Tekken /general/

I'm here now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zr4lYtoqWB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's turn this into a proper Tekken thread.

Where the fuck is Christie?

who is this, some nobody?

No shitskin and poor.
Post white, blonde and rich girl.

Threadly reminder that Kekken is Virtua Fighter for casuals.

he's a good player who lurks fighting and sadpanda threads

This.

The game is actually good. All they had to do to keep the bulk of the people happy was:

And that's that.
The core gameplay is good. Not having denuvo would have been cool, but I can live with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zr4lYtoqWB0

In the mobile game.

Embeding and linking a monetized video?
Not to mention the whole analysis is biased as fuck. Many elements of Tekken are more complex than VF.

That's wron though.

This.
VF amounts to boring shit with stiff moves.
Tekken, after Tag Team 1, also started to suck, and it is in a all time low with 7.
Juggling is as boring as playing VF, and the cool other moves are useless or not required to win, which ruins the point of having a large moveset of (mostly) real martial arts' moves.

Cakekike banned me because I called him a nintoddler otherwise I would have posted this on the 16th.

Harada is lucky as fuck Capcom shot itself in the foot, and the fgc hyped the fuck out of the game to keep it's non-existing gaming career and weed supply flowing because Tekken 7 was no better than SFV.

Vanessa, Fei, and Shun are the only ones with a gorillion moves, but Shun is one of the easier ones to use. It's Akira who requires a doctorates degree in VF if you want to git gud with him (you need to be on point, and know how to pull off the fucking knee). The rest are easy as fuck if you put a little time (Jean was made for casuals).

Tekken's characetr design went to shit after Vanilla 5, and Lili doomed the series with Asuka.
It's the 2nd worst game. 4 will always be the worst Tekken.

Again, you need a doctorate's to use Akira. Mishimas have nothing on Akira.

Reminder the customizations they charged for were missing pieces from the arcade version.

A fat and deformed kike that is delusional in thinking that he has any power. Typical of his inferior race.

That knee can be the sole reason to never play the game.
As for Harada, yeah, people need to be informed that he IS a hack and any game with him in the team must be avoided.
As for Tekken 4, i put 77 bellow it because 4 started all the shit with juggling, wall bounce, easy-escape throws and useless move sets, but it all went further and shittier, to the point that 7 is composed by only those shit mechanics. That, and the most idiot mechanic of all, that is special moves with bar mechanics. Tekken was always about big move sets to be used in the right moment, and never a SF like fighting game with over long animations for specials. This one mechanic ruined the series forever from now on.

There are good opinions
There are bad opinions
And then there is your post.
I understand that not everyone grasps simple game design concepts, I understand that some people only play fighting games for single player content (see injustice), but there has to be a limit to how retarded one person can be, turn it down a notch.

They are both the same shit new iterations with fewer characters, returning or newer ones via paid DLC and tons of downgrades in their mechanics compared to past iterations of each one.
Tekken 7 is as shit as Street Fighter V.

What's wrong can't handle being banned :^)

We always come back and the deformed kike has no power.

How did you like Tekken Tag Tourny 2? My personal favorite Tekken gameā€¦but I still like Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Guilty Gear Accent Core a bit better.

I prefer the classic gameplay of Tekken 3 and Tag 1.
Tag 2 can be played in a "mindless fun" way, and still be entertaining. But the core gameplay was compromised by what i said before too much emphasis on juggling and wall bouncing, to the point that they reduced the overall damage of almost every move so it could lead to longer juggling.
And the complete uselesness of most of the move sets for each character is annoying. You have cool looking moves that are not required to win a match.
For me, Tag 2 is better played without the Tag. Just 1 vs 1, with high damage so there is not so much need for juggling.

Tekken turned to shit from the moment Tekken 6 came out, and it wasn't able to recover ever since.