IT'S TIME

Are you ready to take on God again?

Weak.

Stop putting this up so much. It will get stale as hell if people over post it.

Sorry I only have the english version. If any user has the Jap version, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am satisfied with my previous result. There is no shame in giving up at Christopher Robin.

The only reason Christopher Robin is so hard is because there is a level up mechanic that no one uses because nobody can read Lunar Runes.

I use it. Are the power-ups really that unused?

old meme

What the fuck happened here?

Nah. I got to the owl and cost get over 14

Sucks being such a casual bitch.

I feel your pain.

test

Here's a guy doing a blind run of this game, in case somebody wants to watch.

Why won't he play the fucking game already

I don't know. He does this kind of shit every stream.

at least i made it to him this time

FUCK THIS GOD DAMNED OWL

Can someone edit the flash so that upgrades are removed?

We've been over this Holla Forums, the only reason the game was hard was because no one realized you could get upgrades.

They barely matter, they don't change the mega-curveballs they throw at you.

But the game is barely even fun. The only reason to keep playing is because of the challenge and not because it's good. It becomes more of a grudge match between the game and your pride instead of a mixture of fun and challenge like Ghost and Goblins or Ninja Gaiden.

This… just makes me so sad…
how the fuck we ended up here

Mah nigg, beating that game at fast speed is always enjoyable.

Thanks, user - that was the image I wanted. I couldn't find it last night.

Pre-exodus, m8.

Fuck off faggot

Delete this thread right now you sick fuck.
No one here deserves to go through that torture again, and those who are willing to do it again are already too far gone.
May god have mercy on those players.

But that's wrong and upgrading still leaves it difficult.

It won't matter. The only useful upgrade is movement. Everything else is a placebo.

Post your memes

Yeah, is the game way easier with upgrades?

we meet again

'ere
the buttons don't work
welcome to hell

I never could beat the Owl, and I still can't. Got to 12 at most, but he beats me anyway. Even when I hit his balls, they go to the left or right for some fucking reason. Half the time they go over the river, land on the green on the correct side but it still doesn't count.

I'm editing some of it's textures so it's more memey.
What should I do?

Suicide is always an option

I'm removing the pupils from crhis' eyes

geg

Any differences between the English and Japanese versions? I haven't played either before.

its a lot easier but once you get to christopher robin you still get bitch slapped because you need a perfect game and he pitches random supercharged versions of all the other character's pitches so even though you can bat every ball out of the park all he needs is catch you off guard with one pitch ruining your whole run against him

Are you fucking serious? Christopher Robin is hard with or without the upgrades.

I still have nightmares about this game, mister triple dubs.