RDR 2

No feminist bullshit here, no nigger protagonist or red man here.
You get ARTHUR FUCKING MORGAN and I can't wait.

lootboxes and microtransactions are already confirmed

Thanks rockstar i promise ill buy the game

Donte tier face. I rather play as female.

GENERIC
STRAIGHT
WHITE
FUCKING
MALE

Like the solo mode won't be a glorified tutorial for the multiplayer, where you will be doing shitty missions to grind for money to access the actual content
But why bother with that? don't waste time and buy some in-game money goy! Don't be greedy, the DLCs are free after all!

Might as well replay Red Dead Revolver

Too bad the jewish shit is here to stay.

Its pretty meta jew though. So it gets its fill of diversity.

The only missing ones are blacks, pacific islanders and maybe full arabs, but the rest were in and prominently

At least blacks, women, and native americans won't try to micro transact my ass.

Yeah, there's always are a ton of Mexicans in spaghetti western movies, sometimes more than white people.

But what will be the name of shark cards in the wild west?

that dance would be perfect if he was swinging a dead chicken above his head.

Speaking in a technical way, there was only injuns who had their ways and injuns who spoke spanish and were somewhat catholic. Mexicans as in the traditional mexican person with his well defined culture is a myth in the wild west, at least until the very early 20th century when the old "peacekeepers" (federal agents killing dissidents) started settling in border zones
Thing is Hollywood employed the spics at hand, mostly immigrants who only knew the desert when they crossed it, and so it perpetuated the myth. Didn't help mexican cinema rarely did wild west movies to avoid national controversy (federals killing civilians all the time) and when they did, it was basically Hollywood remakes with pro actors, who were mostly southerners, further shitting the bed.

And then you have the chinks, i dont remember the exact thing but it seems they are almost always portrated as manchurians, when in reality they were han. Italians did fix this one IIRC
Also there's the spaniards, who were in their majority basque, but somehow are portrayed as tanned asturians or even gypsy-esque andalusians

Surprisingly the most absurd aggressor of this is Red Dead Redemption, they got almost all things wrong from the wild west, other than qt rancher babes and criminal settlements being all minorities

Silly cunt

Spaghetti westerns have absolutely nothing to do with historical accuracy. Django was set shortly after the Civil War, yet Django carried a WW1 era machine gun. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly had cartridge converted revolvers despite such conversion not existing back in the civil war era. Sartana movies had a bunch of James Bond tier items, including a four barreled derringer with revolver magazine, a chain watch that can turn into a whip, a robot, and a fully functioning pipe organ that can turn into an artillery machine. That's it's charm, it's a heavily romanticized, Italianized version of the old west since the real old west history was actually boring.

Hey, buddy, i think you got the wrong board, cuckchan is two blocks down.