Kamiya… just kamiya

kamiya… just kamiya
just when you think he the most humble person in the world you realize how much he sniff his own farts, he doesn't care about his company or sales he only cares about his games made for himself and his own god-ugly mug that only a mother could loved.

It help that he's trying to force bayonetta into everybody's throat recently.

Fuck you, if I made games I would also make something for myself that I would enjoy. Because if you don't enjoy what you are doing then why even bother?

The smash bros. characters aren't the actual characters, they are animated trophies, REEEE

Suck a dick OP, and check my dubs while you're at it.

Reroll

Bayo didn't sell well, but still has a following, and another opportunity to reach more people. And all he's saying is that this version is portable.
And what exactly is wrong with taking pride in making something good?
This thread is gay.

THREAD SALVAGED

何と?

Please get your retarded ass back to reddit

What. When and why would you ever think that? He's a dick.
He's made decent vidya and has every right to feel some pride in what he makes, go eat a bag of dicks.

(checked)
Good thread

(checked)
(checked)
Lemme check those for ya lads.

Is this thread false-flagging as a retard so that people will actually like that faggot? He blocks everyone who doesn't stroke his dick, he's worse than an a cuckchan hotpocket

Yeah OP what an asshole

Congratulations

When's he going to make a DMC spiritual successor as Capcom will never put DMC5 out? Why can't he just make another Dante and not call him Dante?

Then it's settled. This thread is now a Dubs thread. Those sweet Quints made it so.

Impressive, very nice

He already did, it's called Bayonetta

No, that's not the same thing, and you're a cuck.

Well at least it's not forced transgender shit

Kamiya is Kamiya indeed

blocked

checked

I really hope he comes back to direct a sequel to Wonderful 101. Or at least gets a chance to make that game about a girl and her dinosaur, that would also be fine.

Get bent, loser.

Just stopped by to check these

"Kamiya Rider is a cyborg. He uses his modified body to fight evil across Japan."

That texan cuck enabled an autist to kil his own mother theough indifference

If she was a bother in his life, he did nothing wrong.
Old hags aren't sacred, even our own mothers. If they become a bother, abandon or eliminate them.

CHECKED

How about you fuck off to cuckchan yourself and check these dubs on your way out.

*nods respectfuly towards your bait*

I'm amaze how many faggots would defend this fucken bitch, go enjoy bayo 3 and get disappointed.

Sure OP
Now check these dubs

Pathetic, negated twice

Why do you even care, OP?

noice

Ok, then. you enjoy that games he made. games that capcom thought it was shit, In fact why do you care? why do you care for a complete stranger like him, is completely racist to foreigners and abandon his daughter that we never heard about? why do you want him to the point that he nearly destroyed his own company by wasting a lot of development time working on his dream project, scalebound? to the point he never cared about his coworkers. you never cared, and soon enough everyone will forget him just like the flavor of the day. everyone will forget him.

Who Cares

it doesn't count if you have to reroll.

I get the feeling you care more than anyone else on this thread. Did you get blocked recently or something?

You're going to need more than dubs to defeat those quints

do you ever see him tweet? of course you didn't you block from him as well

Wew lad, careful with that edge.

I don't use twitter. Also your grammar is getting worse, don't shitpost while drunk.

Fucking hell, this entire thread is just pure cancer. Kill yourself, OP.

based

So op got triggered at a gook dev smug shitposting on twitter? You one of them soyboys, op?

I was sleeping retard. I agree with this thread is cancer, sage to put this dog down.

So now you're just a regular retard. I preferred you asleep.

Oh just shut up, your social life must be peachy.

He blocks retards. You must be one of them.

Hey Kamiya, mind if I make your games better?

OH NO FUCK HE'S NOT A PURE PROFIT HUNGERING CUNT RING THE PROLE ALARM

Go back to halfchan and stay there.

k

>>Holla Forums

As will Kojimbo, the hack. He never created anything.
And about everything that you cited about Kamiya, if you spend time with people, you will want to (and probably will) do the same.
Workers are shit. You either exploit them or they will exploit you. And sons and daughters are too much demanding to be desirable or cared about.

Do you let an old hag parasite your life until she dies? The joke is on you.
Live for yourself and your partners/friends only. Not for your mother or any other parasite.

This.

so you are okay with a sonichu-lite sperg living off autismbux while his family dies around him, and the first thing he does is fully embrace degeneracy?

If he is a degenerate, it is his problem.
But complaining just because he let his mother die is just faggotry. Women are tools, and nothing more. That includes our mothers.
When they become a bother and stop being useful, get rid of them.

Letting 2 family members die because instead of finding a job、 burning tax money on video games and shit instead of turning a bullshit situation around because lolautism is okay with you then?

Read and pay attention: if his mother was a bother for him, YES.
That is all that matters. Not what caused it all.
When women age, they become useless, and if upon that they become a bother or other problems raise because of them, getting rid of the old hags is the right thing to do.
Your Father, brothers, uncles, male cousins and sons are your family.
The women are just tools. From your mother to any other women in your life.
When they age, let them die without help. It is the right thing to do.