I've never been to Japan...

I've never been to Japan, do any actual human beings do the kinds of poses and physical emoting that happen in japanese media?

I know I've never seen a real life human in my part of the world pull poses like this, except maybe in weeaboo cringe videos but they get those ideas from anime and video games.

Are cutesy animu girl poses even somewhat based in reality?

Other urls found in this thread:

kajipon.sakura.ne.jp/art/jojo-world.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, idols do them. They are essentially spokesmodels for various brands who are also b list celebrities.

Of course not you fucking retard.

Why?

Soon-to-be rape victim for pic 1

Yeah all the time. In japan people just all act like anime characters, its pretty amazing.

If she doesn't want to get fucked why did she take her face off?

It would have been extremely painful

japanese girls and woman are really cute.

They're actually soulless harridans like all womens but whatever.

don't be so negative, some women are decent

nigger, please.

Honestly I can't tell whether they're male or female

Depends on your definition of human: if you include anime club members and the weinstien'd automata known as idols in it.

why don't all trannies just get real fat so it's hard for other people to tell?

Does it matter? Would you fuck 'em either way?

no

Checkin' those trips

Male, whale, androgen, ugly female, ugly female. My guess.

what does this have to do with video games, what the fuck
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

Kill yourself. I’ve spoken to three real people in the last seven years and haven’t left my house in a month and a half and even I know better than this, you fucking lunatic. How do you even need to ask this question?

Cook the rice, pay the price.

Reported for MGTOW.

Because it's not harder whatsoever? You can find pictures of passable at first-glance ones, but not a single one will be fat. Fat women have a quality which fat men don't, and that's where the fat is stored.

I always thought these were how kids in Japan posed these days.

Idols do, and it depends but the teenage prostitutes/gal culture does too

Of course they do, why do you think posing classes exist?
kajipon.sakura.ne.jp/art/jojo-world.html

Hey, at least they have their own harpoons.

Shit, where’s it stored?

Joker and Harley bouncing around like superballs in Arkham Asylum was really weird. Everyone moved more naturally in City.

Only decent one is the middle guy, just because he's not fat.

Hayao Miyazaki actually pointed that out in his famous "anime was a mistake" monologue. Most people who make anime are divorced from reality and have little to no experience with human behavior or social interaction (perhaps because they're autistic).

Wait, seriously?

Basic shit, user. Women typically store in the ass/hips/thighs more than anywhere else. It does depend on the woman of course.

???

Men have more fat in the upper body, presumably because men have greater body strength or because primitive man hunted and gathered in the cold night and the chill winter. Women have more fat in the lower body typically, presumably because of their lower body strength and their child rearing. It's why fat men aren't nearly as gross as fat women: fat women have huge cellulite asses and elephantine legs, while typical fat men just have big stomachs and man tits.

IT APPLIES TO VIDYA CHARACTERS

No, it's because the Japanese school system was ruined when Miyazaki's generation, the baby boomers, decided that giving kids weekends off and limiting school to 8 hours a day was a decline in educational standards. Cram schools were born so kids could go to school from 8 in the morning to 8-9 p.m. until they went to college. Good luck having a social life when society forces that on you. Incidentally, in Miyazaki's day, school wasn't that bad, and kids were able to have lives. His statements on modern anime are true, but also reflect the typical baby boomer inability to connect modern social problems with the consequences of decisions boomers made in the past.

For a certain (((kosher))) definition of "humans", by which only one race qualifies, then yes, humans suck.

ningen?

We're talking about japs here faggot.

watch out user, is right.

You know, I wanted to make a coalburner joke, but this gorilla does have a legitimately aesthetically appealing facial structure unlike niggers. And considering how asians are the original soyboys, I can't blame their women for fetishizing this primate.

I have a drinking game for you. Look up a list of Asian models and take a small sip everytime you see a model who's had at least 5 plastic surgeries.
You'll be fucking dead in minutes.

As a yellow man, I can confirm

My condolences

(checked)
Thanks man, the suicide rate is high for a reason

Gal/Gyaru are very boyant and overly "cutesy" with their movements. While it's not exactly the same, imagine a Calfornian bimbo but Japanese and you have the gal Stereotype.

For all you drawfags out there.