I want one of you to try and defend this bullshit boss fight. I've never been this pissed off at a game before...

I want one of you to try and defend this bullshit boss fight. I've never been this pissed off at a game before. And don't tell me to morph ball into a corner because that doesn't work at all

I beat this game on a 1% run, you don't get to complain.

The easiest part is when it just becomes a head and you get into a rhythm of jumping forward and shooting a charge up.

Just get good I got stuck on that shit for like a day when I was 14. Now it isn't even challenging. Just gotta learn the spacing, morph ball isn't mandatory but it definitely makes your hitbox smaller.

I keep getting stuck in a cycle where the spider just moves around and doesnt shoot fireballs

Almost as if he's … using Space Jump?

You're gonna have a heck of a time against Nightmare. Did he remind anyone else of Lilo and Stitch?

I beat that nigga on my first try. git gud; nightmare will be a nightmare for you fo sho, homo

how in the world did it remind you of lilo and stitch?

you're just bad OP.

Nightmare is hard I beat him first try. This spider faggot took me forever though.

Yeah and I bet you used an emulator with save states too, cunt

I bought it on wii u virtual console and beat it using in game save points you double nigger, but that has nothing to do with you being bad at the game

I would try but I don't even recall anything about my Fusion playthrough, except it being short boring and uneventful outside of SA-X.
Just go play a good game OP.

Just accept your shortcomings and strive to improve, user.

But its easier to shitpost on Holla Forums about it user
there was some fag who made a wall of text OP about near a tomato being a bad game a week or two ago and he revealed later in the thread that he couldn't get past the tutorial/intro stage on hard difficulty and was using that to try and justify why it was bad

I never understood the appeal of Metroid games, the awful backtracking is simply not fun.

why are you here??

you know the appeal of open world games? like that, but for sidescrollers

Is the music block the new :^)?

I will forever spit on anyone who ever turned the difficulty down from hard on that game, whether it was the tutorial or secret boss fight. Or any boss fight for that matter. In tomato, very hard is a meme, hard is normal, normal is easy and easy is journalist.

To voice my opinion and engage in discussion with my fellow anons of course.

your opinion sucks

I hate when casuals do this shit. He could at least turn down the difficulty, but no he wants to choose hard mode so he can feel cool but not actually do anything hard so he can be tricked into thinking he isn't shit at games. They are like children who want to have their cake and eat it too.

accurate

I only played a tiny bit of it before deciding to put it on the backburner and play some other games before getting back to it later, probably after playing the original NIER and drakengard games when I get around to them
How hard actually is hard relative to other games?

Others were telling him the same thing about lowering the difficulty and he acted as you might've expected, doubled down like a pathetic faggot. Mods did one thing right by deleting that shit thread but it got about 100 or soreplies of bullying before it did, that was fun

Not very at all. The game's dodge mechanic is insanely forgiving. The 'hard' part comes from the fact that, for most of the story, you don't have enough health to survive a hit from bigger enemies. This is easily fixed by equipping upgrade chips that increase your max health.

I'm, probably the anomaly because i passed through it first try i never found it particularly hard, i had problems with the plasma torizo though, had to retry that fight at least 3 times before i could kill it.

It cant hit you on the corners you retard

I never understood complaints about backtracking in games, honestly. In fact, I like a bit of backtracking. You get to know the environment better. It becomes like an old friend by the end of the game.

It's a spider, just get a rolled up newspaper

You are wrong.

On any other day I would've said this was bait, but I was stuck on a relatively easy boss myself quite recently so you get a pass from me.
Spend two fight not fighting back at all, once for the first and once for second phases. Do this to learn its patterns and see when he changes tactics a bit, figure out when it's best to be mobile and when to stay put. It's really not a hard boss. I even made a walkthrough video for it (silent because I was like 10 years ago and I had the bright idea of giving it a voice over).
It's really not a hard game, I'd say it's the easiest of all Metroid titles.

Do you see that face? Looks like someone who would read newspapers for breakfast, I bet they are no threat to him.

I had some issues with the difficulty settings in Nier. The game didn't feel like it was well balanced. I only got through the first ending on hard. Early game I had to make a choice of whether I wanted to play normal or hard. Normal was way too easy, and hard had a lot of one shots. Somewhere along the way in hard I had to make the same decision again. Do I use chips + infinite instant consumables + stupid strong temp buffs to make the game laughably easy or do I purposely make my character weaker to retain some challenge? The game had some really nice environments in it I really liked the carnival, but its actual game play was kind of fucking bad. There wasn't ever a point where it felt like the enemies and player were at similar power levels. That and the fact that it crashed every 30 minutes were enough to make me drop it before playing the different routes.

Something about the art style of his melty face

Most of Holla Forums isn't actually good at video games. The majority of Holla Forums roleplays that they are, and of course the most hardcore. Its literally always been like this. But the majority of people either exaggerate their skills or just flat out lie. Its part of what makes Holla Forums such a hivemind.

I think a great examples of this whole LARPing as a gamer thing is the screenshot of a huge 8/v/ steamgroup bad sign right there: using Steam and a large portion of them were playing Fallout 4 right after it released.

Seems like he doesn't do much damage though so just trading blows with him will probably net you an easy victory.

It got worse after Shazbowl. I'd say that the average Holla Forumsirgin is better than the average redditor/cuckchanner, but still isn't great at games. I'm willing to bet a serious amount of money that over half the people that claim to have beaten DMC haven't even played it.

Any sort of group from Holla Forums that's not short-lived is bound to be shit

Daily reminder that other M is the same kind of garbage as Fusion, but with prettier graphics.

I've beaten DMC on normal

As soon as you start you morph ball into the corner to set up his pattern. Get good, OP.

I want 5 million dollars and a harem of 2D JCs. You can't always get what you want.

A lot of them were cuckchan crossposters iirc, a lot were part of the cuckchan group as well
Steam users are a disgrace anyways, anyone that uses them post 2015 outside of finishing the libraries they already have, or Valve games not that there are any worthwhile ones left deserve to be gassed

lol get good mongoloid, fusion is the easiest game in the series

Just because (you) suck, doesn't mean the rest of us do.