Hi leftypol

Hi leftypol,

Porky here.

Why should I hand over the means of production and my private property to you? How does that benefit me?

It won't benefit you, thats why you haven't done it, and why we need violent revolution to forcibly take it from you.

Also that game was shit.

But that violates the NAP.

pic related

Ha, I see you're not actually familiar with libertarian literature, you'd know that there's always a 12 page essay on why Things That Benefit Me Personally Don't Technically Violate the NAP

It doesn't benefit you personally that's why we are going to kill you and take it.

What makes you think that 1) I will allow this 2) the state will allow this and 3) you will have the physical means to undertake such a task. You seem to be living in a fantasy.

You don't hand it over, we take it from you

Well, about that…

This is the only thing that really matters and its an open question, but ask yourself how stable our society seems these day.
→The global economic system is very unstable and headed toward another recession.
→Resentment at the rich is growing and will so more after trumps gang of plutocrats fuck everything up.
→The majority of millennials reject capitalism.
→Many people feel the "democratic" process is next to useless and hopelessly corrupted.
Enjoy the gulag bourgeois swine.

We are all slaves under capital tbh

If you were actually a porky you would be more afraid. The waltons have a fortified bunker and a private army to defend it in an undisclosed location for a reason.

We hate you, the world hates you, the mother who is struggling to feed her children hates you, and its only a matter of time before that hatred boils over and you finally have to face the music.

You get to break free from the quaqmire of capital accumulation (pic related). Your fellow citizens and humans will be better off and happier - the society will be more stable and peaceful, less chance of dying in a violent revolution, upheaval or simple robbery. People will be better educated, thus leading to faster and more purposeful advancement of science, technology and potentially even the arts.

You dont go to gulag if you hand over the means of production

Hey, if I tell you that you either hand over the means of production or get the bullet and you say yes it's a voluntary agreement.

Too bad, the NAP violates the communist manifesto

I would rather destroy what little I have than give it to greedy commie scum.

Civilization itself is built on the hoarding of food and property.

Irrelevant.

also irrelevant tbh

When the next revolution happens you'll be killed if you don't, so there's that.

What about this one?

Not if it's primitive expropriation.

Literally nothing of value will be lost once you've worked off your destructive impulses in gulag.

Perhaps you'd better disclose, then.

property rights break the NAP

Well, ideally you should destroy the means of production.

You'll benefit by keeping your head.

You will achieve spiritual enlightenment. It's the one thing you can't buy with money.

If you hand it over you can join us in our new society.
if you don't we will literally try to murder you and/or put you in a work camp to repay your debt to the working class.
how useful is your money when you're dead.

How useful is life?

well now we're getting into philosophical territory.

This question is pointless because no capitalist has ever voluntarily given up the MoP to the proles.

Probably a shitpost, but people unironically think this, and that is why we're coming for your toothbrush. And head.

You don't. We take it.

Wow this place is literally pol now barring the mass bans. Nazi masturbation fantasy or revolution neither will happen and lefty pol would be some gang bangers or former cops bitch come a real revolution.

Not a poltard I hate them too but you guys are going down that road.

You don't get hung by your toes in public for several days. That's how it benefits you.

Euthenise yourself libshit

Please read a book.

lmao. yeah, that's not how this works this works, friend. it's not up to you.

Because of morality