Kingdom Come Deliverance

He could had just included the damn black people and nothing bad could happen to his game. More people would buy it.
Fuck, even character creation with black skin would make this game much better.
You fucks by buying this betray the humanity. Kill yourselves and don't breed children. You don't deserve good life, just like you don't respect black people and people of color.

This.

Everyone knows medival europe was full of black people. Just look at the BBC documentaries, they prove it.

Ebin

Just want you to know this is the shittiest flag I've ever seen. You're game's crap regardless and no amount of false dichotomies and political trappings will ever change that.

well i mean i would buy the game if i could massively kill niggers but seeing as I can't and this guy's a kike i won't even consider it

The fuck is with the uptick of shitposting in the past few months

New vidya games coming out. Its always shitposting when that happens.

This place has become the receptacle where the runoff shit from 4chins/v/ gathers.

I disliked that at the end of the tutorial there is a fight with a club wielding dude that wants your sword.
I kicked his arse.
He had 0 HP.
He did not die.
He took no further damage.
The fight had no end.

You have to loose the fight to progress into the real game because he is set up as the secondary bad guy / the heros journey bullshit about defeat, training and redemption.

In another game

Cuckchan removed V1 captcha.
there is however a board that's untainted, but also dead.

At least they could've make his friends overwhelm you.
fucking hate that shit.

That was the first thing that made me angry.
You can not even attack/target them, and they just whoot and stand around.
Because thought I will have to take them out 1 by 1 and use the village to maneuver.
Then I thought about kicking him into the well.
Then I thought about taking my bow.
You can not use the secondary weapon in this fight.
Or atleast the key did not respond.

So I just stood there and took the damage to my "guard uniform" to trigger the cutscene…

I guess you can not even flee, but I have not tested it, because beeing beaten to a pulp is your main motivation after the tutorial.

This is either the weakest bait or the worst joke ever.

>now you have a shitty (((open world))) with for honor combat bug riddle console garbage game with niggers in it
Nothing of value would have been lost

I remember my wife's son telling me that black people are special to him and that Europe is a multicultural country. I told him, "Jamal, I agree". And we both cried together.

How can one man be so cruel and not add black people in a 15th century European region?

It's all starting to make sense, I'l be torrenting this game just because of this pathetic shilling campaign.

You're a special kind of idiot aren't you?

You know them by their hypocrisy.

Central-Eastern Europe too how dare they

people are already modding it. Just model swap the MC with CJ from GTA and bam you are all niggered out, fam.

Glad I could help.

I know, fucking disgusting how these gamebros deny people of color's right to exist even after Daniel "If it's not white, it's not right" Vavra got schooled by MedievalPOC.

I think glitches and bugs you experience in this game are part of anti-piracy measure. You need to buy this game, not pirate, if you want to play without glitches. New patches also will come out soon, and i am not sure if codex will release those separately, you don't want to download entire game again and again every patch, especially when pirates got BTFO so badly.

Tolkien had darkies though. Stupid illiterate fucks.

Legit question here. Why do libshits choose only niggers to be their political prop and talking points? There are also asians of different ethnicities and skin color. They could even use arabs, which were a lot closer and had a more easier path towards Europe than Sub-saharans.
Why only niggers?

Either a top tier bait post or the low tier rambling of a fucking mongoloid.

Western nerds are genuinely mentally ill. They seem incapable of writing stories where the women aren't used goods, usually rape victims, because they seem to burn with this need to be cucks that slurp up sloppy seconds.

I wonder if that is why they are so desperate to shove niggers into everything.

Acktually
or pretend orc are better becasue they are organized
Nevermind faggot

Because all races other than niggers accomplished something worthwhile as a civilization, architecture, mathematics, scientific discoveries, some form of codified law or philosophy.

No, the fucking Easterlings.

Because they make large enough chunk of America and fails everywhere making them perfect victims. Especially with mentality where it doesn't matter what you do, it only matters what your results are.

It was an ironic shitpost and anyone with 2 brain cells could've seen that, he's actually praising Vavra

Also the game features Turks, so I don't get why they're bitching.

Reminder to hide and report cuckchan threads