Rites of War
Dawn of War 2

Firewarriror
Regicide
Space Hulk: Deathwing (unless it's been patched to actually fucking work)
Kill Team
Deathwatch (port of a mobile game ruined by excessive grinding)
Talisman: The Horus Heresy
Inquisitor: Martyr (it might be good eventually but it sure as shit isn't right now)

Dawn of War III
Eisenhorn: Xenos
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Storm of Vengeance
Space Wolf
Carnage
Anything else ported from a mobile game

Dark Omen
Shadow of the Horned Rat
Warsword Conquest (mod for M&B Warband)
Blood Bowl (2009)
Call of Warhammer: Total War (Medieval 2 mod)

Mark of Chaos
Mark of Chaos: Battlemarch
Blood Bowl 2 (consolised but apparently the recent re-release has improved that)
Chaos League pretty much Blood Bowl but GW were retarded and refused to license it, same devs went on to make 2009 Blood Bowl and Blood Bowl 2

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (Return of Reckoning if you want to play it post-shutdown)
Vermintide (fuck the unlock system)
Total Warhammer
Total Warhammer 2
Mordheim
Blood Bowl (1995)
Man O' War Corsair
Battle for Atluma

Warhammer Quest (another mobile port ruined by its business model)
Battlemarch (Xbox 360 version)

This is like Third Age but for Warhammer?

You can boil down all RTS game mission to that. And the only alternative would be warcraft tier - hero units doing moba/survival things.

The mechanics of dow1 were great. You could do tons of stuff with squad attachment and detachment. You had a legitimate reason to keep your squads alive, other than just to do a bit more damage.

Yes but with more slav.

Anyone who compares DoW to SC2 doesn't know enough about the genre to be worth replying to user. Also you can't even build bases in many of DoW1's campaign missions so he's talking out his arse.

Truly the slavs will save gaming.

I for one welcome them.

People forget that slavs have Asian autism, they just temper it with rampant alcoholism instead of ant-people genetics.

How do you even use the 40k mod on Men of War?

Can confirm, got slavs to not be drunks they turned into semi-ant people.

Your faggotry levels are off the charts and your shilling is clearly a sign of failing taste sensors. Suggestion: kill yourself.

They were shit supplemented with even more shit.

You download and install it then install the english patch.

maybe at a steep sale after release

Why are you so triggered user?
Battlefleet Ghotic 2 looks to be at least decent and I don't think shilling a game that you can pirate or buy on G2A for 2 bucks and it's 40K mod counts as shilling.

Post hot steamy Necrons

The first one had major issues both in multiplayer and campaign with Tindalos doing nothing to fix them. It's unlikely they'll really fix these issues for 2 either
they're also going full bore with nu40k

If they nail faction variety and don't kike up the game that will be enough for me honestly.

But it's canon now

Robot Guilemon is making Thunder Warriors 2: Thunder harder and has a mary sue Eldar waifu that will help defeat chaos for him while he replaces the emperor on the golden throne for 5 seconds before girlyman fixes the webway his father tried to make and makes everything better for all time. All hail the toilet seat marines

Matt Ward is an exemplary writer and influenced so many, what a great figurehead for 40K lore.

Gulliman did not make the primaris, they were there since the end of the horus heresy and were deployed by his command, wich is different, and he distrusts both cawl and the eldar.

If they made a starfleet armada clone that would be fine with me. But what I'm generally triggered by is cringe throwing and peddling hype.

Hope is the first step towards disappointment
I think the only game I'm honestly hyped about is Bannerlord and I just know the launch of that game will be terrible and will bring a shitton of cuckchan shitters and bitter niggers out of the woodwork, and I literally only do it because the original was a huge part of my late teenage years in which I wasted thousands of hours playing the free pre release builds the devs would put out.

Never hype anything, just pay attention to it and look at it from afar.
It's one thing to make promises, another one to deliver and execute.

Just let the Nids eat it all. Or at least give us a second Beast. I would murder for a scenario where, instead of being the brutes brought forth to do the dirty work of Chaos or the Eldar, the Orkz turn the ship around and get the other factions to beat up each other until the greenskins can come in and kick ass.

Hells, I would be happy with a story where some uppity Chaos/Eldar/Whatever asshole tries to manipulate the Orkz and it promptly backfires because they are too dumb to be manipulated properly.

Would be cool if you could make your inquisitor and acolytes like DH, then we would see AGP shenanigans.
This pains me deeply.

stop reminding me. thanks

fenimists

Fucking waifufag. I bet your waifu would ruin the game too.

you are very wrong

Good day loyalist scum

We have ways to torture you as well.

Learn to speak the language before you spread heresy, scum.

>not making her wear several layers of T H I C C sweaters and pants and offering her a firm handshake
Is this your first time bullying a demon whore?

This is daemon that can get off on any sensation and you think putting more clothes on it will help.
In case you are unable to grasp that let me say it again:
ANY SENSATION
Not just lust.

Even watching Mark plow through 50lbs of cake? That's fucked up.

It's more specifically an excess of sensations. Monotony and moderation would be hell for them.

Damn it, I said no xenos

Unless youre an imperial guardsman that just got his lines over-stretched by one of their fanatical charges or a fucking heretic, that cant possibly happen.

Daemons aren't xenos

Yeah, but they're shit and I also said no shitposting.

Okay, fine. No demons, no xenos. Only varying degrees of CLANG

i'll take this thread to ask this: If i want to get into 40k where should i start? is there a guide, tips or anything?

Just do what I did: Read shit on the wiki that sounds interesting and play a few of the games

Well that depends, what do you like about 40k?
Because if youre in for space marines then reading about the guard or xenos doing xenos things wont do it.

Disgusting
Better though

Play the first Dawn of War
Here's a guide to run it better on modern systems.
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000:_Dawn_of_War
Read up on this as well and read up on whatever interests you
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Warhammer_40,000

i thought about it but i'd feel nothing about the franchise. Plus i'd have to go back and fourth with articles everytime something is introduced.

i know nothing about it aside scraps from posts. It's a big franchise that still continue to this day, so i want to understand what makes it so special and if it might interest me

thanks, i'll check it out

I recommend you start off with these two things.
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Imperial_Dating_System
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Timeline
You can branch out from there.

Pretty sure those tiddies are filled with AdMech grade lubricant.

waith till emperor hears about this

If it's not machine, it's shit

C'tan did nothing wrong

If not for vodka they'd have won the Cold War.

It's probably leading to an Age of Skubmar: 40k edition to be honest.

I've not actually followed it too closely but didn't he actually order the creation of the Primaris marines before his 10,000 year nap?

1d4chan.org/ I know it half an explicitly halfchan url but this is as close to old /tg/ as you'll get, Lexicanum is a good resource for 'real' fluff too. Also play DoW.

has*

How much can we honestly expect from balance?
No matter how you put it, the more factions there harder it is. There is a good reason blizzard stuck with 3 for Starcraft.
Ofcourse BFG2 doesn't have to into e-sports or tournaments but balance is balance and it will be a bitch to tune.

The Emperor always has a place for those willing to serve.

How is it so difficult to just make Dynasty Warriors: Warhammer/40K? Closest was Space Marine and it wasn't nearly as dense as a Dynasty Warriors game can be.

okay guys what is your opinion about the new lore updates and all the habbenings in the galaxy?
are we going to see any games with primaris marines any time soon?

somebody really loves chaos up there

The new lore is mostly an excuse to push FOTM overpowered tabletop units that eventually get nerfed so the cycle can start again.

I like most of the things because its better than the previus options the universe had, homever, they were done in a lazy way.
The fall of cadia should have had imperial armory levels of autistic detail and the crusade from terra shouldnt have been skipped.
I neither like nor dislike primaris.

Slaanesh, stop being such a libertine trollop and make way for the superior member of the Ruinous Powers.
Check this 9

Might as well just have brought back the Thunder Warriors. Really, this is fucking SIgmarine bullshit all over.

Gee, where did I read that in Warhammer Fantasy

That at least had me chuckle a bit. Now we only need Eldrad to snub Trollzyn in turn.

Disappointing.

but orcs got their own 15 minutes of glory, they were huge threat in the beast series

The only thing wrong with /tg/ is that autist who never shuts up about female space marines. Faggot sounds like anita sardenesian or some other feminist cohort. Other than that, /tg/ is fine.

That was downright garbage

Shit

Cadia fall should be something in depth and was pretty much skimmed with only one novel detailing it.
Division of the Imperium is a great concept and could be used to make something new like a new faction/new characters but they haven't done fuck all with it.
I don't give a shit about Primaris because they're Space Marines, again.
The Smurfs are the fucking main focus again, Xeno sympathizers are all extremely powerful just because.
Bringing back Gorillaman and the restructuring of the Imperium and removal of the Imperial Cult/Ecclesiarchy looks like a move to pussify 40K for even more normalfags and SJWs and removes part of the identity of the faction.

It's fucking mediocre shit and it's doing more harm than good due to how shittily written it is.

This is the kind of thing that will kill their brand. People liked 40k for being no holds barred. Everything was out to kill or fuck over everyone else, and making it for a "wider audience" will just fuck up the appeal.

I would be completely apathetic to this shit if the Imperial Cult wasn't at risk of being completely removed.
But both GeeDubs stating they want to add more "diversity" into the fucking setting and this move coupled with the mediocre as fuck writing and lack of it that's as diverse as Detroit is a big red fucking flag.

That fag is all but confirmed as an SJW, even tried to claim Emps was a genderless otherkin at one point based on (misinterpreted) 20 year old lore and an off-hand reference in a Black Library novel.

The imperial cult isnt being removed, guilliman is even pretending the emperor is a god to not stirr up the beehive.
Stop being such massive retards and buying everything anyone says withouth any source to back it up.

Youre mixing up different people.

I smell me some grox shit eating fuckbois

I refuse to accept this
The only good xenos is a dead xenos

At this point Bobby G knows that the Emperor is a god or on the cusp of becoming one. He's not particularly thrilled with it but not because he's particularly hostile to religion but because he realizes that the Emperor, as a person/entity, is a huge asshole.

get out

That's not how you spell Perturabo.

Tell me, user, what are you smoking?

Xenos are part of 40K, m8.

Didn't the Emperor get rid of a huge part of his soul (the one containing love and empathy) in order to kill Horus?

Isn't that part of him still somewhere out there?

Not sure but I wouldn't be surprised if something like that is fluff.

Fucking stoners put smoking weed in everything.

The Emperor was no doubt an asshole, but when your goal is to simultaneously keep humanity from exterminating itself, a difficult task itself, and keep the vast majority of the rest of the galaxy from murdering it, then you really don't have time to be a nice guy to your son.

Given that the majority of space marines are also described as cold killing machines, I don't see why girlyman would object so much.

Daddy issues are definitly a thing for primarchs, except for horus, who was by the emperor's side since he was a teenager.

>>>/cuckchan/

Then dont post angry marines, since they came out of 4chan too, youre trying way too hard to fit in.

Before it went to complete shit
I literally made this thread you fucking retard, your kind isn't welcome around these paets, go >>>/back/

I havent even been there since 2008, youre trying too hard.

Your passive agressiveness and apathty towards a cuckchan screenscap from this yer isn't fooling anyone.
You're not welcome
>>>/cuckchan/

Its literally the same shit as posting stale things from old /tg/, stop being an hipocrite and trying so hard to fit in.

>>>/cuckshed/

Old settings haven't changed all that much.
Do you get mad in dune threads too ? Deep sea threads ?

This.
If you have CK2 (and who doesn't), Geheimnisnacht is a fucking must play. It's THE Warhammer Fantasy game.

That's the tricky part, it's not advertised anywhere (because CK2 is largely steam workshop incompatible) because it's burried deep into CK2 fucking official forums that you can't even access unless you register an account with paradox and then log a valid CK2 key to access the sub-forum.

We're talking a total conversion for CK2 that is probably bigger than AGoT and unlike TotalWaWa it has everything, from the ogre kindoms to cathay, chaos drawfs the various vampire factions fucking Kislev, etc…

Im not the one sperging out because someone posted a screencap mixing 40k with tenacius D.

Stop derailing with your bullshit

webm related.

Seems like the appropriate place to ask, because i've been unsure for a few years. Is this a sister of battle?

yes. I am just not sure what is that diaper supposed to be

She might be a secret heretic because of that shit, but looks like a Sister of Battle.

No, you are sperging to old memes that are likely to outlive you.

It's a Diaper of Battle.

Hey kid you wanna see some chaotic shit?

Cute

I forgot to change the file name

GAS THE HERETICS AND PURGE THE XENOS

Just post Grimlight

Cute is herecy. Face the music lads. All corruptions of the ideas of the emperor had cute involved in them.

Use them responsibly.

That's true.

I don't know, I've seen some heretical shit.

Remember to always keep the Emperor in your heart.

Everytime

The Emperors light shines brightly for all willing to accept his grace.

It needs more nids.

I could really go for some BL fiction or campaign backgrounds or games or whatever that are chaos vs. xenos, no imperium involved

gets me every time

why does he looks so constipated ?

i mean really, he have the face of someone who just shat himself

Tuska Daemon-Killa?

It technically isn't against canon for it to happen

It could actually happen.

If Big E knew of some way to 'tame' Orks, I woudn't be surprised if he would have. He was alright with using xenos they way the Tau do now.

I could see a radical Ordo Xenos Inquisitor doing it. He'd have to have a planet where all Orks get killed off and know of the spores, not letting them die. Then as Orks are born, he'd need to beat the Yoofs up so he got accepted as their boss, probably painting himself green beforehand. He'd then make a pseudo-warband, but the rules would be heavily Imperium inspired, with Orks not finding out about Gork and Mork but Emperor. Some Ork bands like discipline so I could see it working out. They'd just consider being Orky "Imperial", and being Unorky "hear-easy".

There are problems such as the Orks growing bigger and getting him dethroned, or if he just gets randomly attacked and dies. He'd really need Terminator armor, but even that's not going to do much if he grows his Imperial waaaagh and it then chimps out. After he dies, is exiled or accepts a lesser position there's a likelihood the warband would keep on worshipping the Emperor instead of Gork and Mork afterwards, but without him to guide them it'd probably start attacking random stuff anyway. The Radical could avoid most of that by acting relatively fast or fighting a big threat so the Orks don't get bored, like Nids/Chaos somewhere, with him smartly sending the dangerously big ones so they're more likely to die.

Technically it's going on right now on Armageddon cause Chaos showed up.

There was that one bit of lore where an Inquisitor lead a waaaghh to a planet that was about to be attacked by Tyranids and basically let them duke it out for as much as they want. The Orks want a good fight so they keep coming and spawning spores and the Tyranids just keep on consuming dead Ork.
That's probably as much as we're going to get from Imperial Orks.

I think thats Inquisitor Kryptman where he Exterminatus alot of planets to cordon the Nids into said Ork Waagh

Yep, he's on the run from the Imperium too

Except in 8th Edition apparently they kinda let him back into the Imperium since they need an Expert in REMOVING nids also Death Korps are in depression because nids don't want to invade Krieg

That fucker looks like Samurai Goroh.

That's not how Orks work. They instinctively know what is Orky and what isn't.

Well that was better than expected, thought it would have been something lame.

I really like iunquisitor shitface and his ploy to cordon both the nids and the orks of the galaxy into a single fight, i could accept that saving the imperium.
Kek, they probably notice the lack of delicius plant-life and other biomass since krieg is an irradiated shithole.

"Shat himself" doesn't even begin to describe what this man's life is.

Dont forget that hes internally screeching because he realized the imperial truth is a lie and the emperor is actually kind of a god with actual miracles.

I hope you're not referring to Wings Of Liberty. That had quite a lot of varied mission objectives and was quite fun even if the story was objectively shit. In fact I've replayed it 6 times over the last 6 years.
Legacy of the Void and HotS on the other hand…

Well, Blood Ravens and Silver Skulls can be counted as Successfull Traitor Legions Imperium Chapters. Don't know if Roboute would Tolerate them if they found out their history.

lmao enjoy getting kiked by (((GW)))

Oh they are gonna get fucked.

I've just thought of the best Ork game that will never be made.
ORK SCRAPHEAP CHALLENGE!
For fags who don't know, Scrapheap Challenge was a show on Britbongistan /television/ that involved two teams competing to create a machine to accomplish a challenge using looted scrap components in a scrapyard. The creations were often highly inventive and worked more out of sheer willpower rather than logic. It was a damned Orky show. Just imagine a 40k game based on two teams creating their own Battlewagon or Stompy'fing to give each other a right good stomp?

I need this in my life.

What a lost chance

Priceless.

lol

The only good xenos are the ones fighting against chaos scum. Since the Emperor already proved that he makes poor choices when it comes to Chaos. Eldar and Necrons are perfectly fine when they are helping to eliminate chaos scum and nids.

What about tau?

They are 100% shit

100% very shit

Blue ninja turtles with hooves and vaginas on their foreheads.

I'm going to assume that the second pic is a Tau based on what you posted and my rebuke is that if you have to resdesign a species to not look like blue donkey ass with forehead vaginas in order to draw boobs on it in order to raise dicks you made a shitty looking race.

And from what I read of the lore and their introduction to the series they're a basic OC author's pet race who act like elves so fuuuuuuck them.

If a race is made for the sole purpose of shitting on humans and looking down on other races that shit's only good for a healthy dose of exterminatus with flamethrower on the side.

And the Eldar already exist. Tau are just Eldar with prissy airs in personality, they do the same horrible shit everyone else does and think they're doing everyone a favor.

Thats a krootox, a vassal species ofthe tau that are great in melee.

They are more 56% shit

Tau deserve only exterminatus.

Objectively worst faction

Their punishment must be more severe.

The issue with the Tau is that while they also are fighting for order they are too much like the imperium during the great crusade and they don't take the threats of chaos and nids seriously enough.

Why is Inquisitor Martyr a bad game?

Also, new 40K game base on the Mechanicum, turn based and about colonizing a planet
dsogaming.com/news/warhammer-40k-mechanicus-is-a-new-turn-based-strategy-game-coming-to-the-pc-in-2018/

Tau are about to right good spanking as they are caught between the Nids and Necrons.

Be careful what you wish for
They really are throwing shit on the wall and seeing what sticks

You're a vorefag who wants to die of bloodloss and meatloss slowly.

My nigger

Kroot are disgusting.

Gorillaman is likable in fluff not written by that faggot

I approve.

Vulkan is pure neurotypical

isnt vulkan a nigger tho?

Technically yes, since his skin is like that because nocturnes has such high solar radiation he turned coal black forever.
also
Hes one of the best primarchs together with dorn and jaghatai, you assmuncher.

I didnt talk shit about him I just asked if he was a nigger.
Well that makes him a blackface then

Niggers are brown, Vulkan is like obsidian

Depends on the kind of nigger though, some are pitch black, they have different peoples in africa too.

Yeah but at the end of the day melanin is still brown and not black

He's also got glowing red eyes and Caucasian facial features.

No nose and forehead vaginas, also Space Communists. 0/10 not even worth the ammunition it would take to purge them.

I want it to be good. And I want my spaceshipfu
During the first games Beta Eldar vs Eldar was grandiose.
Considering what happened later on I fear that some rules won't be translatable to real time leading to balance going down the drain and/or nerfs killing a faction.

Good God I'm pretty glad I jumped ship after the 5th Edition.

so kinda like a Gorkamorka game?

It sounds like an interesting concept but I won't count on it ending up as a decent game.

Typical.

Geheimnisnacht 1.2 for CK2 version 2.8.1.1
mediafire.com/file/278hanhp2vv8ohu/geheimnisnacht 1.2.0.zip

Unofficial Hotfix Collection
my.mixtape.moe/rtfbrg.zip

Region Removal Sub-Mods for Performance
my.mixtape.moe/utmoka.7z

After replaying Battlefleet Gothic Armada, they really fucked over the Campaign making it a massive chore to play through due to their multiplayer balance fuckups. You are basically locked into only a few ship choices now and abilities that were pretty much essential for completeing some missions like taunt have been removed from the game.

trailer isgoodbut
my expectations are in the negative

You're still gay so it doesn't really matter what you do, does it?

How new are you nigger?>cde

Seconding the question, why is Inquisitor Martyr bad? I watched gameplay and it seemed like a typical ARPG to me, but the loot is distributed differently. Or was, since I heard that was changed.

Did you, or any of the Holla Forums, actually try to play the Eisenhorn game? It's fucking horrible. But it could be fixed by a simple mod. A mod that makes combat lethal: Miss a blade swipe, ded. Fail to dodge a bullet, ded - and obviously trim the enemies down to 10% in quantity. 1-5 enemies is enough in an encounter. Now they spill them in like orkz in every single fight - way to make them feel like fodder, completely missing the point of playing an inquisitor, the all powerful secret police for the Emperor.

Playing an inquisitor in 40k, should be like playing Overlord/MaxPayne/Batman Detective Game/Sherlock Fucking Xenoseeker Torquemada.

I honestly forgot it existed. Then again it was a mobile game.

Me too, but found it in my HD and gave it a good play through. The story is pretty fucking good and the atmosphere is insanely good at some parts. But it is all covered in stupid as fuck combat sections and contextual button pressing shit.

Remove most of the combat and filler and it would be a fine story driven 40k title. But it was made in the arkhamcombat+contextual button "puzzle" era, so we got a shit game.

Still better than any of the nu-shit.

Didn't it have Mark Strong in it as well?

Dump your Black Templar memes. All of them. They deserve recognition!

That's the boy from that series "If The Emperor Had A Podcast"? The one with Sigismund Helbrecht was fucking hilarious.

Aren't they getting phased out, like slaanesh?

They seem to have had less attention recently so maybe, it's more likely GW will start to ignore them than kill them off though.

He's gonna need to get cyber augmentation already, so why doesn't Dorn recruit him into the Imperial Fists and make him achieve his dream.

Their version of Dorn amuses me more than I think it should.

GW sort of forgets most Chapters exist. For example when was the last time we heard something about the White Scars?

True. Its not enought that GW have a massive boner for the spess mahines, that it hurts the setting/game. No, GW almost only care for a bunch of chapters, forgetting about other big ones ( not talking about some small snowflake obscure chapter, not). Even being the face of the franchise, other factions were important lore and sale wise. But know its always spess marines, chaos spess marines, and imperial guard in some ocasions. Nothing more.

Well GW have this mentality they are a model maker, not a game maker.

None of that is happening, black templars were the main space marine chapter present in the gathering storm books and also followed guilliman to terra.

They heard there was a Crusade and got their as fast as they could.

Indeed, the chapter master even had a blaze of glory killing a gigantic demon.

That's gay. If any chapter would have started and had a chance of winning a civil war against rowboats faggotry it would have been the Black Templars. I really don't see them just accepting Primaris marines like that.

The Iron Hands are the most forgotten Legion/Chapter.

Primaris werent a thing by that point, they appeared with the indomitus crusade, wich happened after guilliman got to terra.

I don't think most Chapters would take too kindly to being replaced by the Primark Marines.

(checked)
For the space marines themselves, they have the possibility of becoming Primaris which is a complete upgrade (so far) over "regular" gene seed. It makes sense given the absolute state of the Imperium that they'd want to gain any sort of edge they can even though GW introduced >muh tol spess mehreens the worst way they could have

Tau were a mistake. No money is worth the influx of weeaboo faggots into the hobby. Not that GW cares.

Nice titties!

For all the BT lovers out there

anyone got the soyboy tau edit of this picture?

I thought they got a good chunk of lore recently?

Tau are excellent targets

loli Crusade when?

>>>/cuckchan/

In 41k

The Loli crusade happens in 41k*

kill yourself newfag soyboy. It was posted in the previous wh40k thread

There color scheme is cool as fuck, too bad giants waifu mechs are so obvious otaku bait, they could have used the Evangelion`s EVAs effect of absorbing ones consciences and pull off a ghost in the machine thing with the same weeb appeal, yet maintaining the grimdark.

I want to know more about this picture.
is there a story behind this? It's fucking fascinating.

Details?

Look up the Iron Warriros and in particular Honsou.

That's how babby CSM is formed.

chaos, not even once

When are we going to get Dunkork or a Penitent Engine based imperial mecha?

Iron Warriors wanted to make new space marines, decided to let Honsou work on it, turns out he's a sick fuck and the end result was something that would make both Nurgle and Slannesh mildly queasy.

When we get a Commissar Yarrick sidescroller beatemup

How did Battlefleet Gothic Armada get so fucked?

Multiplayer "balance" patches affected the singleplayer.

See

Noise marines are pretty cool though

Here's more proof of Loli crusades

Really? That's good I suppose personally I've been ignoring all the new lore, who would have thought advancing the fucking story would be worse than permanent 40k stasis?

Alright, that's pretty good.

That's just a bioshock reference….

Which original DLCs are compatible with this mod?

That's not proofs!

Also, how do I fix the game crashing at "Processing flags" part?

It's from the fan fiction in my mind

All are compatible.
Useful on the other hand…

Do you have the right version?
Worst case scenario is a full reinstall.

write it

I just downloaded the latest CK build from IGG, the 2.8.1.1. version plus the mod and hotfix from the thread.

Say please

Are you that paternal user that goes around trying to teach anons good manners?

I'm surprised nobody is talking about this : store.steampowered.com/app/673880/Warhammer_40000_Mechanicus/

Turn based tactics and developed for PC, not mobile or console shit.

Im holding any hope until it releases and its atleast ok.

Make me

There's nothing much to say until it releases. Small devs pick up the 40k license and a lot of them don't do a great job, so it's better to just wait and see.

He probably would if the boy ever appears in the main series.

The only men allowed in their convents are cadets of the scholla progenia, so future arbites, stormtroopers and comissars, think about that for a moment.

Do you think there's ugly sororitas?

I still don't understand why GW went from "NOBODY TOUCH OUR IP EVER" to "yolo just do whatev maaaan", going from few and niche (but mostly good!) games to endless mobile trash.

Anyone play Betrayal at Calth yet?
Where's that fall on the list?

Just imagine the headpats

Well of course, most of them are extremely muscular and filled with battlescars and augmentations, everyone just prefers to think they are cute, pure maidens amongst all the grimmdark.

I can only imagine plenty of boys getting hit with rulers because there must be no noise at the chappel except for prayers.

They changed CEO after the whole endtimes and are trying new things to see what sticks, i rather they keep handling the ip, since it increases the chances of good vidya.

The power ruler is an excellent tool for keeping boys in line and unable to sit.

Nothing that can't be corrected with surgery.

C'mon, post image.

What if Soritas are Shotas that have undergone surgery?

No

I wanna fuck that bird.

I want to sodomize that ork

As soon as he heard one of his comrades scream “SQUAD BROKEN!", Eduardo the Space Marine knew that he was doomed. He charged forth in a panic, firing his plasma gun wildly into the air. Somehow the orks had surrounded them! Eduardo’s teammates ran shrieking into the depths of the abandoned tanker, the grunting lustful orks in swift pursuit. Soon Eduardo was alone.

The brawny Space Marine collapsed against a wall, panting raggedly. His plasma gun had nearly overheated, and his com units were malfunctioning. No use even if they worked. By now, his whole squad was surely dead.

Lost in his thoughts, Eduardo did not hear the ork creeping up on him. Stunned by a blow to the head, Eduardo was thrown violently to the floor. The ork grunted in amusement, bending down and straddling his body. Dazed, Eduardo turned his head to look up at his enemy. The ork fellow was huge, well muscled and even attractive for his species. Right now the ork’s vibrant green skin was flushing dark in arousal. Eduardo whimpered as he realized what was about to happen.

Summoning up his powers as a Blood Angel, Eduardo bellowed in the Black Rage and began to flail about under the ork. The ork simply grunting, riding the panicked Space Marine like a rodeo bull. Already weakened, Eduardo simply did not have the strength to dislodge the much heavier ork.

All that thrashing around served to arouse the ork further. His name was Gurk, and the friction as the puny Marine flopped around between his muscular thighs was giving him quite a respectable hard-on. Gurk had meant to save the Marine for his own squad, but he couldn’t wait any longer. Whipping out his own plasma gun, Gurk seared off the back of the Marine’s armor, leaving his shining buttocks bare to the ork’s lustful gaze.

Eduardo moaned in fear, his virgin asscheeks clapping firmly together to deny the ork entrance. Gurk simply laughed, ripping off his crude orkish loincloth to reveal a thick green meat pole, nearly 12 inches long. The ork stuck one calloused finger down his throat, bringing up a thick vomit slurry which spattered down into the crack of Eduardo’s ass. Smearing the foul vomit around with one brutish paw, Gurk prepared the Space Marine’s tender anus for playtime.

Much to Gurk’s frustration, his cock was simply too large to fit inside Eduardo’s tight man cunt. He grunted furiously, screaming “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" in his deep orkish voice as he battered his fuckmeat against Eduardo’s tightly sealed pleasure ring. Suddenly the Space Marine’s portal gave way, and the swollen head of Gurk’s cock popped through into the forbidden halls of his anus. Gurk’s pleased snort was drowned out by Eduardo’s scream of agony.

The ork began to pump away in earnest, his bulging muscular hips and thighs slamming brutally against Eduardo’s ass. His heavy, furry balls slapped against the human’s ass merrily, creating a calypso that pleased Gurk mightily. Blood, a thin smear of feces, and Gurk’s own oily yellow pre-cum lubricated Eduardo’s asshole until it was as hot and slippery as Gurk’s own mother’s cunt.

Poor Eduardo was swiftly going into shock from the pain. His mind growing dim, he screamed “SQUAD BROKEN! SQUAD BROKEN!" over and over as the ork thrust brutally into his bruised insides. The ork’s massive cock had caused a large degree of internal damage, and Eduardo was close to passing out from blood loss and fear. If his squad didn’t find him soon, Eduardo knew that he would soon die. His poor plasma gun discharged into the floor one final time, overheating from a mix of pleasure and agonizing pain.

The Space Marine had been a good fuck for Gurk, but he needed something special to truly finish. Gurk’s heavy balls drew up close to his body, and he felt himself tensing, about to cum. As Gurk’s thick semen roiled up out of his cock and into Eduardo’s battered body, the ork slammed his powerful hands shut around the Marine’s neck. With a vicious jerk up and back, the ork crushed the Marine’s windpipe and vertebrae, swiftly ending his life. Eduardo’s anus clamped shut around Gurk’s cock, the painful tightness almost causing the ork to pass out.

Gurk roared out as he climaxed in the dead Marine, his beautiful green cock pumping load after load of thick ork jizzum into Eduardo’s lower intestine. The ork pulled out as Eduardo’s anus slowly relaxed, releasing Gurk’s cock with a wet sucking sound. Gurk used the sleeve of the Marine’s uniform to wipe the thick scum of blood, shit and cum from his swiftly withering ork meat. With a satisfied grunt, Gurk walked slowly away from the Marine.

Eduardo’s corpse lay cooling on the floor of the tanker, the charred remnants of his uniform stained dark with the foul fluids of both the ork and himself.

Squad broken.

Fuck off ND.

Crimson fists are not for lewding ok?
They are for blaze of glory and ork killing.

Crimson fists enjoy a good fisting.

Because GeeDubs are fucking retards who whore out their IP to anyone who can pay.