Tomodach/v/ Life

I haven't seen one of these threads in a while, so I thought I'd put a little spin on game night and start a Tomodachi Life island with Holla Forums. Post images of Tomodachi Life Mii QR codes for resident's you'd like to see on the island and I'll add them to the roster. But first thing's first, the island is going to need a name. The name must be a max of 10 characters long, dubs decide.

"Whymii?" is the name.

Whymii? it is. Our island is going to need it's first resident, first come first serve.

Todd Howard

"Buy my game"

Ainsley Harriot

That's not 6'2

Put Mark.

bane

Is this young Todd that was in the chess club?

Of course it is, just ask Kojima

Laugh now user, but Todd gets the last laugh.

That's good but change a bit the movement and the expressiveness.
Remember,he created RADIANT AI.

Coming up. But it's lunch time. Noting but steakems for mommies growing boy.

Well we some one to insult so why not the king fag himself

shit ment to spoil that and i cant deleat this

How about a Mark mii?

A new diversity hire just moved to town and becoming friends with him just leveled Todd! What should we give our special little guy?

Coming up, but it would be faster if you'd post a QR code.

You must live with the evil you've set upon the world.

Give him a laptop so he can start developing Skyrim :^)

That radiant AI isn't going to program itself!

Suddenly, Todd's greatest rival moves in next door.

3 new residents arrived!

A competent game developer?

nothing good will come of this

Mark has a boner for Todd and visits his apartment. Things went swimmingly!~

Jahn

this isnt vinesauce

Bane was crashed and later wanted a big meal.

Ainsley wanted to oil up his throat.

What should Mark say when he's mad? Max 16 characters.

"I want my cake!"

Here's the Mii I use. Yours is probably more accurate, although I have no idea anymore.

Let me know if it works

Done. Speaking of, now he's hungry. The only cake I have is in the shape of a pan.

I was going off of this pic when I made the mii, but that pic is about 4 years old. The QR works, but I need to input the other characteristics of the character by hand. I guess we could have both a present day and past versions of Mark.

Looks like Moot's a fan of Bane!

Todd virtue signals by introducing Mark to a black man.

He's a big guy

Look at that scheming triumvirate.

Ainsley peruses Moot's apartment for stuff to steal. Returning home, he decides to share some purple drank with me.

But mone of them have any furniture, except Todds laptop

lets get the hole baneposting crew in here

More friend stuff followed by a level up. What should Bane receive?

True. I should probably buy them some rooms.

Give him a Gift

He needs the punching bag, to keep his big guy status up

Punching Bag acquired.

What is the point of this game anyways.

Think of it like Animal Crossing crossed with The Sims but with miis, you put a bunch of miis together in an apartment on an island and see silly shit happen, you solve their problems and get things to interact with them and collect outfits and shit.

First one to talk gets to stay in my apartment!

It's sort of like a life sim with silly interactions.

Forgot to mention, miis can even get married and have babies. If you want a full idea of what the game is capable of, Vinnys playthrough is great, here's a compilation video. It's quite a watch, but fun

That and the game gets scarily self aware at times.

Could you add the Captain from SeaLab 2021?

Probably need some more females to encourage breeding. Bayonetta should be good.

I've hit a technical snag and I'm currently fucking with my video capture program right now, but I'll get to this the second things are up and running.

Alright go on and make these two then.

Can this also be a Mii sharing thread?
I'm trying to expand what I have.
I can't scan QR :(

OP here with a new id, lets get this meme train back on track.

Isn't that the one that didn't even come out of Japan? How are you playing it in English, did it get a language patch romhack?

Mark tried to make nice with Moot. It didn't work out.

…but Moot returned the favor and leveled up from it. What should we give that faggot?

If you want to give him a catchphrase, it's a max of 16 characters.

There's a patched rom floating out there.
Everything is in english except:

good enough if you only have DS, don't bother if you have a 3DS because there's a lot of improvements in Tomodachi Life

Dumping some of my islanders.

Give him a gift.

And done. These are all the good ones from my save. Take care of them.

Which one?

Beauty kit since he always wanted to be a little girl.

A mirror so he can look at himself and see what he has become

Post QR of Mark, OP.

Done, but just envision me giving it to him because my video capture program acted up and I didn't record it.

Here you go, I'll upload the image if this isn't good enough.

Breeding stock is here! Oh, and Captain Murphy. The hat and clothes stores are now unlocked so there's that.

When will you be doing Quirky Questions/Judgement Bay?

Todd and Bane would like expressions for when they're mad. First come first serve, max 16 characters.

BUY MY GAME for Todd
The fire rises for Bane

This.

Done and done. Speaking of, Mark and Moot just had a fight. I don't feel like patching it up, but it's Holla Forums call.

[autistic screeching]

Lets go shopping! There's some pretty stuff in the stores today. What do you think the islanders would like?

When I unlock it. I started today so I'm still working on it.

It's a sign, we need even more girls, bring in OoT Zelda

Yes, Captain Murphy is great. Thanks, user, for fun thread.

Qapla

Quirky Questions should be unlocked now, just go to the tower and press events

Thanks for the miis, I snagged the girls to even out the male/female ratio a little bit. Spice things up a little.

Done and done.

Glad you like it, thanks for joining me.

I have the tower, but the event isn't unlocked yet.

Vivian is hungry. Nothing but the spiciest spaghetti for daddy's little girl.

give daddy's cummies

There has to be a baby born by the end of this, who's gonna be the lucky couple?

There are no couples yet, but it would be fun to see who goes for Vivian's hand. If nothing happens tonight, then I'll definitely make a followup thread next friday.

In other news, Quirky Question has just been unlocked and the fight between Moot and Mark is still going full steam.

Can't you time travel by saving, exiting, setting the date one day later in 3DS settings and go back in? You can basically force stuff to happen that way

I can, but I also have to work for my tendies so I can't be on everyday. I could bump the thread whenever I get a free day, but it might just be easier to start a new one once a week.

That being said, the first male + female friendship is Vivian and Bane. This could be the start of something big. And with that friendship comes a level. What should Bane receive?

Toy airplane?

Nice.

its like poetry

Oh

Any more updates OP?

Has OP been Mossa'd?

OP doesn't know how to keep a thread like this going unless he has a constant stream of anons telling him what to do for every little step it seems. Good OPs keep it going to something actually interesting if nobody wants to give some trivial answer.