Wallpaper Thread: I will never have enough Edition

I would hope to see this thread stick to vidya. If you post non-vidya, try to have some vidya along side it, keeps the mods happy.

BOARDS:
Anime Wallpapers: >>>/w/
Wallpaper General: >>>/wg/
There might also be some help on >>>/gdw/, or >>>/gd/, but they're scarcely populated.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/13906687.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dump time

Well lots of my vidya screen i use.

Boy, I hate chromatic aberration.

Can we get phone wall papers?

Make them yourself. How are we supposed to know your resolution with Android being such a piece of shit?

also can't you crop regular wallpapers automatically on phone?

Won't someone please remake those first three with Kerbals instead?

For.

make it 9:16 1080p at least, if the res is still too small, the screen will likely be small enough to hide it. Now stop being a faggot.

unless your phone is shit it should be able to crop regular images for you without needing custom made ones, I even fuckin' checked

Minimalism FTW.

"That one screenshot everyone playing Subnautica took at one point or another."

true, but many images require extra work to actually, well, work. The squid sister one needed to have the top colors extended to fit both of them in the image properly the lupin wallpler needed to be properly enlarged to avoid bad pixel-o vision, and this one was too thin for 9:16, so I needed to add some sky and a bit of ground.

So yes, and no.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

fukin' ay.

for

how did that even happen?

The fuck is Kerbals?

These happy fellas!

Fag.

>>>/suicide/

It's some artist rendition of the female villager. The artist name is Akairiot I think.

I was gonna post more of the artist but seeing that picture, you should probably lurk hundreds of years here.

I edited the metro exodus marketing material and one of the things here to get rid of the text.

If you have any requests I'll try my shitty best.

Nice, time to contribute then

You sound like a huge niggerfaggot.

Anyone has more retro dithered pixelart scenes like this?
I'm using 'em in an old laptop I found laying around. Found those scattered around the web.
Don't need to be HD obviously.
Would also want to know if there's a way to disable Windows filtering the images when upscaling to fit the desktop's resolution.

OP is a cocksucking goon.

Who's the woman on the wall?

His deceased wife.

Knowing taro, probably some dyke or tranny.

whats the deal with the arse laser?

It's a seat she uses when fishing.

Shouldn't come as a surprise tbh. These threads have always attracted redditors.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE
I dropped the sage at the end so when the thread did get to the top, there would be shit in the thread.And i'm not a nigger

The ironic thing about the last image is all the background characters are people who've been through lots of shit, and so are seen as "evil" by normalfags

They've been through lots of shit and also keep murdering people in their quest to either snuff out all life, end the world, eat children, exterminate all life unlike themselves, or kill the younglings.
Yeah, no idea why anyone would think they were evil…

but that post if from here, user-kuns.

200% PLEB

really nigger?

I'll leave you with blue balls instead

Why do wallpaper threads always attract normalfags and cuckchan?

Now you've done it.

3rd image is less than 10 miles from my house.

Because you never post anything good in them.

ok

Make way for best girl. Plus some other stuff too

Good job, this is in fact not vidya, with some vidya to go along with it.

All wallpapers are box shaped.

Okay but if you have a computer screen shaped like a perfect square you need to get the fuck off of Holla Forums

What a fucking newfag.

This is why we can't have nice things due to double dirty niggers like you. Consider gassing yourself.

Nothing makes me more fucking livid then when you open a wallpaper thread, and niggers are posting wallpapers in the shape of a 3d box
To the anons who actually do this, please fucking stop.

My friend's mom has a square monitor.

This. Fags don't even post sphere wallpapers for game sphere users.

Well, technically any image is 3D already.
First dimension is rows, second is collums, third is the greyscale.
If it is an RGB image it has even more dimensions.

Can a two dimensional object even exist? So long as it is made of matter it's going to be 3d no matter how negligible one of the three dimensions measurement.

Rows and columns together are what comprise the second dimension, numbnuts.
0D = point
1D = line
2D = plane
3D = box

Depends on how you define "object". In mathematics you deal with two dimensional objects in multidimensional rooms all the time. A blank image of only while or black or blue or whatever could be considered a digital 2D object, as could be a grey scale string of pixels.
Your shadow is, in theory, a 2D projection of a 3D object onto a 3D object, so if you consider your shadow an object it could be considered 2D.

What fucking definition are you using for third dimension?

i even remember that thread here

It's an euclidean kind of shiggy

You don't tell me what to do faggot

Any scale can be a dimension. Greyscale goes from 0 to 1, 0 being black, 1 being white, and all real numbers in between that can be represented with a float are some kind of grey.
So in theory you can create a vector of X,Y and greyscale, creating a three dimensional vector for a three dimensional point.
If the third dimension, the greyscale, had only one value for every point you are trying to project (any vector to any point on the image goes orthogonally to the base vector of the greyscale), then you could create a 2D image, but it would only have one colour, same could be done with RBG systems, but then you would have something like
2+3 dimensions: X,Y,R,G,B, and then maybe some more for hue, saturation and whatnot.
Look it up, this is literally how computers work. The openGL documentation ifs full of shit like this.

Space Engine has a nice feature, where you can generate a skybox from whereever you are currently. I hope you can implement that into VR one day and have your VR chill room somewhere in space.

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE WORST FUCKING POSTERS ON Holla Forums
WORSE THAN LOL THREADS
WORSE THAN THE CUCKCHAN SHITPOSTERS THAT COME ON HERE AND SAY "WHY AREN'T CONSOLE WAR THREADS ALLOWED"
WORSE THAN THE FUCKING 4 AM THREADS
==REE=

wait….ace combat has like a weird mythos and shit? I just thought it was a straight military flight sim this whole time.

I'll ask again, by what definition of the word?

I smug at you.

I'll break it down for you.
Images are really 6D

The mathematical one.

This is correct, though you could be more precise, and call it a group of six dimensional vectors, which are then projected onto a plane, where the first two vectors represent the position on the plane, and the last three the colour and greyscale/hue/whatever else you want to add.

bruv

Just like, google it, faggot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimension_(vector_space)

Sorry too retarded.

Akairiot is a godsend and it hurts me every day these women don't exist.

This is some hardcore /reddit/ shit.

Fuck off, shill.

here, have these

preaching in the rubble.png is a crop/rescale of serveimage7.jpg, because at this point I doubt you faggots are smart enough to know how to use MSpaint.
I did the same for syria colour,jpg but I also edited the colors a little.

(checked)
Your inflationary use of the word "shill" is angering me.

what is he shilling user?

Some of these I made myself.

finally, someone that actually remembers, anons are getting way too paranoid.

By claiming that the video games those anons posted is "reddit shit", he's being a revisionist shill, probably a cuckchan colonist. Report, and filter them.

And that's it for me.

whut game?

Pantyless Post-Apocalyptic Survival Simulator.
PP-ASS, in other words. Not a game, and never going to be one, but you sure want it to now, don't you? In a collapsed future, there's no need for panties. But apparently robotic helper dogs are still functional. The setting has serious potential for a game.

Sounds like CATastrophe.

But without the bestiality, right.

It's too bad localisation will add the panties back on and make the game about stronk wymyn who saved (ended) the world by killing the patriarchy

>people clearly talking about spacial dimensions
You just wanted to be a smartass.

Watch as it turns out to be a shitty third person shooter made in Unity

It revived a good thread and made people post moar wallpapers.

And most of them aren't of video games, including yours.

You lie!

And yet you refuse to contribute yourself.
How about a nice glass of mercury?

>he doesn't want the bestiality

Yes, but us humans could never accurately conceive it. At least, not beyond rudimentary shapes, even then, you can't view something with zero depth because light would go straight through that plane.
and that's not even considering they don't have the dimension of duration, so it can't exist in spacetime, but just speaking spatially even then we'd have issues

How about you swallow a three dimensional volume of lead?

I'll make it, just give me 20 years and donate to my patreon

how did they break out of those eggs without beaks wtf

Baby chicks do not use their beaks either, they have a "egg tooth" that falls off shortly after breaking out. Those chicks could've had the same.

Neat. Now let's see you use your own vocabulary instead, since you're trying this hard to fit in and all.

howcomefor wallpapers are always blinding, bright, busy instead of subtle and dark. like the stuff i actually use.

Have you tried looking for ones that are subtle and dark? Some people like having a bright sunny background to relax them.

I wonder if those claws help a traditional picking style.

You though yourselves safe from my touch?
Actually I don't have time to dump all the Classic Metroid Wallpapers so have a free sample goy

Get a better taste nigger

since I happened to have found an old self made edit I did of the Catherine intro I used as a wallpaper for a long time and feared losing it, I might as well post it here so I can get it in a different thread if I lose track of it again

The lack of wizard wallpapers itt disturbs me.

Will these do?

You
SICKEN
me

woops wrong folder

Kramer funny, Kramer specially funny when making fun of those who deserve it

You should really give it a try, it's become my favorite game series. You should start with what's considered "The holy trinity," with AC04. If you like 04, you'll like the rest the series has to offer.
The world-building in Ace Combat, known as the world of Strangereal, is really expansive and has its own internal lore and fairy tales and history. It's fucking mad, but larger than life.

I don't like videogame themed wallpapers for the most part, but have one of my faves, its non vidya related.

Pretty good. Where is Mykonos located, anyway?

Greece

Anyone still have Abstract Art wallpapers? I need to rebuild my collection.

Got any good ones for muh 4:3?

Oh look, it's the kirbyposter

Let's keep this thread rolling.

You have a lot to learn buddy. Follow the picture that posted. It's got an unparalleled story

as someone who had a gf with reasonably sizeable tities, that first pic looks really painful. her arms are crushing her boobs to an unreasonable degree.

what's happening on that third pic?

noob

The first pic keeps making me think of Kumatora and her /ss/ lewds stir up something in me.

What part of STRAIGHT shota was unclear to you?

the part where the STRAIGHT shota is the focus, also i just wanted an excuse to post AJ wallpapers

Really bad deflection.

I think I have all reasonable Metroid wallpapers. Most of them are too busy for me. I like them dark and peaceful.

So much yes

You're all faggots

I Hilbert diggy doo

Does anyone have some nice and calm F-Zero or Gradius wallpapers?

I wanted to attack some wallpapers, forgot

cossacks. a bunch of christian slav barbarians

Here ya go

Apart from the art being terrible the weapon design in the first image is so spergy that I'm actually mad at someones wallpaper now

Are you 12?

I never said anything about the game, I just said that the weapon design was spergy. It looks like something a preteen aspie overexitedly drew on a piece of paper.
And no, I don't recognize the game but I'm sure that with a minute of googling I could pretend that I do.

how observant of you

Anyone got some Armored Core wallpapers?

I have a few.

Fuck off Reed.

Can always use more samurai girls.

Agreed.

You have to crop it to the right aspect ratio (or add additional pixelart yourself like I did with your 2nd pic just now) and then upscale it with nearest neighbor to the right resolution.
I added about 20-30 pixels to the left and right side and removed 10 on the top and bottom, then upscaled it 2x.

If you wanted gondola, all you had to do was ask.

Some of them have a borked aspect ratio, but it probably doesn't matter.

Ace Combat 7 has great artwork

you need some help bro

Anyone got higher res version of these? I would use Waifu2x, but that tends to add a lot of noise to pictures without faces.

Only the homosexual and communists dislike pantsu.

What the fuck is this thread, I just wanted a new wallpaper for my phone since I'm still using the default one after one year of use.

guaranteed replies

No, the sane don't like them. What's there to like?

Holla Forums - 2D girls 3D wallpapers

Its too cringy to have that shit as a wallpaper bro. Thats the issue anons are having with it.

It's my own fault really but at least I am able to have a few posts here before the thread dies.

Previous thread but most of the images are gone.
8ch.net/v/res/13906687.html

Mobile niggers should hang themselves.
Or make your own.

Just goes to show Rosa Cossette D'Elise is a Belkan spy all along.

We posting Dokis?

Old KSP was the shit.

I was in that thread, but I've gotten more Wallpapers since

I don't have more than those. They were part of the DDLC fan pack which some user posted a link to in the VN thread some months ago.

I want to man handle Natsuki's tiny body.

Haven't been really collecting anything recently. Once you have 5,000+ you tend to have everything that interests you. That is until something new comes along.

Found some fan made ones somewhere.

Probably the Doki with the best story. Wonder how that mod to give them actual stories will turn out.

(checked)
I want to softly brush aside Sayori's dead body to get to Natsuki for comfy cuddling under a warm blanket

Wasn't DDLC a shitty VN? I'm not much of a VN fag but I think I remember a few anons who were saying it was pretty bad, although I don't know why.

Yep, but some people just don't want it to die for some reason.

Wow user, just because I like Natsuki doesn't mean I don't love them all.

Wasn't DDLC a shitty VN? I'm not much of a VN fag but I think I remember a few anons who were saying it was pretty bad, although I don't know why.

It was a parody of VNs and was generally okay. But the real reason of the hate was because of the youtubers and how it became popular

Not really shitty, but it had a lot of not realized potential.
The actual story and idea was great, but the author went too fast and didn't give the reader enough time/scenes to get accustomed to the characters. Shit mate, the entire game is like four hours at best if you are a slow reader.
With that little time you are supposed to feel like Sayori was your best friend ever, a person you grew up beside, someone you have literally always known, just like your own parents. It takes time to draw a reader in like that, you should have maybe had some flashbacks, or memory scenes, where you learn more about her. But as it is the entire point of her killing herself is not only predictable, but it leaves no real impact on the player. Anything that comes after just feels like more cheese on top, but it is certainly a very good idea, with some excellent parts. Close to the end you don't even know what is real in the story and what is not, and then the entire story collapses in on itself.
Now that I think about it, DDLC reminds me a lot of KSP. Absolutely brilliant concept, but bad execution due to a lack of experience.
Salvato announced that he would release a new game this year, so maybe that will be better, but I reserve the right to have my doubts about that.

Don't worry, bro. She isn't even real, her feelings don't matter. The only real doki is Natsuki.

Also, nice greentexting nerd.

10/10 name.
There's also the part where normalfags went OH WOW THIS IS SO ORIGINAL when Japan already got sick of the amount of meta spooky VNs a few years ago, and the developer seems to think he was being original as well.
It's not bad, just entry-tier.

sounds like someone being amazed by gundam for the first time because they never watch animu.

Install this app called GIF Live Wallpaper, it's pretty good

t. Phonefag

Kill yourself. I bet you use the same weak defense for blundertale as well.

Wonder if we hit the bump limit?

Never played or was interested in undertale but what I've seen they are in a league of autism of it's own and my defense came from what happened to five nights at freddy's and Holla Forums. Unless you don't remember?

Yeah we hit bumplimit at 300