Server Info:
IP: 89.160.237.124
Port: 3724
Rates are 3x/3x
Most of Holla Forums are on JK

Main links and files:
Map generation:
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133610-map-generator-28/&page=1
If map generation freezes or takes too long try running the program from the console and giving Java more memory. Java version 8 64-bit is required.
Buyfags:
g2a.com/wurm-unlimited-steam-key-global-i10000006651002
Serverfiles and client:
drive.google.com/file/d/1YOo4Dkr_ZMjVBaM932EymBUdLuCUjUxf/view?usp=sharing

MODLISTS:
-Server-side Mods:
pastebin.com/xNsUYmq7
-Client-side Mods:
pastebin.com/zamffMAT
-Advanced Modding Stuff:
pastebin.com/XwtwLbvG
-Broken Mods:
pastebin.com/Fss379xw
-Handy Stuff:
pastebin.com/0AXK7mps

Previous threads:
archive.is/hnZjd
archive.is/rTyFr
archive.is/BX84g
archive.is/zW9l564nue6
archive.is/q7DO0

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133518-released-bulk-storage-tranfer-limits/
wurmpedia.com/index.php/Body_strength
gamecoma.ru/forum/threads/kak-nachat-igrat-v-wurm-unlimited-na-nashem-servere.5558/
wurm-unlimited.com/server/3252/
volafile.org/r/gk8raa4w
g2a.com/en-ca/wurm-unlimited-steam-key-global-i10000006651002
disagreement.gg/VvTd3G
forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/87796-money-distribution-improvements/
mega.nz/#!xi4UgCSZ!EpbMjdPo7gi9q097CJPNJ8n7wZ80XmsVDBSFosOaJ10
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When's winter season in-game?

6 months

I will post what I took of the initial pursuit and after.

i have yet to disrupt or attack anyone in nubcity, i was content to leave it to bants. but you niggers can't leave it alone. you cannot stop stealing and attacking other JK.

The JK settlement is basically a bunch of goblins running on herd mentality. Vicious little cunts you would've thought would be better suited in HOTS. You knew this when you left. You either should've left on better terms or gone somewhere further away.

wow that was rude of them

come on now, even us hots are capable of far more than oyveus and his lot

Who are you trying to kid? Has the Alcazhar debacle already left your memory?

More shots of the big cunt

But hey mate don't let that stop you,i've been looking for a reason to sharpen my swords

Will someone kindly inform me of how to play outside of steam?

Kindly read the fucking OP

pirate

more nearby faggotry, none of these logs were taken and they are all ql1. nubcity niggers used the trees to up their weapon skills to 20. nubcity is a cancer on wurm. the deforestation war has already begun.

:P

good wingwinder

I don't see any instructions on setting up the free version… Launching it just starts it via steam.

you need to copy in steamemu, someone needs to post the link to it

It's the second OP image.

Where do you find those files?

Any other game that you have installed that has those files should work.

What did you think would happen? If you're going to hermitfag you need to commit to it. Almost all of the wood expeditions in the past few days have gone to that very same forest. You're parked near what is essentially a supply highway, so of course retards are going to find you.

What's the point?
Nigga like just play singleplayer.

the entire map is only 1.2 miles, it's on the other side of the map, and there are closer forests, but point taken. this is what happens when the map is the size of a few city blocks.

That's a big boy జ్ఞ‌ా

Alth is a single loser amongst a faction of (mostly) winners

ayy lmao

getting lynch =/= banter tbh

Sounds like your shit at banter.

Are you wolf? You literally wouldn't put it down. You were trying to start drama. Fuck off cunt tbh. go jerk it with oyveus. At least he can be funny.

it's more fun to do everything. grinding one thing usually means you depend on others and depending on anyone from Holla Forums is a mistake.

how did the kang thing go? Renault the great?

how was he trying to start drama?

sounds like you need to suck my dick

wurm is like a reality tv show

I-It's not like I wanted to be king anyways b-baka lady!

Oy man, I'm sorry you got fucked with (somewhat) and I'm extra sorry that fags keep training their weapon skill on NOT FUCKING ANIMALS, but even if the map was much bigger, we'd still effectively be where we were, you still would have been near where you were, and you'd still have the same situation happen, only without the excuse of SMALL MAP to help you.

That being said
REPLANT THE FOREST OR AT LEAST TAKE SAPLINGS YOU DUMB NIGGERS

How many trees got shoahed?

dullahan where are you baby?

Are those nigger hands?

Well thanks for the thread bump, I guess

Hey people, the mayor here, im not even gonna bother explaining, my advice is that you ban dragunov, he is a fucking pest, it was fun playing but im tired of this, i'll be back in 6 months.

That kike is still shitting up Wurm games?

JK hermit here, how did doop find the crown of might? i though locate artifact was disbled on this map. at least its not showing up on the spell list when i check it

I left most of those 1qls cos they were shit, you imagining it has anything to do with you is delusional.

OH MY GOD PEOPLE CUT DOWN TREES IN A FOREST IN A VIRTUAL WORLD!!!!!!

We needed wood, there was some there and there's 400 times as much remaining you whiny fag.

Why not do something useful for the group rather than be fractious or give up?

because anons don't see any good you do over the negative that's given to them

Can some autists collect some saplings and replant? What skills do you need for high quality trees?

Why bring that to the party?

there's nothing more beautiful than a desolate wasteland of tree stumps, because you know some big dicked woodcutter got his fuck on and got sick gains and provided a shit load of wood to his village
g-d bless woodcutters

you might try grinding out kindling to up your woodcutting first before leveling a forest with your sword generating 1ql logs, ON A 2K MAP WITH HALF OF IT DESERT YOU NIGGER

well people go looking for it and when someone finds it they show it to others

I used a hatchet lad, trained FS on my own doll thanks and it doesn't matter how I get my gains, that patch is the middle of nowhere. it's (still) a massive forest and we're planting our own trees closer to home anyway.

Calm your anal ache.

i'll make sure to wait until that forest is nice and mature before i go and get my gains there.

i guess i'll have to go in reverse

WEW

>[23:02:59] starts to disband the village of Brolympus.
[>23:02:59] has set Brolympus to disband immediately.

What the hell caused this shit?

newfags flooding in hoping for le ebin 4cuck war

A quick rundown of the history of JK for this rendition of Wurm:
>once resources are collected, people start bitching that Constantinople is too small a location for a town and it was, an unforeseen consequence of the map being a bit too small. mapfag did a good job and all, no blame upon him

I was just about to reinstall the game, too. How long has the serb been up for?

you forgot this important detail

Do stupid shit win stupid prizes, people. Don't wall people in and overreactions like this wont happen. a lot of us dont deserve it but goddamn.

Also nikdragnuv and you disagreement faggots are getting the rope.

Nokloya just confirmed himself as an Asperger baby who couldn't take some bants over a small as wall on his property.
Good riddance I say, retard's efforts went in vain and only managed to piss off 2/3 of the server's population that'd get the deed back sooner or later over a tantrum fit.

Well shit, a-a-at least this is the perfect time to scope out a new area? That's really fucking awful, Jesus Christ

A week? Maybe two? I have no concept of time anymore.

Well, there's a curious bit of maliciousness within the JK population. I don't remember MR being like this on Brohan. It's like living amongst hyenas, all your hear is near constant snickering mixed with occasional screams. I don't know what's behind this.

I'd like to think that if he would've just done more to give the town a proper layout, maybe he wouldn't have been torn a new asshole the way he was.

Oyveus tried to scope out a new place. Didn't really go to well for him.

Why be mayor

This recent bout of mayorfaggotry isn't going to keep us down.

EIN WURM
EIN REICH
EIN FUHRER

Thats better, get a better deed up in a better place, the only thing i care is that nik gets found and bullied into suicide, if you get random people sperging out about innocuous shit and asking for lynchings and other shit its usually that proxyfagging retard that's trying divide and conquer for hots, not even disagreementfags are as much of an autistic shit.

meh, i probably should had seen this shit happening, back in brosmouth walling people houses in was reserved for the most shitty person in the server, and now that guy got his revenge and got me a little taste, its shit, i rather not play anymore.

I said it a lot of times that crimson had also the title, i should had just pretended i "made crimson the mayor" and leave it as that, boy im retarded.

Mayor 1# of 5

Gambate!

I'd figure either people will deed the area again but remove Nokloya, or everyone will pack up and move together. That being said it probably didn't help that Oyveus had a touch of the bergers

Usually as long as you aren't an idiot and don't do anything you can usually be considered a successful mayor. This is mostly because people will do their own thing. You can suggest shit, and you might get people to agree to it, but micromanaging will just get you bullied. Just a bad run of luck, this time.

Thanks for the endorsement, Nok. Shame that your name is going to be toxic forever now and that you wanting something is going to be a great reason to never do it.

Mayor gulasch has been secured.

You are part of the problem.

Jesus, if someone walled my house in I'd chuckle a little bit, then spend a little bit using a maul to bash it down.

literally just happened upon it. Also locate artifact is not disabled. I think Fo priests don't get that spell

[20:06:43] The settlement of Brolympus has just been disbanded by Nokloya.
S

[00:09:49] It is 18:51:32 on day of Sleep in week 3 of the Snake's starfall in the year of 980.
[00:09:49] The settlement of Spurda has just been founded by Annefranks.

SPURDOS, WHAT IS YOUR BROFESHUN :DDD :-D

so whats the best weapon setup on this serb? i heard the weapons got a touch up? any underutilized weapons worth revisiting?

You can throw logs at people.

that's classified
ask in kingdom/village chat

Who cares, go for whatever weapon you find most aesthetic.

i sware to god if i log in and get mauled by a troll and you tell me "sword n board n longbow" im gonna be upset

the trick is to use whatever weapon you use as a normal tool to grind your usage of it when you're not fighting.
eg use a sword to cut down trees or a knife if you carve a lot of wood.

knives are never that good though

If the admin helps you fags out when its clearly ingame issues taht should be resolved ingame, it'd be clear favoritism and admin intervention. Us HOTSfags didnt ask for shit when our mayor fucked us over on Brohan and just took it in our stride.

I swear to god admin, if you help them we'll all quit.

Uh, I was just calling you the sperg that you are, I don't care whether default helps them or not.

really makes me think

It's a valid concern, Default isn't responsible for keeping us safe from ourselves. If HOTS had been smart enough to attack when we were trying to get things figured out we'd have only Nok and ourselves really just Nok to blame.

It was all settled ingame, a few of us tried to contact the admin but he either wasn't online or didn't respond. Don't worry, we know we can beat you faggots without special treatment.

Any tips for a newfag looking to start?

turn back and value your time more appropriately

The wiki is your friend. The wurmpedia one, the other one has a bunch of broken links. You can discover many things just by right clicking things for context menus, but not everything needs to be done with right clicking.

In general, working in a group is more efficient than working alone, but you CAN live alone if that's what you're after. Right clicking the ground and hitting "forage" will find things like cotton, vegetables, coins and rocks or branches. Cotton, as well as anything made from cotton such as clothing, can bandage wounds from combat by double clicking it to 'activate it' then hitting c to open your character screen, the wound screen to see your body and wounds, then right clicking the wound and hitting "first aid". Vegetables can be eaten to regain food, they can also be crushed or have their seeds picked to plant more and get higher quality food as your farming skill rises. Cooking can be used later as well to improve food. If you want to mine, do not click mine on the surface, you want to 'activate' your pick by double clicking it and hitting "tunnel" in the right click menu or the action menu. You can move or lock your HUD in game via right click menus as well. Welcome to wurm.

Your starter tent functions as a spawn point. If you're about to bite the dust, throw it down on the ground so you don't have to hike all the way back when you respawn.
At your starting stats you can only ride cows. To ride them you activate the rope you start with, Lead the cow, once you're Leading the cow you can Ride it. You can use the rope again to Lead another animal once you are Riding the cow.
If an enemy is after you and you're on foot, a quick way to escape is to head into the water. Note that some enemies can swim however. This includes bears, crocodiles, turtles, and anacondas. Crocodiles are fast as a player on foot so avoid them at all costs.
You have a stamina bar so you cannot run from an enemy forever, you'll have to stop eventually but you cannot regain stamina while in combat. Stamina is everything. If you have low stamina, all actions take longer and zero stamina makes almost all attacks against you land as well as giving you no experience for completed actions. If you're swimming and have no stamina you will start to drown. The way to avoid drowning is to stay perfectly still and wait out the drowning damage tick until it goes away and then resume moving until you get hit by drowning damage again. If you're near land but it's too steep to climb up, you can go into the character window, right click your body and activate the Last Gasp ability which will give you enough stamina to enter Climbing Mode to clamber up onto land, possibly saving your life.

As a new player you will spawn with certain newbie buffs that last for 24 hours of gameplay (they don't run out when you log out). The first is a constant aura of light around you so you can see at night and in dark caves. The second is less need to eat and drink. The third is faster and more forgiving healing ticks (medium wounds will heal on their own when for normal players this wouldn't happen). The fourth is a general reduction in aggro radius for all hostile mobs making it easier for your newbie ass to maneuver through the wilderness.

The main Holla Forums faction is Jenn-Kellon and our town is located to the south of JK spawn.
When you get a chance press F2 to open up the Skills menu, browse the metric fuckton of skills and think about what you want to do. You can be pretty much anything.

Wouldn't want to be in the same thread, let alone on the same server with that cancer. Drag them all behind a truck.

(checked)
It was all settled in-game while default was sleeping on the job.
In the end it was all for the better anyways.

We solved it our selves you fag. We had a shekel shoah rebuying the entire claim.

You can only respawn at your tent if you drop it inside your own Kingdom's influence. Dropping it anywhere else does nothing. This is why newfags who drop their tent before guard tower is even built always have their tents used for bandages, it's an unwritten rule that brainlet byproducts are repurposed for the greater good.

The random seals around our town are starting to grow on me. It adds some nice atmosphere when I go down to the harbor to eat.

Too bad there's no law to keep people from murdering each and every last one of them.

avoid JK, they're more cancerous than reddit and re-iterate the same talking points which if you've joined you will soon discover

I used to play wurm an awful lot long, long ago. It's tempting but how autistic is the community for wurm here?

ebin :DDDD

there's alot of decent people, however they're overshadowed by the autism circle jerks

Thanks, maybe I'll give it a go.

This

GIB FLOWER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

AND GIB ME BACK YOUR BRAZIERS THAT I NIGGED FAIR AND SQUARE

Oy vey the state has the right to seize your belongings whenever necessary for the collective good,not the other way around silly goy. *i'm serious,you own nothing you filthy anti semite*

Phoneposting wew

wew i guess its time to return that crwon of might then

Sealkillers don't deserve to be healed.

Oh I'm laughing

Bravo.

they're just looking for valid salads

Guess you could say you were waiting for him

Look I don't expect HOTS to understand that fucking around is all part of the fun of playing together. But when a nigger comes charging at you when you yourself are not attacking him, well… you can expect some backlash. Ask Althazar, if you get aggressive and start mounting an attack don't expect the one being attacked to just let it happen.

He could have just ignored me, not like I was tearing down his forest, I was picking up sprouts and exterminating wolves. But I guess even that is now considered to be "an attack"

you caused this hostility with your wreckless faggotry

wasn't your reckless faggotry and inability to have a laugh what caused you to leave the village in the first place?

i've always been outside of the village, i went north a day after it was founded. i left left the village when nubcity niggers raided my cave

Why does this sound oddly similar to Nok's mentality? also
If you consider harvesting sprouts as "stealing" then there is something wrong with you
If you even knew who I was you wouldn't be saying that. One thing I hate is niggers cutting down trees and not replanting and you wouldn't be one to talk the first time we found your place the forest was beginning to get decimated and I did not see ONE sprout planted.
When I started to fuck around and drive in circles near you and then you proceeded to attack me, you fucked yourself. You could have just built away from the capital like some people did and still kept friendly relations with us. But no you decided to be a nigger about it and are now surprised that we treat you like a nigger.

attacking your cart was in response to the constant attempts at niggery and deforestation over the past couple of days and mostly friendly bants. i doubted anyone would have actually died and nobody did.

the cave was bashed in well before this deed was even planted, when i was still part of nubcity village. and you faggots were deforesting here prior to the cave niggery. i can't keep track of all you nubcity niggers constantly trying to nig shit on my property so you all go on the kos list unless there's some reason to take you off.

you can't expect there's going to be friendly terms when nubcity has been fucking with my shit since the day I left.

High QL Logic there fam
Then it might have been someone else not part of Spurda. We found your area and were actually surprised you built so close a few days ago. You had a tower then and not that plank fence. If you remember at all Althazar first "raid" was near my house and there are signs that someone else has been fucking around your area and we still find signs every once awhile. Dont assume that it's just us and you nearby. We've even had HOTS boats pass by from the North coast to South coast once in awhile.
You were doing a good job of doing it yourself, dont pretend you arent farming for coal either you have 7 piles now and still have yet to see a reforesting effort on your part

You want to direct your fury toward Eirey, me. I have been fucking with your deed for some time now. Did a lot of training my combat up there. Town is 'largely' innocent.

he's a good person tho

i'm the woodcutter
i dont give a fuck about deforestation and i don't care about bashing stumps or replanting shit on a server run that's going to last at the absolute most 4 months because i dont have time for that. I definitely don't care that it's near your property either. Wanna know why your forest got targeted? There's not much in the way of dense woods near our village and what little there is I'm not interested in clearcutting. Thus I travel to nice, fairly close pine and cedar forest (cedar being useful to carpenters and fletchers as well) and get my logs there. Not once in my head did you enter the equation and frankly I'm still not even really too sure what the village's beef is with you.

Village needs wood, and I need gains, and I'm going to destroy a forest to get them. You wanna lay claim to those woods? Then deed them, faggot. Otherwise stop pretending you own two fucking forests because you have a guard tower in the clearing next to them. In the meantime enjoy all the free logs laying around for whatever use you might have for them.

that is debatable at best

he went out of his way for me

the beef is that he said alot of things afew people didn't like so now the autist circle jerk think it's ok to fuck with him because only their fun matters so fuck you if you get in their way

if it wasn't right on top of MR spawn I would have.

Better hope the molemen of mol rehan don't find you

distance isn't stopping anyone from anything on a 2k map.

default needs to come in and finish the shit he starts
GIB FLOWERS YOU LAZY CUNT

What a special kind of autism you have there.

Hey faggots when you make arrow heads and fishing hooks use the lowest quality iron. Need to improve the arrows after, same with fishing rod.

>Unexpected crash while playing The error was:

Someone gib the link pls..

try clearing java cache, that retarded language is always the first to blame

thanks it gets me any math job i want 300k/year starting

INFIDEL MEAT FULL HOUSE PIZZA WOO WOO
WOO WOO
WOO WOO

me on the right

when are we killing dragons? asking for a friend

Did you fags move from contantinople to sparta at the end?

We never made it to Constantinople. Scouts reported that the land was shit, so Spurda is the home we ended up claiming.

You had one job.

I know.

Its not too late.

It was pretty small, about 10-20 tiles wide. We could have moved farther inland. Also there were about 1000 nigger bears and their friends.

Who was the fool, who the wise man,
who the beggar or the Emperor?
Whether rich or poor, all are equal in death.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT DEFAULT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, GIB BACK THE SIGN NOW. I ALSO WANT REIMBURSEMENT FOR THE TWO SIGNS YOU DESTROYED. THATS 4 PLANKS, 2 SHAFTS, 2 SMALL NAILS, AND A 40 QL LOG IT TOOK TO IMP THEM.
GIB FLOWERS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funfact noone asked for: You can measure the strength of a civilization in wurm not by the type of metals they are using, but by the type of recipes which are used as main foodsource. Roughly:

breakfast < hog roast < sandwiches < steak'n'chips < sushi < kielbasa < gulasch < pizza < MOUNTAIN gulasch < olive cheesecake

Obviously doesn't include beverages, since those are all relatively equal except for the forbidden art of the 42-ingredient-moonshine of course.

Brotip for the current beverages guy: Make tea. There is no limit to how much milk you can add into the pot per recipe so you can easily use it to make an entire barrel of tea at once. Just build a proper cow farm. Mid-QL tea gives affinities which already last longer then most cooking recipes.

says the cookfag who can't mine 10ql iron.

Just make it work like IRL constantinople, are you not migthy red anons?

I'm not who you think I am, probably.
I can't even play right now because fate is being the worst cunt. But in spirit I'm always with you, lads. So I guess technically you're right?

i told you it would be like this. nobody heeded my warnings

Shoo Shoo, Jewish Hermit

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/133518-released-bulk-storage-tranfer-limits/

dude just like transfer 5 logs at a time lol

Wasted oportunity tbh, id taken it and larp as basileus.

how is it larping if you're doing it in a video game?

how?

wurmpedia.com/index.php/Body_strength
dude just cheat lol

nah you dont understand
moving logs from wagon crates to crates in crate racks and other containers is limited by your body strength
when you're dealing with thousands of an item this doesn't really work. logs are the worst offender because they require bulk transport and that means like 10 at a time while wearing nothing. it's not like I can make them on the spot and put them in a bsb or whatever with something similarly heavy like rock shards.

It's a simple mod that most every successful server runs for good reason. It's nice convenience with no downside.

gib please

I was considering almost buying this fucking game and was looking at the other servers.

apparantly the russians push their own pirate client on the second most populated WU server.

gamecoma.ru/forum/threads/kak-nachat-igrat-v-wurm-unlimited-na-nashem-servere.5558/
wurm-unlimited.com/server/3252/

What the fuck is a wurm "introductory client" is this a pirate client of theirs or is this some demo shit that wurm puts out?

Actually, I just checked it out, you can use this client with the steam emu and connect straight in.
88.87.84.203 port 20000
russians aren't checking steam, and they've got 50 players online.

Not suggesting anyone switch, but there is apparantly another pirate friendly server, and it's fucking listed lol.

This mod would've been on the server from the start, but it's been unupdated in months and not even officially supported in years, even if it appears to work it could horribly break things without anyone knowing.

nvm i fixed it by re-installing java

actually "introductory client" is the translation, it's
"ознакомительный клиент" maybe it's russian for "pirate client"

but is it rulecucked

I've played on one of these servers before. Don't waste your time. First of all, it's 1x1x and no one wants to bother with that. It's also PvE which is just stupid, why join a Russian server if you can't even kill Russians? There's also the fact that Russians are notoriously bad and corrupt admins, especially when there are non-Russian players, for example one server we played on we simply weren't allowed to become King by taking the test and it was manually given out by the admins to their friends.

Never mind the whole "download this executable from virus.ru xaxa trust us goy". The "introductory client" is just their way of saying their pirate client. Except it's a pirate client they've rigged to only be able to connect to their server.

Also I dunno where you see that it has 50 players, but you link says it has 13. We current have more than that on our own even subtracting Fenlaw alts.

whatever then
this isn't good for getting new blood into the Holla Forumsillages, though

Nobody wants faggots who unironically use freech terminology anyway.

I don't think the pirate client even works, I've had multiple people try it and fail anyway. Pretty sure everyone playing actually owns the game.

volafile.org/r/gk8raa4w

I didn't even know what that was til I searched
what part of my post are you even referring to

Weird, with all the ruckus about a pirate version, I don't think I've seen anyone complain about this. Maybe that trash serb mini shitstorm scared some people off.

Go and stay go.

the pirate client works fine, you just need to dump steamemu in and someone needs to
POST THE FUCKING STEAMEMU FILES

this one apparantly has an 8K PVE map and a 2K PVP map, the PVE map is 1.5x/1.5x and ore quality is capped at 70, PVP map is 1x/1x with no ore cap.

I figured it was their pirate client, I connected using the same pirate client I'm using now to connect to this, the one in OP with steamemu files, and I got right in, so I guess it isn't required.

50 players came from the in-game /who, i have no doubt it's lower.

I can't find any rule's anywhere on their forum. The only thing I can find is their FAQ which suggests they have zero problem with multi-boxing and they give you a batch script to do it.They also have their mod-lists posted, no rules there.

The issue is when this server eventually shit's the bed, is it worth paying $30 fucking dollars for wurm unlimited to keep playing? no, I think i'll just try out this russian server and play with the russians.

g2a.com/en-ca/wurm-unlimited-steam-key-global-i10000006651002

literally posted it 4 minutes before your post, you dumb animal

no, user, you go
this is what I was referring to btw

is this legit?

Another reason nobody will want you in or around their settlement.

g2a is sketchy as fuck, you have to use a seperate prepaid because they may very well charge you the wrong amount and/or start charging you monthly for shit you didn't put a checkbox in, and assuming you get an actual working steam key it can and often does get revoked by steam at any time as soon as it flows through the system that it was purchased with a stolen credit card like 99% of the keys on g2a are.

They used to shill trustpilot on their site, not anymore, it's gone from every page. Go to trustpilot and look at the negative reviews. G2A is literally chinks so I have no faith in the 200K+ fake 1 word five star reviews, the negative reviews though are specific and not good at all.

It's actually on sale right now for $11, but fuck steam I would rather take my chances with a russian client. Would probably be connecting to their server anyway even if it was bought legit because it's #2.

jeez lad, you must be a mess IRL to be so autistic even here

i don't see literally any rule lists on this russian server. considering there's no steam auth the ban doesn't equate to much either for those who just want to shitpost in chat.

The reason why the keys are so cheap is because wurm was on sale at a humble bundle a few months ago, if that's any condolence.

how the fuck do i "if trouble, contact default" if default is never here to be contacted?

Try the disagreement :^)

Use /support

if thats the best way then gib link

disagreement isn't for channiggers only the based are allowed in

disagreement.gg/VvTd3G

wew thanks cunt

Kek what happened?

continue exploring

tfw no bulk transfer mod

wew lad

pay with goypal then, can't overcharge you on that

in case nobody realizes the only funding source on traders is kingdom funds, the trader only refreshes out of that pool, and only refreshes if you've bought back 10% or more of the shit you've sold it.

the kingdom pool is entirely made up out of deed maintenance. due to the lack of bounty mod, the only source of new income into this in-game economy is from rare forage rolls. your never going to get more money out of traders than the kingdom has dumped forage rolls into the deed maintenance.

this means that if anyone really wanted to fuck nubcity, you could start deed and put your own trader in with alts, and split off their kingdom pool with free deeds. it would only take 2 or 3, at which point they are no longer able to make deed maintenance unless they forage full time.

this also makes me seriously doubt that nubcity magically came up with the funds to fund their new deed after their mayor quit. i'm sure the admin inter-veined and made it happen. the admin has no desire to do anything about it unless nubcity complains about it, which i'm sure you will when you can't make deed maintenance, probably not if your hots. there's a clear bias.

either way i'm quitting for the russian server because of this fucked in game economy and cancerous nu-JK player base.

just remember i told you when nubcity magically makes their deed payments or bounty mod is introduced all of the sudden when they can't.

they're founding themselves via foraging, one or two guys just going around all day picking coins. I kid you not

No admin has given players anything, besides path of love flowers since they are bugged

forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/87796-money-distribution-improvements/
there's still no new money entering the system and it'll refuse to buy when the pool is depleted, just like traders won't get more funds than the deed maintenance contributes, it's the same pool.
somehow i doubt that's how nubcity magically came up with funds

You can barely sell a damn thing and there's a cap to how much you can make which is pathetically low. Selling at token is bad, we need a trader(s) with money.

I sold shit at spawn that nearly doubled our cash in one go cos it's all I was focused on early on, I kept a small amount in reserve and then all that shit went down and fucked the money in token. I then added my reserve when the thing got refounded, so yeah we did get the money honestly.

Don't forget to disband your shitty forest deed on your way out oyveus

I am Jew who stole your shekels goyim

it's actually the reverse, as soon as that goes into your deed maintenance it get's put into the kingdom pool and split equally among all the traders in the kingdom.

wat

the only way to spend that is to put it into your deed maintenance or buy some shit off a trader. in both cases the money goes into a kingdom wide pool, and is then redistributed at regular intervals equally to all of the traders in the kingdom.

So if you buy 4 silver worth of shit off a trader at spawn, and there's 4 other deeds with traders, than that money get's split 5 ways, the spawn trader, and the traders at the 4 other deeds all get an equal cut of that money the next time the trader ups their cash (assuming 10% of the stuff sold to the trader was purchased, if it wasn't, then no new money is given to the trader).

Server restart?

CAN'T CONNECT REEEEEEE

It's up again, I fat-fingered the big red button

Install funtoo.

You installed bulk transfer right?

laughingwhores.png

Friendly reminders

2nd pic is fucking gold. Why does anybody follow this clown?

Is this a good start to Adolf's house lads?

Switch the marble and the slate around. Also, use less barred walls.

Just gonna post this here so everyone can read it and understand why you're wrong, I don't really care if you read it because it's better if you stay gone anyway.

What happened was, the JK city is a large deed and requires a lot of shekels to upkeep, and so people traded lots of stuff to the trader for money.
Then the deed was disbanded by Nokloya and all those shekels (((vanished))) into Nok's bank account.
So they had to gather tons of shekels yet again, and part of that meant going back to the trader.
So two runs of fully funding a 50x50+ deed = trader out of money.
This is by design though. The trader is supposed to run out of money if you sell him too much stuff, otherwise you could just sell crap forever and change them into transmutation rods to get whatever ore you want, or stones to keep yourself from losing anything on death, etc.

New money enters the system through foraging which creates new coins, and from people selling things to the token which trickles in a small amount of coin. Money can return to the trader when people buy stuff or when deed upkeep is collected. Additionally, in WO, inactive non-premium players have their bank accounts (manually) charged silver every so often and this returns money from dormant bank accounts to the economy. The admins can do this if necessary but as of right now it really isn't needed. The king's coffers in JK for example have 100 silver just sitting there, and the trader's money is already regenerating on its own.

This system works because ultimately the only places silver ends up are with the trader, the deed upkeep, or in a bank account. Traders can then redistribute the money to players or to deed upkeep through taxes. Deed upkeep is reinvested into the economy. Bank accounts are drained if the player is inactive. The money doesn't just disappear, and the only "inter-veintion" necessary in this case is pruning the bank accounts of inactive players, which happens after a while and hasn't happened so far. The money supply actually only expands over time, and this is offset by the fact that some of the money lies dormant in bank accounts.

If you are a poor player that desperately needs shekels, and also for some reason joined a PVP server that pits kingdom against kingdom then left and became hostile to your own kingdom (while still being a part of that kingdom), you still have options to make money. You can sell things to the token for some copper, take up foraging, join another kingdom and use their trader, sell materials to other players, kill other players and take their money, or drain a deed and steal the upkeep. In the future there will probably even be quests available that have coin rewards.

By the way, the bounty mod wouldn't even fix the problem you're mentioning. All it does is accelerate the player's ability to make money. It doesn't create money from nowhere, the money is withdrawn from the king's coffers, which means eventually it would run out. "Nubcity" outnumbers you 30:1 or so, so they'd be raking in the dough while you eke out a few shekels from luring cats into your templars or whatever. After a week or so the king would run out of cash, Spurda would have 99 silver in its upkeep fund, and you'd be back here bitching about how there's no money.

>Then the deed was disbanded by Nokloya and all those shekels (((vanished))) into Nok's bank account.
more like you directly intervened and injected those funds back into the kingdom
it wouldn't have supported that twice without your intervention. i have a hard time believing it even supported it the second time with the requirement of 10% being purchased back to regenerate, ie more intervention.

whatever though i'm not coming back to this shitshow so it's irrelevant.

I made 2sl 45c today from foraging and selling and could have made more if the trader had money, so it's eminently doable and we've had one guy autismoforaging the whole time.

Also don't forget the gods drop coins on you for praying too.

tried to downlaod game, no crack was seemingly included so can't play

no, no I didn't, and you have no reason to believe this either. You're just pulling it from your ass. It's not even possible to do this without editing the database which I don't have the ability to do. And putting them "into the kingdom" wouldn't have mattered because the trader is where they need to be, and the trader only replenishes gradually. Plus I wouldn't have done this anyway because Nokloya only quit two days ago and as kikey as it seems, technically the money is still his. You are so wrong it's not even funny.

Yeah except it did. Starting a deed is free. Traders start with over 60 silver. Right now Spurda has only 26 silver which is just over a month's upkeep, and the deed used to be even smaller than it is now - even if they had to get 30 silver twice, that would only drain the trader once. Which it did. Funny how that works out. This isn't even including foraging and other sources of income.

You're wrong yet again. The ratio was (and is currently) over 10% without anyone buying a single thing because of how the trader works. The ratio starts well above that and works its way down as stuff is sold to the trader. You have to sell enough stuff to the trader to equal 90% of the initial value of its inventory in order to bring it down below 10%. "requirement 10% being purchased" isn't actually correct, rather it's a 0.10 ratio of investment:revenue, regardless of whether anything was bought or not.

I get that you're salty you were disowned by your own kingdom, but attempting to get other people to quit too by claiming ADMIN ABOOSE not only isn't going to work, it's completely unwarranted when you're just pulling it out of your ass in order to justify why you ragequit. If you really want to play the game just come back with a different name and join MR and hermit it up, or better yet, join HOTS and make JK your mortal enemy, all you have to do is embrace Libila. It doesn't really matter either way to me personally, I just feel bad that you've been perpetually butthurt from before this server started, all the way through your time on it, and all the way up to now, and still haven't gotten any relief. You should just play the game and have fun.

nice damage control
when did you give the trader 60s? because they're supposed to start with 1.
which it did, funny how that works out.

and why all these long winded responses all the sudden?

what are people talking about in these conversations you spy on?

I can shed light on this for you. Everyone is still saying you're a massive fag, and if you had just relaxed and played no one would have had a problem with you

When the server settings were changed before the server started. All traders have an increased amount of money specifically to avoid the kind of problem you're having right now. In JK, HOTS, and MR. HOTS trader right now has a ton of money left over, and the MR trader is almost entirely unused with ~60s in his pockets, it was just JK's that got drained due to their specific circumstances driving them to actually do so.

In fact, even if the initial trader money amount were set to 1s, the traders would still have more than that because the server had run for a while and their ratios were over 10%. The fact that you keep looking stuff up on the Wurmpedia when it's written for WO (and poor even for that), then try to act like some kind of knowledgeable authority on how the game works, is ridiculous.

And even if some admin had gone around to every starter deed trader and given them 50s, so what? Isn't that exactly what you're begging them to do right now, add more money to the system? It doesn't give any kingdom an advantage over anyone else anyway. I think you're just frustrated that making money as a solo player requires some effort if you don't install a mod that lets you make bank overnight. And need someone to blame for the fact that you ragequit other than yourself.

Let me lay this out for you. You are suggesting that

Because I'm trying to explain to you exactly what's happening. I thought maybe you were just misinformed about the game and quit in confusion over what's not really a serious problem. But now I see you don't want to understand. You're also not talking to default right now, so it's not really "all the sudden" and whatever you were getting at with the rest of the post is irrelevant.

I'M GONNA SPOONFEED YOU DAMNED MONGREL
mega.nz/#!xi4UgCSZ!EpbMjdPo7gi9q097CJPNJ8n7wZ80XmsVDBSFosOaJ10

Why even bother with taxidermy then, what a goddamn dissapointment.

In regards to the idea that the inlet needs to be a canal.
Has anybody bothered to actually survey that land? Is anyone aware that all that dirt and grass you see is a thin layer on a shit-ton of rock? Go look on the far end of that inlet, there's rock poking up right on the surface. There were plans for that space, plans that included rice, reed, and fruit trees. How about we not fuck up those plans with a project that won't work? Or am I wrong, is rock somehow dredgible? If you can't dig dirt that's below water level, can you pick at rock? Is that a no? I'm all for working around a canal that's actually feasible, but this doesn't seem like something that's actually been thought through and should be abandoned immediately. There is no point in ruining something good when it's not going to lead anywhere productive.

I agree people should take a look before doing shit, like posting in the thread about it

tfw no bulk transfer mod

Good work lad.

Idk lad I already cut 300+ slate bricks. I'm liking the slate tbh.

try changing the pottery floor to stone slabs perhaps

How does this look?

you're going way too much into the swastika colours I'd say, he'd have a banner with a swastika on it but the rest of the building would be of pure Aryan design

That wasn't even intentional, wew lads.

I think the fences should be a different color from the house… Think the iron one looks best.

middle fits in better with the wood and roof tbh

2 and 3 are nice, first in shit

Your house looks like shit user 2/10 would not harrass the mayors to give me perms for it so i could sleep in.
t.hobo

So is the server officially dead?

the circle jerk moved on to ss13 then?

No, I just logged in to check.
It's three in the morning where I live and there's 13 people in the main Village online right now as well as 13 other people either hermitfagging or playing on the other kingdoms.

no, its settling into routine now, then comes branching out
i just hope Default can keep up with his content plans

Next OP we need less autists who don't play shitting the thread up and we need a proper OP with the crack and IP.
We just discussed that in spurda.

heres your (you)

Yep it's dead goy,no fun to be had here,no one really likes living in a medieval village doing boring shit,like boatmaking,farming,carpentry,mining,cooking,sailing,killing huge spiders,crocodiles and hellhounds, along with a list of other shit,it's all just a scam

It's a shame the renewal of the Wurm autism coincided with the release of Kingdom Cum, I would've liked to join you goys. If the serb is still alive when I'm done I'll join.

See you in six months.

Why 6 months ?
t. brainlet

Honestly the serb is actually lasting decently well. although personally I'm still of the opinion that convincing plebbit to join MR and be another force of autism and salt to be a great idea it's probably going to last a while. I hope Kingdom Cum is really really fun for you

I'll try it out in a bit. I always thought it looked fun when I saw these threads but never ended up playing. Is there anything I should know before I play?

Absolutely
Feel free to ask for tips from the players in game too. I'm not playing at the moment, but there's plenty of people who wouldn't mind another player hopping in.

I also think we should get some autists who aren't cuckchan/Holla Forums to join.
It's not like more redditors on Holla Forums would make any difference

Try the sandstone fence with the slate walls and marble instead of pottery pavement.

I do know of one place that had some autists that played Wurm pretty regularly that was neither reddit nor halfchan. It's been a long time though and many of them might have moved on.

daily tfw no bulk transfer mod

Oh wow people still play this game? I had so much fun with it years ago, i fondly remember a concerted effort of directing lava channels and funneling bears into some faggot's house.

does anyone know if ther serb is implementing any of the armory changes besides the dual weild one?

the NPC crit chance appears to be a thing, but since the only indicator of a critical hit is a wound being much bigger than it should it's hard to tell

Wait, the animation bit notwithstanding, can we at least use it make displays of HOTSheads? If not this will be the shittiest thing

Reminder you can't be a true kike until you've found SUPREME :^)

STOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!! FUCKING NUBCITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. DEFAULT FIX TRADER REREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking (((waitfags))) now has six months worth of upkeep because of this goy! if this isn't admin abuse I don't know what is

Never forget lads.

What am I looking at here? Is that default hovering around spectating you guys?

So when are we shilling this game?

Yep, and this serb's been up for two weeks now. Get in on this shit.

That was such a ridiculous event. I'm very disappointed I wasn't around to see the even shittier time that was the seak snek.

Default looks like Sauron, what you're seeing there is an entity that may or may not be a boss monster. The short story is that JK tried to capture a ghost.

SHILL IT, SHILL IT NOW, SHILL IT EVERYWHERE, IT DOESN'T MATTER

cum play, m'lord

He's just in it for glory *I'm* the one bankrolling this nigger, check mah digits.

'Oh noes what a terribly broken economy.'

I've made somewhere in the region of 75 silver since the start of the serb, anyone complaining about the economy or crying admin intervention doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.

PANIC

THE END IS UPON US

is anyone playing on MR?
I would like to play on the server but only if I can use the best towers and not be a hermitfag on my own.

I've scouted MR territory and I've spotted a work in progress land bridge between MR spawn and a nearby river, but nothing else.

Is something up? The serb had numbers into the 50's. Town was so active. Now over the course of a few days, there's maybe been a dozen people in town and 30 across the serb. We may already need a new plate guy, there's nobody on food, construction has almost halted, has the burn-out come so quickly?

its not burnout this server just kind of sucks

Did you ever try talking to Default in the Jewcord or have you decided to regulate yourself to only haunting the thread after your autistic fit?

sorry

It's sheer lack of people.
We discussed that in village chat this morning and there were a few things done wrong:

We really should have gotten a group of normalfags in and turned the server into a three way.
The server started when default posted the IP 250 posts in. Instead we should have had a grand opening-esque thread when the old one died.
The new OP done when the server was up didn't have an IP, or the crack for piratefags.
Autistic retards like oyveus being gangrenous pillow biters in the thread instead of playing the damn game. I have 1 friend who noped out because of this, so that's one anecdotal casualty.
Maybe coordinate with the hotpockets and get some sort of publicity around Holla Forums itself

Basically the server is fine, but we should've done any jew tactic we could find to attract more people interested in the game.

i logged in everyday to see how things were going. Feels like nothing has changed much since last week and we're 2 weeks in. This is a huge fucking red flag for me. Death throes.

Pretty much all this.

In 6 months we will do it the right way

if only admin would get off his ass and finish the things he starts instead of having a pissing contest with me

what do when game crashes when you try to enter the server?

Hey dude, we know you want to end the whole server just because it's missing one minor mod. How about you kill yourself instead?

when you get the error report, go down to the bottom of the list and post the cause of it

It's not minor though. Not for me. That mod missing means I get to spend hours moving shit around in crates.

Keep pretending like 50 pop to 20 pop within two weeks with a good chunk of JK just afk or running macros isn't indicative of some kind of overall mismanagement. I'm only complaining about my own little minor issue but this server run seems to have been a mess since the start.

The types of posts in this thread are the kind we had after two MONTHS in Brohan and the server still went stronger after Bowman's fuckup.
But yeah, just double down on antagonism. Ignore the issue and reassure yourself within your in-game circlejerk. If you're already having discussions wondering where the pop is, then something is awry. The period in which we had a dip like this on Brohan was after admins dealt with some pirate client fuckup after an update, putting the server down for two days for non-legit players and activated Epic.

I mean unless you're going to shill the server as hard as the last admin did, playerbase is just going to continue to wither.

I'm not using disagreement. Having to use disagreement to contact an admin when there's in-game chat or even these threads (which are the only public facing discussion for this server) is stupid, doubly so with the rep disagreement has here on 8ch. Brohan admins, who were from 4chan, were far more accessible. You could email them, of all things, they had a simple website and changelog, were responsive and kept you updated. Still browsed the threads after the server closed and offered helpful advice on the new one getting started.

get back here, fucker

Out of interest could you explain how you're moving goods between containers? It's actually a fairly quick process and I'm legitimately curious is you really feel that it's slow, or if you're actually doing it wrong and making the process exceedingly slow.

nvm i looked through the archives, it was the nvidia shit

Cool story user. Also it's completely natural for people to play way more frequently when the server first starts, then get into a groove of playing a few hours each day doing their favorite things once they have everything set up. Honestly have no idea what you're talking about with this being a "mess", I'm having a better time on this server than any other Holla Forums server before this.

What posts? Are you citing your own whining?

Rough route to WL for AnneF

Particularly numerous and heavy things are a pain in the ass to move, clearing out an FSB for example forces you to go one stack/as many as you can carry at a time. The same goes for ores from a crate. If you have 150 ore in one and can only move 7 to 10 at a time depending on what you can carry it's a chore.

I dump 7 or so on the ground and then use that pile to transfer 100, should help

page 13 when