Grasshopper of walls

hello piece of shit motherfucker, I come bored and want the videogame of ps2,than god shit recommend

ps2 is shit
ur shit
die

Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires
Nobunaga's Ambition Rise to Power
Way of the Samurai 1
Way of the Samurai 2

thank you

Everblue 2 lets you escape from sharks underwater and recover hidden treasure, very unique.

Jak 2
Jak 3
MGS2
MGS3
Burnout Revenge
Shadow of the Colossus

So many more, it`s easier if you say what are you looking for

Ratchet and clank was always fun, I thought the second was the best. Monster rancher is always a good choice.

OH SHIT AND MAGIC PENGEL

Drakengard
Especially if you like MILF Dragons

This.

Shadow of Rome
Spartan: Total Warrior
Okami
God Hand
Killer7
Ace Combat series

lol

Quality fucking post.
I nominate SW2E as the best one, but others are fucking great as well.

katamari damacy
we

White is a term for the descendants of Europeans living in North America. To be white, one must speak English, have a pure European background(1/128th cherokees and others of that nature are one of the few exceptions), and have at least three or four generations of ancestors who have lived in North America.

oh, and Kingdom Hearts 1

What

It's true. It's much the same for American Negros, albeit a drop or two of Euro-genetics is more of a requirement than it is negligible. Do you honestly think that an off-the-plane Texan would fit very well in Europe? He'd almost fit as well as some Pan-African dreaded Negro would in Uganda, which is to say not in the slightest.

Learn some english and then come back when you can form coherent sentences, cuckchan.

Here, have a picture

How is this relevant to videos games, shlomo?

Man, Sarcuck of nignog and his libertismo goons are really pushing this "what is white" purity spiraling bullshit.

Oh, it's this thread again

Lo siento, yo no hablo Espanol!