Elona thread

Welcome to Elona, a Japanese sandbox roguelike that let's you marry your pet fighter jet.

wikiwiki.jp/elonaplus/?FrontPage
vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/elona/images/0/09/4.png/revision/latest?cb=20180105024541
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:25014
Download Elona+ then Custom, put the custom files into the Elona+ directory and start the game from ElonaC.exe

Something to start the thread off:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC0iAe-PJR8MiRcpifYx8Y_g
ylvania.org/en/elin
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Noa
ylvania.org/jp/
ylvania.org/jp/devlog/post/16/-1-7
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Controls
axfc.net/u/3878610.zip
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Gods
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_league_boots
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Wishing
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Trainer
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Special_action_(Elona+)
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:27625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who's this game creator again?
Do they have a account we can find, like Twitter or Pixiv?

They go by the name of Noa, i used to think it was a girl but im not actually sure.
I only know that this is their youtube channel youtube.com/channel/UC0iAe-PJR8MiRcpifYx8Y_g

Little girl, of course.
Black angel.
No, Lulwy has the best one.

It has credits in main menu.

She also has an official site where she posts shit about the Elona sequel/spinoff she's working on.
ylvania.org/en/elin

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Noa
Wiki says he's a dude, though who knows how accurate the wiki is

I think people are getting confused with noa and ano…

How long does it take to get into this game?

En version doesn't have updates after 2016 apparently.
Anything new on ylvania.org/jp/ ?

Jap site has a playable build of the new game, apparently. It's barebones, but it's something.
ylvania.org/jp/devlog/post/16/-1-7

You've intrigued me, is it a an actual fighter jet or a anime girl calling herself a fighter jet?

It's not all that hard to learn, even easier if you're already used to roguelike controls.
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Controls
Use this page to get used to which keys do what and hop in. If you want video tutorials check out the embed

An actual jet that shoots guns and throws grenades. Although if you want it to be an anime girl you can download your own sprite and shape change it

Depends. If this is not your first roguelike then you just need to relearn some key shortcuts and how spell works, along with some basic survival skills like not forgetting to eat and that some food rots if you keep it in your inventory for too long. Mostly change your mentality of "dead and start over" from other roguelikes and understand this is open ended, where game is not balanced around permadeath so it penalizes you for dying instead, and that you need a stable income to buy food and pay taxes when you are high level enough for taxes to apply

It's an actual fighter jet.
Unless you change its sprite into jet anime girl.
It will take a while to get it though.

An actual jet.

You can befriend, ride and marry any npc in the game. Little girls, horses, dinosaurs, mechas, sentient bikes, little sister, dragons, eldritch horrors, robots. And the game is very easy to customize if you spend a few minutes reading so you can quickly and easily change their sprites and conversation lines and turn then into other characters like Madokas

Installing

That actually sounds really neat, I've seen these threads all the time but I never bothered to check them out.

You will die a lot on your first time but thats normal. There are no penalties for dying nor taxes until you reach level 6 so feel free to die in as many dumb ways as you can until then.
Everyone just lets their starter pet/ally/waifu tank hits anyway. Dont worry about your pets dying too much, you can bring them back to life at the local bar for very cheap, the only penalty for them dying is that their relationship with your goes down and it takes a while early on to raise it. Not an issue if you are not in a hurry to marry them, just a set back.

I like seeing the meme I made on the second pic still being posted.
Every time I feel a bit bad about messing up in mspaint and not drawing the line over the very bottom of the map, though.

Nobody ever goes to Larna so its accurate

Hory shit, meditation and healing are both limited by their governing stats and cannot be higher than it. Did anyone else know this?

I didn't. Is this the case for every skill? I've never had a skill higher than its governing attribute

No, appears to be a special case for the two regen skills. There's code for those but not for other skills.

These controls are really awkward so far, I feel like I'm playing a PC game from the 80's.
I also just got killed by some metal looking blob in my own house, so that's a great start.

The easiest way is to use the numpad for movement, pressing 5 for waiting/skipping a turn and 0 to pick up stuff. * for aiming if you are using ranged weapons. 7 and 9 also scrolls through different menus when you have one open so that you already have all of that on one hand in a layout that makes sense

I already read the controls so I know how to move, I'm just saying it feels awkward.
I accidentally attacked somebody when I meant to talk to them and they turned me into pieces of meat, I'm getting some DF vibes so far.

welcome to roguelikes mah boi

They were already hostile, you can tell because it's hard to accidently attack someone. Unless you used ranged weapons.

I played a lot of classic 80's and 90's ones like NetHack, I had the same issue there but usually the controls are something I can overcome in a few days.

Ooh, look what I found.

Talking about astral light pens, what's the best way to raise gwen's relationship level? I want to make a copy of her before completing the main quest because there is no other way to get her once you have.

So that didn't work…

Everytime I get out of character creation and finish the lore dump, my game crashes with a line of unintelligible text. Does anyone know how to get past it?

What did you do to it? Did you just unzip it or have you tried putting custom on it?
Any other information? It's not really much to go on. What was the text?

It should actually be possible to use the statue if you destroy the wall tile they are on. Not that usefull though…

I unzipped it and put custom in it, my file looks like this

What's the elona custom zip called? If iirc the latest version was put into the thread on the wiki rather than the usual upload, should be fixed by now but check what the versions are.
Any chance to get a screenshot/textdump of the error message?

looks like moon to me, try settign the locale to japanese and see if it makes any more sense (it'l be in jap ofc but you can just translate it).
You made sure the version numbers for custom and elo+ match (they should both be 1.75.something if you are using the latest version)? Just to make sure, you are launching it from ElonaC right?
You havn't done anything else to it?

what vile jewish sorcery have I come across

Also try just lanching it from elona+'s exe (if necessary unzip it again for a fresh install). That way we can tell if it's a problem with plus or custom.

It's called ursury

My Elona+ file itself is 1.71

Its possible some files with jp filenames got extracted with garbled text. Using 7zip or changing the locale for extracting should fix that.

And your elona custom?

Run compatibility settings and set it on Windows 7.

That worked, thanks for the help.

Where do you get version 1.75 from?

axfc.net/u/3878610.zip

So far this is the highest level creature I killed, with a bit of assistance of my pets.

I hope you have healing…
How much damage is it doing to you?

Quite alot of damage if I don't have any cure available. The more I'm bleeding, the more damage blood stream does, and on top of that, thanks to Brave, the lower my HP, the more damage I do.

How come it's not in the OP wiki?

I fucked up the link, that was my bad

For the token of friendship receipe does the material box have to be full? Or empty?

Pretty sure it can be empty

As far as I know none of the recipes requiring containers need them to be full.

Thanks, gonna need to gather a bunch now and increase my crafting skills…
Jeweler is pretty simple but the others might take a while, any ideas how to speed level them?

I've been playing the game for awhile now and it seems like preaching is a good way to make money, but I keep getting assholes throwing rocks at me.

How many tokens does it take to get someone to soulmate level?

If you're still playing: Preaching and Performing essentially share the same mechanic, while preaching is based on will and faith performing is based on charm and performer. If the skills arn't high enough (the skill has to be ~higher than the audience members level) they will throw rocks at you and interrupt you.

Is there a way to counter god regular enemies?

Because they are the only ones that seem to kick my ass.

I would tell you to get a living weapon and level it up to do extra damage to gods but it's a pain in the ass to level up

It's actually a pain in the ass just to find living weapons in general.

the Japanese think Jews are wizards because they both have big noses and robes.

Anyone have that monster girl graphics set?

Woah there, I haven't even started re-rolling yet

Here's one, but I expect there are newer/more complete ones around.

So how do you use this? Drop the image somewhere?

replace character.bmp with it in the /graphics folder
make sure to make it a .bmp

But I gotta crop the images myself one by one or I just copy/paste it into /graphics with .bmp extension?

I would actually paste it over your current one since it's too small for elona+ 1.75.

You may want to be careful replacing NPC sprites, that sheet could be outdated. It's not a huge problem if you're willing to open up an image editor and fix it to match the current version, but if you don't feel like going through the trouble it may not be worth it

you don't have to crop shit, just save it as character.bmp

There is a file in your graphics folder called "character.bmp". You need to replace this file with the current file although, as previously mentioned, you should open your current one, paste the new one int it and align it since that sheet is a little outdated and therefore missing the bottom couple of rows (which will cause some of the enemies and other characters to turn invisible, probably… might actually crash your game if you encouter one I don't know).

Also when you export the bmp afterward do not write colorspace information and export with 24 colours.

I'm creating a gunner character and I'm not sure what combat roll to keep. There's 10d2+2 which seems superior (12-22) or 2d8+3 +6 perception. Am I stuck with those? What's better?

It depends on your starting equipment and does not affect the game in any even short term or permanant way so take the one with the highest average damage (which is x/2 + xy/2 + damage mod, where x and y are number and sides of dice).

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was gear or not. Does age and height affect nothing?

Affects nothing to anyones knowledge. You can actually change them later with certain items (or a wish if you want to waste one).

Here's a slightly newer version of the monster girls. Two versions, in fact. Still .02 versions out of date but should be fine.

Its good policy to ALWAYS compare the old and new ones, in case new monsters with new spriters were added and you dont wanna overwrite those with a white square.

Just mined more than half a floor of a forest dungeon to find one golden acorn… and it sells for 7k, good use of time.

Send help.

probably

Also just checked seven league boots take 2/3rds the time dal-i-thalion take to travel the world map.

dal-i-thalion ## = 100 travel speed

seven league boots #####+ = 500 travel speed

Not only in travel speed, but there are even miracle quality seven league boots can trump dal-i-thalio almost entirely.

I don't know if any newer players are playing but I figured out something way later than I needed and that is "So and So's [X] quest" .. I thought I would have to do something special, but any [X] works, so most of these quests can be solved very easily if you just pick up the (commonly used) materials as you see them.

When my loli got a wish from a well.. it took me 20 mins to figure out to wish for but I went for 7league boots because everyone said it was the thing to do on the wiki.

I know, I was just curious as to the actual differece.
Wearing two rings with the garoks hammer upgrade and a pair of seven league boots allows you to travel from port kapul to vernis in 11 hours and 45 mins.
I can't actually work out the formula for this, the rings have +400 each so the total for that should be 1300.

how do I make my character not a fedora

20 squares north of the embassy is a "church" to pick the god you want.

Isn't this game based in a Christian nation?

Struggling through the tutorial currently. Have the bow equipped as well as the arrows yet it keeps telling me I need to equip a ranged weapon when I press fire.

You can fuck little boys so I suppose you could pretend to be a Christcuck.

Did you equip it on the "shoot" slot?

That was it. Kept equipping it to arm, didn't see the shoot one. Thanks for that.

hmm, if you equip shotguns to melee does it shoot if you run into mobs.. gotta test that

There's some melee weapons/shields you can even equip as throwing weapons.

No, you just whack them with it.

Holy FUCK this thing seems dumb.

You still have to be strategic on when to spam it, because it does drain quite a bit of your SP.

If you run out of SP and get into "very tired" with a bunch of high level monsters around, you are fucked.

Also violent garden can be a pretty effective crowd control if you level up gardening and learning, which you will alot.

My first ever godly item. I like it.

absolutely great find.
You'll need a material kit to give it a superior function though.

Just need an oan and the clusterfuck is complete.

look em up on the wiki to see which resistance to stack against em? I brute force dogpile em with 10 overlevelled pets for god heart farming

Fucking hell nice, and not even one downside

A couple of times I run into a vendor on the road with a decent or good item upgrade.
>wonderful jacket of power

and my second godly item..

You can use scrolls of name if those really bother you you anti-gay voldemort i can't even

Hilarious.

How do I equip my followers with items?

interact with 'i', press enter when highlighting inventory, give them items and they'll equip.

God damn nigga great find, some great stats on that

Well they can't all be winners

Eat

Wait til you get a room full of nether hounds or suicide yeeks, there's fun.

Dude FUCK the yeeks' nest quest

I take it the chat server went down again, how long until another one comes up?

Also, some enemies can use it too, and it can be just as devastating. Thankfully they're too stupid to abuse it.

Found a regular lightsabre, so I decided to turn them into artifacts.

Who knows, really. The guys on the wiki blog haven't said anything since october.

Either pick poison damage and nothing of it, or follow earlier thread advice and put it all into godslayer.

nothing but it*

I just got myself a Large bike, I've been riding around in style ever since. It increases my speed to 121.

I think the wiki says that it dosn't actually matter what the magnitude of the "massive damage against x" is, it will always deal an extra 50%.
If it's already at +15 it might just be a good idea to increase enchant level since there is no way to completely negate phys damage.

how do I store items goddamn it

Items you drop in your house will never disappear, so that's a good place to start.

Just place the items on the ground in your house.

… The starting cave counts as your house as well.

So I can't put items in containers, I just drop them on the ground?
It's been a long time since I played a game where you had to do that.

there are only three furniture items that I know of that have a storage function: a potion rack, bookshelf and the fridge. apart from those everything else has to be placed on the ground. You can't use multiple of them either since they open the same inventory, they also only work in your home.

They change by month, so you can reliably get the ones you want by leveling it at the correct time.

Didn't mean to spoiler that.

I gotta be honest, I'm fucking hating this hunger mechanic. It really doesn't feel like it needs to be there.

It's good that it is though, it's a sandbox game and there are more mechanics attached to it. Like cooking, eating (which give attribute bonuses), farming, dungeon diving preperation or carrying around cargo which makes ambushes more likely. It would feel wrong if it wasn't there.

It makes the start of the game hard, but after you get well enough off it becomes far less of an issue.

Was wondering why SW was doing so little damage.

Gas me, I'll post my character in a sec and anons can bully me if my build is bad

Don't worry about these.
They are stupidly rare.

:^)

They increased the drop rate and decreased the usefullness recently, which I think kinda misses the point of them.

Can you still get after killing Zeome?

Yes, you need to kill {Whom dwell in the vanity} in Vernis for it.
Good luck. Try to avoid Let's Ragnarok!.

Other than starting etherwind, doesn't it just summon monsters around level 50 or so?

But won't he dissepear once I enter act 2?

Oh yeah I just remembered this, it worked fine. Thanks. Miracles never ever

It 'brings an end'. Absolute, end

Yes, it does.

When I look at wiki, I start to think he does.
Also is replaced with .
I sometimes question Elona+ devs development decisions.
Unless it's explained in story somehow.

Well in the story it might make sense so I think this is the least questionable design descision elona+ has had yet. That's not setting the bar particularly high though.
When specifically does Act 2 begin? I've never completed the main quest line before but I know that I should be capable of killing Zeome now.

After you finish Lesimas and there is 3 years time skip.
So buying ranch and setting some pet in it before that is recommended.

That reminds me, I never finished Act I. I had too much fun being crazy maniac majority of time.

I have been playing for years, have a few farms, ranchs and stores, so many allies and still enough charisma to get a few extra ones for gene engineering. Never went back in lesimas after the second visit.

Trying to program my pet to only use her melee attacks and not her racial abilities, any tips? Pic related only results in the pet getting stunned in place.

i think you setting you pet to suicide on that setup

What is it supposed to do once it's hp drops below 10%?
What if it's more than one space away, making it unable to melee?
Did you tell it to preserve target? Because you shouldn't in this case. The action should be set to "and", with the next line reading "target distance = 1 attack(melee)" with preserve entity as target set to "on". Then tell it to leg it if it's o low health (10% is way to low though, try something around 40%).

Correction: the thing about running away should be at the top wince the conditions are evaluated in order.

If I were going to make a bell ai:
Self HP < 40% Move(Away)
Target Distance > 2 Attack(Ranged) "Preserve entity as target: On"
Self HP > 80% and
Target Distance = 1 Attack(Melee)
Target Distance

My pet is acting suicidal and it's really annoying me, she keeps running off and getting herself killed.

I noticed a flaw in it actually. For enemies like gunfish it would get stuck in an endless cycle of shooting, getting damaged and running away so setting it up to melee by default would be better.
So something like:

Self HP < 40% Move(Away)
Self HP < 80% and
Target Distance > 2 Attack(Ranged) (Preserve target)
Self HP < 80% Move(Away)
Target Distance = 1 Attack(Melee) (Preserve target)
Target Distance != 1 Move(Forward)

What's a good build for a new player?
I'm currently level 7 with about six hours put in, but my character is shit and I'm planning to make a new one.

I didn't realize it worked that way. That said, I followed your instructions but it's still getting jammed. Do I need to tell her to move towards enemies too?

All I've ever played have been Fairy Claymores but that's probably not a good idea.
A good class to pick is the predator since it increases your criticals. Depending on what kind of character you want to make you should go for one with high starting hp and good speed (so no golem). You can change classes and their class feats later with a buisness card.

I'm not amazing at making custom AI myself so take what I have to say as mild suggestions on how it might work, that said I think it will need to be told to do something if its distance is greater than one and its HP is greater than 40%.

Play as a tourist snail until you hate the game enough to pick something else.

Put an always true condition at the end that makes it move forward and see what happens.

heaving one of the firebreath perks at the start helps early on

Believe me, I'm already starting to hate it.
There are glimpses of fun but it's such a frustrating game to play. All my friends tell me it gets great past the beginning, but I'm sick of being killed by random hunger demons out in the middle of nowhere.
I want to give the game one last shot with a new character, after that I'm willing to give it up.

I mean a much more general sense, like what skills are useful. I'm still not sure what everything does and what I should focus on.

If we're talking early game perks, assassin strings is amazing. It never misses and does high damage without any investment.

Not sure how to do that. I tried pic related now and all she does is run up to an enemy and dance around it.

Don't forget the public performers!

Make a Yurles Warrior on Overdose difficulty and play for about 3-4 hours. That will help you decide if you actually like the base game. After that I'd switch to any build you want to try on regular difficulty while keeping in mind that it will be a slog, but this is a game meant to be at least 50 hours long to get anyway, and more than that if you're playing a weaker class/race set up.

Remove second line

I wouldn't advise this, people generally get bored quicker when they play with cheats or easy mode.

I only suggest it because it sounds like he doesn't like roguelikes anyway.

To be more specific: the second line executes whenever the first line dosn't so it never gets to the third or fourth lines. It also overlaps in functionallity with the fourth line and shares it's condition with the first which has to execute before it making it utterly redundant.

He never will if you make him not like it. It'd be like telling someone to play a "hard" game (lets take souls, yes I know it's a meme, as an example) and when they fail using a program to freeze their HP. Without needing to think past the challenges, as you need to do with hunger in elona for instance, the game becomes boring.

They should probably stop these from turning up before finishing the main quest, muh immersion.
Also blood stream is new shining wave.

I don't know if I'd say it's quite like that, although I understand your point. What I said was still legitimate gameplay, however, which I think could be at least a test measure of if he could actually get into it. It's not like I'm telling him to use wizard mode, and again I didn't suggest it for long term, either. Just as a way for him to see if he actually enjoys what's there or not.

Fair point. To learn the basic mechanics it's probably fine, it just has the danger of not wanting to lose all the stuff or the character you have obtained by that time which might make him less inclined to abandon the save. All in all I'm not an expert on this (nor any actually) subject so if he enjoys playing on overdoes then that's his "problem" anyway. Not like elona is a game that you should play in a particular way anyway.

Thanks user. I wonder what kind of fag made the second one though, he covered up some of the girls.

What's that UI?

A modification of various other UIs and UI elements (and elements that were never meant for UIs). In other words it dosn't exist anwhere. It's mainly "elonaplus1.63 - 1.67 Beautify V1.00" which was posted in some thread on the wiki. Ill try to find the link in a minute but you'll have to modify it to fit elo+ 1.75.

I've just been told that it isn't actually beutify mainly… just partially.

Thanks, that worked out well. Now my next challenge is to get her to use her special ability on spellcasters exclusively somehow.

I played this game for 2 years off and on only getting to level 3 or 4 before giving up. I made about 10 guys doing this. About 3 threads ago, (and 2 years later) I just decided that I was going to force myself to get to level 10 just once. About the time I hit level 8 though I was fully in love with Elona and haven't played anything else in 50 hours of game time. Just hit level 30, and it's literally the best game ever as you can focus on whatever you want, the most sand-box sand-box ever.
You just need to get to that point where you're making more than you are losing by dying like a bitch in puppy cave, which means grinding and getting slapped about until you can at least farm that 1 dungeon and start to do more stuff

I just went through every image on the entire wiki looking for the ones posted in the thread that had the beutify texture pack in it but couldn't find them.
On a different completely unrelated note there is some retarded whit in there, why do people do this? It shouldnt be posted anywhere let alone a wiki (see pic, spoilered for crimes against humanity).

So you've shown your true colors I see, user.

read the post m88

I know this goes against all reason but I think the added clothes looks pretty good.

I was just shitposting. I'm going to go play video games now

The ring bangles on the asura look pretty good, but I disapprove of the cloth.

What do you guys think of pic related? Leaning towards sound damage, but what does the breath skill option do exactly?

I just couldn't let it slide this one time, I mean jesus…
Sorry for offtopic, back to elona

Wait until september and add magic damage instead.

I wouldn't take any "add" skill as an option ever because eventually you will have all skills. (that you want)

Probably invokes breath attack. Personally, looking at the wiki, it seems that invokes never scale inchance but only in power so I wouldn't bother with them. If it's something else though, like enhances breath attack, it might be worth looking into. the strength buff might be nice but the added enchant levels would be better for damage. Eye of Mind caps in usefulness at 900. So I would advise sound damage or enchant bonus (only if it is already at +15 and is acid/fire proof, and ignore this if there are other sources to damage weapon enchant).

Speaking of feats, what are some of the other good ones? The ones I pick don't seem to affect the game much.

We talked about this in the last thread nobody seemed to really know. About the value of hardening or enchant.

Armor +1 means +1pv and dv
Weapon +1 means +1 dam (no hit?)

Bless seems to add +2 value.

God of Luck, Expert Quartermaster, Exorcist (mandatory), Gentle Face (also mandatory), and anything else that give you more special actions, like Knowledge of Magical Plants.

picking up unique skills is a good idea, knockout is basically required to work with gene engineer later.
hypnotism is a sleep attack that is nearly unresistable.

Pick all the ones giving you special skills, then the ones giving speed, DV and PV and lastly the ones giving attributes (except the on protecting you from cursing words, never pick it as there are pieces of equipment with those attributes and it's beneficial to curse stuff sometimes). Getting all feats takes level 490 and like a million dead fairies (50 secret experiences).

It's actually higher than that for armor, each value adds +2 +2. Not sure about Weapons.

:^)

Just checked weapons get (+1, +1) and armors get [+2, +2]. At least the hit raised by +1%, I assume that hit bonus is added directly and not halved or something but the others should be accurate.

So starting off with a warrior class, would the best be Gentle Face, Knockout and Quartermaster?

Gentle face no, one rank in quartermaster is fine but two is a waste. Take strings assasin.

Knockout is useful for gaining pets that arn't bells.

Gentle Face is helpful for boss monsters that like to fucking run away when their HP gets too low, since they're almost always faster than you.

Pick exorcist you double nignog so you avoid cursed items during sleep

Morbid curiosity will get the better of me.

It isn't hostile

Fear wears off and it's a waste of a starting feat though. Strings assasin and leveling stealth give you shadow step and dancing wire, which: teleport to and attack an enemy; and draw an enemy and bind them respectively.

if you don't know
interact (i) your loli ->
change appearance
look for custom sprite set to 1
adjust hair and shit as you see fit.

Shape change also works, uses custom static sprites on the sprite sheet (which you should replace using the user/graphics method instead).

I didn't realize that it was the big daddy message.

Hmm..
A few times I've been on a delivery quest (this time it was a book, might have been another time also).. get to the person who I'm supposed to deliver to.. item is gone.. haven't been to a vendor, haven't been reading..ffff

is your inventory full?

nope.

also– recently doing quests
in the port, supposed to drop off something in Vernis as I do an escort to Noyel.. for some reason bombs EVERYWHERE so I can't go into the town. (Only hits the escorted)

In 135 hours of playtime I havn't had a single wish and I'm 48 cards short for an Astral Light Pen. Wat do?

You sure it's not the kind of quest that requires you get the person an item rather than deliver it? Also what did you mean by bombs everywhere.

yeah it was a delivery in another town

the escort quest "bombs" only seem to be going off in Vernis, if I stop there when I'm supposed to bring someone to another city there are invisible mines that only go off when the npc stands on them, they don't go off when I stand in the same spot first. it's pretty gay.

Are you floating? Did a mine dog mine the areaa or something, they might be possible to get as random enemies from wells.

well, hmm I am floating, but my escort is not. the thing is the mines are random (after reload because wtf) and they are all over the town, everywhere.

I'll try to get a screenshot

This sounds more like an enemie keeps agroing vanity, is an ether wind starting every time too?

no either wind, towns people are not effected, just always the escorted dude dies if I stop in vernis.

Does sound like mines, no idea why they would be there though. If you search the area do any mines show up?

Did you have any minedogs, terrorism squirrels, or any other monsters spawn in the town? If so, those deploy mines.

Dorfarm is now level 90.

Here's an update on his stats.

a terrorism squirrel was (i think- summoned by an npc hero with attract monster gear) 2 game years previously..jfc..

Equips? Isn't negotiation useless after 100 for the PC (apart from charm exp)?
You're way ahead of me, I just reached level 40 and have slightly over half your playtime.

Onion get, seems pretty good for crit levelling (is it safe to give to pets?).

Is it even safe from enemies eating out of your backpack (like super hungry seal, I've noticed that unlike the normal seal the palmia pride dosn't protect against it)?

use a scroll of inferior material or change material on it to something not raw.

It's a precious item

Just got Isca, is she any good?
Apart from Sunrise I think i have all the recruitable monster now.

Nevermind, shes terrible and there were alot more of these than I thought there were.

Of course, everybody loves Shena's ass.

Heres me
My potentials are low because I got killed a bit but they are normally good. Am I doing alright?

You got 3 levels on me but overall you stats are way better -(I've got a couple shitty mutations atm)- feels like I was grinding charisma for like 7 days just to get it into range of my other stats.. wonder what progress I can make in 3 levels. I've been grinding my worst skills hardest with plat and training, well, tbh so far it really hasn't mattered I'm doing good enough..

did you guys put all the gathering skills on your pets? If you get them all, you'll get enough materials for at least one or two potions of potential each dungeon run, and they'll passively get the materials murdering other things.

Which God is worth worshiping?

All of them for different reasons. Personally, I just worshipped all of them to get all their special items and am either going to stick with luluwy or yacatect.

That only depends on what exactly you need.
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Gods
You will worship them all, for their gifts/god pets anyway.

I havn't tried most of them for very long but here is my gut feeling for them:
All of them are worth worshipping but I suggest going with Opatos for the Golden Knight and Jure for the Defender pets first. Jure gives you a nice healing special action which can bee really useful early on. If you are in need of usable weapons go and have the items/faith skill to do it Kumiromi and Ehekatle have good weapons as their third reward. Lulwy and Kumiromi have more usefull passive benefits with large speed increase (Lulwy) and Sp recovery (Kumiromi). Kumiromi is also really easy to gain favor for. The Black Angel from lulwy is also a pretty good archer. Itzpalt gives a sorta OK magic based god pet which can use three dart spells in one turn. Yacatect should theoretically be good early game but even then I imagine the platinum gain isn't really worth it, but later is probably good for making a lot of money (especially with her statue, but thats way later). Her coin is good to give to a shopkeeper.

I forgot Mani but there isn't really much to say about him. The android can be female and the shotgun is pretty alwright. The gemstone looks fun though.

all first for the rewards
end with kumiromi for stamina regeneration imo
lulwy also a decent choice but the speed falls off ultra late game from my experience

Mani's Android is very good since it has the armour flag which gives it 75% damage reduction. Probably the best reason to pick him. His special gift isn't bad either since it penalises marksman and tactics and many characters will want one of those.

Just looked at the mechanical binder, would be really nice to have but I'd need 11 blessed flying scrolls to equip it. Tempest collar seems good to but the others are all kinda meh.

Is this Corruptions of Champions now? I don't like transformative items that don't tell you they're transformative.
Is there any way to reverse this?

Just now I'm trying to invest in shops a bit want to do +50, try 2 shops both with 30ish level, one shop wants 70k and the magic shop won't give me the option to invest +50 even with 150k bank. so was I short cash or something else?

eat high quality food and drink blessed milk

tbh, "soup of wonderland" implies some fucked up shit.

You're going to be stuck with cuckants long as you respect and allow dickhoard faggots. Just take it over there to /vg/ and never return.

You need to work on your potentials.

You're short cash.

The only thing worse than you halfniggers is the Wurm general. You don't fit this shoe. Head back to /vg/. Countable cancerous faggots showing up here. Have a big heart bleeding all over you all, for extent matters.

so different shops need different amounts of cash I guess even at the same shop level.

A+ back story.

I spend most of my time trying to preach the good word of Kumiromi to parties with my fairy (♂) while they throw rocks at me.

I've been constantly teleporting everywhere and have no idea why

Something you're wearing is enchanted with teleportation and is probably fucking cursed. You haven't been equipping random shit you find on the ground with getting it examined first, have you?

I once got a pet with such an item equiped (by default) at level 1 was funny for awhile because I had no idea wtf was going on.

Ah you were right, rather than that one of the items I bought from a merchant had it on and I didn't notice. I equipped a ring of silence for now.

You wear some cursed equipment.
Go to wizard in Vernis to identify it and then to healer to uncurse it and after that take it off and sell that garbage if teleportation wasn't removed.

Only or gods would stone you for that.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this.

I just traded a npc hero 4 gold bars for his living machine gun.

Got a wish from a fountain, what should I wish for?

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Seven_league_boots

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Wishing

Ragnarok

I just made an interesting discovery. I have 2 living weapons ready to be leveled up. They have completely different options. So… it's not just a certain month.. maybe it just re-rolls each month.

How much of a benefit is there to investing beyond shop rank 150? I have 1.7 million gold and no idea what to do with it.

Nothing much. It stops matter at rank 100 or so.
With exception for black market shops, but at that point they are probably kind of useless to you.

The best thing to wish for are gods that you are worshiping, instead of having to wait for November to summon them.

Seven League Boots can be eventually found if you invest quite a bit in blackmarket/blacksmith shops enough, which you will, so it's a waste of a wish.

Especially if you're trying to get all the goodies the gods give.

Goddamn nigger you level up fast. Weren't you only like level 60 or some shit a few threads ago?

Do material kits work on precious items?

I gene engineered her onto my Black Angel, gave some nice stat gains and leveled her up some

Pretty much what everyone else said: worship all the gods to get their gifts and end with either worshipping Lulwy or Kumiromi. One thing I would say is that if you're not interested in firearms then I would completely skip Mani. His pet is garbage and I've never found a use for his second prize. I'm a gunner so the Winchester Premium is excellent since I like using ranged in place of melee but everything else Mani offers is pretty useless to anybody not interested in guns. I know the wiki says Elona+ has made the android a little less shitty but I've never seen anybody in these threads suggest actually using it.

I think that the only way to change materials of precious items is trought a material kit

I was wondering because I knew they worked on everything up to at least non-unique godly items, I didn't know if precious items could even have their material changed. Do precious items still receive material-dependent benefits?

That's because I've been killing monsters that were higher than my level with blood stream. I probably would've been 100 by now if I didn't waste my time wearing that stupid god thorn.

I've mainly been using blood stream to deal with caster enemies I don't wanna deal with, I'll have to see if I can get through some higher-level dungeons using it. The bleeding seems easy to deal with since I have a good amount of health and I can easily make cure wound potions to stop the bleeding. Have you tried using to induce hemorrhage and deal a shitload of damage? How has that worked out?

Thats what I don't remember right now, I think precious items do get the benefits from different materials

The harakiri is an excellent way to train healing as well as power up blood stream and activate Brave, but if you don't have Barrier, it's an easy death sentence for you.

I don't really use it too much, because I still do a shit ton of damage regardless, only for like bosses that have a ridiculous amount of HP that not even a regular blood stream can chip at.

You can make her look however she wants. I married my jet a thread or two ago, so if OP is referencing that: th-thanks, we're doing well. Thank you to the anons who encouraged me to go through with it.

She had a little too much to drink on our honeymoon and ran a bunch of crooked strafing runs over a knot of outlaws and aggro'd everything in the vicinity, but after we got rid of them they dropped some nice jewelry for her. She looks absolutely stunning in her set of silver. I recently started up a putit ranch so we have no shortage of luxurious meats and cute things for her to fawn over.

Does anybody have any other up-to-date sprite sheets? All I could find is either hidden behind 7 layers of Japanese or outdated

Does anyone know what "hurts technique" means, and why is it a positive attribute on equipment?

That's a bug, if it's green it improves that skill/stat.

Also having high learning helps speed up exp growth.

Would try to get a material kit for it

So always read shit, and never stop. And read with your pets too.

The one I posted last thread, with a couple of further edits.

Also practice ALL your spells too, it trains your attributes and gives a shit ton of character exp.

Read, take magic classes with the trainer so it levels up your spells and those yield truckloads of exp, cook everything you can find, pick all resource spots, etc, etc.

Waste of PP, just learn all your shit and cast it yourself. The best guild is the mage's guild, even if you don't use magic.

Even if you fail the spells, it still counts towards leveling it and casting.

Come on now

But you ain't training casting, meditation, control magic, and magic capacity (and healing) that way, which are way more important.

If you want to do some hard spell grinding, you gotta cast shit yourself.

Turns out this isn't an enemy only ability.

The Elona C version isn't working for me, but elona+ works fine. They're both matching versions too. Anyone got any tips for unfucking this or should I just play elona+ as is?

How the fuck did you get that?

Try doing this

I think your PC is an ayy lmao.

Did a wizard appear to you in a dream and teach you how to impregnate little girls?

Found it. If you're pregnant you can now poz others.

Okay, I think it's safe to say this this special action of overpowered as fuck.

I did that before starting, still got that result

Okay, it worked when I removed compatibility mode since I'm running win7. Time to see what this is about.

Oh god.
I thought that Violent Garden was stupidly broken.

This game has truly everything.
Minus forge and blacksmith skill.
I wonder when they will finally finish Act III and if they will add final part of Elona's world.

Good luck. Don't worry about dying too much early game to lvl 10. or skill builds for now.

This is one of the few enemies that is immune to blood stream, and is rather annoying to kill.

Are you abusing mana-shield in the place of taking health damage?

Yeah.

For that boss, I had to pull back and recover once because he had so much health.

And on that note…

Of course thanks to silence, I died shortly after.

Has anything changed in Elona in the past year.
Last time I played I got tired and cheated so I could get to endgame then I stopped playing vidya entirely for 9 months. The two might be related I'm not sure.

lol

lol nope

Fuck me, I'm getting my ass kicked and I've run out of money- any tips for surviving early game? I went as the predator class

How early?

For the shop, is it fine if I drop all the items in one place or do I have to arrange them?

Increase your attributes by eating and make any kind of quests that doesn't involve killing shit.
In your case short escort missions and item delivery quests will be simple enough.
Also get some equipment for all your slots.
Just identify it at wizard before wearing it.

Just got into Vernis, I'm level 5 - did take a quest to nig someones pickaxe but I'm having a hard time finding them

(checked)
When you're on a quest like that and need to find someone, guards can generally point you in their direction.

Yeah, I just found that out after I payed 100gp to the adventure guild to get directions

Looks like I reached the max gold you can get on the floor.

Chill, half the game is experimenting and learning how shit works, if you need help you can go to puppy cave and grab all scrolls, books, potions and magic staff, go back to Vernis, identify them and sell it to the shops in the town, the cave auto-generates itself every time you go in and every floor works the same, it has 3 floors iirc, so it's a good place for early game if you're having it rough

And this guy was just waiting for me.

I wonder if that has to do with truncation. That might mean that's the highest level able to be spawned in by an algorithm.

What a garbage amount for the general amount of work put in.

Oh, nice reward. More like this would be nice.

Well that's neat.

Need more sand related named items

Damn I need to get my luck up, can't I ranch rabbits or something?

It dosn't really work. I think the drop rates for ranched monsters are reduced to the point that it makes it useless to breed them just for that. Same with things like the hermit crab.

What did the hermit cribs do?

Of course, somehow I fucked myself and lost the pot of fusion. And of course the game is super fucking stingy with that item.

chance to drop the unknown shell (good early game necklace)
Late game stardust farm

best way to increase luck is the stray cat return quest in act 2

time to grind

Is there any information anywhere that says how heavy a corpse of a creature is?

Reached level 100.

What did you eat to give you the buffs, was it equipment or something easily obtainable?

But that means every single rock was thrown by Gwen.

You can drop them wherever.

Blessed cure body and spirit raise up your stats a bit for like 12 months or until you die.

In the inventory it will say the weight like any other item.

Also here's his equipment so far.

The shield tonfa is really helpful as it doesn't interfere with magic casting.

And yes, I'm wearing the mechanical binder, though I dunno if this effects the power of blood stream, since I've been doing a shit ton of damage even with it on.

I don't know why, but I find it amusing that my current body piece barely beats out the PV value on the binder.

I meant the buffs that increase the exp gain for attribute.

I was more thinking like on the wiki, I'm trying to find the best creature to breed for favor and slave master, the mega mole and talpidae both only just max the sell value and are of the rat race but I need to know how heavy the corpses are.

Either eating special meals at inns, or eating equipment that has "maintains attibute" on it.

Just looked it up, holy shit that seems op (although, how much does it actually increase it by?).

does anyone know what "a stone material" is useful for? it looks like a stone block, also got a NUCLEAR DEAD LION on the same run that I have no idea about

Dead dead lion is lol so randumb and just functions as a nuke, the sotne material is used in a pot for fusion for stonecraft which makes stone furniture of varying quality (can also make a stone golem which can be sold to the slave master for quite a bit).

Kinda forgot that I had quests to do.

This dog was still a bitch to fight, luckily I brought healing potions.

Just got the flash crossbow from a challenge quest… is that supposed to happen?

Blade Strings is OP at the start of the game

I hop blessing items increases their value in the shop.

Another recruitable companion joins us.

The thing is fucking massive, its special actions seem pretty neat too (no idea waht silent ocean does though).

Just got one of these, are they as good as they sound?

It creates a shit ton of water tiles under it.

That seems useful if you have lightning and really pointless otherwise, does it do anything else? Seems to be named strangly for something just making water.

It also silences everything in the area, caster included

But aren't they robots or have I been mistaken this entire time?

That's what your worried about? In this game? That it's a robot he's fucking?

I don't care if he's fucking a robot, I'd fuck a robot, what I'm confused about is that I've only ever seen humans spawn on the escort missions.

I'm curious, where did you read that? It might just be that they're cyborgs or something or everything that is humanoid counts as human for the purpose of the quest.

I think this quest basically spawns anything you can buy as a slave.

Need another hand with this

here I think (near Ancient Castle).

Thanks, that was it. Do you even sleep dude?

so, when you read a spell book of magic arrow it gives you magic dart, and when you read uncurse it gives you? remove hex? it's not a big deal but this kinda shit should be fixed in a game this old.

I should mention that majority of unique characters have high level compared to rest NPCs in town.
If their level is higher than your performer/faith skills you get stoned.

No, these aren't.

Gwen is level 1, unless he was talking about gwen the pitiless in which case it's quite likely that she threw a rock, especially if he killed her at some point.

So I just read a blessed scroll of gain attribute, turns out if you have a skill boosted that you don't have it counts as one you have so it dosn't give it to you. Even worse, it's memorization from a mutation so I can't just remove it.

WILL MY PET STOP GETTING ITSELF KILLED FOR ONE GODDAMN SECOND I KEEP HAVING TO SAVESCUM LIKE A BITCH 'JESUS FUCK

equip it.
engineer it.
dump gold on it.
feed it.
cuddle it.
marry it.
and rez it.

What pet do you have?

my favorite daft punk song

it's obviously not the little girl, she's swole

So it takes 4~5 tokens of friendship to raise status from fellow to soulmate, going to assume they add 20.

never seen a token of friendship or a love potion

My estate rank stopped going up at around 30. Neither picking up any item or dropping any item single stacked anywhere will show a raise or lowering of rank. I've dropped about 20 or more items since that happened preparing to move to my next upgrade, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what's going on. (Max rank should be 10 it definitely never reached that high)

You can make tokens of frienship adn you can buy love potions at ~150 shop level.

i didn't want to throw love potions at Gwen, it's a fake form of "friendship".
Still no wish and therefore still no Astral light pen though, so all in all still bottlenecked. Started drinking from every well too…

This is the worst godly I have ever seen, thanks game (worth a massive 12gp, not even useful for selling).

Whats the fucking point

If you had a weapon's shop it'd be worth a bit.

No, it's literally worth 12gp to sell, that puts its base price at around 240gp.

Ok, at least the bolt isn't worse than useless.

Interestingly enough, the negotiation maximum sell price seems to effect npcs aswell, the souvenir vendor in larna sells all of potions of potential; masterwork so so gift and expensive gift for 1117318gp. Even stranger there seems to be an exception for the scrolls of growth souvenir vendors sell which always, even regardless of blessed or cursed status, sell for 3.5M.

Thats kinda the point of negotiation, to lower prices for which you buy and sell stuff, it also helps if you have a good relation with the shopper, at some point pets were able to add up their own investing skills, dunno of it still happens

Fucking hell

The point was that the fact that you can never sell anything for higher than (250 * negotiation) + 5000 also applies to the shopkeepers. Unfortunatly I don't know of any way to reduce an npcs skill levels as opposed to their attributes, which would be possible with cursed descent potions. Lowering a souvenir vendors negotiation to 0 to make everything cost around 5000 would be an interesting, if expensive, investment.

This is the things buyback price.

Even worthless godly items are valuable as artifact fusion fodder. You have to perform 10 fusions to increase the limit on godly items from 2500 power to 3000 power.

Well I brought it back, I guess I'll end up using it for that.

That has to be the least valuable godly I've ever seen.

When shopkeepers die do they respawn with their shop rank intact?

Yeah.

Any idea on how I can make an npc equip the aurite constrictor?

Is there any way to make non pet npcs eat raw equipment? Because then you could throw cursed alcohol at them and then feed them equipment to abuse negotiation.

If you're talking about a pet, you just put it in their inventory. If you're talking about regular NPCs, it's impossible since it's a precious item.

Pointless anyway, it seems I was wrong and it caps the price of goods for a different reason. Just looked at shoopkeeper and they don't spawn with negotiation trained. Which means that if it is capped based on some stat it's probably charisma, level or shop rank, the first two of which would be really convenient.

So neither throwing cursed descent potions nor investing thousands of levels into the shoopkeep changed the price cap, no idea what causes it. Best guess at the moment is that it has some shop specific cap to stop prices going too over the top and the random seeming number is the result of negotiation being applied to it. This would still make the number something stupid like 2,234,636.

I've looked through the map for ages but I can't find it either.

It's alot easier when the super high level boss is stationary.

Also exp requirement caps at 100000000.

Also is there ANYTHING to slow down hunger? It feels like I'm getting hungrier much quicker now.

I'm on my 1st character, level 16, lost 2 of my best armor pieces, and subsequently lost most of my money. I was grinding money for a museum deed which isn't happening for a good long time now, and, while my gear was nowhere near end level, it's still a bummer. All I've really done so far is get faith up enough to get black cat and fug it, so could it be worth it to just incarnate hero?

Or, if nobody cares about that, does anyone have any custom portraits for evochat? Shota cat related is alright, but there's gotta be something better out there.

A waifu that loves you

dropfile.to/6uRdZ7j For all my shit.
I'm also making a talk file for tsubaki by just copypasting her dialogue so none of my autism mixes in

I can relate, that first wish I got really lucky getting, I got and lost the seven league boots. I only had them long enough to find out how great they were.

Forgot to mention that the character is pretty shit, I couldn't get my gear out of a level 9 dungeon because there was a closet full of lightning hounds, which I guess are level 12 enemies, still 4 levels below me

The door creation spell is a good way to train lockpicking, which can be important because the chests/safes/etc are usually too complex in higher level dungeons.

Starting to get some crazy high level bulletin quests.

The hunting quests are still easy though.

I think it should be rebalanced.
If they could just make 1 $ = 1000 gp +-100gp.
Doing quests would make sense on each level after that.

And the worst thing, these are like the only hunting/panic/challenge jobs available now.

They don't even give you tons of PP for it either.

The only benefit for these high level jobs is that it gives a shit ton of character exp, especially when you go for the panic and challenge jobs.

I think the bigger reward comes from the items you get, which are noticeably higher quality most of the time. I even got a scroll of growth one time.

So you don't have any jobs that don't involve killing shit. That's stupid.
Probably no one thought about writing some other kinds of high fame quests.
Like mini dungeon diving to recover specific item from it, delivering rare collector item that makes multiple ambushes on overworld map, or some mini defense quest as one found in Yowyn.

Oh, I still get those, I haven't really grinded them out nearly as much as the hunting jobs though.

I see.
I just got worried for nothing then.

Can you wish for living weapons? cuz I got another wish and already have seven league boots

The problem with those high level jobs is that it may run the risk of spawning the five head god, which is super tough for me even with the harukari+blood stream tactic.

I don't think so, since they are random artifacts. The best thing to wish for are gods if you have kissed their asses enough to get their final reward. Otherwise, wish for a property deed if you're early in the game or secret experience.

The easiest of the high level challenges/panics are anything that involves snails. And are super easy exp.

fug :DD better give it to my little sister

Hey, are younger sisters and older sisters worth keeping? I found journals for both

You can evolve them into different pets. Honestly any pet is worth keeping if you put the time into them. You can always add more limbs and stuff later, and you can also stuff AP and food into them to make them fast since pets get 10x the benefit from food that you do, so when you eat herbed food together it's really efficient for both you and the pet to eat.

Yeah the five head god is the only regular enemy that seems to laugh at my attempts of cheesing it with harukari+blood stream. Gonna have to train up constitution and will some more.

lol

[meows in death]

Aight so now I gotta level up the little girl you get at the start, an older sister and a younger sister

Got this thing finally.

Okay, now I got two Sunrises…

If they didn't have that annoying ability that silences you, I probably would use them.

Would control magic help with that? Because it seems like a really good pet otherwise

What do you even use that for?

Makes skills/attributes easier to train if they're decreased significantly

Which town can I learn the jeweler skill?

Palmia I'm pretty sure. If not, lumiest.

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Trainer
It's Palmia. Remember to use the wiki, I fucked up by not putting it in the OP

Training magic and casting, it cutting my MP also helps train magic capacity, which I need to train for more will, which in turn means more stronger blood streams.

Also might make control magic safer to train since it'll make me do pitiful magic damage.

At which literacy level you get the reading group?

This is what despair feels like

I feel sorry user, I'm sure you'll find another one, and it'll be better.
>tfw lost 10 potions of corruption because I wouldn't go home and stash them

elona.wikia.com/wiki/Special_action_(Elona+)

I lost my cooling box.
That loss was annoying.
I made new character though. Female Wizard Eulderna. Uses staff and laser gun as weapons.

Someone link the next thread upon making it please

Fuuuuuck you

make sure you get a cat sister too

Every fucking time

oooooooohhhhhh=

make sure you get a cat sister too

cat meat has negative karma. f'japs

This boss was harder than I expected, it's one of those enemies that are immune to blood stream.

In fact, the only way we were able to defeat it was with a lucky crit from a Sunrise.

You know nothing. These fuckers show up in every level 50-60 dungeon and they're harder than level 100 enemies. Together they can deal easilly over 3000 damage the same turn you open a door.

So this is how deep the bond with pets goes huh

I had two Sunrise dragons in the fight, only one survived.

Gave my platina bell the Bow of Vinderre, it deals poison damage. Should keep weapons like that around just for this (or shuriken, those should work too).

These dragons are quite strong, they have ridiculous powerful breath attacks thanks to their super high Constitution. The only annoying thing about them is their silent ocean special action, which silences me too.

And I don't want to seal silent ocean since they use lightning breath.

Do you have elona custom installed? Because you could just give them custom AI to stop them doing it.

Fucking finally. I kinda brought this wish, pretty cheap too.

Can you recruit characters like the dragon from the nest? Asking because in all my years of playing elona I never made it past level 40 or so because I get bored and want to change gamestyle so I never got to fully experience shit like gene engineering that I'm slowly learning to use along with recruiting characters that I usually get from sisters diaries and stuff

Do you ever get a 2nd gauge like the enemies do?

Yes you can recruit them, but since their hostile and unique you have to raise their relationship in really awkward ways and the astral light pen them. What's worse is that boss monsters, like vesda, don't show relationship increases in the log and will never become passive to you.
This is mitigated somewhat by the fact that any unique boss monster you kill will appear in a special area in a later act and will be passive to you so you can raise their relationship there and get them. The only character completely unique to the first act is gwen the innocent as she changes into a different character afterwards.

I should say that unique npcs that die during the main quest, like Karam and Xabi, will also appear in this area.

Omega shift cores increase it to 200%.

Why can't I hold all these Sunrises?

Someone needs to fix their code…
Pretty sure the area is a black hole by now. there is 21 megatons of dragon in those 4 spaces.

And another one…

At least you can practice gene engineering.

They're level 170, I got a long ways to go to be able to use them.

I'm raising this shortbow to be a glorified accessory to a melee character, should I go for magic res or con?

You can't dodge magic so magic res

I've been dumping skill points into gene engineer though. I can only imagine how strong my pets will get if I fused them with Sunrises.

Is there any way to reliably raise spell potentials? If possible I just want to focus on lightning bolt for bosses

Sleep lol

Seriously? Guess I just need to zap everything then. Also sucks how the magic gauge attack only trains magic devices.

Now incarnate a child and blow the fuck out of palmia

I can just do it now, right?

win in under 2 years?

Yes? The only reason it took that long was because it refused to give me an astral light pen.

My last character took until 520/17/10, but my current character from his gene beat Zeome on 518/18/10. You could probably do it in a year on a fresh character if you're dedicated.

is "win" act1?

yes

NOPE

This pillow is quite crazy, it gives you so many positive events, like regeneration, potential, development, etc. However, it doesn't restore your spell potential.

And if you wear the fetter of earth, you will get sleepy much faster.

New thread soon?

it took me forever to get level 33

Got something new for my platinum bell.

How do I get my little girl to cook for me?

do the quest for the gene machine
get your gene engineering up
get a rogue wizard from the slave market
splice in the cooking skill
all good

Where is the trainer in the guild? I want to get to her ASAP and get the fuck out of there.

Nevermind I just read a scroll of gain attribute and got it.

Can someone please explain to me what is happening right here?

Blunt gauge release attack

gauge release attacks are usually multistrike combos

how do you use these attacks with MC?

press 'v' then 'Tab' then select .

yeah I just saw that, thanks though

[a] is special action, [v] is spells and [W] is wide special action.

Wow so hard

Also remember you have different kinds of gauge release depending on the weapon you have equiped, it works the same with spells but I think you only have one gauge release, wouldn't know, I haven't checked

How to control the sleep schedule, it seems if I go to bed around 10pm to get up for free breakfast, I won't be tired again until like 3am the next day.

Nice, fur carpet for 5 ranks.
max house rank, feels good

It's also worth noting that in the super higher level dungeons +500, the loot gets only a LITTLE better.

The notable things you'll encounter are more bottles of water, 50k gold piles, and the occasional scroll of faith and at rare times a scroll of growth.

Also the resource sampling spots are near impossible to search w/o high levels of their respected skills.

Is there a way to remove ranches and such after you place them?

Ah shit my character is a potion addict now and will chug any potions in his inventory.

Just (g)rab them on the world view. But you won't get them back.

Baking new bread, anyone got the mega link? The bloodyshade one is still down.

Just give link to this
elona.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:27625

Yeah I just looked around while I was waiting. Should be good now
NEW THREAD BOYS