Fate / Nasuverse

Some twenty years ago a future waifufag and a future soulsfag sat down and started writing shit in their college dorm. Today the rest of us are suffering the price.

Fate/Grand Order (NA)

Fate/Grand Order (JP)

Meanwhile, on the anime side, both Last Encore and Shirou Cooking are currently running. After the catastrophe that was Apoc, it's a welcome relief.

Questions of the Day:

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=problematic
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/problematic
shoten.kadokawa.co.jp/sp/2014/fate/zadankai2/
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event.php#nav
fate-go.us/event/
exhentai.org/g/1186610/7ee562e852/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope, Assassin is good enough for me, both game play and personality wise.
Definitely
Pffffffft, Living Corpses are the worst part of this event but nothing has come closer to pure hell then the original Moon Dango event.

Stop with the fucking bullsh-
What the fug

I finally got a decent Rider after getting Emiya (Medusa). I gotta replace Benkei with somebody else though (I'm not digging him unless I'm doing something wrong with him). Shakespeare doesn't seem too bad.

No. I'm saving Quartz for other stuff. It's a shame I won't have enough time to keep Assassin Shiki through missions.
I just started, so nope (20-something/100). I can farm black cats and strawberries, so I'm gonna aim for as many mana prisms or 5* cards (you keep the cards after the event, right?). I've been trying to level my heroes to beat the story missions, and level my Mashu waifu.

Almost definitely
I'm actually having more trouble with 702, mainly due to my current leveled servant list, I have to bring a caster support for the base models, but I don't have much to deal with ajurna and his really low charge bar.

Did they start rerun collabs because they said they were doing only one rerun per event and since they reran almost all normal events, 2018 would have been too barren without rerunnig collabs?

Noice.

Just finished the last Quest, I love how the story seems to tie into the next Event.
And 802 is not that bad, I just took Shiki to deal with the Demon and NP5 Robin Hood with NP strength up do oneshoot Nero.

And I have to admit: I somewhat liked Apocrypha. The story was shit, but I liked some of the servants, especially Shakespeare , it had one of the best Masters in my opinion and the big fights towards the end were good.

The servants, other than Shirou and Achilles, are all either from the canceled Fate/Apocrypha assfaggot or other Fate works like Extra CCC for Karna, which means they are either written by Gen Urobochi (i.e. Vlad) Nasu (Jeanne) or some other faggot who is not Higashide (Astolfo). In addition, Kinoko Nasu wrote a bare plot outline for Higashide, so Higashide had most of the work done for him, espcially character wise.

And managed to waste all of it's potential, and force CHEEG down our throats.

If you like the characters, then you like the work of everyone but Higashide. Unless you got a raging boner for Shirou and Achilles, then you like the parts Higashide didn't write.

That explains a lot.
Kind of sad that he managed to fuck it up with 90% already being done for him. Now I can finally understand all the hate he gets.

Shirou was just bullshit pretentious "Imma save humanity". Achilles was okay, although I still don't get his reason for joining Shirou.

Neat, I thought she was the new 5 star. I take it Saber Shiki still doesn't have an Interlude? She really needs a buff to her NP

Oh, well I liked Achilles, but Amakusa was a bit flat. Best Characters were Mord and her Master along with Astolfo.

Achilles had plenty of potential and personality but his motivations are muddled as fuck

Finished mission 100 after anti-climatically grinding out the last few Rider wins I needed from 203. Defeated Saber by putting Berserker in my last slot after she wiped out everyone else with two Excaliburs, a guaranteed Berserker Buster chain combo will beat pretty much anything. Now it's just grinding out the rest of the shop. Fun event all around.

isnt this the girl that gets raped which awakens her power?

Why are you fuckers still playing this "game"

Because it's fun and Nasu's writing is good

She had the power before that, and she was raped multiple times before she went batshit. She started going crazy killing people after she almost got stabbed while being raped for the umpteenth time.

nah, I already got altera as my 5* saber and assassin shiki is all the shiki I need right now
of course, but shit like kill thing 200 times is very discouraging after clearing the 100 times missions of it since it's like doing that mission all over again
not really, bringing some archers and shiki can make the grind at least tolerable

speaking of events are we getting america singularity after the dantes event? I can't really wait to roll for the cutest nurse since I wasn't able to get Bryn I hope at least I can get Nightingale

i dont think anyone would want such damaged goods

Are you truly prepared to deal with the widest gap between in-game art and fan art? Because if you are, good on you.

It's probably more for the cool factor than the waifu factor. Her personality is basically just Sakura anyways. But there's something undeniably cool about a relatively normal human with Mystic Eyes that can snap bridges in half.

Looks good game-play wise as well. Having Kuro around as a welfare certainly lowers the relative utility, but she's still a ST Buster with a Buster Up and an NP animation with a custom theme. Strap a Merlin on her and snap Spriggans and Seibahs in half.

Yep, only NP1, but that's usually enough.
Already did, and defeated the Saber boss
Had more difficulty with 804 because I didn't take a support waver with me, as I don't have one of my own, as I took the games' available support out of obligation. I have almost every other fucking SSR however!

I already did user, I really don't mind her art I just think it could have been done much better and I think nightingale in-game art expressions are cute

I mean, as far as damaged goods
There are so many sluts jesus christ

Stop trying to cuck historical figures.

user, she's not a slut until you dick her. Therefore, anyone who waifus a character who has already had a husband instantly turns her into a cheating slut the moment penis touches vagoo. Though speaking of men who cuckold other men.
Truly Cu had some weird shit going on.

I guess why the alters and yanderes are for (you)

When you think about it, there are still plenty of virgins. Also,
Being married does not equate to being a slut. You can be married and have children and still be pure.
Also
Were you getting off while writing that post? You sound like an NTR-loving faggot.

Ishtar is a fertility goddess. Ere-chan is confirmed canonically pure.

Nah, gonna drop 30 to try and make my Jealtefag friend jealous, aside from that saving for Miss Surfer Mor.
Easily.
It's not Camelot, so no.

Speaking of collab events, I hope there's one with FE Heroes at some point in the future, if only to see shit like Arturia vs Zelgius and all the joke art of Ike and the Round Table
Knights.

Mo-san and Kairi were easily the best parts of Apocrypha. I actually just dropped it after they died.

The Lancer versions of Arturia aren't virgins, Mordred still exists in their timelines as shown in the Camelot singularity.
It's a good feeling. Of course, there's always the possibility 'historical' Mordred fucked somebody, but aside from Fate the only thing I know of that focuses on them at all is some book that may or may not even exist.

Was it really that hard? I went in with a David, A Nobunaga and Support Gil

Mission 100 was great with Grailled Medea with Black Grail though, I know I was probably ideally supposed to take Shiki but "Rue Breakah" is just so fun.

Again, see

Well I don't recall any of the historically married figures lusting after you. Technically they aren't sluts.

It's a pain because it's the room with the most living corpses and you end up having to farm a 220k+ hp boss for the 200 zombie kills mission.

Eh I didn't bother farming that room since 101 only has like 1(2) less and was a lot faster. I only ended up farming rooms that had more than 1 thing needed like 503 for Chaotic, Evil Servants; Or like 203 for Divine Female Riders

Nah, I'm good with Assassin Shiki and I already have Seiba and Daishouri, so there's no need. Hell, I've got D'eon too, who is a superior Saber tank.
I guess; done all the missions available to me already. Did all the "tough" boss fights you were supposed to cheese with Shiki with my trusty "It only does everything!"-team.
Nah, EMIYA wrecks her and Shiki did short work of the demon 80% of the time.

Unless she was humping every man soldier in her path, and even then that doesn't make sense in this setting since she's an ayy lmao.

She probably has an ayy lmao dick or lays eggs or something.

haha

She's canonically married a woman, Gudrun and said woman mythologically bore her two sons. This means Altera does have the ability to get women pregnant and has.

Freedom at last from the endless grind.

Having successfully grinded completed every mission to completion, it is time to take a rest from the exhausting efforts by grinding Rapunzels for the rest of the week.

I used 6 apples on Room 101 just to complete the fucking living corpse mission after losing in 802 3 times in a row. Despite that, this event was amazing; the only thing left in my shop are ~500 mana prisms, boosted the skills of my most useful servants, and the free servant is quite good even outside of this event

I could use some help with the original Mirror Moon release of F/SN. Whenever I enter fullscreen, the screen stretches and it looks somewhat ugly. What can I do to fix it?

Yes, I only need to finish completing Floor 8 rooms ten times. I'm saving all my quartz and tickets for Jalter. Is the Mona Lisa CE worth getting, or should I save my Prisms for other shit?

Fuck. A few days left and stuck at my last Mona Lisa with only 400 mana prisms. I have a Rare Mana Prism, so I could just wait and buy it then, but I could also just use 10 or so golden apples to grind some more exp cards to burn.

Advice?

To my knowledge there is no resolution patch, but the Realta Nua pc iirc looks alright.

Apples exist to be used. Do you want to wait a year before having your 10% bonus just to save a few of them?
Best use for apples is during lottery and next one should be Nero Fes in September. You'll have plenty of time to restock.

/ ! \ REMINDER: Saber has a dick!

Yeah this user's right, if you're only 400 away and done with the event there's no better reason to use your apples, and it's not like you won't get more by then with two sub events and a chapter before the lottery with Da Vinchi even comes out

I did 802 with a support nobu and a jack. Shit's the easiest 8th story.

Aside from the one lore, any reason to grind out all 100 missions?

Getting to the rooftop for another lore and 5 dragon scales, otherwise if you're not too concerned with that and got what you needed then nah not really

Saber's a virgin, nigger.

It was only temporary. She got better.

Right, gonna farm the EXP cards then. Which is better, 30 or 40 ap?

40 clearly, since it's 80% Gold EXP cards, while 30 AP is 70% silver cards.

I should clarify: it stretches the VN from 4:3 to 16:9. I found a guy with a similar problem from almost a decade ago with the solution being to "change flat panel scaling", but that option seems to have disappeared.

40 AP, they have a much higher amount of gold cards.

Isn't the next lottery during Da Vinci's event, though? It should be in about a month or so.

If you just want to grind to make embers into prisms, just grind 30. If you want embers for the xp then 40.

40's better if you actually want exp, 30's better if you only want mana prisms.

30 AP, you'll get 8 gold/silver hands on average per a run which each give a mana prism. That's 3.75 AP per mana prism. Conversely. The 40 AP with give you 9 gold/silver, and that's 4.44 AP per a mana prism. The most efficient grind possible for prisms is the 30 AP one.

Gold aren't the only exp cards to give mana prisms when burned.

Your math is retarded, especially since we care about silver+gold and not just one or the other for mana prism farming.

We also know she also impegrenated Guinevere because waver's assistant is one of her descendents.

Speaking of waver did you all know that he turned kayneths mercury blob into a cute meido that does chores and calls itself the terminator because it watched the movie some time after she was created

Truly a man of culture.

I guess it's retarded to blow apples/quartz on dailies, right? I spent more time on ember dailies to get most of my units to 30-40 while getting a few ascensions for Emiya, Medusa, and Hassan. Is there an in-game list of servants that are only available in the friend point pool?

For the most part; it isn't worth it to blow apples on dailies and especially not worth it to blow precious Quartz on dailies, exceptions though like being 400 mp away from mona lisa, and mona will be gone in a few days then it's worth it, but it's not like Dailies otherwise are going anywhere.

But in the end, it's your game, if you gotta have your 4th ascension, or skill up, or really want your 5 star to 90, go nuts

Depends on if you're desperate for mana prisms before a CE disappears such as however, them being a daily thing, yes it's kind of stupid to do it normally since it's one of the most available quests and resources. As for a list of servants exclusive to friend points. Just look at any servant list, if it's less than 3 stars, it's exclusive to friend pool. (The only exception is Paul Bunyun who is a 1* event welfare.) Hell, they have only added a single bronze servant to point summon since the beginning, and that will be after the Fate/Zero event.

Oh, wait I'm sorry, I forgot how much of a special snowflake Angra is, he isn't a Bronze servant he's a Black one.

You can't mention Trimmau without mentioning the fuck who showed her the movie.

Specifically he's a 0* Servant. Because he is, canonically, the worst.

I had 60, but blew 30 on the Story summons. Now I'm just saving them up for whatever (like a non-existing Nero Bride chance, or a shot at Heracles).

It's a shame because I actually like Angry Man Jew's character and his design (Not his final ascension design though, I have no clue why he's blue)

Truly being Angra is suffering.

There are ways to use him.
For instance, there's the fact that his Noble Phantasm is one of the only attacks in the game which does an exact 1:1 damage, regardless of defenses. Meaning that against a very few challenge quests, you can stop your dreams from being a meme.

This is why I love this game, even the "Worst" of the worst can be useful because of Gimmicks.

I don't see how using manjew in that video would be any faster than an archer who would be effective against those crabs.

This is blatantly false, as nothing with redeem Gilles de Rais or Geronimo's move sets.

I mean, maybe Geronimo's I'm not Sure but Caster Gilles can solo some things

The crabs have a buff on them that reduces damage dramatically. That 100k buster crit you got on a double Merlin-buffed Gil? It's only going to do a couple hundred damage. The same trick is used on Sumanai in the Nerofest Redux as a challenge quest.

You can brute force it if you're running a full 5* Buster team or if you want to go for some severe Arts memes, but it's still going to take a good while.

Ah, I see. Well then, I see how he can have some great use.

I just started playing and rolled an Elizabeth 4-Star servant, did I do good?

Elizabeth and Mash are my main team currently, but I have an all-mighty need for Shuten, Jack, Tamamo, and Nobunaga. Ereshkigal looks nice too

You did okay. As of now she is the only 4 star lancer with cohesive skills and gets better with her strengthening. If you just rolled your account and -want- to reroll to get the best 4 star starter; those would be either Emiya or Heracles. And Emiya gets good when he gets his strengthening and Heracles is solid until he gets Bond level 10, then he's a monster

I should specify; 4 star lancer with Cohesive skills that's -not- storylocked

Maybe he wanted to imitate SMT's Demi-Fiend.

Also if you get his CE he becomes the best thing you have to killing the final boss or other Beast enemies.

Why do I keep seeing a genderbent Geronimo everywhere?

Angry Man Jew has his uses if you plan right. He's an Avenger, meaning he's got class advantage against Rulers. His last skill is also a suicide skill where his Quick card performance increases, but he dies in 5 turns or so. And as it has been previously stated, Verg Avesta counters every enemy with all the damage he's gotten in his turn as long as he doesn't die.

His Bond CE also gives him extra damage against Beasts. The world's weakest servant can beat up Gayytia

ah okay, I think i'll stick with her. She's cute

She's *okay*. If you wanted full meme dreams a Bond CE Heracles is the best 4 star in the game, period. EMIYA if you want discount Gilgamesh. The big meme that people spout when starting is either rerolling the tutorial roll until it gives you multiple 4*, or rerolling your first set of quartz until you get Waver, but few dare tread in reroll hell.

Where?

I need Shuten. Is she in the quartz roll pool? Or was she event-only?

oh I rolled a 4-Star Saint Martha too. And then a few 1~3 star shitters that I fed all to elizabeth

Prepare for frustration if you want those servants.
Jack and Tamamo are normal 5 Star summons, but Nobunaga (Archer) is only available via her event that already happened, so you have to wait for the rerun.
Ereshkigal, Shuten and Nobunaga (Berserker) are all limited Pickup Summons in future events so better hold your Quartz together

damn it
what does this mean? Like they're only available in whatever the next event is?

The normal way to beat those is art stall teams with burn/curse/poison effects. Finally, your Kiyohime's Bond CE can have a practical use :^)

Yeah, not that impressive.

She won't be back until march 2019 for Archer
Yes.

Don't use servants for XP, it's not really efficient and there are plenty of great 1-3 star servants like Cu, George or Hans.

Actually, as a Lucklet who rolled Saber Shiki, are they susceptible to Instadeath?

That's a-okay. I can hang on to my Quartzes.

So even the shitter 1-3s have uses? I'll be sure to hang on to them then.

Though you have Liz, Cu is the king of cockroaches, so you might want him as well.

If you don't plan on being a whale and emptying your wallet you better start to respect them low star servants!
They will become your greatest allies given how hard 5 stars are to obtain

No

Don't feed servants to other servants, it costs more QP then it's worth. If you need exp cards go do the dailies in Chaldea gate.

Damn, well at least Okita's np ignores defenses

Defense ignoring NP do not ignore special enemy buffs like the Crabs flat damage reduction. They ignore the defense up skills.

I would never

All right I hear ya. Don't feed servants to servants. Got it.

Who decided it was a good mechanic to have separate drop rates for free vs. paid currency? Was it a Japanese Jew?
Literally the only five star servants I got in the first three or four months were from the same 10 roll I did and all it got me was another fucking Berserker and Jeanne
Then I did a lucky ticket and got Bride Nero.

No one?
Unless you are talking about the guaranteed 5 star banners.

Liz is cute, but she's honestly not one of the best in terms of game-play. Thankfully, if you like Liz, you will acquire a new one every Halloween. They plan to eventually put out a Liz in every class.

Shuuten is pretty difficult to acquire. If you're willing to whale, you have about a 50/50 chance of getting Jack every summer (either her or Jannu); otherwise, not so easy. Tamamo is mid-tier to get. Nobu is free, but you'll have to wait a year.

Ere-chan is two years out, but she's absolutely perfect, and one of only three Servants in this game I plan on spending any Quartz to acquire. And since I already got one of them, that leaves only her and Merlin for two years.

Goetia is a fucking scrub. Even Astolfo can solo his ass, and it's arguable that he's even worse from a gameplay perspective than Manjew is. Hell, really the only way you can get taken out is if you're a dumbass whales who frontloads a line of 5*s and 5* CEs with a Jannu Alter and gets left with a mostly useless backline.

You can't post a Camelot video without mention Euryale, or as she may be more accurately called, Living Proof Gawain is a Lolicon.

It won't ignore the crab defense buff. The only thing that does is absolute direct damage. If I recall, CEs like Maiya which add damage helped, but I might even be wrong on that. Defense ignoring NPs won't do shit though.

To further clarify this, it is literally impossible in the game right now to have a full team of 5* servants and 5* CEs, which has a cost of 140. At best, if you had Master Level 140, you get 112 team building cost. This means you could have a team of 5* servants with only one 4* CE and 4 3*CE. Be aware, a 3* servant with a 5* CE is miles better then a 5* servant with a 3* CE.

Are you referring to the distinction between free saint quartz and paid saint quartz which has only been relevant 5 times in the history of the Japanese Server, or between friends points and saint quartz?

fantastic!

ah, looks like i'm in for the long haul then.

so craft essences make the servant, not the other way around. Can you level up CEs?

wew fucked up my replies, that first one about liz was also meant for >14351688

Yeah, same way as Servants. 30-ish is a good level since the exp requirements curve pretty heavily after that.

Hans has been a mainstay on my team ever since I got him to NP5 and Shakespeare & Mozart are pretty swell, too. Robin and David are top tier Archers while Ceasar and Uncle Fergus are pretty good as well. Hassan is about as powerful as a wet paper bag, but his survivability and his critstar generation somewhat make up for it.

Haven't used Asterios myself, so can't say anything nice about the big fluff.

It hurts.
Yes, CEs give flat bonuses to Attack, Health or both depending on the CE. The higher the level the better the bonus. In addition, they give various unique effects, the 5* one's have some of the best effects in the game. The most famous one's are Kaleidoscope, that just let's you start a servant with their NP gauge 80% charged, or 2030 which is a free 8 Critical stars each turn.

The only other thing worth mentioning is the Bond 10 CE, which is what you get when, as the name implies, you get your servants Bond level to 10, they can only be equipped to that servant you bonded with and come maxed leveled. Heracles Bond 10 CE is what changes him from being an okay Berserker to one of the most broken in the game.

I can't live seeing regular damage numbers anymore; it's gotta be gold, now.

I would say running it at 3 is overkill, mostly because this exists, and I like giving my Gilgamesh an additional 15% critical damage on top of 3 star a turn, or better yet, the 10% Buster effect plus 20% Critical Up from Victor of the Moon.

I do have Another Ending and that Dan Blackmore crit up CE(limit broken, too) but dem perfect 100% crit chances on every card, man.

And Extella is garbage; too expensive for a card that can't be leveled up. What good is 100/100 with a basic 15% crit up?

I'm talking about the three tier split of currencies. Friend points, Free Quartz, and Paid quartz.
Even if it isn't stated there is obviously some sort of bonus to servant drops from using paid quartz.
If it was just Friend points and Quartz it wouldn't be so awful but they're splitting a currency twice because they can.

Are overkill because you only need 3 of those to be 100% and not even, that's why the Japanese servers don't care about servants like Jack who can shit out 60 stars in one turn because you simply don't need that much.

More then giving someone like Gilgamesh Fragments which gives him exactly 0 attack and no crit damage up, while still helping with consistency.

That would be illegal in Nippon and data mining autists would have found it long ago.

I seriously doubt it.
It's just a luck thing, nothing else. Look at some of the well know whales that spend hundreds of quartz to get a single 5* while there are F2Ps with a healthy amount of them without ever paying a dime like me.

i see I see. and is there a quick way to level up bond? Or do you just have to use the servant in your party 24/7?

If only.
Chaldea Lunchtime helps a lot and it will be coming out around the end of the year
Better start saving up them 5k mana prisms

Farm 100,000 Boar in Babylonia with two LB Lunchtimes and a Portrait.

Chink and Japanese would have come down hard on DW if that were the case as that breaks various gachapon regulations and laws.

It takes 3 months on average to max bond a servant. Only ways to speed it up are the bond bonus CEs, one you've already missed, and the other in a few months.
be aware most bond CEs are secretly awful except for Herk's

Why do they do this?

I'm pretty sure 5* Nero is still using her original animations. And 4* Nero I'm almost certain is using her updated versions in NA. So that's a huge difference.

I don't know if 5* Shiki came with her upgraded animations or not, either. But regular Shiki certainly does look nicer. Part of that might have to do with the fact they had something to base her on, though. A lot of her animations pay homage to the ones from MB. In comparison, Saber Shiki only has one thing to base off of: a single Last Arc.

Figured I'd ask this being the only "gacha" thread in Holla Forums (and I didn't think a thread on gachas would work): Do you think these games have some of the worst communities out there, and cater to sjws who suck at games? From playing King's Raid, Digimon Links, and Vakyrie Connect, it seems like any gacha with an in-game chat room is going to be fucking horrible with all the creepy role-players, sjws, and edge-lords infesting the rooms. Unless it's a popular franchise like Digimon or even Fate, finding decent resources on games like King's Raid or Valkyrie Connect is almost impossible (there's that shit-hole called Reddit, but again it's Reddit).

I'm getting the hang of Benkei, and it's so much fun when I can use my Caligula to smash some guy's face in. I still need to figure out which essences work for which heroes (I think someone here said Caligula needs one to keep him alive). Hassan is also pretty awesome for a low star servant (I'm using an essence that gives him 30% Np). I wish I had a better Sabre besides C'hevalier though. How do you get the discs or whatever that lets you buy servants like Vlad or Mordred?

the only way to get them is by getting a 6 copies of a 5* servant, so in other words…
NEVER EVER

>Do you think these games have some of the worst communities out there, and cater to sjws who suck at games?

I don't think so. Most Japanese games are pretty "sexualized" by SJW terms. That said, some of the localizers still manage to push their virtue signalling shit even in these games. Most notably is in Granblue Fantasy where a draph's bikini revealed underboob, and the NA version covered it up.
They're trying to get into Fire Emblem Heroes, but some cute and suggestive character designs still manage to get through, such as Witch Nowi. Fate/GO is probably safe, considering that Jack the Ripper is basically a loli in the thinnest Bikini possible. I don't think the game's character designs get any lewder than that, even in the JP version.
The worst you'll get are roleplayers, secondaries, and 'that guy' who consistently makes up of about 40% of the posts in each thread every time one pops up.

Well that sucks.

Watching you two autists fight is the best.

Just to clarify this point, there's a reason these threads are usually called Nasuverse threads, rather then F/GO threads (unless OP is a faggot). because of the autistic sub-base of faggots who like Fate and Nasu in general. The reason Grand Order dominates the thread is it being quickest to spew out more Nasu writing and be constantly changing. While I don't doubt there's plenty of people that only browse this thread because of F/GO, resident user like EMIYAfag and the like are mostly here for Nasu shit. This is important, as most people here would not touch Gacha with a ten foot pole if it were not Fate shit. (me included) The reason for this
Whether or not they cater to SJWs is always going to be more of the translation teams fault rather then the original developers as SJWs, while existent, are not nearly as toxic and common as their western counterpart. These games are designed around RNG to the max and thus are complete and total casual bait. There's a reason that Fate fan art and doujins didn't start skyrocketing until 6 months after Grand Order started. Pic related. The start of Fate popularity rising is 6 months are F/GO is released. Thus, these games, being so casual, are going to attract casual scum like RPs and SJWs and 12 year olds like fucking candy because that's what you are playing. No matter how technically deep Fate/GO may or may not be it is complete and total casualshit, same for any other gacha by mere grace of base design.
Burning the 6th copy of a 5*, theoretically, you would need 15 copies of a %* in order to get enough wheels for the summoning.

You really should have gone to the Granblue thread for it being the resident gachashit. F/GO threads didn't take off until the English version released way after gbf settled in.

What have I done?

Valkyrie Connect's translator shoves memes and some sjw shit in the game (the translation has been ruined by a lot of shitty memes), but so far the characters haven't been censored like in Grand Blue (I never played it). King's Raid had some censorship until the whales threatened to drop the game, making Vespa tone down the censorship (it's still there, but it wasn't as bad as it was).

You've done nothing that wasn't already occurring back in August, you just gave it a different name. Too bad the archives are lost, those were simpler times.

I remember posting a bunch of 'getting started' guides and other shit right before the NA release when threads started popping up. There were threads before time to time, like around the time Extella came out. F/GO didn't have more than a couple players on JP at the time, though. The only discussion it really got was bitching. There's a lot less of that now.

Instead, the bitching now seems to mostly just concern local autism. Which is kind of a no-shit thing, since TM is a company summoned in the Autism Magnet Class Container. And one with a very high rank at that.

I just wish they would use F/GO as the basis of a team fighting game with some fucking long-ass arcade stories.

Why are her boobs so high up on her torso

I could ask the artist for Anne Bonnie the very same thing.It's because their anatomy study is shit.

Compared to the Mobage shit we got I almost wish Fate/Apocrypha the ASSFAGGOT actually succeeded.

Nah, see I've come to note that consistency is key. When you need to pop Jeanne's NP every three turns for example against a multi-target enemy NP, you need every crit you get. Besides, at its core what I play is an Arts Stall Team, so losing out on 5-6k of damage per hit is neglible.
Well there's your problem. Gil is pretty selfish so he doesn't fit at all into my team comps; I just have him whoring out for FP and never use him.

The best part is according to their profile the two should be only 13cm apart in height. Also Anne looks pregnant in that pose.

wish more or less granted, F/GO arcade is kinda like that but not really
I also wish they did that, but at least they are trying to expand F/GO to other things besides mobile shit

It's much easier to pull this off with Prisma Cosmos, especially until Jeanne loses her self-stun which makes it so you can lose on a lot of NP gain in one turn depending on how the RNG is with the card distribution.
You posted a pic with him I assumed you used him, and most crit teams have a damage dealer and that damage dealer should be dealing said damage. It would also go well on EMIYA who is also someone whose job is to crit hard.

I think her spine is simultaneously broken while she also has a second ribcage for some reason.

The problem with Fate games in general is that the gameplay is okay at best. Most of us just get drawn in by something and then just accept the bad with the rest.

Still doesn't mean we tolerate whales or snowflakes.

This looks like a Dissidia NT pizza with FGO toppings

I have it, but since Jeanne then tends to sit on her NP until it is needed it becomes worthless for half the rounds. 2030 does the same and offers more the rest of the time. Generally I've just found that the 1000+ HP of 2030 just keeps everyone alive. Hoping to get a fourth at some point so I can level up one a little more to balance out Hans' low health.
He's okay at it, since he has such a high Independent Action, but lacking any proper buff to use those crits he's not the best and his lack of Arts cards leaves him a poor fit for my Arts heavy team comps. I mean, I can slap him with Okita and that works but its once in every three rounds or so that he gets to shine.

With EMIYA, Hans and Jeanne my team is either constantly a)critting hard or b) NPing the fuck out.

Funny you should mention this as I run Gilgamesh in an Arts team with Hans and Jeanne in order to keep him alive and to keep him critting. He fits just fine, and it's not like his NP hurts because it's not Arts because he always wants to use it after everyone else for the damage multiplier. I will admit his one less Arts card effects it slightly but he makes up for it with his own NP gain buff. Gilgamesh also has one of the highest base attacks for a 5 star Archer, and B rank divinity which helps him crit even harder without needing buffs but I already see your lvl 98 EMIYA so it's a moot point.
Hans should be one of those servants who NPs first for the hopeful damage buff, and to overcharge the actual damage dealers like Gilgamesh but again this is for my slightly more offensive NP spam team rather then an Art Stall team I suppose.
Fuck. Did you ever get your Cu, EMIYA, Gilgamesh team to work? I imagine it would kind of work with everyone having 2030.

You're goddamn right she is, give her all your embers. She's a good girl, she deserves it.

It's best to keep one of every servant, and then fuse the duplicates together until they reach NP5. There are a lot of times when having certain 1 or 2 stars help out a ton in events, or are just plain useful like Leonidas or Asterios.

I almost died of a heart attack there
There is only so much I can handle from my Waifu

I had a heartbreaking moment from hearing Emiya Assassin's final ascension line.

I almost want to whale and grail him specifically for it

Get that shit out of my face you slut

Yeah did a couple of challenge fights in the previous events but it doesn't really shine at anything and then I pulled Jeanne so things changed.
Well, it depends. If I want critstars then UBW last. If I want maximum buff, then Hans last. Generally I like to just max out defense and healing so UBW goes second and Hans' NP last.
Thanks for the good advice back then; he was really good until I got the 2030 set.

Isn't the artist more known for doing mecha? They did draw Babbage as well and he's on fucking point. Too bad he has such shitty Attack and stuck as a Caster.

There's also the unseen 10% Attack drop from being a Caster.
I wish they gave us a new Charles Babbage that's a Lancer or an Archer.

Not one of the lowest, the lowest, he's also the lowest attack 3* in the entire game period.

The sad thing is his skill set is decent enough, if he had a ST NP and better attack he would be great.

Already half way there thanks to the last 2 events. When is the next event to farm more?

whats the next CE coming out

Considering FGO uses "problematic" a couple times unironically, it's infected.

Problematic is a perfectly normal word to use. Unless it's about something's entire existence such as "Oh that Jack the Ripper's costume is problematic" which I never remember it being used that way in game. Screenshots?

Problamatic has been used for years man. Been playing a shit ton of old games and they use Problematic more then i realised. Hell my biggest issue with Persona 5's translation was that it used problematic to describe any fucking minor inconvenience the party faces.Yet the translation was attacked by the same fucks that defend anything remotely pozzed. While i have grown to hate the word over they years and I think it fucking weasel word to say there is a problem without describing any actual problem it's not a sure sign of infection. It is a sure sign of lazy writing though.
The way they handled Mordred is a bit more worrying though with them constantly fucking up her pronouns(sometimes in the same fucking scene) and there support giving mixed messages about if its a mistake or not. On the other hand they brought over Jack uncensored despite SJW redditors protests so they have that going for them at least.

Fate Liz is a virgin, just like most of the Fate Waifus. Even Arturia has an intact hymen.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=problematic

"A corporate-academic ==weasel word== used mainly by people who sense that something may be oppressive, but don't want to do any actual thinking about what the problem is or why it exists. Also frequently used in progressive political settings among White People of a Certain Education to avoid using herd-frightening words like "racist" or "sexist."

At the end of the day, we all know this to be true. Screw the cuckold community!

It's not slutty if it's only for the one she loves. Me. ;_;

You're actually all correct.
Problematic has been used for years but it also is used a lot more recently by SJWs for a very particular purpose.
Similar to them stealing legitimate PTSD symptoms and "literally shaking" at everything they have co-opted words that used to have real meaning.
Problematic, diversity, oppression, misogyny, etc. It's all designed to get people who care about real issues to associate their bullshit
issues with actual problems in the world.
Not every use of the word problematic is SJWisms and, like everything in life, context is important.

Gilgamesh is best girl

I can quote a dictionary too.
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/problematic
1 a : posing a problem : difficult to solve or decide
b : not definite or settled : uncertain their future remains problematic
c : open to question or debate : questionable
2 : expressing or supporting a possibility

It can be SJW bullshit but that depends on how it's used, if anyone can find screenshots where it's not being used correctly I'd love to see it.

I understand this which is why I wanted to post the paragraphs he found questionable.

The only time I've seen the word "Problematic" is when in regards to a singularity or the holy Grail's effects on it, like in London they described the fog as "Problematic" because it was legitimately poisonous fog that may have a potential to either injure or kill (you) outright.

I can't pull up the exact scene but as mentioned; they brought over Jack uncensored so I hardly think we have to worry

Got done watching all of Apocrypha and enjoyed it a lot even though it wasn't as good as UBW or KnK. Has there been anything new about the Tsukihime remake or is that shit still a meme that will never happen?

Probably a meme that'll never happen but I'd wait until Last Encore or Cooking with the Emiya Family to end before probably getting any sort of news like that

why did kiritsugu have to die

Truly the greatest servant. Also that 4th ascension line was great and just further solidified him as best servent.

So, Chaldea Boys is next. Get your Quartz ready, Amakusa or Astolfo loving fags.

"Teacher and I" is the only decent CE on this list, isn't it?

I could see Versus being incredibly memey if you could get a servants NP charged before the buff wore off. Divine is really common so it shouldn't be impossibly hard to find enemies to use it against, but incredibly memey.

When's this one start?

22nd. Edmond Dantes will drop on March 1st and America will drop on March 15th.

Started FGO recently. How the fuck do you increase survivability? Enemies less then half my levels hit hard as my servants and have more then twice my HP and I only have one shitty heal spell that I can only use one every 8 or so turns.

Hint, you shouldn't be having problems if you're using servants with class advantage. Regardless

Hope you enjoy the million HP enemies later on

Don't listen to (((36))), you're doing just fine. Like the fag before me has said, maintain a class advantage and you should be fine. Eventually, after leveling up your servants and getting better servants in the gacha, you won't have much of a problem. Also make sure you have an appropriate CE equipped based on the servant's abilities. And level up said CE's.

Don't use berserkers until you know what you're doing unless it's your friend's Herc and use teams with class advantage in mind.

>Don't listen to (((36)))

At the very early game, your servants are all at terribly low levels and you're still using Mash because you don't have any other options (instead of using her because she's a zero cost CE holder). Rent powerful friends and rely heavily on them while you farm enough embers to get your levels higher. Once you get about one of each class to 40 or so, everything everyone else is saying about class advantage will become really obvious.

Aww yuss, just bought and synthesized the last Mona Lisa. Slapped that sucker on Drake in support, bitches love Mona Lisa and Drake.

Because FSN came first and it was set in stone as an event. And in-lore because he fucks up everything he touches, so his life being a complete and utter tragic mess which only ends with a false light at the end in the form of Shirou to give him peace.
You could always just watch Prisma Illya :^)

Pent's VA did an awesome job. I didn't care about the character at first but after randomly getting her, she really grew on me, especially her NP lines.

Feels good man

I think I spent my first week of playing FGO without realizing the existence of the AP meter at all. There was a half AP story quest event going on, though.

Now it's like I level up once a month.

It's worse than that. He doesn't fuck up everything he touches - he absolutely tears apart everything he touches and fumbles to put it back together. Except it always ends up shittier than it was, because no matter how much he tries, he will never be able to correct his fuck-ups.

This is so fucking awful that he manages to fuck up the job of saving a random ginger with PTSD, causing said ginger to devote his life to a delusion that has about an 90% chance of getting him killed (and about an 80% chance of getting him killed in 10 years).

They didn't have AP overflow for a very long time in JP. It was absolutely hell getting started, because your AP bar starts off so small you had to watch the damn thing constantly to avoid losing out on anything. Leveling, obviously, took a lot longer back then, since you could easily lose a lot unless you really micromanaged when you leveled. It was a hell.

Once you get to Level 100 or so, life becomes much easier. Your AP bar is finally large enough that you can do whatever the fuck you want.

This is why I feel so bad for Kiritsugu Assassin. Even knowing it's an alternate Kiritsugu that never met Irisviel, he went in and became the exact same thing Shirou became, counter force and all. And somewhere through that he fucks up so badly he sees himself as the ultimate villain; his alignment's Chaotic Evil not even because he's that bad of an individual but because he truly hates himself and all he's done that much.

Enjoy it while you can.

But he has a smile worth protecting..

Hassan is a bro, and even as a Lawful-evil guy he's pretty cool.

Is the bear on Kintoshi's head an actual servant? Someone needs to explain this shit.

I like Caligula and Benkei, and Emiya is pretty awesome for an Archer. Screw you. I want to get Beowulf, Lancelot, and Vlad.

This servant is Orion, to be more precise, Orion is the little bear on her head, basically, Artemis, being the crazy in love goddess she is, decided to highjack Orion's summoning container. It is basically a "2 for 1" summon, except Orion is mostly useless and his skills were given to Artemis. Such as Mind's Eye (False)

When Orion was summoned he mutated into the bear you see. Artemis joins in and fights for him in battle because she loves him quite a lot and to beat him up if he tries to hit on other girls.
All of the combat skills you see Orion using are Artemis'.

I'm just kidding m8. My lancer team will be my designated sausagefest team with Hektor and Li Shuwen because oyaji and fite maniac are good guys.

I just switch stuff around for missions now. I've been mostly using Emiya, but now my Caligula is getting more action with Medusa and Medea (I should put some time into my Hans, since he seems to be useful).

Is she really fight in a dress? A dress that goes all the way down to her ankles? This is a turn off tbh.

Assuming you're talking about Artemis, given the whole, being a divine being thing, she doesn't even touch the ground, she just flies around. The normal hindrances don't apply. Aslo
boy

Battle dresses are an exception, if you ask me. They've used stuff like that in the medieval ages.

I want to savagely impregnate liz and cuddle her tenderly while she sleeps while stroking her tail

Stay and Fate/Stay Go

No no, you misunderstand. At the end of the day, it's definitely Orion, and he should be treated as male. It's just Orion's legend basically boils down to "fucked women was kind of a good hunter and oh yeah he's the guy that made the goddess of virgins fall in love with him." so normally his skills would be shit. Meanwhile, Artemis being divine should never be a servant, however, having extremely docked her parameters, she was able to force herself as the main "portion" of Orion's legend. Hence, again, Orion is definitely the servant, Artemis is just along for the ride.
This leads to the interesting situation where you could probably kill Artemis just by sniping the bear on her shoulder

So let me get this straight: If I don't beat the London area before the new event, I'm screwed with free quests for farming stuff, right? I guess I should just do story missions and dailiesa when I find the ones I need?

You're not screwed, it's just telling you that the half off campaign is relevant for Main quests only, not Free quests. With main quests being the one's the progress the story, and free quests being the infinitely repeatable ones that you may or may not grind for resources. Since there's a limited number of main quests, and once you've completed them there are no more until a new singularity is released, this half off campaign is only relevant to newfags who haven't finished the story up to it's current point yet. If you haven't, take advantage, it's literally something only people like you have access to and since it's something you should be doing anyway, there's no reason not to get caught up.

I'm spending more time on the Story now. I might blow some quartz on speeding through the story missions.

Don't do that.
If you must burn anything use apples, you probably have some silver and bronze unless you've used them recently.

Fate is a shit game, anime and VN.

In your version of the timeline, you can do whatever you want. As long as you stop using such terrible reaction images.

Is anyone else upset how the character motivations and personalities in the Extra anime are often completely backwards from how they should be? Is this another secret Urobuchi ruse, or are they trying to fuck up the plot as much as possible?

I don't watch anime until the season is finished airing. Did they somehow manage to ruin best boy?

The latest episode just confirms that the Moon Cell has been on a time loop for about a thousand years and everyone's in some way or form aware of it.
That's why Shinji makes the city where everyone gives their Servants up for the pretense of living a normal life while Blackmore stopped being honorable and just complies with what Archer wants to do.
Also remember that this anime's plot is completely different from the Extra game to the point I like to believe that the anime is what happens when the protagonist dies during the game.

Not ruin. If anything they made his motives for doing what he does quite understandable.

They ruined him and Drake hardly puts up a fight. She dies almost immediately cause she forgets to load her flintlocks If you couldn't tell, the pacing is incredibly all over the place and they are breezing over very important details. Main character is somehow worse than the Extra variant and has the "Possesses a secret badass power capable of killing Gods but is unaware of it" kicked up to one thousand. To make matters worse, even Rin and that Pajeet girl have super powers apparently on part with servants. It's going the direction of Apocrypha, man. Don't even bother. You're better off with a fanfiction.

Nasu has said he is making a completely different version of extra for the anime. It is not supposed to mirror the games at all.

its chuunishit, what do you expect

is astolfo supposed to be insane or something?

The original myth of Astolfo involves him going to the moon to find his "reason", which he almost lost immediately after finding it. Thus, Astolfo's "reason" is still on the moon, and he is unreasonable and childish with most things as a result. Not as much "insane" but "careless, thoughtless, tactless"

But it's SHAFT! The Monogatari series are good or some shit like that!
Fucking shaftfags are the worst. If Nero one-shots Robin Hood like she did to Drake I'm done.

Then why does it use the same name and characters? Nasu was the PROBLEM with Extra, not the solution. You can tell by all the fucking Pieceman we see in this new shit.

user it's been touted as
Since it's first promotion art.

L-lewd

Ushiwakamaru, despite never raising her fully myself, is probably my favorite rider to use. I would've if not for the fact that a good chunk of my Friends list raised her already, as well as one that bond 10 her and grailed her to 94 on top of getting a Drake and an Anne & Mary.

Still best rider and deserves all the head pats

Hans and Emiya play off each other insanely well.
And the trash talking those two could get up to would be a thing of legend.

Tbh, we know fuck all about the story in Extra prior to them calling in Nasu to rewrite the entire thing, so that's kind of off base.

Then why not call it just Fate Death Game MK5 starring Nero and avoid the comparisons?

All I've heard was that the scenario was written, and Nasu came in to push Twice Pieceman because he thought it needed a "bad guy with complex motivations", hence why he was so out of fucking nowhere in the game.

For the same reason that Fate/Extra CCC has that naming convention as well. It is very obviously related to Fate/Extra, but it is different from Fate/Extra. Nasu has done this before, why are you so upset by it now? Hell, that's the difference between Fate/Prototype, and Fate/Prototype Fragments of Blue and Silver. You could even extend this to the Fate/Stay Nights by ufotable, that are split up by route but are all Fate/Stay Night. Hell, there is Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua, which the subtitle, Realta Nua, is supposed to tell you this is a slightly different telling of Fate/Stay Night as far as the original games. There is shit tons of precedence for this naming schema.

Only if they have full armor, most of the time it's just your armor on your shin or elbows. Litterally no protection on thighs, chest, ribs, head, neck, pucci. etc

Routes are just that, routes, they don't change the setting, the character motivations, or the actual characters, they just change the choices those characters make. CCC was a side story in a different part of the moon cell, this is just pretending normal Extra doesn't exist while using the names of the characters.

You ignored the example of Realta Nua, which plays out differently then Vanilla Fate/Stay Night though I admit in minor details. And Fate/Prototype, which borrows the name of Prototype while playing out completely differently. This is par the course for Nasu naming convention when things take place in a similar setting. You'll notice they did not use this for Fate/Apocrypha, because that did not diverge.

There's also the case of Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tails, which is a retelling of Fate/Exta CCC in a similar fashion.

Minor variances and manga retellings don't count. And Fate Prototype doesn't even exist outside of an OVA of fight scene jump-cuts, which Fragments of a Silver Sky is a prequel to.

I spent about 150k FP to MLB Sprinter before the event gacha ends.

Remember, he was here.

this is the guy thought he was real but he was just a fake? I thought it was shirou

That's because Nasu recycled the design.

shirou also did track and field

In a flashback once, and it was exclusively about high jumping. That doesn't change the fact that Nasu recycled a design, albeit it of a minor character.

You're right.

I still have apples and quartz. I'm just waiting for a decent shot at Nero and Lancelot (mostly Nero if I'm screwed with getting Nero Bride).

How is Hans with Babbage or Medea?

I'd rather protect Medusa's and Medea's even if Medea would backstab me.

Babbage I'm not sure but honestly Hans does well in most Arts teams, by playing off of arts cards. But he also does well in giving attack/def and survivability to Medea. He also does well with Nursery Rhyme, due to the fact he can feed her stars and gives another crit damage buff. Honestly there's not many Team comps Hans doesn't do well in, being discount Merlin without buster inclination and all

Fate has gone to hell with it being whored out to hell for shekels. The number of genderbent historical characters with terrible character designs is getting out of control.

I'd rather fight evil alongside a bro than worry about women. Especially women that might betray you. Plus, Spartacus is genuinely one of the only good guys I've seen in Fate aside from Karna

He was right when he said that chocolate is tyranny.

Sure, Cu does have a "business before anything else" attitude, but when he's not out to kill you he's a pretty swell guy.

Ah, no I meant more that Karna and Spartacus were good in the sense that they genuinely want to do good deeds. There are plenty of bros that would be awesome to hang out with, like Cu, Alexander and Kintoki

Bro, I just said no manga.

I want him gone, not for him to just SHOW UP in the first episode in front of the corpse hole.

And that's retarded because it's literally the exact same case as Fate/Extra Last Encore. Hell, Suzuka only appears in Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tails and she made it into Grand Order., but I guess that isn't "good enough" for you.

Non-canon manga side stories should not be held to the same standard as high-budget anime adaptions. I bet you think Nobu and Halloween Liz are canon because they made it to Grand Order too.

Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tails is written with elements they planned to add to the original game but got cut due to constraints. It's going to canonically explain in detail the link between Tamamo and Amaterasu in detail. Here's an interview between the Author and Takeuchi talking about it. shoten.kadokawa.co.jp/sp/2014/fate/zadankai2/
If content originally made by Takuechi and Nasu isn't canon I don't know what is. Next you'll tell me Fate/Apocrypha isn't canon because the true canon was the original ASSFAGGOT game that got scrapped.

Also, have a Kinoko Nasu on the plot change.
For the people who will watch this anime as their first "EXTRA" experience, I want this to be the starting point where they become interested in the original game and the comics (5 volumes in total, on sale from Kadokawa!)
For the people familiar with the original game, I want them to go "What…?" at the differences.
So people can have fun playing EXTRA after watching the anime, and people can have fun watching the anime after playing the game.
I hope we made something that can be enjoyed both ways.”
This is the part where you accuse Nasu of being a hack, even though he clearly stated it would be different.

I think you need to take a rest dude, you're starting to fuck up your formatting.

Nigger, everything is canon. The whole franchise thrives on multiverse bullshit.

Took me about the same, but got two Alba as well. Burned all three already :^)

Enjou = Shirou

I much rather call him a hack for different reasons. Last Encore looks clearly really fucking rushed and with how many episodes it's going, it's not going to slow down anymore than it has without completely cutting out floors/servants. Which I'm fine if even if we might not get to see Vlad the mad lad. If it's true that Nasu wrote a novel for this anime script, it's going to end in a complete disaster. However, I doubt it will end as badly as how much of a shitshow SEE-KUN was.

As if Extella needed anymore kindling to that dumpster fire. It makes sense that it's going to be centered around Higashide's obsession with Astolfo and gay boys. And I actually like Astolfo but fuck I hate this writer.

So who are you saving up for? I already have 729 quartz and 38 tickets for mom.

the nobu event was last november so you wont get her untill it reruns

Unless you are fine with the summer event zerker nobu (not a loli tho)

I tired my best for jack, no such luck.

probably the next chapter, murica

Then a davinchi event

Personal Training should be the next one, that gives 10% Master XP at 10%

On a similar note; as someone who MLB Mona Lisa and has over 1k Mana Prisms left over, is it plausible to MLB all 4 Da Vinci CEs or is it just not worth it and just gun for Lunchtime next?

How would you even manage to get 20 Da Vinci CEs?

When you say Da Vinci CE are you referring to the specific Ce with her on it or the mana prism shop one's which do not have her on them?

Well, I'd only need to get 14k more mana prisms by the end of the year, If it's going by the standard JP schedule, Personal Training should drop any day now, and then I'd have another 2 months to get 4k prisms, and then so on so on

When I say Da Vinci CEs, I mean the exclusive CEs much like Mona Lisa that are worth 1k each and are MLB to 10%. There's 10% qp (Mona Lisa), 10% Master exp (Personal Training) 10% Mystic Code Exp (Personal Lesson) and 10% Bond exp (Chaldea Lunchtime)

Oh, you weren't implying you'd somehow get 4 MLB Mona Lisa CE, you meant the Shop CEs but was just using the wrong words. It should be completely possible to get all of the Shop CEs MLB since you know ahead of time how much to farm, you just need to make sure you're farming for them daily. Assuming you're doing the most efficient grind for them, the 30 AP ember gathering, you should be getting 2250~ a month if you're burning all silver and gold embers, which you normally have 3 months for Shop CEs to be available.

Yeah, calling all the Shop CEs the Da Vinci one's is confusing since Da Vinci is ok multiple CEs including one in the shop. Your post makes way more sense now. Should be fine, just grind for embers.

Ah, I went over and found a thread on leddit, barest minimum for the next couple of events while Personal Training should be in the Shop without lottery resets is 6250. I should be way ahead of schedule then. In total from now til the end of the year for Chaldea Lunchtime from events without lottery resets events will give about 12,316. Considering I'm 1k ahead already I won't even need to farm nearly as hard as I thought I would.

Well, this looks like a place where FGO can be discussed without turning into an autistic shitfest. I've been playing since early December and so far these are my core servants (ignore Edward and Phantom, I'm farming them for their interludes), and I want to know some things:

shit, forgot pic

I do believe NPs don't normally count to a chain bonus unless they're of the same kind (Such as Buster Brave chains with Noble phantasms) Or if they're part of a noble phantasm chain. Although someone feel free to correct me on that.
It really depends. I'd say for CEs like Purely Bloom, if you do not have anything like a Black Grail or Heaven's feel or the cheap Dragonkind, just toss them. For the more situational things, I'd at least keep a copy on hand (Melty Sweetheart comes into mind, that's a lifesaver for a challenge mission in Nerofest). If you have enough to MLB, do so and keep it, extra stats is still nice in the end.
Yeah that's normal alright. You don't need to wait for another event you can always just make CE bombs; those are when you take 5 copies of a FP CE, MLB then just throw other CEs into it to save on qp.

First off, ATK Up will boost your NP, yes. Regarding chains: Put an Arts NP in with two other Arts Cards, and you get an Arts Chain. Same for Quick or Buster. But the NP otherwise ignores the rest. Putting an NP in a chain beginning with Buster doesn't raise attack; putting it in a Color Chain doesn't raise its properties (stars, NP gain, etc.). Putting NPs in a chain with each other causes "charge" to increase. So say you have:
You put these three into a chain. This is an Arts Chain. Everyone has their NP bar in crease. Shiki is at 153%, EMIYA at 233%, and Medea at 300%. Now the NPs go off. Shiki goes at that 153% number (rounds to 100%). EMIYA, as the second NP in a chain, is boosted by 100%, and so is at a 333% charge (rounds to 300%). Medea, as the final, is boosted by 200%, to a 500%. This overcharge increases the overcharge effect, not damage - that comes from feeding copies to boost your NP number. Overcharge is the second effect - so the Death% for Shiki, the AtkDwn for EMIYA, and the self NP recharge for Medea. Sometimes overcharge is desirable, but it's usually better to get an NP off twice at 100% than once at 200%. Usually.

Keep them. At the very least, always keep one copy of every CE, and never toss out 5* CEs unless you really fucking hate the art or some other bizarre reason.

Yes. Raising CEs up in level is hell. The trick to doing this is as such:
1. Acquire a bunch of 3* CEs
2. Feed the 1* and 2* CEs to your 3* CEs up to Level 20
3. Wait until an event with Success Rate Up for CE XP
4. Feed the fucking things to your CE of choice and pray for a Super Success.
And then you're good.

Now that we have a release date for E Pluribus Unum, what are the chances one of the translators is going to try and be a smartass by forcing in a jab at Trump?

1: Noble Phantasms do not receive the 'first attack' bonus, so a chain stating with a Buster will not affect an NP's damage. NPs can give the bonus to other cards by being picked first. Skills that raise attack DO affect NPs, and there's even certain skills that straight-up buff NP damage by x%.

2. Keep all of your CEs for when the events rerun in the future. A list of all events can be found here: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event.php#nav Also, some event ces just have really good effects.

3. Yes.

(I don't know why you're faggot posting but whatever)
>

Stopping by because I can't believe it just happened.

First 5 star off only some tickets. Too bad he'll forever be stuck with a lvl 1 NP

So when is that crossover coming?

Amakusa Shirou and Amakusa Shirou Tokisada are the same person. The SMT version is literally the same being. I know you're just shitposting but you seem to be confused why he mentioned being Tokisada

I dunno man, I'm still waiting on the GBF crossover. I mean, they both have Jean D'arc in em. Technically, GBF came out first with that character so I have no clue how Fate got away with ripping them off so blatantly.

I think you misunderstood. That's the point of my post, they're both the same, but from different franchises. There's other similar cases like with Parvati, Ishtar, Siegfried, Shuten-Douji, Ibaraki-Douji, Cu-Chulainn, Scathach, etc.

There's no copyright on historical characters such as Jeanne and Amakusa, if there were, Fate would be running into shit tons of problems as a base concept from the beginning. Second, Granblue Fantasy did not have Amakusa first, he debuted in January 2017 as far as Granblue specifically with Fate having their version since 2012. If you're referring to Samurai Showdown, the collaboration where he comes from, they have had him from the SNES era, but Granblue is not Samurai Showdown. As for Jeanne, she has been a character in Fate since Fate/Zero in 2006, while the earliest version of the one appearing in Granblue Fantasy comes from Rage of Bahamut in 2012. So no, if anything Jeanne was a character in Fate first and was then ripped off in Rage of Bahamut which then got added to Granblue Fantasy.

It's sad to see how stupid the posters in these threads are.

>get Babbage, Jekyll/Hyde, Kiss Your Hand CE, and Astolfo
I was aiming for Amakusa Shirou, but I'm holding out my tickets and Quartz for Jalter. I can wait for the campaign with him later however.

Who knew?

>better double-down and make him seem like the retard!

Honestly can't tell who is worse, the guy who posts too much in these threads or the guy who seems to obsess over him and his post counts.

Both are pretty bad.

Shitposting is shitposting in all of its forms.

I think (60) would be fine if he could just not take the bait but the other guy seems dedicated to shitting up the thread so it's probably a lost cause for him. They're both retarded though.

I like my christmas cakes like I like my christmas cakes, user, but that's holding out a very vane hope

I was referring to Frankenstein, but it would be fun to play around with the idea that Drake is untouched as well.

Congrats.
Yeah, that's normal.

If she doesn't give birth to a son it doesn't count as sex or marriage.

Rate my luck. If it wasn't for retarded decisions when I was new, my emiya would be np2 and I would have chevalier d'eon. Also I have anne & mary in storage

Breddy gud. Well rounded and with some definite strong points.
These things happen.

Also been working on raising skill. Here's everyone who as at least one maxed out skill.

Oh, yeah no I don't mean that, I meant like leading to a buster NP isn't going to affect the other attacks unless it's a BBB chain or unless it's a noble phantasm chain. Like how similarly the first and last card matters, The first card provides bleed over and the last card hits the strongest so ideally if you can you want a BAB or BQB chain for damage or AQA/AQQ for arts etc etc. I was discussing in the case of that NP doesn't matter. Good to know that Buster brave chains don't mean shit for noble phantasm damage though, thanks.

Oh, you mean the base card type damage, yes, NPs aren't affected by that, they'll count as the first damage multiplier for each card type. i.e. the first Buster in a chain will have a base damage multiplier of 1.5, if it's second 1.8 and the third 2.1, no matter the other cards involved, however, no matter where the NP is, it will always use the first card of it's respective type, in the case of a Buster NP, if it's first, second or third it will use the 1.5 base damage multiplier before the 300% or whatever it is for the NP. It's the reason why Quick NPs have ridiculously high multipliers, because the damage multiplier for the first quick card is .8.

Oh right, I got Atalanta too. Lancer Eli too, guess I just forgot about them.

Literally why? Why would you burn a 4* or 5* unless you absolutely needed an RP?

Francis Drake shortens to Drake.
Frankenstein's Monster is explicitly called Fran.

I had a moment of thinking about burning Fionn but yeah I'm on the same boat as well. Who knows, might need him for an event someday

So was Saber, and she even had a futapenis.
Isn't it a thing that servants are summoned as virgins?

Medb exists, no, definitely no. They are summoned in their "prime", if they happened to be a virgin at that time, yes, but plenty of heroes were married or at least had sex before they reached their peak. Nasu of course breaks this rule consistently in regards to say, child Gil and Alexander, but the basic rule applies it's supposed to be at their peak.

FGO memes have gone too far; they're even spreading into my monstergirl ecchi manga.

Don't like her and don't need her, seemed like a simple decision.

Not that I've ever heard. Besides, the penis only makes it better.

Could have sworn I turned on spoilers.

Well Chaldea's already weird about also summoning psuedo servants and "Living" ones. That's just the cost of being outside time and space I guess

As I said it's a rule unless stated otherwise, servants like Merlin for example are as they are right now living. As for pseudo-servants specifically, they use their hosts body for their physical form while their personality and "soul" are mixed. Thus if Rin's a virgin or not determines whether or not Ereshkigal or Ishtar are, at least in their current state. Because of Chaldea time travel shenanigans though, the exact "when" of the hosts body can change, evidently with Waver becoming younger as he ascends.

What monstergirl manga was it?

The only thing she's good at is giving us Cu Alter.

So it all comes down to whether Shirou picked best grill or not?
I'm ok with that, really.

fate-go.us/event/
Dantes will come out March 1st.

Wel, let's see if its a worthy servant as soon as I can get my hands on a FUCKING seed fuck that material and fuck its drop rate

(checked)
Don't listen to the (((63))) cuckold, they are all virgins. Worst case, you can give them their hymen back with a command spell.

exhentai.org/g/1186610/7ee562e852/
Though I now realize the Medjed meme didn't start with FGO. The main girl is a snake.

How is he? I like his source material but saving for Jeanne Alter sounds like the better move waifugameplay-wise.

That sounds like bullshit, but I'll believe it. The amount of kinky shit you can do with Command Spells is a largely uncharted territory, waiting to be discovered.

I guess Lalter lured him in. I still wanted Herc, though.

He's probably the most lackluster Avenger besides Angra of course Gorgon and Hessian Lobo both do more with their kits to take advantage of being strong critters, while a large part of Dantes toolkit is star generation, which will become lackluster soon. All Avengers are good but Dante is just in the a less effective role.

While command seals can be used to heal I don't think you'd be able to heal past the servants base state. Thus if the servant is summoned without a hymen you can't repair it because the base default for her body wouldn't have it. I suppose you could make her regrow her hymen past her base state but that sounds as likely as forcing your servant to grow a third arm. Either way it wouldn't be a "heal" it would be a "grow" or "create" one. People can find all sorts of reasons to justify their waifus, like giving Medb a hymen.

Never 4get Eli.

Making a girl regrow a hymen won't change the fact that dick(s) has been in her.

Did you remember Carmilla too?

Don't worry, she got a grail too.

At least Angra becomes extremely good against some bosses with his Bond CE.
The problem with Dantes is that he's a Quick-based Servant who is coming kind of close to the beginning of Merlin's reign of terror.

Tell that to

Oh of course, I'm not saying Angra or Edmond are useless, I'm just saying Edmond gets regulated to less useful role then Gorgon crit party or Jalter shenanigans.

Cute

Thanks for the info. I'll toss a few tickets in deference to the character and save the rest for later then.

Merlin is an unusual case because he's not actually summoned the same way other Servants are using Chaldea. Rather, he's using his Independent Manifestation skill (read: "Beast" Class Skill) to appear. Technically, Shiki is doing the same thing, even though only her Saber variant demonstrates the skill. They're more "dreaming" themselves into place than anything else, the same shit as Melty Blood, or EXTRA, or any other Shiki cameo. But it's fully explicit with Merlin.

On the subject of Merlin:

We're probably not getting the Hikki until November/December, so that's not too big of a deal for a pretty good while. And by the time Merlin comes out, anyone who's been playing up to that point will be doing well enough with their leveling to breeze through anything with any servant.

I wish I could Make model ships or paint plastic toy soldiers with Medea. It makes me wonder if she would be a tabletop fag. I've been leveling Hans to boost Medea and Emiya's potential after trying one of you guy's Hans. Since I'm still too low for the upcoming event, should I just work on getting ascensions and levels on my servants (highest is Emiya at 42)?

The translation is gonna get worse, isn't it? I could forgive Arrow to the shin, but I cringed from Teach saying Lol in the beginning of the third singularity. Also, is Roman really that much of a faggot in the untranslated version?

I finally got around to watching Fate/Apocrypha.

To be honest, I'm quite surprised with how much I enjoyed the ending. Not so much the fights; the use of NPs and such-like was quite unimaginative and the animation was nothing to write home about—with the overuse of jump cuts and a lack of continuation in the use of shots; it's a slightly confusing mess of colors and motions, which though impressive, does not convey what is going on with any clarity—though the soundtrack and sound effects were quite good. No, what managed to pique my interest was the play of ideals and beliefs between the two parties in the end.
Oh and Mordredfag, I'm really starting to see what you see in the crazy girl. She's not that bad, after all.

Teach is supposed to be a fucking cancerous faggot; he talks like that in JP as well, just using esoteric nip memes. Roman is also kind of a loser; it's actually a plot point. You could say, everything really started because he was such a fucking flake.

With a strong support, anything is possible. Just get the right class and you could work something out. Still, it's just summoning tickets so no need to fret over it, imho.

There was a line in Septem where someone said Memes live like ancient gods and heroes. I cringed from that.