PlanetSide 2: Double XP Weekend

Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers is back for the weekend of February 16th to the 18th for double xp. Come and suffer with us.

Server: Emerald (US East)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers [wwew]

When and if you apply, be certain you mention being from Holla Forums, otherwise your application will be rejected. If you were already are a member you likely still are one unless you left the outfit yourself.

We probably won't stick around for too long but the more people we get on the more fun it is, so the more the merrier.

Let me dust off the memes.

Whoops.

less then an hour in and i remember why i hate playing this. Ive played shitload of fps, free to play or otherwise and ive never seen shooting like the shit people pull off in this.
but no one cheats, they are just that good

I really don't want to get stuck grinding more shit after finishing the shotguns. The 857 rpm LMG seems nice though.

STOP TRYING TO PULL ME BACK IN NACHO!
I GAVE UP AND I DON'T WANNA COME BACK!

This game is in ps4 for free should I pay it?

Anyone remember the battle bard setup? Asking for a friend.

I got this one.

This new warpgate thing is kinda neat

You won't be able to join weww and the amount of players on console is just pathetic. You won't experience any large scale battles.

how do i join weww?

fug
I wish it wasn't such a hassle to install and patch

It's really not worth trying to make a comeback right now. There's a really retarded queue system in place that will leave a shitload of people locked out of any of the continents but Koltyr because of "balancing". And unless you're a good goy you're gonna get caught in that queue.

let it die already

The new LMG is garbage. It's just an LMG with tiny rotating BRRRT barrels on it. If you're gonna BRRRT then use the BRRRT gun since it does more damage and is more accurate.

At this point I'm just waiting on what I think is the battle rifle to be shit out because none of the other ones interest me after how bland the smg turned out.

dumping my battlebard stuff because this feels like the last time any of it can be used.

We playin this again? Been awhile, Holla Forumstards

Does it still run like shit

plays like shit too

been a while

The Watchman is great. The Maw is basically an Anchor. The Promise is basically an EM1. The Watchman is a low TTK murder machine in close quarters and balanced at medium range and shit beyond 25m. It is absolutely not more accurate than the chaingun and doesn't have to deal with spin up time. I will say that the Watchman is only worth getting if you have a solid headshot rate.

and then i got a bunch of random shit that isnt quite micspam or music but is still fun to randomly hear.

i want to hear you annoy some fuckers with this shit tonight.

Yknow if you squint your eyes the second picture in the OP looks likeā€¦

I'll dump some stuff too

absolutely is more accurate than the chaingun*

No, it isn't.

Get in here faggots, we're playing now.

can someone post the updated potato guide please

People still play this?

Can I get a quick rundown on what has changed since the Meltdown update?

They added a few bases out in the middle of nowhere to slow zergs down a little bit, and have added a few lattice lines around Esamir biolabs to stop it from being an endless grind. LMGs hit along with Unstable Warpgates to prevent ghostcapping to win alerts.

MILLER
I
L
L
E
R

tfw killing wwewvians again

What's the source of this? Tried finding it but no luck

We had a decent night but WHERE THE FUCK ARE OUR BATTLEBARDS

Buzzcut's youtube channel. Find it yourself.

there is no justification for this monstrosity. the concept of referring to it as a 'game' causes me violent illness. a game would have some semblance of balance between its factions and their equipment. there would be no significant difference between the factions' ability to win a fight against another given faction. therefore, this is not a game and never will be a game.

every single person who plays TR and NC is a worthless, pitiable child who requires a participation trophy for the weakest of accomplishments. playing TR or NC against VS is tantamount to using a nuclear bomb to kill a single paramecium. playing TR or NC is an admission that one is not capable of competing on a level playing field due to dangerously massive incompetence. the fact that such people are permitted to vote in elections spells doom for the entire human race.

Some of them are stupid enough to use their in game nickname on those forums
See: PhotonIce, though I haven't noticed that guy in game in a while.

go choke on a bag of vanu dicks.

very low quality

Post the ultra potato settings so I can have a whole number for a frame rate.

I have no idea if this is the updated one or not.
ULTIMATE POTATO GUIDE FOR POTATO PLAYERS
This handy guide will show you how to get 30-60 FPS on 8 years old hardware be sure to inquire nacho as to what constitutes as 8 years old hardware
1) Your user.ini should look like this:
[Rendering]
OverallQuality=-1
GraphicsQuality=1

Just necroing the thread to say that I can't believe I missed this.

I had work or was doing /tg/ shit the entire weekend so I missed all of it.

im sure a few people would be down to play if they knew that people are on.

I love that flavor

is there a best config for pro man gamin

Turning on shadows. The game runs like ass, so don't expect too much.

Missed you, wwew. We may never get the glory days back, but it was so fun while it lasted.

Has the Kobalt been nerfed? At least the visuals look like it's throwing bullets all over, not sure if the hit rate's any different though.

travel time for most vehicle weapons feel fucked

ok i'll play

Anyone have the nacho meme comp pic?

Dont support the devs by playing their game, especially since they have said in numerous interviews they despise the playerbase in non subtle ways and only in it for money from whales

At some point from the last time I stopped playing to now, they had nerfed the direct damage of HESH. But not enough to not make it the only viable option. The only reason I even know this is because someone on NC threw a hissyfit about how I'm bad at the game because Daybreak doesn't know how to balance.

this tbh
let the game die already, it was fun until everyone realized it was shit

I still use AP on my lightnings and MBTs. The extra damage and velocity against airniggers and other armor is well worth it. I find you can only really get good AI farms going on a hill removed from the fight or when the sundy is about to be mopped up which I don't find too fun. Nothing compares to blowing some A2G shitter out of the sky.
For Harassers I still use Halberd because nothing really seems to even come close to Halberd, especially after CAI and them restoring the 1-shot on infantry.

Playing now if anyone is board

I may be a board but I'd rather give a shotgun fellatio than play planetside 2 again.

We have confirmed reports of vanu filth using the wwew emblem

come on in, the waters fine

Big question: Has the optimization and net code gotten any better?

inform them about what the emblem spells out
Ill join in fellating the shotgun tbh

Most fun I've had with a vehicle in while. It's so wonderful shredding apart arrogant harassers and vanguards, and killing ANTs and sundies in a very timely manner.

The net code is pretty spectacular all things considered. It will never be fixed since they outsourced that part of the game to the guy who did Second Life's net code. He considers it a miracle that Planetsides netcode operates as well as it does.

I'm still upset they made the Viper worse against infantry.

Will Mark ever be a competent BO?

[ C P U ]

I'd be happy if they fixed

Just fuck my shit up, fam.

It was fun while it lasted, I'll miss the battle bards most of all

Welcome to TR, enjoy your stay.

There is no point in playing this trash fire anymore.
Just let it die already.

I did it for a while in PR before it died. I wish I could've played ps2 with you fags moor.

This game was so good for battlebarding as well. The most redeeming quality for the game was the shitposting potential. still wasn't enough to make it good unfortunately

PR wasn't as good for battlebarding and the mods for servers are uppity faggots about that kind of shit.

The devs should at least attempt to balance this shit. Jesus.

Finally auraxed the SOAS-AE, I'm thinking of just dropping the game completely at this point.

Clearly TR is overpowered if we have 1% of the territory.

Yeah but nothing beat blasting nasheeds in a mosque full of fellow shitskins.

But user VS is so underpowered because the magrider is the worst tank in the game.
This is something a purple faggot actually said to me.

i know it used to be so fun. now it's all harasser bullshit. oh got it down to 1hp but it made it over the hill tough luck kid he's coming back to do it again.

People still playing?