Health affecting vidya

Have you ever noticed your vidya skills get worse when you're sick or improve when you exercise?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean effecting

No he doesn't

Good health effects a change in your performance, because being in good health affects you.

I do better with an erection.
Explain that science.

Are you just shitposting or not a native?

That's the opposite for me, if I'm sick I have shit ton of time to play while exercise makes me twitchy

Thanks for the writing tip, David Cage.

Isn't the erection a distraction?

Yes, if I'm really sick, I get worse because I don't have the energy to put in effort.

No, the effects of sickness are affecting skill.

Got the flu recently and I had to go down from Ultraviolence to Hurt Me Plenty. I felt like a total faggot that day.

It's iffecting, retard

Why don't you get uffuckted?

No, I usually just rub it with my foot until it subsides.

Holy shit, Mark fits the 56% meme down to a T, no wonder posting it is banned here.

I can finall see clearly

Well I mean, soywojak is banned is because it's usually bottom barrel console war shitposting.

So what are you sick with then?

All Jews are to be honest, even the least repugnant ones, such as those in the Caucasus.

I keep forgetting what the 56% meme was about

I'm glad it's banned if it means I don't have to see a yellow Sony guy anal vore a Nintendo player

Well yeah both are just basic rule 8 violations.

Biggest thing I've noticed is my eyesight is getting slightly worse over the years making multiplayer FPS accuracy drop a bit.
No where close to needing glasses though.

I would say that it depends.

If the thread is low quality and merits no meaningful discussion, spam is just going to add to the tire fire, at which point why not allow the shitflinging? That is, it's "on topic" to the thread (which itself was offtopic)

If it's a legitimate thread, then yeah, stop it because it's going to derail it and we don't want that

That's because it's off topic and is used to shit up vidya-related threads every time.

Not surprising since you're basically staring at a light bulb when you look at a monitor.

Never understood this shit. I'm short sighted, but it seems to apply to video games as well for some reason. The monitor is right in front of me right, why is it that I can't see things so well at a distance in a vdeo game? How do video games trick my eyes into thinking the graphics are real?

Because the game is emulating camera focus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depth_of_field

Having a brain fart and cant remember the exact term. It's where objects in the foreground move more so your brain interprets the more information across multiple pixels as a higher amount of detail and clearer image. Whereas the background is relatively static so it seems more blurry.

Its the same effect when you're microwaving food and you can see it more clearly when you're bobbing your head side to side vs staying still.

Sometimes I play better high. Usually I see no difference on skill after I come back from the gym though. It's more mental than anything.