Games You'd Like to See

Have any series you'd want to see make a comeback? Doesn't matter if it's implausible or "wouldn't be the same", let's reminisce and discuss ideals here. It's a shame as some worlds deserved to be more fleshed out.

Personally, I'd like to see Wario Land return. There's still more I think they could do, especially to provide more of a contrast to the rest of the Mario series that it wouldn't be able to do normally. His games were pretty much a parody of Mario's, being that was schtick from the get-go, all the elements of Mario but turned up to 11. Seeing as how further Mario has progressed, I think there's new opportunity for Wario Land to borrow more bizarre and warped interpretations.
And yes, I'm aware other forgotten series like F-Zero need love too, but that's why this thread is here. Discuss particularly what you'd want to see out of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

danielprimed.com/mario-and-wario-a-character-comparison-game-design-companion-a-critical-analysis-of-wario-land-4/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Bounty_Hunter
ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=dm1bfremsee9ipkvike8b9tkq1&topic=9817.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good Star Wars games.

Monster Rancher

Was honestly expecting a sage post. I've been trying to make threads about topics I legitimately want to discuss for a while now.

Star Wars has near infinite potential for expansion, but sadly Disney retconned a lot of things that made it's universe interesting and enjoyable. I've never been a big fan of the movies, but I'll agree, there's tons of options for good ideas. A game that allows to play as a bounty hunter would be nice. Having a hub world and being able to select what types of bounties or missions you want to take on, getting items or money to buy items from your missions in a Mega-Man-esque way. Ironic for a series about space, the alien races barely get the spotlight most of the time either, I know they do sometimes, but it's rare.

Never played it, but I always see it being talked about on Holla Forums. I'm getting a Digimon vibe from it, is that normal?

I think this might be interesting to you

danielprimed.com/mario-and-wario-a-character-comparison-game-design-companion-a-critical-analysis-of-wario-land-4/

If that's too long for you, here's my condensed version:

Mario and Wario contrast each other not just in that one is a hero and the other is an anti-hero. Their contrasts dominate practically every aspect of their character. The most notable and interesting of these contrasts is the way that they move. Mario's movements are generally very loose; he accelerates to a run and glides to a stop. Wario moves much more jerkily, bursting into quick dashes and stopping much more suddenly. How they interact with enemies is also very noteworthy. The easiest way to describe it is that Mario's movement mechanics double as attack mechanics (jumping on enemies) while Wario's attack mechanics double as movement mechanics (shoulder bashing, throwing things, ground pounding. Yes, Mario gets ground pounding and throwing too, but they're much more prevalent and vital mechanics in Wario games). All of this serves to paint Mario as a much more whimsical and playful character, while Wario is portrayed as brutish and mean-spirited.

I also like this analysis of powerups and transformations:

So the question is, how would Wario use a mechanic like Cappy?

They need to finish the X games

But user, they did

Wario and waluigi rpg like super star saga.

If the opposites concept is anything to go off, instead of allowing you to possess new characters and strengths to work with, I'd imagine a Wario Cappy would burden enemies with Wario's characteristics or even other enemies with other enemies' characteristics, allowing you to save their main trait and give it to another. Like making Goombas as heavy as Wario to push down switches or transferring a depressed character's sadness into an otherwise angry and unavoidable character in order to sneak past them.
And Wario is already perfect, he doesn't need to become other characters.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars:_Bounty_Hunter

2D Fire Emblem games

The Mana series. Secret is still my favorite game of all time, and I'm in no way looking forward to the remake. I'd rather see a modern version of SD3 with its class system.

I don't want to think about it but thats exactly what Nintendo would do

It's actually been done before.

I was somewhat aware this existed but forgot about it I guess. Still, it'd be nice to play as other bounty hunters or have pure bounty hunting the main goal with little story influence.

I want a version of Minish Cap where you can have microphilla sex with all of the girls.

The ones I would want to come back are probably better off dead, and the ones that did come back already, came back (or are coming back) wrong. I don't have much faith in the current industry to properly understand what people liked about the classic ones after so many years, and as an aside it seems the publishers are all too happy to trade their old audiences for mobileshitters.

Seen some guy in the Vita threads at times gushing about the remake; pretty sure it's a shill.

More games about smallish creatures would be nice overall. There aren't as many whimsical games as there used to be.
Giantesses are nice too.

We're also discussing hypothetical situations here in what we'd ideally want to see.
Why not talk about? Discuss what should've been done differently or what should've been done instead.

But the 2d/3d pipe feature was pretty fucking sweet, I'm pretty sure a Wario World sequel would accomplish that.
Happy 15th anniversary to that game

Probably. Honestly the graphics look fine, and I'd at least be interested to see how the bosses look since that game was no slouch on wild enemy design. My major objections are voice acting and the fact that they're likely to butcher the plot.

Makes me wonder if they're all the same few faggots that just le ebin downvote every thread, seeing as they're pretty much the same posts.

There's other factors, I don't usually get a lot of posters or posters who seem to care about the topic. Holla Forums doesn't seem to be the same place as it used to be, sadly.

Mah nigga

Only in the sense that your monsters are something you put a lot of time and effort in in order to meet their needs. The game is 90% raising sim, %5 battles, %5 exploring.

The DS games are enjoyable but the meat are the ps1/ps2 titles

A Wario World sequel with some extra abilities would be wonderful.

A Wario pimp simulator where you train Ashley to be your ho.

out

I never played 3, is it worth giving a shot?

If I could get a Konami-owned series revived while stopping any revenue from going to Konami itself, I'd vote for that.
The only IPs they've really "used" in the last few years are Metal Gear, Yu-Gi-Oh, Winning Eleven / Pro Evo Soccer, Bomberman, and (a TV series of) Castlevania.
How many Hudson Soft IPs are going to waste right now? What would it take to get a new Mystical Ninja / Goemon game made?

Wave Race. One feature I would like to see in it, would be a buoy placement editor where you could place left/right buoy around a preexisting course to create your own "track" layouts (and share them online).

WHY DO YOU MAKE ME REMEMBER

Custom Robo

A good FPS Diablo-style ARPG. Not shit-shaded. Not hypno-colored. Not tranny-pozzed. Not kikestarted. Not micropenis-transactioned. Not always-online.

I'm keeping an eye on London 2038, but not holding my breath.

I just want new Burnout and Midnight Club games. It's been 10 years for both of them since the last entries in both series. R* filed trademarks for the latter a few months back but nothing's come of it since.

Ape Escape needs to comeback those games were so fucking fun. Those games really are a good south african race war simulator.

In what world do those games have a minute chance of being good? Just play the originals.

Rockstar kicked the original Midnight Club devs (which were the Midtown Madness original devs) after they protested on R*'s treatment of their development process
It seems they got forced to make Red Dead Redemption assets multiple times (once for Gen 6, another for Gen 7) while they were making LA, also a rumor says they didn't get a penny for mapping LA either, data which was used to make GTA V and a bunch of parts of L.A. Noire

The Warriors' devs also got the boot for protesting the same thing, remember the "angry housewives" card?

I like to think Nintendo did this because they were worried Wario was getting "too cool" and would overshadow Mario.

But, user, they are making new games.
Pachinko games

Was never really a fan of Wave Race, felt almost too 90s to me, a product of it's time meant to show off the N64. But at the same time I'd like more unique racing games instead of "lel realistic."

I liked what Borderlands 1 was trying to do. Watching your "cuh-ray-zee" abilities get stronger and more varied with each level up. I wouldn't mind a game based around abilities like that actually.

You could say that for most every PS1 game/series. It's shame considering Sony could've had the whole brand recognition/iconic series thing going for them strong like Nintendo does.

WAAAAAAA

I tried it but I gave up because I kept getting ugly shit monsters instead of cute girl monsters.

I'm just glad they let Wario Land rest in peace. while the others R&D franchises are being butchered.

No

Isn't R&D a general term to mean games developed in house by Nintendo? I'm not too knowledgeable regarding how Nintendo actually develops games.
Wasn't Shake It somewhat of a mess? Also Wario Land being dead doesn't mean anything if the abomination that is Wario Ware is still walking around parading it's corpse.

Not Wa, but Wah.

Wasn't that the game where random CD's would generate monsters?

In my heart, I still yearn for Suikoden 6.

fug u gonami

I'm imagining a game somewhat like both Pikmin and Viewtiful Joe but with the audience system of Paper Mario TTYD.

I know that feel. It's a shame a lot of RPGs get left forgotten. I miss the Breath of Fire series

As far what I know, R&D was the oldest section of the company in which Miyamoto had little to do there and Gunpei Yokoi was just investing and managing his employees, that's why they had much freedom on some many projects.

I'm pretty sure they already dropped Wario Ware for not even trying, D.I.Y. should have been the last one.

StarTropics 3
maybe an adventure to reclaim Argonia from the remnants of Zoda's forces or something, but I can't picture a decent twist

Obscure 3
With corrupted Amy as the main antagonist.

Another proper Paper Mario Game. Like same general structure as PM and TTYD. But I know it will never, EVER happen, outside of unpolished fangames.

I wish NAMI could make Alien Soldier for the Genesis again in the way he originally envisioned it, with all those 100 planned bosses and other gameplay mechanics. Maegawa said in an interview that it wasn't unfinished and really just downsized to meet the deadline, but he can't fool me. You can't have a boss called Seven Force in your game with only five phases and tell people the game was released in a finished state.

Cuckhead is not Japanese.

honestly a wario all stars remake akin to the mario allstars would be a easy selling point since playing the virtual boy one is hard.

I hate being an ideafag here, but the problem is that Nintendo's attempts to make a consumable-focused battle system had some surprisingly not-garbage ideas that had absolutely garbage execution. Having to manage space for stickers and arrange them for optimal output, for example, would be great for TTYD's badge system, and a neat supplement to an already great battle system. Beyond that…
>make Danger Mario slightly riskier by introducing always-hit or piercing statuses for certain enemies and bosses, making it so that you can't cheese attacks by "LUCKY" and/or enemies can pierce through your defense for X amount of turns if they have that status

I want F-Zero and Advance Wars back. But I know it will never happen.

A game that manages to put you in an unknown and hostile environment, but without being tedious as shit, and having you babysit five condition bars that deplete at the speed of light.
Far Cry 2, really, but with slightly less driving and slightly more time between the enemies respawning.

Another FFTA. I'll gonna miss trying to make a group of moogle wimps in a ultima spamming squad. The DS sequel was good except for the bland main story line.

Isn't cuckelfish aren't making an Advance Wars "game"?

Jugglers gotta be the most broken class in tactics, why did it exist?

For amuse you while they wipe the battlefield.

More Marathon games.

This thread was made specifically for idea generation and discussion, I encourage it. And in fact, I'm somewhat disappointed no one's listing off fun things like you have. Vidya isn't fun if you just keep ranting off the stuff you don't like all the time.
I've wanted a Monty Mole partner for the longest fucking time, like holy shit, digging mini-games would be the absolute fucking best. Hell, why not mini-games based around all partners' abilities?

Still, it's fun to talk about what could be or what you'd want to see in it.

Marathon has always been superior to Halo in my opinion. It felt more real and not like playing around with action figures or an obviously hokey plot.

Not even as a HD remake for the Wii U, instead we got shota Faggot Shit Simulator.

He wouldn't have a cappy like ability
He would be possesed by foes against his will but each enemy would never have full control
like an ice based enemy curses or will try to control wario, however you lose your ability if you go near fire and like a little ghoul or some shit will pop out of warios hat or something and start freaking out until wario either leaves the hazard or jumps into the flame and lifts the curse making the enemy scream and fizzle out, now your at a snow level and you need the ice to get into a specific area ,however their is a treasure in the area surrounded by flames, now if you go near the fire the ice curse will be lifted but you can't get the treasure without it, so using your new ice powers you can skate on water or build up speed on a hill to get the treasure then use the ice powers or platforming skills to get out of the area
dammit now I wan't this shotpost of an idea

How is that different from Wario's transformation abilities? Sounds like you want more varied transformations or more power-up type transformations. It's not a bad idea, but it's too similar. I think it'd work better as trying to teach the spirit/possessor how to play the game or having it do what you want it to do. While Wario doesn't have complete control, he could set priorities and point out areas of interest. Pressing "A" randomly all the time would teach the spirit to jump randomly, but pressing near platforms would teach it how to traverse levels properly. It may not always take your inputs, but it'll catalog them and learn from them. I could imagine too once it's accomplished it's own goal with Wario, it could leave his body and perform actions you taught it to help you as you go back to controlling Wario.

Excuse me, what?

I love the power-ups from warioland and my idea is similar I will give you that, but I just did a mockup of oddessy's concept of possesing a foe for puzzles, combat, travel, in general a different playstyle that is benifical to completing a task. To evil spirits possesing wario to hinder him
Ice making him move slow, slide on slick surfaces, and making him brittle for example.
The things that curse wario HATE HIM and are active in trying to stop him,
However despite those little spooks best efforts, Wario can find value in these curses.
Like a new magma ability that can burn wood, or create glass pillers with a ground pound like move on sand or create rock islands on water which is something he couldn't touch so youd have to find a way to drip magma on the water.
I could go on and it's the same idea in concept but expanded upon to a much grander extent for a bigger varity of challenges.

F-Zero and Advance Wars I could live without as long as they had some sort of spiritual successor in gameplay. It wasn't so much the world I cared about for those games, but the actual game. F-Zero I could probably care more if it's world was more fleshed out. But still, I'd agree, it'd be nice to have them back.

I fucking love StarTropics. I really wish Nintendo would revive it, but I honestly see a very slim chance of that happening. I wish game IPs in general were taken better care of. Ahem, Banjo-Kazooie. I'd love to see Nintendo bring back Marvelous and other older IPs.

How about Mike uses that time travelling book from ST2 to go to feudal Japan, ends up meeting Takamaru of Muramune's Mysterious Castle and they have to work together to fight off some sort of Zoda based alien threat together?

If Nintendo isn't gonna make a new game in forgotten X series, I wish they would at least acknowledge some of them more often.
Seeing a trophy of Mike Jones in Smash would be amazing for instance. Or having playable cameos of obscure characters from forgotten franchise in popular high selling games like Mario Kart. Having F-Zero inspired tracks/kart was nice in MK8 DLC packs but imagine having say Fox or Takamaru or Lip or Captain Falcon be a driver instead of the already popular Link/AC Villager and Isabelle.

I just want Armored Core 6

Not quite a game, but I'd really like a handheld dedicated to emulation with enough guts for 6th gen and Wii games, a touchscreen for DS/3DS and options for M+KB support as well as replaceable elements for maximum ergos, netplay support for PC games and dongles for wagglan or hooking up other controllers for multiplayer.

Return of RSE style tactical shooters. SWAT, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon.

I want to see a return of Project Gotham Racing, BUT only while stopping any revenue going to Microsoft itself. An updated version of PGR3's car list with Porsche licensing + various weather condition + PGR4's gameplay = my ideal racing game to be honest.

basically a real twisted metal version or official ports of the entire series

You understand. You understand the pain.

A proper sequel to Asheron's Call 1. Open world. PvE. Death penalty. Item loss. No housing. No safe zones. Great story. Walking simulator++.

A new Warlocked

Every time a mass-shooting is perpetrated by a white guy, I laugh at you.

Would've sworn I saw fanart of Wario dressed up as Walter.

i want games to die

Yes it is. I personally found it to be my favorite. It's the comfiest of the bunch, you have 5 different ranches you can go to at any time, and after you Disk a monster, it's saved to a massive encyclopedia, which you can also spawn any monster in it. They brought this function back for 4 since freezing and combining isn't really needed anymore with the localizing aspect. Monsters only have 4 techs at a time, but that works for the fighting system in play, making you better plan. It also lets you save the VS data of a monster the MOMENT it dies, so you can squeeze out every drop of it's stats. It also leaves behind a "soul". Giving it to a new monster will give the new monster most of the special traits of the previous monster, as well as one technique for free.

It's the easiest of the games, but it has one gamebreaker bug.

A little. Mainly due to the difficulty being a weird sliding scale of "fuck this is too easy" then "holy shit stop raping my asshole". Then factor in the importance of the shaking mechanic and it just didn't feel fun at the end of the day.

fucking gimmie

this set of 4 screens made me want paper mario so fucking bad…

There was a pitch for a GBA sequel called Wizards but Nintendo declined it. Admittedly it does appear to be shift away from the RTS genre though.

Wait a minute…

Shake it is plain bad. The overall difficulty is extremely low. The game was made by the same team that made kirby's epic yarn to give you an idea. Most enemies cannot even hurt you. Besides, the level design is very poor. Levels feel too open with too little to do, puzzles are simple and straightforward, and the secrets are easy to find. Maybe I'm just too old for these kind of games now, I don't know, but I played wario land 4 a few years back and enjoyed it so I don't think it's just me. At least it has some good music.

Maybe it was this one?

Read the thread, we're discussing idealism or if everything could possibly go right. I don't trust current Rare to make a good Banjo-Threeie, but still I'd like to see one similar to the first 2 games as unlikely as it is. Same goes for Marathon, I'd like another one, but the series is as good as dead and realistically if it were revived it wouldn't be the same. Still that doesn't stop me about thinking what another game could be like.

Me too, or at least now that it's infested with normalfags

The assist trophies in Smash Bros. were a way of giving a nod to older franchises/characters. And as much as I'd like to see more varied Nintendo drivers in Mario Kart, sadly the popular ones make the most money, so obviously they get higher priority.

I think the level design got fucked because they decided to opt for a hand-drawn art-style. It's a shame considering it looks good.

Thanks, Shiggy.

Hunting game where you hunt ayys from planet to planet.

Not exactly the same idea, but pretty similar. You play as an Ayy bounty hunter, but it all takes place on the same planet.

just kill me already

This.
With Disney robbing money out of fans via nostalgia back when The Farce Engorges was released, You'd think they would pay a small studio to make some games resembling old ones from the franchise. I was actually expecting an action platformer like the SNES ones, or a cheap ass FPS or something, but no. I was expecting mediocrity and I didn't even get that. Fuck Disney.

Fucking this. They would work really well in that setting. Hell, a game starring them both in any setting would be nice to have.

Wish granted
It's in a souls like format instead of being proper armored core

It even looks like a benis.

Suikoden 6 when?

Fairy/inchling adventure game; exploring a giant world as a tiny cutie.
Still waiting for it. Would make it myself if I could.

I mean Wario & Waluigi on The Big Lebowski

You're forgetting the achievements, those are a bitch to complete.

I want to see a game like Planetside that isn't bad. open world, self paced, first person shooter. because they're chill, perfect pickup game. no time pressure, play at your pace.

People whine and moan about Holla Forums's traffic supposedly falling on /sudo/, but mid-2015 when the website was having all those outages and DDoS attacks was when all the board bunkers got established and the normalfags were weaned off. Quality fucking discussion when we were actually able to post.
The only comfier time was right after the exodus. Hard to believe it's been 4 years.

Okay that's a bitch but I can do that and-

WHAT

Mecha or touhou roguelike.

A destroy all humans like with an xcom theme, play as ayys and enslave humanity, maybe play as an elder or one of the chosens or as a snek

I'm amazed that Nintendo hasn't made a 3DS port of Super Paper Mario. It's old enough, and clearly not CPU intensive, being originally designed for the Gamecube. Maybe they're afraid it would outsell the later Paper Marios.

Serial Killer Roguelike

Proper Medievil sequel set in medieval times LIKE THE NAME ITSELF SUGGESTS made by the original creator Chris Sorrell with well written comedy that's not shitty and childish like Medievil 2 and actual fun gameplay and nice level design that was lost in all the sequels.
I'm not even gonna talk about Resurrection.

I wish I could find a download for this again, I lost the original CD I had for it and the computer I installed it one had a catastrophic HD failure.

Couldn't they just add Waluigi after you discover all the levels, he would be some sort a light Wario that could float.

My niggas.
There used to be a BR site that hosted a pre-patched and updated version, but it finally died sometime in 2017.
I recently got it form piratebay, but you'll have to install the updates each at a time and get the translation patch from a different torrent.

Postal 2 but with multiple choices you can make and multiple endings you can come to. Preferably Simpsons or Arrested Development writing

Do you have a link, or can you upload the patched game somewhere?

This is my favorite SNES game of all time.
Other than untranslated Satellaview and NES games there are no others in the series. I don't think Nintendo's made any other first party mystery games, ever.

When Gunpei got run over, most of the franchises he produced were with him.

An now we have goons and redditors trying to disrup the threads and fit in respectively.
What a shame, I still find great people herevand some nice discussion, but the majority is garbage.

I want an actual sequel to F.E.A.R

Also it was not good

As much as I'd fucking love a sequel with the same developer loved the shit out of Punch-Out Wii years back, I think the curse of the current-year combined with the devs being Canadian might cause them to fuck the game over with PC bullshit, especially considering most of the cast is comprised of comically stereotypical boxers of various races.

Had a idea for a Starfox game that isn't the standard "SF64 but better" idea.

Feedback anyone? Still couldn't decide if it should be possible to travel underwater or not (to fight Aquas mutant lifeforms). Also came up with a basic story for WHY it takes place on Aquas but this thread seemed more gameplay ideas than story.

Plus the original devs retiring or focusing only on manufacturing is a no-no situation.

Well since Mario games have recently won the Oscars of videogames including Ubisoft's tranny princess, I'm pretty sure Wario would be stuck as a filler character for spinoffs. No more games for the mean guy.

Star Fox doesn't have the spin-offs it deserves. I believe Star Fox has tons of potential of fantastic couch multiplayer. Assault's multiplayer was okay, but I'd like to see where else it could've gone.
I'd love to see Fay and Miyu come back, as well as what other new characters they could come up with.

I want a Super Smash killer but this one with original characters like pop culture with appealing design and later on add some FREE unlockable Nintendo characters and make Wario broken tier.

I'd like better fighting games or Smash-type games in general, they're not really fun unless you have friends.

I want a new Duke Nukem game, but make sure that it's not pozzed.

Including voicechat for the drama llamas

Consider it a blessing in disguise. It seems like everyone everywhere outside of Holla Forums, including real life, who wants to tell you about a video game they've envisioned, goes straight for telling you about the story instead of the gameplay, which makes very little sense for several reasons.

I think you may have something there, but also I question whether or not StarFox has the right image to draw in people for that kind of game in the current market. Additionally, the StarFox formula is very limited for multiplayer unless you made it a much more complex game. It gives you a very small handful of extremely polished tools, but stays fun because you're set against a large number of interesting levels and enemy designs. There aren't that many options available to players, so it's not very interesting to fight other players either. 64's multiplayer was a chore after only a short while. Assault was much closer to what it would need to be mechanics-wise, but I didn't find the weapons or movement very enjoyable to use compared to 64. Everything felt weightless.

I like looking at unused concepts of games and thinking about a full game using said concept
kinda sorta a sword and sorcery John Wick, but that's not a bad thing.

That's something no one is gonna understand, same with deadpool

People seem to understand Deadpool. Why not Duke?

The only Duke normalfags know now is the Gearbox meme Duke garbage that goes "bazinga m'lady" at the sight of boob. If the good old one from D3D comes back, everyone would make blogposts about "how sexist" it is.

I would like a corny FPS like Duke3D or Shadow Warrior, but with a dominatrix heroine with skimpy leather suit as armor, cheesy femdom lines and a whip as a melee weapon.

More often than not, story isn't fun to talk about. It's fun to experience, but people often ruin it by telling you everything instead of pulling you in like an actual good story. Gameplay/mechanics are fun to talk about because almost anyone can join the discussion and give their own ideas. Plus, it's fun to think about because it's fun to imagine playing them.

And to be honest. I hate Star Fox 64's multiplayer. It's disappointing consider there's tons of potential there, but little they actually do with it.

Attached: c72cb5c15c249784d65ed9346da6364ece168ac6379835ca506b5108923e220a.png (640x472, 263.43K)

Duke Nukem 3D
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Goes to Japan
It's a stealth pun.

I want Kingdom Hearts, but with zombies and survival mechanics, like hunger, thirst, sleep, disease, nutrition, etc.

I'd like to see this, at least they won't fuck it up as much as Gearbox did with Forever.

Attached: ecstatic pope holding a ridiculously large dorito.jpg (680x425, 47.41K)

Attached: worriedRuskie.jpg (284x288, 29.87K)

would be bitching.

Actually normalfags DON'T understand deadpool. Take a look at the movie, Deadpool/wade is supposed to be the odd man out, meaning he should perpetually look out of place, sound out of place, and seem like he's in the wrong goddamn movie.But is he the one who delivers the punchlines? No, he shares the "witty remarks" with his bartender friend. Is he the one stopping and not doing a fight just because he feels like it? Nope, negasonic teenage warhead is too busy tweeting to fight.

Of all things, Colossus, being the picture perfect "virtuous hero of justice" comes off as being the odd man out and fills the role of "deadpool" better than deadpool does; he looks different, talks different, sticks out like a sore thumb, and completely contrasts everyone else in the film. Had it just been Deadpool and Colossus constantly butting heads all film, that would have been a step in the right direction.

But no, they go and give "wade's sobby backstory" and play it FUCKING STRAIGHT. No jokes, no humor, all treated seriously.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.webm (352x200, 109.33K)

Quick Kid never ever

Attached: Beetlejuice Punch Out.jpg (480x360, 52.49K)

The problem is, unless it's Japan or an absolute madman doing it, it's not gonna happen because of the soyboy army going "ugh! Problematic!" at the sight of a strong woman that dresses like she wants to.

Attached: Ivy-soul3art.jpg (300x484, 26.94K)

Tantei Club 4 never ever
translations of 1 and 3 also never ever

Such a great game, I can still hear the music in all its 8-bit glory

Came up with a couple more ideas.
>expand on the Peach sections, maybe a couple scripted fights with her and (insert Peach partner here), maybe foreshadow future events in this deep, intricate plot of Bowser kidnaps Peach again, let's be honest here
>this is gonna be fanfic-tier shit, but maybe explain Kammy's absence by making it so that Bowser fired her after TTYD, maybe have her join up with Mario near the end as an optional partner like with Ms. Mowz

I would love to see a really well-made Jurassic Park remake.

My brother!
FFTA was the shit, I still replay it yearly. Though I learned about the (small) modding community for it and have been enjoying the Grim Grimoire mod.
Though I didn't really get into the sequel. Something about it felt just… off? Like I missed laws and some other things felt weird, like two races with basically unique classes that were just uncomfortable mixes of existing ones.

Series is kinda ruined because now they wanna beat you with the 'LOOK ITS PAPER HAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT TOAD JUST FOLDED UP' thing.
How often did the paper thing even come up in the first two? I know the characters never said anything about it, let alone being creased and shit. The world moves like a pop up book or got blown away, bosses were paper craft-like, and sometimes people would be flat on the ground but that was it. Mario's being paper was a curse unique to him but now every toad is apparently better at being paper.

Attached: 98c0422bf9d994445f38967aeabd14084dc24c29f3118fdc244baeeb029b1623.png (244x370, 73.33K)

I want to see complex story-driven RPGs with full command line interface, similar to 1984 DND.

Attached: dnd.png (640x400, 6.37K)

You're right about the new races, they only had gimmick skill set of preexisting ones. Here's my shitlist:
>The MC(Lusso) and his friends doesn't even had a propper character development. Even that girl with the white hair which unlocks her own OC class

Besides that shit I almost 100% the entire game. Now looking for the missing sidequests I haven't unlocked yet.
Care to share? The only mod I found is a somewhat "Hard mode" on Romhacks.net

Attached: snek with a !.png (215x301, 36.61K)

another fucking nintendo shill thread shitting up the catalog

It's not specifically for Nintendo games, you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 1439845807672.jpg (1146x1148, 513.35K)

ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=dm1bfremsee9ipkvike8b9tkq1&topic=9817.0
Its a little hard to get it working right but I might just have been dumb. Been a little while since I played but some starting advice:
Get a bishop baanga, holy fuck they have a petrify that is super helpful.
Watch who you hire, they seem more common and since the game scales too many high level skill-less nobodies makes the enemies nearly impossible to kill.
Check EVERYONE for item use. Enemies have infinite items, I once spent literally an hour and a half killing a single soldier who had items and kept reviving and healing himself and a thief. No, fucking seriously if someone can use items they are priority #1, treat them like an end boss I cannot stress their danger.
The nu mou Reaver class seemed a bit broken last I tried it. Its a replacement for morpher and it seems like some of the morpher is still in there causing trouble.
Remember to watch for archers, they don't do a ton of damage but their debuffs are almost 100% half the time.
Use debuffs. My strategy was blind, immobilize, and then whatever else I could manage.

Also that place has mods for other FFT games, but this is the only mod I've played on it.
(Seriously item users need to die first)

Attached: 00bbbecbba26c9c8e7b676b66d7d5903166f7dccec0bce412890b680e65d1f75.gif (1208x860, 1.86M)

Suda 51 could do Duke right!

Attached: duke nukem manga.jpg (1060x1496, 1.19M)

Since this is an idea guy thread, I could come up with a million and one game concepts, both for independent games and existing franchises, but I find myself lacking in motivation. I've had a lot of these ideas over the years, but these are the only ones I actually feel incomplete without, aside from the usual assortment of games from popular IPs that were either announced or presumed to be in development and then never saw the light of day, or that were eventually released in a bastardized form.

Mischief Makers is a no brainer, but I can't be the only one who wants a sequel to Super Princess Peach

Attached: DIovrUxUIAEQ2-6.jpg (690x1059, 82.16K)

A good BK clone, Yidla-Scammy was a big "FUCK YOU" to people who enjoyed collectathons.

Attached: banjo-kazooie.png (1037x812, 640.83K)

>>>/out/