So is anybody still interested in this? it's finally out,i say we make a server and have a game night out of it

So is anybody still interested in this? it's finally out,i say we make a server and have a game night out of it

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/quake-champions-doom-edition/downloads
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are they havin a laff? It's Zandronum compatible so why not.

Actually you need zandronum to run it in MP,only thing that works as far as i know

Every time i opened one it was a box of fucking nothing, at least in singleplayer.
The mod is solid but I think it fucks with the enemies' hp, unless you set all monster modifiers to "no", which i haven't done yet.
Inquisitor best class.

I'm up for a gamenight with it since last two times was mainly samsara.

I haven't really dicked with the single player trying them out because that's pretty boring,but the 32 or however many multiplayer maps in actual multiplayer would be nice.

SIngleplayer has more difficulties and options for Q1, Q2, Q4 and Doom enemies. Kiip in mind "Normal" are actually the second through fourth difficulties, and hard is just fast enemies. Maybe they do more damage and have more hp too, dunno. Didn't really try multiplayer because my internet atm is shit and all there were were a bunch of bot games on russian servers.

someone just fucking kill me right now

as soon as we get a multiplayer server up from somebody who can host,sure.

What a lazy faggot you are, OP.
moddb.com/mods/quake-champions-doom-edition/downloads

The mod really isn't good. The custom-made maps have way too many fucking lightning guns on them, and the spawnpoints are absolute bullshit.

Are you referring to the AeonDM maps or the 7 new maps?

I guess just don't use these maps?

"it's shit"
"you don't have to use it !"
Didn't check his claims but it doesn't make it less shit to ignore it you cuckchanner.

Are you retarded?
There are so many DM maps in existence, it's like you're saying you can only use certain mods with certain mapsets.
Of course the new maps are garbage, they are from nuQuake.

What are you trying to do? Turn this into Cuckchan 2.0?

.>>14332195
though all the servers right now are using the new maps so it really sucks, i'll stick to playing this in singleplayer for now

The maps are an entirely separate wad. You have to put in more effort to use them than to not.

As per usual DBT makes something that's very style over substance. If I wanted QC I'd play fucking QC, what a waste of an opportunity.

That just plays into my point further

look sorta cool

The mod has more game modes and maps than the game it's based off of and allows for single player campaigns (whether alone or co-op). I'm not seeing your point.

This is retarded and nobody wanted this. It's just a mod riding off the whole "doom 4 for doom" success but for a shit multiplayer game nobody wanted, Quake was already dead since Q4 and the fall of Quake Live due to bethsda/zenimax meddling solified this.
Porting a shitty casual mobage class-based shooter to a better engine with support for way more maps than the original could ever dream of having, sure that's okay, makes it slightly better and proves that you don't need 2017 engines nor DX12 or an AAA budget to make a game like it. However it doesn't stop the actual game from being a shitty casual mobage class-based shooter, eg: complete dumpsterfire garbage.
Why would you want to play this?

You can play as Caleb.

Might have a look at it for a gamenight in a few months.

caleb is a shit, security officer is better and more fun to play with.

Might as well post this here.